DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:53 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

Asking someone to make a town case on themselves is posturing. YOU need to read my posts and decide if I'm town or not. I know I'm town, and I demonstrate that with my posts. It's up to you to decide whether you think my reads are sincere or not. My responsibility is to find scum, not try to whine my way into getting a townread. I'm fulfilling my responsibility because I think I've found scum in Nero. You're responsibility is to decide whether that makes me town or not.

If you think I'm town, than start sincerely engaging me on my scumreads. You said that you think Nero and Chara are town for their activity. That doesn't really convince me of anything. If you truly think Nero is town while I think he's scum, then we have something to discuss. If you want to do set-up speculation based on the other brand that we can't meaningfully do anything about and has nothing to do with the town win condition on RAW, then we have nothing to discuss and you should man up and shoot me.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:56 am

Post by MathBlade »

I think there are two to three scum here in this thread and MariaR and Pepto are two scum in the other. Based on the track record so far and what has been revealed I want to kill scum today take the inevitable NK coming my way after I do vig someone. Someone in Showdown pressure MariaR on why MariaR has multiple shots and then pressure the shit out of Titus one of which should be scum to confirm my theory.

Because the two damn scum in that thread are very likely MariaR and Pepto or Titus and DiamondSentinel. I started with that because I am a fucking vig who has to use their powers before LyLO or Day Four whichever comes first. And quite frankly with that 4 vigs potentially blowing the shit out of mechanics for 5 scum I don't believe the masons claim but Titus is so damn scummy and DS with that now switch to scumreading Titus feels so goddamn fake.

So consider this my wtf and night kill the conf townie in a blaze of glory but I plan on taking scum with me when I go.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:57 am

Post by McMenno »

maybe a multishot executioner is strong for town... but it would be even stronger for scum

also they said it was conditional somehow
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:57 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

You know that as long as you remain on RAW, it does not matter what happens on SD?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:58 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 625, DodgeTheSaint wrote:Asking someone to make a town case on themselves is posturing. YOU need to read my posts and decide if I'm town or not. I know I'm town, and I demonstrate that with my posts. It's up to you to decide whether you think my reads are sincere or not. My responsibility is to find scum, not try to whine my way into getting a townread. I'm fulfilling my responsibility because I think I've found scum in Nero. You're responsibility is to decide whether that makes me town or not.

If you think I'm town, than start sincerely engaging me on my scumreads. You said that you think Nero and Chara are town for their activity. That doesn't really convince me of anything. If you truly think Nero is town while I think he's scum, then we have something to discuss. If you want to do set-up speculation based on the other brand that we can't meaningfully do anything about and has nothing to do with the town win condition on RAW, then we have nothing to discuss and you should man up and shoot me.
I think when if you were reading the game you would be attacking A50/Chara instead of Nero because A50/Chara sifted a reason why Nero is town. I would never touch Nero without A50/Chara flipping. I don't like you.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:58 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 628, DodgeTheSaint wrote:You know that as long as you remain on RAW, it does not matter what happens on SD?
Bullshit I can still scumhunt both threads I just can't vig across them or I would have.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:00 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

It's not bullshit. Whichever faction wins over there does not matter to your win condition over here.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:01 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 627, McMenno wrote:maybe a multishot executioner is strong for town... but it would be even stronger for scum

also they said it was conditional somehow
Or *gasp* Maybe it is just MariaR and Pepto are scum together on a failed gambit and their condition is night meaning a night kill. *double gasp*

So shocking right?

Two players given a way to end day immediately multiple times is so Mafia game breaking it is bullshit. At that point the rest of Smackdown might as well not be playing. That Creature take down was terrible.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:01 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

If you don't like me, man up and shoot the most protown voice this thread has and deal with the consequences. As long as you continue to grandstand I'm going to continue to challenge you for it.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:02 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

Yes, you're damn right I called myself the most protown voice this thread has. I can hear your laughter Nero, deal with it.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:04 am

Post by MathBlade »

Love how you completely ignore the A50/Chara first case brilliant Town play. /sarcasm

Almost50/Chara is one of the better Town voices IMHO.

My wincon paraphrasing here is to eliminate all scum from my brand. Which if for some reason I am not night killed which would be dumb then at some point I may merge with the other thread making a new brand based on the first post. I can also switch brands at anytime if I get sent over. So I am scumhunting both threads deal.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:07 am

Post by MathBlade »

Furthermore if I help the other team get a baby face win then we know this thread will not change. One of the harder things is that with people shifting brands it becomes hard to stabilize things. If we can work together to eliminate the threat of one group then things are stable and it is traditional mafia where things work so much easier. I will scumhunt both threads even if I can't say a word in it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:07 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

In post 629, MathBlade wrote:
In post 625, DodgeTheSaint wrote:Asking someone to make a town case on themselves is posturing. YOU need to read my posts and decide if I'm town or not. I know I'm town, and I demonstrate that with my posts. It's up to you to decide whether you think my reads are sincere or not. My responsibility is to find scum, not try to whine my way into getting a townread. I'm fulfilling my responsibility because I think I've found scum in Nero. You're responsibility is to decide whether that makes me town or not.

I think when if you were reading the game you would be attacking A50/Chara instead of Nero because A50/Chara sifted a reason why Nero is town. I would never touch Nero without A50/Chara flipping. I don't like you.
I asked Chara and am still waiting for a response. I'm not attacking you for your townread, I'm asking you to discuss it with me. I'm attacking you for your grandstanding with your dayvig and your focus on the other thread which doesn't do anything for us here. I'm town, and I win when the town wins on RAW and RAW ONLY. I'm rooting for Titus to win over there on SD, because she deserves it right now. I'm sure SD appreciates your thoughts and observations. How do those things help RAW though?
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:09 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

In post 636, MathBlade wrote:Furthermore if I help the other team get a baby face win then we know this thread will not change. One of the harder things is that with people shifting brands it becomes hard to stabilize things. If we can work together to eliminate the threat of one group then things are stable and it is traditional mafia where things work so much easier. I will scumhunt both threads even if I can't say a word in it.
That's a fair point and not something I've considered before.

So really quickly on the Maria/Pep thing. If they are not Mason Vigs, than what is the alternative? Because they clearly demonstrated having a Vig shot. Are they scum vigs with multiple shots? Because you're saying they are scum based on balance, but the alternative also seems pretty unbalanced to me.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game
by Motorhead blasts from the speaker as HHH, wearing blue jeans and a leather jacket, steps out onto the entrance way. In his left hand he carries a bottled water. For a moment, he stands there, basking in the attention. He takes a chug of water and spits it out it a mist of vapor as the song continues to play. He walks slowly down to the ring and then around to the south side that the camera faces. He climbs up onto the apron and turns to the camera. He takes another swig of water, leans back onto the ropes and then lunges forward and sprays the water from his mouth one final time before entering the ring. Once inside the ring he gets a microphone from ring announcer Lillian Garcia. HHH raises the mic to his lips.

Math, I don't think Maria and Pepto are scum. Dodge
is
scum (as is Vifam and 2 of Mal, KMD and Uzi) and I m ok with you using your vig on him but don't do it yet until Almost has a chance to get on and wait for me until I get back too (leaving in like an hour)
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:13 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

Also feel free to listen to Nero and shoot me, and then make him the Day 3 lynch, as at that point he'll have gotten two town kills based off of fake reasoning.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:14 am

Post by MathBlade »

What I am saying is that they are liars and cannot stop the day twice and Maria slipped in that post about shots. I think that post was originally meant for a scum PT especially how MariaR references RAW so early like it is an open discussion of how their kills should work.

Given the insane restrictions on my shot I am pretty sure that if Town or scum could vig twice those threads would have very little of a game left. I am saying that just because they have a finishing move together doesn't make them Town.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:15 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 639, Nero Cain wrote:
TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game
by Motorhead blasts from the speaker as HHH, wearing blue jeans and a leather jacket, steps out onto the entrance way. In his left hand he carries a bottled water. For a moment, he stands there, basking in the attention. He takes a chug of water and spits it out it a mist of vapor as the song continues to play. He walks slowly down to the ring and then around to the south side that the camera faces. He climbs up onto the apron and turns to the camera. He takes another swig of water, leans back onto the ropes and then lunges forward and sprays the water from his mouth one final time before entering the ring. Once inside the ring he gets a microphone from ring announcer Lillian Garcia. HHH raises the mic to his lips.

Math, I don't think Maria and Pepto are scum. Dodge
is
scum (as is Vifam and 2 of Mal, KMD and Uzi) and I m ok with you using your vig on him but don't do it yet until Almost has a chance to get on and wait for me until I get back too (leaving in like an hour)
What time do you get back ish?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:18 am

Post by MathBlade »

@Nero The alternative is one shot Strongman kill requiring both and then the other shots are NKs.

They may even be neighbors. But no mason makes themselves a target that early by declaring multiple shots. Masons hide so they don't get NK'd.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:19 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

In post 641, MathBlade wrote:What I am saying is that they are liars and cannot stop the day twice and Maria slipped in that post about shots. I think that post was originally meant for a scum PT especially how MariaR references RAW so early like it is an open discussion of how their kills should work.

Given the insane restrictions on my shot I am pretty sure that if Town or scum could vig twice those threads would have very little of a game left. I am saying that just because they have a finishing move together doesn't make them Town.
I can think of a town motivation to explain this observation. It's similar to the reason you haven't shot me yet I suspect. I don't think they are scum though, because Titus does and she's probably scum. (or it's one hell of a bus)
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game

I'll prob be home around 3 or 4. I am fine with the condition that if Dodge flips town I'll eat a lynch but he'll flip scum so yep. If he flips Goon or anything low powered (Kuroi games are insanely powered) then he was likely protecting a strong pr in Uzi.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:23 am

Post by MathBlade »

To be clear the only reason I haven't shot you yet is my shot ends the fucking day and I want Almost50/Chara to have their actions set and accountable before I fire. I don't trust you at all. However I don't trust most of this thread. Which is a problem.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:23 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 618, MathBlade wrote:
RKO Dodge The Saint

(0:07)

"AND HE HITS THE RKO!"
"HBK looks out! HBK cannot move!"

(expired on 2017-01-15 12:40:00) until DodgeTheSaint can vote.
"and now i am TURNED ON AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!" - KainTepes

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:25 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

The really frustrating part for me is that I was with you on some of your things against Lil Uzi, but you've gone about this day phase in such a scummy way what else am I to think about this point? I claim Masons with you in every game we play as a signal to you.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”