Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:40 pm

Post by Superhans »

In post 1149, Dunnstral wrote:No but seriously - point out how Thinkbig knows AH is a traitor there or I'm going to vote you.

@Kop
@Superhans
Stop trying to link me with Kop,
You're not the first person to do it and I want it to stop.

Shamelessly copying and pasting Desperados breakdown. I am wary that if I compliment Desperado too much I'll get accused of sucking him off, but I can to reword his.readoning, and it is very well articulated so fuck it:
In post 859, Desperado wrote:
In post 382, Antihuman wrote:I do admit my case on TB may have been a bit overblown but I wanted people to see the parallel between this and Gamma's wagon.
I've seen few interesting reactions, gonna elaborate tomorrow (this is the part where TB should shout: excuses!).
look at this

TraitorAH is basically begging Think to just let it go.
In post 383, ThinkBig wrote:
In post 381, Superhans wrote:@ThinkBig

Out of 4 players on the Gammagon:

K O P
D E S P E R A D O
R E A L O
T H I N K B I G
S U P E R H A N S

¿Why Did He Go After You?
Not sure TBH. Possibly because I was the one that got the wagon moving. In any case, the wagon and my vote did exactly what I wanted it to do.
In post 382, Antihuman wrote:I do admit my case on TB may have been a bit overblown[/quote

You no say?
I've seen few interesting reactions, gonna elaborate tomorrow (this is the part where TB should shout: excuses!).
Excuses!!
In post 475, ThinkBig wrote:Just re read the last few pages.

VOTE: Dunnstral

I really don't like his defense of antihuman. It reeks the smell of buddying.

I'll provide my full reads and more information on Sunday night after work. Been quite busy with the holiday.
In post 502, ThinkBig wrote:Here are my reads so far:

Algebra
- Confirmed town. I so wish he would contribute to the game and be more active. There's no way I'd be TRing him if he wasn't the IC.

Alisae
- Strong town lean. I like his analysis so far and he seems to be making a genuine attempt to scum hunt and solve the game.

ssbm_Kyouko
- Null lean.

Davesaz
- Null town.

Kop - Null

Gamma - Null

Superhans - Null

Desperado
- Null scum. I really don't like how he buddied up to Antihuman. His defense screamed that he was buddying him.

Realeao
- Scum lean. I don't like how he constantly asks "why" and asks people to keep explaining things that they already have. He asks those types of questions in a scummy way.

Antihuman
- I really don't like how he has been throwing shades everywhere. His case against me was very bad and felt contrived. I also really don't like how he tried to derail the Gamma wagon. If gamma flips scum, I'm fairly confident he is scum as well.

I think that's everyone. Let me know if I missed someone.
And he does! Even tho he lists AH as his biggest scumread in his next post.

^This is about the point where AH decided to pivot and really buss ThinkBig. Think posts another reads list that AH bashes as well, and he then he starts to link Think and Alisae really hard:
In post 574, Antihuman wrote:Lol this readlist's such bullshit
In post 570, ThinkBig wrote:
Revised Read List

Algebra
- Confirmed town. I so wish he would contribute to the game and be more active. There's no way I'd be TRing him if he wasn't the IC.
<--- Completely unnecessary comment. Trying to appear better by having one extra scumread

Alisae
- By far my biggest town read. He shows genuine interest in the game and shows genuine scum hunting.
<--- because she scumreads me too, how surprising

Superhans
- Town lean. I disagree with his logic, but I understand where he is coming from
<--- aka "I know his reasons for scumreading me are valid but I'll just wait until he gets bored and goes away"

ssbm_Kyouko - Null town.
<--- in your previous readlist, she was a "null lean", which looks like a hilarious slip. You don't wanna look like you have too many nulls but you have no reasons for townreading her.

Davesaz - Null town.
<--- for what? He's defended me and he's voted Desperado for logic which you called flatout wrong!

Kop - Null
<--- what's your opinion on Real's case on Kop?

Gamma - Null
<--- but he's my partner, member?!

Desperado
- Null, leans scum. I don't really buy the traitor theory nor do I buy the logic behind it.
<--- Why the fuck are you scumleaning on him then?! Leaving your options open? You should be scumreading people who started pushing him for wrong reasons instead! (including your strongest tr, Alisae...)

Realeao
- Scum lean. 561 screams opportunistic and sheeping. I also don't like how he is constantly flipping his reads and can't seem to make up his mind.
<--- How the hell is he sheeping when he's provided valid reasons for scumreading you, just like Superhans. How come you don't "disagree with his logic but see where he's coming from" here? Being undecided isn't a scumtell too. You've scumread me for tunnelling, which is a complete opposite! You also haven't addressed his points...

Antihuman
- Continuing to throw shades and continuing
<--- what the hell does that even mean? If scumminess was the color black, there wouldn't even be a shadow visible on you, smh

Honest to god, I wasn't really up to lynching you when I entered the game but now I seriously have reasons to see you hang, there are just too many discrepancies. I also wouldn't be surprised at Tb-Alisae team. Both are pushing me on bullshit reasoning and townread each other based on thin air, looks like a well coordinated last minute mislynch push.
In post 586, Antihuman wrote:zZz just lynch me already, I can't take this united scumfront pounding at my will to do something productive
Finally, this:
In post 627, Antihuman wrote:Yeah it seems like really a great play to get into the game, decide you wanna tunnel your partner for no particular reason instead of choosing a safe target and try to blend in with deadline slowly approaching and risk getting both players lynched as the only viable wagons wtf I'm a much better scum player than that, don't insult me
Looks like frustrated scum reaching for WIFOM.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:43 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1151, Superhans wrote:Stop trying to link me with Kop,
This is scummy. I'm not "linking you to cop"

he agreed with something you said, talked about it, and you both need to answer for it. Is there a reason you don't want to be "linked to cop"?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:44 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

*kop
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:45 pm

Post by Superhans »

In post 1142, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1138, Superhans wrote:I used the introduction of her previous game as an act of intimidation, and I wanted to see if I could provoke anger out of her.
Walk me through how this makes sense
I've said twice already, I was trying to fuck with you. Get you angry and see where things go from there. U didn't take the bait unfortunately.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:45 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I don't agree with those points at all, but I also definitely wouldn't base an entire read off of a stretch like that as town.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:46 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1154, Superhans wrote:
In post 1138, Superhans wrote:I used the introduction of her previous game as an act of intimidation, and I wanted to see if I could provoke anger out of her.
I've said twice already, I was trying to fuck with you. Get you angry and see where things go from there. U didn't take the bait unfortunately.
What does getting me angry accomplish?
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:49 pm

Post by Superhans »

Feels like people are trying to affiliate me with Kop, who is a scummy AF player. You're not the first, and I'm speaking to everyone who has done it. Gamma was the first person to do so, saying, if Kop flips.scum, lynch superhans.i think Regfan also suggests we could be linked(? Sorry if I got that last one wrong).
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:51 pm

Post by Superhans »

In post 1156, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1154, Superhans wrote:
What does getting me angry accomplish?
Secret m8 ;)
:cool:
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:12 pm

Post by Superhans »

In post 1118, Regfan wrote:I don't consider his reads that awkward, I think him believing that there's some buddying going on between scum mates isn't an unreasonable stance to take. His read and reasoning on AH D1 was particularly good and his reassessment of Hans to move him from null->town was certainly good. I think people are blowing his reads list here way out of proportion and ignoring the fact the traitor flip means we absolutely should not be lynching TB today.

I've seen him be mslynched like this far too many times and the reasoning behind it here is particularly weak, like really really weak.
Firstly I'd like to thank you for the amount of good analysis you're making on ThinkBig, however, I would disagree that ThinkBig made good reasoning D1. He created the AH wagon, then jumped ship to attack Dunnstral and refused to say that he still supported the AH wagon.
How would you explain this behaviour? I would ideally want TB to answer these questions but he has been to busy to do so (although he has had time to whip together some basic readlists which is kinda annoying).
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:15 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

It almost sounds like you're saying angry = scummy, though I don't know why I'd get "angry" at someone looking at my meta in the first place
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:16 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1157, Superhans wrote:Feels like people are trying to affiliate me with Kop, who is a scummy AF player. You're not the first, and I'm speaking to everyone who has done it. Gamma was the first person to do so, saying, if Kop flips.scum, lynch superhans.i think Regfan also suggests we could be linked(? Sorry if I got that last one wrong).
I didn't link anything. I asked you both the same question
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:22 pm

Post by Superhans »

In post 1160, Dunnstral wrote:It almost sounds like you're saying angry = scummy, though I don't know why I'd get "angry" at someone looking at my meta in the first place
That's not what I said at all. I also have explained I didn't actually read your meta either.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:24 pm

Post by Superhans »

I was trying to get you angry, I'll leave it at that.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:29 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

What's the town motivation for that?
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:36 pm

Post by Regfan »

I disagree with almost all of Daves but find it somewhat genuine.

@SuperHans RE;
, I think Desperado has been more forthcoming with his reads and thoughts than other players in the room, I think he'd do that regardless of his alignment given he's a decent player. I'll let you know what I think of his alignment shortly but no, I don't find the case or argument that he's proposed TB to be scum even remotely convincing, it's built on very flawed and shaky logic and I think the amount of traction it has got is rather appalling. I think the fact that you were willing to vote Gamma "for SSBM" but not other players he thought was mafia suspect. If you genuinely believe that AH was pushing TB "Very hard" you shouldn't be voting TB here, that's a huge indicator that TB is town; as to why TB backed off if he didn't fully, he wanted to get a read on Dunn first -- he maintained his scum read on AH throughout the entire game and was willing to move back to him. If you're suggesting that you think TB realised that AH was the traitor you have to be kidding, pushing someone isn't an indicator of that whatsoever and TB doesn't come across as the type of player that would find a small soft directed at him, really suggesting that is stretching so far it becomes unbelievable.

I'll get around to you Desperado but while I think it's plausible that some other players might be misreading the TB situation here the longer you keep your vote on TB the more kittens die if you're town.

Kops is really bad, like really really bad and Dunn points out why in .
In post 1159, Superhans wrote:Firstly I'd like to thank you for the amount of good analysis you're making on ThinkBig, however, I would disagree that ThinkBig made good reasoning D1. He created the AH wagon, then jumped ship to attack Dunnstral and refused to say that he still supported the AH wagon. How would you explain this behaviour? I would ideally want TB to answer these questions but he has been to busy to do so (although he has had time to whip together some basic readlists which is kinda annoying).
Lets put it this way, I'm confirmed town to you, I'm also significantly more experienced; when I tell you that I'd have been hard pushing AH based on his case against TB you should know that I'm telling the truth. When doing so I would have used lots of similar reasoning that TB used -- AH's intro post showed far too much focus on a singular player and the rest of his reads were very throwaway. What he used to attack TB on could have been attributed to several other players so it was a case of him molding an ISO to make a push rather than getting a scum read from an ISO, there was nothing even remotely genuine about it; TB identified most of this, him moving to Dunn at the early part of D1 isn't unreasonable given he wanted to get reads elsewhere as well and pressure Dunn in the process and he never refused to state he supported the AH wagon, he made it very clear he thought AH was scum.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:45 pm

Post by Superhans »

It wasn't early D1. When I asked him whether he was still on the AH wagon he denied it. TBs case on AH was weak late D1 which is the premise of.the case against him.

I have scum read Kop and continue to do so.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:47 pm

Post by Superhans »

You haven't properly explained why you find Desperados case appalling.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:52 pm

Post by Alisae »

I want TB to get lynched because it'll help us determine if AH was telling the truth or if he is lieing.
For example, if he was lieing, we can sort out his reads by the exact opposite of what they were.
If he was telling the truth, we can then sort his reads out that way.
GTKAS
| here.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:53 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

^Bad post.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:54 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

That doesn't even really make sense

It doesn't look like a real thought process, either. If it is it's a dumb one
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:57 pm

Post by Alisae »

howso?
Traitors can tell the truth and get away with it easily causing people to mislynch.
GTKAS
| here.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:57 pm

Post by Regfan »

@SH - I've commented on multiple sections of Desperados case earlier, I'll get to the whole thing in ~30 minutes.

Traitors signal to their partners much less frequently than people expect, most of the time they just push the scum agenda like a normal scum player without any sort of "hinting", TB's flip here tells us a big fat nothing other than TB is town; it doesn't increase or decrease the likelihood of anyone else being town or scum based on AH's alignment, attempting to create a linkage between those two is nonsensical and really poor town play.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:58 pm

Post by Alisae »

Really? To me it seems like a Traitor would do anything to get noticed by their scumteam and to tell them they are the traitor.
GTKAS
| here.
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:02 pm

Post by Realeo »

If I were traitor, I would bus my partner to get town cred. If mafia kills me, hey that's a bonus since I am bulletproof.

Let me respond to your case.
"The debate on whether short multi postings or a long wall of post is good or not is like a debate on gun control--we would never understand each other and we have to make peace with it." -Realeo

I'm mabye a serious player, but I'm capable of joke. Ok?

Return to “Completed Open Games”