Pick Your Power: Double Deck (GAME OVER)

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5700 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:02 am

Post by MathBlade »

My theory is either jackel98 lost interest or shot me or didn't submit a kill yes. This entire town train is based off assumptions and site meta.

The entire reason Giga is so well townread is that scum would never pick that card. Then explain why Giga is still alive.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5701 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:03 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

although as a counter point card spy shows us double inventory on the way.
As the last rays of sunlight fade, one killer chases another through the tangled madness of the city.
A flash of steel announces the presence of his quarry.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5702 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:03 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5699, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:math.

math.
In post 3478, Jackel98 wrote:
@MOD:
Am I supposed to wait for my flip to submit my kill, or can I now?
do you think this is the post of someone who decided to not submit a kill

gonna answer twie next
Possibly yes. He did something similar in the newbie game I was in. He was pretty apathetic.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5703 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:04 am

Post by gigabyteTroubadour »

In post 5698, TheWayItEnds wrote:no i mean.

if we only have an inventory on diamond.

you're working on the assumption that the Ac must have claimed it as another club to hide it. i dont think thats neccesarily true.
well the question is why would they do that? originally the plan was to systematically inventory each trump, if they claimed a different suit then they would surely be caught

i mean you have a valid point in that it's possible so this is probably the point that will make me lean towards investigating only for the ace of clubs itself

not too sure it's likely though
MathBlade wrote:My theory is either jackel98 lost interest or shot me or didn't submit a kill yes. This entire town train is based off assumptions and site meta.

The entire reason Giga is so well townread is that scum would never pick that card. Then explain why Giga is still alive.
we already pointed out that Jackel was townreading your slot so he didn't fucking shoot it because why the fuck is he shooting a townread

he didn't lose interest because he wanted to know when he would submit a kill. that implies he's going to follow up on it

it's not an assumption based off of site meta that's obvious human psychology and basic game theory.

and scum are obviously shooting people with PRs now, davesaz had a card cop which implies scum fakeclaiming, transcend kill was utterly stupid unless they didn't want deck rigging
i no longer strictly go by they/them and honestly prefer she/her but they/them's fine if you're used to it i guess

☭ I'm coming for that toothbrush ☭
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5704 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:05 am

In post 5702, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5699, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:math.

math.
In post 3478, Jackel98 wrote:
@MOD:
Am I supposed to wait for my flip to submit my kill, or can I now?
do you think this is the post of someone who decided to not submit a kill

gonna answer twie next
Possibly yes. He did something similar in the newbie game I was in. He was pretty apathetic.
actually wait

if jackel siteflaked, wouldn't the deadline time out for the full two days and the mods look for a replacement?
i no longer strictly go by they/them and honestly prefer she/her but they/them's fine if you're used to it i guess

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5705 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:05 am

i feel like we should be asking the mods some questions but i'm not sure what or how

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5706 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:07 am

In post 5701, TheWayItEnds wrote:although as a counter point card spy shows us double inventory on the way.
yeah this is why i'm undecided on what we should do for inventories

we're most likely shuffling if we double-ML so we're not getting the double inventories most likely

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5707 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:07 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3499, Quipla wrote:Image

DECK x 41 - TRUMP x 1 - DISCARD PILE x 13

DAY 2 VOTECOUNT #15

Jackel98 (11)
- SpyreX, gigabyteTroubadour, milkshake, kraska77, McMenno, Fishythefish, Lil Uzi Vert, drealmerz7, Vifam, Transcend, Vecna

MariaR (4)
- davesaz, Dunnstral, Maxous, Kison
Kison (1)
- Titus
Dunnstral (1)
- MariaR
kraska77 (1)
- Vedith
Lil Uzi Vert (1)
- gerryoat
Titus (1)
- Jackel98

Not Voting (0)

With 20 alive, it takes 11 to lynch.

Deadline is set for (expired on 2016-12-19 13:01:49)

Jackel98 was lynched Day 2. He was a
Townie
with the following cards:

Image Image Image

Jackel now has a vengekill active. He will have 24 hours to make a shot if he so chooses. After that, the next card in the deck will be trumps and we'll go to night. Please stand by!
Jackel98's vote was on Titus EoD. If Jackel venged anywhere it would be there.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #5708 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:08 am

Post by Kison »

Jackel definitely submitted a kill (or an explicit no kill). The mod gave a 24 hour deadline and I remember specifically twilight ended like an hour or two after. I also remember getting horribly sick that night.
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5709 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:09 am

Kison wrote:Jackel definitely submitted a kill (or an explicit no kill). The mod gave a 24 hour deadline and I remember specifically twilight ended like an hour or two after. I also remember getting horribly sick that night.
^ this

literally just checked the timestamps, like 2 hours

we were telling him not to pick titus because she was obvtown

Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5710 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:11 am

Post by Fishythefish »

In post 5700, MathBlade wrote:My theory is either jackel98 lost interest or shot me or didn't submit a kill yes. This entire town train is based off assumptions and site meta.

Sure. The scum kills since giga was exposed have been:
- Transcend, who had a cop clear on them.
- dave, who was widely townread and quite likely to be a card cop about to act.
Not exactly desperation kills. This argument would hold water in a few days' time, but not yet.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5711 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:12 am

Post by MathBlade »

And if I am mislynched by a majority of the game the last thing I would do is listen to that majority on who lynching me who I would know would be Town.

I don't think he would shoot Maria.

You mean the same Titus who you scumread for defending Maria? That obvTown Titus?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5712 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:12 am

In post 5711, MathBlade wrote:You mean the same Titus who you scumread for defending Maria? That obvTown Titus?
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5713 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:13 am

sorry kison i broke the site but i must artistically express my confusion

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5714 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:14 am

Post by MathBlade »

Instead because of an assumption of which Jackel never confirmed you have literally outed every PR in the game for a card that may not even have been chosen, made townreads based on cards instead of hints, VCA looks like "oooh let's agree with this because it works and people are eating it up".
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5715 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:15 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5712, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:
In post 5711, MathBlade wrote:You mean the same Titus who you scumread for defending Maria? That obvTown Titus?
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Yes. Opinion shifted on Titus because she defended Maria. She cannot be obvTown and obvScum. That should have sent off some warning bells in your head.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5716 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:15 am

my reads are all based on play but i love misreps so keep it coming

also the only assumption we're making here is that he didn't throw the game by not submitting a kill
MathBlade wrote:
In post 5712, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:
Yes. Opinion shifted on Titus because she defended Maria. She cannot be obvTown and obvScum. That should have sent off some warning bells in your head.
i have been townreading titus the entire game

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5717 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:16 am

In post 5716, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:i have been townreading titus the entire game
^drealfucker can verify too btw post-maria lynch i still townread her

i was iffy but i thought it was unlikely. drealmerz was scumreading her but i said that the best way we can be sure is to see how she re-evaluates

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #5718 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:20 am

Post by Dunnstral »

I was scumreading her
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5719 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:21 am

is that why you killed her

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5720 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:22 am

btw should i actually take the time to type out summaries of my hoods

not sure if people will actually find it useful

Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #5721 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:23 am

Post by Kison »

MathBlade wrote:Jackel98's vote was on Titus EoD. If Jackel venged anywhere it would be there.
The only person who wanted to shoot Titus was Jackel. Pretty much everyone was telling him not to do that and he was entertaining other targets(including McMenno, Maria, Kraska). It's not at all unreasonable to think he shot elsewhere. We know for sure he sent in some kind of action based on the abrupt end to his deadline. There's no leap of faith here.
gigabyteTroubadour wrote:sorry kison i broke the site but i must artistically express my confusion
Sometimes I break the site for fun.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5722 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:24 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

titus obvtowned to me in the time between when i replaced in and maria was lynched.

she was even more town after actually reading through the game.

how were you scum reading her?
As the last rays of sunlight fade, one killer chases another through the tangled madness of the city.
A flash of steel announces the presence of his quarry.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #5723 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:31 am

Post by Dunnstral »

hey

can we lynch mathblade today? I want to see the flips to know if he had the mathblade-titus derp duo
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5724 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:33 am

In post 5723, Dunnstral wrote:hey

can we lynch mathblade today? I want to see the flips to know if he had the mathblade-titus derp duo
yeah but extra conversation

i don't mind waiting a bit

also i have time to make a better hammer post

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”