Reflektor
Reflektor
Goon
Reflektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:11 am

Post by Reflektor »

I've seen so many broken promises I don't even know what the opposite of a broken promise is.
Reflektor
Reflektor
Goon
Reflektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:12 am

Post by Reflektor »

In post 410, BBmolla wrote:
In post 403, Realeo wrote:For someone, that is a regular scummie from 2011, I find it hard for that to fly.
this is an appeal to experience

I can guaruntee that experience =/= skill and that I am shit at this game and can link multiple games to prove it
it's less of an appeal to experience and more of just plain wonky reasoning
Reflektor
Reflektor
Goon
Reflektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:15 am

Post by Reflektor »

In post 412, BBmolla wrote:My read lessened on LuV when it became clear it might be a meta issue
I've seen him play better as town.
Prism's seen him play better as scum.
I've been waiting for LUV to step up and become himself again but we have a limited amount of time and a limited amount of bropasses and I'm not really interested in letting him live until he shows some tiny spark of interest.
Reflektor
Reflektor
Goon
Reflektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:17 am

Post by Reflektor »

In post 422, shadonra wrote:I'm starting to lean scum on Realeo. 384 strikes me more as white knighting than a real defense, mostly because of the mention of day 2 lylo, and 387 appears shallow to me. I think I would lean scum on Reflektor, but it's hard to muster the will to dig through his posts.
Excellent, glad that my master plan is working.
Did you have an opinion? Do you really think that scum replaces out for the reasons she did?
Reflektor
Reflektor
Goon
Reflektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:18 am

Post by Reflektor »

In post 423, Empking wrote:Real:
In post 18, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I don't math but sounds about right. Why do you seem so concerned?
This is it. Its not as bad as I remember it, although it was only replacing my random vote, so I was not necessarily blown away by it at the time. Essentially there are so many reactions to Tammy's comments and town would make all of them - being less tactical and self-preserving - but not often this ne. This is real interaction but is devoid of underreaction or (more likely) overreaction. Essentially, its too perfect (but lacking any artefacts of thinking through the subject raher than the post*) thus seeming planned or calculated.

Imagine a commet heading towards earth. Some people scream and run around. Some stay deathly still. One guy is tring to calm people don and he's a doctor of physics. Another one is also being calm and interacting with the others an is uper-reasonable. THe film follows this guy. At the end, however, it is shown that, in a twist,he is an alien controlling the meteorite with his mind. Hopefuilly, that clears it up.
hey empking - who are your town reads and why do you have them?
Reflektor
Reflektor
Goon
Reflektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:26 am

Post by Reflektor »

In post 433, Persivul wrote:What a crap push. Let's wagon random. No, vig him. No, who wants to vote him? But is it weird I want to vig him? He's just useless. No wait, he might be scummy useless. So if you noticed I floated a trial balloon, note that I wasn't really expecting support. USE CAPS TO BLAME MY TERRIBLE PUSH ON RANDOM.
I don't think that there's a case that a sober person could produce that calls randomidget's ISO anything other than "absolutely horrible". If we end the day on randmidget, then, regardless of flip, we have a good lynch on our hands. Do you really think that a scum player would have to float a trial balloon out on that lynch?
Reflektor
Reflektor
Goon
Reflektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:27 am

Post by Reflektor »

The opinions of "good lynch vs. good vig" are also well documented; I'm not sure what your criticism with Fate talking about those two things specifically is about.
Reflektor
Reflektor
Goon
Reflektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:30 am

Post by Reflektor »

In post 435, Persivul wrote:
In post 389, Reflektor wrote:He's not talking about alignment, he's talking about competence.
This pinged me - why are you answering for Fate?
His meaning was obvious. Is there a reason I shouldn't be clarifying things that are obvious?
Reflektor
Reflektor
Goon
Reflektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:31 am

Post by Reflektor »

In post 436, Realeo wrote:some player seems so chilly with Tammy
what does this mean?
Medea the Alien
Medea the Alien
Mafia Scum
Medea the Alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:33 am

Post by Medea the Alien »

Nacho you are doing the not weighing in on things thing, stahp it. You're not committing to a read on us and it's giving me ffery-hives.
(expired on 2021-08-14 00:00:01)
Medea the Alien
Medea the Alien
Mafia Scum
Medea the Alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:35 am

Post by Medea the Alien »

In post 487, Keybladewielder wrote:

Vote Count

Gamma Emerald -
Reflektor - Gamma Emerald (L-6)
randomidget - Aj the Epic, Fate, -Grey-(L-4)
Lil Uzi Vert - Empking, shadonra (L-5)
Empking - Lil Uzi Vert (L-6)
Aj The Epic - Realeo (L-6)
BBMolla -
shadonra -
-Grey- - Medea the Alien, BBMolla (L-5)
Fate - Reflektor, Persivul, randomidget (L-4)
Persivul -
Realeo -
Medea The Alien -
No Lynch -

With 13 alive, it's 7 to lynch!
Not Voting:

Day 1 Ends in:

(expired on 2017-01-21 15:15:25)
Like the time we have left is only enough to get a wagon to lynch if people get suddenly more active. Everyone checking in once a day at most just isn't enough.
(expired on 2021-08-14 00:00:01)
Reflektor
Reflektor
Goon
Reflektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:36 am

Post by Reflektor »

In post 509, Medea the Alien wrote:Nacho you are doing the not weighing in on things thing, stahp it. You're not committing to a read on us and it's giving me ffery-hives.
i'm catching up; you can take your hives and...

get honey from them?
Reflektor
Reflektor
Goon
Reflektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:37 am

Post by Reflektor »

In post 510, Medea the Alien wrote:Like the time we have left is only enough to get a wagon to lynch if people get suddenly more active. Everyone checking in once a day at most just isn't enough.
then make a push to get the people's blood pumping
Reflektor
Reflektor
Goon
Reflektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:43 am

Post by Reflektor »

In post 436, Realeo wrote:However, I'd like to argue to Fate that he is playing a safe town, not a safe scum want to have his options open. I'd like to consider that he is being town for his attitude.
I'm not really sure why those quotes that you bolded show that Medea is safe town over safe scum; most of Penguin's Tammy-related walls to me seemed pretty distinctively not alignment-indicative unless I'm missing a big bombshell somewhere.
Reflektor
Reflektor
Goon
Reflektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:49 am

Post by Reflektor »

In post 449, -Grey- wrote:"He's scum laying low!""Yeah I can see why your scumread dropped off"BOTH ABOUT FATE'S EXPLANATION FOR HIS INACTIVITY
I'm confused.

The first quote is about Fate's explanation for inactivity; I agree his criticism there is dumb because the chances he's telling the truth regardless of alignment is infinitely higher than lying about technology to cover up seeming "townier" later game.

The second quote is about randomidget talking about his scumread on Fate dropping off because of Fate's pressure of him.
Reflektor
Reflektor
Goon
Reflektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:51 am

Post by Reflektor »

In post 464, Keybladewielder wrote:
In post 463, Medea the Alien wrote:
In post 456, Keybladewielder wrote:
In post 438, Realeo wrote:
Hey mod! When day vig shoots (from GS?), how does day vig shoots? Does they post in this thread like

Shoot: Donald Drumpf

Or secretly from PM?

(I'm using orange italic. I'm not impersonating mod since mod is orange bold =D)
I nearly missed this post. As it states in the rules, please use bolded text to get my attention.

Day vig will send me a message in pm.
Does a shot in this manner end the game's day?

BTW because of this handing out a gun and allowing anyone to shoot in secret is inherently antitown.
Yes. It does.
this ruins that gunsmith plan.
Reflektor
Reflektor
Goon
Reflektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:53 am

Post by Reflektor »

In post 467, Medea the Alien wrote:Grey: As said before; grey was clearly closely reading my posts (he went so far as to comment on a typo/grammar error in one of them) and made the most obvious lead up into voting us ever. He's scum who went looking for a good reason to join the wagon on us; not town who was looking for scum.
Why does it matter if he telegraphed his vote when he made it?
It's not like you don't know who you're voting before you're done catching up; did you take any particular issue with the reasoning he pushed you on?
Reflektor
Reflektor
Goon
Reflektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:58 am

Post by Reflektor »

In post 469, Medea the Alien wrote:Yes but in this case it was transparently scummy; not just transparent. That was the buildup of a case; that was reading our posts closely nitpicking errors but failed to comment on any of the major content; aside from stuff he could use to justify a vote on us.
Why do you hold the expectation that he would address the big walls?

1) Aside from the Inigo vote, Penguin's Tammy walls are absolute bitches to navigate and understand if your name isn't A) Nacho or B) Tammy, and that's the big chunk of what your hydra's contributed today; was there something else you think that he should have commented on?

2) It's fairly clear that his catchup style was just to comment on the scummy things that stood out to him; as a result, I'm not sure he didn't mention anything on you except for vote reasoning.
Reflektor
Reflektor
Goon
Reflektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:59 am

Post by Reflektor »

In post 467, Medea the Alien wrote:RQS when already in RVS has no real town benefit and shits up the thread.
people do silly things sometimes cabd; not sure how this is scummy.
Reflektor
Reflektor
Goon
Reflektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:01 am

Post by Reflektor »

In post 485, -Grey- wrote:
In post 484, Aj The Epic wrote:All I know is concurring is literally defined as agreeing.
Put on your fucking big boy pants and read some supreme court opinions, dipshït.
I have no idea what you guys were talking but this post owns
Reflektor
Reflektor
Goon
Reflektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:04 am

Post by Reflektor »

you know if you switch BBMolla and shadonra I'd totally kill the top half of the playerlist and give the bottom half a day
Reflektor
Reflektor
Goon
Reflektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:07 am

Post by Reflektor »

In post 251, Medea the Alien wrote:JFC, apparently we have to act and think and discuss exactly what you imagine we would be doing when you imagine it happening for it to be legit. True report: after signing up we didn't talk about this game. It's my first week back at work and my stamina's shot to hell; last week I'd get to about 10 AM and be looking for a place to take a nap. My energy went to getting through the day and making sure we were ready for the next one, not advance study for this game. And as far as direct interaction with you goes, if you'd said anything I found interesting maybe I would have.* Or maybe not. Sorting you is hard enough for me without doing it in front of you to have any deviations from "Tammy is the towniest town who ever towned" be a reason for you to get all upset. So no, I didn't have any interest in calming you down or telling you personally to chill. I was more interested in trying to find some avenue of scum hunting, especially since I don't know some of this player list at all.*to clarify because I know this sounds mean, my takeaway from your posts up to that point were that the game setup was nuts and here are some nutsy things we could do in response, but maybe not. I had nothing further to say there beyond that those suggestions were not likely and quite premature when there's a day phase's worth of scum hunting to do without getting offtrack with pessimism.
This is a genuine post. I don't really think that it's alignment indicative.
I don't feel that Penguin's early interactions with Tammy were off, but I'd feel like her early approach to Tammy would be similar as scum and I could pretty easily seeing her get genuinely fired up about the interactions in general.

Do you disagree?
Reflektor
Reflektor
Goon
Reflektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:15 am

Post by Reflektor »

In post 255, Medea the Alien wrote:Unvoting in 154 reads as way too momentous a conclusion for what it's coming from,
This is the significant part of the Indigo case; the rest are observations that I could give or take (the ISO as a whole feels underwhelming, but replacement means that her head probably wasn't in it 100%). I think that it's odd, but I don't think that there's a scum case behind it compelling enough to carry it to a lynch. I think that your Grey push is probably biased; your point that you saw voted him coming is bleh and I don't agree with you that him ignoring your larger content bursts was scum-indicative (because they're hard to navigate and because that's the general style of your catchup as a whole). I think that your push on the slot as a whole is getting stale and I don't really see you searching for a direction elsewhere; your Gamma reasoning in particular is lazy lazy lazy central and while we can fall back on the randomidget wagon I have hopes of something a little more inspiring.

I think that your slot is still scummy. I'm not happy with seeing you lynched today because there is a pretty sizeable pile of people who need a noose and I know that your better half can salvage the slot once she has some time and distance and I'm willing to wait.
Reflektor
Reflektor
Goon
Reflektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:27 am

Post by Reflektor »

FIRING SQUAD:
Gamma Emerald
randomidget
Lil Uzi Vert
Empking
Aj The Epic
shadonra

DON'T IMMEDIATELY DIE HORRIBLY SQUAD:
BBMolla
-Grey- Indigo
Fate - real townread!
Persivul
Realeo Tammy - real townread!
Medea The Alien

this is the state of the union right now and it's not pretty
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:33 am

Post by Persivul »

Except for Medea you just put the lower volume posters in die, and the higher volume posters in don't die. Weren't you just calling someone else lazy...?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”