Frozen Angel (1): The DEO
drealmersz7 (0):
KuroiXHF (0):
Creature (0):
Postie (0):
JaeReed (0):
Klingoncelt (0):

Not Voting: Postie, Frozen Angel

With 12 alive it takes 7 votes to lynch.

The day will end in (expired on 2017-01-19 21:00:00).

GE has until late tonight to post or I will start seeking a replacement.
Creature has been prodded.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Any/all

Post Post #3126 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:14 am

Post by Postie »

In post 3121, Frozen Angel wrote:postie try voting someone just to prove you can't vote today
We're going to have this every day, aren't we? :roll:

VOTE: Postie
Discourse is fleeting, but junk mail is forever.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3127 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:39 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

I was going to consolidate and vote Gamma, but I feel odd about two of my scum reads comprising the rest of the wagon.

It's making me think Vax is scum.
"and now i am TURNED ON AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!" - KainTepes

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3128 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:54 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

In post 3104, JaeReed wrote:DEO wagon had Vax having an awful jump on with a "bought your vote" comment in response to Titus saying Math bought drinks.
Jareed hates jokes. Check.

I just want DEO to consolidate their reads and stop contradicting thier selves (half the head says the think someones scum and the other half doesn't) It's a big deal because every time something comes up, the other head speaks up and says "that was titus/mathblade, that wasn't me"... but it WAS you. You are hive mind, you are hydra.
This is why I want pressure on DEO

If they can't do that, they need to be lynched, because scum!DEO can just keep on skating on through this game this way.
Vaxkiller is not anti-vaccine, he is a killer of Vax machines.

Games played.
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3129 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:54 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

@kuroi
Are you town reading Jareed and Klingon?

Games played.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3130 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:06 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 3129, Vaxkiller wrote:@kuroi
Are you town reading Jareed and Klingon?
Nullish on Jae. Light scum read on Klingon.

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3131 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:25 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

In post 3111, JaeReed wrote:The people asking me to case Vax after I already did so are mostly my townreads + zef I think?
People keep asking for a case because you have nothing.

I went though the rest of your iso and found anything you had to say about me... its all just "Vax is scum" and "I already presented my case"
Here is the one post I could find where you say anything of value... and its all about Vedith, and its all from page 9 and before.
In post 2100, JaeReed wrote:
In post 2082, Postie wrote:
In post 2080, JaeReed wrote:I can try to give a soft case if it'll help?
Go for it.
So far it's just what I've noticed early on in the game.

Alright, Gamma scumread around the push on Clemency.
Reasoning: followed by 54 and 56. Hanlon's razor. Titus towncred for 57/59 given that.
By page 5 in my reread I was at Gamma scum, DEO town. Creature and Creeps I was on the fence about as I disliked both of their votes on S_S.
I agreed with and

Enter Vedith in with a post that is awful in a way I can't really describe because words. But it's a bad post and there's a reason that I can't articulate right now.

still by far the worst hop on I think given Deimos post prior in . That said I always misread Klingon and she bubbled KTS and I can't see why she'd do that from a scum perspective. Especially as she's still passing on information from him, which means he trusts her to do so, which means she's not omitting things on him. (Trust is evident in the fact that he's obviously still talking in the PT)

again from Vedith is really bad in light of how things have gone down. I don't like the push away from Gamma here. I don't believe it's town motivated, regardless of Gamma's alignment. There's no reasoning why that doesn't make Gamma scum.

I again dislike from Vedith. S_S had a clearly expressed scumread on Gamma and possibly on DEO (started with DEO then dropped that in favour of thinking Gamma was the most likely scum on his wagon). I don't like the off-handed dismissal of Gamma being scum without any reason why at all. The reads on Rach and Kuroi are again both dismissive and indicate he doesn't want to read them. Then the characterization of drealmerz in order to justify a scumread there as though people can't have quieter games pings me. The last two lines "The rest, who knows as of yet? Now your turn." comes across as grandstanding. Like he's trying to make a point of "I've been pro-town here".

Here is most of times you have mentioned me:

Spoiler:
In post 1889, JaeReed wrote:
In post 1860, Vaxkiller wrote:Yeah its hard to read, but for this game he gets a pass because of his role, im pretty much treating him like an innocent child at this point.
VOTE: Vaxkiller
In post 1892, JaeReed wrote:Treating him like an IC for his flavour reveal and the double day which we're not even sure was caused by him is a lazy af read. It deserves a vote while I continue my reread, at the very least.
In post 2005, JaeReed wrote:VOTE: Vaxkiller

I think this is actually scum.
In post 2007, JaeReed wrote:
In post 2004, drealmerz7 wrote:what you did in another game and what you do here only matters as far as comparitive information, it doesn't MEAN anything necessarily

what means more to me is that it struck me that you were being a little fishy (in both senses of the word here) around the lycan kill, almost a little frantic it seemed? and considering I kind of said I was going to kill him, it adds to the fishyness of it that you didn't 'let it be' a bit more

I'm not saying YOU'RE SCUM because of it, but, it's definitely notable and I'd like other ppl's views on it (me having made the kill and knowing what happened with lycan gives me an entirely different view than the rest of you so I might be seeing more than is actually there?)
I mean yes and no. It matters to understand my mindset when I'm scum. There's no guarantee I'll post in exactly the same way but there hasn't been much time passed since then. Which means you either have to believe I can improve in a major way with my mindset in a short amount of time, or I'm just town this time.

And yes, the Lycan kill didn't make sense from scum and would have indicated everything I thought about the gamestate being wrong. I would have left it if I thought it was a vig but the case of a vig with no scum kill isn't one that I see often enough to believe it actually happens lol.
In post 2008, JaeReed wrote:
In post 2006, Postie wrote:Why?
Do you have a reason why not?

I can try to case it tomorrow, but I can't understand why you're only questioning me on Vax.
In post 2080, JaeReed wrote:
In post 2074, Postie wrote:Idk. I have enough of a townread on you as of that I'm not going to bother to probe further for now. zefiend has sunk low enough in my reads that I want to vote him instead.
IfIHadOne.jpg

Or maybe Vax.
God where's the direction in this game I need to reread
I'm more on Vax, but I don't have motivation to push it. I can try to give a soft case if it'll help?
In post 2100, JaeReed wrote:
In post 2082, Postie wrote:
In post 2080, JaeReed wrote:I can try to give a soft case if it'll help?
Go for it.
So far it's just what I've noticed early on in the game.

Alright, Gamma scumread around the push on Clemency.
Reasoning: followed by 54 and 56. Hanlon's razor. Titus towncred for 57/59 given that.
By page 5 in my reread I was at Gamma scum, DEO town. Creature and Creeps I was on the fence about as I disliked both of their votes on S_S.
I agreed with and

Enter Vedith in with a post that is awful in a way I can't really describe because words. But it's a bad post and there's a reason that I can't articulate right now.

still by far the worst hop on I think given Deimos post prior in . That said I always misread Klingon and she bubbled KTS and I can't see why she'd do that from a scum perspective. Especially as she's still passing on information from him, which means he trusts her to do so, which means she's not omitting things on him. (Trust is evident in the fact that he's obviously still talking in the PT)

again from Vedith is really bad in light of how things have gone down. I don't like the push away from Gamma here. I don't believe it's town motivated, regardless of Gamma's alignment. There's no reasoning why that doesn't make Gamma scum.

I again dislike from Vedith. S_S had a clearly expressed scumread on Gamma and possibly on DEO (started with DEO then dropped that in favour of thinking Gamma was the most likely scum on his wagon). I don't like the off-handed dismissal of Gamma being scum without any reason why at all. The reads on Rach and Kuroi are again both dismissive and indicate he doesn't want to read them. Then the characterization of drealmerz in order to justify a scumread there as though people can't have quieter games pings me. The last two lines "The rest, who knows as of yet? Now your turn." comes across as grandstanding. Like he's trying to make a point of "I've been pro-town here".
In post 2118, JaeReed wrote:
In post 2110, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 2108, JaeReed wrote:I'm not sure if it's alignment indicative or just indicative that he's not invested in the game.
my feeling was more that he has been sitting back watching things unfold because of the way the game-state is all weird and shit, but, not speaking for him, that's more my read, and to me that is towny

it doesn't feel lurky-scummy it feels observant-towny, with the bits he's inputed, and yeh, a bit of deimos there are townpings (scumpings too, but, that was an odd involvment from that slot...this is a weird game...)
I think he's just being lazy, personally =P I've seen him put in more effort in most of the games I've seen him play.
In post 2111, The DEO wrote:@JaeReed Looks like you have machine gun instead of a sniper rifle. Focus in top scumread.

~~Math
I am focusing on my top scumread. It's Vax.
In post 2913, JaeReed wrote:
In post 2910, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 2907, Postie wrote:Vax is an infinitely better lynch.
In post 2908, JaeReed wrote:I'd rather no lynch than lynch DEO.
Goodie. I can ask the same question for both posts. Perhaps I'm missing something - why?
DEO is obvtown. Their pushes have always been righteous. I already gave my case for Vax lynch. You all ignored it, that doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
In post 3046, JaeReed wrote:
In post 3040, drealmerz7 wrote:so give me a better SR and make the case!! I'm listening!
...............................................................................................................................

I feel like I need those breathing exercises after seeing this.

Remember my case on Vedith? I've asked multiple times what you thought of that and you've always defaulted to talking about Vaxkiller instead. I want your opinion on why what Vedith did D1 and how he positioned himself there and stayed off wagons is in any way town indicative or not scum indicative enough for a vote, please.
In post 3104, JaeReed wrote:So by my count by Page 20 the votes looked like this:

DEO wagon had Vax having an awful jump on with a "bought your vote" comment in response to Titus saying Math bought drinks. Kuroi had a "we need to consolidate votes" jump on, which then tied it with the Vax wagon. drealmerz jumped on during the back and forth.

The DEO (4): Klingoncelt, Vaxkiller, KuroiXHF, drealmerz7
Vaxkiller (3): JaeReed, Gamma Emerald
ɀefiend (1): Creature
Mhsmith0 (1): ɀefiend
Frozen Angel (1): The DEO

Not Voting: Postie, Mhsmith0, Frozen Angel

With 12 alive it takes 7 votes to lynch.

Gonna continue getting an unofficial count up after the latest vote changes.
In post 3110, JaeReed wrote:I really would just prefer Vax. There is too much resistance to that lynch and too much of people ignoring my points then asking for them repeatedly. Counterwagon on my hardest townread DEO popped up to it. Now a counterwagon on Gamma the person voting with me on Vax. But people are saying he's town so :/ iunno. I'll hammer or vote on whoever gets up to a leading wagon that I'm not hard townreading at this point.

pedit - thanks drealmz <3 *hugs*
In post 3111, JaeReed wrote:
In post 3110, JaeReed wrote:I really would just prefer Vax. There is too much resistance to that lynch and too much of people ignoring my points then asking for them repeatedly. Counterwagon on my hardest townread DEO popped up to it. Now a counterwagon on Gamma the person voting with me on Vax. But people are saying he's town so :/ iunno. I'll hammer or vote on whoever gets up to a leading wagon that I'm not hard townreading at this point.
I mean even those points aren't particularly relevant as reasons, actually.
The people asking me to case Vax after I already did so are mostly my townreads + zef I think?
The people doing counterwagon votes outside of my townreads are Klingon and smith only and I think Klingon voted DEO ages ago and hasn't been around much since, so it's really just smith.

Klingoncelts reason for voting me:
In post 3122, Klingoncelt wrote:KTS Scumreads KuroiXHF and Drealm. These two and Vax are the likely Scumteam.
Thats it.

At this point I'm not sure which is scummier to be honest.

Jareed, you keep saying you have something, but you have nothing.

VOTE: Jareed

Games played.
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3132 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:46 am

Post by Postie »

The OMGUS feels vaguely town but dear god both of those posts are pinging the fuck out of me.
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3133 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:49 am

Post by Postie »

In post 3128, Vaxkiller wrote:I just want DEO to consolidate their reads and stop contradicting thier selves (half the head says the think someones scum and the other half doesn't) It's a big deal because every time something comes up, the other head speaks up and says "that was titus/mathblade, that wasn't me"... but it WAS you. You are hive mind, you are hydra.
This is why I want pressure on DEO

If they can't do that, they need to be lynched, because scum!DEO can just keep on skating on through this game this way.
I mean
this
is all you could come up with after 126 pages of content? Like really?
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3134 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:57 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

In post 3133, Postie wrote:I mean this is all you could come up with after 126 pages of content? Like really?
?

I keep trying to read his iso to get a read and I can't. I can't get a read on DEO, because its literally 2 people with 2 opinions.

Games played.
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3135 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:58 am

Post by Postie »

But like, there's really
nothing
else for you to comment on?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3136 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:06 am

Post by JaeReed »

I also had the voting point that you left out. And one of those posts had literally nothing to do with you and was about smith, iirc.

No one has been able to tell me why those posts from vedith are not necessarily scum indicative so yeah, that is a case when combined with the voting history. A case which no one has been able to tell me is wrong and scum were ignoring hoping I'd go away so I'm pretty sure I'm right here. The fact that Vax ignored it right up til now is further proof.
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #3137 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:09 am

Post by Creature »

Oh nice I was prodded again.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #3138 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:09 am

Post by Creature »

When will the day end?
Sigh
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3139 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:12 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 3128, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 3104, JaeReed wrote:DEO wagon had Vax having an awful jump on with a "bought your vote" comment in response to Titus saying Math bought drinks.
Jareed hates jokes. Check.
Jokes with votes while pretending they're the real reason is for RVS.

"Pressure" votes this close to deadline is a vote to deadline lynch the person.
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3140 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:13 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 3138, Creature wrote:When will the day end?
2ish days is the deadline.

Vote Vax?
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #3141 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:14 am

Post by Creature »

Why he's scum?
Sigh
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3142 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:16 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 3132, Postie wrote:The OMGUS feels vaguely town but dear god both of those posts are pinging the fuck out of me.
I don't feel any emotion behind the omgus. How are you reading it as town?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3143 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:18 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 3141, Creature wrote:Why he's scum?
I feel Vedith was grandstanding when interacting with S_S, didn't vote a major wagon D1, and D2 voteparked on Lycanfire.

Unless you want me two walls about it that's the gist.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #3144 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:18 am

Post by Creature »

Okay

VOTE: Vax
Sigh
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3145 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:23 am

Post by Postie »

In post 3142, JaeReed wrote:
In post 3132, Postie wrote:The OMGUS feels vaguely town but dear god both of those posts are pinging the fuck out of me.
Because you're obviously not going to be lynched so it seems silly for him to vote there if he wants to survive. Could just be bad scum though.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3146 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:53 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 3145, Postie wrote:
In post 3142, JaeReed wrote:
Because you're obviously not going to be lynched so it seems silly for him to vote there if he wants to survive. Could just be bad scum though.
So lack of survivalism. That could be town-indicative.

Are you actually against the lynch because of it?
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3147 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:16 pm

Post by Postie »

No, not at all. I don't buy that town!Vax walked in here after the billions of pages that were posted since he disappeared and and are the only game-relevant things he could think to say.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3148 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:19 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

VOTE: VaxVOTE:

We shouldn't ever get this close to the deadline so far from the necessary amount of votes.

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3149 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:24 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 3148, KuroiXHF wrote:Vax

We shouldn't ever get this close to the deadline so far from the necessary amount of votes.
VOTE: Vax
EBWOP

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”