He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:48 pm

Post by MathBlade »

May all heels be lynched or killed.

The Apex Predator
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:50 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 834, DodgeTheSaint wrote:I guess KMD, Re: my confidence in certain players over others...more things for you (or others to consider). I've completely lost faith in Chara via the non-game reasoning for them to 'lose confidence in my townread'. If they were confirmed town to me it would just simply be a confidence loser in me. Since they aren't it just tips them towards the scum side of things. Even though I read Math as town (for other reasons) while I have very little confidence in his ability to make reads, it's a little different as he stuck himself in a confirm bias spiral at that point. It's almost excusable, where as coming from Almost Chara they have no excuse for it. I'd like to move them to a scumread based on that along, but I fear I'd be putting myself in a confirm bias spiral by doing it, hence why I asked you that question out of nowhere.

I still think Nero is scum, but if you believe Chara to be town then I can understand believing that Nero is town. All this does for me is make a CharaTown and NeroScum distribution impossible (with the other three still on the table). This observation helps me for interaction purposes.

I think that's all I have for those three slots. We're still on opposite sides on McMenno right? Truth be told my read on them is eroding, because it would just be easier for McMenno to sit back and sheep Nero this day phase, and is honestly what I would have expected by this point. Plus at some point there needs to be more here than a Page 1 play.
I'm interested in hearing why you TR math.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:51 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 880, Almost Chara wrote:
In post 858, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I believe the claim so I see no reason to break up the masons.
Also, reading this again I see you see it my way. Doesn't that give you a pose or an urge for second thoughts?

I mean, Scum!Me would certainly want to execute the Masons, and we have even been provided with "an out" to do it. I we're Scum them it's likely the Masons aren't really Masons. so, why do you choose to believe they are indeed Masons while simultaneously being suspicious of our slot?

~A50
I don't like this post. Seems to me, like it's just a way to manipulate the other players into an ultimate misslynch/bad decisions.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:53 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 885, DodgeTheSaint wrote:Why does AC know that mafia on this brand would know who the mafia on the other brand are?
I'm interested in this too. It doesn't make sense for the to do so. Thst would mean that they know who the town is in the other brand too, wich gives them too much power imo.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:58 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 914, MathBlade wrote:Oh so they could bring over all scum to one brand...Meh don't see it though. I still think they know who each other are though. I don't see a way for scum to play with only half the info they would need.
If all scum are on one brand what would happen tot he other? Obviously the scum is prolly gonna win the brand that they are on, but if the GM on the brand that all the scumare in is scum this basically means that eventually scumwins both the brands. This actually seems like a reasonable tactic for scum. That for me means that one of the GMs is scum.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:58 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 953, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 885, DodgeTheSaint wrote:Why does AC know that mafia on this brand would know who the mafia on the other brand are?
I'm interested in this too. It doesn't make sense for the to do so. Thst would mean that they know who the town is in the other brand too, wich gives them too much power imo.
Ok, this was answered.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:59 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 900, MathBlade wrote:It becomes important to determine the trust levels of the managers early and see if they can be trusted.

It is also worth a note that if all the mafia go to one side the side with all town wins LOL
Would they?
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:02 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 918, MathBlade wrote:I would much rather Titus and myself be on the same side. Much as I normally hate it Grey here and me to the other team is the right call. It depends on if massive would draft me though and because of what was a shitty ass combo with no warning (gee thanks! Sarcasm) we can't ask. Mainly if I am the NK and I get drafted RAW and Smackdown numbers stay the same overnight.

If not then in essence we still lose a player.

Then the Maria R and Titus thing can be truly settled as those two should 1v1 tomorrow and it is worth noting that Maria did it to love, not the person who would almost damn near confirm her environment instead a freaking loved claim. Maria /Pep and myself both being vig claims would make sense to be in the same place if possible. Would like Titus there as well to further the situation.

Draft Grey and another townread as a backup is my two cents.
I kinda don't like his line of thinking.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:04 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Their
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:05 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 956, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 900, MathBlade wrote:It becomes important to determine the trust levels of the managers early and see if they can be trusted.

It is also worth a note that if all the mafia go to one side the side with all town wins LOL
Would they?
Yes because there would be zero mafia for that brand so then it becomes traditional mafia. The biggest strength of scum is we don't know how many or where. Once one brand eliminates all mafia then the other brand should have a much easier time.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:06 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 954, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 914, MathBlade wrote:Oh so they could bring over all scum to one brand...Meh don't see it though. I still think they know who each other are though. I don't see a way for scum to play with only half the info they would need.
If all scum are on one brand what would happen tot he other? Obviously the scum is prolly gonna win the brand that they are on, but if the GM on the brand that all the scumare in is scum this basically means that eventually scumwins both the brands. This actually seems like a reasonable tactic for scum. That for me means that one of the GMs is scum.
...If no mafia exist Town wins?

I don't like how you are trying to complicate things.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:12 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 952, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 858, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I believe the claim so I see no reason to break up the masons.
Also, reading this again I see you see it my way. Doesn't that give you a pose or an urge for second thoughts?

I mean, Scum!Me would certainly want to execute the Masons, and we have even been provided with "an out" to do it. I we're Scum them it's likely the Masons aren't really Masons. so, why do you choose to believe they are indeed Masons while simultaneously being suspicious of our slot?

~A50
I don't like this post. Seems to me, like it's just a way to manipulate the other players into an ultimate misslynch/bad decisions.
A mislynch on WHOM? I clearly said time and time again that I'm TOWN READING MARIA. How does that lead to a mislynch on her or Pepto??

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
Win:Loss
]
T 2:2
S 1:1
3P 1:0
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:21 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 958, MathBlade wrote:Their
Sorry, if you are a hydra it's hard for me to think of you as one, when you are not doing as Chara.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:22 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 961, Almost Chara wrote:

~A50
A mislynch on WHOM? I clearly said time and time again that I'm TOWN READING MARIA. How does that lead to a mislynch on her or Pepto??

~A50
A misslynch on this brand.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:22 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

Or in this case a miss vig shot.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:23 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 960, MathBlade wrote:
In post 954, Pepchoninga wrote:
...If no mafia exist Town wins?

I don't like how you are trying to complicate things.
I guess you are right, but I just a had more complicated thought in my head.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:35 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 964, Pepchoninga wrote:Or in this case a miss vig shot.
Mate, what ARE you talking about? Are you even reading and comprehending?

The Vig shot HAS been triggered on Dodge, and it has always been the intention of Math to shoot there.

The post you're referring to was me responding to LUV, who is NOT even the Vig target.

And if you're talking about the future (just in case you are); Math has already claimed a ONE SHOT Vig, so they're not going to shoot anyone anymore.

Please let me know if I had misunderstood something, because what I did understand doesn't make sense anyway I look at it.

~A50

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:47 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 966, Almost50 wrote:

The Vig shot HAS been triggered on Dodge, and it has always been the intention of Math to shoot there.

The post you're referring to was me responding to LUV, who is NOT even the Vig target.

And if you're talking about the future (just in case you are); Math has already claimed a ONE SHOT Vig, so they're not going to shoot anyone anymore.

Please let me know if I had misunderstood something, because what I did understand doesn't make sense anyway I look at it.

~A50
:lol:

@Vince:

You have my consent & approval of giving Math ONE more Vig shot, provided they ONLY shoot me if I do this again! :oops:
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:51 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I think scum are trying to make things more complex than they should be.

Erm twilight zone?

What does that bold mean? Are you giving me a second vig without seeing if I live or if Dodge flips scum?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:51 pm

Post by MathBlade »

And why would I shoot you for hydra slipping?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:01 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

It's a joke, Math. I make a lot of hydra slipping, and it's starting to be annoying even to me.
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:02 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Oh okay good night then.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:15 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

Sleep tight :)
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:03 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 966, Almost50 wrote:

~A50
You haven't missunderstood, I just missed the vig shot being made.
malpascp
malpascp
Mafia Scum
malpascp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:22 am

Post by malpascp »

In post 963, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 961, Almost Chara wrote:

~A50

~A50
A misslynch on this brand.
The posts you quoted have zero content about this brand. Why'd you quote something about the masons, say it's AC pushing for a mislynch, then correct it to "a mislynch on THIS brand". Sounds like your initial read was not legitimate at all. Just a made up read on AC with some generic wording.

So we're doing into Night Phase the moment Kuroi comes online, right?
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”