Open 665 - Friends and Enemies - Game Over! Town Victory!!!

Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:53 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 345, Empking wrote:
In post 332, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 329, Empking wrote:
In post 296, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 289, boring wrote:
In post 286, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Join me on King.
Sure, Empking hasn't done anything to leave the bottom half of my nebulous read cloud yet.

VOTE: Empking

Why are we voting him in particular? I saw you mention the jump on Alisae and shade-throwing. It's kind of meh. I suppose those are things that happened, but surely, other people have been scummy too. Who's your second highest read?
Just for those reasons. It's a better wagon than what we had before.

Anti is my second. A lot of his questions feel like busy work and I don't like how he got his TR on Ali.
What is wrong with my 'jump on Ali'? And what's 'shade'? As in the Ru Paul sense?
I found your vote on Ali the most suspicious.
That's not an explanation. That's repeating yourself.
You FoS'd everyone not voting and didn't apply any pressure there. That's shade.
Ali was one of the people not voting. I voted for Ali. That's applying pressure there.
It is, you just aren't satisfied. Naked voting without a follow up isn't pressure. You aren't doing anything to get people to see why we should join you on Ali and you aren't engaging with him in order to see if your read gets stronger or goes away. You can also focus on more than one person at a time.

You have your vote parked, you aren't making anything happen despite having plenty of time to do so, and have resorted to arguing semantics. You're scum.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:56 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 349, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 344, Alisae wrote:Do you really want me to say it?
I know what you're hinting at and if so, you're wrong. I would've mentioned her by now.
Do you want me to say it, yes or no?
GTKAS
| here.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:57 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 351, Alisae wrote:
I know what you're hinting at and if so, you're wrong. I would've mentioned her by now.
Just say it :lol:
tojam2
tojam2
Goon
tojam2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:58 pm

Post by tojam2 »

VC 1.6

Empking (L-3) - Lil Uzi Vert, Hawk, boring, Alisae
mozamis (L-4) - FancyPants, Antihuman, -Grey-
Alisae (L-5) - havingfitz, Empking
ConManMick (L-6) - mozamis
-Grey- (L-6) - ConManMick
havingfitz (L-6) - BlueBloodedToffee

NV (1) - SnarkySnowman

(expired on 2017-01-25 11:09:00)
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:01 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 352, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
Okay.
You, BBT, and boring are masons.
GTKAS
| here.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:03 pm

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

I forgot about this game, super busy last couple of days.

Will read up at some point today.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:03 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 354, Alisae wrote:
In post 352, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
Okay.
You, BBT, and boring are masons.
Yeah no.

Never do that again :lol:
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:04 pm

Post by Alisae »

tbh my theory has been shit as of lately.
GTKAS
| here.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:07 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

The masons are probably just hanging low due to them knowing they're confirmed town.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:53 am

Post by Empking »

In post 350, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 345, Empking wrote:
In post 332, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 329, Empking wrote:
In post 296, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 289, boring wrote:
In post 286, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Join me on King.
Sure, Empking hasn't done anything to leave the bottom half of my nebulous read cloud yet.

VOTE: Empking

Why are we voting him in particular? I saw you mention the jump on Alisae and shade-throwing. It's kind of meh. I suppose those are things that happened, but surely, other people have been scummy too. Who's your second highest read?
Just for those reasons. It's a better wagon than what we had before.

Anti is my second. A lot of his questions feel like busy work and I don't like how he got his TR on Ali.
What is wrong with my 'jump on Ali'? And what's 'shade'? As in the Ru Paul sense?
I found your vote on Ali the most suspicious.
That's not an explanation. That's repeating yourself.
You FoS'd everyone not voting and didn't apply any pressure there. That's shade.
Ali was one of the people not voting. I voted for Ali. That's applying pressure there.
It is, you just aren't satisfied.
It isn't. Why am I suspicious? Voting Ali. What's wrong with voting Ali? Its suspicious.

Its not an explanation. It simply isn't.
Naked voting without a follow up isn't pressure. You aren't doing anything to get people to see why we should join you on Ali and you aren't engaging with him in order to see if your read gets stronger or goes away.
I have spoken a lot with Ali. A vote - particularly when its the third vote - is pressure by itself.
You can also focus on more than one person at a time.

You have your vote parked, you aren't making anything happen despite having plenty of time to do so, and have resorted to arguing semantics. You're scum.
Where have I argued semantics? That acusation has simply come from nowhere.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:11 am

Post by boring »

In post 336, Alisae wrote:Actually it makes perfect sense to me. You also saying that he shouldn't have his own opinions when we're only like what, 7 pages in or something also says a lot to me.
More silliness. I never said he shouldn't have his own opinions. I said people ask other people's opinions upon sub-in for investigative purposes. Of course we all have our own opinions, even when we pretend we don't.

And no. In fact, I've yet to find any confident townread at this point. It's kind of a problem.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:13 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

--

King, I didn't say you were suspicious, I said your vote for Ali was. I found it suspicious because you had FoS'd everyone who wasn't voting before you casted your vote without giving them a reason to engage with you or the game itself. It looked like you did a quick skim of those same people and picked Ali because you thought he was low-hanging fruit and you wouldn't get too much flak for jumping on his wagon. You even tried to justify it by siting your meta when no one had asked you why you were joining his wagon.

is the only time you've interacted with Ali. That's not a lot.

You're arguing semantics by arguing the definition of explanation with me. I gave you one, you insist I didn't when everyone can clearly see I did. You just didn't like it and that's fine. Doesn't change the fact that you're scum.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:14 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Can we just lynch King already? I know a few of you have problems with Moz but nothing he's said or done is as damming as King's ISO.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:20 am

Post by boring »

Sorry, I responded before reading all the new posts.

Cheese and crackers, Alisae, what in the world makes you think productive to start that line of talk this early in the game? I'm having a hard time processing the motivation here. It's either too-scummy-to-be-scum, or you're trying to throw yourself away as an easy bus.

Please, if you're town, hunt
scum
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:21 am

Post by boring »

*think it's productive
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:30 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Yeah the last two pages are really making me concerned about Ali but you just can't tell with him. It would've been nice if we had a cop in this setup.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:49 am

Post by Empking »

In post 361, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:King, I didn't say you were suspicious, I said your vote for Ali was. I found it suspicious because you had FoS'd everyone who wasn't voting before you casted your vote without giving them a reason to engage with you or the game itself. It looked like you did a quick skim of those same people and picked Ali because you thought he was low-hanging fruit and you wouldn't get too much flak for jumping on his wagon. You even tried to justify it by siting your meta when no one had asked you why you were joining his wagon.
Where did I "You even tried to justify it by siting your meta when no one had asked you why you were joining his wagon"? That's another lie.

If you were Mason-hunting, I'd have moved my vote to you, by now.

"Why is is scummy?" "Its suspicious" is not an explanation. I'm not arguing semantics. You're lying.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:04 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 200, Empking wrote:
In post 158, Alisae wrote:
In [url=/forum/viewtopic.php?p=8716281#p8716281]post 156[/url], Empking wrote:
In post 142, tojam2 wrote:NV (5) - BlueBloodedToffee, Alisae, Antihuman, SnarkySnowman, Lil Uzi Vert
FOS: Everyone n this list
Why?
I unvoted so that I could reread and re-evaluate the game.
That's no excuse. Throwing away pressure is only pro-scum.

Why Al over LUV? Gut or arbitrariness, it could have gone either way but I leant a little to Al. I didn't even notice the wagon, as hard as that is to believe, as the huge numbers of not voters stood out to me and I immediately reacted.

I usually prefer joining wagons - all else be equal - but my priority with two weeks to go is my biggest scum read.
- Right here, you tried. No one asked you why you were voting for him, you were asked why you FoS'd everyone who wasn't voting.

- Now you're voting Ali for mason hunting? Bullshit, he wasn't accused of that earlier.

- That's not even the original question you asked. You asked what was wrong with your jump on Ali and I said it was suspicious. I didn't state anything wrong with your jump beforehand so I never even repeated myself. Regardless, it's me explaining why I voted you for your jump on Ali. Your dislike of it doesn't mean it isn't valid.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:13 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 365, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Yeah the last two pages are really making me concerned about Ali but you just can't tell with him. It would've been nice if we had a cop in this setup.
Eh, I can imagine a world where Ali has that kind of theory as town.

Can't imagine why I'd want to discuss it, though.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:33 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 360, boring wrote: And no. In fact, I've yet to find any confident townread at this point. It's kind of a problem.
If that's true,
In post 335, boring wrote:Lazy would be sheeping LUV. Like we're doing.
That makes no sense.

Why would you actively sheep someone that you aren't confident is town?
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:44 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 65, boring wrote:I've never played with Alisae. My first instinct was that his entrance was a clever way to expose some knee-jerk cc from a derpy player with a Mason roll while pretending to be early scumhunting. At least that sounds like something I'd do as scum.
This indicates a scumlean on Alisae, but
In post 80, boring wrote: I don't see what was scummy about Grey before, but that reaction was interesting.

VOTE: -Grey-
15 posts later, this happened.

Tell me, are you entertaining the notion of scum theater here, or do you think Ali is town here?
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:46 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 91, boring wrote:If Alisae's opening behavior is normal, it suggests that he likes to actively scumhunt.
What did Alisae post to make you abandon your theory from post 65?
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:52 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 164, boring wrote:@LUV, the last time I played with you, your reads won the game for us. I'm interested in your ongoing opinion of the gamestate. (by the way, I know you're V/LA now, but you have a habit of "forgetting" you're in games. Please don't forget about us.)
This looks to me like you are talking to a townread.

Talk to me about the progression of your read on LUV.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:56 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 194, boring wrote:@Toffee, I don't like summary posts from people who aren't sub-ins. It creates an illusion of participation, and it's pretty close to solidifying as a scumtell for me. So is an immediate "yup, you're town" when you voice concern about that player. It seems aimed to appease.
You sure lobbed some softballs at me after my reread and flipped opinion of Alisae, if this is true.

Why? You don't strike me as the type to handle scumspects with kid gloves, so your behavior isn't matching up with this post.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:01 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 333, boring wrote:
In post 331, -Grey- wrote:I saw something that made me believe that Alisae is town that I had written off on the initial read through.

Seems pretty obvious.
And that something shuffled him from top scum read to top town read that quickly? It must have been one incredible something. I suppose that means
we can look to you to help defend Alisae
, should he find himself under serious fire any time soon.
After all the questioning you've done of Alisae, the bolded doesn't fit.
---

Return to “Completed Open Games”