Open 665 - Friends and Enemies - Game Over! Town Victory!!!

Antihuman
Antihuman
Goon
Antihuman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:47 am

Post by Antihuman »

Hi

Spoiler:
On the topic of fitz vs BBT (p9):
I understand fitz's logic and I can see why BBT dislikes it. This argument looks TvT.

I dislike Alisae's jump back onto the Grey wagon in #201. She was supposed to re-evaluate her reads but instead saw the Grey wagon was getting traction again and jumped with low effort. The reason for her vote being a meta read so I don't see why she unvoted at all. Not enough to scumread her yet though.
In post 232, mozamis wrote:
In post 230, -Grey- wrote:mozamis, don't think I will let you slide on not taking a stance on the Ali vs. Grey 1v1.
Hang on, still catching up! Gut is telling me town on town. Most epic in thread fights always seem to be.
This post's terrible. There's like 3 different stances you've just presented at once:
1. I still haven't decided
2. I've personally judged it looks TvT
3. I'm using a meta tell

Seems fabricated.
In post 238, mozamis wrote:Need more from a lot of people, but since he has given out "nervous scum" vibes, AND he is lurking:

VOTE CONMAN MICK
Where does he come off as nervous? I had the exact opposite feeling.
In post 247, boring wrote:
SnarkySnowman wrote:Not sure how I feel about Ali, let me read again
We're on page 10. I don't get the catchup posts. It'll take you what, 10 minutes to re-read the game? That's assuming you read as slowly as I.

Guess how long it has taken me to read properly when I replaced in (there were roughly 6 pages). Spoiler: 2 hours.

Ugh and now Alisae has given up her strongest scumread (#251). Not sure how I should read that, especially followed by that atrocious SS vote. Is he a tunnelling townie who's finally noticed he's wrong or is he scum acknowledging his push has lost its meaning?
Alisae explains his SS vote was purely for pressure but what good is it when you've openly admitted it?
Not sure if all this can be called a playstyle thing.

Not a fan of Hawk's #283-#284. Looks like insecure scum buddying.

Alisae's jump on Empking (#290) makes me think that's just his playstyle (inexperienced townie going for low-hanging fruit). Grey, can you confirm that since you know him?

Ok now the King wagon is getting a little bit ridiculous. 4 bare pressure votes, how is that supposed to work?
In post 291, Hawk wrote:
In post 290, Alisae wrote:
In post 289, boring wrote:
In post 286, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Join me on King.
Sure, Empking hasn't done anything to leave the bottom half of my nebulous read cloud yet.

VOTE: Empking

Why are we voting him in particular? I saw you mention the jump on Alisae and shade-throwing. It's kind of meh. I suppose those are things that happened, but surely, other people have been scummy too. Who's your second highest read?
I wanna sheep this shit as well. I also don't particularly townread them for fosing people who aren't voting when we're less then 10 pages in. Seems like kinda a shit reason to fos a group of people to me.
Don't you scum lean him for that then?

Honestly I still don't have the best reads but I wouldn't mind hearing more from Emp.

VOTE: EmpKing
This is the epitome of opportunism
In post 320, SnarkySnowman wrote:Hey Grey, if I said BBT was scum, would you buy it at all?
I wouldn't (for now)
In post 350, Lil Uzi Vert wrote: Naked voting without a follow up isn't pressure.
Ok then please enlighten me how is this:

Sure, Empking hasn't done anything to leave the bottom half of my nebulous read cloud yet.

Why are we voting him in particular? I saw you mention the jump on Alisae and shade-throwing. It's kind of meh. I suppose those are things that happened, but surely, other people have been scummy too. Who's your second highest read?
In post 291, Hawk wrote:
In post 290, Alisae wrote:

I wanna sheep this shit as well. I also don't particularly townread them for fosing people who aren't voting when we're less then 10 pages in. Seems like kinda a shit reason to fos a group of people to me.
Don't you scum lean him for that then?

Honestly I still don't have the best reads but I wouldn't mind hearing more from Emp.

VOTE: EmpKing
Any different from King's vote on Alisae?
In post 354, Alisae wrote:
In post 352, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 351, Alisae wrote:
In post 349, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 344, Alisae wrote:Do you really want me to say it?
I know what you're hinting at and if so, you're wrong. I would've mentioned her by now.
Do you want me to say it, yes or no?
Just say it :lol:
Okay.
You, BBT, and boring are masons.
Unless this was reaction test, it was awful. I'm gonna classify you as derptown for now.
In post 361, Lil Uzi Vert wrote: King, I didn't say you were suspicious, I said your vote for Ali was. I found it suspicious because you had FoS'd everyone who wasn't voting before you casted your vote without giving them a reason to engage with you or the game itself. It looked like you did a quick skim of those same people and picked Ali because you thought he was low-hanging fruit and you wouldn't get too much flak for jumping on his wagon.
Ok this actually looks plausible. But this:
In post 361, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:You even tried to justify it by siting your meta when no one had asked you why you were joining his wagon.
Isn't since it was me who asked King about his wagon tendencies:
In post 165, Antihuman wrote:He's just said he'll post some insight tomorrow though.
In post 157, Empking wrote:
UnFOS: Blue, Anti

Unvote
Vote: Alis
Do you usually prefer to join existing wagons or create them?
But it seems he's ignored my other questions, unless I missed it.
In post 365, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Yeah the last two pages are really making me concerned about Ali but you just can't tell with him. It would've been nice if we had a cop in this setup.
Relying on prs to solve the game is weak.

Grey still looks town, maybe even more so.
I'm an alt
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:55 am

Post by boring »

It took you long enough.
In post 369, -Grey- wrote:
In post 360, boring wrote: And no. In fact, I've yet to find any confident townread at this point. It's kind of a problem.
If that's true,
In post 335, boring wrote:Lazy would be sheeping LUV. Like we're doing.
That makes no sense.

Why would you actively sheep someone that you aren't confident is town?
You have what I said at the time of my sheep vote (something like, sure Empking isn't great, with the follow up for second read), and I wanted to see what would happen. Two more sheep votes and a stall with almost no one addressing it (except Empking). I'm still not sure what to do with this information, but it's got to mean something.
In post 370, -Grey- wrote:
In post 65, boring wrote:I've never played with Alisae. My first instinct was that his entrance was a clever way to expose some knee-jerk cc from a derpy player with a Mason roll while pretending to be early scumhunting. At least that sounds like something I'd do as scum.
This indicates a scumlean on Alisae, but
In post 80, boring wrote: I don't see what was scummy about Grey before, but that reaction was interesting.

VOTE: -Grey-
15 posts later, this happened.

Tell me, are you entertaining the notion of scum theater here, or do you think Ali is town here?
I'm pretty sure I explained my vote on you in detail.
In post 371, -Grey- wrote:
In post 91, boring wrote:If Alisae's opening behavior is normal, it suggests that he likes to actively scumhunt.
What did Alisae post to make you abandon your theory from post 65?
I believe I was also clear in backing off of Alisae on Hawk's word that this was normal town behavior for Alisae. I didn't dig for myself and made it clear that I didn't. Hawk stuck his neck out, and I think that might be significant later.

I'm not entirely sure what to make of either of you, which I've also said.
In post 372, -Grey- wrote:
In post 164, boring wrote:@LUV, the last time I played with you, your reads won the game for us. I'm interested in your ongoing opinion of the gamestate. (by the way, I know you're V/LA now, but you have a habit of "forgetting" you're in games. Please don't forget about us.)
This looks to me like you are talking to a townread.

Talk to me about the progression of your read on LUV.
I'm seeing something new from LUV, and I don't know yet whether I trust it. When we were scum together, he was obvious scum. So was I. He made summary posts, and followed moon logic. I've seen him play vig where he hung back, and killed the scum for us. Now, he's acting really towny. He's making pushes, he's confident, he's arguing, and he's participating. I want to say "LUV is def. town", but I also know he's clever. Cleverer than he seems to get credit for. He's been reading games, and it's possible that he's scum with a great learning curve. It's a meta WIFOM that I want to ignore, but can't entirely.
In post 373, -Grey- wrote:
In post 194, boring wrote:@Toffee, I don't like summary posts from people who aren't sub-ins. It creates an illusion of participation, and it's pretty close to solidifying as a scumtell for me. So is an immediate "yup, you're town" when you voice concern about that player. It seems aimed to appease.
You sure lobbed some softballs at me after my reread and flipped opinion of Alisae, if this is true.

Why? You don't strike me as the type to handle scumspects with kid gloves, so your behavior isn't matching up with this post.
You're right. When I'm confident, I push harder. In the meantime, I'm poking and prodding where the wind takes me. I think I'm near a breakthrough on a proper hard scumread, so give me a little more time. That quote you quoted was lobbed at FancyPants, by the way.
In post 374, -Grey- wrote:
In post 333, boring wrote:
In post 331, -Grey- wrote:I saw something that made me believe that Alisae is town that I had written off on the initial read through.

Seems pretty obvious.
And that something shuffled him from top scum read to top town read that quickly? It must have been one incredible something. I suppose that means
we can look to you to help defend Alisae
, should he find himself under serious fire any time soon.
After all the questioning you've done of Alisae, the bolded doesn't fit.
I'm not sure what's not to understand. I want to lock you into your statement.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:59 am

Post by -Grey- »

There's a reason I didn't wall post, boring. My phone can't handle them. The browser freezes up for some weird reason.

If you want me to address something, give it its own post, please.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:01 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 376, boring wrote:I'm pretty sure I explained my vote on you in detail.
That's an evasion. I was addressing your behavior in regards to Alisae.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:04 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 376, boring wrote:I'm seeing something new from LUV, and I don't know yet whether I trust it. When we were scum together, he was obvious scum. So was I. He made summary posts, and followed moon logic. I've seen him play vig where he hung back, and killed the scum for us. Now, he's acting really towny. He's making pushes, he's confident, he's arguing, and he's participating. I want to say "LUV is def. town", but I also know he's clever. Cleverer than he seems to get credit for. He's been reading games, and it's possible that he's scum with a great learning curve. It's a meta WIFOM that I want to ignore, but can't entirely.
So, he's obvious as scum, but he's also "cleverer than he gets credit for".

Yeah. That's not contradictory
at all
---
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:15 am

Post by boring »

In post 378, -Grey- wrote:
In post 376, boring wrote:I'm pretty sure I explained my vote on you in detail.
That's an evasion. I was addressing your behavior in regards to Alisae.
That's baseless shade. I will expand so you can understand better.

I voted you for your reaction, which was independent of my read on Alisae and my opinion of his reasoning. I voted you because you seemed jumpy. You had no reason to be jumpy as town.

I don't have a solid read on Alisae, and I didn't then either. By all accounts, he's acted incredibly scummy, but why would scum be so painfully obvious? His reasoning has been simultaneously stiff and moony, which tells me it's just him (regardless of alignment). So clumsy scum or derpy town? You tell me.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:16 am

Post by boring »

In post 379, -Grey- wrote:
In post 376, boring wrote:I'm seeing something new from LUV, and I don't know yet whether I trust it. When we were scum together, he was obvious scum. So was I. He made summary posts, and followed moon logic. I've seen him play vig where he hung back, and killed the scum for us. Now, he's acting really towny. He's making pushes, he's confident, he's arguing, and he's participating. I want to say "LUV is def. town", but I also know he's clever. Cleverer than he seems to get credit for. He's been reading games,
and it's possible that he's scum with a great learning curve
. It's a meta WIFOM that I want to ignore, but can't entirely.
So, he's obvious as scum, but he's also "cleverer than he gets credit for".

Yeah. That's not contradictory
at all
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:22 am

Post by boring »

What are people thinking about BlueBloodedToffee?
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:46 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

In post 382, boring wrote:What are people thinking about BlueBloodedToffee?
Possible scum. He spent a lot of time saying a lot of meaningless things in long form, imo to seem like he was contributing a lot. tbh I think he's smarter than a lot of the points he made though.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:52 am

Post by mozamis »

catching up. early on i thought he looked town.
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:56 am

Post by boring »

In post 383, SnarkySnowman wrote:
Possible scum. He spent a lot of time saying a lot of meaningless things in long form, imo to seem like he was contributing a lot. tbh I think he's smarter than a lot of the points he made though.
Can you expand on that a bit? I'm seeing some "town read me" fluff, and I can't follow his jumps, but I get the impression that he would be a capable town player. I don't see helpful reason for it.

p-edit: mozamis, why did he look town to you?
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:59 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 380, boring wrote:By all accounts, he's acted incredibly scummy, but why would scum be so painfully obvious? His reasoning has been simultaneously stiff and moony, which tells me it's just him (regardless of alignment). So clumsy scum or derpy town? You tell me.
He always strikes me as scum, especially so on d1.

It makes no sense, though, that you'd be thinking he was Scum AND voting on the same wagon he was.
---
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:59 am

Post by mozamis »

bit of a vague memory now, but he seemed questioning and engaged in the game.
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:22 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 376, boring wrote:That quote you quoted was lobbed at FancyPants, by the way.
Are you suggesting that your treatment of non-replacement catch-ups depends on the person rereading the game? Because that's not the way your post originally read.
---
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:40 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

In post 186, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 74, Empking wrote: He looks like he's genuinely scumhunting.
What does 'genuine' scum hunting look like? And how would you differentiate that from 'fake' scum hunting?
Nonsense question asked a lot in a lot of games, and I've never really seen an answer that doesn't boil down to "gut" or "tone".
In post 89, FancyPants wrote:OK well not much to go on thus far. Let's take a stab then.
Alisae, Havingfitz, Empking, Grey, Hawk all seem to have some vague interest in figuring out this game at least.

ConManMick and boring haven't done much. LUV I'm not sure about.
Mozamis making some really early town reads, makes me suspect he
knows
who town are. Surety is scummy.

Therefore I'm happy with my vote. As I said earlier wagon ho.
This is a bad post. What you have basically just done is said that you have a town feel for 5 players and yet you're voting someone for saying they're reading one person as town somewhat strongly. I find this awfully hypocritical to vote for someone who has given out one town read when you have five and this looks like one of those posts where scum be like 'Hey, look at me having lots of reads on people and engaging with the game' when actually you're not saying a whole lot. It's also ;pinging that you clearly opted to avoid using the word 'town' when referring to those 5 people and instead went with 'figuring the game out'.
This strikes me as empty given how early in the game it is. "town feel for 5 players" =/= "vague interest in figuring out the game". imo seems like a decent way to start attacking the game for FP. Going from that to "awfully hypocritical" to vote someone for having a strong early townread. Like you're reading into it way too much or you're bullshitting man, come on there.
In post 92, boring wrote:I'm finding FancyPants interesting too.
What does interesting mean? Scummy? Towny? What?
Another empty question. "Hey guys I'm doing something without giving an opinion"

And a lot of posts are empty questions like that. That's the sort of thing I do when I want to make it look like I'm active but am prod dodging in reality.
In post 190, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 154, Antihuman wrote:So many interesting players, this is gonna be exciting.
After an initial readup I got many townreads but some of them are slight.
Strong townreads are fitz and boring.
Townleans on Grey and Alisae.
Mixed feelings about mozamis, LUV and FP, will need more time to sort them out.

VOTE: mozamis

Very little substance in his posting, looks like coasting scum
Talk about your reads on Grey and fitz please? I'm super surprised that out of those 3 people you chose to vote for Moz. Why does scum!Moz go against the thread and start defending Alisae based on nothing?

OK, this game feels really weird and I agree with FP that I think scum are laying low.

There are so many people not scum hunting/contributing to the game that it's very difficult to form town reads.

VOTE: Grey

This game needs a serious wagon.
And this doesn't really follow, given where your attention seems to have been. Plus, as far as I can see, you're doing the same thing you criticized FP for.

Tl;dr
Lots of noise, not a lot of signal, scumlean.
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:40 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

In post 74, Empking wrote: He looks like he's genuinely scumhunting.
What does 'genuine' scum hunting look like? And how would you differentiate that from 'fake' scum hunting?
Nonsense question asked a lot in a lot of games, and I've never really seen an answer that doesn't boil down to "gut" or "tone".
In post 89, FancyPants wrote:OK well not much to go on thus far. Let's take a stab then.
Alisae, Havingfitz, Empking, Grey, Hawk all seem to have some vague interest in figuring out this game at least.

ConManMick and boring haven't done much. LUV I'm not sure about.
Mozamis making some really early town reads, makes me suspect he
knows
who town are. Surety is scummy.

Therefore I'm happy with my vote. As I said earlier wagon ho.
This is a bad post. What you have basically just done is said that you have a town feel for 5 players and yet you're voting someone for saying they're reading one person as town somewhat strongly. I find this awfully hypocritical to vote for someone who has given out one town read when you have five and this looks like one of those posts where scum be like 'Hey, look at me having lots of reads on people and engaging with the game' when actually you're not saying a whole lot. It's also ;pinging that you clearly opted to avoid using the word 'town' when referring to those 5 people and instead went with 'figuring the game out'.
This strikes me as empty given how early in the game it is. "town feel for 5 players" =/= "vague interest in figuring out the game". imo seems like a decent way to start attacking the game for FP. Going from that to "awfully hypocritical" to vote someone for having a strong early townread. Like you're reading into it way too much or you're bullshitting man, come on there.
In post 92, boring wrote:I'm finding FancyPants interesting too.
What does interesting mean? Scummy? Towny? What?
Another empty question. "Hey guys I'm doing something without giving an opinion"

And a lot of posts are empty questions like that. That's the sort of thing I do when I want to make it look like I'm active but am prod dodging in reality.
In post 190, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 154, Antihuman wrote:So many interesting players, this is gonna be exciting.
After an initial readup I got many townreads but some of them are slight.
Strong townreads are fitz and boring.
Townleans on Grey and Alisae.
Mixed feelings about mozamis, LUV and FP, will need more time to sort them out.

VOTE: mozamis

Very little substance in his posting, looks like coasting scum
Talk about your reads on Grey and fitz please? I'm super surprised that out of those 3 people you chose to vote for Moz. Why does scum!Moz go against the thread and start defending Alisae based on nothing?

OK, this game feels really weird and I agree with FP that I think scum are laying low.

There are so many people not scum hunting/contributing to the game that it's very difficult to form town reads.

VOTE: Grey

This game needs a serious wagon.
And this doesn't really follow, given where your attention seems to have been. Plus, as far as I can see, you're doing the same thing you criticized FP for.

Tl;dr
Lots of noise, not a lot of signal, scumlean.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:30 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 362, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Can we just lynch King already?
No. I am sick of these rushed lynches, they ALWAYS end up in a mislynch. Why are you in such a rush anyway?
Maybe his vote on Ali was opportunistic. But I want to hear more from him before we just quick lynch him.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:31 am

Post by boring »

In post 386, -Grey- wrote:
In post 380, boring wrote:By all accounts, he's acted incredibly scummy, but why would scum be so painfully obvious? His reasoning has been simultaneously stiff and moony, which tells me it's just him (regardless of alignment). So clumsy scum or derpy town? You tell me.

It makes no sense, though, that you'd be thinking he was Scum AND voting on the same wagon he was.
Cool beans. I'm glad we've cleared that up.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:32 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 392, boring wrote:
In post 386, -Grey- wrote:

Cool beans. I'm glad we've cleared that up.
Not really?
---
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:32 am

Post by boring »

In post 387, mozamis wrote:bit of a vague memory now, but he seemed questioning and engaged in the game.
Can you follow up after you've caught up to the present?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:33 am

Post by mozamis »

@ Ali - why are you talking about the masons? I don't think it's a great idea.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:34 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 394, boring wrote:
In post 387, mozamis wrote:bit of a vague memory now, but he seemed questioning and engaged in the game.
Can you follow up after you've caught up to the present?
Got sidetracked earlier by coffee and music :D
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:35 am

Post by boring »

In post 388, -Grey- wrote:
In post 376, boring wrote:That quote you quoted was lobbed at FancyPants, by the way.
Are you suggesting that your treatment of non-replacement catch-ups depends on the person rereading the game? Because that's not the way your post originally read.
I'm not sure what you're saying I'm saying.

I was saying that I've never seen town summarize a game they're already in unless prompted by request. I've definitely seen scum do it, though. From a scum buddy, I've had it explained that it makes you look like you're trying to solve the game.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:37 am

Post by boring »

@snarkysnowman, if you were to place a vote at some point, would it be on BBT, or is someone else worse to you?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:37 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 395, mozamis wrote:@ Ali - why are you talking about the masons? I don't think it's a great idea.
I was bring too much attention to it, so I figured it would be a better idea to out the theory instead of keeping the information hidden from town.
GTKAS
| here.

Return to “Completed Open Games”