Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:54 am

Post by MathBlade »

It was in my last post but Dodge do you want to claim and give reads? Now is the time.

Kmd It was standard far to give that response word for almost word. Claiming to be willing to be shot is NAI or scum at worst because if he believes I won't ever townread him it is grandstanding.

The majority of his posts are actively asking people not to hunt and when he does hunt he feels fake and for some weird reason says there are three scum here.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:04 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

I still disagree no matter how many times you decide to repeat yourself. If I wanted to respond and go back and forth, I could do it by simply quoting my last post.

What matters is the bolded.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:08 am

Post by MathBlade »

I doubt Dodge is an investigative anyway and it is you Dodge and Pep now maybe switch Pep for one of the other scumreads. Dodge literally asked to be killed without claim so this is pretty fruitless IMHO.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:10 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 610, DodgeTheSaint wrote:I'm town because I have a town role PM. It's not up to me to decide if I'm town or not. I think I've been scumhunting with sincerity and pretty well reasoned with my thought processes.

You don't need to reveal anything else but, you do realize that we all appear to have the same base two abilities? A weak dayvig and a voter block? You're not misreading that situation are you?

If he claims investigative Dodge counterclaims himself.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:27 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

And now if he's scum, you just cost yourself any chance of catching him in that lie. Just wait and see what he says.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:29 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Actually.

Maybe the claim is pointless from him.

Whatever.

We need to wait for Almost anyway.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:36 am

Post by MathBlade »

Pretty much yeah. He is caught scum who doesn't want to give reads.

If I didn't out the possibility of him counterclaiming himself then inevitably someone would be like wait don't vig Dodge they claimed X role. At that point pointing out the CC looks more like trying to preserve my target than actually being him counterclaiming himself.

If he is an investigative I strongly doubt he makes that post. However if I am wrong we should still wait the prod Dodge amount of time so he can give reads. (Again he already pretty much said fuck you Math so I doubt this is happening)
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:38 am

Post by MathBlade »

Tldr the reaction test is not worth the risk. Yeah Almost Chara just needs to make sure they are good to go.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:45 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

I mean I still think he's town but you've made your mind up so whatever. Almost gets his thing done. You take your shot. End of day. Hopefully you're town and right and I'm wrong.

As for the draft, I still want the masons and I've said why. I frankly don't give a rat's ass if smackdown wins or not so I don't care about breaking up their ability. I just want a town player here and I highly doubt they are scum. Like very highly doubt it.
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:17 am

Post by Vifam »

In post 710, Almost Chara wrote:Are you guys ignoring me or what? If you have reason not to comply to my request at least say so so we know whom we are waiting for and whom we're not. Thanks in advance.
Sorry I haven't had time to really post

People I could lynch

McMenno
kmd
Math
Malp

People I dont wanna lynch

Uzi
Nero
DTS
ok
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:21 am

Post by Vifam »

I meant to put math in unlynchable sorry
ok
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:17 am

Post by MathBlade »

Why don't you want to lynch DTS or Uzi?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:18 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 808, Kmd4390 wrote:I mean I still think he's town but you've made your mind up so whatever. Almost gets his thing done. You take your shot. End of day. Hopefully you're town and right and I'm wrong.

As for the draft, I still want the masons and I've said why. I frankly don't give a rat's ass if smackdown wins or not so I don't care about breaking up their ability. I just want a town player here and I highly doubt they are scum. Like very highly doubt it.
Why do you doubt this?

I doubt 3-4 killing roles (depending on if you count masons as two people) exist in this game.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:26 am

Post by Vifam »

In post 811, MathBlade wrote:Why don't you want to lynch DTS or Uzi?
I think theyre town
ok
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:50 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 813, Vifam wrote:
In post 811, MathBlade wrote:Why don't you want to lynch DTS or Uzi?
I think theyre town
Why?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:25 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

In post 812, MathBlade wrote:
In post 808, Kmd4390 wrote:I mean I still think he's town but you've made your mind up so whatever. Almost gets his thing done. You take your shot. End of day. Hopefully you're town and right and I'm wrong.

Why do you doubt this?

I doubt 3-4 killing roles (depending on if you count masons as two people) exist in this game.
Won't answer the first question but how many submissions have been used? Aren't those all killing roles? Why is it so hard to believe that two more exist?
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:12 am

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 634, DodgeTheSaint wrote:Yes, you're damn right I called myself the most protown voice this thread has. I can hear your laughter Nero, deal with it.
I'm not sure what you're saying here.

In my mind, Nero would be laughing ONLY if he IS Town, because what you say (you being "the most protown voice") sounds ridiculous to TOWN!Nero.

If he is Scum though, while he might still be laughing there's nothing for him to be "dealing with" because he already knows you're Town.

So, are you saying Nero is Town and will have to deal with your green flip, or are you -as numerously declared everywhere- Scum reading him?? <- this is obviously a rhetorical question that doesn't need to be answered. It is to make a point that the phrasing makes it more likely that you think Nero is Town, which -in turn- makes you Scum for your push on him. EVEN if you somehow flip Town, then you certainly are NOT playing "pro-Town".
In post 752, DodgeTheSaint wrote:Again, why should I discuss things with you when you aren't actually reading my posts? How is that helpful to the town? I would have loved to have a nice discussion about my reads that you could take into the next day phase, but repeatedly you've shown no interest in bettering your reads so...
IF you're Town, the right thing to do is leave a detailed read list with reasoning.. do the best that you can, so when you do flip green people might want to consider it. If you're being Scum read generally nobody's going to consider anything you say while you're alive anyway.

However, your responses and arguments are making me think you are stalling no more. This post I'm quoting cannot be coming from a Town mindset that cares to solve the game and ensure the Town has a chance to win.

Furthermore, I'm telling you Nero is Town. Math is telling you Nero is Town. You may not trust me, but you sound like you do trust Math blade is Town. You should thus reconsider your unreasonable and unsubstantiated Scum read on Nero, or -at least- provide a read list with Nero as Scum and another with Nero as Town.

As for my comment that you said it could not have come from Town.. guess what? It just did. I checked the time stamp on both your posts, and found they were only 3 minutes apart. I struggle to see how you looked up something that you didn't even know what it was in 3 minutes. Sure, if it was said that Almost crumbed something when he said "yadda yadda" then 3 minutes is good enough to search for the "yadda yadda" text. But when it's vague and doesn't mention what I said to begin with you are looking for something you have to read and comprehend first and then type up your response, and I find it hard to do so in 3 minutes. Maybe I'm a slow reader AND a slow typist (in fact I know I am) but still I doubt it can be done.

Math said it was had to do in 15 minutes, but there were no 15 minutes between your posts. There were no 10 minutes either. There were only THREE minutes between them.

Now let me tell what I'm thinking right now: by post #761 you must either be a pathetic Town player who has decided to punish the Town because they thought he was scum, OR a GOOD Scum player who decided to shut off discussion to cover for his buddies. O really have no way to figure out which w/o you flipping and with your continuous brushing of any attempt Math has provided you to engage them in a positive way.

I'll continue catching up, but I wanted you to know how your attitude strikes me at this very moment.

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
Win:Loss
]
T 2:2
S 1:1
3P 1:0
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:54 am

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 785, DodgeTheSaint wrote:You need to specifically kill me. I'm not having my mislynch hang over the town in MyLo or LyLo. Even if someone convinces you I'm town you still have to do it I'm afraid.
God damn it! This is scary.

I mean, a Jester needs to die by LYNCH, not a Vig shot. I only saw a Jester in action once anyway, and it wasn't even on MS, so I don't think that's what it is.

I was a Martyr once and I had to e NK'd to win. There was no Day Vig in that game though.

Yet, somehow I'm starting to get the feeling Dodge wants to be shot on purpose, and I can't think of either a Town motive or a Scum motive behind it, but I also find it hard to believe Kuroi would use a generic 3P role in this setup.

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:34 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

In post 817, Almost Chara wrote:
In post 785, DodgeTheSaint wrote:You need to specifically kill me. I'm not having my mislynch hang over the town in MyLo or LyLo. Even if someone convinces you I'm town you still have to do it I'm afraid.
God damn it! This is scary.

I mean, a Jester needs to die by LYNCH, not a Vig shot. I only saw a Jester in action once anyway, and it wasn't even on MS, so I don't think that's what it is.

I was a Martyr once and I had to e NK'd to win. There was no Day Vig in that game though.

Yet, somehow I'm starting to get the feeling Dodge wants to be shot on purpose, and I can't think of either a Town motive or a Scum motive behind it, but I also find it hard to believe Kuroi would use a generic 3P role in this setup.

~A50
Um, no.
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:54 am

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 794, Pepchoninga wrote:Unlynchables: Kmd4390, Dodge.
Lynchables: MathBlade, Nero
You can't be serious. I mean, I'l count it as your pick, but I can't see how you could possibly scum read BOTH Nero AND Mathblade when they're the only two players actually doing any scum hunting a all! Without them we would have probably failed to produce 15 pages since the game started!!!
In post 797, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:This is bull. AC is skating by and the lynchable and unlyncable talk is busy work.
So you say. I'll hold you to that in a bit.
In post 799, Kmd4390 wrote:Splitting up smackdown's masons is a horrible idea FOR SMACKDOWN. It doesn't hurt this game though. It helps because we are getting a town player. Their ability is doing nothing for us anyway as long as they are in smackdown.
Kmd, my friend.. let me simplify matter for you:

If Maria+Peptom are Town Masons (and I'm inclined to believe their claim bc I was TRing Maria even before the claim) then one of them is probably going to get NK'd tonight (if for nothing else then to break their combined power). Agreed so far?

Now, let's say I decide to draft one of them here. In this case I'd be giving the SCUM an option NOT to shoot either of them and go for someone else, while we still have no "mod confirmation" of the alignment of either, thus those who scum read them will continue to do so, and all we would have achieved is break their power.

That OR, scum can shoot them BOTH in one go, seeing as the drafting process is PUBLIC and it PROCEEDS the night action, so technically we will enter the night with one of them in RAW and he other in SD and there's absolutely nothing to stop Scum on both sides from targeting the duo at the same night.

You have to "think like a scum" if yo want to catch scum and/or trump their moves.

Now, tell me again why I should consider drafting a Mason tonight in light of the above mentioned reasoning, and I may start listening.

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:43 am

Post by Almost Chara »

@Math:

I forgot to respond to this:I canNOT make Nero undraftable today. I already did that yesterday, and I can't pick the same person twice in a raw.

Anyway, I'm starting to get the feeling Ms Columbo & McMenno won't be responding to me regarding this, and LUV has explicitly expressed his disliking of the idea, so.. shoot at will.

Unlynchable:

Ms. Columbo -
Pepchoninga –
Kmd4390

Kmd4390 –
pepchoninga

Almost Chara -
Nero Cain

McMenno -
Lil Uzi Vert -
Mathblade -
Nero Cain

DodgeTheSaint -
Vifam

Vifam -
Lil Uzi Vert

Nero Cain –
Almost Chara

Malpascp -
Mathblade

To be lynched:

Ms. Columbo -
Pepchoninga -
Mathblade
+
Nero Cain

Kmd4390 -
Malpascp
+
Mathblade

Almost Chara -
Lil Uzi Vert
+
Malpascp

McMenno -
Lil Uzi Vert -
Mathblade -
Pepchoninga
+
DodgeTheSaint

DodgeTheSaint -
Nero Cain
+
McMenno

Vifam –
McMenno
+
Kmd4390

Nero Cain -
Lil Uzi Vert
+
DodgeTheSaint

Malpascp -
Lil Uzi Vert
+
McMenno

Oh, also.. it'd be Titus or Tywin (someone who has a "tie" at the start of their username :lol) that we're drafting today. Can you like, not fight too much with your sister though? I mean, THAT is my one worry there, as I'm Town reading BOTH of you.

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:55 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

I mean if that happens it's nothing gained, nothing lost. If we draft scum, it's nothing gained and a lot lost.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:44 pm

Post by Almost50 »

OK.. HOLD ON YOUR SHOT, MATH.

I will -once again- try to not be a total ass about it. We clearly still hold the majority here, so it should be a Town motivated draft even if scum are trying to direct it.

IMPORTANT: NO OTHER OPTIONS ARE VALID BUT THE ONES YOU ARE GIVEN BELOW.

1- Draft MariaR with Pepto as the backup pick
2- Draft Titus with Tywin as the backup pick

I vote (2), and I know at least Math agrees, but I'll let them cast their vote on their own. (And especially so when the alternative is Titus whom Math is also suspicious of, so for Math it's a choice between 2 evils. Sorry about that. :( ).

~A50

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:53 pm

Post by MathBlade »

AFK still doing my Shadowrun stuff. Has Dodge claimed yet? Lots of words will read when I get home.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”