Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1725 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:02 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1706, pirate mollie wrote:give nacho an excuse to slide when he did not deserve 1
Different people have different ways of interacting with each other, mlem mlem. I don't think it's necessarily right that I don't "deserve space"; you're right that I haven't earned it, but sometimes people need space regardless of what they've managed to put out in thread, mlem mlem. I needed space and Kagami gave it to me even though I didn't properly convey that need for that space into the thread and I'm deeply appreciative of that, mlem mlem. I don't know if Kagami knows this or not but she has been my rock this game in a big way regardless of my alignment, mlem mlem.

I think that drealmer could be town, mlem mlem. I know the common thread on his rage-posting is scumflail but my experience with his scumflail is certainly not that it veers into hyperaggressive land; I find that when people get that toxic that it's generally coming from some sort of genuine player, and that same toxicity is part of why I started townreading him in the game off-site, mlem mlem. In particular, I feel like his interaction with Zito (that weird "respect me or get over your shit" interaction) feels town in that it's not how I'd expect him to approach the situation as scum; as scum, he'd still be trying to appeal to people and get them off him and I don't see how any of what he's doing now accomplishes that, mlem mlem. I think it's a shame that's how I had to get the signal but I have it and I'm comfortable with it and I don't think he should be lynched today, mlem mlem. I know that he tripped over himself in ways that Zito pointed out and I know the way it looks but I'm not interested in lynching it right this second; I'll make a better effort to get into specifics later but I'm trying to avoid those right now because time is limited and I want to leave something for people to be able to latch onto when I leave this laptop, mlem mlem.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1726 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:08 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

WHO DARES TREAD IN MY DOMAIN???

MY GENERAL OPINION IS THAT ZITO IS TOWN. EVEN IF I'M PUTTING ASIDE HIS REACTION TO THE DAY 2 PUSH AGAINST HIM (WHICH LOOKED TOWN AS FUCK), AFTER FURTHER THOUGHT, I DON'T THINK DAY 1 HAPPENS THE WAY IT DID IF ZITO HAD A MAGICAL LYNCHPROOF POWER. I DO BUY THAT FATE GAVE ZITO A BARE BONES EXPLANATION OF HIS MAGICAL POWERS AND I SEE IT AS MORE LIKELY THAT FATE DID THAT TO TOWN AS OPPOSED TO SCUM. GIVING TOWN A ONE-SHOT AVOID DEATH IS LESS OF A BIG DEAL THAN GIVING SCUM A ONE-SHOT AVOID DEATH; IT ALSO MAKES SENSE THAT THE TALISMAN BE GIVEN TO TOWN (LARGER CHANCE OF IT CHANGING HANDS) AS OPPOSED TO SCUM (WOULD NEVER LEAVE SCUM'S HANDS) AND THIS IS GETTING RAMBLY AND THIS IS PROBABLY AN UNIMPORTANT READ ANYWAYS SO ZITO = TOWN.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1727 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:43 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

RC is kind of freaking me out, mlem mlem. In general, I'd think that him being as lost as he is currently is more indicative of him being town than scum, but right now there's still some weirdness that I'm not completely comfortable chalking up to "lost", mlem mlem.
In post 1651, RedCoyote wrote:Perhaps it would be best to get rid of Nacho today. There's something concrete in him likely not following his PR with no repercussions from Fate. So there's sketchiness there that the town could do without. I still don't really like the drealmerz/Nahdia/Dunn triumvirate, but I feel silly pursuing any of them as they hold all the orbs, I guess.
I think it's weird that you're willing to get rid of me for this, mlem mlem. Fate isn't super on the ball with votecounts; why do you think he'd be super on the ball with enforcing the ffffforrrrr post restriction when it's the type of thing that's remarkably hard to enforce unless he reads my posts closely, mlem mlem? I also think that your "orb" interactions are all wrong; I don't really care who has what orb because I don't think it confirms them all as town (where are you getting this from, anyways...?) - I acknowledge that they probably aren't scum together but that's not useful information when I'm townreading 2 out of the 33 claimed orb carriers, mlem mlem.

I don't understand your "I don't believe in coincidences" bit; it seems like you're taking a hard stance for the sake of taking a hard stance and I can see that coming from you as scum or you as lost town, mlem mlem. I do believe in coincidences, I don't think that drealmer started with an Orb, I think he just read the flavor, mlem mlem. And if he's lying, well, I don't really care, mlem mlem. Why would you, mlem mlem?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1728 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:00 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

SpyreX going out felt like town, mlem mlem. I guess this is along the lines of the Zito read in that the part that matters the most to me won't get explained particularly well, but I don't think he unravels to the extent he did here as scum, mlem mlem. I think it sucks that this game is the last game I'll get to play with him for a while and I miss him already, but I don't think that he plays the end of days the way he played it here, mlem mlem. I mean I guess that some of what he was saying could be faked but too much centered around town being dumb and feeling like a pariah; don't think that can be would be faked by scum, mlem mlem.

here are some recent things that I think suck about infinity, mlem mlem:
In post 1340, Infinity 324 wrote:VOTE: desperado
In post 1346, Infinity 324 wrote:I'll wait for him to catch up before I answer that.

Why does scum!me vote desperado when he replaces in?
In post 1378, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 1372, camntsuki wrote:
In post 1346, Infinity 324 wrote:Why does scum!me vote desperado when he replaces in?
let's say that slot is town.
scum-you wants to re-invigorate the previous Spyrex hate into a flashwagon on a replacement for the mislynch.
more importantly, scum-you knew you didn't have the juice to hit that slot when Spyrex was is in, now you have an opportunity.
Camn, confirmation bias is a powerful thing

But think

Is scum me really going to start a wagon, under pressure, with a naked vote?
I don't like that Infinity saw SpyreX's replace out and immediately starts pressuring Desperado about it, mlem mlem. I believe that scum need to keep options open at this point and I agree with the camncake that he'd want to keep the SpyreX hate alive, mlem mlem. But worse, I don't like how he votes and immediately tries to paint the action as something he wouldn't do as scum, mlem mlem; there's no reason scum!Infinity would be afraid to naked vote a replacement whether he's under pressure or not, mlem mlem.
In post 1310, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 1307, SpyreX wrote:Yep
Thanks for playing

Pedit woah that was almost a solid opinion better slide away from.that
One of my doubts about you being town is that it's very difficult for me to imagine you believe this narrative that I don't have any solid opinions just because I don't tunnel the shit out of people like you do. Is "town" not a solid opinion? Is "lean scum" not a solid opinion? Why do you get to use your shitty definition of "solid opinion" to create nonsense expectations of my play and then push a wagon on me when I don't meet them?

If you're town, you're a terrible mafia player. There's a solid opinion for you.
I didn't like this post in particular to SpyreX, mlem mlem. I think that "I've called people town and lean scum, I've given solid opinions!" is an absurd rebuttal to SpyreX's issue with the post, mlem mlem. I think that the "if you're town, you're a terrible mafia player" is a pretty weird approach to SpyreX in this situation, mlem mlem.

I think that with Infinity I've just been waiting for him to turn it on but instead there's been posts and posts and posts and still nothing; when I last played with him in OOTS he started out kind of awkward and he looked like a mislynch but then he turned it on and poof no mislynch, mlem mlem. I'd be happy voting and supporting here but I'm not inclined to vote until I'm more aware of the votecount and I'm officially out of time, mlem mlem.

pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1729 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:04 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1724, Nachomamma8 wrote:<snip>
I have a story too! it goes like this:

death and life

a woman came to an old wise women and the old woman asked her if she was dying. the woman had just found out she had terminal cancer and she was there with her husband seeking guidance so she said, "yes".

the old woman asked, "are you scared?"
the woman replied, "yes"
the old woman said, "well you are not going to feel it; he will".

the woman stepped out of herself and looked at her husband with compassion.

the old woman woke up 1 day and realized it was time to leave. there were pple yet to meet, songs yet to sing, food yet to be shared and still and so much to learn.

her young student who had just had a baby that was the result of rape, ran up to the old woman, "you can't leave me! I still need you! what am I gonna do!", the young girl was distraught.

a baby cries in the distance

the old replied, "sshh. do you hear that? you have a better teacher now." and the young girl heard the baby for the first time and went to him. she looked at her baby and smiled at her new life.

the old woman had only 1 truth she lived by,

allow the tao to carve you into a vessel for the tao.
then you can serve the world without mutilating it.

-lao zsu

just writing this changes my perspective, i am less grumpy. anyhoo I thought you might like it.
whew!
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #1730 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:06 pm

Post by Fate »

Was busy past two days, dancing in the wu wei. Thank you for patience.

Vote Count

Nachomamma8
(1): RedCoyote
camntsuki
(0):
drealmerz7
(4): Nachomamma8, pirate mollie, Papa Zito, Infinity 324
Papa Zito
(1): Kagami
Infinity 324
(5): camntsuki, Staeg, Nahdia, dreamerz7, Desperado
Staeg
(0): Dunnstral
SpyreX
(0):

Not Voting
:

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline: January 21st 11am EDT
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #1731 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:58 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 1728, Nachomamma8 wrote:I don't like that Infinity saw SpyreX's replace out and immediately starts pressuring Desperado about it, mlem mlem. I believe that scum need to keep options open at this point and I agree with the camncake that he'd want to keep the SpyreX hate alive, mlem mlem. But worse, I don't like how he votes and immediately tries to paint the action as something he wouldn't do as scum, mlem mlem; there's no reason scum!Infinity would be afraid to naked vote a replacement whether he's under pressure or not, mlem mlem.
Like I said before, I was trying to get camn' perspective and not really trying to argue anything. I may not have phrased it in the best way for that purpose, but that's what I was going for.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1732 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:01 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

I think the issue with spyre was more of a bigger issue about how he was approaching me throughout the game and I just snapped in that moment. I still don't really see how he got that I didn't have any solid opinions from my play this game.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1733 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:58 am

Post by Papa Zito »

Now I'm sick yay.
In post 1728, Nachomamma8 wrote:But worse, I don't like how he votes and immediately tries to paint the action as something he wouldn't do as scum, mlem mlem; there's no reason scum!Infinity would be afraid to naked vote a replacement whether he's under pressure or not, mlem mlem.
Maybe it's cuz my brain has shut down but I don't understand this sentence, can you help me out.
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1734 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:05 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

He's just saying he think I easily could've voted a replacement as scum so he didn't like what he interpreted as a defense.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

camntsuki
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1735 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:06 am

Post by camntsuki »

The hell is 'wu wei', mlem mlem?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1736 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:03 am

Post by Fate »

If Katsuki can't answer that then his heritage must've gotten destroyed in the revolution
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Staeg
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1737 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:46 pm

Post by Staeg »

In post 1684, RedCoyote wrote:That said, what's the scum motivation for completely trying to throw away all the town credit that Dunn/Staeg was heaping onto him? Why blow up about it? Why not just play along?
Jabba-what? What type of towncred was I heaping onto dreal?
In post 1670, RedCoyote wrote:mollie, you said something about how Dunn could've screwed us over but didn't? What does this mean?
I third this question.
sa vrede?
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1738 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:57 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

UNVOTE: Nachomamma8; VOTE: drealmerz7
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1739 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:37 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

VOTE: infinity
whew!
Staeg
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1740 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:37 pm

Post by Staeg »

:?
sa vrede?
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1741 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:49 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

sorry staeg, I am probs not gonna elaborate.

also that was
L-1
whew!
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1742 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:57 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

VOTE: Infinity324
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1743 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:42 pm

Post by Fate »

They discussion began heatedly about the Orb the Master had. Had it really gone missing? What secrets did it contain?

But there was no trust. No trust among those present. Not everyone could let down their hoods and show their true selves yet.

The debate raged from fire to ice. The SpyreX persona could not handle the extremes and was replaced by a Desperado mask.

Masks
Masks
Masks

MASKS

MASKS.

WHO THE HELL ARE YOU

WHO ARE ANY OF YOU

SHOW ME YOUR ORIGINAL FACE BEFORE YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER WERE BORN

A hammer came down, smashing Infinity's masks to pieces. The infinite multi-faceted clueless mystic turned out to be a mage of unspeakable power.
Or power that could not be understood.
Power that would always defeat Order, for it was better organized.
Chaos.

Infinity 324 has been banished. He was a
Chaos Mage, a Rabbit Mystic [Redirector & Time Manipulator]

Final Vote Count

Nachomamma8
(0):
camntsuki
(0):
drealmerz7
(4): Nachomamma8, papa Zito, Infinity 324, RedCoyote
Papa Zito
(1): Kagami
Infinity 324
(7): camntsuki, Staeg, Nahdia, dreamerz7, Desperado, pirate mollie, Dunnstral [LYNCH]

Staeg
(0):
Desperado
(0):

Not Voting
:

With 12 alive, it took 7 to banish.

Night Deadline: January 21st 9am EDT
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1744 (ISO) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:14 am

Post by Fate »

Division makes two, union makes one. Change and evolution are in flux, flowing everywhere. That which is softest in the world drives that which is hardest in the world." -Cloud Roaming Wayfarer (Opening the Dragon Gate)

Yin follows Yang follows Yin. Extremes alternated to their opposite.

You return to the Astral plane to find a complete reversal of the first Day/Night cycle. Darkness was banished in the Day, and no one perished in the night.

Everyone returns to the Astral Plane.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1745 (ISO) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:17 am

Post by Fate »

Dawn of Day Three

Vote Count:

Nachomamma8 (0):
camntsuki (0):
drealmerz7 (0):
Papa Zito (0):
Dunnstral (0):
Kagami (0):
RedCoyote (0):
pirate mollie (0):
Staeg (0):
Desperado (0):
Nahdia (0):

Not Voting: All

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to banish.

Deadline: February 1st 10am EDT
Last edited by Fate on Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1746 (ISO) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:19 am

Post by Desperado »

Vote: RedCoyote

Don't feel particularly inclined to vote anyone on the infinity wagon today.
;)
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1747 (ISO) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:37 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

yes, anyone on my CW will do

I prefer nacho

VOTE: nachomamma8
balance among all things
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1748 (ISO) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:39 am

Post by Desperado »

No, Nacho is a bad vote. Zito and Coyote are the best votes today.
;)
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1749 (ISO) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:42 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

@fate

check your VC, I'm seeing double

why do you say that, desp?