Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1450 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:33 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 187, Secret Agent Jin wrote:There is only a few people here that i have played games with, one of them being Dreal. If anyone else posted like Dreal has been i would look at those posts as a bit scummy but, i mean really, it is just Dreal being Dreal so i take whatever he says with a grain of salt but that can only last for so long.
You misinterpreted this first paragraph; he's saying that if anyone else posted like Dreal then he would scumread them, but dreal is just dreal. This is a common comment for people who haven't yet played with drealmer; he has the habit of posting like an excited puppy and posts a lot of things that can only be described as random then sometimes pushes people really hard and then sometimes doesn't. For most people, it takes some getting used to. I think that you'd have a point here if drealmer wasn't so far off from a conventional player.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1451 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:34 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1449, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 1438, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Vax you can pretend to be town and lynch SAJ
Is that what you are doing? Pretending?

You don't even have a good reason for voting him!!! Lurking? ROFL
vax, you are suspecting the claimed mason recruiter
you have no room to criticize at the moment; change that read and then maybe you can join the "holier than thou" group
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1452 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:35 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

In post 1448, mastina wrote:You know, Vax.
You're being stereotypical here.
Stereotypical Vax?

What would you say to someone who claimed what you claimed at L3?
Vaxkiller is not anti-vaccine, he is a killer of Vax machines.

Games played.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1453 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:35 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

but sweet sweet jesus the woman claimed MASON RECRUITER aka the worst possible role to claim as scum and your bloodlust doesn't let up for a single moment.
calm down, back away, come lynch scum with me.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1454 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:36 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1452, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 1448, mastina wrote:You know, Vax.
You're being stereotypical here.
Stereotypical Vax?

What would you say to someone who claimed what you claimed at L3?
"you were not getting vigged tonight you knucklehead; I wish you hadn't claimed"

or

"hey! i'm glad you claimed! I can stop worrying about you because you claimed the towniest thing since innocent child!!"

mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1455 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:38 am

Post by mastina »

In post 1433, Fate wrote:You're about as picture-perfect as it gets for scum laying low and keeping their options open
Actually, the player who best fits that description is Secret Agent Jin.
The player who probably second-best fits that description is Aristophanes.
After that...well, you have to divide it up. You're third in terms of keeping options open. BTD6 would probably be third in laying low.
Monokuma is probably fourth in both, though I suppose you could argue third in both with you/BTD6 as fourth in each half. (It's a close race.)

After that, you kinda fail to get anyone laying low and keeping their options open; you can argue that some players might be applicable for one, but they fail the other and the argument for their validity for the one becomes less so. None of Gin (neither), Prism (neither), SirCakez (neither), Nacho (neither), drealmerz (I'd say neither, but at the very least most definitely not keeping his options open), and Aeronaut (neither since his increased activity) all fail to demonstrate those traits.

...Okay, so maybe Vaxkiller qualifies, so maybe you're right. But I'd put him on about the Monokuma level: far from the worst offender (that would be Secret Agent Jin), far from so much as being the second-worst offender, and probably not scum for it: Vaxkiller is always a low-content poster; Defcon showed as much. Vaxkiller is always options-open; Defcon showed as much. If he's scum, then he happens to be scum that was a low-profile, options-open poster, but I don't think he'd be scum because of those traits. I think they're not indicative of his alignment, one way or another. They just...were there.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1456 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:39 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Prism:

Throw that pinky promise in the garbage.

Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1457 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:40 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

@nacho

You really don't think there is ANYTHING suspicious about claiming that at L3, as well as her acting like everyone should town read her for CLAIMING it?

Games played.
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1458 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:41 am

Post by TheRealGin-N-Tonic »

There isn't anything sus about it no. Why would there be?
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
"Gin, you are so charismatic it's scary." -nancy
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1459 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:43 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1457, Vaxkiller wrote:@nacho

You really don't think there is ANYTHING suspicious about claiming that at L3, as well as her acting like everyone should town read her for CLAIMING it?
I don't mean to sound rude here, but no. Fuck no. Holy fucking shit no. Hell no. Sweet fucking god no. Fuck me sideways no. Fuck me front ways, back ways, and upside down, no. No. No.

mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1460 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:46 am

Post by mastina »

In post 1451, Nachomamma8 wrote:vax, you are suspecting the claimed mason recruiter
I should point out that technically speaking, there is a tangible difference between a mason recruiter and a masonizer. They sound synonymous, but the difference is: a mason recruiter is already a mason at the beginning of the game. A masonizer becomes a mason upon the success of their action. Meaning, right now I don't have a PT to talk in. (Or if camn's feeling old-fashioned, a QT. My PM did not specify the method.) Also mason recruiters tend to not be restricted; masonizers tend to be restricted. Mason recruiters are more common in games with cults as the anti-cult defense; masonizers tend to be for singleball games. There's more differences than that, I'm sure, but strictly speaking I'm not a mason recruiter; it's masonizer.

Also, fair warning:
Reduced activity for a bit.

My mini normal just filled, so I'm gonna need to focus on modding starting...like, some time today.
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1461 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:46 am

Post by Monokuma »

There's nothing suspicious about claiming at L-3.
Let's give it everything we've got! It's punishment time!
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1462 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:48 am

Post by mastina »

In post 1452, Vaxkiller wrote:What would you say to someone who claimed what you claimed at L3?
Given proximity to deadline, size of the wagon on them, stubbornness of the players on them (they refused to budge no matter what to the point where even post-claim they have all thusfar stated their disbelief), and probability of a vig in the game?

I'd call that not being a fucking moron.
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1463 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:48 am

Post by Monokuma »

If anything, it's got way more town motivation involved than scum motivation.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1464 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:52 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1446, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Post 187, Para 3: To continue the idea that formulated in my head, here he said Mastin would have been a town lean but he's willing to not read town and say she's scum. I think again that it's just early game set up to allow him to sway his opinion on a player to follow what the town thinks so he doesn't come under much suspicion.
I think you're failing to realize a similar mindset in someone else; you earlier thought Mastin was scum despite her posting looking town. This is that same thought process worded differently.

In addition, I don't think that scum typically set up waffling far in advance because it doesn't make sense; I don't think SAJ would point back to his old posting and go "look I was waffling on mastina early that sets me up for waffling now!" - do you? If you're suspecting someone for following the grain, better to accuse them after the fact as opposed to before they even get the chance TO waffle.

mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1465 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:53 am

Post by mastina »

In post 1457, Vaxkiller wrote:You really don't think there is ANYTHING suspicious about claiming that at L3, as well as her acting like everyone should town read her for CLAIMING it?
The reason why people should townread me for claiming it is because it's a fucking confirmable role. If I don't confirm it, I get lynched. That simple. And tomorrow, either I'll be dead because the scum don't want an OP role like mine alive, or I'll have my target confirm that, yes, my claim is valid, at which point the options become we're scumbuddies or we're mason buddies. If you think that two of Pine's three scummates go on to claim mason D2, I'm really not sure what to tell you other than "no. Just...no".
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1466 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:53 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

And again, as far as waffling of mastina does it - who cares? There's this person I know who likes to go by Gin and man, he waffled up a storm on mastina but he looks pretty town so I think townies do it too.

Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1467 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:54 am

Post by Nahdia »

Consider the fact that mastina has been forthright about her notion that the votes to lynch her simply do not exist in this game. Now consider that she's right.

If this is the case, and she BELIEVES this is the case, why on EARTH would she claim something CONFIRMABLE in this situation at L-3?

Use your noggins, guys. Seriously.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1468 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:54 am

Post by Monokuma »

In post 1467, Nahdia wrote:Consider the fact that mastina has been forthright about her notion that the votes to lynch her simply do not exist in this game. Now consider that she's right.

If this is the case, and she BELIEVES this is the case, why on EARTH would she claim something CONFIRMABLE in this situation at L-3?

Use your noggins, guys. Seriously.
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1469 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:55 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

I unvoted earlier because I understand it deserves a chance. I'm venting my suspicions and I'm a little less suspicious now.

Mastina seems like the type of person down for a gambit, I still dont think its the worst possible role to claim, and she could talk herself out of something going wrong with her role tomorrow easily.

Games played.
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1470 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:56 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

In post 1465, mastina wrote:
In post 1457, Vaxkiller wrote:You really don't think there is ANYTHING suspicious about claiming that at L3, as well as her acting like everyone should town read her for CLAIMING it?
The reason why people should townread me for claiming it is because it's a fucking confirmable role. If I don't confirm it, I get lynched. That simple. And tomorrow, either I'll be dead because the scum don't want an OP role like mine alive, or I'll have my target confirm that, yes, my claim is valid, at which point the options become we're scumbuddies or we're mason buddies. If you think that two of Pine's three scummates go on to claim mason D2, I'm really not sure what to tell you other than "no. Just...no".
Or your target could COINCIDENTALLY be dead tomorrow.

Games played.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1471 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:57 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Mastin the chances you will be confirmed tomorrow are slim to none.
Roleblocker is one of the most useful roles scum can have. Since you are one-shot and the only outed PR and also widely suspected for nonsense reasons, it's smart to take into account that holding off could be a very, very good move.

As why you claiming this early was dumb... camn gave the vig to a town player personally.
Who in this playerlist would camn trust with a vig? Are they suspecting you currently?

Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1472 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:57 am

Post by Prism »

Nacho it looks like I don't need it anyway so it's okay.

I'll try to have a vote up tonight.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1473 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:59 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1469, Vaxkiller wrote:I unvoted earlier because I understand it deserves a chance. I'm venting my suspicions and I'm a little less suspicious now.

Mastina seems like the type of person down for a gambit, I still dont think its the worst possible role to claim, and she could talk herself out of something going wrong with her role tomorrow easily.
yes because "i'm a mason recruiter and oops, my role failed!" is
really
the best position to be in as scum.
if she could talk herself out of getting lynched with that hot garbage, then don't you think she could talk herself out of a day 1 lynch?

Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1474 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:59 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

I don't want to lynch mastina today, but if im dead tomorrow and mastina targeted the NK, or is "linked" to someone super scummy, please remember me.

Games played.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”