Open 665 - Friends and Enemies - Game Over! Town Victory!!!

SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:21 pm

Post by SnarkySnowman »

In post 509, havingfitz wrote:
In post 506, boring wrote:{Snarky}
:eek:
:eek:
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:30 pm

Post by boring »

Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:36 pm

Post by Empking »

In post 522, Hawk wrote:
In post 521, boring wrote:Hawk, are you pretty sure BBT is scum? Are you planning to vote him?
Honestly let me finish reading all the ISO's but from skimming his yeah I scum lean him. Don't like his questioning feels really busy. Naked votes with little content or reasoning around them. I'm still at work sorry if these posts are a bit lacking.
I came really close to laughing out loud t this post. It is just so clearly unrelated to the truth.

I've got a townread on BBT, and I might be willing to sheep him closer to the deadline thanks to my natural modesty and humbleness.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:43 pm

Post by Alisae »

GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:44 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 477, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Talk about some of these reads - mostly the strong town reads on Fitz and AH and why you have Emp below Mick and Snowman.
I like Fitz and AH's words.
Mick and Snowman are the null line. I didn't like Emp's FOSing the no voters 7 pages in or something.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:44 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 478, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:You're OK with running up CMM or Snowman...so why switch from CMM to Snowman?
I don't even remember even being on CMM
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:46 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 482, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:VOTE: Hawk

This 100% needs to happen.
Look at me! I'm a sheep! I'm sooooo cool!
Or atleast I will be when I finish my catchup
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:46 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 496, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:What about their tone tells you they're town? Can you give specific examples of 'how they've been playing' that makes you think they're town as well please?
Gut and currently I can't.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:47 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 519, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I like to push hard when I think I'm right.

The fact that Hawk mostly just responded talking about theory makes me feel even more confident that Hawk is scum.
Wat...
So he isn't supposed to attempt to rebut your case.
Wat.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:48 pm

Post by Alisae »

I'm convinced BBT v Hawk is TvS. Can't figure out who the scum is in this situation.
So I'ma just sheep this
VOTE: Hawk
GTKAS
| here.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:11 pm

Post by boring »

In post 534, Alisae wrote:I'm convinced BBT v Hawk is TvS. Can't figure out who the scum is in this situation.
So I'ma just sheep this
VOTE: Hawk
:facepalm:
Do I even want to know your reasoning for picking a side without knowing which one you think is right? You're an enigma in a puzzle in a chocolatey shell of confusion.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:12 pm

Post by boring »

In post 527, Empking wrote:I might be willing to sheep him closer to the deadline thanks to my natural modesty and humbleness.
A tangent, I realize, but is this meant to be facetious?
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:50 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 527, Empking wrote:
In post 522, Hawk wrote:
In post 521, boring wrote:Hawk, are you pretty sure BBT is scum? Are you planning to vote him?
Honestly let me finish reading all the ISO's but from skimming his yeah I scum lean him. Don't like his questioning feels really busy. Naked votes with little content or reasoning around them. I'm still at work sorry if these posts are a bit lacking.
I came really close to laughing out loud t this post. It is just so clearly unrelated to the truth.

I've got a townread on BBT, and I might be willing to sheep him closer to the deadline thanks to my natural modesty and humbleness.
Why do you have a town read on BBT?

Also let me explain my skim.

Posts with Empty questions from BBT's ISO
186, 188, 478

Specifically
In post 186, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 61, havingfitz wrote: LUV reading the Hawk and Grey game last night where Grey was "slick scum" seems awfully coincidental.
How does that make him scum?
In post 74, Empking wrote: He looks like he's genuinely scumhunting.
What does 'genuine' scum hunting look like? And how would you differentiate that from 'fake' scum hunting?
In post 188, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 135, FancyPants wrote:Despite Empking's lack of posts I do feel what he has done actually seems aimed at scum hunting.
Which posts? Quote them and explain how they show scum hunting. Emp, would you agree that you have been scum hunting thus far this game?
Like what do you hope to draw from these questions?

The first one is an opinion. He doesn't say awfully coincidental is Alignment Indicative you just infer it as a scumlean? Which it probably is but does it matter? What do you want him to say? LUV made a statement regarding Grey's scum game being very slick. Whether he gathered that from previous experience, reading our last game, or whatever it's a generalized statement and in no way alignment indicative and even if Fitz feels like it is what do you want him to say here that affects your read on LUV, Grey, Me or Fitz?

The second question is semantics. People read behavior and post motivation differently. Some people like some questions some don't like others. Asking what they think is genuine scum hunting and what they think is fake scum hunting is just clutter and fluff. Look at the person they're reading and form your own opinions if they don't line up THEN ask why they think a specific post is scum hunting or genuine not just a general statement.

The last q
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:00 pm

Post by Hawk »

Didn't mean to post that yet Will continue my thoughts here.

The last question is a little better but still kinda similar to the previous other people explaining their own reasoning. Also why would you call towards EMP explaining his own behavior as scum hunting or not? Like this post makes me feel like you and EMP are partnered whether thats Masons or Scum idk. Either way its kinda bleh in terms of content.

Now lets look at bad votes and bad logic.

Vote for Grey in
This isn't following your line of thought at all. Shouldn't you be voting Fancy here? Why Grey? Why is this a serious wagon?

Vote for Alisae in
No reasoning, just a naked vote. Some things could be inferred from context of posts surrounding the vote but it doesn't really give us any real motivations or logic behind the vote.

Vote for Fitz in
Uhhh its been less than 7 posts why are you flipping so much with no reasoning or even backup logic. Like we weren't even talking about Fitz here. In fact Grey was on an Alisae lynch just a minute before which you had been sheeping! WTF?
In post 477, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 201, Alisae wrote:Ah ok. Yeah re-reading again I still don't like Grey's play.
VOTE: Grey
This vote is awful.
WHAT? This is him literally sheeping your vote on Grey less than 15 posts prior. Why is this vote awful? Why wouldn't your vote be considered awful then? Cause this might be considered opportunistic? Naaaahhhh
In post 214, havingfitz wrote:My point being...if someone does something you find questionable...that doesn't automatically mean you are scum reading them. Especially after further clarification by that person. And saying I am scum reading someone I did not say that about is a bit misleading btw.
Nah, there has to be something that makes you question it - otherwise you would just let it slide. I also said I 'assumed' and IMO it was a fair assumption to make.[/quote]

Really then why did you vote Grey and not FP when FP was the one you were having major problems with his early game with?

I mean I'm not the only one seeing this right?

I don't care if yall Lynch me. I've played very poorly as town this game so if thats what it is it's my fault. But don't ignore this shit when I'm getting called out for coasting and so many others could just as easily be called out for it.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:55 pm

Post by -Grey- »

If we're going to 1v1 Hawk vs BBT, I'm more likely to vote BBT.

I'd rather Lynch mozamis, though. He's done nothing to change my read since I voted him.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
Antihuman
Antihuman
Goon
Antihuman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:28 pm

Post by Antihuman »

Yeah I'm not lynching Hawk.
I'm an alt
Antihuman
Antihuman
Goon
Antihuman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:37 pm

Post by Antihuman »

I'm gonna wait mozamis' catch-up before casting a vote.
I'm an alt
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:38 pm

Post by Alisae »

Grey why BBT over Hawk?
GTKAS
| here.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:55 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 542, Alisae wrote:Grey why BBT over Hawk?
Read my ISO before asking superfluous questions.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:58 pm

Post by Alisae »

GTKAS
| here.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:14 pm

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

Hawk's timing to suddenly become very active is 'awfully coincidental' :giggle:
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Antihuman
Antihuman
Goon
Antihuman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:04 pm

Post by Antihuman »

Ah please just screw right off. If he didn't respond, you would've said he's scum laying low waiting for things to blow over. It's perfectly understandable to get angry about getting wagoned for not being active enough and imo he's responded well.
In post 507, Antihuman wrote: How can you be so sure about him being scum on the sole basis he's coasting but when I voted moz for the same exact reasons you said you didn't understand my case? If coasting and fluffing's a scumtell for you how come you're only mentioning this right now? I see a lack of consistency within your reasoning. Why is that?
Answer this please.
I'm an alt
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:07 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 546, Antihuman wrote:Ah please just screw right off. If he didn't respond, you would've said he's scum laying low waiting for things to blow over. It's perfectly understandable to get angry about getting wagoned for not being active enough and imo he's responded well.
#goodposting
---
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:07 pm

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

He isn't being lynched for being inactive.

Silly.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Antihuman
Antihuman
Goon
Antihuman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:31 pm

Post by Antihuman »

That's not what I said at all. Plus you haven't responded to Hawk's rebuttal in any way and you've dodged my question. How is that a town attitude?
I'm an alt

Return to “Completed Open Games”