Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:58 pm

Post by MathBlade »

And stop calling scumhunting grandstanding. Putting pressure on, threatening to vig, and making sure everyone is ready to go for said vig are all not grandstanding.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:59 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

I know you're trying to reassure yourself that you've made the right decision, but you should quit while you're way behind.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:01 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 851, DodgeTheSaint wrote:I know you're trying to reassure yourself that you've made the right decision, but you should quit while you're way behind.
This post adds no value, attempts to scare me off of shooting you, is not a claim so it obviously isn't helping you to "get what you need" before doing so. I don't think you are Town but posts like this are horrible.

What do you need before you claim?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:03 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 844, MathBlade wrote:
In post 842, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Draft zefiend.
That wasn't one of the options presented or I would be asking for Grey to be drafted.
Don't care, I'm not going to take anything AC says into account until the scum read goes away.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:05 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

I'm not the one who continues to post "Dodge is scum and every post he makes confirms it" because it looks incredibly foolish and it's just embarrassing at this point. I'm just so embarrassed for you at this point I'm trying to help you save face. I'm pointing out that more people are townreading me so you start trusting their reads come the next day phase, because it will be revealed that you cannot trust your own, nor Nero's and Chara's.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:06 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 842, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:zefiend
Please choose between the provided two options. Unless you mean to tell me you're scum reading all 4 of them!!

~A50

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:07 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

Because I'm gonna be very annoyed if after having to suffer through your grandstanding is that I'll be watching you continue to follow Nero and AC on Day 3.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:10 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 853, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
That wasn't one of the options presented or I would be asking for Grey to be drafted.
Don't care, I'm not going to take anything AC says into account until the scum read goes away.
...Then why make that post at all if you think AC won't listen to it. It is literally dead posting. Furthermore you aren't actually doing anything about your scumread to see who he Could be scum with.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:10 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 855, Almost50 wrote:
Please choose between the provided two options. Unless you mean to tell me you're scum reading all 4 of them!!

~A50
I believe the claim so I see no reason to break up the masons.
I don't think Titus will work well over here, we just drafted Vifam.
Tywin looks to have siteflaked.
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:11 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

~A50
I hereby PROMISE I will NEVER play a game with my original account at the same time I'm playing with my hydra!! I can't believe I'm making so many hydra slips when I'm using TWO DIFFERENT BROWSERS (Well, I'd still be using Almost50 for the hydra PT anyway...) :lol:
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
Win:Loss
]
T 2:2
S 1:1
3P 1:0
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:12 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 858, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:

~A50
I believe the claim so I see no reason to break up the masons.
I don't think Titus will work well over here, we just drafted Vifam.
Tywin looks to have siteflaked.
Oh! I didn't know Tywin flaked. That would very much pose a problem there indeed.
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:12 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

Also I literally want no other outcome than you shooting me, so please stop with the 'woe is me he's trying to scare me into not shooting him' nonsense. No, I'm trying to shame you into playing better. I don't use the word shame to make you feel bad, I use it to make a point because you've stuck yourself into a confirm bias spiral.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:12 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 857, MathBlade wrote:
In post 853, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
...Then why make that post at all if you think AC won't listen to it. It is literally dead posting. Furthermore you aren't actually doing anything about your scumread to see who he Could be scum with.
Incase you use your vig shot on me.

I don't look for associations, I focus on one person at a time and see if people can follow what I'm saying until I get a stronger scum read or I'm forced to compromise.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:13 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

If you were to draft his replacement, then he'd have fresh eyes for RAW. There's a thought.

Also don't you dare shoot anyone else but me.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:14 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 854, DodgeTheSaint wrote:I'm not the one who continues to post "Dodge is scum and every post he makes confirms it" because it looks incredibly foolish and it's just embarrassing at this point. I'm just so embarrassed for you at this point I'm trying to help you save face. I'm pointing out that more people are townreading me so you start trusting their reads come the next day phase, because it will be revealed that you cannot trust your own, nor Nero's and Chara's.
I don't give a shit about saving face. I care about lynching scum.

The worst case scenario is I am wrong you are Town and I don't get NKd like I think I will. Then I use what I have overnight to reset.

Furthermore one bad read (assuming it is bad which I don't think so) doesn't make my townreads of AC and Nero invalid. What it means is re examine things. No more no less.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:14 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 843, MathBlade wrote:Because I find it very unlikely a mod would put in a town one shot vig, a town doctor/killer, AND infinite shot vig masons.
But what if they were limited shots, say 2X?? Would that change the situation/read for you??

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:16 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

In post 864, MathBlade wrote:
In post 854, DodgeTheSaint wrote:I'm not the one who continues to post "Dodge is scum and every post he makes confirms it" because it looks incredibly foolish and it's just embarrassing at this point. I'm just so embarrassed for you at this point I'm trying to help you save face. I'm pointing out that more people are townreading me so you start trusting their reads come the next day phase, because it will be revealed that you cannot trust your own, nor Nero's and Chara's.

The worst case scenario is I am wrong you are Town and I don't get NKd like I think I will. Then I use what I have overnight to reset.

Furthermore one bad read (assuming it is bad which I don't think so) doesn't make my townreads of AC and Nero invalid. What it means is re examine things. No more no less.
Then if this is not going to make you play better, what will? What do you need from me to make that happen? Knowing that you won't waiver on AC or Nero after my townflip is very troubling and really bad if you honestly intend to follow through with that tomorrow.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:16 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 861, DodgeTheSaint wrote:Also I literally want no other outcome than you shooting me, so please stop with the 'woe is me he's trying to scare me into not shooting him' nonsense. No, I'm trying to shame you into playing better. I don't use the word shame to make you feel bad, I use it to make a point because you've stuck yourself into a confirm bias spiral.
Telling me what I need to do better works a lot better post game. During the game it doesn't help to just repeat "you suck". I see 0 Town motivation in that. Instead of you want me to improve you should do a readwall with reasons why for each person so I can see your "better" logic. I put that in quotes because I have lready explained where I don't think you have a townie mindset.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:18 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 866, DodgeTheSaint wrote:
In post 864, MathBlade wrote:

Then if this is not going to make you play better, what will? What do you need from me to make that happen? Knowing that you won't waiver on AC or Nero after my townflip is very troubling and really bad if you honestly intend to follow through with that tomorrow.
I said I would reset in that paragraph. I am saying that it will not necessarily lead me to one way or the other. But I also don't throw out all of what I have seen like power role crumb. Just the "reads" portion resets. Facts don't.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:20 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 865, Almost Chara wrote:
In post 843, MathBlade wrote:Because I find it very unlikely a mod would put in a town one shot vig, a town doctor/killer, AND infinite shot vig masons.
But what if they were limited shots, say 2X?? Would that change the situation/read for you??

~A50
Not really because if 4 scum on one brand with the two vig killers then one brand could theoretically lose without a single lynch and only two players playing the game.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:22 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I understand theme games can be swingy but at least one lynch should be required before LyLO.

Otherwise the two vig masons could just be the only two relevant players.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:22 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

I still don't think that's a PR claim.

You've been talking about balance a bit this game. Claiming that multiple dayvigs was unbalanced for the town to have. Why would a manager have another power besides drafting? Drafting is already a huge power.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:24 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

And no, I don't wish for Chara to participate in this particular set-up spec.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:25 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 871, DodgeTheSaint wrote:I still don't think that's a PR claim.

You've been talking about balance a bit this game. Claiming that multiple dayvigs was unbalanced for the town to have. Why would a manager have another power besides drafting? Drafting is already a huge power.
It may be a part of the manager bit. I don't know about it and I am not going to hunt a PR claim for what PR. I am going to hunt the person behind the claim though. Based on how it was presented I feel it is genuine. So the most likely scenarios to me are AC and Nero Town followed by AC scum Nero Town then lastly both scum. I don't see a world where Nero is scum and AC town based on that post.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”