Large Normal 201 - House of Harmony - At The End(GAME OVER)

BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:49 pm

Post by BigYoshiFan »

ConManMick
Spoiler:
In post 479, ConManMick wrote:I'd lean town but most of your stuff is shitposting. I don't think it's a legit shot, or the mod would've included the flip in the VC.
In post 486, ConManMick wrote:
In post 484, gerryoat wrote:
In post 479, ConManMick wrote:I'd lean town but most of your stuff is shitposting. I don't think it's a legit shot, or the mod would've included the flip in the VC.
Why town if I'm just shit posting lol. Explain how I can lean tow if you think I've done nothing to be tr for
That's not what I said. I said most of your posts. There are a few scattered townish posts that look like you're actually trying to at the game.
In post 498, ConManMick wrote:
In post 482, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 477, gerryoat wrote:he's about to do my flip. shit. transcend town even tho he shot me
In post 476, gerryoat wrote:I'm dead. yes, what do you guys think i am
U town.
In post 483, gerryoat wrote:That is indeed my alignment. Good work
In post 497, gerryoat wrote:
In post 489, kuror0 wrote:plus gerry saying yeah I am town
Lie. I never said this. I asked him what he thought I was. Nice way to try and twist words lol
What
In post 499, ConManMick wrote:Here fuck it very you're full of beans
VOTE: Gerry
I'll come back for you iron cos that reaction seems forced
In post 501, ConManMick wrote:Gerry is full of beans he's talking shite. He misreps what I said and then goes on to misreps whoever that was quoted I've forgotten the username gimmetwo seconds
They said he essentially claimed he was townies which HE FUCKEN DID bit he's like"oh I didn't say that lol"
Fuck that man
Fuck that
Lunch this shit
In post 502, ConManMick wrote:Kuror, he says kuror is lying but on 483 he's essentially saying that he's town which is what kuror said he said aaargh
In post 503, ConManMick wrote:Lyyttnch itt
In post 505, ConManMick wrote:I don't "know" shit this is what his posts make me think or feel or perceive or whatever and I think/feel/perceive LYNCH IT WITH FIRW
In post 512, ConManMick wrote:You know what else
This is stupid as fuck but
Too many of his posts contain "lol"
Like, stop trying to be friends with everyone it looks baaaad no no no no no no no nono no

PEDIT yes it's a multinational you potato

PEDIT again yes I am what of it
In post 513, ConManMick wrote:Multi all ba multiball autocorrect you monkeyslut
In post 517, ConManMick wrote:Not you guys, autocorrect. Autocorrect is a monkey slut.

I'm going to stop now

Pedit
Bit then what is your 483. It doesn't make sense to me,you're essentially saying yes I am in fact town and then later

Wtf I didn't say I was town outright

Ugh
I can't explain now
I don't like it

TRIGGFFWRES

kuror0, included some of my interactions with him too
Spoiler:
In post 489, kuror0 wrote:that was as fake as it gets. plus gerry saying yeah I am town and I'm dead mod will do my flip next post right after the vc is... I think Gerry is screaming too much he is town in hopes someone believes him and I'm getting the opposite effect every time.
In post 605, kuror0 wrote:
In post 494, gerryoat wrote:
In post 489, kuror0 wrote:that was as fake as it gets. plus gerry saying yeah I am town and I'm dead mod will do my flip next post right after the vc is... I think Gerry is screaming too much he is town in hopes someone believes him and I'm getting the opposite effect every time.
I'm not the one who did the shot, just went along with it. And I don't really care what affect it has on you. Especially when you've done nothing all game lol
You knew it was fake but still used the situation to try to get some sort of town look, which is scummy. You used it to look better yourself and not to try to sort others alignment. And resorting to attack the player when you couldn't come right away with a justification of the accusation is just weak play.

As someone said you did imply you were town so don't try to wash your hands.

@Alisae I do think misrepresentations are AI. confusion could come from town but more often than not intentional misreps come from scum.
In post 514, gerryoat wrote: He made it seem like i was saying "IM TOWN IM DEAD OMG." when i was just asing what they thought my flip was gonna be. i think it's a misunderstanding on your part and maybe his
Just to be clear here. after reading everything again I can tell you. No, it is not a misunderstanding from me. You did say you were killed and that mod was about to do the flip and you did also imply you were town. If you think something else of what I said was a misrep feel free to point it out, for now you earned those scum points.
In post 619, kuror0 wrote:
In post 617, Alisae wrote:
In post 605, kuror0 wrote:@Alisae I do think misrepresentations are AI. confusion could come from town but more often than not intentional misreps come from scum.
Can misrepresentations make someone scummy just by themselves or does someone else have to do do other things besides misrepresenting to come across as scummy?
For me it could be by itself if I feel the misrep was made intentionally. As I said there are mix ups and misreps towns do because different point of view or play style or many reasons more but if I truly think it was intentional I usually SR that slot.
In post 620, kuror0 wrote:
In post 618, gerryoat wrote:
Shoot: self.

Hi, I'm town.

am i triggering u yet
Nope. You are making a clown of yourself. I guess some people can't handle well being caught doing something bad.
In post 682, kuror0 wrote:
In post 651, BigYoshiFan wrote:
In post 489, kuror0 wrote:
that was as fake as it gets.
plus gerry saying yeah I am town and I'm dead mod will do my flip next post right after the vc is... I think Gerry is screaming too much he is town in hopes someone believes him and I'm getting the opposite effect every time.
Are you talking about Transcend's dayvig?
Yes.
In post 665, BigYoshiFan wrote: I don't like the way Mick and kuror0 started reacting to gerryoat's reaction to being shot at all. I think they're intimidated by Transcend and his read on gerry.
You got something completely wrong here. I thought I was clear enough on my point. And I have never ever been intimidated by Transcend plays. I'm wary of him because his posts seems good but his style doesn't suit any game I've seen him being town, still not something I would chase at this point at all. He is sort of town read so far but has nothing to do with my read on gerry and if I town read someone that doesn't mean I will trust their reads or sheep them if I have a different read, specially D1.
In post 691, kuror0 wrote:
In post 686, BigYoshiFan wrote: That answers how you feel about Transcend, how about your reaction to gerry's reaction to being shot. Also, thanks for the shade.
Are you even reading? already explained my thoughts about that as thoroughly as I could. Something wasn't clear? and what shade?
In post 703, kuror0 wrote:
In post 693, BigYoshiFan wrote:
Also,
In post 682, kuror0 wrote:...and if I town read someone that doesn't mean I will trust their reads or sheep them if I have a different read, specially D1.

Never asked for your opinion on how I make reads and I never said the way you read is wrong. This is throwing shade.
This is called a difference of play style. It doesn't makes me or you more or less in any way since it is nowhere an AI trait as it varies a lot from player to player and even the same player with the same alignment can take a different course of action if he doesn't fully know or trust or w/e his TR's reads.

And you were sort of linking Transcend TR on garry and my read on transcend and my SR on garry all together or at least that's how I perceived it so I did the clarification about my style.
BigYoshiFan wrote:
In post 686, BigYoshiFan wrote: That answers how you feel about Transcend, how about your reaction to gerry's reaction to being shot. Also, thanks for the shade.
Are you even reading? already explained my thoughts about that as thoroughly as I could. Something wasn't clear? and what shade?
I made a comment regarding your reaction and how it is completely fake given that you also thought it was obviously fake and the context in which it occurred was also quite revealing of it being fake. Are you even reading?
ah so you think my reaction was faked. I thought tr shoot was pretty fake but nothing to work on that alone, I felt garry reaction was also quite fake but what I disliked was the opportunity to try to look town without doing anything out of it. I said it explicitly.
In post 715, kuror0 wrote:
In post 712, BigYoshiFan wrote:
In post 703, kuror0 wrote: This is called a difference of play style. It doesn't makes me or you more or less in any way since it is nowhere an AI trait as it varies a lot from player to player and even the same player with the same alignment can take a different course of action if he doesn't fully know or trust or w/e his TR's reads.

And you were sort of linking Transcend TR on garry and my read on transcend and my SR on garry all together or at least that's how I perceived it so I did the clarification about my style.
The first portion of this is filler.
In post 682, kuror0 wrote: He is sort of town read so far but has nothing to do with my read on gerry
and if I town read someone that doesn't mean I will trust their reads or sheep them if I have a different read, specially D1.
Also, the first portion of that quote is clarifying on how you are not intimidated by Transcend. I understand that. The bolded section, however, is an attempt to discredit me. I'm not expecting you to play like I do and you were not provoked to say this.
BigYoshiFan wrote:
ah so you think my reaction was faked. I thought tr shoot was pretty fake but nothing to work on that alone, I felt garry reaction was also quite fake but what I disliked was the opportunity to try to look town without doing anything out of it. I said it explicitly.
Fake reaction for a fake shot, sounds good to me and nothing worth extracting a paragraph like yours from except to try and throw suspicion on someone.
done with you. You say I throw shade on you, I make the clarification why I think it is nothing AI so no shade throwing and no harm intention and was just getting things straight but you say it is filler so feel free to push for me or w/e the fuck you want it is annoying to talk to someone who is not interested in my answers but just wants to get reasons to scum read me.

ironstove
Spoiler:
In post 487, ironstove wrote:Was that vigi shot legit? If not I don't like the fake vigi shot and the fake confirmation that the vigi shot was real.
^ posted an hour after a VC that confirmed it false
In post 488, ironstove wrote:If I was a vigi and I had 2 bullets and I was in a room with gerry, hitler, and stalin, I would shoot gerry twice.
In post 705, ironstove wrote:
In post 496, gerryoat wrote:
In post 487, ironstove wrote:Was that vigi shot legit? If not I don't like the fake vigi shot and the fake confirmation that the vigi shot was real.
Btw this is a fake reaction, he says this an hour plus after free the mod posted after the fake shot. It was a forced reaction to cast a dark cloud over it
............ ? Serious?
lol VOTE: Gerry

I can't put Manuel's without posting a 100-foot wall, but if you search his ISO, posts regarding gerryoat are near the end. (I think it starts at like... 770-ish?)
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:51 pm

Post by BigYoshiFan »

In post 1073, Alisae wrote:
In post 1068, BigYoshiFan wrote:You seem like you're fishing for something you can scumread me for.
WOW! I MIGHT AS WELL SCUMREAD YOU FOR THIS BECAUSE I WASN'T LOOKING FOR A REASON TO SCUMREAD YOU BUT INSTEAD WANTED TO INTERACT WITH YOU.
Where's your OMGUS vote?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:53 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1076, BigYoshiFan wrote:
In post 1073, Alisae wrote:
In post 1068, BigYoshiFan wrote:You seem like you're fishing for something you can scumread me for.
WOW! I MIGHT AS WELL SCUMREAD YOU FOR THIS BECAUSE I WASN'T LOOKING FOR A REASON TO SCUMREAD YOU BUT INSTEAD WANTED TO INTERACT WITH YOU.
Where's your OMGUS vote?
It's not there.
Cuz it doesn't exist.
And I think Mack is scum. And not you.
GTKAS
| here.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:12 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 957, gerryoat wrote:
In post 951, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 930, Manuel87 wrote:
In post 910, gerryoat wrote:i'm ok with the mick wagon i guess. but i think manuel is more scummy. mick was drunk when he made those awful posts so it makes me wanna give him the benefit of the doubt
So you asked me for my scumread on you.
I gave my reasoning and have yet to see anyone that is defending you to argue about the points i made.
The best i got so far is " I think there is a decent amount of reaching in his case on gerry"
But that statement is just a way to devalue my points without arguing about them.

In post 795, gerryoat wrote: 2.) His second scumread is Gamma, who hasnt talked in 2 days I believe. This is another safe scumread because not only is he not here to defend himself, but he can just say he thought that gamma is lurking right now. Since this is a the lurker, it makes it a good middle scumread.

3.) His third scumread is Pep. Who is looking more and more like lynchbait. If you see the amount of pressure and votes that have been piling up on pep, I think that he thought this was a safe last scumread just to throw in at the end, because since others scumread him, he won't be questioned much on it.
I have played 2 games with town!Gamma and in neither he was inactive. That can be because of RL so i wouldnt read him scum for that alone but on top of that the only posts he made when he was active were mostly unhelpful spam. For somebody with 52 posts thats quite an achievment. And i dont remember Gamma going that hard into unhelpful spam. In our last game together he even suggested replacing out because of the earlygame spam.

Pep tried to throw shade at me and i called him out for it so tell me how exactly i was using the arguments others made for my scumread? You say he is looking more and more like lynchbait. Doesnt that imply that you yourself think he is scummy? How do you come to the conclusion that he is lynchbait?

Btw you are trying way to hard to tell everyone that you are town. What is the reason to mention that every time you get a chance?
My primary reason for not scumreading gerry at this point is we just finished Wordplay Mafia, where he was town and had similar posting style.

Went back to check- here is his iso-

Code: Select all

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?t=68819&f=2&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&user_select%5B%5D=28282&user_select%5B%5D=0&user_select%5B%5D=0&user_sort=Go

In both games he goes to figure out Transcend's alignment. Turns out he was scum last game, and gerry called it, but otherwise he appears to be scumhunting in both this game and Wordplay.

Since this is day1, and I feel gerry can contribute more and better in future days, I have a townread on him for now, and am pretty much against his lynch. The person most likely to move me from that read today would be gerry.

I would like to hear about your Pepo scumread, and your drealmerz townread.
Glad to see you might have flipped town this game. Good post plus good use of meta. I called Transcend being scum that game right away, just like i'm calling him being town this game. He has a way of going about things he does as both alignments imo.
That same intuition tells me Manuel is town. Look at . Scum has no need to go through so much trouble to back up their read, especially on day1. And a lot of it comes from your sussing out of Transcend.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:13 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 960, Elena Fisher wrote:Hello.
Hi Elena, which scumteam are you on?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:16 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 988, inspectorscout wrote:
Is it me or
DID PEP JUST BREAK MY GAME
He fiddled with the flux capacitor.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:21 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 1079, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 960, Elena Fisher wrote:Hello.
Hi Elena, which scumteam are you on?
I was praying to be on yellow but I can't blue instead
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:22 pm

Post by BigYoshiFan »

Unless they skipped red, you're saying there are 3 scumteams?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:23 pm

Post by Alisae »

One scumteam has all the Yoshis
Another scumteam has all the Normies
Another scumteam has all of the Blue Men
GTKAS
| here.
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:24 pm

Post by BigYoshiFan »

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:24 pm

Post by Alisae »

GTKAS
| here.
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:24 pm

Post by BigYoshiFan »

In post 1083, Alisae wrote:One scumteam has all the Yoshis
Thought you didn't scumread me.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:25 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1086, BigYoshiFan wrote:
In post 1083, Alisae wrote:One scumteam has all the Yoshis
Thought you didn't scumread me.
I don't.
I also don't TR you.
GTKAS
| here.
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:25 pm

Post by BigYoshiFan »

Cool. :D
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:27 pm

Post by BigYoshiFan »

I do believe this is the 5th act of blasphemy I've encountered.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:28 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1089, BigYoshiFan wrote:
I do believe this is the 5th act of blasphemy I've encountered.
What were the others?
GTKAS
| here.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:28 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1082, BigYoshiFan wrote:Unless they skipped red, you're saying there are 3 scumteams?
Probably 4.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:30 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1091, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1082, BigYoshiFan wrote:Unless they skipped red, you're saying there are 3 scumteams?
Probably 4.
No there's 19 scumteams.
GTKAS
| here.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:33 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

Reads by group, town at top

Manuel87
Ramcius
gerryoat

Alisae
BigYoshiFan

drealmerz7
Transcend
Pine
Jaack
Elena Fisher
Indigo

kuror0
Lemon Tree
PenguinPower

Gamma Emerald
ConManMick

Pepchoninga
ironstove
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:34 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

Vote: ConManMick
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:37 pm

Post by Alisae »

Pere you scumread Mick because? I mean whats your reasoning behind it.
You're voting Mick but not Pep or Iron when you scumread them more over Mick because?
GTKAS
| here.
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:41 pm

Post by BigYoshiFan »

In post 1090, Alisae wrote:What were the others?
Jaack's done 2 of 'em. XD
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:43 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1096, BigYoshiFan wrote:
In post 1090, Alisae wrote:What were the others?
Jaack's done 2 of 'em. XD
No as in post them.
GTKAS
| here.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:47 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1095, Alisae wrote:Pere you scumread Mick because? I mean whats your reasoning behind it.
You're voting Mick but not Pep or Iron when you scumread them more over Mick because?
Posting on Jan 10th.

Mick is bigger wagon, and this is 40+ pages already, when there is not 40+ pages of content.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:02 pm

Post by gerryoat »

In post 1078, PeregrineV wrote:That same intuition tells me Manuel is town. Look at 801. Scum has no need to go through so much trouble to back up their read, especially on day1. And a lot of it comes from your sussing out of Transcend.
not with his bad reason for having a fos on me he isnt.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”