drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1500 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:27 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 1499, Papa Zito wrote: I think you're just in a serious scumflail meltdown mode.
well I don't give a fuck what you think if that is how you express it

go do something else with your time and let us figure shit out, thanks
balance among all things
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1501 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:27 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1494, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 1491, pirate mollie wrote: I have been saying this entire time what I wanted from you. if you hadn't read the game then why did you put it off? I mean...I am sure you cld have made the time instead crouching in a corner waiting to see where town wld go.
I'm sure I could have made the time too but I didn't feel like posting anyway given how things went D1 and so I kept putting it off and reading piecemeal and skimming and wanting to be more thorough when I had the time focus and energy.
I wanted to do the game right and got off to a bad start (it's hard for me to stay with a game when I'm not posting engaged.)

and then I realized at apoint it was going to go back to the same shit (I DIDN'T FUCKING CRUMB) and I just didn't know what to do so I sat on it. I'm honestly hating dunn if he's town.
you shld be hating spyrella since he left a spyrella shaped hole in the game which gave us nothing else to do but stare at your empty promises
whew!
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1502 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:28 am

Post by Papa Zito »

In post 1500, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 1499, Papa Zito wrote: I think you're just in a serious scumflail meltdown mode.
well I don't give a fuck what you think if that is how you express it

go do something else with your time and let us figure shit out, thanks
Can we lynch this please.
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1503 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:28 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

fuck you, I am really upset spyr left
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1504 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:29 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 1502, Papa Zito wrote: Can we lynch this please.
why? because I'm not nice and cuddly to stupid shit?
balance among all things
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1505 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:30 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1405, Kagami wrote:which is more or less how the shards of the shikon jewel worked in inu yasha.
:)
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1506 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:30 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

this is me towntelling all over the fucking place btw

I don't scumflail

I townflail when I'm pissed at stupidity
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1507 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:31 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 1505, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1405, Kagami wrote:which is more or less how the shards of the shikon jewel worked in inu yasha.
:)
oh good, dunn is here

*stabs in the fucking throat with a nailfile*

ahhhhhhhhhhhh that feels better
balance among all things
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1508 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:31 am

Post by Papa Zito »

In post 1504, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 1502, Papa Zito wrote: Can we lynch this please.
why? because I'm not nice and cuddly to stupid shit?
Because you make 0 sense with a side of openly antagonistic so there's no downsides here.
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1509 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:32 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 1479, drealmerz7 wrote:"convinced enough" is only true if he is town, otherwise it is an act

if he's scum, what he really wants is to lynch someone he thinks has an orb, and setup a NK on somenoe else he thinks has an orb - how do you (that's General Yu) do that? you do exactly what dunn did! also it is smart for scum to setup a hard TR (especially if they can get a bunch of people to believe it) on a player and then NK them "oh yep, scum NKed the widely TR person, of course" - and then you WIFOM clear yourself - I'm just theorizing, I'm not saying THIS IS HOW IT IS, I don't fucking know

I do know that I prefer a nacho or infinity lynch today, or zito - and I don't know why my suspicions of dunn being scum mean I have to want to lynch him today - it's not that secure at all
but u didnt get nightkilled so
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1510 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:33 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

and spyr targeted SAD with something that he doesn't think killed him so I'm wondering if redirecting happened or what
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1511 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:34 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

or I'm wrong

or they decided to do something else (maybe figuring finally that I didn't have a piece?)

I don't know, I'm just theorizing to try and help figure shit out
balance among all things
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1512 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:34 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1409, drealmerz7 wrote:Now that you're all finally tapped out, I can begin (kagami aside who is totally fine and obvitown.) I waited and waited until there was nothing left for most of you to talk about because I felt otherwise I simply would not be believed and would get drawn into it all which is exactly what I did not want to happen (it started to happen at the beginning of the game and there was no preventing it...will get to that...) This way I'm able to not be a factor as much as it seemed I was becoming (and still am, sure, but, I think it'll make sense as we go through...)

Please bear with me. I have a lot notes and scattered thoughts and I will probably repeat things that I've said because I have cross-over notes and not sure what is fully where, I've done my best at trying to keep it coherent for you all.

Spoiler: it begins
The FIRST thing you all need to know and believe is that I have ABSOLUTELY NO SPECIAL KNOWLEDGE about ANYTHING game/mechanical related AT ALL as has been drawn to appear that I do. Absolutely not a thing. There were no "softs", I was not hinting at a single thing related to anything. ALL I ever did was use the flavor that was provided for ALL by Fate in the public game thread. I don't know anything about orb pieces or anything (other than what I've read from the rest of you.) I FUCKING HATE HAVING TO CLAIM THAT I DON'T HAVE AN ORB PIECE BECASE. But, there you go. You all fucking think I have one. I don't!!! If you are town you NEED TO ADJUST YOUR READS ACCORDINGLY RIGHT NOW!!! Seriously. Look:
In post 2, Fate wrote:
“The day that you find this orb you will no longer be
seekers
. I wonder if you will be able to face that fear.

I wonder if you will have the courage to stare into where the True orb resides….”
In post 4, drealmerz7 wrote:seek

find

question (seek)
I took that from flavor and made a post to sound philosophical/profound because I treat a lot of mafia games like we are on a quest for Truth together. This just all fits and is how I was approaching the game to start, getting "into it." THIS IS THE TRUTH and you HAVE to believe me. Tell me what I need to do to convince you if you don't believe me.
IT HAS TO HAPPEN ALL FELLOW TOWNIES MUST BELIEVE THIS!

Spoiler: more "soft stuff"
The idea starts early and grows quickly in my head that dunnstral is simply trying to make it seem like I know something when I don't so he can use it to his advantage later, but I just don't know. I elaborate on that a little somewhere else.

I simply say this (spiritual realm/astral plane type stuff that I have basic knowledge of):
In post 61, drealmerz7 wrote:anyone know what ayahuasca is?
In post 62, Dunnstral wrote:Nice soft
and he uses it to insist I'm softing - I don't even know what that is supposed to be a soft of!!!
In post 71, Dunnstral wrote:I bet drealmerz thinks he's witty, clever, and secretive

But you're not. The rest of us know
exactly
what you're talking about. You know what you must do. As do I.
that comes after the Alex Grey paintingpic I post and say "we must combine our minds to see True". I picked that one because it is a joining of the minds to see clarity sort of picture (to put it very simply right now) - again, had I any conception that there's anything about actually joining orbs mechanics wise I would have never been saying anything like this. If there is orb combining stuff in the game, I bet Fate is having AFUCKING BLAST with all of this. But then, I think so is dunnstral, and it reads to me that he is manipulating it all to his purposes as far as I can see. He and nacho working together I think?
In post 69, Staeg wrote: On top of that, a lot of people sure are talking about the thing you're not supposed to talk about.
staeg shows special knowledge as well - he's either scum with the shared knowledge or an individual with special knowledge - if town THIS IS WHY WHAT DUNN IS DOING WITH CLAIMING THE SOFTING (which is ALL him as I see it), drawing information out of others. I HATE IT. This is why I've been MIA. I just...I am in a really tough spot, not knowing what to do, who to trust, or anything. IT'S FUCKED. and it's dunnstral to blame. He should be lynched if not infinity, who is his "BUDDY" (which he called him multiple times I won't even get to that stuff in this post.)
In post 187, Dunnstral wrote:for real though stop softing because we know what you're talking about
what?!?!? this came after this:
In post 182, drealmerz7 wrote:individuals would be wise to not leave their trash scattered about the plane
I'm talking about all the cluttering of the thread with pointless multiple string posts of small snippets is all, seriously.

then there's:
In post 190, Staeg wrote:
In post 189, Staeg wrote:Infinity wagon is good but dunnstral votes are better.
To elaborate on this: dunny's play is inconsistent with information available to the town role he's softed.
gives me good feelings about staeg

Now, I since I don't know whether dunnstral is town or scum (I'm pretty sure scum), I'm going to go down both paths and see where they lead.

If he's town he's done a horrible thing, imo, thinking he knows best and trying to control the situation because of that- like he has some knowledge / a piece of the orb and wants to be in charge, and if that is the case I think it has gone HORRIBLY and scum has so much information because of him, he's almost a PL due to being so anti-town. Dunnstral has pulled me into something from the beginning of this game and it has been beyond my willpower/ability to stop it. I tried a couple times and quickly noticed that everything was starting to go how he wanted and so I completely disengaged because 1.) he is wrong about me and I can't seem to convince him or others otherwise and engaging it was likely to not go well or 2.) he's scum trying to draw me into his shit and make it seem like #1 and if that is the case I thought (still think) my best course of action was to disengage so he couldn't use me as a piece in whatever game he is playing.

On D1 he defends me and I find it SUPER SUPER odd, but I don't know what it is about at the time. Now with the outing of everything my read is he just wants to NK me and get the orb piece? I didn't die. Spyrex did something to SAD...I don't know. My brain is really all over the place because I don't KNOW what to think. All I know is that you all need to believe me and work withme to work through all of this to get it NO LONGER ASKEW. There is soooo much through the thread based on all of this. PM, I think you are ON IT and I trust you to do correctly with it all.

I think Nacho is scum, I think dunn is scum, they might be scum together or it might be multiball is more likely by the look of the associations going on. Dunn+Infinity+? Nacho+Kagami+?

I REALLY TRIED to stop things from the beginning by saying I WAS NOT SOFTING ANYTHING AND NEVER WOULD DO THAT!!! ANYONE who has meta with me (nacho, spyr, dunn, nahdia) MIGHT MIGHT MIGHT be able to attest to this for me? But I don't know, and obviously any of them could lie (total TR on spyr though he is totally town fucking all of you GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR - camnstuki seriously me too I played game with him recently completed wordplay mafia and I'm quite sure his slot is town here :\ let's just drop that now though?)

So this whole time I don't know what to do, so I've been letting it lay and watch where it goes and grows until it was seemingly OVER WITH. Thank you all for your patience.

I can address other stuff later but I think we should tackle this now? Should I talk about the nacho SR on me or wait? (I don't feel bullied by him at all, omg so many things...love you nacho, but you're scum, and I've been on you since the GO and you want to remove me! especially now since you think I may have an orb piece?)

EVERYONE! Ask me questions and let's get into it. I am here now and we are a GO for game-solving.

did a refresh and fine. I'll hit submit
Of course, you just happened to say something that really looked like a soft. The rest of your post doesn't actually make sense and just wants me to be scum for some reason. What I've been saying about the orb hasn't been malicious at all because if you did have it you would have passed it on after softing like that
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1513 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:34 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

thoughts go back and forth a lot around what is going on
balance among all things
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1514 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:35 am

Post by Nahdia »

drealmerz7 wrote:and spyr targeted SAD with something that he doesn't think killed him so I'm wondering if redirecting happened or what
huh?
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

-Zaphkael, 2020
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1515 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:35 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

DUDE, IT WASN'T A FUCKING SOFT

WHAT THE FUCK DO I NEED TO DO TO CONVINCE YOU?!?!>?!>!?!?!
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1516 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:36 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

it's IN THE FLAVOR

and I thought I was BEING CLEVER

guess what

APPARENTLY I'M PRETTY FUCKING SMART
balance among all things
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1517 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:36 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1428, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 1414, Infinity 324 wrote:Dreal, I don't really understand why you're freaking out so much. Whether dunn is town who thought you softed or scum who pretended to think you softed why is it such a big deal
now
? And how can you tell the difference?
I wouldn't say I'm freaking out. I was pissed when it started at the beginning of the game and I'm still perturbed by it is all. I hate when games go like this I'd have preferred orb stuff stayed hush until later I just think it gives scum an advantage and I think that is what scum would want and that points to dunn.
But if I'm scum who already knew all about the orbs, how is me telling town about it what's scummy about me?

Your own thinking doesn't make sense

No, I know it wasn't a soft now. Which leads a lot of credence to Kagami's theory of 2 town having it and 1 from each maf faction (assuming multiball)
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1518 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:36 am

Post by Nahdia »

i was softing. i got orbs.

deez orbs.

-Zaphkael, 2020
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1519 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:37 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1510, drealmerz7 wrote:and spyr targeted SAD with something that he doesn't think killed him so I'm wondering if redirecting happened or what
why is that scum always go for the re-director gig? that and the fbi claim are my 2 favourite scumclaims
whew!
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1520 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:37 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

again, not prepared for a fate game I guess, where the flavor means something, eh?

which is great, and I am a bit pissed at myself (and the rest of you) for not saying frmo the get-go "hey, flavor has mechanics involved"

but then I guess that is what you all thought I was doing and was aware!!!! BUT NO!!!

seriously
balance among all things
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1521 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:38 am

Post by Nahdia »

wait is there actually something suggesting there was a redirector on SAD

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1522 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:38 am

Post by Nahdia »

or whatever it is dreal is saying im not even sure

-Zaphkael, 2020
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1523 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:39 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1463, drealmerz7 wrote:seriously, read D1 over

dunn just keeps putting it on me over and over, it's in my catchup that is crucial, even with the "scattering trash" shit, he tries to say I'm crumbing - any chance he got
Because you looked like you obviously were?

I mean, don't deny it now that you have the information. You seem to think I'd have super secret info as scum that you didn't have the fragment
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1524 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:42 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 1517, Dunnstral wrote:
But if I'm scum who already knew all about the orbs, how is me telling town about it what's scummy about me?

Your own thinking doesn't make sense
because you told after the fact, after you accumulated enough information to lay it out how you wanted because of the knowledge you have - and you talking about the softs just allowed you to fish for more information, who is likely to have a piece, who isn't so you can plan out what to do

it's just a theory but it has to be something I have to keep in mind

and you have understand how I feel about you insisting on me being town seemed weird AT THE TIME (when I had no knowledge), and insisting I was softing something I had no idea what you're talking about - I felt and feel like a pawn, unable to move of my own accord and forced into this crumbing thing

you wouldn't believe me D1 - you've GOT TO KNOW, from NOW ONE, FOREVER, I am AGAINST that sort of shit SO BLATANT on D1, I will NEVER do something like that

I will crumb a role SOOO FUCKING SMALL it is likely to be missed by everyone, maybe, once ina great while, IF IT SERVES ME/TOWN/MY WINCON TO DO SO.

Talking about having an orb-piece? NOOO FUCKING WAY.

anyway, a large part of me thinks you're town, but I have REALLY BAD FEELS about you still because of how you have been to me
balance among all things

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”