Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:03 pm

Post by Realeo »

EBWOP

You said you're undecided on Medea in the past.
"The debate on whether short multi postings or a long wall of post is good or not is like a debate on gun control--we would never understand each other and we have to make peace with it." -Realeo

I'm mabye a serious player, but I'm capable of joke. Ok?
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:01 am

Post by BBmolla »

Fate is probably scum, the random midget wagon feels false
Come see me in the Great American Melodrama in Oceano
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:34 am

Post by Empking »

In post 465, Medea the Alien wrote:
In post 464, Keybladewielder wrote:
In post 463, Medea the Alien wrote:
In post 456, Keybladewielder wrote:
In post 438, Realeo wrote:
Hey mod! When day vig shoots (from GS?), how does day vig shoots? Does they post in this thread like

Shoot: Donald Drumpf

Or secretly from PM?

(I'm using orange italic. I'm not impersonating mod since mod is orange bold =D)
I nearly missed this post. As it states in the rules, please use bolded text to get my attention.

Day vig will send me a message in pm.
Does a shot in this manner end the game's day?

BTW because of this handing out a gun and allowing anyone to shoot in secret is inherently antitown.
Yes. It does.
K so this setup has gone form "inheritly scumsided" to "lol wtf free mafia win unless town is gods among gods"

I will literally WOTC anyone for the rest of my mafia career if they shoot in this setup, period. ever.
What if you lot want vote the guy who cleeearly scum?
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:43 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

In post 458, -Grey- wrote:
In post 457, Randomnamechange wrote:Beariong in mind that you have been in a game where i played very similarly to this, it seems realy like you are going after low hanging fruit
Do you always consider yourself low hanging fruit?
no, if i dont get into a game a
In post 459, Fate wrote:If thats all the effort youre going to put into this game then youre scum whether youre mafia or not.

I haven't played in a few years, and I dont remember you at all (no surprise if its this unremarkable)

But if you haven't improved in that much time what the hell are you doing.

No its more likely youre just lurking the bare minimum here as scum
i mean that clearly isn't true though, you played a game like six months ago (TTH's summer mafia)
i just remembered that I hydra'd and was v/la on day one and you were the night one kill which is probs part of the reason
In post 467, Medea the Alien wrote:
In post 466, Medea the Alien wrote:Grey, gamma, random

Grey: As said before; grey was clearly closely reading my posts (he went so far as to comment on a typo/grammar error in one of them) and made the most obvious lead up into voting us ever. He's scum who went looking for a good reason to join the wagon on us; not town who was looking for scum. His answer when called out is "I dunno what to say so I'll be witty lel guyz amirite" Our scum read on the slot prior to his replace in is noted in our prior posts. Shout out to post 154 which is a REALLY awkward way to unvote a RVS vote; it's like he feels the urge to have a reason in case he gets called out for it later.

Gamma: RQS when already in RVS has no real town benefit and shits up the thread. I'm not quite sure where the townread of us in 329 comes from; it's like he randomly decided to be contrarian. This read is definitely weaker than the grey one though.

Random: Several other people have covered why random is a worthy wagon; but let me summarize my thoughts. Early votes Fate on gut; backs off when he gets pushback; hops BACK on when wagoned and tries to dirty townreads on fate.
votes fate for lack of investment. fate gets invested. unvotes. fate makes a scummy push. revotes. It wasn't the pushback that made me unvote, it was him doing something.
vonflare (21:40)
you suck randomidget
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:40 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 474, Realeo wrote:@AJ: I personally cannot see what you mean.
And to address Raelo's concern, this is what I expected. There's a spoken but previously unshown consensus for proceeding with RM. I had stated that I'd be interested in helping that. Over 100 posts and nothing happened with BBmola or the gamestate in general, it was best to temporarily move on.
So whatevah.. Let's stop scumhunting and lynch him?

And where does Medea comes from? I'm branding you sheeping scum. You say I'm undecided in the past. What changes?
It was definitely a 'let's see what happens' style vote. RM is kinda null leaning scum for me so with there being other interest, I'd like to take the opportunity to find out more. And thus far, I'm pretty happy with it. BBMolla's sideline posts and RM's flailing (specifically 457 where he calls himself a 'low hanging fruit') all bode well for this wagon.

With Medea, the reads list explanation was bad. I think I've already explained that. My initial thought was Tammy and Medea were in an interesting position of Medea asking questions when they were being the suspected and Tammy being really accusatory for page 3. There's also a lot of meta reads and conversation between Tammy/Medea so I just decided to not bother with it. The more recent posts from medea guide this read in it's entirety.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:46 am

how the fuck am i going to flail with two people voting me? calling myself lowhanging fruit this game is NAI, it simply means that my play this game has been a bit shit.
you suck randomidget
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:02 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

My belief with calling yourself low hanging fruit or 'an easy ML' or anything of that sort is that you've made yourself that way.

The only exception is replacements but then there's ahmished tells.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:05 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 473, Aj The Epic wrote:Yeah but with you, grammar isn't a joke.
You don't even know me.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:23 am

In post 481, Aj The Epic wrote:My belief with calling yourself low hanging fruit or 'an easy ML' or anything of that sort is that you've made yourself that way.

i was really ill for the first few days of the game so I didn't really get into it. you can meta me if you want and you can see that this isn't alignment indicative for me.
you suck randomidget
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:24 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 482, -Grey- wrote:
In post 473, Aj The Epic wrote:Yeah but with you, grammar isn't a joke.
You don't even know me.
All I know is concurring is literally defined as agreeing.
randomidget wrote:
In post 481, Aj The Epic wrote:My belief with calling yourself low hanging fruit or 'an easy ML' or anything of that sort is that you've made yourself that way.

i was really ill for the first few days of the game so I didn't really get into it. you can meta me if you want and you can see that this isn't alignment indicative for me.
Well aren't you glad that you have the perfect opportunity to get into this game?
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:28 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 484, Aj The Epic wrote:All I know is concurring is literally defined as agreeing.
Put on your fucking big boy pants and read some supreme court opinions, dipshït.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:41 am

Post by Fate »

I don't want flailing. I want actual reads and content and not this limp bullshit OMGUS vote
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Keybladewielder
Keybladewielder
Any
Mafia Scum
Keybladewielder
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:35 pm

Post by Keybladewielder »

Vote Count

Gamma Emerald -
Reflektor - Gamma Emerald (L-6)
randomidget - Aj the Epic, Fate, -Grey- (L-4)
Lil Uzi Vert - Empking, shadonra (L-5)
Empking - Lil Uzi Vert (L-6)
Aj The Epic - Realeo (L-6)
BBMolla -
shadonra -
-Grey- - Medea the Alien, BBMolla (L-5)
Fate - Reflektor, Persivul, randomidget (L-4)
Persivul -
Realeo -
Medea The Alien -
No Lynch -

With 13 alive, it's 7 to lynch!
Not Voting:

Day 1 Ends in:

(expired on 2017-01-21 15:15:25)
Last edited by Keybladewielder on Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:07 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 477, Empking wrote:K so this setup has gone form "inheritly scumsided" to "lol wtf free mafia win unless town is gods among gods"

I will literally WOTC anyone for the rest of my mafia career if they shoot in this setup, period. ever.
To be fair, this setup is designed for D1 mislynch...that we do need vig to shoot.

Although shoot in N2, not N1.
"The debate on whether short multi postings or a long wall of post is good or not is like a debate on gun control--we would never understand each other and we have to make peace with it." -Realeo

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:09 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 479, Aj The Epic wrote:With Medea, the reads list explanation was bad. I think I've already explained that. My initial thought was Tammy and Medea were in an interesting position of Medea asking questions when they were being the suspected and Tammy being really accusatory for page 3. There's also a lot of meta reads and conversation between Tammy/Medea so I just decided to not bother with it. The more recent posts from medea guide this read in it's entirety.
Now you point me at that, I agree

VOTE: Medea

BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:08 pm

Post by BBmolla »

VOTE: Fate
Come see me in the Great American Melodrama in Oceano
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:10 pm

Post by -Grey- »

VOTE: Medea
---
Reflektor
Reflektor
Goon
Reflektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:59 pm

Post by Reflektor »

Apologies, I've been busy the past 4/5 days. I'm free tomorrow so it'll be time to show this game some love again.

-Prism
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:37 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 467, Medea the Alien wrote:Grey: As said before; grey was clearly closely reading my posts (he went so far as to comment on a typo/grammar error in one of them) and made the most obvious lead up into voting us ever. He's scum who went looking for a good reason to join the wagon on us; not town who was looking for scum. His answer when called out is "I dunno what to say so I'll be witty lel guyz amirite" Our scum read on the slot prior to his replace in is noted in our prior posts. Shout out to post 154 which is a REALLY awkward way to unvote a RVS vote; it's like he feels the urge to have a reason in case he gets called out for it later.
I also thought he came in with an agenda. But, after voting me, I explained a post and he backed off. He seems willing to listen and adjust reads. I have him leaning town at this point.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:43 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 483, Randomnamechange wrote:i was really ill for the first few days of the game so I didn't really get into it.
RL excuses mean nothing without subsequent action. Fate used lack of a computer as an excuse, but to his credit, he has made very significant contribution since (I'm not a fan of a lot if it, but at least it's there). You OTOH haven't done much since you supposedly recovered.
Reflektor
Reflektor
Goon
Reflektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:48 am

Post by Reflektor »

fate my heart's not in the randomidget lynch
there's nothing wrong with it at all but I want a lynch that gets my blood pumping a little more
Reflektor
Reflektor
Goon
Reflektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:56 am

Post by Reflektor »

In post 399, -Grey- wrote:
In post 398, Realeo wrote:Am I the only one who is townleaning shadonra?
Probably.
^^^

if you want that to change, explaining where your thought process is the most important first step.
In post 404, Realeo wrote:To be more precise, I find it confusing that you scumread LuV, but didn't scumread Tammy. Tammy is not fitting in? If I were old timer like Reflektor, I would be alerted, which what Reflektor did.
I'm confused why you're seeing LUV's and Tammy's posting as comparable?
Also, you note that Prism attacked BBMolla for similar reasons, but I think that he was missing a bit of meta context; I've also played pretty extensively with Tammy and ended up townreading her instantly, although I'm not really sure that I needed the meta in order to do so.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:08 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 495, Reflektor wrote:fate my heart's not in the randomidget lynch
there's nothing wrong with it at all but I want a lynch that gets my blood pumping a little more
Strange that you're voting fate, but here you talk to him like he's your partner.

Personally as random fails to engage after saying he would, my blood is starting to pump for him a little.
Reflektor
Reflektor
Goon
Reflektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:08 am

Post by Reflektor »

In post 405, Fate wrote:I admit I may have given Molla too much credit for old times sake as well, hes doing less than fuckall this game

Not concerned.
Reflektor
Reflektor
Goon
Reflektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:10 am

Post by Reflektor »

In post 497, Persivul wrote:
In post 495, Reflektor wrote:fate my heart's not in the randomidget lynch
Strange that you're voting fate, but here you talk to him like he's your partner.

Personally as random fails to engage after saying he would, my blood is starting to pump for him a little.
Prism voted Fate; I'll be moving the vote shortly.
I've seen more broken promises than I've seen ones that people have managed to keep intact; one more isn't exactly a surprise.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”