Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #335 (isolation #0) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:05 pm

Post by Realeo »

Hello!

I would start the game with a naked vote.

VOTE: Aj The Epic
"The debate on whether short multi postings or a long wall of post is good or not is like a debate on gun control--we would never understand each other and we have to make peace with it." -Realeo

I'm mabye a serious player, but I'm capable of joke. Ok?
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #336 (isolation #1) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:08 pm

Post by Realeo »

I am going to make it quick that

1) I am not sure I understand LuV wagon, either the early wagon or the late wagon

2) I reject the motion of hypo claim. Hypo claim in D2 would only be beneficial if we get throught to D3, but we would only get to D3 if we're in good shape. If we're in a good shape, why take the gamble? I understand the motion, I have done hypo claim in the past in @EM, but I don't think hypo claim is justified for this game.

3) Beside Aj, I am scumleaning Reflektor. However, I suspect that it's just game play and false alarm so I am not going to hold my gut to Reflektor. I am town leaning Persivul.
"The debate on whether short multi postings or a long wall of post is good or not is like a debate on gun control--we would never understand each other and we have to make peace with it." -Realeo

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #338 (isolation #2) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:42 pm

Post by Realeo »

Yup

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #381 (isolation #3) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:07 pm

Post by Realeo »

Is rm due to inactivity?

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #382 (isolation #4) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:07 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 350, -Grey- wrote:
In post 115, Persivul wrote:In my experience, scum, who know the alignments, are less likely to have thoroughly read the setup than town. Further, while setup spec can be beneficial, it can also be used as a way to appear busy without really scum hunting.
This is disingenuous shade slinging.

Nobody knows alignments pregame, which is when reading the description whilst signing up... happens.

FoS: Persivul
I think given his modding experience *cough* The Purge *cough*, he is being genuine.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #384 (isolation #5) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:18 pm

Post by Realeo »

It's just that I have lynched town!randomidget for the same reason before.

*cough* The Hunger Games *cough8

And remember that we're already in potential lylo in D2. I need more than policy lynch.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #387 (isolation #6) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:25 pm

Post by Realeo »

Empking. I'm still trying to understand your brainz. Help me exactly with your Luv case. You said he did that for brownie point. Elaborate please.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #393 (isolation #7) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:03 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 389, Reflektor wrote:He's not talking about alignment, he's talking about competence.
Nah. I scum tunnel a game with Tammy.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #394 (isolation #8) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:04 pm

Post by Realeo »

or Nammy. I am confused.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #396 (isolation #9) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:13 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 213, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:VOTE: Shadonra
Can you elaborate this post?

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #398 (isolation #10) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:29 pm

Post by Realeo »

Am I the only one who is townleaning shadonra?

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #402 (isolation #11) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:37 am

Post by Realeo »

In post 73, BBmolla wrote:VOTE: LUV

this is scum

page 1 posts scream "scum fitting in"
In post 155, BBmolla wrote:
In post 153, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:The first two points are NAI and the latter is subjective. What felt safe about my first five posts? My lack of an RVS vote? My suggestion?
your robot posting

I am going to push for this.

VOTE: BbMolla

Explain like I am 5, how does "robot posting" = "scum fitting in"

I think you're desperately trying to fit in. To make sure it doesn't seem fitting in, you call other fitting it.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #403 (isolation #12) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:41 am

Post by Realeo »

For someone, that is a regular scummie from 2011, I find it hard for that to fly.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #404 (isolation #13) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:47 am

Post by Realeo »

To be more precise, I find it confusing that you scumread LuV, but didn't scumread Tammy.

Tammy is not fitting in? If I were old timer like Reflektor, I would be alerted, which what Reflektor did.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #417 (isolation #14) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:49 pm

Post by Realeo »

UNVOTE:

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #418 (isolation #15) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:50 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 408, Empking wrote:
In post 387, Realeo wrote:Empking. I'm still trying to understand your brainz. Help me exactly with your Luv case. You said he did that for brownie point. Elaborate please.
What do you want me to eleborate on?
Which post would be trying to fish for town cred?

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #420 (isolation #16) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:01 pm

Post by Realeo »

I thought he was consolidated vig target.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #436 (isolation #17) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:36 am

Post by Realeo »

It very bothers me that some player seems so chilly with Tammy that when I am replacing-in, I expect a red PM. Boy, I am dissapointed.

-Madea:
Town lean

I can relate to Fate saying Madea is playing safe. However, I'd like to argue to Fate that he is playing a safe town, not a safe scum want to have his options open. I'd like to consider that he is being town for his attitude.
Spoiler: For quote and explanation
In post 302, Medea the Alien wrote:
In post 51, Tammy wrote:Actually it's weird that you didn't address my suggestion directly. Is there a reason you're avoiding interacting with me?
In post 57, Tammy wrote:Your interaction with me is still not sitting right. Why are you being antagonistic and kinda putting me down. You're reminding me of the last time I suspected someone and they wrote a whole thing about how I wasn't playing well enough in an attempt to make me feel shitty and ignore they were being scummy as shit like you are.
Because I find the overall tenor of 'set-up is so swingy/unbalanced/scary' to be a waste of time and demoralizing
, because I'd expect you to take five minutes and think suggestions through before posting, and I expect more interesting observations from you mixed in with the emotional stuff.
How in the seven hells do you not have any idea what my alignment is?
Because I'm not scum so I don't have a master alignment list? :P

Seriously, a) even if reading you was one of my top priorities I don't have enough content on seeing you interact with most of the player list, b) I usually put off reading you as I explained earlier because the question resolves itself eventually and risks lots of emotional reaction in the meantime, c) while I may be missing some magic nuances, the posting you've done thus far is pretty alignment-neutral from my perspective.
In post 58, Tammy wrote:The question is why ask gamma why he suggested the mass claim, when it should be abundantly obvious. He literally said he thought it might break the game. How is that not clear?
My intention was to inquire as to how he thought it would break the game.
I didn't see anything immediate to indicate such a thing was possible, so it wasn't abundantly clear to me. It's like saying 'we should colonize Mars!' and then expecting to be treated as a savant for the suggestion while having zero followthrough. I'm allowed to ask what kind of spaceships we should be building and what suggests the vistas on Mars are any better than the ones here.

-Aj :
Scum lean

shandora did an excellent job and when he mentioned that, when I looked at Aj's iso, I felt that I'm watching my scum play.

Spoiler: What shandora said
In post 292, shadonra wrote:
In post 289, Lil Uzi Vert wrote: What don't you like about AJ's posts?
AJ's iso looks like this.

"setup spec setup spec setup spec"

"i hate setup spec! i never do setup spec"

"fate doesn't post"

It looks like he wanted to post but wasn't interested in saying anything.

But the biggest problem why I scumread that is
NOT
that. The biggest problem is I can't see him actually solving the game.

He makes comments, here and there
In post 309, Aj The Epic wrote:VOTE: BBmolla

I mean honestly you couldn't ask for a more useless vote than dropping one on indigo. Wants LuV wagon, gets two generic townreads, moves on to Fate. He even says Uzi's posts aren't good. Which, going by his last post
In post 282, BBmolla wrote:In all honesty I'm not voting for pressure any more im just voting who I think is most likely scum
He should still be voting LuV as he's said nothing about Fate anyways.

Also he actually took part in RQS so fuck him.

~~but his conclusion is...
In post 419, Aj The Epic wrote:VOTE: Randommidget

We can consolidate here.
With no (obvious) thinking process, I classify his previous post as shade throwing

VOTE: Aj

Weak town lean
at Persivul but effort is NAI so I need to read more. I can't get my head at Bbmolla so I'm going to put him at
weak scum lean

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #438 (isolation #18) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:40 am

Post by Realeo »

Hey mod! When day vig shoots (from GS?), how does day vig shoots? Does they post in this thread like

Shoot: Donald Drumpf

Or secretly from PM?

(I'm using orange italic. I'm not impersonating mod since mod is orange bold =D)

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #474 (isolation #19) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:51 pm

Post by Realeo »

@AJ: I personally cannot see what you mean.
And to address Raelo's concern, this is what I expected. There's a spoken but previously unshown consensus for proceeding with RM. I had stated that I'd be interested in helping that. Over 100 posts and nothing happened with BBmola or the gamestate in general, it was best to temporarily move on.
So whatevah.. Let's stop scumhunting and lynch him?

And where does Medea comes from? I'm branding you sheeping scum. You say I'm undecided in the past. What changes?

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #475 (isolation #20) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:03 pm

Post by Realeo »

EBWOP

You said you're undecided on Medea in the past.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #488 (isolation #21) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:07 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 477, Empking wrote:K so this setup has gone form "inheritly scumsided" to "lol wtf free mafia win unless town is gods among gods"

I will literally WOTC anyone for the rest of my mafia career if they shoot in this setup, period. ever.
To be fair, this setup is designed for D1 mislynch...that we do need vig to shoot.

Although shoot in N2, not N1.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #489 (isolation #22) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:09 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 479, Aj The Epic wrote:With Medea, the reads list explanation was bad. I think I've already explained that. My initial thought was Tammy and Medea were in an interesting position of Medea asking questions when they were being the suspected and Tammy being really accusatory for page 3. There's also a lot of meta reads and conversation between Tammy/Medea so I just decided to not bother with it. The more recent posts from medea guide this read in it's entirety.
Now you point me at that, I agree

VOTE: Medea

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #543 (isolation #23) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:59 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 542, Fate wrote:I wanted random to produce content thats all.

been busy, but my heart wasnt in that wagon as seen by other townies

With that vote, I'm going to play the classic flip-flop town

UNVOTE:

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #546 (isolation #24) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:08 pm

Post by Realeo »

I keep thinking this...

There are 4 mafiosos.

Which wagon would the mafio sheep?

I feel, more uneasy voting this game.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #548 (isolation #25) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:10 pm

Post by Realeo »

The randomidget wagon gives me a moment of pause.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #553 (isolation #26) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:16 pm

Post by Realeo »

Which means that we are going to mislynch, right? How are we capable against 4 scum?

My mind shifts from "Which one is scum" to "Which town should I mislynch that gives the most information~ideally VT?"

And hopefully scores nice VCA in the future.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #554 (isolation #27) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:17 pm

Post by Realeo »

There 13 players, it takes 7 players to lynch.

From those 7 player to lynch, it takes only 3 town to vote.

Scum has majority.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #555 (isolation #28) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:19 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 551, Reflektor wrote:(Trying to determine where scum is going to vote isn't useful until we actually know something).
We are a little bit desperate at this point.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #556 (isolation #29) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:20 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 555, Realeo wrote:
In post 551, Reflektor wrote:(Trying to determine where scum is going to vote isn't useful until we actually know something).
We are a little bit desperate at this point.

Vig and GS really should consider shooting and gunning

Vig should shoot for more info.

GS should gun for a clear in potentialy D2 lylo.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #559 (isolation #30) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:22 pm

Post by Realeo »

It's not about the scumhunting skill.

It's the fact that scum can have majority in the lynch wagon.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #561 (isolation #31) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:24 pm

Post by Realeo »

Here's my naive read list with extra analysis paralysis, Creature style

Gamma Emerald
Reflektor
randomidget
Lil Uzi Vert
Empking

Aj The Epic
BBMolla
shadonra
-Grey-

Fate

Persivul

Medea The Alien

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #562 (isolation #32) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:25 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 560, Reflektor wrote:
In post 559, Realeo wrote:It's not about the scumhunting skill.

It's the fact that scum can have majority in the lynch wagon.
Majority is 7. There are 4 scum.
It takes 7 to lynch, right?

We can have a lynch wagon of 4x mafia , 3x town. Town is in
an implicit
minority.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #565 (isolation #33) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:33 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 24, Aj The Epic wrote:
In post 12, Fate wrote:VOTE: Aj the epic

Scum used to be hard to find
*insert snarky response about you just being bad*

There's really no point in worrying about D2 already. If Vig shoots tonight and misses, then we'll have to mass claim tomorrow. That's about all there is to it.
Empking! BbMolla! Why don't you scumread this? Isn't this robotic~not scared of apocalyptic commet attack attitude

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #566 (isolation #34) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:40 pm

Post by Realeo »

Oh shoot. I forgot mod color.

@Mod: Why the hell GE is not replaced?

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #584 (isolation #35) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:33 pm

Post by Realeo »

Can I get readlist from other player? If you're lazy, Creature style seems an good option.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #585 (isolation #36) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:34 pm

Post by Realeo »

Although {Ranger} style would be prefered.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #587 (isolation #37) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:52 pm

Post by Realeo »

Let's do it then

Persivul - I town read him for noticing the coincidental language choice, which influences me to err on Persivul the town.

-Grey- - When I restart the Medea wagon, he sheeps back--which is consistent. I am going to err to -Grey- the town.

Reflektor - At the beginning, he a little bit bother me. However, when he's start being explicit with his(they) thinking process and I can observe their logic, I feel better.

Fate - When I got meltdown from the paranoia, I keep thinking, "What would scum do?" In Newbies queue, there is this "Mafia won't start a wagon", but does this apply? I am expecting that since it is a 4 players mafia with higher assosiation chance, I think scum would be more "voting aware". I won't classify Fate as "voting aware"

shadonra - I'm still waiting to hear why he exactly scumread me...

Empking - I townread his case @ LuV, but I'm waiting for his bigger case at other players.

Aj The Epic - You know, how you feel about this slot. Contrived.
Psstt. Does anyone want to lynch this slot? I'm down for it

Bbmolla - I actually forget about him. But I remember ending scumleaning him.

Madea - He gives me mixed feeling. I have Aj The Epic reasoning. I have my own reasoning. Decided to solve him D2.

LuV - This one is tricky.

@LuV: Why do you townread Aj?

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #590 (isolation #38) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:08 pm

Post by Realeo »

Than why you said I'm shallow? What is a shallow setup-spec?

....or is it someone else?

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #591 (isolation #39) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:15 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 588, shadonra wrote:Why do you think Grey is town, again? I don't see consistency as being particularly AI, especially on day 1.

He said he scumread Medea~the same reason that I actually scumread Medea. He was on the randomidget wagon when I started Medea wagon. When I started, he rejoined Medea wagon.

It is possible that I'm over-rating consistency at this stage of the game, but I still believe that scum has higher-than-normal incentive to mislynch and has incentive for easy mislynch. I feel -Grey- did not take the path.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #594 (isolation #40) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:51 pm

Post by Realeo »

Good point =/

Would you mind to share your readlist?

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #608 (isolation #41) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:22 pm

Post by Realeo »

I don't reckon I will be hoping out of the wagon anymore.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #614 (isolation #42) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:06 am

Post by Realeo »

Assuming no CC.

VOTE: Empking

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #638 (isolation #43) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:23 pm

Post by Realeo »

VOTE: AJ

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #640 (isolation #44) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:33 pm

Post by Realeo »

Ty. My brain is a disaster in this game.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #645 (isolation #45) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:40 am

Post by Realeo »

In post 644, Empking wrote:
Vote: AJ

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #647 (isolation #46) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:45 am

Post by Realeo »

Molla is at L-1.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #652 (isolation #47) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:45 am

Post by Realeo »

So stop playing AtE and give the claim. It should be obvious by this point.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #656 (isolation #48) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:11 am

Post by Realeo »

In post 653, Randomnamechange wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: aj
Why you unvoted? He didn't claim anything.
In post 654, shadonra wrote:VOTE: grey
24 hours left. Make up your mind?

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #673 (isolation #49) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:46 am

Post by Realeo »

In post 663, shadonra wrote:
In post 604, shadonra wrote:Let's get a grey wagon.

#350: Claims Persivul is shade throwing. Actually it's Grey that's throwing shade; I think Persivul is unlikely to throw shade by making a weird leap of logic like Grey is assuming.
#365: I think this post is bizarre. Two ways I could take this; you're either scumreading AJ or you think the quoted post is supertown. But
you don't vote AJ
and I don't think the quoted post is supertown.

Oh, you are scumreading AJ. OK, but why no vote?

Eh. If Grey is town:
1) He's confbiased pretty hard on Persivul
2) He didn't vote a bunch of scumreads (persivul, aj)
3) He's voted Medea, which I don't think has a good case on it, and Grey hasn't provided much of a case either.

Grey - why do you think Medea is scum over AJ and Persivul, particularly AJ, over whose vote you're willing to townclear bbmolla?
IMO this is the best case on anyone today. Otherwise I wouldn't be voting grey.
I cannot imagine this post even remotely persuasive.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #706 (isolation #50) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:06 pm

Post by Realeo »

So the best away to avoid being lynch is by saying "fuck everyone".

Man, I should try that when I'm being lynched.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #707 (isolation #51) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:08 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 680, shadonra wrote:for me the townest person in those 5 names is either empking or randommidget, it's close, but i feel like no one in the game is townreading all of those 4 on the right
How does empking town when the last time I checked his iso is he is obsessed with LuV?

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #715 (isolation #52) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:23 pm

Post by Realeo »

The one that catch my attention is randomidget unvoting for no reason.

AJ is being lynched right? So -Grey- bus AJ if AJ flips scum?

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #743 (isolation #53) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:47 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 740, shadonra wrote:Hammer without discussion is scumclaim
12 hours.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #746 (isolation #54) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:51 pm

Post by Realeo »

No.

We have a ML.

With 4 mafia in the game, I am banking on VCA.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #751 (isolation #55) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:54 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 749, shadonra wrote:
In post 746, Realeo wrote:No.

We have a ML.

With 4 mafia in the game, I am banking on VCA.
We can trade a ML for an extra night of 2 townclears or guilties. Come on.
Ye. With a Godfather in play. How smart.

(Obviously this is sarcasm : ON)

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #753 (isolation #56) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:55 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 750, shadonra wrote:Also, you can do VCA at L-1.
VCA relies on flip. With no flip, I cannot decide if it's wisdom of the crowd or scum sheeping.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #760 (isolation #57) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:57 pm

Post by Realeo »

Cop turns as guilty for gunsmith.

I appreciate your optimism but no.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #762 (isolation #58) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:58 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 757, shadonra wrote:
In post 753, Realeo wrote:
In post 750, shadonra wrote:Also, you can do VCA at L-1.
VCA relies on flip. With no flip, I cannot decide if it's wisdom of the crowd or scum sheeping.
Do you think AJ is towncleared now?
Empking, who talked nothing at LuV suddenly vote at Aj. What is this?
randomidget, suddenly unvoted when Bbmolla barked. What is this?

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #765 (isolation #59) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:01 pm

Post by Realeo »

Empking could easily be scum
Unless you are suggesting Empking bus Aj, I don't think so.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #769 (isolation #60) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:04 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 766, shadonra wrote:
In post 760, Realeo wrote:Cop turns as guilty for gunsmith.

I am not that concerned about this possibility. I wouldn't mind if this game eventually boiled down to dealing with a cop counterclaim.
I find your respond is irrelevant.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #770 (isolation #61) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:04 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 767, shadonra wrote:
In post 765, Realeo wrote:
Why are you assuming AJ is scum
Did I?

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #775 (isolation #62) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:08 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 774, shadonra wrote:
In post 770, Realeo wrote:
Did I?
You used the word "bus", suggesting that both empking and AJ are scum.
No. I said Unless
you

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #777 (isolation #63) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:10 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 775, Realeo wrote:
In post 774, shadonra wrote:
In post 770, Realeo wrote:
Did I?
You used the word "bus", suggesting that both empking and AJ are scum.
No. I said Unless
you
In post 772, shadonra wrote:
In post 769, Realeo wrote:
In post 766, shadonra wrote:
In post 760, Realeo wrote:Cop turns as guilty for gunsmith.

I am not that concerned about this possibility. I wouldn't mind if this game eventually boiled down to dealing with a cop counterclaim.
I find your respond is irrelevant.
I think your objections to letting double cop do their thing are
1) not likely to be dangerous, and
2) not likely in the first place.
I am royally confused. There is only 1 cop in this game.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #778 (isolation #64) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:10 pm

Post by Realeo »

Wah. I screw up the quote!

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #779 (isolation #65) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:11 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 776, -Grey- wrote:I could flashwagon Leo.
*waves hand*

Wut? I am not your minion who always follow your opinion. If I dissapoint you for not voting Aj, I'm sorry.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #784 (isolation #66) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:16 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 781, -Grey- wrote:
In post 779, Realeo wrote:
In post 776, -Grey- wrote:I could flashwagon Leo.
*waves hand*

Wut? I am not your minion who always follow your opinion. If I dissapoint you for not voting Aj, I'm sorry.
Nah. I could flashwagon you for 775.
Enlight me.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #790 (isolation #67) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:26 pm

Post by Realeo »

Didn't shadonra already campaigned for your lynch from get go?

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #794 (isolation #68) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:31 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 792, -Grey- wrote:
In post 790, Realeo wrote:Didn't shadonra already campaigned for your lynch from get go?
Way to cherrypick.
If he campainged from get to go, you can't accuse him buddying. He's simply consistent?

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #798 (isolation #69) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:36 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 795, -Grey- wrote:
In post 794, Realeo wrote:
In post 792, -Grey- wrote:
In post 790, Realeo wrote:Didn't shadonra already campaigned for your lynch from get go?
Way to cherrypick.
If he campainged from get to go, you can't accuse him buddying. He's simply consistent?
You don't follow what's being said very well.
The curse of foreign speaker.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #814 (isolation #70) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:04 pm

Post by Realeo »

No Bbmolla?

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #869 (isolation #71) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:21 pm

Post by Realeo »

Is it just me or is randomidget NK is odd.....?

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #871 (isolation #72) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:34 pm

Post by Realeo »

Is Fate a serious player or a trolly but can switch to serious mode player?

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #874 (isolation #73) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:41 pm

Post by Realeo »

VOTE: Fate

I can back an Empking v Fate

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #914 (isolation #74) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:25 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 912, shadonra wrote:
In post 909, BBmolla wrote:I'm getting hardcore scum pings from shadons last two posts
do you feel like explaining that
I do feel what Bbmolla's said so let me say it as ell

[1] Saying that setup speccing is bad
people are still doing setup spec on day 2
but trying to justify that he doesn't has any blood on his hand using setup speccing..
add to that that i don't think lynching day 1 in this setup is that great anyway.
[2] Saying the wagon is bad
yes, i still think the wagon was garbage. none of it really looked like bussing, and i think it's likely that 2 of those 4 are scum.
But never actually defended AJ. Keep in mind that pushing alternative wagon (ie. -Grey-) is different to defending AJ.

It all seems like you're Pontious Pilates trying to was his hand. "Oh, I did not crucify Jesus. So if it went wrong, you cannot blame me, but I don't like it, but I'm not going to do anything."

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #919 (isolation #75) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:40 am

Post by Realeo »

In post 916, shadonra wrote:I certainly won't take any of the blame for AJ getting lynched, considering that I tried to stop the wagon on him and was pushing a separate wagon.
We have philosophical different in this part, but fair enough.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #920 (isolation #76) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:45 am

Post by Realeo »

I am rereading shadonra's iso and I cannot still believe that he believes that his case at -Grey- is topkek.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #930 (isolation #77) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:08 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 921, Fate wrote:Realeo Im gonna need a LOT more on why youre voting me over Empking
I said that I want to clash you two.

If you noticed, I get triggered by Empking D1. You vote Empking D2. I am banking on you interogating Empking. I figured out that I can seal my townread at you based on how you act.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #931 (isolation #78) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:12 pm

Post by Realeo »

Congratulation for -Grey-

for

most sophisticated prod-dodge

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #932 (isolation #79) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:13 pm

Post by Realeo »

-Grey-, are you scum losing your mojo after AJ lynch?

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #969 (isolation #80) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:13 pm

Post by Realeo »

VOTE: Empking

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #980 (isolation #81) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:04 pm

Post by Realeo »

Wow. I even forget to make a read at GE because I even forget about him

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #981 (isolation #82) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:06 pm

Post by Realeo »

*poke*

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #991 (isolation #83) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:28 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 986, -Grey- wrote:
In post 981, Realeo wrote:*poke*

VOTE: Realeo

Why is Molla scum?
Given how I act across the game, why is it a confuzion for me to vote Molla? It's not the first time I vote Molla. Which part of me confuzes you?

I prefer you to be specific. given we're deep in D3. If you're just being broad, I allow you to read my iso.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #992 (isolation #84) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:35 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 991, Realeo wrote:
In post 986, -Grey- wrote:
In post 981, Realeo wrote:*poke*

VOTE: Realeo

Why is Molla scum?
Given how I act across the game, why is it a confuzion for me to vote Molla? It's not the first time I vote Molla. Which part of me confuzes you?

I prefer you to be specific. given we're deep in D3. If you're just being broad, I allow you to read my iso.
Even without Empking flip, did Bbmolla behavior improves? I cannot imagine him become townier...

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #999 (isolation #85) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:56 am

Post by Realeo »

Can it be a simple "I give up" vote? I did that a lot in EpicMaifa.com

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1001 (isolation #86) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:10 am

Post by Realeo »

In post 999, Realeo wrote:Can it be a simple "I give up" vote? I did that a lot in EpicMaifa.com
The only VCA that I did was at Aj v Bbmolla during D1 deadline battle. -Grey- and Fate was the first two before Empking was third. I cannot derive a conclusion from there because most people somehow flip to Bbmolla due to the "fuck you fuck you all" incident.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1002 (isolation #87) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:11 am

Post by Realeo »

When I say to, I mean from, obv.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1003 (isolation #88) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:14 am

Post by Realeo »

In post 1001, Realeo wrote:"fuck you fuck you all"
Now that I think about it.

UNVOTE:

The effectivity of the fuck fuck you all implicitly mean Bbmolla is town.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1034 (isolation #89) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:01 pm

Post by Realeo »

So I apparently being attacked by -Grey- for something that I explained in the past?

Is there something that I need to explain? I cannot see -Grey-'s endgame.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1036 (isolation #90) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:19 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 1035, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1034, Realeo wrote:So I apparently being attacked by -Grey- for something that I explained in the past?

Is there something that I need to explain? I cannot see -Grey-'s endgame.
You can't read worth shit.

565 was me saying you were unlikely to be scum with Empking.
I thought you are being sarcastic, especially that you ask GE if I'm his scummate. :igmeou:

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1038 (isolation #91) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:32 pm

Post by Realeo »

Oh My God.

I get it!

Scum does not has chat~daychat or nightchat. They can't communicate!

The wording of the role PM is that
Vote - During the day phases, you may cast your vote to help decide to lynch a player. During the night phases, you may cast your vote to decide to kill one of the enemy players.
Why would they case vote if it's a night chat? I think there would be less bussing here.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1040 (isolation #92) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:36 pm

Post by Realeo »

Lemme check the queue, but I don't think it would be bastard.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1046 (isolation #93) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:14 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 1043, -Grey- wrote:1024 comes after 1020.
Exactly the point. Do you expect me to think that someone that makes 3 points against me and 1 point for me suddenly townread me? No, because I still have 3 outstanding point.

Why are we even have this stupid mini-war?

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1047 (isolation #94) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:19 pm

Post by Realeo »

Yo Gamma Emerald.

Can we see what's happening with your excel?

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1051 (isolation #95) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:28 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 1048, Gamma Emerald wrote:No, because it's on my phone and I can't transfer data here from my phone
If you really want to see it I'll transcribe, but I haven't updated it recently. I may do so soon.
It's just interesting that you remotely make a breakthrough using past game as reference.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1053 (isolation #96) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:29 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 1052, -Grey- wrote:I'm sorry, Realeo.

I don't know why I'm being so damned bitchy today.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1070 (isolation #97) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:23 am

Post by Realeo »

@--Grey--
At your case of Persivul, I understand what you mean of "coming from informed minority" especially from
that looks like scum trying to run a potential PR up to see if there's a claim ~Persivul
. What I'm having problem is why I cannot consider that to be a genuinely paranoid town?

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1120 (isolation #98) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:44 pm

Post by Realeo »

@Mod: If town reaches majority lynch and afterward we shoot the GS' gun. Does both lynch and GS shoot goes through or nay?

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1122 (isolation #99) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:52 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 1081, Reflektor wrote:I disagree entirely with the case on Persivul. I think it's bullshit. -Prism
I endorse this product.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1124 (isolation #100) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:54 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 1106, Gamma Emerald wrote:Not the whole case, just a big pillar. And even if it WAS my case, it would have been fairly substantive.
You know GE. I find it surprising that you don't understand what I mean by 'I endosre this product," especially that we play 5 games together.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1126 (isolation #101) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:58 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 1122, Realeo wrote:
In post 1081, Reflektor wrote:I disagree entirely with the case on Persivul. I think it's bullshit. -Prism
I endorse this product.
Let me explain y.

As I said, there are 2 possibility

[ 1 ] Persivul, the opportunistic scum
[ 2 ] Persivul, the observant town

I see no argument why it's [ 1 ]. Fate said because "Town would pause," but I find Persivul rebuttal satisfying. For [ 2 ], we see Persivul catch the "why people say the same thing?" which is a proof that he is capable to be observant.

I'm leaning to [ 2 ]

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1129 (isolation #102) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:00 pm

Post by Realeo »

I think just the shot.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1134 (isolation #103) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:32 am

Post by Realeo »

In post 1131, shadonra wrote:I really want to say that Grey and Reflektor are scum but no one seems to make sense as the third; I think that means I should reevaluate my reads again. Rereading is gonna be a chore...
What is you with Reflektor? I look at your iso and I realize that unlike --Grey--, I don't get full message of you scumreading Reflektor?

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1151 (isolation #104) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:51 pm

Post by Realeo »

VOTE: Gamma

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1154 (isolation #105) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:26 pm

Post by Realeo »

We have gun?

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1162 (isolation #106) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:55 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 1161, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1159, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1158, Gamma Emerald wrote:I'd like it if Realeo unvoted
If he does, I'll just vote you again.
And I'm fine with your vote being on me, because you're scum.
Start fucking explain things! Why --Grey-- scum? The only reason I see is "It's confrontational"?

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1165 (isolation #107) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:58 pm

Post by Realeo »

Medea. Please keep your gun for D4.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1170 (isolation #108) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:05 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 1010, Gamma Emerald wrote:Medea I have a question: what's up with the countdown in your sig?
In post 1004, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1000, -Grey- wrote:VOTE: Gamma
OMGUS so hard!
I'm not even sure if you're scum yet, but ok
VOTE: Grey
In post 1163, Gamma Emerald wrote:VCA, my own personal suspicions
In post 1164, Gamma Emerald wrote:Also mafSilver makes your orange (which looks green now) a pain on the eyes
I don't know about you, but psychologically speaking, there is something called diversion. It's a classic tactic used by criminals where they respond to the question and add something as diversion.

"I told you that I didn't kill him, now can you make this handcuff loose, it's too tight?"

It's a good vote.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1174 (isolation #109) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:09 pm

Post by Realeo »

Nah. There's a good limit dividing having a good time of mafia and
fillering
. You cross the limit.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1178 (isolation #110) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:10 pm

Post by Realeo »

Can we have another case from you GE why --Grey--is scum. Your proof only comes to D3. Do you actually have an excel to use? With a convenient Excel, I expect better case.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1180 (isolation #111) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:12 pm

Post by Realeo »

Talk about it. You only talk about Empking self-voting.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1183 (isolation #112) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:13 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 1180, Realeo wrote:Talk about it. You only talk about Empking self-voting.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1188 (isolation #113) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:16 pm

Post by Realeo »

--Grey-- voted Pers in 449 and unvoted in 451 because in 450, Persivul responded.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1197 (isolation #114) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:32 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 1196, BBmolla wrote:Why the fuck does everyone think pers is scum but he's not lynched yet
It's like randomidget. People are testing the water to see if they can score a mislynch.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1241 (isolation #115) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:09 pm

Post by Realeo »

I'm going to prod dodge as I decide if Fate is a stupid tunnel or a genius gambit. However, given the fact that
I also thought Fate is roleblocked
(but didn't mention it because it should be obvious) I'm leaning against stupid tunnel or stupid gambit.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1242 (isolation #116) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:21 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 1134, Realeo wrote:
In post 1131, shadonra wrote:I really want to say that Grey and Reflektor are scum but no one seems to make sense as the third; I think that means I should reevaluate my reads again. Rereading is gonna be a chore...
What is you with Reflektor? I look at your iso and I realize that unlike --Grey--, I don't get full message of you scumreading Reflektor?
Can I request answer for this? If the momentum is "We're not lynching GE", I can see me start building a wagon for you?

I find your stubborness of "Reflketor---Grey--" is a red flag.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1243 (isolation #117) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:25 pm

Post by Realeo »

@Fate: If you're not roleblocked, where is your gun guilty report?

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1244 (isolation #118) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:26 pm

Post by Realeo »

I mean, you're not X-shot GS right? Which means you have unlimited ability to investigate.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1255 (isolation #119) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:39 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 1253, Medea the Alien wrote:Realeo, I'm having trouble parsing your ISO for where your strongest scum reads are outside of GE. Can you please rank the following from town to scum: {shadonra, Persivul, BBMolla, Grey, Reflektor}?

--PA
Ranking them is a bit tricky.

shadonra : Tossing around "tunnel town" and "stubborn scum". D1 + D2, the former. D3, the latter

Persivul : Pretty sure I never say anything bad about him

BBMolla: Only in D3 I re-consider him being town.

Grey: Good question! I don't know. If you read D2, I was bugged with him. Still not resolved.

Reflektor : At the beginning, I feel bad, but I feel better now.

It's more to Persivul - Reflektor - {some kind of weird ranking algorithm} - shandonra

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1263 (isolation #120) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:46 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 1261, shadonra wrote:
In post 1239, Fate wrote:No, I think scum DID use their RB on the claimed VIGILANTE

How is that not a basic assumption of optimal play? Run it by me
I consider Gunsmith (which is just a perfect cop, in this situation) stronger than Vig in this situation. I didn't really think anyone would think vig was stronger, but if that's not true then I'll withdraw my objection.
See, you're ignoring me.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1266 (isolation #121) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:50 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 1262, shadonra wrote:Since then it's more of a confbias thing...
Then wky fucking stay with it?

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1269 (isolation #122) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:12 am

Post by Realeo »

In post 1267, shadonra wrote:Molla could be scum, but I'm really not getting the scum vibe from him (I did not meta him, though).
Would you help me and explain why you don't get scum vibe from him? My reason to townread Molla is as thick as a hair.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1279 (isolation #123) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:46 am

Post by Realeo »

In post 1278, Persivul wrote:
In post 1255, Realeo wrote:BBMolla: Only in D3 I re-consider him being town.
Why? Is this a meta read, because I don't see anything townie about him. I don't really see him as scummy either, and at this point in the game, that's somewhat scummy in itself.
Bbmolla fuck incident makes me wonder.

People suddenly unvoted by people due to "fuck you incident." My question is what happened? I thought if it's town, people will still bite him. I hyphotize that the reason people unvoted is scum scared.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1283 (isolation #124) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:59 am

Post by Realeo »

In post 1282, Persivul wrote:
In post 1279, Realeo wrote:People suddenly unvoted by people due to "fuck you incident." My question is what happened? I thought if it's town, people will still bite him. I hyphotize that the reason people unvoted is scum scared.
I'm not following, and what's the connection to D3?
It only came to me at D3.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1319 (isolation #125) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:57 am

Post by Realeo »

Am I missing something?

Is it because of GE never mentioned about Bbmolla or the fuck incindent with Empking?

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1320 (isolation #126) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:59 am

Post by Realeo »

In post 1319, Realeo wrote:Am I missing something?

Is it because of GE never mentioned about Bbmolla or the fuck incindent with Empking?
Ah.... I'm thinking it without processing it.

VOTE: Bbmolla

L - 1

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1323 (isolation #127) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:15 am

Post by Realeo »

In post 1322, -Grey- wrote:UNVOTE:

I mean yeah, he's scum... but we have work to do.
Try Iso shandonra and see how reacts with Empking in D1.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1324 (isolation #128) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:20 am

Post by Realeo »

In post 763, shadonra wrote:Empking could easily be scum. I think nothing of randommidget unvoting, because I also unvoted at that time.
It's funny how he doesn't tunnel like he did at -Grey-
In post 1131, shadonra wrote:2) I'm reading Gamma's ISO. I think that if both Realeo and Grey are town, Gamma is scum. I think I agree with Pers that Realeo townslipped, but I still think Grey is scum.
Hmmm. Interesting logic...

You see a lot of shandonra mentioning of "I think bbmolla is scum....but maybe not." A consistent attitude with Empking and GE.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1328 (isolation #129) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:41 am

Post by Realeo »

In post 1327, -Grey- wrote:
In post 679, shadonra wrote:Aj The Epic - -Grey-, BBMolla, Empking, randomidget (L-2)
is this really a town wagon? really???
I don't see scum!shadonra making this post, even if I was the one being shaded.

Too much potential for unexpected results from town scrutiny.
Explain "Too much potential for unexpected results from town scrutiny."

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1329 (isolation #130) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:42 am

Post by Realeo »

Persivul-Bbmolla

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1330 (isolation #131) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:43 am

Post by Realeo »

In post 1328, Realeo wrote:
In post 1327, -Grey- wrote:
In post 679, shadonra wrote:Aj The Epic - -Grey-, BBMolla, Empking, randomidget (L-2)
is this really a town wagon? really???
I don't see scum!shadonra making this post, even if I was the one being shaded.

Too much potential for unexpected results from town scrutiny.
Explain "Too much potential for unexpected results from town scrutiny."
To be specific, what kind of "too much potential" you're talking about?

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1333 (isolation #132) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:48 am

Post by Realeo »

In post 1332, -Grey- wrote:Whenever you put information out for town to scrutinize, you take the risk that information will ultimately be parsed in an unexpected manner.

Scum tends to minimize the risk of such scrutiny by not drawing attention directly to their buddies the way shadonra did to Empking/(BBMolla) in that post.
If we're talking about scum!Grey, that makes sense.

If we're talking about scum!shandonra, eh no. I don't believe shandonra is that meticulous. I mean, regardless of alignment, a player, who admits in a confbias, but still push his confbias, is not that meticulous enough.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1358 (isolation #133) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:37 am

Post by Realeo »

I can do either molla or shandonra.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1364 (isolation #134) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:30 pm

Post by Realeo »

VOTE: shan

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1382 (isolation #135) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:44 pm

Post by Realeo »

GE's Iso is full of wifom shit. =/

I can see {Persivul,BBMolla} dying in this Lylo.

I am convinced that Reflektor is town.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1383 (isolation #136) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:55 pm

Post by Realeo »

I'm going to act that BBMolla is lynched now and I would be more focused on who between Persivul and -Grey- is shkum.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1384 (isolation #137) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:09 pm

Post by Realeo »

Leaning towards {BBMolla,-Grey}

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1387 (isolation #138) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:33 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 1386, BBmolla wrote:All I can say is you better be convincing Nach or we lose.
NO. YOU BETTER be convincing me or we lose.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1388 (isolation #139) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:37 pm

Post by Realeo »

Because I see that there are 2 ways

[ 1 ] You're really VT having mental breakdown

[ 2 ] Your scum, drawing lynch on you, and banking on -Grey- winning the game for scum.

The problem is, you still insist Persivul lynch, so [ 1 ] is less likely. When a VT is really having mental breakdown, they usually can't generate read because they're in a very critical mental breakdown that the only thing they seek is death. That is not how I charactherize you.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1398 (isolation #140) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:30 pm

Post by Realeo »

Bbmolla, I find it confusing.

If you want to self-lynch, why you want Persivul?

If Persivul flips town, you are also a Lylo trap.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1400 (isolation #141) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:34 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 1395, -Grey- wrote:Either way, I think Percival's hammer was scum as fuck and prefer to see him swing today.
VOTE: -Grey-

Isn't shandora is also your choice? You're both wrong. I don't remember you're being so
blamey
in D1. In D1, we mislynched Aj and just let it go. That's a different attitude in D4.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1401 (isolation #142) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:35 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 1398, Realeo wrote:Bbmolla, I find it confusing.

If you want to self-lynch, why you want Persivul?

If Persivul flips town, you are also a Lylo trap.
In post 1399, -Grey- wrote:Uh... we're already IN LYLO.
The point is that BbMolla can score a mislynch and AtE at the same time.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1404 (isolation #143) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:37 pm

Post by Realeo »

Nope. I checked the vote count. My statement is factual.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1406 (isolation #144) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:39 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 1403, BBmolla wrote:why are you so convinced of Reflektor being town?
It's a weird question set by a player who also townread Reflektor in D4.

I find it weird that you didn't ask the more important question, why I townread Persivul?

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1408 (isolation #145) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:40 pm

Post by Realeo »

@-Grey-: I am under the understanding that a lynch is a consensus. If it's a mislynch, it's a mistake for everyone in the wagon (and everyone who didn't wagon it, but less relevant.)

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1409 (isolation #146) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:41 pm

Post by Realeo »

who didn't defend the person being wagoned.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1411 (isolation #147) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:43 pm

Post by Realeo »

I mean, since when Mafia becomes an individual sport?

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1413 (isolation #148) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:45 pm

Post by Realeo »

If it's Persivul/Realeo, why do I need to mess up with the game? This game is set up to lynch Bbmolla. All I and Persivul needs to do is wait for the hammer at Bbmolla and we would be laughing together.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1415 (isolation #149) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:50 pm

Post by Realeo »

My dear, Occam Razor.

I can either

[ 1 ] Play a tunneled town,
[ 2 ] Play a white knighting town.

I mean, I am being townread by Reflektor and -Grey-. This game is locked scum game for scum!Realeo. [ 1 ] is the best option for scum!Realeo.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1416 (isolation #150) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:50 pm

Post by Realeo »

I find it annoying that nobody didn't ask why I townread Persivul.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1417 (isolation #151) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:51 pm

Post by Realeo »

Please, someone asks me about it. I have a mental draft for a wall of post.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1420 (isolation #152) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:52 pm

Post by Realeo »

Aw. No one wants to know why Persivul is town. Shame. =/

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1423 (isolation #153) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:05 pm

Post by Realeo »

Ha! Silly!

Blitz voting is only a valid thing for L-1 lylo vote. If you think scum can blitz in a 5 ways Lylo game, you played too many EpicMafia.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1425 (isolation #154) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:08 pm

Post by Realeo »

If my knowledge of site meta is wrong, I am willing to unvote

UNVOTE:

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1426 (isolation #155) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:09 pm

Post by Realeo »

I thought such thing is only valid in 3 way lylo.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1428 (isolation #156) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:10 pm

Post by Realeo »

Myeah. I admit defeate. Can't argue on site meta.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1430 (isolation #157) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:14 pm

Post by Realeo »

In EpicMafia, everyone is online. Everyone can blitz any wagon.

In Mafiascum, not everyone is online.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1432 (isolation #158) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:17 pm

Post by Realeo »

No. I was telling why my mind
was
wrong.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1433 (isolation #159) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:18 pm

Post by Realeo »

Are we going to repeat this again?

We are fighting. Call each other idiot/can't reading. One of us will apologize for being too harsh while the other will post a picture of a smiling grandma.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1435 (isolation #160) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:22 pm

Post by Realeo »

Aren't your vote on Persivul can be blitzed?

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1436 (isolation #161) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:22 pm

Post by Realeo »

I mean, why your vote is superior than mine?

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1438 (isolation #162) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:26 pm

Post by Realeo »

Also, town wouldn't cast a vote over simple suspicion in LyLo the way you voted me.
Wait. You thought my vote is on you is
all about
that.

VOTE: -Grey-

I was thinking that "don't vote me" is just a healthy game advice, hence why I decide to hear you despite I tunnel you.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1440 (isolation #163) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:28 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 1384, Realeo wrote:Leaning towards {BBMolla,-Grey}
My dear, I called you scum like 12 ~ 24 hours ago.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1443 (isolation #164) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:59 pm

Post by Realeo »

I have case why Persivul is town. You have case why Persivul is scum.

Let us explain our case, deal?

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1449 (isolation #165) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:42 am

Post by Realeo »

I take that as a yes

Spoiler: Case
Step 1: Why Reflektor is town?

First, we need to analyze GE's gambit.

Not his claiming one. The claiming one is full of wifom. We can use that for confirmation but not for POE. Can't use that.

If you remember, GE said this.
In post 1182, Gamma Emerald wrote:Reflektor, I see you online, unvote me
In post 1158, Gamma Emerald wrote:I'd like it if Realeo unvoted
Let us remember what happened when GE said this

+ GE gets to L-2 or L-1

+ GE then ask people to unvote

+ GE then gambit

Here's the question:
Why GE asked Realeo and Reflektor to unvote, but not others player like -Grey-?

The answer is at the chronology.

GE is at L-2 or L-1. If you remember, he said
In post 1175, Gamma Emerald wrote:btw I'm probably going offline soon, so pls unvote me now
So he is actually expecting to gambit soon. However, for the gambit to works, he needs to survive the offline first. It would be a disaster for GE to be hammered when he is offline. You can control the scum voting you to avoid hammer, but not town.

So that's why Reflektor is town.

It is however, not enough to decide if -Grey- is scum. Assuming town!-Grey-, town!-Grey- maybe genuinely tunneling and GE may think it doesn't worth it to shoo him away.

Step 2: Why Persivul is town?

From D3, Persivul get-go voted Gamma Emerald and didn't blink.
In post 996, Persivul wrote:I've been holding off on low-content posters under the theory (which looks to be correct) that in this setup, town PRs are as likely to coast as scum are. Now that PRs are accounted for:

VOTE: Gamma
Now some people may say "That's bussing!" but

[ 1 ] Bussing is only done to get town credit (for example. -Grey- pushing BbMolla to get towncredit for the 3 way lylo)
How does exactly Persivul gets town credit here?
There is no such thing as bussing for free. The problem is that Persivul did not play the town leader position or case pusher to actually milk town credit from pushing. Let us remember that currently, that Persivul voted from get-go. There is NO pressure to bus. I mean, he actively avoiding Empking lynch until Fate's report, why can't he do the same with Gamma?
To add it, if Persivul is bussing (and planned it from night thread) the next question would be why Gamma has to gambit?
That gambit is an act of desperation~showing signs of unpreparedness. Doesn't click with a get-go bussing. Furthermore, such gambit render Persivul attempt to get town credit useless, from "Persivul, the town who pushed Gamma" into "Welp, he is obvious. It's an easy task there"
[ 2 ] Persivul had foreshadowedd that he do not really scumread lurkness due to setup danger. Now the setup is no longer dangerous due to all PR is accounted.
He is simply being consistent

Your turn.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1452 (isolation #166) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:46 am

Post by Realeo »

Oh no. I make that for Reflektor.

I expect Persivul would vote -Grey- and Bbmolla voted me, it's a 2-2, no blitzing since both mafia is on the wagon and Reflketor is going to hammer for the game.

I want yours because I need comparison.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1453 (isolation #167) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:46 am

Post by Realeo »

*BBmolla voted Persivul.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1457 (isolation #168) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:57 am

Post by Realeo »

Yeah. Speak like a true Republican.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1458 (isolation #169) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:01 am

Post by Realeo »

I wouldn't be surprised if the next thing you say is "Global warming is BS because politicians are twisting the shit out of what actually happened to spin a narrative."

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1461 (isolation #170) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:09 am

Post by Realeo »

In post 1459, -Grey- wrote:Reported for harassment for bringing ogi into the game.
In post 1460, -Grey- wrote:That's scum desperation, folks.
How ironic.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1476 (isolation #171) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:02 am

Post by Realeo »

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1477 (isolation #172) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:41 am

Post by Realeo »

Is the game is over?

-Grey- accused Persivul scum, but it wasn't Persivul that quick hammered, it was Reflektor.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1479 (isolation #173) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:44 am

Post by Realeo »

Wait. Death post? The game continues?

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1513 (isolation #174) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:59 pm

Post by Realeo »

I think it's an excellent setup once you stop "Omg! Town is going to die" and actually play it.

Although I think roleblocker is a better choice than doctor.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”