Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3100 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:12 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Echo as town in a newbie game:
In post 288, EchoVision wrote:Dunn, you're mafia. You know how I know that? I'M THE COP. Last night, I decided to investigate loopdan because of his super quick vote within one or two posts of him being here.
His result returned as mafia
. If you were actually the cop Dunn, then how would two people get two different results on him? Is it because he's your partner and you don't want him getting killed by creating a fake investigation on him? If you were just a vanilla Townie, then what reason would you have to false claim cop?

If I get killed tonight, which seems pretty likely being that I'm the real cop, then you guys must vote for loopdan tomorrow, as he returned a mafia result from an investigation last night. I just feel like dunnstral would be a better vote at this time as they're both quite obviously mafia. GuiltyLion, I know you're innocent at this point, so I trust you in your lynch vote. Choose who you would rather lynch, and I will vote with you.
In post 293, EchoVision wrote:VOTE: Dunnstral

Also, I'm not completely sure why still, but after my night one search on ecks dee, the game moderator said it came back with no result. Not innocent, not guilty. Just no result?
In post 298, EchoVision wrote:
In post 294, Loopdan wrote:VOTE: Echo

Ok, so Dunn's confirmed cop or tracker.
Yes, and you are confirmed as a mafia as well. So why don't you just tell us his exact role? Also, I like how I called you out saying that I investigated you and you didn't even argue the fact that I knew you were scum because you know that I'm the real cop :)
In post 300, EchoVision wrote:How was anything that I said confirming if Dunn is PR? He might be PR, but a mafia PR such as the roleblocker
In post 304, EchoVision wrote:What do you mean I know we're in the role blocker setup, there's a list of the roles on the first page...
In post 306, EchoVision wrote:On the first page, it has a list of the roles and it says there's a role blocker, therfore, yes there is a role blocker... This is my second game of forum mafia ever, the first game I played didn't even have a role blocker in it. My previous experience in something like this is Town of Salem where it straight out tells you that you were role blocked. I don't know why you're trying to turn this into a suspicion on me, it literally says on the first page that there is a role blocker in this set up... Have you read the mod posts?
In post 308, EchoVision wrote:Currently, the game is relying on you lol. So take your time and read carefully lol.
In post 311, EchoVision wrote:I investigated ecks dee night one because he hadn't really said much and I thought that the likelihood of him being framed would be very low just for the fact that he hadn't said much.

Echo this game:

In post 3088, EchoVision wrote:
In post 3047, Dunnstral wrote:Alright let's get slick or wraith

VOTE: Wraith
you've changed your vote like 4 fucking times even though you said that you were set on your vote. make up your mind.
In post 3089, EchoVision wrote:
In post 3051, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 2992, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I feel like this wagon is ignoring the info Gin's fakeclaim gave us. Working on a wallpost about the votes onto Gin's wagon atm.

He proposed shooting amongst 6 players and 5 of those players ended up voting him, making up half of his lynch wagon. We know texcat was scum and was within Gin's sights. We should be examining the others' reasons for voting Gin to see if we can uncover a blue mafia member there, and looking at how others reacted to tex being a target
The intention of my post was to express that I think the Wraith wagon is a bad choice and we should reexamine Gin's wagon and fakeclaim to see if anything stands out as scummy. Ideally we look for a pool of blue mafia suspects today and lynch from in there in hopes that if we miss, red mafia will still shoot at our pool in hopes of hitting blue. We can look for red suspects too to try to direct blue's shots at red but it would be best to try to lynch blue today imo
why are you so worried on killing blue, why don't we just
kill fucking mafia
In post 3090, EchoVision wrote:
In post 3057, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 3053, Zachstralkita wrote:Of your original post, what of my response to it was unwarranted and what of my response to it was incorrect given the context
That's not how this works. You said my original post was inaccurate, but when I pointed out that I didn't see what was inaccurate about it and then explained the intentions behind my post like you asked, you never pointed out what was inaccurate about my post. I felt like your vote was unwarranted.

What about my post was inaccurate?

@Dunn I seriously doubt there's a real vig and even if there were one they could have just as easily ignored Gin's claim and shot him overnight instead of lynching him. I doubt that both Red Mafia and a Vig failed to kill last night, but it's possible that Blue and the Vig both shot at Texcat considering that slot's play yesterday around Gin and rb.

pedit: Gin's claim stunk tbh and I think whether people believed it or not given he flipped town is NAI as long as it's consistent with their reads of Gin before his claim.
why are you so worried about knowing exactly what happened last night. texcat died, that's all we know, that's all we need. deal with it and move on.
In post 3092, EchoVision wrote:
In post 3070, Dunnstral wrote:I'd be willing to lynch echo :)
again, about 20 posts ago you said how when you put a vote in you intend for that vote to go through no matter what and you don't bother moving your vote around. I'm pretty sure I've seen you vote 2 or 3 people, and now you're saying how you'd lynch me too? if you're going to say shit like that, keep it straight with the lies you said before. It's the first rule in lying.

PEdit: oh okay now you're voting me? you know i'm onto your ass and you don't want me getting you lynched. you're easier to read than a dr seuss book dunn...
In post 3094, EchoVision wrote:okay so do I have anyone agreeing with me that bdsm_tokyo and dunn are both maf together?? anybody??

PEdit: okay fuck your meta shit... it means nothing... so what I'm acting different? shit changes boy... other than your role cause you're scum this game too
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3101 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:14 pm

Post by Alisae »

Also nice OMGUS
In post 3099, EchoVision wrote:
In post 3097, Alisae wrote:Yeah. Echo is a lynch that needs to happen.
VOTE: EchoVision
Their vote on Gin was scummy as fuck.
There were 9 other people on the gin wagon with me, why are you saying that my vote in particular was scummy?
Yours and Texcat's votes were scummy off the top of my head. Texcat legit hammered the fakeclaim vig and you hopped onto the fakeclaim vig and didn't even consider his claim.
GTKAS
| here.
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat

Post Post #3102 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:19 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 3101, Alisae wrote:Also nice OMGUS
There were 9 other people on the gin wagon with me, why are you saying that my vote in particular was scummy?
Yours and Texcat's votes were scummy off the top of my head. Texcat legit hammered the fakeclaim vig and you hopped onto the fakeclaim vig and didn't even consider his claim.
that's cause i knew his claim was straight bullshit. weren't you on his wagon for a while too??
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3103 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:21 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

idk Dunn that's not really a fair comparison, he was a cop with a guilty in that game and you were scum CCing him with an inno on your partner, of course the situation would be different. I recently got SRed by Creature in Open 660 because I was playing differently than I was in my first Newbie where he was scum and I was town (and first game of mafia ever, this is my only site) and I was town in both of those games. Just saying people's playstyles can change quickly as they are getting used to the site
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3104 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:22 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 3100, Dunnstral wrote:
Echo as town in a newbie game:
In post 288, EchoVision wrote:Dunn, you're mafia. You know how I know that? I'M THE COP. Last night, I decided to investigate loopdan because of his super quick vote within one or two posts of him being here.
His result returned as mafia
. If you were actually the cop Dunn, then how would two people get two different results on him? Is it because he's your partner and you don't want him getting killed by creating a fake investigation on him? If you were just a vanilla Townie, then what reason would you have to false claim cop?

If I get killed tonight, which seems pretty likely being that I'm the real cop, then you guys must vote for loopdan tomorrow, as he returned a mafia result from an investigation last night. I just feel like dunnstral would be a better vote at this time as they're both quite obviously mafia. GuiltyLion, I know you're innocent at this point, so I trust you in your lynch vote. Choose who you would rather lynch, and I will vote with you.
In post 293, EchoVision wrote:VOTE: Dunnstral

Also, I'm not completely sure why still, but after my night one search on ecks dee, the game moderator said it came back with no result. Not innocent, not guilty. Just no result?
In post 298, EchoVision wrote:
In post 294, Loopdan wrote:VOTE: Echo

Ok, so Dunn's confirmed cop or tracker.
Yes, and you are confirmed as a mafia as well. So why don't you just tell us his exact role? Also, I like how I called you out saying that I investigated you and you didn't even argue the fact that I knew you were scum because you know that I'm the real cop :)
In post 300, EchoVision wrote:How was anything that I said confirming if Dunn is PR? He might be PR, but a mafia PR such as the roleblocker
In post 304, EchoVision wrote:What do you mean I know we're in the role blocker setup, there's a list of the roles on the first page...
In post 306, EchoVision wrote:On the first page, it has a list of the roles and it says there's a role blocker, therfore, yes there is a role blocker... This is my second game of forum mafia ever, the first game I played didn't even have a role blocker in it. My previous experience in something like this is Town of Salem where it straight out tells you that you were role blocked. I don't know why you're trying to turn this into a suspicion on me, it literally says on the first page that there is a role blocker in this set up... Have you read the mod posts?
In post 308, EchoVision wrote:Currently, the game is relying on you lol. So take your time and read carefully lol.
In post 311, EchoVision wrote:I investigated ecks dee night one because he hadn't really said much and I thought that the likelihood of him being framed would be very low just for the fact that he hadn't said much.

Echo this game:

In post 3088, EchoVision wrote:
In post 3047, Dunnstral wrote:Alright let's get slick or wraith

VOTE: Wraith
you've changed your vote like 4 fucking times even though you said that you were set on your vote. make up your mind.
In post 3089, EchoVision wrote:
In post 3051, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 2992, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I feel like this wagon is ignoring the info Gin's fakeclaim gave us. Working on a wallpost about the votes onto Gin's wagon atm.

He proposed shooting amongst 6 players and 5 of those players ended up voting him, making up half of his lynch wagon. We know texcat was scum and was within Gin's sights. We should be examining the others' reasons for voting Gin to see if we can uncover a blue mafia member there, and looking at how others reacted to tex being a target
The intention of my post was to express that I think the Wraith wagon is a bad choice and we should reexamine Gin's wagon and fakeclaim to see if anything stands out as scummy. Ideally we look for a pool of blue mafia suspects today and lynch from in there in hopes that if we miss, red mafia will still shoot at our pool in hopes of hitting blue. We can look for red suspects too to try to direct blue's shots at red but it would be best to try to lynch blue today imo
why are you so worried on killing blue, why don't we just
kill fucking mafia
In post 3090, EchoVision wrote:
In post 3057, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 3053, Zachstralkita wrote:Of your original post, what of my response to it was unwarranted and what of my response to it was incorrect given the context
That's not how this works. You said my original post was inaccurate, but when I pointed out that I didn't see what was inaccurate about it and then explained the intentions behind my post like you asked, you never pointed out what was inaccurate about my post. I felt like your vote was unwarranted.

What about my post was inaccurate?

@Dunn I seriously doubt there's a real vig and even if there were one they could have just as easily ignored Gin's claim and shot him overnight instead of lynching him. I doubt that both Red Mafia and a Vig failed to kill last night, but it's possible that Blue and the Vig both shot at Texcat considering that slot's play yesterday around Gin and rb.

pedit: Gin's claim stunk tbh and I think whether people believed it or not given he flipped town is NAI as long as it's consistent with their reads of Gin before his claim.
why are you so worried about knowing exactly what happened last night. texcat died, that's all we know, that's all we need. deal with it and move on.
In post 3092, EchoVision wrote:
In post 3070, Dunnstral wrote:I'd be willing to lynch echo :)
again, about 20 posts ago you said how when you put a vote in you intend for that vote to go through no matter what and you don't bother moving your vote around. I'm pretty sure I've seen you vote 2 or 3 people, and now you're saying how you'd lynch me too? if you're going to say shit like that, keep it straight with the lies you said before. It's the first rule in lying.

PEdit: oh okay now you're voting me? you know i'm onto your ass and you don't want me getting you lynched. you're easier to read than a dr seuss book dunn...
In post 3094, EchoVision wrote:okay so do I have anyone agreeing with me that bdsm_tokyo and dunn are both maf together?? anybody??

PEdit: okay fuck your meta shit... it means nothing... so what I'm acting different? shit changes boy... other than your role cause you're scum this game too

Okay this actually means nothing... Good job you can find a change in my meta. That was also what, over a month ago?? I've told you, stuff changes. And in that game I was a cop and had knowledge that nobody else had, this game I'm not working with shit other than my own reads. Someone earlier this game was saying how stupid basing someones roles off of meta was and I completely agree with them. Personalities change, especially in a game where there's so many different scenarios. I'm not going to act the exact same, because the game isn't the exact same. My personality does what everybody elses should, changes due to the situation.

Deal with it.
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3105 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:23 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 3103, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:idk Dunn that's not really a fair comparison, he was a cop with a guilty in that game and you were scum CCing him with an inno on your partner, of course the situation would be different. I recently got SRed by Creature in Open 660 because I was playing differently than I was in my first Newbie where he was scum and I was town (and first game of mafia ever, this is my only site) and I was town in both of those games. Just saying people's playstyles can change quickly as they are getting used to the site
exactly. BDSM_Tokyo knows what's up...

still have sus on you though :)
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3106 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:23 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

people are shitheads because they have their heads up their asses

yep

dunn seriously wtf shit case is that anyway?

I mean, EV is scummy as fuck, but your case is poop
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3107 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:24 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

I'm so articulate
balance among all things
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3108 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:27 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 3102, EchoVision wrote:
In post 3101, Alisae wrote:Also nice OMGUS
that's cause i knew his claim was straight bullshit. weren't you on his wagon for a while too??
After he claimed? Not that I remembered.
And I doubt you thought it was bullshit because you never explained how it was bullshit.
GTKAS
| here.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3109 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:27 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

MAYBE HE'S THE REAL VIG
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3110 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:28 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

geezus fuck people are fucking thick
balance among all things
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3111 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:28 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3103, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:idk Dunn that's not really a fair comparison, he was a cop with a guilty in that game and you were scum CCing him with an inno on your partner, of course the situation would be different.
That's not really the point, you can look at his posts before that if you'd like. The tone is way different because he's scum here
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3112 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:28 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

IF ONE MORE PERSON MENTIONS A FUCKING THING ABOUT GIN OR ANYTHING THAT HAPPENED RELATING TO GIN

THEY ARE GOING TO GET MORE CAPS SCREAMING FROM ME
balance among all things
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3113 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:29 pm

Post by Alisae »

Then explain their TR on me that they never wanted to explain.
GTKAS
| here.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3114 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:29 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

HE FUCKING LIED

HIS WAGON IS TAINT

HIS WORDS ARE TAINT

EVERYTHING RELATED TO HIM IS TAINT

STAY AWAY FROM THE TAINT

ty
balance among all things
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3115 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:30 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 3106, drealmerz7 wrote:people are shitheads because they have their heads up their asses

yep

dunn seriously wtf shit case is that anyway?

I mean, EV is scummy as fuck, but your case is poop
it's the shit case that a scum makes trying to get someone lynched for no reason. in the game he's quoting, his reason for my lynch was because I changed my rvs vote and it seemed scummy.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3116 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:30 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 3113, Alisae wrote:Then explain their TR on me that they never wanted to explain.
you want someone else to explain another person's READ?!?!?

omfg just lynch this slot you fucking people are driving me nuuuuts
balance among all things
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3117 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:31 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 3111, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3103, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:idk Dunn that's not really a fair comparison, he was a cop with a guilty in that game and you were scum CCing him with an inno on your partner, of course the situation would be different.
That's not really the point, you can look at his posts before that if you'd like. The tone is way different because he's scum here
your tone isn't much different though. still trying to make shitty cases out of nothingness. you were scum there, and you're scum here.
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3118 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:31 pm

Post by EchoVision »

I'd like to hear rb's opinions about this page
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3119 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:33 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 3118, EchoVision wrote:I'd like to hear rb's opinions about this page
in 1 nice succinct post, punctuation optional but preferred
balance among all things
SlickDilinger
SlickDilinger
Townie
SlickDilinger
Townie
Townie

Post Post #3120 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:58 pm

Post by SlickDilinger »

In post 2994, drealmerz7 wrote:everything GIN said should be disregarded

everything everyone said about GIN should be disregarded
I was pretty disappointed by Gin's play in that it was way sloppy for town, and just generally added disinformation. Thus, I agree with Drealmerz7 in that we should avoid considering too much of what Gin said. Ultimately, he had no significant insight due to role, and he demonstrated a willingness to lie and add disinformation to day one.
"You may be deceived if you trust too much, but you will live in torment if you don't trust enough."
- Frank Crane
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3121 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:10 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Guy who voted Gin: "Let's not take that stuff into account"

No other thoughts
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3122 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:26 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

We don't have to discredit everything Gin said. Everything before the fake claim is fair game. He had a wagon on him long before then.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3123 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:36 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

ehh, for me all I know is that he was in a deceptive mentality, who knows where it started, and that doesn't work for me to read anything about in regards to a town flip - it's all tainted spew to me - maybe others can do better with it but I honestly just think anyone who thinks that is fooling themselves and any seeming results are going to be purely coincidental which will just further confuse you as town about town in the future

reads have to be STRAIGHT CLEAR CLEAN on townies
balance among all things
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3124 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:44 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

I get not taking into account some of the things GIN himself was saying, but I don't see how you can discard the things other people said, knowing how they felt about what Gin was saying. Most of the people on his wagon were there because they thought he was scum using the vig claim as a way to escape rope. Then there were players who took his claim seriously and offered their opinions on who should have been shot, and others still (Like me) who didn't believe the claim and voted him, but still offered their opinions on the shots in case a different wagon ended up going through and Gin turned out to be a real vig

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”