Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:57 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Concrete reads on every player a readwall.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:58 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Nero scum is lethargic. I have played with Nero scum so unless he has changed his meta I doubt this is Nero scum.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:00 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

Again, why should I discuss things with you when you aren't actually reading my posts? How is that helpful to the town? I would have loved to have a nice discussion about my reads that you could take into the next day phase, but repeatedly you've shown no interest in bettering your reads so...
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:02 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 752, DodgeTheSaint wrote:Again, why should I discuss things with you when you aren't actually reading my posts? How is that helpful to the town? I would have loved to have a nice discussion about my reads that you could take into the next day phase, but repeatedly you've shown no interest in bettering your reads so...
Assume I am an asshole that shows no interest in bettering my reads.

The rest of the town surely aren't assholes like me so they would get use out of it.

So do it for Town not me.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:03 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

No this is not about me taking my ball and going home because you're going to kill me. You should kill me absolutely. But I cannot develop my own reads or yours if you're not willing. So I will wait for another player willing to do so, and you can then do whatever you wish with the information.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:04 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 754, DodgeTheSaint wrote:No this is not about me taking my ball and going home because you're going to kill me. You should kill me absolutely. But I cannot develop my own reads or yours if you're not willing. So I will wait for another player willing to do so, and you can then do whatever you wish with the information.
So in other words because the town vig scum reads you you won't give a last will?

That is crap. So wishing people would sign on and finish discussion so I can pulverize you.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:06 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

Also I'm still pretty pissed about the ridiculousness about finding what might have been Chara's soft claim, so yeah I'm gonna be a little petty at the moment. Frankly having to see two players have the audacity to call me scum based on that you deserve the pettiness.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:08 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 756, DodgeTheSaint wrote:Also I'm still pretty pissed about the ridiculousness about finding what might have been Chara's soft claim, so yeah I'm gonna be a little petty at the moment. Frankly having to see two players have the audacity to call me scum based on that you deserve the pettiness.
So you are going to be antitown because you messed up? Brilliant.

If you were Town you would have seen someone say Nero is town don't lynch them and ask why. Your push of pep is fake and just terribad.

Even if you think I am the world's worst mafia player you are supposed to set an example to teach if you are Town. Do it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:12 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

Because I messed up? Do you even look at your post before you typed?

I'm pissed because both you and Chara think that whatever time I took to review her ISO and find what I think you might have assumed is her softclaim wasn't long enough. Wasn't long enough. If there is one pet peeve I have in mafia is stupid shit like that. I've been called scum for ridiculous reasons before. I once got called scum because 10 players in my hydra flaked on me. I once got called scum because I declared a v/la to travel. At least those accusations came from scum. You're probably town, that's what pisses me off so much about it.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:14 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

I hate it when things not rooted in mafia get used as reasoning for anything. At least Nero has mafia related reasons to call me scum.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:14 pm

Post by MathBlade »

That is one reason not the only one.

Again. Calling me an idiot doesn't make me want to shoot you less.

Reads do that. Being townie does that.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:15 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

There is no way we're getting out of this day without you shooting me.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:15 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Again it is a mafia based reason. I do not think you could read process and analyze the thoughts that fast and find what I was talking about. Between that and interactions with Pep and your insistenance to not give reads.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:16 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 761, DodgeTheSaint wrote:There is no way we're getting out of this day without you shooting me.
So then why don't you give your reads so we can follow up later?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:17 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

I can respect any mafia related reasons that you may have. I cannot respect that.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:18 pm

Post by MathBlade »

That is a mafia related reason however I will give you more.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:19 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 53, DodgeTheSaint wrote:
In post 45, Kmd4390 wrote:Dodge, I don't see it. Why is narna scum? I hope you're not stretching the "can be scum" line to say it's an active decision to scum read me rather than a statement of a read. That's the closest I can come to figuring it out.
Oh no it has nothing to do with you. It has to do with not giving any real reads on this game, but deciding the other game was more important to give a read for. (I don't really count this vote on you as much of a read, but that's not the point)

In fact I doubt it was a decision to have a read on anything. This screams "I need to post a read for the sake of posting a read" with the added bonus of posting a read for the other game, so as to not commit themselves to anything solid against this playerlist yet. Like a bad boyfriend, I find lack of commitment to anything extremely sketchy.

The other game isn't really relevant to what we're doing here, so I am already inclined to treat anyone who spends a significant amount of time trying to interact with the other game so early as scum. What makes Narna so egregious here though is that he does it on Page 1 to try and normalize this under productive behavior early. (Mcmenno notwithstanding, but his sin has nothing to do with his foray into the other game)
Calling other game irrelevant so people don't see any potential connections across threads or are woefully unprepared if drafted.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:20 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 74, DodgeTheSaint wrote:
In post 72, Leonshade wrote:Ms Columbo's questions are a bit awkward, but they're the kinds of questions I could see a newb asking when trying to figure people out.

@DodgeTheSaint:
Post 53 reads like you scumread McMenno, I'd like to hear why.
Eh, the situation changed a bit on his part.
A no reason reason on McMenno that has stayed all game.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:22 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 77, DodgeTheSaint wrote:
In post 482, Titus wrote:I am in 100% agreement on the vote on Vifam. That's why I moved mine. Both you and Vifam have encouraged not commenting on the RAW thread. At first, I thought you were just being lazy, but it appears you have read the thread. So why are you avoiding and discouraging active comments on the RAW thread? Grey's points about preventing vocal scum from dominating one thread by having players read both are spot on.
The Heartbreak Kid would like to remind you that this is bad and you should feel bad Titus. Encouraging wasting time on the other thread
at this stage of the game
is pro-scum. Stop trying to normalize anti-town play. (or you know, carry on if this plays into your win condition) I know you're reading, so feel free to quote this. I'm only stepping in because I have nothing better to do, please don't expect this to happen often unless you continue to lead the town around in anti-town behavior. Okay, TTYL.
Continues to remind people of two threads and that they shouldn't care about things. Don't try to find half the scum team no please don't try. The biggest abilities we have as Town is the ability to read. We are the treestump for the other brand. This suggestion is the antitown behavior.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:24 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

Yeah all those things were resolved. Are you trying to convince yourself now? Because you're not going to convince me.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:24 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 102, DodgeTheSaint wrote:Why does that matter? You can't do shit over there, and neither can I. This is exactly why this behavior is counter-productive. Who gives a fuck who's scum on Smackdown? That's not our game. What happens over there has no bearing on what happens over here. This is why I called you out "on page 1". We have scum in this thread, and if you're town you shouldn't care what's going on over there, nor what other people think about what's going on over there.

I know it seems like the 'town' thing to do...but that's only if you don't think about it for more than 5 seconds. Then you realize, worrying about the other game is just a distraction. Read it? Yes. You want to know generally what's going on over there sure. Give it any bit of your attention? Absolutely not. If you're town, your ONLY focus should be finding the scum in THIS game.
Continue to rant about not scumhunting the other thread and only have insulted McMenno so far no scumhunting yet.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:25 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 769, DodgeTheSaint wrote:Yeah all those things were resolved. Are you trying to convince yourself now? Because you're not going to convince me.
I am explaining what pinged me to you on each post of the thread. I know I am never going to convince you to scum claim but what I can do is get that foolish notion out of your head that I am not playing mafia and I never use VLA as grounds for scumreads or out of mafia things.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:26 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 160, DodgeTheSaint wrote:I'm trying really hard not to be condescending in my posts, so the least you guys can do is read what I'm saying in exchange.

I'm gonna spell it out for you here in Post #159. Pedit: #160 now.

Reading Smackdown is fine, and probably a smart thing to do. I'm reading the thread in real time just as much as anyone else should.

Doing anything with SD that doesn't have a direct benefit for us here on RAW is antitown. What happens on Smackdown doesn't mean shit to most of us. If you're on RAW you scumhunt here. If you're on RAW, your focus is here. That means substituting productivity in our thread by hunting in theirs is unacceptable. You only need to read Titus' posts on Smackdown to see this in action. She is substituting substantial contributions on SD to try and "look town" by "helping" RAW. Right now she cares more about hijacking the drafting process than hunting the scum in her thread.

If anyone tries that on this brand, you're getting lynched.

So McMenno, Lil Uzi, and anyone else who is still confused. If you're on RAW you better be focused on RAW. I will not allow anyone in this thread to try and scumhunt on SD and pass that off as protown play.
Now most of your ISO is rants about not reading.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:28 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

Oh I see. The confirm bias spiral again. Please continue, don't let me stop you. I want you to be absolutely sure I'm scum. I'll let you in on a secret. When I'm scum I breadcrumb scumclaims in every post I make so I can point them out after I win.

pedit:
MathBlade wrote:
In post 769, DodgeTheSaint wrote:Yeah all those things were resolved. Are you trying to convince yourself now? Because you're not going to convince me.
I am explaining what pinged me to you on each post of the thread. I know I am never going to convince you to scum claim but what I can do is get that foolish notion out of your head that I am not playing mafia and I never use VLA as grounds for scumreads or out of mafia things.
I have no problems with mafia related reasons to think I'm scum. It's that one non-mafia reason that triggers me. I have no doubt you have good reasons based on your perspective and playstyle.
malpascp
malpascp
Mafia Scum
malpascp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:28 pm

Post by malpascp »

Unlynchable: MathBlade
Lynchable: LUV then McMenno

Math vs Dodge seems like TvT
Town/11-10