Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:19 pm

Post by Sesq »

Well, if anyone at this point it's VOTE: Revan, this man's play is scummy as shit. I might construct something tomorrow, but I realize that even twitching my finger at this point is a scumtell.
Ultimate Despair
Ultimate Despair
Goon
Ultimate Despair
Goon
Goon

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:21 pm

Post by Ultimate Despair »

In post 350, Sesq wrote:this man's play is scummy as shit
talk to me about what in particular you're seeing.
-M
Ultimate Despair
Ultimate Despair
Goon
Ultimate Despair
Goon
Goon

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:22 pm

In post 326, Revan wrote:There's at least 1 scum in {havingfitz, Sesq, Superhans}
why is there at least one scum in this group, and why is hans in particular the most vote-worthy?
-M
Ultimate Despair
Ultimate Despair
Goon
Ultimate Despair
Goon
Goon

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:23 pm

In post 345, mozamis wrote:
In post 236, Ultimate Despair wrote:Because 39? Not an obvtown post.
i think its because i thought that WAS a really fucking town post. and he eother looked really town before, or just after.
whatever. the guy couldnt be more town.
Explain to me why this is Mozamis as town genuinely townreading wgeurts rather than Mozamis as scum handing out a townread in order to get cred & look like stubborn town who has a strong read they won't let go off.

Because I think mozamis as town here would give reasons, and you haven't given any

- Junko
Ultimate Despair
Ultimate Despair
Goon
Ultimate Despair
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:24 pm

In post 350, Sesq wrote:Well, if anyone at this point it's VOTE: Revan, this man's play is scummy as shit. I might construct something tomorrow, but I realize that even twitching my finger at this point is a scumtell.
no, you doing scummy shit is scumtells.

you're trying to build up this image of yourself as a suffering martyr who has given up on all hope and is being scumread by everyone for the slightest things because they made some fucked up comments earlier

stop building up that image
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:26 pm

Post by Sesq »

In post 354, Ultimate Despair wrote:
In post 350, Sesq wrote:Well, if anyone at this point it's VOTE: Revan, this man's play is scummy as shit. I might construct something tomorrow, but I realize that even twitching my finger at this point is a scumtell.
no, you doing scummy shit is scumtells.

you're trying to build up this image of yourself as a suffering martyr who has given up on all hope and is being scumread by everyone for the slightest things because they made some fucked up comments earlier

Every great joke requires buildup.

I do sincerely believe Revan to be scum though. Maybe with Lucca, I had an initial gutread of which I may revisit OH WAIT
Revan
Revan
Goon
Revan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:27 pm

Post by Revan »

I feel like there's decent pressure on everyone else, but superhans is doing pretty well for himself right now, and I'm going to change that.
"Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan… and yet you are nothing. In the end, you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."
―Darth Malak to Revan
Ultimate Despair
Ultimate Despair
Goon
Ultimate Despair
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:36 pm

In post 356, Revan wrote:I feel like there's decent pressure on everyone else, but superhans is doing pretty well for himself right now,
and I'm going to change that
And this will happen when? So far you have a solitary vote on a wagon going nowhere. If you actually care about getting him lynched you should be doing something to get him lynched, not just dumping out a vote parked well out of the way of where the action is.
-M
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:48 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 91, mozamis wrote:wguerts post 39 is town. thinking about the game,wanting to discuss the game, actively engaged. All the things scum tend to avoid.
I'd already given my reasons. In a way, does it matter? As scum, i would say he is town cos i know it, and as town I would say he looks town because HE LOOKS SO FUCKING TOWN. The main gist of his posting early on was that he was clearly trying to get the game moving. Scum dont try and do that. ANd he was handing out unprovoked,strong reads. That's the GIST of what he was doing.
And that's what I'm good at. Giving the over view, seeing the wood from the trees.
You are obviously a "details" man, getting to grips with the minutae. Cool. We have different personalities, different playstyles. Dont fall into the trap of thinking I play like you as town. You stick with the point by point stuff. I 'll keep giving out the big, general stuff.
Aaaaaaaaaaaand the caffeine's still going lol
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
doomfeathers
doomfeathers
Goon
doomfeathers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:17 pm

Post by doomfeathers »

In post 294, Sesq wrote:Anyway, I'm totally aware I did stupid shit and I'm expecting to be lynched now.
In post 348, Sesq wrote:I have 0% hope that I'm not somehow getting lynched today. Sorry to be a waste of time to Town, I guess. Is self-hammering allowed? I'd do it right now if possible.
In post 347, Sesq wrote:How am I actively playing against town's win condition?
I pointed this out already in huge text. I don't know how you could have missed it. Town fights. A townie knows he's innocent and refuses to accept defeat. One who says "Oh, well. Go ahead and lynch me," is scum. Offering to self-hammer redoubles the tell; it would be grounds for a lynch by itself. Self-hammering can help scum by cutting off discussion time, but it never, NEVER helps town. Vote Sesq. (But let's not lynch until near end of day; we want to catch as many as possible. It'd probably be good to avoid L-1 until then, too, to avoid wayward hammerers, especially since Sesq is offering to self-hammer.)

On the slim chance that you are town, Sesq, keep on posting your reads. Once you flip, we'll know your true motivations. One does not have to survive to win.
doomfeathers
doomfeathers
Goon
doomfeathers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:35 pm

Post by doomfeathers »

In post 347, Sesq wrote:Also is that lynch or L-1? Regardless, this game will end up pretty interesting.
That's four votes needed out of seven. Especially telling is that Sesq keeps resigning herself to the lynch long before it's certain to happen. The "Oh, well, lynch me" post was made when she had a whopping one vote (which had been on her pretty much all game anyway). This hyper-sensitivity very strongly implies guilt.

I had a thought. Does anyone else think it likely that this is an agreed-upon bus by mozamis? (If it is, I see no problem with helping it along.)
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:12 pm

Post by Sesq »

In post 360, doomfeathers wrote:
In post 347, Sesq wrote:Also is that lynch or L-1? Regardless, this game will end up pretty interesting.
That's four votes needed out of seven. Especially telling is that Sesq keeps resigning herself to the lynch long before it's certain to happen. The "Oh, well, lynch me" post was made when she had a whopping one vote (which had been on her pretty much all game anyway). This hyper-sensitivity very strongly implies guilt.

I had a thought. Does anyone else think it likely that this is an agreed-upon bus by mozamis? (If it is, I see no problem with helping it along.)
What happened is that I forgot the votes had been reset after Hawk's kill. I've been doing a terrible of job of keeping track of this :lol:

As for what Revan's doing, I'm seeing a lot of inconsistent play. Him dissuading the DK analysis and fluff-posting really doesn't look towny to me.

As for my wagon melodrama hypertrash... well, it's more buildup, and with that I can't really argue.
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:16 pm

Post by Sesq »

New readslist. Top is scum, bottom is town.
-Scum-
Revan
Friend Computer
-Nullscum-
lucca261
mozamis
-Null-
havingfitz
-Nulltown-
MagnaOfIllusion
doomfeathers
Superhans
-Town-
wgeurts
Ultimate Despair

Do I have advanced explanations? Nah, not really. A lot of scummier reads before have toned down due to recent play, other than that things are the same as before mostly.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:24 pm

Post by Superhans »

In post 318, MagnaofIllusion wrote:After reflection of having read Superhans posts on this page and a quick re-ISO I'm moving him up to the second tier scum read I have (currently shared by Moz).

At first this page looks to be a good amount of content but at a deeper look there is little actual reads coming from his slot. The only thing close to an actual read is his sortaNullTown on Doomfeathers. Plenty of suggestions of scumminess (Revan for example) but no vote. Fence-sitting on both Friend and Sesq wagons. Looks to be similar play to my analysis of Revan's "FOS player, empty Mod Vote".

But there are some pretty strong relational Sesq ties there. If Superhans were scum and scum with Friend I'd expect he'd have jumped on the bus as he's very late to the pickup site. The way he is playing it he would get dinged pretty hard with a FC scum flip. Especially a Dayvig Friend flip. But he didn't do that. Instead he's leaving himself room to move there while fence-sitting on Sesq. And while doing that fence-sitting his narratives all tend to be "But Sesq could be Town who is ...."

VOTE: Sesq

I'm not Town reading FC but after seeing this and how Super is handling the game-state I'm happy to increase pressure on Sesq.
I'm already voting Regan...
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:25 pm

Post by Superhans »

In post 330, Revan wrote:
In post 327, doomfeathers wrote:Friend Computer, could you explain your motivation for voting karnos?
What type of question is this?

FC's ISO is bare. I don't think voting him will change this.

This is the best place for my vote to be.

VOTE: Superhans
Trying to determine if he is a noob
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:29 pm

Post by Superhans »

Although I shouldn't answer for Doom, sorry.

RU voting me because I'm voting you? That's how this feels to me.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:32 pm

Post by Superhans »

In post 346, Sesq wrote:
In post 315, Superhans wrote:
In post 301, Sesq wrote:Yes, I was saying I was misrepping you, but after looking back it looked like I had misspoke. My intent was to vote doom for his LAMIST shit but it didn't come across as that.
Are you refering to his questioning of the mechanics of the game before D1 had started?
If Doom genuinely didn't understand the game mechanics would you rather he didn't ask?
Yes I am. I have not read past this post yet by the way, so yeah.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:33 pm

Post by Superhans »

Oh shit messed up that quote,
@sesq if Doom genuinely didn't understand the game mechanics would you rather he didn't ask?
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:59 pm

Post by Superhans »

In post 363, Superhans wrote:
In post 318, MagnaofIllusion wrote:After reflection of having read Superhans posts on this page and a quick re-ISO I'm moving him up to the second tier scum read I have (currently shared by Moz).

At first this page looks to be a good amount of content but at a deeper look there is little actual reads coming from his slot. The only thing close to an actual read is his sortaNullTown on Doomfeathers. Plenty of suggestions of scumminess (Revan for example) but no vote. Fence-sitting on both Friend and Sesq wagons. Looks to be similar play to my analysis of Revan's "FOS player, empty Mod Vote".

But there are some pretty strong relational Sesq ties there. If Superhans were scum and scum with Friend I'd expect he'd have jumped on the bus as he's very late to the pickup site. The way he is playing it he would get dinged pretty hard with a FC scum flip. Especially a Dayvig Friend flip. But he didn't do that. Instead he's leaving himself room to move there while fence-sitting on Sesq. And while doing that fence-sitting his narratives all tend to be "But Sesq could be Town who is ...."

VOTE: Sesq

I'm not Town reading FC but after seeing this and how Super is handling the game-state I'm happy to increase pressure on Sesq.
I'm already voting Regan...
Scum reading me is fine, but to make ridiculous leaps in logic to try and tie me with FC and Sesq is really shoddy play.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:46 pm

Post by Superhans »

Idk about seqsq, Magna. I'm gut slight townreading him because I think people are confusing his flavour with scum play. She has admitted that her behaviour is inspired by her laziness which I think is more likely than not, true.

I would rather have FC/Revan lynched today.
karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:06 am

Post by karnos »

Vote Count 1.5
Sesq
(3/7)
- doomfeathers, magnaofillusion, ultimate despair

Friend Computer
(2/7)
-
doomfeathers
, sesq, wgeurts,
magnaofillusion
ultimate despair

Revan
(1/7)
- superhans

Superhans
(0/7)
- revan

Friend Computer
has been prodded.

(expired on 2017-01-27 08:45:01) until deadline.
With 11 alive, it takes 6 votes to lynch.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:08 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

VOTE: Friend Computer

Moving back to him as the whole “Sesq is defeated” posting she has been making timed with Friend Computer’s conspicuous absence paints a picture to me of a Scum Goon trying to take the bullet for the Scum Daykiller to make sure they don’t miss out on their second Daykill.

The timeline fits. Sesq and Friend were the players under pressure when the Daykill went off with Friend being under more pressure. Votes more or less immediately piled up on Friend after the reset. Sesq begins her “Woe is me” act at . At the time she had ZERO votes (see the Mod vote-count at ) and Friend had racked up 5 of the 7 needed to lynch.

Furthermore I’m seeing the following –
In post 362, Sesq wrote:New readslist. Top is scum, bottom is town.
-Scum-
Revan
Friend Computer
Sesq was voting Friend right after the vote was reset. She was part of the group that got him to 5 votes. And supposedly is scum reading him. Yet she doesn’t vote him who is the viable counter-wagon to her. Regardless of alignment she should be wanting to lynch the more viable candidate of her scum reads (as Town because she would know she’s Town and a lynch elsewhere is always preferable, as scum to save her own neck). Yet she isn’t doing it despite many opportunities to do so.

The only logical reason why she isn’t doing this is because she is protecting Friend.

And Doom has addressed the following post but I think misses the most important point.
In post 348, Sesq wrote:I have 0% hope that I'm not somehow getting lynched today. Sorry to be a waste of time to Town, I guess. Is self-hammering allowed? I'd do it right now if possible.
This doesn’t come from a Town perspective. But the most important reason is something Doom hasn’t hit on – Town who are lynched Day 1 get a Vengekill. Town who feels they are going down at least know they still have a chance to catch scum. Thus rolling over and suggesting a self vote (aside from laying down AtE that the current meta of MS eats up like it is candy) means she would be giving up ability to read scum who are pushing her wagon. She’s not even pretending that her lynch has any scum driving it.

But I’d rather lynch Friend Computer given Sesq’s behavior.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:21 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 354, Ultimate Despair wrote:no, you doing scummy shit is scumtells.

Stop and examine why Sesq would be so blatant in doing it then ...

--
In post 363, Superhans wrote:I'm already voting Regan...
When I posted that I had referenced the Mod’s last Vote-Count and see you not listed as voting. The most recent vote count refutes that point. Consider it an error on my part.
In post 368, Superhans wrote:Scum reading me is fine, but to make ridiculous leaps in logic to try and tie me with FC and Sesq is really shoddy play.
If it was obviously ridiculous you’d have pointed out what specifically was ridiculous. Instead you just handwave it. And point of fact in that post I was seeing relational tells to Sesq not FC (in fact I had assessed your behavior as not likely with Friend as scum given how bad you would look). Thus the sentence “some pretty strong relational ties to
Sesq
”.

Was that misrepresentation accidental on your part? And why, if scum reading you is OK, do you immediately try to say me doing so is “shoddy play”?
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:22 am

Post by karnos »

A clarification, because I made an error in some post-kill vote counts: since we are down to 11 players, it's 6 votes to lynch now.

Revan
Revan
Goon
Revan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:18 am

Post by Revan »

@Superhans
what was your purpose with these questions?
In post 311, Superhans wrote:[quote="In
What makes Lucca a 'nice fellow'?
Does Wguert and UD's game-solving also appear genuine to you?
"Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan… and yet you are nothing. In the end, you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."
―Darth Malak to Revan

Return to “Completed Open Games”