DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:01 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

Chara if I couldn't find your crumb in 3 minutes, because that would be 20 seconds per post, how could Mathblade do it with half a second per post? Huh? Huh? Huh? If you don't give a good explanation then that's a scumclaim from you.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:01 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 924, DodgeTheSaint wrote:I don't believe you could read the entire game to find the only objection to Grey. In 7 minutes that would be 0.45 seconds per post. You must be lying!
A) Those numbers are shit.
B) I looked at my notes.

You said you did not know where said crumb was therefore you would not have notes on said crumb to reference and therefore would have to search the thread and read all the potential posts.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:02 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 925, DodgeTheSaint wrote:Chara if I couldn't find your crumb in 3 minutes, because that would be 20 seconds per post, how could Mathblade do it with half a second per post? Huh? Huh? Huh? If you don't give a good explanation then that's a scumclaim from you.
....Now you are just trolling.

Claim and readwall.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:04 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

There were 7 minutes between Chara's post saying "I couldn't find any objection..." and you posting "this is the only objection I could find." There were 922 posts in the game to that point. That means in order to read all 922 posts to find any objections to Grey, that would be half a second per post.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:05 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

Hell even if you stopped at #228 once you found it, that still means you took 1.8 seconds per post while reading.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:06 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 912, Almost Chara wrote:
In post 885, DodgeTheSaint wrote:Why does AC know that mafia on this brand would know who the mafia on the other brand are?
I don't, and I have systematically promoted the opposite. It's not even implied in my argument directed at LUV.

What I'm saying is if we are inclined to believe Maria + Pepto are Town Masons with multiple Vig shots it'd be best for SCUM to break that bond.

On the other hand I can now see that it might not be the case if Scum believe the Masons' next Vig target is likely to be Town as well, so it's one more reason for me to draft in Tywin/Tius (and right now we have 3 votes in favour of that couple and 2 in favour of the Masons).

Hmmm.. Grey may work for me, but I recall someone strongly objected to that one on D1. I just can't remember whom that was.

Tywin is a sure success if we decide to draft him, because he was massive's undraftable pick on D1, so he WILL be available today. The problem is LUV says he flaked site, and we have no idea how good a payer his replacement will be. I mean it's not "just" about Town reading your draft, but how good they are so that they can actually give you a boost in trying to solve the puzzle, providing accurate reads and being able to promote them successfully leading to the right lynches. I know Titus can don that, and we all know massive is very likely to draft Nero today.

Are the likes of McMenno & Ms Columbus still playing, btw?? They're the only ones -aside from LUV- who didn't respond to my first request and they also have not given an indication on whom they think we should draft. In fact, they haven't posted at all since I asked!

~A50

First mention was in 912 not 922.

Secondly if you don't think I keep notes on who scumreads who you are sorely mistaken.

Stop trolling it won't make me shoot you faster.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:07 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

I will not post a claim or readwall until you PROVE that you could have found that post in 7 minutes, and until Chara can come up with a good explanation as to how you could do something 20x faster than something you both believe I couldn't do.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:10 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

This is what GREAT JUSTICE looks like.

I look forward to seeing your explanations in the morning.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:10 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 931, DodgeTheSaint wrote:I will not post a claim or readwall until you PROVE that you could have found that post in 7 minutes, and until Chara can come up with a good explanation as to how you could do something 20x faster than something you both believe I couldn't do.
...I have notes.

I didn't read at the prompt. I went to my excel doc (of which I am not sharing because it reveals way too much meta) went to the post number it said confirmed that it was there and quoted it.

I didn't read because I didn't have to.

Again apples and oranges and trolling stop it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:13 pm

Post by MathBlade »

One of the best things anyone can have are notes on a game. It lets you respond quicker, remember little details, catch lies faster and be your most authentic self confidently without having to reread each time a new question comes up. Just go to your notes see the post number referenced quick skim confirm boom done.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:13 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

I also might accept an apology. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to right this injustice against me.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:15 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 936, DodgeTheSaint wrote:I also might accept an apology. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to right this injustice against me.
I am not apologizing because my point is still valid.

You did not know about said post. Then after too little of time you do. The prerequisite of not knowing about the post is missing for me because I had notes to rely on that said Narna didn't think Grey was Town.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:16 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Furthermore even if I was wrong that would be one point wrong and not an "injustice against you". Which I maintain I am not.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:17 pm

Post by MathBlade »

AlmostChara you ready? And what will your submission be?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:46 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

@Math:

You cannot be the NK AND the draft. This is how it works though:

After we achieve our lynch (or Vig in today's case) this thread will be put in a Twilight phase, during which we send the mod our undraftable pick as well as the two draft pick in order (We will always draft the first one unless they ARE the undraftable player of the day, in which case we will automatically draft the second choice).

After that, Vince (Kuroi) will post on both threads telling you guys who was undraftable on either brand and who got drafted. THIS ends the twilight phase and starts the night phase.

So, until the drafting process is completed and announced I don't think anyone can submit a night action because it is technically not yet the night phase.

Also, it'd be TYWIN, but I seriously doubt massive is going to draft you over Nero. We shall see.

Btw, Tywin last posted on this site less than 36 hours ago. that's not flaking. He wouldn't even be due a prod if the SD thread was open!

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
Win:Loss
]
T 2:2
S 1:1
3P 1:0
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:47 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

Now who do you suggest should be undraftable?? It can't be Nero and you don't want to be... who's your strongest TR outside of Nero and our slot (which cannot be traded bc we are the GM)

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:50 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I thought I could be NK'd after drafted? Meh. Thanks for fixing that. Still want to be draftable just in case.

If I am not drafted would prefer Titus over there.

Pedit: Mal
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:04 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 942, MathBlade wrote:I thought I could be NK'd after drafted? Meh. Thanks for fixing that. Still want to be draftable just in case.

If I am not drafted would prefer Titus over there.

Pedit: Mal
You could be, but by the scum in SD, not over here. maybe I misunderstood what you were saying, so I'll just reiterate: Drafting occurs first and before the night phase. By the night start the drafted players officially belong to their new brands, so are subject to night action on the new brand but no longer in the original one. A tracker from RAW could not have tracked Leon last night because Leon was already in Smackdown by the start of the night. A tracker in Sd could have though.

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:10 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Right.

My point is scum have access to read both threads.

So draft happens assume I am drafted

Then scum in Smackdown pick between me and mason claim for the NK. If they kill me then I flip Town and that brings mason claim into question. If they don't kill me and kill a mason claim and they flip Town then I would be in essence confirmed town that way because no scum in their right minds would CC a mason claim and people then understand what I say about too many killing roles. If a Mason claim is shot and is Town then I would be right there to put the screws onto Titus.

If the kill on SD is neither of us then that means something all together different if it is anyone but Titus. If it is Titus then likely I tunnel MariaR into dirt.

Make sense?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:12 pm

Post by MathBlade »

By leaving me draftable it forces scum to give more information about the claims that are so unique.

Even in the off case I am not drafted I am likely shot but RAW anyway.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:26 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

Ok, regardless of all these complicated assumptions.. I'm assuming massive wants Nero because I got the impression he wanted him already yesterday, but was blocked by me picking Nero to be undraftable.

However, I do understand that massive is likely following this thread as well and he may choose to draft you instead. I mean, I couldn't understand his draft pick yesterday, and I won't try to figure out how his mind works. Different strokes for different folks as they say.

So, Mal is my undraftable, Tywin is my draft, and with Tywin guaranteed to be open for the draft I don't even need to submit a back up name.

Now let's see a red flip if you please.

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:42 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Vigilante RKO: (DodgeTheSaint)

At this point MathBlade enters the ring ....Say what?!?!?!?! MathBlade ??? They weren't in the roster!!! They must have come outta nowhere.

They also seemed to have their boxers be rainbow colored for some reason. Interesting wardrobe choice for the 12 time year champion.

Coming behind Dodge Math whispers "Prepare for the RKO".

No matter how many times Math gives Dodge to claim or readwall Dodge instead changes the subject. Thoroughly convinced of his not heel nature, Math did what they could against what seemed to be dodges to simple questions:

"Read about player X" combined with sweet chin music gets deftly dodged by Dodge.
"Claim and readwall please" as Math tries to pounce onto Dodge

After being sore from attempting to assertain Dodge's thought process and verify their reads Dodge beings to troll.

At that point with all ready to go...Math releases the Vigilante and hopes the spectacle was worth it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:43 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Not baby face* merged thoughts *facepalm*
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:44 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Pretty much my role PM suggested that I do a spectacle and call myself an asshole. I don't know much about wrestling so I hope that counts.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”