Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1675 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:05 am

Post by Papa Zito »

In post 1673, RedCoyote wrote:I'm not going to vote Infinity for being a lurker, fyi
Infinity has 183 posts. :3
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1676 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:06 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 1673, RedCoyote wrote:I'm not going to vote Infinity for being a lurker, fyi
wut
;)
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1677 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:06 am

Post by Papa Zito »

In post 1073, Fate wrote:Deadline: January 21st, 11am EST
Kappa
Just Monika
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1678 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:07 am

Post by RedCoyote »

I really don't want to read all of D2... it's going to take, like, 2 hours because I'm slow and dumb.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1679 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:10 am

Post by RedCoyote »

In post 1675, Papa Zito wrote:
Infinity has 183 posts. :3
whatever same diff
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1680 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:10 am

Post by Papa Zito »

I'll save you some time RC. What do you think of this post:
In post 1409, drealmerz7 wrote:Now that you're all finally tapped out, I can begin (kagami aside who is totally fine and obvitown.) I waited and waited until there was nothing left for most of you to talk about because I felt otherwise I simply would not be believed and would get drawn into it all which is exactly what I did not want to happen (it started to happen at the beginning of the game and there was no preventing it...will get to that...) This way I'm able to not be a factor as much as it seemed I was becoming (and still am, sure, but, I think it'll make sense as we go through...)

Please bear with me. I have a lot notes and scattered thoughts and I will probably repeat things that I've said because I have cross-over notes and not sure what is fully where, I've done my best at trying to keep it coherent for you all.

Spoiler: it begins
The FIRST thing you all need to know and believe is that I have ABSOLUTELY NO SPECIAL KNOWLEDGE about ANYTHING game/mechanical related AT ALL as has been drawn to appear that I do. Absolutely not a thing. There were no "softs", I was not hinting at a single thing related to anything. ALL I ever did was use the flavor that was provided for ALL by Fate in the public game thread. I don't know anything about orb pieces or anything (other than what I've read from the rest of you.) I FUCKING HATE HAVING TO CLAIM THAT I DON'T HAVE AN ORB PIECE BECASE. But, there you go. You all fucking think I have one. I don't!!! If you are town you NEED TO ADJUST YOUR READS ACCORDINGLY RIGHT NOW!!! Seriously. Look:
In post 2, Fate wrote:
“The day that you find this orb you will no longer be
seekers
. I wonder if you will be able to face that fear.

I wonder if you will have the courage to stare into where the True orb resides….”
In post 4, drealmerz7 wrote:seek

find

question (seek)
I took that from flavor and made a post to sound philosophical/profound because I treat a lot of mafia games like we are on a quest for Truth together. This just all fits and is how I was approaching the game to start, getting "into it." THIS IS THE TRUTH and you HAVE to believe me. Tell me what I need to do to convince you if you don't believe me.
IT HAS TO HAPPEN ALL FELLOW TOWNIES MUST BELIEVE THIS!

Spoiler: more "soft stuff"
The idea starts early and grows quickly in my head that dunnstral is simply trying to make it seem like I know something when I don't so he can use it to his advantage later, but I just don't know. I elaborate on that a little somewhere else.

I simply say this (spiritual realm/astral plane type stuff that I have basic knowledge of):
In post 61, drealmerz7 wrote:anyone know what ayahuasca is?
In post 62, Dunnstral wrote:Nice soft
and he uses it to insist I'm softing - I don't even know what that is supposed to be a soft of!!!
In post 71, Dunnstral wrote:I bet drealmerz thinks he's witty, clever, and secretive

But you're not. The rest of us know
exactly
what you're talking about. You know what you must do. As do I.
that comes after the Alex Grey paintingpic I post and say "we must combine our minds to see True". I picked that one because it is a joining of the minds to see clarity sort of picture (to put it very simply right now) - again, had I any conception that there's anything about actually joining orbs mechanics wise I would have never been saying anything like this. If there is orb combining stuff in the game, I bet Fate is having AFUCKING BLAST with all of this. But then, I think so is dunnstral, and it reads to me that he is manipulating it all to his purposes as far as I can see. He and nacho working together I think?
In post 69, Staeg wrote: On top of that, a lot of people sure are talking about the thing you're not supposed to talk about.
staeg shows special knowledge as well - he's either scum with the shared knowledge or an individual with special knowledge - if town THIS IS WHY WHAT DUNN IS DOING WITH CLAIMING THE SOFTING (which is ALL him as I see it), drawing information out of others. I HATE IT. This is why I've been MIA. I just...I am in a really tough spot, not knowing what to do, who to trust, or anything. IT'S FUCKED. and it's dunnstral to blame. He should be lynched if not infinity, who is his "BUDDY" (which he called him multiple times I won't even get to that stuff in this post.)
In post 187, Dunnstral wrote:for real though stop softing because we know what you're talking about
what?!?!? this came after this:
In post 182, drealmerz7 wrote:individuals would be wise to not leave their trash scattered about the plane
I'm talking about all the cluttering of the thread with pointless multiple string posts of small snippets is all, seriously.

then there's:
In post 190, Staeg wrote:
In post 189, Staeg wrote:Infinity wagon is good but dunnstral votes are better.
To elaborate on this: dunny's play is inconsistent with information available to the town role he's softed.
gives me good feelings about staeg

Now, I since I don't know whether dunnstral is town or scum (I'm pretty sure scum), I'm going to go down both paths and see where they lead.

If he's town he's done a horrible thing, imo, thinking he knows best and trying to control the situation because of that- like he has some knowledge / a piece of the orb and wants to be in charge, and if that is the case I think it has gone HORRIBLY and scum has so much information because of him, he's almost a PL due to being so anti-town. Dunnstral has pulled me into something from the beginning of this game and it has been beyond my willpower/ability to stop it. I tried a couple times and quickly noticed that everything was starting to go how he wanted and so I completely disengaged because 1.) he is wrong about me and I can't seem to convince him or others otherwise and engaging it was likely to not go well or 2.) he's scum trying to draw me into his shit and make it seem like #1 and if that is the case I thought (still think) my best course of action was to disengage so he couldn't use me as a piece in whatever game he is playing.

On D1 he defends me and I find it SUPER SUPER odd, but I don't know what it is about at the time. Now with the outing of everything my read is he just wants to NK me and get the orb piece? I didn't die. Spyrex did something to SAD...I don't know. My brain is really all over the place because I don't KNOW what to think. All I know is that you all need to believe me and work withme to work through all of this to get it NO LONGER ASKEW. There is soooo much through the thread based on all of this. PM, I think you are ON IT and I trust you to do correctly with it all.

I think Nacho is scum, I think dunn is scum, they might be scum together or it might be multiball is more likely by the look of the associations going on. Dunn+Infinity+? Nacho+Kagami+?

I REALLY TRIED to stop things from the beginning by saying I WAS NOT SOFTING ANYTHING AND NEVER WOULD DO THAT!!! ANYONE who has meta with me (nacho, spyr, dunn, nahdia) MIGHT MIGHT MIGHT be able to attest to this for me? But I don't know, and obviously any of them could lie (total TR on spyr though he is totally town fucking all of you GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR - camnstuki seriously me too I played game with him recently completed wordplay mafia and I'm quite sure his slot is town here :\ let's just drop that now though?)

So this whole time I don't know what to do, so I've been letting it lay and watch where it goes and grows until it was seemingly OVER WITH. Thank you all for your patience.

I can address other stuff later but I think we should tackle this now? Should I talk about the nacho SR on me or wait? (I don't feel bullied by him at all, omg so many things...love you nacho, but you're scum, and I've been on you since the GO and you want to remove me! especially now since you think I may have an orb piece?)

EVERYONE! Ask me questions and let's get into it. I am here now and we are a GO for game-solving.

did a refresh and fine. I'll hit submit
Kappa
Just Monika
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1681 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:11 am

Post by RedCoyote »

ugh
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1682 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:11 am

Post by Papa Zito »

rofl
Kappa
Just Monika
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1683 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:13 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 1679, RedCoyote wrote:whatever same diff
No it's not the same difference. You directed that comment at me but I hadn't even said anything about lurking so...???
;)
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1684 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:17 am

Post by RedCoyote »

I will say that I don't think that drealmerz didn't know about the orbs. That's a double negative, but I'm saying that I think he knew about the orbs despite this crazy, raving post claiming otherwise. I don't believe in all these coincidences. That said, what's the scum motivation for completely trying to throw away all the town credit that Dunn/Staeg was heaping onto him? Why blow up about it? Why not just play along?
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1685 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:17 am

Post by RedCoyote »

In post 1683, Desperado wrote:
In post 1679, RedCoyote wrote:whatever same diff
No it's not the same difference. You directed that comment at me but I hadn't even said anything about lurking so...???
[joke][/joke]
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1686 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:19 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

read all of D2 or replace out
balance among all things
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1687 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:20 am

Post by Papa Zito »

In post 1684, RedCoyote wrote:I'm saying that I think he knew about the orbs
uh oh
Kappa
Just Monika
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1688 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:21 am

Post by RedCoyote »

PZ (or anyone one the drealmerz wagon), if you can answer (or point me to a post that addresses it), then I'll consider joining the wagon. We'll need to take one of Dunn/drealmerz down eventually, I think, because they're not scum together.

If no one can answer to my satisfaction, then I guess I'll start reading over again and see if I can come to my own conclusion.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1689 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:22 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

so, RC, you're really confused about the orb stuff, and can't get your head around, but you're sure I knew about them...

your play just went WAYYYY downhill
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1690 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:23 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

and you didn't really read D2, sooo...

yeahhhh...

I could vote RC today at this point too

but no reason infinity shouldn't go through

bus itup time, scummers
balance among all things
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1691 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:27 am

Post by RedCoyote »

In post 1689, drealmerz7 wrote:so, RC, you're really confused about the orb stuff, and can't get your head around, but you're sure I knew about them...

your play just went WAYYYY downhill
I don't believe you when you say everything you did D1 was a coincidence. I just don't know if it makes you town or scum.
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1692 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:29 am

Post by Papa Zito »

sigh

please see
In post 1417, Papa Zito wrote:
In post 1409, drealmerz7 wrote:(kagami aside who is totally fine and obvitown.)
I think Nacho is scum, I think dunn is scum, they might be scum together or it might be multiball is more likely by the look of the associations going on. Dunn+Infinity+? Nacho+Kagami+?
how did you manage this in the space of a single post
(we requested his thought process here and still haven't gotten it)

And then the bananas conversation starting from here:
In post 1450, Papa Zito wrote:
In post 1409, drealmerz7 wrote:I think Nacho is scum, I think dunn is scum, they might be scum together or it might be multiball is more likely by the look of the associations going on. Dunn+Infinity+? Nacho+Kagami+?
In post 1448, drealmerz7 wrote:wtf are people trying to push the vote on staeg? that looks way fishy

infinity, zito, nacho, are the best options today from what I see
What.

VOTE: drealmerz7
Kappa
Just Monika
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1693 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:38 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 1691, RedCoyote wrote: I don't believe you when you say everything you did D1 was a coincidence.
you said that already

you're simply wrong

read the fucking day

read it in order

and then come to a conclusion

out of context you can't discern shit, especially when I play full of emotion and you have to LEARN TO UNDERSTAND ME to gauge if I'm truthful or not

you can't just look at it and write it off as coincidence

READ THE SHIT ABOUT ME AND FLAVOR, like, seriously, you're going to get it soon if you don't shut the fuck up and actually try to comprehend what is going on
balance among all things
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1694 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:38 am

Post by Kagami »

Do we have any real objections to the Infinity lynch?

I'm going to actual vote him, and we should probably designate a hammerer.
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1695 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:51 am

Post by Papa Zito »

I don't have objections per se but I'd like to know what he's being lynched for.
Kappa
Just Monika
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #1696 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:14 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 1694, Kagami wrote:Do we have any real objections to the Infinity lynch?

I'm going to actual vote him, and we should probably designate a hammerer.
I have an objection to the infinity lynch, and I tried to engage with you about it. Please respond.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1697 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:14 am

Post by Kagami »

but not having to respond is part of what makes the lynch so good :<
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1698 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:17 am

Post by Kagami »

I think I know why what happened with Mollie happened, and I don't see any value in further discussing it.

If you think there's something that's related to my alignment in there, then I'm willing to answer any fairly specific question that requires less than two lines to address and isn't designed to force me to say not-so-nice things about other players.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1699 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:18 am

Post by Desperado »

i just want her to come back and play with me :(
;)

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”