He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #3225 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:38 am

Post by Ircher »

Whats the Slick case?
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3226 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:47 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

The reason he was allowed to lurk D1 is he said that's his style and he didn't want to get in the way of the big personalities who were already hunting. If you read his 14 post ISO you'll see it's mostly focused on drealmerz until gin becomes the lynch (I don't think he was focused on pushing drealmerz, it was just that that was the only slot he was really talking about). When he does vote Gin it's after the wagon has gained traction and the reason he gives is pretty limp:
In post 1218, SlickDilinger wrote:In reply to a few other questions/comments from before:

Yes it's been a while since I've played a game. My style here is different from the past; I'm trying to apply some lessons from playing the game since last visiting this forum.

Regarding reads, I'll try and contribute more as they come, but I really do find that day two is when things make sense for me. Day one seems to be a lot of big egos duking it out while scum hunting. That's cool, but I'm just not going to end up being one of big egos. That said, Drealmerz7's first post rubbed me the wrong way with his atypical eagerness, but I've appreciated his further comments since then so I am going to change my vote to reflect this tentatively. Alisae seems to be pretty about shooting first and then not worrying about asking questions, but that can be a strategy. However, I'm ultimately swayed by Zachstralkita's argument and position regarding TheRealGin-N-Tonic so I will support it.

VOTE: TheRealGin-N-Tonic

I know this might not be a lot to offer while there is a wagon gathering for me, but that's what I've got. If I'm knocked out during Day 1, I accept that as a part of establishing culture and trimming incompatible players during the early game, even if they are townies.
That's my reason for voting.
I think there are others voting because he's lurking, Titus wanted him because he was a counterwagon to rb at some point I think, or maybe it was the other way around, can't remember. Probably others still voting because he dipped when Alisae faked a Desperado on him
She/Her - limited access on nights and weekends

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
The day senpai noticed me^
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3227 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:51 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1065, SlickDilinger wrote:Thanks for the prod reminder, I’m here.
Only been trying to watch things unfold.

Within this space it seems like there are already lots of strong personalities scum-hunting, so I don’t want to get in the way.
Not planning to change my vote until I’m more confident about it; I like drealmerz7’s work based on seeing more of his analysis and posts, but
I don’t often have strong reads during day ones
In post 1218, SlickDilinger wrote:In reply to a few other questions/comments from before:

Yes it's been a while since I've played a game. My style here is different from the past; I'm trying to apply some lessons from playing the game since last visiting this forum.

Regarding reads, I'll try and contribute more as they come, but
I really do find that day two is when things make sense for me
. Day one seems to be a lot of big egos duking it out while scum hunting. That's cool, but I'm just not going to end up being one of big egos. That said, Drealmerz7's first post rubbed me the wrong way with his atypical eagerness, but I've appreciated his further comments since then so I am going to change my vote to reflect this tentatively. Alisae seems to be pretty about shooting first and then not worrying about asking questions, but that can be a strategy. However, I'm ultimately swayed by Zachstralkita's argument and position regarding TheRealGin-N-Tonic so I will support it.

VOTE: TheRealGin-N-Tonic

I know this might not be a lot to offer while there is a wagon gathering for me, but that's what I've got. If I'm knocked out during Day 1, I accept that as a part of establishing culture and trimming incompatible players during the early game, even if they are townies.

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3228 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:53 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Forgot to mention he said he'd be back D2 with reads but that's not been the case so far, so those above quotes show where he said that^

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3229 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:56 am

Post by Alisae »

Kyouko, are you a bully?
GTKAS
| here.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3230 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:02 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3231 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:02 pm

Post by Alisae »

GTKAS
| here.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3232 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:03 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3173, Human Sequencer wrote:
In post 2256, Human Sequencer wrote:obvious fakeclaim in context.
[...]
You're flailing, and you're being incredibly survivalistic to do anything to stop your lynch. I don't buy your claim for one second.
VOTE: Gin
just putting this here

>tfw a slot you haven't been focusing on at all gets the nightkill and flips scum
christmas came real fuggin early this year!
multiball is confirmed, time to powerlynch wraith
VOTE: wraith

dreamer/alisae/pine really scummy for jumping on creature for 0 reasoning
all slots could equally be scum trying to jump on an unlynchable slot for weak reasoning, whilst at the same time feeling solace in the two 'townies' around them agreeing

>multiball

that was me

yeah creature i hope this gets explained because wraith looks like a slam-dunk wagon atm tbh bbq
edit: did not get adequately explained

can we please fucking lynch this already? this is rancidly scummy, and rancid attitude. two birds with one stone!
In post 2996, Dunnstral wrote:Remember how we agreed to lynch wraith if the game was multiball
i was literally the only person to say that, nice misrep. i stand by it, tho. fishing for an easy mislynch?

i seriously doubt this, sorry daddy

what the fuck is with this weird obsession you have with me this game
why do you keep bringing all this shit back with no comment, what did they mean by this?
are you coming on to me tsundere style? lewd

you should seriously doubt this too, look into it

translation:
'i-it's not like i l-like you or a-anything...'

dreamer is still an incredible lynch
ali is still a good lynch

this!

still unclear

bdsm_tokyo is a good lynch for this post alone, especially if the other team/teams are confirmed blue.
why are you assuming blue? it could be red/yellow/green (primary colours) or literally anything else yet you nonchalantly speak with confidence that the other team is blue.

haven't directly linked any of zach's posts yet because nothing individually has really pinged me, but i can say that they feel kinda scummy. they were a strong tr d1 but since i'm not so sure

really good post

>he scumreads creature

aaaaaaaa
posts like this terrify me, funnstral
this could easily be scumDunn slipping 'nk' for 'vig'

>two pages of meta bullshit between two radically different circumstances
lol

no way i'm lynching echo today when we have dreamer, wraith and ali in this game. no fucking way. unless town is stupid enough to not lynch them i guess, but even then echo is kinda town so i'd need some convincing.

yo slick this is fuckin pathetic tbh, i hard defended you yesterday because you said you'd be contributing more later when the heavy egos are gone and this is all you got. i gave you some leeway earlier for the lurkin, gherkin, but that shit ain't gonna fly no more homie, get yo' head in the game
^idk what happened to my typing lmao
In post 3146, Dunnstral wrote:Alright lads, I figure this is a good a time as any to mention my own investigate guilty on
Echovision
... let's lynch
Echovision
and laugh at rb
if this is a legit claim you have my vote
dunn, plz explain?

its ok, funnstral, you can tell me how you really feel
I don't know why you're being so awkward about me this game. Well, I have a suspicion. as to why.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3233 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:07 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Just tired of seeing you post things that you saw someone else post in a different game almost word for word, because it feels like you never consider what they mean, you just regurgitate what you read and assume it's correct

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3234 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:32 pm

Post by Alisae »

Kyouko. I had acting training for about 7 years. We see another choice that someone makes in their acting or a choice they make when they do a monologue and an actor likes it, they'll use it. While they are at it, they can also make it their own.

My point is, it's how we get better. We see something someone else says or something someone elses does, you try to think why they did that and if you actually like the idea then you take it and use it yourself. How do you think you improve as a player? Sure analyzing your own mistakes helps, but also analyzing what people do who are better then you also works just as well.
GTKAS
| here.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3235 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:36 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

kyouko is scum too it seems

there are just scum all around

VOTES PPL WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR THERE IS PLENTY OF CONTENET TO FORM A SOLID VIEW AND VOTE WHO YOU THINK IS SCUMMIEST

GOFORIT
balance among all things
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3236 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:37 pm

Post by Alisae »

I agree with the read Drealmerz. Good job.
GTKAS
| here.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3237 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:38 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I don't. Stop trying to dismantle votoes off of slick/conveniently ignoring him. You can go next
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3238 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:39 pm

Post by Alisae »

Dunn he's town.
GTKAS
| here.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3239 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:40 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I don't care if I have to lynch a few town to make this game tolerable
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3240 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:41 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

BAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA
balance among all things
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3241 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:41 pm

Post by Alisae »

I agree that he isn't exactly the most tolerable and he's a lot of noise.
But I think town!Drealmerz tunnels people because he thinks he is the shit.
GTKAS
| here.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3242 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:42 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Drealmerz is approaching mathblade levels of needing to be policy lynched
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3243 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:50 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

that doesn't make any sense

you are the one that just needs lynched at this point

it's not policy, it's just how the game is played, you call a guilty and then come off it - you're not allowed to live in any world I come from
balance among all things
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat

Post Post #3244 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:52 pm

Post by EchoVision »

I'm not changing my vote off of Dunn until I actually get a reason to. There's not really a reason to vote for a hammer no matter who it's on when we're like 2 days into d2...
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3245 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:08 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

@drealm - Dunn was obviously reaction testing based on the movement of his vote soon after calling the guilty on Echo. It was a wasted effort imo, just distracts from actual scumhunting. I can't help but hear town tone from you but I fail to see anything that makes me think you're town beyond that. Could you explain some of your strongest scumreads?

@Slick - what are your 2 strongest reads, scum or town, excluding conftown rb, and what makes you think those players are town/scum?

@Zach - Still waiting on specifically what was inaccurate about my post:
In post 3059, Zachstralkita wrote:
ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 3053, Zachstralkita wrote:Of your original post, what of my response to it was unwarranted and what of my response to it was incorrect given the context
That's not how this works. You said my original post was inaccurate, but when I pointed out that I didn't see what was inaccurate about it and then explained the intentions behind my post like you asked, you never pointed out what was inaccurate about my post. I felt like your vote was unwarranted.

What about my post was inaccurate?

@Dunn I seriously doubt there's a real vig and even if there were one they could have just as easily ignored Gin's claim and shot him overnight instead of lynching him. I doubt that both Red Mafia and a Vig failed to kill last night, but it's possible that Blue and the Vig both shot at Texcat considering that slot's play yesterday around Gin and rb.

pedit: Gin's claim stunk tbh and I think whether people believed it or not given he flipped town is NAI as long as it's consistent with their reads of Gin before his claim.
But my response to it told you why it was inaccurate
. That's why I told you to read my response because it says literally exactly what was wrong with what you said. And what I said to Creature
You didn't say what was inaccurate about my post in your reply.
In post 2999, Zachstralkita wrote:
In post 2992, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I feel like this wagon is ignoring the info Gin's fakeclaim gave us. Working on a wallpost about the votes onto Gin's wagon atm.

He proposed shooting amongst 6 players and 5 of those players ended up voting him, making up half of his lynch wagon. We know texcat was scum and was within Gin's sights. We should be examining the others' reasons for voting Gin to see if we can uncover a blue mafia member there, and looking at how others reacted to tex being a target

You're being short-sighted, deliberately or otherwise.

90% of the people who Gin wanted to shoot were scumreading him before.
The bolded is the closest I can find to you pointed out something being inaccurate in my original post 2992. If you read my 2992 all it says is that 5/6 of the players that Gin put in his vig pool ended up voting him. I never said they voted him because they were in his vigpool, I just said that they ended up voting him. I want to know if this is what you thought was inaccurate about my post, and whether you still consider it inaccurate.

Also, do you have a reason to not comment on SlickDilinger atm? You're voting me, but who's your top scumread and why?

@Ircher - Do you feel the case on SD is lacking? Do you have a counter to propose?

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3246 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:53 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3173, Human Sequencer wrote:i was literally the only person to say that, nice misrep. i stand by it, tho. fishing for an easy mislynch?
If you think I'm fishing for an easy mislynch, why are you voting it?
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3247 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:54 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

I wouldn't really say I have any "strong scumreads"

Ircher and alisae probably the strongest but not much to say about them
balance among all things
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3248 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:55 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3173, Human Sequencer wrote:aaaaaaaa
posts like this terrify me, funnstral
this could easily be scumDunn slipping 'nk' for 'vig'
You're right, I meant to say let's night kill rb in the main thread
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: all

Post Post #3249 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:35 pm

Post by Human Sequencer »

yeah dunn the point is 'idk u r hard 2 read'
i can try and figure out other people but it's hard to try and figure out you. it didn't matter in micro dance, but it matters now because after you being scum in large dance i'm scared you might be scum again

still waiting on slick to post moar
nah

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”