Post Post #975 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:40 am

Post by MathBlade »

Yep.

That was my one shot. No regrets.

Pep Kmd top scumreads

AC Nero and Mal top townreads

Hopefully I get drafted or NK'd

Go babyfaces!
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:47 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

It's funny you cheer the babyfaces when you're literally the most proscum player in the game right now!

I'll see if I can address things Pep/KMD before Kuroi gets here.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:47 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

In post 925, DodgeTheSaint wrote:Chara if I couldn't find your crumb in 3 minutes, because that would be 20 seconds per post, how could Mathblade do it with half a second per post? Huh? Huh? Huh? If you don't give a good explanation then that's a scumclaim from you.
Since Chara couldn't answer this, they are scum. I am 100% serious.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:49 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

In post 951, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 834, DodgeTheSaint wrote:I guess KMD, Re: my confidence in certain players over others...more things for you (or others to consider). I've completely lost faith in Chara via the non-game reasoning for them to 'lose confidence in my townread'. If they were confirmed town to me it would just simply be a confidence loser in me. Since they aren't it just tips them towards the scum side of things. Even though I read Math as town (for other reasons) while I have very little confidence in his ability to make reads, it's a little different as he stuck himself in a confirm bias spiral at that point. It's almost excusable, where as coming from Almost Chara they have no excuse for it. I'd like to move them to a scumread based on that along, but I fear I'd be putting myself in a confirm bias spiral by doing it, hence why I asked you that question out of nowhere.

I still think Nero is scum, but if you believe Chara to be town then I can understand believing that Nero is town. All this does for me is make a CharaTown and NeroScum distribution impossible (with the other three still on the table). This observation helps me for interaction purposes.

I think that's all I have for those three slots. We're still on opposite sides on McMenno right? Truth be told my read on them is eroding, because it would just be easier for McMenno to sit back and sheep Nero this day phase, and is honestly what I would have expected by this point. Plus at some point there needs to be more here than a Page 1 play.
I'm interested in hearing why you TR math.
I think their grandstanding points to town. Unless you think it's all scumtheatre, in which case bravo on them for fooling me. You're right to assume that they're proscum though.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:56 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 977, DodgeTheSaint wrote:
In post 925, DodgeTheSaint wrote:Chara if I couldn't find your crumb in 3 minutes, because that would be 20 seconds per post, how could Mathblade do it with half a second per post? Huh? Huh? Huh? If you don't give a good explanation then that's a scumclaim from you.
There was no reason to answer it. The only reason you posted that was to make fun of my prior argument and you are comparing two different things.

Furthermore you still won't do what I asked.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:57 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

In post 954, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 914, MathBlade wrote:Oh so they could bring over all scum to one brand...Meh don't see it though. I still think they know who each other are though. I don't see a way for scum to play with only half the info they would need.
If all scum are on one brand what would happen tot he other? Obviously the scum is prolly gonna win the brand that they are on, but if the GM on the brand that all the scumare in is scum this basically means that eventually scumwins both the brands. This actually seems like a reasonable tactic for scum. That for me means that one of the GMs is scum.
Math doesn't understand the set-up very well, so this is a waste of your time. I'm not trying to insult them, they just don't get it and probably never will. They don' even understand that the the factions don't have to win both brands!

Anyway, I think you have the right idea questioning Chara. Honestly their play at the end of this day phase to encourage Math's bad play points to scum for me. I know I am a little over the top about Math's non-mafia accusation that I couldn't have possibly found a post in the amount of time I did...but no rational player would agree with that. Chara has completely flipped from playing a sort of town game to a scum one. They found an opportunity to rid the town of a good protown player, and helped to fuel Math's paranoia. They manipulated the heck out of Math. (coincidentally another reason I think Math is actually town despite all this).
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:59 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

In post 979, MathBlade wrote:
In post 977, DodgeTheSaint wrote:
There was no reason to answer it. The only reason you posted that was to make fun of my prior argument and you are comparing two different things.

Furthermore you still won't do what I asked.
I shouldn't need to give you a readwall since you have notes on everyone's reads!

Unless...unless you're lying about that too! That must be it! There is no other possible explanation. You're a liar. There couldn't be another possible explanation.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:00 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

You're going to be in this game until LyLo, so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get your gameplay straight. You think scum are going to kill you after you wasted your shot on a widely townread player who will in turn flip town?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:01 am

Post by MathBlade »

I have notes first off but a readwall helps to provide a summary and your mindset all in one spot.

Then I can use that and compare to prior posts and see what you were thinking so if you are Town I can find my mistakes easier.

It is a shame to me site meta has moved away from that because it is so much easier to catch scum that way.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:02 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 982, DodgeTheSaint wrote:You're going to be in this game until LyLo, so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get your gameplay straight. You think scum are going to kill you after you wasted your shot on a widely townread player who will in turn flip town?
I doubt that. Especially since I CC'd mason vig with my own vig shot.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:06 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

Anyway, I'm vanilla, let's get that out of the way. You didn't take out a power role.

Nero hasn't done anything to change my read on him.
McMenno I've soften on, but only because he's been absent. Absence makes the heart grow founder.
I've soured on Chara. I don't know if they are scum or not. I suspect I'll be either congratulating them in the dead thread for manipulating you into taking me out or not soon. I'm making this point for a reason, not to shame you, but for you to hopefully take a look during the night phase. If I'm Charascum, you're my favorite player right now.

Like when I'm scum, I look to craft my LyLo with players I can manipulate, and players with incorrect reads. You're perfect for a Charascum LyLo right now. I'm not actually saying they are 100% scum, but if they are, this is how things would play out.

I'm gonna make a bunch of posts so I don't get sniped by Kuroi.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:14 am

Post by MathBlade »

/me won't interrupt til you are done (Goes and does something else)
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:16 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

To make my final point on Chara. I know the difference between you accusing me of not being able to use Ctrl+F to find all instances of Nero and find what I was looking for. You were/are stuck in your confirmation bias death spiral. There's no excuse for Chara to agree though. For Chra to cite THAT as a reason to flip their townread on me? That screams manipulation on you. Absolutely screams manipulation. No rational person would ever cite something like that. Hence no other player doing so, because it's stupid and irrational. And I get you doing it, because we get irrational when we think we have scum.

Vifam is a townread due to my scumread on Titus. There is a hypothetical conversation in my ISO that I had with Chara to explain my stance. I didn't really pay too much attention to her in Day 2.

Pep moves to a strong townread for me. I wish he'd post more. He questions the right things, and it's not smoke blowing.

I'm fine with KMD.

Columbo could be scum by virtue of just not being here, I don't have a read. I have a vague recollection of not liking something, but it's like if I were to ask you to tell me about light_ganski. Same thing about malp, I don't know who they are in the context of this game.

LUV is only scum if Nero happens to be town. I'd rather Nero be tested than LUV though, as LUV is an easy mislynch. By tested I don't necessarily mean lynched...but to stop letting him skate by because you think Chara has confirmed him as town.

If your grandstanding was in fact scumtheatre, then good move.

Interupting is fine.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:29 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

I have been extra hard on you because we couldn't have afforded you getting cold feet and shooting someone else after your claim and 'warning shot'. The town did not need several days of "did Dodge manipulate Math into not shooting him because he's scum?" You made our bed, and I'm fine with that. Sometimes when you're town you need to recognize when you need to get out of the way. If Chara and or Nero are scum, that's a good one for one trade. At least there are now questions on two slots that people weren't really questioning before.

I may have been insulting your play in this game, but I am not insulting you as a player.

I would be very surprised if Leon or DS on Smackdown turn out to be scum. I don't see it.

In terms of players being linked. Chara and Nero are linked. I don't see a scenario where Chara is town and Nero scum. Both town, both scum, or Chara scum/Nero town. Chara is also linked to massive, as I still believe for balance they have to be the same alignment. This is based on set-up spec and not gameplay, so it's fine if you don't come to the same conclusion.

Nero and LUV are also linked. They aren't scum/scum. Town/town is possible, but I don't think it's likely.

If McMenno turns out to be scum, I think Malp's random skeptism looks like bad bussing. Something to consider. (I guess I remember something about malp after all)

I don't think there are any other obvious links on this brand. I suppose you can also tie Vifam and Titus together as not scum/scum.

Finally, I have one more thing.
malpascp
malpascp
Mafia Scum
malpascp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:20 am

Post by malpascp »

I am sure Math fully understands the setup at this point. Pep is the one making non-sensical questions and justifying it by "missing posts". I do think that might be a towntell, but for the exact oposite reason you do. To me it looks like you're trying to make up a reason as for why you think the already-confirmed vig is town. Dunno what the point is though.
Math already said he looked at his notes and didn't search the whole thread, I was pretty sure you were trolling at that point.
From seeing these last posts from you, my gut tells me you're going to flip scum. You actually had all these reads in store but waited until after the shot to share them? Besides not being pro-town at all, it seems like you're trying to set it up for your teammates before leaving. It will be interesting to analyze those after today's flips.

@Math: was the shot real?
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:30 am

Post by Vifam »

If it's real it sucked
ok
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:35 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 990, malpascp wrote:I am sure Math fully understands the setup at this point. Pep is the one making non-sensical questions and justifying it by "missing posts". I do think that might be a towntell, but for the exact oposite reason you do. To me it looks like you're trying to make up a reason as for why you think the already-confirmed vig is town. Dunno what the point is though.
Math already said he looked at his notes and didn't search the whole thread, I was pretty sure you were trolling at that point.
From seeing these last posts from you, my gut tells me you're going to flip scum. You actually had all these reads in store but waited until after the shot to share them? Besides not being pro-town at all, it seems like you're trying to set it up for your teammates before leaving. It will be interesting to analyze those after today's flips.

@Math: was the shot real?
Yup just waiting on Kuroi.

FYI DTS not dodging your points I am just waiting on the flip before I say anything else.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:37 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 991, Vifam wrote:If it's real it sucked
...And your ISO is literally zero reasons why. Are you even interested in playing?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:37 am

Post by Vifam »

I think DTS has been pretty town this whole game, his arguments although contrary to the popular didn't feel like they ever made to divide town

Uzi is more of a gut town read but I don't really see his play here as scum, the fact that he thinks AC is scum but Nero isn't kind of makes me think he's town here too
ok
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:38 am

Post by Vifam »

Im sorry I've been busy bruh
ok
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:38 am

Post by Vifam »

Im sorry I've been busy bruh
ok
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:38 am

Post by MathBlade »

Tinfoil theory fyi AC Nero and mal and I have the entire game backwards on RAW.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:38 am

Post by Vince McMahon »

(11:20)

"AND ANOTHER RKO! KING. KING. DID YA SEE THIS? BY GAWD."
"And now the crew is coming in, JR. He's coming onto a stretcher. This is the end for HBK right now. This
has
to be an injury!

Vince McMahon makes his way into the ring with a microphone in his hand as Shawn Michaels is being escorted out. "Hold on. Hold on! This man has worked for this company for decades! I will not let him leave this way!"

Shawn Michaels looks hopeful. Vince McMahon approaches him.

"Here."

Vince drops something on the stretcher. It's a card. Something falls out.

"It's a $25 gift card to Uno's Chicago Bar and Grill. Cheer up with some dinner. But don't spend too much. It's only $25. Now get the hell out of my ring!"

Spoiler: Shawn Michaels has been fired. He was...
Who are you?
You're a hell of an enigma. You're The Heart Break Kid, Shawn Michaels!
Which roster are you with?
What is your alignment?
You are a
Babyface!
(AKA Face AKA Townie)
What are your abilities?
:
Vote
- You are gifted with the power of a vote! Use it wisely!
Sweet Chin Music
- Once per day, you may use this move. Using this impact move on an opponent will make that person unable to vote for forty-eight hours.
Modified Figure Four Leg Lock
- Once per day, you may put someone into this submission and if someone cannot end it, either by action or a vote onto you within forty-eight hours, that person will be lynched.
What is your win condition?
You win when the entire heel threat is eliminated from your brand.[/spoiler]

It is now the Twilight phase. Twilight will last until 1:40 PM EST on Tuesday 1/15/17 (or sooner, if everything is finished sooner.)
Almost Chara, please send me your non-draftable and two choices of drafts (Since Massive hasn't already sent me his non-draftable.) Please be reminded that you may not choose Nero Cain has your non-draftable during Day One.
Mod of WWE Mafia - Ask Me About Joining "Vince McMahon's Kiss My Ass Club!"
Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:16 am

Post by Vince McMahon »

Vince McMahon walks out with a microphone in his hands. The crowd boos. He waves them off, laughing. He brings the microphone to their lips.

"Are you guys excited? You should be. The WWE Draft is back, and you guys are going to be surprised. Now, first. The Non-Draftable. We're going to have someone stay here, true to RAW. That person is...
Spoiler:
Malpascp
He's staying at RAW!"

Vince McMahon points out his right arm, toward the stage.

"But we have someone new to RAW. And this is where the surprise is. RAW's newest superstar... Come on down!"

Spoiler:

(Tywin Lannister/Rey Mysterio)

"And now we have Rey Mysterio on RAW!"
"One of the most high flying, underdogs of the business! Rey Mysterio is going to bring RAW to new heights! I can just feel it, King!"

"And that's it for WWE RAW! We'll see you next week."

It's now Night Two! You have until 4:15 PM EST on 1/19/17 or 72-hours from now.
Mod of WWE Mafia - Ask Me About Joining "Vince McMahon's Kiss My Ass Club!"

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”