nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1525 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:20 pm

Post by nydushermain »

In post 1082, Realeo wrote:Guys, I hacked into algebra's account and I checked his role PM!
Hello again, algebra.

Your role is now
Inactive Child
, you are still aligned with Town.

During the day you may
not
post in the game thread and
vote to lynch any living player
. I will confirm you as town publicly at the beginning of the game. You win when all threats to the Town are dead and at least one Town-aligned player is still alive.

Game thread is here.
LOL
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1526 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:21 pm

Post by Realeo »

Yo, TB. Alisae and Desperado.

Pedit: My pleasure
"The debate on whether short multi postings or a long wall of post is good or not is like a debate on gun control--we would never understand each other and we have to make peace with it." -Realeo

I'm mabye a serious player, but I'm capable of joke. Ok?
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1527 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:22 pm

Post by Regfan »

In post 1522, nydushermain wrote:I agree with whoever said that realeo (or whoever gamma nongoon checked) is very likely town, regardless of gamma's alignment. Even if gamma were to end up being goon, that's like, such a dumb thing to do to nongoon check your partner like that this early. ESPECIALLY when so much heat was on him. Plus, reg said that gamma was scum reading whoever he nongoon checked on day 1 so I feel like it's really weird thing for a scum to set up a fake inno claim on his partner from day 1 all the way to day 2. Especially with traitor bro lynched.
Yeah I went into this earlier but your point reminds me of another reason why Realeo is pretty much always town;

Three and only three worlds exist;
1. Gamma is town, Kop is scum. In this world there's only 2 PR's in the game, Gamma would be cleared as would Releao.
2. Gamma is scum, Kop is town. In this world if Realeo ever got lynched and flipped goon (Which he would have to be if Gamma is scum, only 2 PR's and all) Gamma would also become confirmed scum; not a move scum want.
3. Gamma and Kop are both town. In this world if scum took daytalk Realeo is always town, if they picked something else Realeo still has a very high chance of being town.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1528 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:24 pm

Post by nydushermain »

In post 1527, Regfan wrote:
In post 1522, nydushermain wrote:I agree with whoever said that realeo (or whoever gamma nongoon checked) is very likely town, regardless of gamma's alignment. Even if gamma were to end up being goon, that's like, such a dumb thing to do to nongoon check your partner like that this early. ESPECIALLY when so much heat was on him. Plus, reg said that gamma was scum reading whoever he nongoon checked on day 1 so I feel like it's really weird thing for a scum to set up a fake inno claim on his partner from day 1 all the way to day 2. Especially with traitor bro lynched.
Yeah I went into this earlier but your point reminds me of another reason why Realeo is pretty much always town;

Three and only three worlds exist;
1. Gamma is town, Kop is scum. In this world there's only 2 PR's in the game, Gamma would be cleared as would Releao.
2. Gamma is scum, Kop is town. In this world if Realeo ever got lynched and flipped goon (Which he would have to be if Gamma is scum, only 2 PR's and all) Gamma would also become confirmed scum; not a move scum want.
3. Gamma and Kop are both town. In this world if scum took daytalk Realeo is always town, if they picked something else Realeo still has a very high chance of being town.
Exactly my thoughts. PR claims are fun.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1529 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:25 pm

Post by nydushermain »

In post 1526, Realeo wrote:Yo, TB. Alisae and Desperado.

Pedit: My pleasure
Alisae is dead. I ate his soul.
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1530 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:27 pm

Post by Realeo »

Oh no. I was talking about TB. TB had an outsanding explanation about his town/null/scum read at Alisae.
"The debate on whether short multi postings or a long wall of post is good or not is like a debate on gun control--we would never understand each other and we have to make peace with it." -Realeo

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1531 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:28 pm

Post by Realeo »

He only explained his current read at Alisae due to waiting replacement. I'm still awaiting explanation about the previous read.

nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1532 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:39 pm

Post by nydushermain »

I would also gamble that if only one power was taken, it would've been recruit traitor. That might make the interactions that AH had WAY MORE interesting. I wouldn't ever take day talk unless I had a traitor with me because a 2 person day talk sounds so useless. In that case, I would recruit AND take day talk but we know that's not possible. To take only one role as scum is just odd as well. Seems kind of pointless because the point of taking a role cop for example would be if you knew there were many roles but if you don't take role cop, there are only 2... etc. I think that if the other 2 PR claims are legit, and I feel like gamma's is, at the very least, credible, it's very likely that AH's interactions, or more specifically, other people's interactions with AH are significant.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1533 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:40 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

hi

we know traitor wasn't recruited because they flipped as traitor, wheras I think they become a goon otherwise
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1534 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:53 pm

Post by Regfan »

Dunn is correct, it's confirmed to us that they didn't recruit the traitor; recruited traitor no longer becomes a traitor and becomes a goon.

I'll ditto Realeos request, TB you must have had something you read on Alisea town prior Nydus's replace in to have them as null overall; what was it for you?
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1535 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:54 pm

Post by Regfan »

Also Dunn you were holding of posting some things before mass-claim was finalised earlier, was it all posted in or is there more?

Also now that mass-claim is finished no one has an excuse to be lurking / not contributing, we have three days till deadline; really need everyone to step it up.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1536 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:56 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I was mainly thinking with no additional powers taken scum could easily fakeclaim, and that yeah kop looks like scum

nothing revolutionary at this point
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1537 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:56 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Also nydusher looks like town
ThinkBig
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1538 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:00 pm

Post by ThinkBig »

In post 1534, Regfan wrote:TB you must have had something you read on Alisea town prior Nydus's replace in to have them as null overall; what was it for you?
492 came across as genuine, 496 also came across as a genuine town dumbtell (unlike Kop's).

I also like what I have heard from nydush and believe he is probably town, for the reasons I have mentioned.
I have officially retired this account. My new account is Virtuoso.
ThinkBig
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1539 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:01 pm

Post by ThinkBig »

At the end of the day, I now think Alisae/Nydun is probably town.
I have officially retired this account. My new account is Virtuoso.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1540 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:11 pm

Post by nydushermain »

I umm... finished skimming through day 2... and forget everything that happened... I got lost with who was saying what... Yeah... I'm going to go to bed soon after an episode of Judge Judy and I'll up my reading comprehension tomorrow. It's good to know @reg/dunn that traitor wasn't recruited. That makes me think that there's probably one scum between the two PR claims and it's probably kop.

Keep in mind that these reads are purely based off claims and the setup, they have nothing to do with how players acted during the day. You could make these names anonymous and my reads on this situation would still be the same. I dunno, I feel like if ONE power was claimed, it would always be recruit-a-friend. Can someone convince me otherwise?
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1541 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:11 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 1538, ThinkBig wrote:
In post 1534, Regfan wrote:TB you must have had something you read on Alisea town prior Nydus's replace in to have them as null overall; what was it for you?
492 came across as genuine, 496 also came across as a genuine town dumbtell (unlike Kop's).

I also like what I have heard from nydush and believe he is probably town, for the reasons I have mentioned.
Uh... No?

Your reasoning for townread Alisae according to your readlist is genuine game solving, not genuine town dumbtell.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1542 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:13 pm

Post by Realeo »

To be more precise, elaborate how a "fake reaction test" destroys everything in the past.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1543 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:13 pm

Post by Realeo »

And how does a read list containing
Kop - Town
Genuinely evaluating game
Is genuine game solving?

Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1544 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:27 pm

Post by Desperado »

I still think Kop is real but any cache I had in this game evaporated a while ago so w/e
;)
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1545 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:41 pm

Post by Regfan »

@Nydus - Personally I think daytalk is underrated as scum and would have probably selected it as well as recruiting the traitor as mafia either that or selected nothing; the rest of the powers don't seem particularly useful to me. I think people look at the setup and roles very differently though but again think the general consensus is people believe lots or none fits for everyone. I very much do think we have a fake claim happening here.

@Desperado - What do you yourself make of the mass-claim results? And why do you think Kops real? This isn't a stance you've shown much inside your ISO; you merely didn't want to lynch a claimed PR earlier.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1546 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:22 am

Post by nydushermain »

In post 1545, Regfan wrote:@Nydus - Personally I think daytalk is underrated as scum and would have probably selected it as well as recruiting the traitor as mafia either that or selected nothing; the rest of the powers don't seem particularly useful to me. I think people look at the setup and roles very differently though but again think the general consensus is people believe lots or none fits for everyone. I very much do think we have a fake claim happening here.

@Desperado - What do you yourself make of the mass-claim results? And why do you think Kops real? This isn't a stance you've shown much inside your ISO; you merely didn't want to lynch a claimed PR earlier.
That's what I'm saying. I don't think daytalk is bad, I think it's actually quite powerful. However, I would NEVER take it with only 2 scum in the chat. That's just... so dumb and it could backfire if one gets lynched because there are you know... 3 PRs resultant from that choice. I think that anyone who takes daytalk would always take the traitor with them. Anyways, that's just my opinion and it could very well be a scum taking a role but I just... I just don't think that's the case.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1547 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:23 am

Post by nydushermain »

How quickly do I get lynched tomorrow if I hammer kop without going through the whole thread?
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1548 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:32 am

Post by Regfan »

I'm about to go to bed but I'd appreciate if we don't have a hammer in the next ~24 hours. There's several things I want to have happen before we go ahead with that;

1) People need to get in here and post their thoughts/analysis of the mass-claim results, 2) Kop needs to attempt to explain the issues I have with his play, claim and state some reads since he's not done that at all this day phase really, 3) Gamma needs to get in here and post his reads since if he's town there's a very high likelihood he dies in the night (And he's currently not posted in ~5 days), 4) I'd like Nydus to have some reads/stances posted from the readthrough and 5) I'd like to leave behind a singular post with where my reads are with everyone in case it's my last.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1549 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:33 am

Post by nydushermain »

In post 22, MariaR wrote:VOTE: dave
I have no reason for this vote I just wanna be like the cool kids
I feel like scum come right into the game with the mentality of "either defend my partners or bus them lightly so that they look good or I look good in a flip." I think that even though this was an RVS, if dave were one of the scum partners, mariar would've given at least some sort of reason. I think that the idea that she should at least somewhat bus would be in the back of her head and make her make something up. Probably a stupid read and is pretty much page 1 so still reading.

Return to “Completed Open Games”