Large Normal 201 - House of Harmony - At The End(GAME OVER)

Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1675 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:38 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1668, Jaack wrote:I like this Clumsy wagon a lot more than the iron one.

I still think iron+pepcho makes some sense, but I'm more confident in pepcho scum than iron scum so I'd rather lynch that first.

But yeah, let's lynch clumsy. Ramcius was scumlord and clumsy has been pretty blah, leaning scum.
Sooo I don't like this post. Basically he is saying this. I think Pep is more likely to be scum then iron. So let's lynch that first. But yeah, let's lynch clumsy. Cuz he is leaning scum. Uuuuu, no.
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1676 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:44 am

Post by Jaack »

In post 1675, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1668, Jaack wrote:I like this Clumsy wagon a lot more than the iron one.

I still think iron+pepcho makes some sense, but I'm more confident in pepcho scum than iron scum so I'd rather lynch that first.

But yeah, let's lynch clumsy. Ramcius was scumlord and clumsy has been pretty blah, leaning scum.
Sooo I don't like this post. Basically he is saying this. I think Pep is more likely to be scum then iron. So let's lynch that first. But yeah, let's lynch clumsy. Cuz he is leaning scum. Uuuuu, no.
That's like not at all what I'm saying.

I'm saying that Clumsy's slot as a whole is scummy. Clumsy by himself is just scumleaning, but Ramcius was How to Scumlord 101. So combined they are still super scummy.

That would be my preference.

My second preference would be to lynch you. I think you are independently rather scummy but not to the point of Ram/Clumsy. I also think that your reaction to iron's wagon was that of a likely scumpartner. I don't really have any issue with iron's stuff alone, but your connection to him makes him a viable lynch after you've been flipped scum. The "let's lynch that first" is let's lynch you before we lynch iron. I think it's pretty clear with both where my vote is and my focus on lynching the ramcius/clumsy slot that I want to do that lynch D1 above all else.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1677 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:45 am

Post by Alisae »

Jaack has one maf game and in that maf game he didn't bus.
Reason why I asked for his other games was to see if he was a busser.
So far I think he could have attempted to bus Pep, but I dunno if that's the case or not.
GTKAS
| here.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1678 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:05 am

Post by gerryoat »

posting just to post
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1679 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:18 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 1459, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1415, Elena Fisher wrote:Pep's last post was really good and a lot of people wanting to lynch him makes me go to paranoia city
VOTE: Iron
Let's make this wagon take off
I dislike this. Hopping back on a wagon that she was in before she voted me. Tho after seing that he push on me was weak and didn't get any attention and she knew she's not getting me lynched, she again hops on iron.

OPPORTUNISTIC AT ITS BEST
??? Did you not see about 5 people saying "I'd vote Pep" if I wanted to stay on your wagon I could I don't know how you see this as opportunistic
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1680 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:21 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

I knew getting my sr's lynched wouldn't be that easy
Shame
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1681 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:27 am

Post by gerryoat »

In post 1680, Elena Fisher wrote:I knew getting my sr's lynched wouldn't be that easy
Shame
>yours

>said you wanted iron tomorrow
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1682 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:29 am

Post by Clumsy »

In post 1597, Fro99er wrote:Iron wagon is scum motivated and clumsy' seas the grossest. Especially after listing iron as his top scumread several times before finally voting him with a half-assed sense of care of doing so
Oh man, I wonder if that had to do with me playing catchup a little at a time, and not wanting to place a vote that affects the current gamestate while I'm reading the past gamestate. Just a thought though. :P

Just got off work, need to read the newest pages.

@Yoshi: thanks for the explanation. Clears that up for me.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1683 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:29 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 1681, gerryoat wrote:
In post 1680, Elena Fisher wrote:I knew getting my sr's lynched wouldn't be that easy
Shame
>yours

>said you wanted iron tomorrow
It's still a scumread regardless.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1684 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:33 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1679, Elena Fisher wrote:
In post 1459, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1415, Elena Fisher wrote:Pep's last post was really good and a lot of people wanting to lynch him makes me go to paranoia city
VOTE: Iron
Let's make this wagon take off
I dislike this. Hopping back on a wagon that she was in before she voted me. Tho after seing that he push on me was weak and didn't get any attention and she knew she's not getting me lynched, she again hops on iron.

OPPORTUNISTIC AT ITS BEST
??? Did you not see about 5 people saying "I'd vote Pep" if I wanted to stay on your wagon I could I don't know how you see this as opportunistic
Um no...people were saying this long after this. Pine was one of the little people that actually SR me at that time. You were the only player on my wagon and had shit reasons to be on it. You realized it and hopped on a wagon that was gaining speed. Explain to me how it isn't opportunistic.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1685 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:33 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

Elena what do you make of the Clumsy wagon?
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1686 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:42 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1682, Clumsy wrote:
In post 1597, Fro99er wrote:Iron wagon is scum motivated and clumsy' seas the grossest. Especially after listing iron as his top scumread several times before finally voting him with a half-assed sense of care of doing so
Oh man, I wonder if that had to do with me playing catchup a little at a time, and not wanting to place a vote that affects the current gamestate while I'm reading the past gamestate. Just a thought though. :P

Just got off work, need to read the newest pages.

@Yoshi: thanks for the explanation. Clears that up for me.
explain your case on iron so it's not buried in spoiler tags.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1687 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:55 am

Post by Transcend »

The
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1688 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:18 am

Post by gerryoat »

Clumsy and Fro99er fight to the death
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1689 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:09 pm

Post by kuror0 »

shameless prodge. I will catch up tonight or probably tomorrow cuz I'm way too tired
Too lazy to be scum.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1690 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:21 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1689, kuror0 wrote:shameless prodge. I will catch up tonight or probably tomorrow cuz I'm way too tired
You're at L-1
GTKAS
| here.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1691 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:35 pm

Post by Clumsy »

In post 1688, gerryoat wrote:Clumsy and Fro99er fight to the death

Finally home. Ready to test my might. First though,
1 quick question to everyone on the playerlist
: What is your read on Pine?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1692 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:35 pm

Post by Alisae »

Town
GTKAS
| here.
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1693 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:39 pm

Post by Jaack »

Very Town
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1694 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:05 pm

Post by Clumsy »

Round 1

FIGHT!

In what way was it the grossest? The fact that I had him scumread through most if not all of my catch up? How after I decided on reads for most of the (active) playlist, he was at the bottom so I voted him? How dare I hold my vote until I'm caught up to the present game. :P
In post 1606, Fro99er wrote:
In post 1398, Clumsy wrote:While some of your reads are just plain wrong, why the hell is Ramicus on the town side of things? I don't think there's been anything there to warrant that, unless you just think that it's mislynch bait?
Scum reading your own slot?

Eeeewww.
I was asked to give my thoughts about my predescessor. There they are. They played horribly and put me in a horrible position to try to salvage this slot. I was expecting to get a red PM, and I was actually a little hoping for that, because I have more fun as Mafia. I was expecting that because I read a bit of the game before I got my PM, and based on how things were reading, I thought I would be picking up a scum PM. But if my honest thoughts are "wrong" to you, here's this.
My slot has played a perfectly good town game and no one should have scumread Ram at any point in the game. He obv towned so hard that everyone in the game simultaneously townread him, all the way until he replaced out. -rainbows-
Now, hopefully you can feel better about that and I can actual play a realist game. Slot played like shit before I got here. I'm not saying I'm stupendously better, but I'm trying to work with a bad situation as best I can. Yes, if I wasn't playing this slot and Ram was still playing it, I'd be fine with voting him, from an outside perspective.
In post 1614, Fro99er wrote:
In post 1429, Clumsy wrote:What I have on you is mostly gut and what I pointed out that you (obviously noticed). It's a small read and very subject to change. Think null-null-scum
In other words...

"I put you in my scum list because I didn't have a reason so i'll make it up as "gut" and weasel my way out of my fake scum read on you"
In post 1622, Fro99er wrote:
In post 1398, Clumsy wrote:
Yeah no. Nice framework you got going on there though. It's a weak null-scum read. That's why it's between my null and null-scum tiers. How dare I express reads.
In post 908, Pine wrote:Trying to decide. No worries, that was a Townish response.

I hereby declare the founding of a Townbloc. Transcend, Alisae, Pine.
I don't get why Transcend is in this. What is your reasoning for Transcend being town at this point in the thread Pine? Also, is this still your version of this townbloc?

**snip wall**

Past post 1000, Transcend's posts are starting to look better.

{ConManMick, Manuel87}
{Jaack, Pine, GerryOat, PeregrineV}
{drealmerz7, kuror0, Gamma Emerald, PenguinPower, Lemon Tree, Transcend}
{Alisae}
{Pepchoninga, BigYoshiFan}
{ironstove}

(Some moved up from null, others moved up from null-scum, we're getting there though)
13 pages to go.
Oh hell no. Explain why transcends posts are better. This just looks like "fit in with the crowd"

If you can't see how Transcend's posts look better from this:
Spoiler: Before
In post 31, Transcend wrote:Alisae let's make 500 posts d1 so that we have 1000 as a cumulative.
In post 33, Transcend wrote:Yes! Shitposting galore!
In post 36, Transcend wrote:The rules:

If you don't make 500 posts you get vigged

By me

I will not specify whether I'm a day vig or a night vig so your death will come at an unexpected time.
In post 38, Transcend wrote:You don't i was scum

Unless you were scum

Then it's a draw
In post 40, Transcend wrote:14 and 18 will maybe shitpost

Everyone else is srsbsns or i don't know them
In post 42, Transcend wrote:It's pretty neat.

Only the classic episodes though.

The new renditions are a giant wtf.

Do you want to be the shaggy to my Scooby doo this game?

Aka we eat and shitpost and do nothing to solve the mystery and let some other lame-o solve it?
In post 44, Transcend wrote:Okay now we need a Velma to solve the game

We need a Fred and Daphne to make out behind the scenes

And we need a Scrappy to get d1 policied
In post 48, Transcend wrote:I nominate ConManMick for his impressive performance in Kids TV Show Mafia to be our Velma.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... ct[]=25190
In post 50, Transcend wrote:Forget it. Read ConManMick's iso. His performance was outstanding that game.
In post 52, Transcend wrote:Tbh he solved the game in TWO (2) posts.
In post 54, Transcend wrote:Alright Alisae with 20 posts each that puts us at 40 which completes 4% of our goal.
In post 59, Transcend wrote:Vote: Alisae

Hogged all the Scooby Snacks.
In post 79, Transcend wrote:
In post 61, gerryoat wrote:FINALLY ANOTHER GAME WITH TRANSCEND. (i hope our distancing is good lol)

but really i havent read anything. i'm about to go to ihop. i'm still on vacation until the 11th now, just to let you know my activity will be spotty until then
what did you order

IF YOU DIDNT ORDER CHICKEN N WAFFLES IM SHOOTING YOU
In post 106, Transcend wrote:I do not have cockies

I do have COOKIES THOUGH

have 12.

(::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::)
In post 170, Transcend wrote:AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ALL THE SHITPOSTING

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

SO HARD TO SCROLL THROUGHT HE GAMEAAA
In post 174, Transcend wrote:see my shit posts are textual, not graphic
In post 189, Transcend wrote:
STOP QUOTE PYRAMIDING THAT FUCKING VOTE COUNT

With love,

Transcend ♥
In post 195, Transcend wrote:alright

you me and alisae we make 333 posts each today
In post 199, Transcend wrote:actually we each need a third of a post to get to 1000 so consider this my third of a post
In post 205, Transcend wrote:awww i was hoping you were kyouko

i like that dude

@pep sure, we can do 250 posts each.
In post 212, Transcend wrote:Jinkies!`
In post 215, Transcend wrote:it's hard to be in a game without me or gamma being in it
In post 216, Transcend wrote:or dunnstral, but he's not here
In post 326, Transcend wrote:Fucking stop tring me guys

I don't wanna get n1ed ;(
In post 346, Transcend wrote:
In post 339, Alisae wrote:Trans it's moreso I think it's oppertunistic play moreso then wagon hopping.
Ironstove was getting votes, he goes to hop to that.
Then he places a vote on Pep felt like a really strange and awkward hop.
And then he gives you a vote for, what reason exactly?
I can't say anything for the first two votes but his vote on me was 100% a meme.
In post 347, Transcend wrote:
In post 340, gerryoat wrote:
In post 332, Transcend wrote:Tr gerry
i TR transcend even more for TR me
Did you have chicken n waffles at IHOP yesterday? Y/N
In post 375, Transcend wrote:I was under the impression you weren't fond of me PP.

I'm glad I was wrong.
In post 563, Transcend wrote:I said hi
In post 573, Transcend wrote:I don't wanna read this anymore
In post 591, Transcend wrote:I am the king
In post 604, Transcend wrote:
In post 594, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 591, Transcend wrote:I am the king
Well I'm the God.
N
In post 660, Transcend wrote:Hi

I'm matt
In post 770, Transcend wrote:this is a substantial post with substantial content
In post 772, Transcend wrote:rooby rooby rooooooo

closing credits come on
In post 775, Transcend wrote:guys
In post 776, Transcend wrote:do you trust me?

to this:

Spoiler: After
In post 871, Transcend wrote:
In post 868, Ramcius wrote:
In post 862, Transcend wrote:Ram:

Who is mafia
Gamma's game very different from what i saw him as a town, i don't like gerry play, Pep with his neutral stance and i don't feel him to try scumhunt, Alisae i still don't like, i was amazed how he told he don't remember my playstyle, when 2 days ago called me bullheaded for my aggressive playstyle in other game, also fake claim at start of game, Peregrine i see calling people scums, but no reasonings, no pushing, and very few posts in general, i know there are other people with little content, but i won't judge them till they post more
How long have you had these reads?

And how much do you rely on meta?

And I don't agree that Pep is neutral. He started off weird and awkward, I'll give you that, but now I feel he's proactively trying to solve the game and getting his hands really dirty.

What are your opinions on say, ConManMick and Manuel87?
In post 872, Transcend wrote:Alright, more rainbows.

{gerryoat}

{BigYoshiFan, Indigo, Pepchoninga, Pine}

{drealmerz7, ironstove, kuror0, Ramcius}

{Gamma Emerald, Jaack, PeregrineV}

{Lemon Tree}

{Alisae, PenguinPower}

{ConManMick, Manuel87}

I want one of my reds to hang, and I want my orange and yellow reads to advance their thought processes a bit.
In post 874, Transcend wrote:Jaack I know you gave a big reads list, but I put you as null because it looks like you're only focused on one slot (Ramcius) when there's 16 other slots, viewing your ISO. I want you to engage with others besides Ram.

PEDIT: I see no one post inflating anymore. That was definitely present in the beginning, but I think everything's simmered down at this point.

Why is Manuel genuine? What do you make of his entrance to the Pep vote he made?
In post 875, Transcend wrote:
In post 602, Lemon Tree wrote:That's getting bored. I'll stop at Page 10.

drealmerz7
Ramcius
Gamma Emerald
ConManMick

If you're not there and you posted between page 1 to 10, your posting is fine.
I don't agree with two of these, I can maybe see one of these, and I heavily agree with one of them.

I want you to finish reading the game, and expand on these reads a bit.
In post 876, Transcend wrote:PP I know that you've read this game (at least some of it) and I know you didn't site flake. Can you key us in on what you thought?
In post 878, Transcend wrote:Post inflating isn't alignment indicative imo.

I put all my thoughts in multiple consecutive posts because I say all I want to say at one point, then I think of something else and blah blah blah.
In post 880, Transcend wrote:Oh I figured you fosed him since you put Pep in the pool of mafia when I asked you
In post 882, Transcend wrote:Because Lemon was in the process of reading the game and Penguin said that he had read all the game. I didn't like Lemon's skim through, but I really didn't like Penguin offering nothing of substance having read the game.
In post 883, Transcend wrote:As for Alisae I don't really like his tone, I don't like his voting patterns, I think his vote on Ramcius is more "who I can easily get lynched" rather than "who I think is scum".
In post 940, Transcend wrote:Manny/Mick probably separate factions. I doubt they put two of their eggs on one obv town lynch.
In post 943, Transcend wrote:Gerry is one of my heaviest reads in the game with substantial logic that you neglect to acknowledge.
In post 1030, Transcend wrote:Yes

Ram was objectively terrible

Does that equate to him being scum?

NO
In post 1153, Transcend wrote:Well Alisae

The Ramcius wagon has scum on it

That's fo sho.

Pine and Pep are town.

That leaves?.....

You and Jaack!

You might be on to something, but you're also possibly scum there.

The Mick lynch will be a thing and nothing is stopping that.
In post 1160, Transcend wrote:The following:
Alisae
BigYoshiFan
Gerryoat
Pepchoninga
PeregrineV
Pine
Ramciusslot

The following:
Drealmerz7
Elena Fisher
Gamma Emerald
Ironstove
Jaack
Kuror0
Lemon Tree
PenguinPower

The following:
ConManMick
Manuel87
In post 1161, Transcend wrote:Can anyone tell me what each of those lists represent?
In post 1166, Transcend wrote:People that are advancing well, and won't die today even if they are scum

People that need to advance more, or I'll want to have die

People who can die

then I don't think I can help you. Enjoy that wall btw. Now, after that point, there is still some shitposting in there, but the ratio isn't 9:1 shitposting to content anymore. It's closer to 1:1, which I'm guessing is normal for Transcend.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1695 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:18 pm

Post by Clumsy »

Round 2

FIGHT!

I don't like the interaction between Alisae and fro99er on p. 66. Looks fishy. I also don't like how easily the wagon shifted to my slot. Why was there so much resistance to voting Ironstove but none to my slot?

I feel like Pep is using this as a way to scumread me without looking like he's pushing attention elsewhere.
In post 1651, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1627, Alisae wrote:
In post 1602, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1596, Fro99er wrote:VOTE: clumsy

Been reading. This dude is scum

At the very least, clumsy and iron don't appear to be aligned (just ISO clumsy and you'll see what I mean)
FINALLY SOMEONE AKNOWLEDGES HOW SCUMMY THE DUDE IS.
We've all been doing it...
We just haven't been voting there yet.
No you ain't. I've asked multiple times for you to get on his wagon, considering all the points I made against the slot and my request to at least look at our interactions were mostly ignored. You instead opted for fake claims and bad reaction tests.

Although he might have a point here lol.
In post 1653, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1631, Alisae wrote:I know right, he's absolutely disgusting.
The fact that all you've done this game is sheep isn't any less disgusting too. But I hate the Ram slot, so for now I think you are in the right direction.
In post 1655, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1633, Fro99er wrote:
In post 1629, Alisae wrote:Here, let me get chu some tea.
/me gets you some tea.
Frogs like tea?
I like tea.
Beer please.
Oh yeah, I like you even more now! All hail beer!
In post 1660, Alisae wrote:
In post 1655, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1633, Fro99er wrote:
In post 1629, Alisae wrote:Here, let me get chu some tea.
/me gets you some tea.
Frogs like tea?
I like tea.
Beer please.
Oh yeah, I like you even more now! All hail beer!
You're underaged.

Why is the beer one the only one you responded to?
In post 1657, Fro99er wrote:Jesus fuck pep is so scummy too
Why? Again, not agreeing or disagreeing (Pep, looking at you here), but I want reasoning.

Again, how the hell is Ironstove avoiding being the major wagon right now? We had a lot of people on him, and it dissolved quickly and easily with not much input from him. Why is there so much resistance there?

I want everyone (or most of everyone that we can get that is) to give their read on Pine. I'll explain why later if I really have to, but I'd love to not have to. A lynch on my slot isn't going to happen. If it does, town has already lost to the scum teams.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1696 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:46 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 1685, Pepchoninga wrote:Elena what do you make of the Clumsy wagon?
It's the counter wagon to scum. Simple really
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1697 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:26 pm

Post by Alisae »

btw @Pine is it normal for drealmerz to lurk?
GTKAS
| here.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1698 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:27 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

no it's whacked
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1699 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:29 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

ask anyone on my HS and they'd tell you me lurking is WTF?!?!?!??!?!???! neverrrr

I'm always pretty much top-poster in games there, unless 1 other guy is playing ahaha

ohman if both of us play

but we post QUALITY CONTENT POSTS, not shitpostings galore AT ALL

I've been switching it up, to say the least
balance among all things

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”