False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1528 (isolation #200) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:32 pm

Post by mastina »

Hard assumptions: Gin is town; Prism is town.
Soft assumptions: other townreads, e.g. SirCakez, Nacho, Fate, Vaxkiller.
In post 209, camn wrote:
drealmerz7 ---------
3 ( Vaxkiller, Aeronaut, pisskop/Aristophanes, Pine )
L- 4

mastina ------------
2 ( drealmerz7, SirCakez, )
L- 5

SirCakez -----------
2 ( Monokuma, Fate, )
L- 5
If drealmerz is town, I'd be inclined to think 1/2 of Aeronaut/Aristophanes are scum.
If drealmerz is scum, then this says nothing about the wagon, though it probably means at most one scum present. Regardless, SirCakez is town. On the SirCakez wagon, Monokuma (who has extensive experience with SirCakez) sticks out as possible scum.
It's worth noting that theoretically, Vaxkiller/Aeronaut/Aristophanes would be a viable scumteam that voted together, but I feel this unlikely.
In post 324, camn wrote:
TheRealGin-N-Tonic -
1 ( Monokuma, )
L- 6

Nachomamma8 --------
1 ( mastina, )
L- 6

drealmerz7 ---------
2 ( Vaxkiller, pisskop/Aristophanes, Pine )
L- 5

mastina ------------
3 ( drealmerz7, SirCakez, BTD6_MAKER, )
L- 4

SirCakez -----------
2 ( Fate, Aeronaut, )
L- 5

Not Voting -
4 ( Secret Agent Jin, TheRealGin-N-Tonic, Nachomamma8, Prism, )
Here the relevant change is that Aeronaut hopped onto SirCakez, and Monokuma hopped off.
This, incidentally, is another theoretical spot where a scumteam could vote together: Fate, Monokuma, and Aeronaut. While possible (nothing in the Fate-Monokuma spew is beyond their ability to fake as scum), I find it improbable.
Also theoretically you could say the same of the drealmerz/SirCakez/BTD6_maker trio on my wagon, but fuck that idea; that scumteam makes zero sense in any way whatsoever.
In post 443, camn wrote:
TheRealGin-N-Tonic -
3 ( Monokuma, Prism, Secret Agent Jin, )
L- 4

Nachomamma8 --------
3 ( mastina, TheRealGin-N-Tonic, Fate, Pine )
L- 4

Fate ---------------
1 ( Aeronaut, )
L- 6

drealmerz7 ---------
2 ( Vaxkiller, pisskop/Aristophanes, )
L- 5

mastina ------------
L- 4

Not Voting -
1 ( Nachomamma8, )
So here, the only possible scum on Nacho is Fate.
The possible scum on Gin are Monokuma and Secret Agent Jin. (This wagon later goes to L-3 with my vote.)

Then, we get a lot of static. Like, a lot. Aside from my move, , , , and all remain exactly the same. This stagnation is good reason to believe that the scum were lurking and/or inactive and doing nothing to change the gamestate. The lurkers/inactives were pisskop/Aristophanes, Nachomamma8 (at the time), Aeronaut, Secret Agent Jin, and BTD6_maker. Players doing nothing to change the gamestate is a little more subjective; all the lurkers/inactives automatically count, but you could argue any of drealmerz/SirCakez/Vaxkiller/Fate/Monokuma to be doing nothing to change the gamestate. You would find agreement on some and disagreement on others and who'd agree on who would be different person to person.
Basically, this isn't a tool to tell you who is scum, but can tell you who isn't, and that depends on who you feel in drealmerz/SirCakez/Vaxkiller/Fate/Monokuma counts as having tried to change the gamestate.

It takes Aristophanes replacing into the game to cause a change, which we see here:
In post 729, camn wrote:
TheRealGin-N-Tonic -
4 ( Monokuma, Prism, Secret Agent Jin, mastina, )
L- 3

Nachomamma8 --------
1 ( TheRealGin-N-Tonic, )
L- 6

Fate ---------------
3 ( Aeronaut, Aristophanes, Vaxkiller, )
L- 4

drealmerz7 ---------
1 ( Fate, )
L- 6

mastina ------------
L- 4

Not Voting -
1 ( Nachomamma8, Pine )
...And that's only a change of both Vaxkiller and Aristophanes onto Fate: the second time we get Aeronaut/Aristophanes/Vaxkiller as a voting bloc in the game.
If Fate is town, I'd expect a scum to be on his wagon at this point. How many, unclear; anywhere from 1-3.
If Fate is scum, then this says nothing about the wagon, though it probably means at most one scum present.
In post 907, camn wrote:
TheRealGin-N-Tonic -
1 ( Secret Agent Jin, )
L- 6

Fate ---------------
4 ( Aeronaut, Aristophanes, Vaxkiller, Monokuma, )
L- 3

Monokuma -----------
4 ( Nachomamma8, Fate, Prism, TheRealGin-N-Tonic, )
L- 3

mastina ------------
L- 4

Aeronaut -----------
1 ( mastina, )
L- 6
The most obvious change here is that the Gin wagon collapsed. I left it, and suddenly, the votes cascaded off of it: Prism to Monokuma, and Monokuma to Fate. The Monokuma wagon peaks here, and the Fate wagon gets close to its peak as well. (Prism switching to Fate was the absolute peak.)

So on Fate, we've got four names who could be scum: this is not a wagon which looks good. While I am assuming Vaxkiller is town, I am not willing to buy this is an all-town wagon, regardless of Fate's alignment. I'm not sure all three scum would be on the wagon (though that's possible), but there should be at least 1-2 in there.

In contrast, on Monokuma, we've got only two possible scum: Nachomamma8, and Fate. This looks to be a mostly town wagon, driven strongly by town.
If Monokuma is scum, this was an all-town wagon most likely.
If Monokuma is town, this wagon has two possibilities:
-A mostly town-driven wagon, in which case scum are equally divided between the mastina/Fate wagons (this is my assumption), OR
-A partially-scum-driven wagon, in which case the Fate wagon is slightly less likely than otherwise to have scum on it and by proxy, the mastina wagon slightly more likely to have scum on it, but this goes to something like 66/33 rather than 50/50.
In post 1156, camn wrote:
TheRealGin-N-Tonic -
1 ( Secret Agent Jin, )
L- 6

Fate ---------------
4 ( Aeronaut, Aristophanes, Monokuma, Prism, )
L- 3

Monokuma -----------
2 ( Nachomamma8, Fate, )
L- 5

mastina ------------
4 ( drealmerz7, SirCakez, BTD6_MAKER, Vaxkiller, )
L- 3

Aeronaut -----------
1 ( mastina, )
L- 6

Not Voting -
1 ( TheRealGin-N-Tonic, Pine )
Here's the aforementioned switch. Prism switches off of Monokuma after Gin has left, bringing the wagon down to two voters, and Fate up to L-2.
Vaxkiller, shortly thereafter, hops off the Fate wagon and onto my wagon.
On my wagon, drealmerz/BTD6_maker remain the more probable scum.
On the Fate wagon, Aeronaut/Aristophanes/Monokuma are all possible scum.
The Fate wagon pretty much objectively sucked every step of the way. The wagon on me similarly so.

At this stage, people who look quite bad by the VCA are Monokuma/Secret Agent Jin/Aeronaut/Aristophanes, with a side of BTD6_maker/drealmerz.

And then, after this, everything goes to hell. I'm sure on future days, VCs past this point will be useful to scumhunting. I think that so much as trying on D1 would be...less than helpful for today. I can quote our last VC, though, to give the general gist of the changes:
In post 1434, camn wrote:
Secret Agent Jin ---
3 ( TheRealGin-N-Tonic, mastina, Fate, )
L- 4

TheRealGin-N-Tonic -
2 ( Secret Agent Jin, Prism, Pine )
L- 5

Fate ---------------
3 ( SirCakez, Aristophanes, Vaxkiller, )
L- 4

Monokuma -----------
1 ( Nachomamma8, )
L- 6

mastina ------------
2 ( drealmerz7, BTD6_MAKER, )
L- 5

SirCakez -----------
1 ( Aeronaut, )
L- 6

Not Voting -
1 ( Monokuma, )
My wagon disintegrated. Vaxkiller went back to Fate. SirCakez for the first time went to Fate. Monokuma, interestingly enough, unvoted Fate. Prism switched off of Fate. Fate switched off of Monokuma. Aeronaut switched off of Fate. It's a whole hot mess of chaos. I'd say that this was scum being disturbed: the game had gone in their favor moments before. I was being wagoned, and Fate was being wagoned. Now I'm not being wagoned, and those extra votes have been thrown every which way, with Fate's wagon being a remnant of what it once was.

This tells me Fate's probably town, though it doesn't illuminate who is scum.

I'd place reasonable odds on Monokuma, Secret Agent Jin, decent odds on Aristophanes and Aeronaut, and some amount on drealmerz and BTD6_maker, though how much, not exactly sure.

Those six are my current focus group. I know I have about five dozen new posts to read once I post this, so maybe that'll help refine this even further.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1533 (isolation #201) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:38 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1501, BTD6_maker wrote:This is my next scumread after Mastina. Is Mastina confirmable? I do not know for sure. If Mastina is scum, it would be trivial to claim to recruit a partner. We should wait for a while until Day 2 or 3 (probably 3) and seeing if Mastina dies or not (although scum may gambit by not killing Mastina). For now, I think I will let Mastina live.
:facepalm:
drealmerz, first to vote me:
"Don't buy it."
SirCakez, second to vote me:
"Don't buy it (but I'll move anyway)."
Vaxkiller, fourth to vote me:
BTD6_maker, third to vote me:

Literally the entire fucking wagon, same exact reaction.
"I don't buy it", and then moving on without reevaluation.

The saddest part is there's no possible way that's the scumteam. Fuck, the most I can see as scum in there is 2/4.
But I think it's pretty clear that there's at least one scum in that grouping.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1536 (isolation #202) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:51 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1502, Nachomamma8 wrote:If you are correct, one of me/Fate/you are scum; the logic for the picks you laid out doesn't make sense otherwise. That means if we are all town, it's time to throw a good number of those assumptions out. Am I wrong?
Half.

You, Fate, and I all being town would mean Pine didn't pick any of us first. What that would mean is that Pine had someone else he wanted to pick, before all of us. That pool of players is rather limited. Pine's first pick is not going to be wasted on wifom. It's not going to be wasted on someone random. It's going to be on someone Pine thinks holds value--real, actual value to his dreamscumteam. The first assumption would be you, the second me, the third, Fate, approximately. But with all of those out, what that means is that Pine had reasons not to pick us, and had reasons to pick someone else above all of us.

Basically, his first pick is going to be sacred. His second and third picks? Oh yeah, you can throw out the majority of my logic there. Without him having drafted you, me, or Fate, that means he's already deviating significantly from the status I would by default assume him to take. But I still maintain that his FIRST pick would be someone he considered special.

Now, I'm not quite sure who exactly he would consider special outside of you/me/Fate. Aeronaut/drealmerz/Secret Agent Jin all top that list, thanks to prior game experience. (I'd include Gin, but my townread on Gin supersedes any strength behind Pine picking Gin.) Other players would
have
to be people that Pine didn't have as much experience with, and decided to choose off of him doing research on the playerlist. This is something I see as possible for second and third picks, but unlikely for his first pick, for his strongest pick, for his only guaranteed scum slot that he gets to guarantee will be scum.

So, if Fate is town (like I think), and you are town (like I hope and suspect), then the Aeronaut/drealmerz/Secret Agent Jin trio, to me, has at least one scum minimum in it, possibly 2 or even all three (unlikely as that would be).
Outside of that trio, we get outside of Pine's picks for logic. We get scumhunting-based reads. In there, Vaxkiller/SirCakez/Prism are all townreads; Aristophanes/BTD6_maker/Monokuma remain possible potential scum-picks.

The exact makeup of the team, I can't quite determine. But I think that--aside from my Prism townread--you mostly agree with my townreads, yes? You think Gin is town, you think Fate is town, you think SirCakez is town. So given that much, there's only a limited pool of people who could be scum.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1551 (isolation #203) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:03 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1540, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:HOW IN ALL OF FUCK AM I AT L-3?
The mastina wagon morphed into the Gin wagon.

No, seriously. BTD6 switched; drealmerz switched. SirCakez and Vaxkiller are on Fate instead of you, but you get the point.

At this stage, I'd say that Secret Agent Jin is almost definitely scum; the sudden surge of a wagon onto you is scummy-as-fuck when you've been the player towning it up second only to me in how much you've towned it up.

In Jin/BTD6/drealmerz, there's one scum in the form of Jin, but probably a second scum in the form of one of BTD6/drealmerz. (But not the other.)

That leaves the third scum as one of Aristophanes/Aeronaut/Monokuma. Monokuma's not voting, which is bad; Aeronaut is on a vanity vote, which is bad; Aristophanes hasn't budged from the Fate wagon, which is bad.

I'd rank the order of scum, most to least, as about:
Secret Agent Jin
BTD6_maker (exempt if...)
drealmerz (exempt if BTD6^)
Aristophanes
Monokuma
Aeronaut

But this is subject to change. (In particular, BTD6/drealmerz.)
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1562 (isolation #204) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:16 pm

Post by mastina »

You know what I honestly am beginning to feel like?
I'm feeling like this is a case of the scum having gotten complacent: they started off strong. They started off with nobody having a fucking clue who they were. They started off without any real, tangible suspicion on them. Quite the opposite, they were being written off, even townread. And town players were being wagoned, left and right. Town were being pushed, and scum were not.

...And then, at some point, something happened. Something changed. Something caused the status quo to be disrupted.
And now the scum are at serious risk of being caught, because town became town to each other whereas scum who were doing nothing but being lurksacks are now discovering that they made a horrible, horrible mistake.

If this were the case, then I'd call drealmerz as scum.
BTD6 may, or may not, be scum.
Secret Agent Jin would be scum. (Jin went six days without posting--while Jin was V/LA, that was still beyond what would normally be acceptable, unless Jin were posting elsewhere......)
Depending on BTD6_maker, there may or may not be scum in the bottom three.

But I really do feel like this is a case of scum having been in a good position, and suddenly not so much anymore.
Fate's town. I am town. Nacho's town. Prism's town. SirCakez is town. TheRealGin-N-Tonic is town. Vaxkiller is town.

That's 7/13 players town.
We lynch among the six, scum nightkill among the seven.
6/11. Lynch, kill.
5/9. Lynch, kill.
4/7. Lynch, kill.
3/5. Lynch, kill.
2/3. Lynch.

Alternatively, we lynch among the six, scum kill among the seven, vig kills among the five.
6/10. Lynch, scum kills among the six, vig kills among the three.
5/7. Lynch, scum kills among the five, vig kills the last possible scum.

As long as we can agree to this as a townbloc. As long as we can agree that those seven names are town. We win.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1564 (isolation #205) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:17 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1555, Nachomamma8 wrote:Mastin, Gin, do you two have a little time on your hands?
Yes.
I really, really, really think we can POE-win this game, just if we can lock down the town for good. I've given my seven names for town; your feedback would be helpful there.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1569 (isolation #206) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:25 pm

Post by mastina »

Just to be absolutely clear, here:
Nacho:

TheRealGin-N-Tonic:

Prism:

Fate:
All four of you, we can work together well and assume each other to be town solidly, but we need two others to be town in order to lock down a town win with absolute certainty. My proposed additions are
SirCakez
and
Vaxkiller
I would like that to be the winning townbloc. I can explain any of these in particular, especially the top five but also in SirCakez and Vaxkiller for why I think they're not actually scum.

Right now, we're not scumhunting. We're aiming to townhunt, to lock the game down, deny the scum any possible coverage.

SirCakez, Vaxiller:
Fuck your scumreads on me. You'll need to listen. This is the time where we absolutely break Pine. Town synergy right here and now is key. Nacho is feeling it, I'm feeling it, we're building everything up which needs to be built up, and if it ever gets to a gamestate where half of our townbloc is dead, and you were accepted into the townbloc, you need to not utterly fuck things up by voting someone in the townbloc.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1573 (isolation #207) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:28 pm

Post by mastina »

Oh, and:
Aeronaut, Aristophanes, Secret Agent Jin, BTD6_maker, drealmerz, Monokuma:
Right now, you should be focusing on two things:
-Convincing us why you are town. (Yes, this is normally inadvisable, but in this case I'm demanding it: show us why you're town.)
-Tell us which players you don't want to be written off as town and why. If they're named Nacho/Gin/Prism/Fate/mastina, expect to be ignored. Otherwise, I will in fact listen.
-Tell us which players, if not the names you said not to townread, you
would
be comfortable making a townbloc with.

Anything else you do, literally ANYTHING else you do, will be a waste of time and effort. Those three things? Those three things are what you need to do.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1574 (isolation #208) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:31 pm

Post by mastina »

(That was three things, but oh well. They're listed in order of approximate importance, most to least in my opinion.)
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1585 (isolation #209) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:44 pm

Post by mastina »

By the way:
In post 570, Secret Agent Jin wrote:
In post 499, drealmerz7 wrote:I'm "on the spectrum", btw, but, I hate that fucking categorization and really just prefer "different" (
indigo
child is okay, but, meh)
Just remember the bolded word Dreal
In post 1217, Secret Agent Jin wrote:I am back from VLA and reading up, i am active again!
There was basically a solid week between these posts, but if you look at Secret Agent Jin's posting history across the site during the V/LA, SAJ had to have logged on at least five times in that week, during which none of them Jin posted here. (This as far as I know isn't talking about ongoing games.)
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1588 (isolation #210) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:49 pm

Post by mastina »

Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:25 pm for this game.
Could find the timestamp for the newbie in question if I knew which one.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1597 (isolation #211) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:53 pm

Post by mastina »

Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:42 am
^This is the first mention of the TvT point I can find in your iso for that game. Three days prior. 1499 in that game, compared to from this game.

I think that's within the margin of error, isn't it?
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1629 (isolation #212) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:24 pm

Post by mastina »

I feel like I should give the gist of the general explanation for my stances on the six outside of my townbloc.

For Aeronaut, the basic boils down to this:
Aeronaut makes sense as a scum pick for Pine. Pine knows of Aeronaut as a player, and is one of the better players at blending into the background and being ignored. He's got a decent towngame and an excellent scumgame which Pine would know. He knows that Aeronaut would work well with whoever he picked as a team, and even be something of a second scum leader beyond Pine himself. Basically, if this were a scumteam of "three newbs and Pine", then Pine would be directing their almost every action, coaching them every step of the way. Having a veteran like Aeronaut along for the ride would give a second voice to double-check what he said, giving a second opinion, and reinforcing Pine's opinion, as well as a scum player around during periods of the day where Pine is not. Of all the theoretical picks outside of Fate/Nacho/me, he'd be the one I'd think would be the top one.

On terms of actual play, I never made my case against Aeronaut, but I easily still could. There's been nothing from him actually indicating he's town, aside from touchy feels which made me doubt my scumread on him. He fits as scum in many VCs, because if the scum were lurksacks doing fuckall, well, Aeronaut was among those that for a significant portion of the game was doing fuckall. Even when Aeronaut is around and contributing, can you say he's actually left a strong impact? Can you say that what he's said is actually meaningful, important stuff that genuinely contributed to making the game thread be closer to lynching scum? There's simply a lack of what I can call town motive in his actions.

The counterbalance to this? The thing making me doubt Aeronaut as scum? I just no longer feel him to be scum. I feel like maybe he could be town. It's not like his absence was alignment-indicative; he was V/LA. And it's not like his content is atrocious; it's just not very helpful. And while "not very helpful" could in fact be scum, it could also just be town.

For drealmerz, the thing about him is: if Aeronaut wasn't Pine's pick, and we assume Fate/Nacho weren't Pine's pick, then someone had to be, and drealmerz has the most recent games with Pine out of any player. (Three.) This gives Pine plenty of time to see the potential in drealmerz. Furthermore, it also gives Pine plenty of time to see drealmerz as similar enough a player to me. (Or maybe he saw a little bit of himself in drealmerz.) I've determined over the course of this game that drealmerz was similar to me. What's to stop Pine from having done this in prior games?

drealmerz strikes me as an insanely competent scum player and a reasonably competent town player. And yet, if I were playing like drealmerz this game, I'd probably be scum. drealmerz isn't me, sure, yeah. He's a different player than me, but I've noted the similarity to me and he's noted the similarity in me to him, and I'm telling you that while there were some strong initial elements of my towngame present in him (more on that later), there are far, far, far, FAR more warning signs to him being scum here: his STRONG early presence which fades into the background is one of my textbook scum moves. His lack of reads evolution? Part of my scum playbook. His insistence on holding reads even past their expiration date? That, too. Switching to a new vote without reconsidering? Also a mark against him. His posts where he push me? Lack strength, lack the conviction I'd expect of someone similar to me. And then there's the fact that he recognized how similar I am to him, and didn't stop to consider that the way I'm playing would be his towngame.

All of these, when combined with how he fits the profile of a player doing fuckall, make him a strong candidate for being scum. Now, he's pushed me, sure. He's not focused entirely on me, yeah, giving some early reads. But while he's given those reads, there's no reason attached to them (not a sin coming from a mastina clone, sure, but part of the problem is the WAY there's no reason attached to them), and there's no solid push behind them. He's just, "meh", the entire way, in regards to his beliefs, and that mehness, that not actually caring, is not something I associate with a mastina-clone's towngame.

The doubt comes from how strong and sincere-sounding his early game actually was. He raised many valid points--points which happen to be wrong, yes, but which were valid all the same. These points, these kinds of pushes, of minimal reasons yet still with some degree of strength, are what I'd expect to see from a player who has a notable similarity to me.

For Aristophanes, pisskop has the benefit of not really having the Pine experience, reducing his chances of being an initial scum pick, but aside from that, it's mostly scum stuff. pisskop's gameplay this game felt like it was almost a parody of his towngame, a crude, deliberate imitation via mockery of it, where he did basically nothing, told us he was doing nothing, and tried to pass that off as being something. He then replaced out for no reason at all, something which makes little sense to me. Aristophanes came in, and proceeded to fluff the slot up.

When he was pressured, he produced content, yes, but the quality of that content was wishy-washy, fluff-filled garbage where he made no strong points, no strong positions, nothing where it looked like he was taking anything resembling an actually real stance, and then when the pressure fell off of him, what did he proceed to do? Go straight back to lurking, exactly as he had been before. I don't really have anything for why he'd be town, aside from maybe a feeling of his appeal to me potentially being sincere, but even then I have my doubts.

That leaves BTD6_maker, Monokuma, and Secret Agent Jin, who I'll cover next post.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1641 (isolation #213) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:34 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1635, Nachomamma8 wrote:As in if he was lynched right now, what flip would you be expecting?
Jin: scum.
Aero: town.
Aristophanes: ?
Monokuma: ?
drealmerz: scum.
BTD6_maker: ?

This would be gun-to-heads at the moment. Aristophanes depends largely on Monokuma and BTD6_maker, and typing my thoughts up on them will help me feel out how strongly I feel about them. (You know what I mean, more or less.)

And, take your time. I'm doing this analysis more or less to boost yours, because I'm expecting your feedback to be better and more thorough than my own.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1655 (isolation #214) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:56 pm

Post by mastina »

For Secret Agent Jin, I know you said you were done there reads-wise, but I still feel it important to vocalize my thoughts there all the same.
We've faced the Aeronaut and drealmerz choices from Pine already. If he didn't pick either of them, as unlikely as that'd be. If all of Fate/Nacho/me/Aero/dreal were for some ungodly reason town, then Pine's picks seem kinda limited, don't they? I'd instantly put Secret Agent Jin as one of Pine's top picks in this case, because Jin has the recent game history with Pine. Jin is a player that Pine would love to help teach the ropes of being scum to, and also a player that Pine could see great potential in. Secret Agent Jin is thought by many to be a lowkey player: an easy target. And yet, by and large, we've not been paying attention to him this game. He hasn't gotten much focus. He fits the profile of lurksack scum better than literally any other player--he's only cast one vote this game (less than every other player), and it was on TheRealGin-N-Tonic back when Gin was getting wagoned. (I forget if Jin was the third or fourth vote, but it was up there numbers-wise.)

He's gone a solid week without posting--yes, he was V/LA. Yes, he's being prodded. But he's not actually done anything the whole game. His Gin vote? Because "Pine would likely pick Gin", which was reasoning that was plagiarized from me. His other stances? Nonexistent, essentially, with him being wishy-washy the whole game. He hasn't taken anything resembling a strong stance, and has been a nonentity the whole game.

The counter to this? Exactly the points you raised, Nacho: he could be disinterested town. (Well Gin brought that up, too.) His play doesn't look like he's actually been taught by Pine, because if Pine were coaching him, you'd expect him to have some sort of stronger presence than what he currently has given. But that's about it.

For BTD6_maker, we get a player who is also a lowkey player. This seems to be a recurring trend in the people we've POEd the game down to: players who aren't particularly well-known, aren't well-established, who Pine would have a chance to work with. His content has been slightly more than Secret Agent Jin, but he's second only to Jin in how narrow his scope has been. He focused on a fraction of my posts to paint me as scum, ignoring the other 90% of them. He focused exclusively on me, nobody else. Until I produced something he couldn't ignore (my claim), at which point he switches to Gin, a leading wagon, without much of a thought put in. It's narrow-minded beyond what would be reasonable. He's been thoroughly unoriginal: his vote on me was hopping onto the wagon, with not much in the way of original thought, as the third voter. His switch to Gin was even worse in that regard.

The main points I can think of in his defense boil down to three basics. One, he's a total unknown to Pine. Pine had no reason to pick him at all. Two, his narrow focus feels too narrow to actually be scum--why would he act this way when it would be thoroughly unproductive and he knew it would draw attention to himself? Three, and this one's admittedly dependent on another flip, why would a scumteam including both him and drealmerz so blatantly vote together in the way they have not once but twice? Especially the Gin wagon? I mean, I can understand voting together on me for the wifom factor; Pine loves to manipulate VCA. But if the scumteam was at real risk of being caught, real risk of being found out, why would they then go on to pull a stunt making it even more obvious? Hope beyond hope it went through? Hope beyond hope that a person like me would wifom it to be town? There's so many better actions for them.

Yet I know this defense is awfully weak.

For Monokuma, well, honestly, all I can say is: regardless of their alignment, I was expecting...more. Nahdia as scum would be utterly underwhelming this game. As town, I'd expect them to be something more than this. Their posting has felt a little fake, and there's also the bad VCA in which their votes aren't good and the wagon on them looked good and the counterwagon to them looked pretty shitty.

Basically, I'm not quite sure what to think here. Nahdia is an amazing scum player. Yet I'm not feeling this is an amazing scum game from them. If they're scum, it'd have to have been an off game. Their content feels fake. They don't look like they're actually doing much of anything. They have this horrible voting record. But it's actually for these reasons there's reason to doubt them to be scum, I guess. Nahdia as scum would have an amazing game, yet Nahdia as town becomes apathetic and has trouble dealing with the game. They know how to manipulate VCs as scum, so them being caught by basic rudimentary VCA seems unlikely.

So if I had to guess Monokuma's alignment, I suppose overall it'd be town, albeit only just. I don't see their play as being the strong scum it should be, if that makes sense.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1660 (isolation #215) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:04 pm

Post by mastina »

Taking Nacho's feedback into consideration, I'd probably have reads something like this:
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Prism
Fate
Nachomamma8
-
Vaxkiller
SirCakez
-
drealmerz
Monokuma
Aeronaut
-
Aristophanes
BTD6_maker
Secret Agent Jin
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1661 (isolation #216) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:07 pm

Post by mastina »

I've given my feedback; I'll still be around if you post something I feel the need to comment on, but otherwise if you want me to comment on something, just to be sure, indicate to me that you want me to, because right now I'm in the stage where "I've got nothing more to say proactively", so right now anything I say will be reactively.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1666 (isolation #217) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:12 pm

Post by mastina »

Scratch that, I have one more thing to say:
Nacho, I don't think your vote on Monokuma's going to do any good.

That's not to say you need to switch to Secret Agent Jin.
I'm thinking that we've got a choice here, probably between Secret Agent Jin and Aristophanes, to be realistic. (Even I'm not sure we should lynch BTD6_maker.)
But while Monokuma's among the six, they're...honestly not someone I want to lynch. I just don't think it's the best of ideas, overall. I really do think that we've got that choice in two lynches, of Secret Agent Jin or Aristophanes. Everyone else just seems like...not a good idea.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1669 (isolation #218) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:18 pm

Post by mastina »

What you're saying there is certainly possible and more or less lines up with my thoughts on the game at the least--that might not necessarily mean you're right, but it's certainly something worth trying to go off of.
In post 1664, Aristophanes wrote:Mastina, you noted people voting in blocks in your VCA stuff. Why would scum vote together so often and so obviously? It doesn't make sense from a theory standpoint.
Doesn't make sense from a theory standpoint, says who?

Says site meta?

...Yeah. That's not going to hold. While Pine being Pine means you take a metric fuckton of salt to his words, he did in fact say he told the scum to vote together. This is an instance of him saying something that could be technically true, even if misleading--in other words, not something to discard. It's worth keeping track of, at the very least. While perhaps nothing comes of it. Perhaps the scum never were together and were spread out the whole game, as is typical. Keeping track of players voting together is still something worth doing, to track patterns, to see if any feel artificial, to see if anything done feels like deliberate scum manipulation.

These become easier to track as the game progresses. Best answer right now is: maybe they did, maybe they didn't, we're brainstorming that with our POE pool which would actually help.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1671 (isolation #219) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:21 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1668, Monokuma wrote:mastina, it's surprising that you would expect more of me given my very recent game history which you're aware of.
I read Bloodborne, because I read Varsoon games whenever I have the free time. I saw you be awesome as scum there.
You were in Gistou, as town. I saw you be good there, but not nearly AS good as you were in Bloodborne. You did what you could to be sane, to hold the game together, but it was still a mess.

Thus, regardless of your alignment, you're performing worse than expected, but if you're scum you're performing WAY worse than expected. Way, WAY worse than expected.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1683 (isolation #220) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:30 pm

Post by mastina »

You'll have to let me know if you prefer Aristophanes over Secret Agent Jin, because Friday will be family night, reducing my availability, and weekends are always busy for me, but don't rush it; take your time and get to an informed decision. Just make sure said decision is before Friday night. (Night, as in 6:30 my time. As in, exactly 24 hours from this post. (expired on 2017-01-20 22:30:30). <--That's the ideal time window for an Aristophanes wagon.)
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1686 (isolation #221) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:33 pm

Post by mastina »

And I do mean, just say the word and I'll switch.

I'm here for as long as I'm needed. All night if need be. I could stay up 'til 4 AM. I could be here as early as 12 PM tomorrow, and stay for potentially as late as 7 PM tomorrow if I push it. (Along with sporadic, inconsistent posts throughout the night if I can manage it.)
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1689 (isolation #222) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:36 pm

Post by mastina »

I'd buy to be quite honest.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1695 (isolation #223) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:39 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1690, Nachomamma8 wrote:Mastina, if you were looking for a formal proposal for town #6, I think that it'd be drealmer. I'll try to post my town reasoning on him a bit faster but I'm remembering what I liked about him and I feel pretty good that he's town.
You won't get much objection from me--he was my strongest townread in the game for the longest time period, and every time you post more about him, I'm reminded of
why
he was that strong of a townread.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1701 (isolation #224) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:45 pm

Post by mastina »

As an aside: fully agree with Nacho that this is a massively successful jam session.
This was actually what I talked about when I talked about the magic of just talking. It produces these sorts of ~magical~ things which are nigh-impossible for scum to deal with. If Nacho is scum, this is beyond his A-game. I mean, he can be a pretty stellar scum player, but if he's scum here he's done something so strong, it's beyond the level he's ever done before. If Gin is scum, this improvement is beyond remarkable. It's beyond Rising Star. It'd be "give this scummer a scummy IMMEDIATELY, don't force them to wait a full damn year for something they'll probably win anyway", to say the least.

We've still got a ways to go before we fully hit the stride of everything where it needs to be ideally, but this? This is how towns win a game.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1705 (isolation #225) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:48 pm

Post by mastina »

That post was great, but it was actually the bit of the follow-through with the mini-ego-war which really settled drealmerz as town for me.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1715 (isolation #226) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:01 pm

Post by mastina »

Fate.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1722 (isolation #227) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:06 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1716, Nachomamma8 wrote:sorry for cooling off for a moment cat fucked with my good vibes
Had this problem at the beginning of the jam session, can empathize. <3
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1725 (isolation #228) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:11 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1720, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:I hate to say this but I have literally no read on Cakez to where I can say a GTH: either. Mastin says town so I want to talk about that slot.
My read on SirCakez is basically based on what I have available. He's said plenty of scummy shit, sure--but underneath of that, I see some town belief. He's made a lot of contradictions. A lot of inconsistencies. A lot of little problems, here and there. His pushes haven't exactly been the most organic; he's made two notable pushes. On me, and on Fate. Yet while the variety of his content sucks, it feels genuine. It feels like he believes what he is pushing. It looks like there is some actual, real thought being put in. He raises points. Said points might not be accurate, but they're not exactly inaccurate. He might be guilty of some of those points himself, yet that actually makes me think he's town.

That's more or less my stance on SirCakez. I wish I could better define it, but basically, I just don't feel like he's scum this game.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1726 (isolation #229) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:12 pm

Post by mastina »

Also, if you have plug dj, this is my music.
Got about half a dozen songs I need to replace because they were deleted, and there's a few really long ones in there, but it's entertainment at least.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1727 (isolation #230) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:13 pm

Post by mastina »

(Right now, that'd be Crazy Train I'm jamming out to, but the song's almost over.)
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1742 (isolation #231) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:24 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1739, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Hate to break it to ya but it isn't eggsactly April just yet :smirk:
Don't worry, I won't tell anyone we cracked the game open early. ;)
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1745 (isolation #232) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:25 pm

Post by mastina »

(Never get into a pun war with me. I read webcomics and comment on them almost to professional levels. Making punny comments is something I just
do
. :P)
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1756 (isolation #233) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:37 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1749, Nachomamma8 wrote:GIN I NEED YOU WORKING NOT PUNNING
I mean, they're not mutually exclusive. :P

But yes, do work, play only after as a bonus.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1761 (isolation #234) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:39 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1754, drealmerz7 wrote:hey, mastina, did you check out aeronaut's drunken christmas party? just finished, pine was scums I was town
If it was ongoing at gamestart, then no.

The games I listed were the games which were eligible to be listed at the time.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1767 (isolation #235) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:41 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1758, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 173, SirCakez wrote:Because whenever someone asks why someone just naked voted them, they'll inevitably say some stupid shit like "reasons" or "not saying" or whatever.
This is Cakez's response to Monokuma's "why didn't you respond to our naked vote?". It was pretty good.
Especially in a game with power players who...do exactly that. Like me. Or I guess drealmerz, and others similarly so.

In fact depending on the timing this could even be considered a little bit of snark aimed at my way.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1777 (isolation #236) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:48 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1768, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Mastin, can you sell me to Prism please, I need to focus on Cakez
I'm not quite sure how to sum it up.

You're town because this level of play from you would be unprecedented as scum. Yes, you put deliberate effort into improving your game. You read theory. You, as scum, would have Pine backing you. You have some town players willing to give you tips to improve in-game as well. But there's just...well, just not exactly a way for you to make THAT much of an improvement in your scumgame all of a sudden. The way you engaged people changed overnight.

The interactions became solid. And here's the thing. Here's the real thing. You're standing up, excelling, at real-time interaction. Real-time interaction is BRUTAL for scum. It's something that they can't take well. Yet you? You're thriving, keeping paces with the best. You did it with me and Prism yesterday; you're doing it with me and Nacho today. And the Nacho jam session is a different skillset entirely from the Prism ego contest. The sincerity you've shown throughout, the insight you've given, there's a level beyond faking.

Imma go get some food, so be back momentarily.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1789 (isolation #237) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:57 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1784, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Basically it's a suicide mission to attack all 3 of you guys
Devil's advocate: Pine would know this too and could have advised a scumbuddy on the subject.

However, I called that devil's advocate for good reason; I feel that to be an incredibly unlikely scenario.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1807 (isolation #238) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:09 pm

Post by mastina »

Also, unrelated to the game, but apparently according to Project ELO, in spite of me basically not playing newbies or mini normals for years, I am in fact one of the top players on mafiascum. Top 10, according to statistics. (I hadn't read that thread before, I kinda thought it was an opt-in thing, so was surprised to see that my name was there when I hadn't opted in.)

Now granted I put pretty much zero stock in that especially since that's almost the minimum possible sample size (six instead of five), butstill, found it fascinating that allegedly I'm in the top 8% of eligible players. Don't worry, won't go to my head, but found it intriguing at the very least.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1809 (isolation #239) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1799, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 1797, Aristophanes wrote:Fuuuuck. Fine then, I'll see what I can do.
scummy claim
I'd have to check Inorganic Chemistry to be sure, but I think he made almost this exact post as scum before, so you're probably not that far off the mark.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1816 (isolation #240) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:15 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1808, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:tl;dr: Mastin pushing Nacho with that reasoning is like going to war against the world armed with nothing but a toothpick and a vengeance.
Hey, you'd be surprised.

If you know how to use that toothpick, you can set off a series of chain reactions where, slowly, step by step, the world you once were entirely against cascades into serving your ends at ruining it.

There's a reason You're Gonna Go Far Kid is my theme song when I roll scum. (Look up the lyrics if you need to, but really you should listen to that song enough times where you have the lyrics memorized--both censored
and
uncensored--that they can play in your mind start to finish without needing to.)
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1823 (isolation #241) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:21 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1820, SirCakez wrote:Aristo's recent posting has been garbage yes but I think that burst of activity from him mid game was pretty town. He had good content there iirc, and I'm pretty sure as scum he would have just kept prodging there. I would have to ISO him again to be sure though.
Less talking about doing the iso, more doing the iso--tell me when you get back and what you see.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1847 (isolation #242) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:40 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1034, Aristophanes wrote:
Spoiler: reduction
In post 22, mastina wrote:Hey.
VOTE: Nachomamma8.
Dead serious here.
I'm entering in a 1v1 with Nacho.

Like. If he flips town POWER lynch me here.

I was informed that role assignment wasn't random this game.
Pine knows me to be a stellar scum player and not quite as strong a town player, yet I wasn't one of his picks for the scumteam.
But unless I massively misunderstood the game's nature: Pine did in fact get a choice in at least ONE scumbuddy, if not all three. (Something about a draft order.)
He didn't select me.

I refuse to believe he allowed both me and Nacho to be town.
So lynch me, lynch Nacho, doesn't matter who you lynch first but Nacho is scum.
Guaranteed.
Or he just biffed hard when choosing. However, I find this 1v1 ridiculous. Likely a ploy to get rid of Nacho, then manipulate us into letting you live. Not buying it!
In post 24, Pine wrote:And honestly, if I could've had both of you, it would've made me hard as a rock.
This is probably 100% accurate
In post 26, mastina wrote:was my original rival in games, presumably the reason why I didn't actually draw scum. (Which I'm taking as a huge fucking slight against me because he knows how much I would have wanted to be his scumbuddy here.) We fought endless times in games. He, along with Nacho, was one of my first friends upon his return to the site, in spite of him consistently creaming me in games where he drew mafia and I drew town. There's dozens of games spanning YEARS of history. Not one or two. Like, more games than y'all have played your entire mafia career on mafiascum, number of games.
Fuck though, this sounds sincere...
Imma have to reread our scumthread for Inorganic Chemistry (I think it was called that, my memory sucks! Whatever awesome game that was...) because I remember something about her being genuine and/or using it to her advantage in some way...
I'll get back to you on that.

Gin could easily be scum from gamestart.

Oh lol Pine is the reason for Mastin2. That's awesome XD

Imma skim earlygame hard now. I read slowly.
Wanted a good foothold first though.
In post 1035, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 72, mastina wrote:I think the simplest solution here is to just line up lynches. Lynch Nacho today. He flips town, you lynch me. I'll flip town, but then D3 you lynch Fate and 100% guarantee you, you'll have lynched scum. He flips town, then while I'm not exactly conftown, Fate is. Any and all power we have should be directed towards keeping Fate alive at that point.
Holy shit is this ever scum!!
"Let's just systematically kill off all of the most prolific players in this thread until there are none left! This seems like a grand idea!"
Like, no. We'll be in Lylo before we know it then, and have nothing to show for it. Not gonna fall for it, ScuMastina!
In post 1037, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 126, drealmerz7 wrote:it's unfortunate your scum game isn't as refined, you should play more
Saying this to Mastina is actually hilarious! Like, if anyone has a refined scumgame, it's Mastina! I will lol for a while about this! XD
In post 1084, Aristophanes wrote:
drealmerz7 wrote:we clearly have 2 scum wagons going
fate and mastina
can we please consolidate on mastina first
fate tomorrow is much easier than mastina tomorrow
trust me please
If I do, it will be because I scumread them, not because you asked. Why would I trust you on a Mastina read on D1!?
I am, however, leaning in that direction already.
TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:unless someone daycops Mastina, I'm focusing on Pisskop/Ari slot right now.
</3
Why don't you want to focus on Scum instead? It's a far better use of your time.
Ninja'd
Maybe I do like this Dreal guy... :P
In post 1091, Aristophanes wrote:
TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 1087, SirCakez wrote:Ya now that Ari is providing content I'm really deadset on Mastina/Fate going today
It still feels a lot moreso of a social interaction than it does him scum hunting.
It is somewhat. I interact to get myself into the game while reading. I probably won't quote/respond to many posts, but am mentally mapping my reads. The fluidity works better for me to gauge people's alignments, and the interactions make it a lot more fun being here!
In post 1092, Aristophanes wrote:Also, I've had this on my screen for, like, a half hour and while it's meh, I haven't added anything to it, so I'll just post it.
In post 178, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 157, pisskop wrote:
In post 145, Vaxkiller wrote:VOTE: Dreal
VOTE: drealz
Scum is calling out his buddies?
If that were the case he would flip out
In post 179, drealmerz7 wrote:vax has like 1 game with me where I was scum and he thinks he knows how I'd be
I CHANGE, I ADAPT
imagine
I don't know if this is intended, but an over the top reaction which discredits the attacker but doesn't really address the argument is rather funny, and if unintended, maybe damning?
In post 1097, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 312, mastina wrote:
In post 276, Aeronaut wrote:And? I'm pretty sure that's what most of this game thinks, since it's you know, common sense.
Yep, I'm the only one who thinks we shouldn't let a game designed to fuck with us fuck with us, obviously. That's why nacho is the leading wagon, right?
Mafia exercise time. This is a really fun one, I promise you. Who here can spot the problematic nature of these two statements being placed back-to-back? There's something very glaringly obvious in here. I could tell you at any time, but I want you to think for a sec, stretch your minds, and see if you're capable of figuring it out for yourselves.
I'm fairly certain the second half of this post is sarcastic. Like, I'd bet on that. Did you not catch that or did I miss something else in my reading of it?
In post 1099, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 1098, drealmerz7 wrote:it says:
In post 312, mastina wrote:Hi, I'm scum! ahah!
Every post by Mastina has me thinking she
has to be scum
!
However, this is the problem. Her Scumgame is fucking
on point
, or has been every time I've run into her. Just like k know mine sucks ass and I need to stop being lurkerscum, she knows her scumgame is amazing and has no qualms telling the world! If she is scum, why is she so off her game??
In post 1112, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 1103, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:For a player like Mastin, this is what makes me think she's town.
In post 888, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:If I'm being 100% honest, you forgetting a point really makes me think you're town.

It sounds like one of the biggest bullshit reasons but you're a thorough player. If you're anything like me, you'd want to, as scum, to make sure the posts are absolutely perfect and you've made every point and there is no doubt or stone unturned that you haven't answered before it is asked. I sense the town because you're more nonchalant; as in the small mental stress of worrying about yourself and other people are not present to encourage you to make the post perfect.
This is quite interesting. Mastina sometimes will create a flaw in order for people to change their reads. It's a manipulative tool. I'm not seeing it in that way here, so I get what you're saying. If this were any other player, I'd be voting them right now, because they are showing such flaws in logic and understanding. But I know she doesn't work that way. Like, read our Scum thread from Inorganic Chemistry. She is meticulous. She exploits people's suspicions on herself and others. She is crafty AF!
I know this isn't a full or a good answer, but it's what I've got atm.
This is about the summation of Aristophanes's content. There's small bits and pieces after you could maybe consider content, but this is the section which was really considered to be the actual meat.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1851 (isolation #243) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:42 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1846, Nachomamma8 wrote:i'm fading out right now but I agree we're done with Cakez for now, want something else.
If Gin is still alive, do Vaxkiller.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1853 (isolation #244) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:44 pm

Post by mastina »

Aristophanes also works, though.
(Also high on the list: Aeronaut, Monokuma, BTD6.)
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1865 (isolation #245) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:55 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1862, Nachomamma8 wrote:It'll be less F5'ing for me if I work on BTD6. Mastin, are you still hanging in there?
Yeah, what do you need?
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1868 (isolation #246) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:00 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1866, Nachomamma8 wrote:I think I want to look at the big picture again before I start looking at specifics.
Well the bigger picture is that we have seven from the jam session:
You, Gin, me, Fate, Prism, drealmerz, and SirCakez;
That leaves Aeronaut, Aristophanes, Monokuma, BTD6_maker, Secret Agent Jin, and Vaxkiller as the people not currently in the townbloc made.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1869 (isolation #247) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:01 pm

Post by mastina »

For what it's worth at this second I don't think Aristophanes is the way to go voting-wise.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1881 (isolation #248) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:13 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1871, Nachomamma8 wrote:Am I townreading people too easily?
If so, you're probably less guilty of it than I am. I have a stronger townread on Fate and Prism than you do.
I have a stronger read on SirCakez than you do.
I have a weaker read on drealmerz than you do--but that's the one and only read I have weaker than you; I have three reads stronger.

Aristophanes could be town is my read on him--I don't think he should be the D1 lynch at the least.
So, yes, the pool would be Vaxkiller/Monokuma/Jin/BTD6_maker/Aeronaut.

In that pool of five, there's either two, or three, scum. (Depending on Aristophanes.)
I could townread, or scumread, any of those names. But I can't make a determination there beyond what you could.

I think Jin/BTD6 are probably scum.
Vaxkiller/Monokuma/Aeronaut is a tougher call--there's a scum in there almost certainly, yes, but who is harder to tell.
I wish I could help you there, I really do, but this is an area where I'm weaker than you are. I was hoping YOU could help ME, not the other way around.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1886 (isolation #249) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:17 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1877, Nachomamma8 wrote:I know exactly what I need music wise.
JAM
This may or may not be an appropriate selection.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1893 (isolation #250) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:23 pm

Post by mastina »

You know.
I kinda am coming to:
Vaxkiller/Jin + one of Monokuma/Aeronaut here.

Nacho, that's what I'm getting, and I don't feel like that's wrong for me to have gotten.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1895 (isolation #251) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:27 pm

Post by mastina »

Like.
Would Vaxkiller + Secret Agent Jin + Aeronaut be plausible?
It kinda feels right to me, but I'm not sure by how much.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1899 (isolation #252) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:32 pm

Post by mastina »

One thing I'm looking at is Vaxkiller's Defcon iso and trying to compare it to this game, but I can't tell if it's similar or different, and how much so, and if it would be important, if it's actually relevant.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1939 (isolation #253) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:06 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1933, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1930, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Okay, not going to lie, kinda want to put Ari in the bloc
absolutely.
Yeah. I'm comfortable calling Aristophanes town.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1940 (isolation #254) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:07 pm

Post by mastina »

My vote's on Jin already, so I'm where I think I need to be.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1948 (isolation #255) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:13 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1942, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:We able to come to a conclusion on BTD6?
I'm of no help on that one.
Like, many of my gut feelings about BTD6 come from you and Nacho in the jam session talking, and making me feel like he's town with the way you present him, but on my own from my own stuff I wouldn't be able to give you a tangible, solid read there.

I currently lean against him as scum, but being fully honest, that's mostly the influence of you/Nacho. He's definitely not someone who's strong enough a read to be in the townbloc, but you don't need to have every town player in the townbloc so that's okay with me. He's in the "don't lynch today/for a while" pile at the very least, which I think is as good as we could get there.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1965 (isolation #256) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:25 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1947, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Mastin, if there is a time to bring out the case on Aero, now is the time to load the draft or start typing.
Not something I can quickly pull together in jam timing.

But the basics behind Aeronaut as scum come from an early iso which felt awkward. In his RVS posting on the first page, we got things like , , , and . None of these felt sincere. They felt forced. When Aeronaut came to my entrance, his stance was basically to defend Nacho without actually defending Nacho, trying to have the best of both worlds. He tried to place peacekeeper without actually playing the part of a peacekeeper. He then focused on by drealmerz, one of drealmerz's towniest posts, and used it for a justification.

All of these immediately gave bad vibes. where he asks for reasoning is something which felt faked especially since he knows he's engaging mastina of all people and that asking for reasons is not something he's likely to get a productive answer out of: it's content to look good that doesn't actually serve a purpose. In , he again tries to get the best of both worlds where he takes SirCakez's side, while not taking his side. was basically a scumclaim, because it was keeping a stagnant read/vote past its expiration date: "Well, there's nothing really
wrong
with dreal past his entrance, but I'm not going to move my vote to a more productive place". had the blatant misrep of me when my position was rather clear, and Aeronaut continuing to focus so much attention onto "Pine didn't pick this way" felt like something he shouldn't need to say if he were town. It's pseudocontent.

has in it the problem: Aeronaut says that it's common sense, that the whole game thinks it...so why the fuck does he feel the need to say it? This was my problem that I pointed out, the riddle of the ages. Aeronaut insisted that it was something everyone would know. Aeronaut insisted that it's something so obvious that it needed no explanation. But if it needed no explanation, why did he bother to give one? It's a rather egregious case of giving content which isn't actually content. Something that looks good, but isn't actually good.

This was more or less the basis of my original Aeronaut scumread. There's more content than that, but I'd prefer you and Nacho take on this much.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1976 (isolation #257) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:33 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1969, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Vote count of who we think is scum (Mono, Aero, Jin)
Jin: Vote parked and never left or changed it
Aero: On some hopeless cakez wagon, one that won't go anywhere
Mono: Not voting a single person
I mean this might mean a false clear of someone we've declared town, but on the other hand this isn't actually implausible: We've got a game which, for some time now, has felt to me as if the scum were sitting back and doing nothing while the town tore itself to shreds.

And these players, where they are, would be exactly that: sitting back, while the town tore itself to shreds.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1989 (isolation #258) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:59 pm

Post by mastina »

Nacho.
Gin.
I just wanted to say.

I love you.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2001 (isolation #259) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:14 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1999, Nachomamma8 wrote:shit man we've been jamming for like 8 hours
I know, seems like a shame it has to end. :(

But, was worth it. <3
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2010 (isolation #260) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:43 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 2005, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Same goes for Mastina who I still am grateful for her teachings and allowing me to flourish in such the manner that I have done just now.
<3
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2011 (isolation #261) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:44 pm

Post by mastina »

And while I'm not going to bed, I AM going to mod. Seeya!
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2017 (isolation #262) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:34 pm

Post by mastina »

I say we save camn the trouble of finding a replacement for the slot and lynch it before it comes to that.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2152 (isolation #263) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:53 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 2021, Aeronaut wrote:If someone is asking pointless questions, making pointless remarks, stating the obvious, or not following up on anything they do, that's a very good target for pressure, because that pressure will either get a town player to do stuff, or a scum player to crack.
Oh the irony in you of all people stating this.

I do like the rest of this post though. It's what you needed to be saying, regardless of your alignment. I like it. Not sure if it's town or not, but I like the post and think it's a bundleload of useful stuff regardless of your alignment, so a very sincere thank you for taking the time to write that up.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2155 (isolation #264) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:07 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 2075, Nachomamma8 wrote:Even now I feel uneasier and uneasier with Aeronaut!scum.
You have no idea how much I am laughing right now.
I was terrified.
Absolutely horrified.
That I had this nagging feeling Aero wouldn't be scum.
And the reason why that scared me is that I really didn't want to let you down. After all that hard work, after all of that effort, doubting the Aero scumread would by default mean we were wrong somewhere else, and thus some significant portion of the time we spent on the jam session would've been for naught, all because of me being stupid and having this feeling.

And now I feel much better that it's not just me.

I don't think Aeronaut should be lynched today, nor should he be vigged tonight. I do think we need to revisit our read on him, and if the scumread was wrong, we need to find which townread was wrong. But I think this is something to be saved for a future day. The scum can kill one of you/Gin/me, but the other two will still be alive tomorrow to carry on the work.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2157 (isolation #265) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:12 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 2090, Vaxkiller wrote:Thank god, can we go back to trying to lynch scum now?
Sure can!

VOTE: Katsuki.

There, we're lynching scum.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2158 (isolation #266) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:15 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 2114, Fate wrote:VOTE: Monokuma
I'm sorry, Fate.

But Katsuki's entrance was a scum entrance, and deep down in your heart, as much as it hurts you to admit it, you know it to be true.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2159 (isolation #267) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:20 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 2156, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Mastina, thoughts on Fate voting Jin, getting replaced, then votes Mono?
Given Fate's extensive history with Katsuki, null. He'd do it regardless of his alignment and regardless of Katsuki's alignment. He'd do it even as town thinking Katsuki is scum.

Now granted, the move is objectively horrible, since he knows that this is Katsuki as scum.
But he'd have done it no matter what.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2163 (isolation #268) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:30 pm

Post by mastina »

Random food for thought:
Wouldn't it be something if Pine got to hand-select replacements for his scumteam should they need it, and camn got control over replacing town?

Because I can't help but find it no coincidence that Aristophanes replaced pisskop (slot we now think is town, with Aristophanes as a horrendously bad scum player), and that Katsuki (a god of scumplay) replaced Secret Agent Jin (slot we were lynching under impression it was scum).
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2264 (isolation #269) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:02 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 2223, Nachomamma8 wrote:No, actually three times.
Amen, brutha'.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2265 (isolation #270) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:11 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 2239, Katsuki wrote:@Mastina: Let me know when it's mastin at the helm because I have 0 interest in engaging Mollie. She will call me scum every single game every time I am town and push for my lynches. I already quit my most recent game because of her and I'd rather have fun instead of having a kitten die every time Mollie makes a dumb post about me.
You know, normally, I'd try to fake being a hydra partner, but I can't fake being mollie. I can fake being Nacho. I can fake being Pine. I can fake being every other hydra partner I've ever had. Twistedspoon. Oversoul. Vezokpiraka. Voidedmafia. Antihero. Malakittens. MS Marangal. The list of partners goes on and on. I can fake being all of them.

But I respect mollie too much to try a pale imitation of her posting that would be nowhere even remotely close. If I could fake being her convincingly, I'd go troll you right here and now with my response, in fact as I quoted this post that was fully my intention, but as I typed up the words that were me attempting to fake being mollie, my mind just went, "No, mastina. Just...no. No." So then I knew I absolutely couldn't.

It's me talking here.

-M.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2266 (isolation #271) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:12 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 2248, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Press B to hammer
Huh, didn't know you were so old-fashioned.
Most people nowadays just press v, since it has the same effect!
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2267 (isolation #272) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:13 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 2249, Nachomamma8 wrote:Most of the good times I remember include me tunneling you or mislynching you in Tales of You :(
Katsuki's not the main person you need to apologize to for Tales of You, by the way. :P

-M.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2275 (isolation #273) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:22 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 2270, Nachomamma8 wrote:I was just remembering the best part where Katsuki got a guilty on scum and somehow managed to lynch himself??? And then... The scum didn't get lynched afterwards?
Also the part where there was a godfather who played scummily enough to get investigated, and once the investigation was announced, proceeded to be an absolute BLATANT scumfuck knowing full good and well nobody would lynch him. And I called him out for it, knowing exactly what shit he pulled, and for my troubles got mislynched by you for it.
:igmeou:
(There's a reason AP replaced Pine as my rival. :P)

-M.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2277 (isolation #274) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:26 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 2271, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:links or it didn't happen
Tales of You, AKA, "The game In which every fucking mislynch had the scumteam NAILED and instead of being nightkilled were lynched".

Literally no joke, look at the reads of the players who were mislynched. (The Rancid Broderick Drake vig counts as a mislynch.)
Then look at who the scum were.
Look at how hard the players who were mislynched pushed said scumreads.
And then keep in mind these were the players the town
lynched
, not the scum nightkills.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2278 (isolation #275) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:26 pm

Post by mastina »

-M.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2305 (isolation #276) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:37 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 2282, SirCakez wrote:That Tales of You game looks like a nightmare
Depends on your alignment preference.

That game? Scum's wet dream.
You're right about town, though. Hellish doesn't begin to describe it.

-M.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2330 (isolation #277) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:34 am

Post by mastina »

In post 2325, Fate wrote:Katsuki town is not going to read this thread. I can read Katsuki because I can read him
Fate.
I know the Katsuki tell almost as well as you do.
And by the Katsuki tell.

Katsuki is scum here.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2331 (isolation #278) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:36 am

Post by mastina »

In post 2329, BTD6_maker wrote:I've been reading up on the 20+ page catchup. Firstly, it seems that everyone read a lot into the "jam session" to the point of forming a Townbloc. A Townbloc of this size is almost certain to contain scum even ignoring my own personal reads on the matter. Also, there is nothing that scum could not fake in principle (barring the obviou stuff like certain types of PR claims). People are willing to lock in on a Townbloc this early, which worries me.
Anyway, I will ISO SAJ and Katsuki.
^If we're looking for a name to replace Aeronaut.
I'd say this is a better bet than Vaxkiller to fill the vacancy.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2498 (isolation #279) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:27 pm

Post by mastina »

Phoneposting. Internet down. V/LA until it returns. Am burning through precious data to post even this message.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2513 (isolation #280) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:05 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 2422, Nachomamma8 wrote:I don't really think that this is Fate/Katsuki scumbuddies; I'd expect Katsuki would make lynching him a little more difficult in a him/Fate partnership and on Fate's end, I think he would have sold it farther. Fate!Scum/Katsuki!Town would involve Fate being a little more comfortable with Katsuki death; still possible, but there seemed to be a genuine tone in his response.
...None of this explains a move in vote. :?
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2515 (isolation #281) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:10 pm

Post by mastina »

VOTE: Monokuma.
*sigh*
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2565 (isolation #282) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:30 am

Post by mastina »

Nacho, I'd still prefer lynching Katsuki. :?
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2623 (isolation #283) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:37 am

Post by mastina »

Executive act:
VOTE: BTD6_maker.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2712 (isolation #284) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:13 pm

Post by mastina »

I just remembered the difference in the wagons we've had.
Me? Claimed my role.
Monokuma? Claimed their role. (And I'm willing to buy it.)
Katsuki? Got away without roleclaiming.
BTD6_maker? Is getting away without roleclaiming. Just the generic "you're making a huge mistake!", and I just remembered that a while ago, when I was doing my research on BTD6...I encountered him saying that same thing, as scum, to lessen the pressure on him. (It worked. In fact, he won that game.)
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2714 (isolation #285) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:16 pm

Post by mastina »

I started that wagon!
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2775 (isolation #286) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:18 pm

Post by mastina »

I mean, I'm
trying
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2778 (isolation #287) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:29 pm

Post by mastina »

They can't do it as long as you push stupid and/or fruitless lynches.

Hint: I'm not getting lynched today; Gin isn't getting lynched today.
It's probably not going to be SirCakez or Fate today, either.

That kinda limits the pool of people you could actually lynch, and the vig can't get to a killin' if you won't let them.

Ergo, vote BTD6.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2782 (isolation #288) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:34 pm

Post by mastina »

And yet, in spite of acknowledging my logic, your vote is...still on Gin.
Who isn't being lynched today.
Meaning you're not only wasting your vote, but also prolonging the day.

You'll note that I'm not happy we're lynching BTD6. He's not my first choice. Fuck, he's not even my second. He's third or fourth on the list. But he, we can lynch.
The others, we can't.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2789 (isolation #289) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:43 pm

Post by mastina »

Yes it is in fact your fault dreal that a lynch hasn't happened yet when you have acknowledged you're on a dead/useless wagon which won't go through, and refuse to switch to a wagon which will. Exemplified by wanting the day to end (no excuse of wanting to drag it out). Among other things.

The simple fact is--absolute truth here--we could lynch if you were willing to vote with us. Any time. Your vote would be the tipping point, enough to swing momentum and seal the deal. Your vote holds power. So it is in fact entirely your fault that you have made the deliberate choice to waste it.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2790 (isolation #290) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:44 pm

Post by mastina »

Like.
We coulda lynched Katsuki--if you had switched.
We coulda lynched Monokuma--if you had switched. (I mean, bad idea but we COULD have.)
And now we could lynch BTD6--if you switch.

So it's on you when you choose not to.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2832 (isolation #291) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:09 pm

Post by mastina »

Huh.

Well that seems like an impossible coincidence.
BTD6 fakeclaiming a role that unusual, with it turning up actually in the game.

I'd say that we've found Pine's single choice of town role, though I REALLY wish Gin hadn't claimed it to be honest. Because that seems like it was the scum's goal here.
Any and all protective roles, focus on Gin please.
He's more important to keep alive than I am, or any potential scum kill. If he gets blocked, so be it, but him alive is the important part.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2833 (isolation #292) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:10 pm

Post by mastina »

Also, for anyone who likes Socrates, can I ask of you: do you like Socrates Jones?
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2834 (isolation #293) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:12 pm

Post by mastina »

(If you have not played the game, congratulations. You're about to waste 2-5 hours of your life. :P
It's worth it.)
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2836 (isolation #294) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:41 pm

Post by mastina »

You're also confscum who has incentive to lie, so.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2837 (isolation #295) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:42 pm

Post by mastina »

Oh.
Though, it hit me that camn might have actually told you there was that role in the game even if it wasn't your request. It would be a little bit of a dick move to not tell you about that role and have it accidentally end up leaking some key info.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2840 (isolation #296) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:52 pm

Post by mastina »

20 minutes? Either you cheated (and looked things up), you're REALLY good at the game (and even then sped things up), or you didn't play it to the finish.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2928 (isolation #297) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:11 pm

Post by mastina »

Confirming. Yes, I did in fact masonize TheRealGin-N-Tonic, and yes, it did in fact succeed.

And yes.
VOTE: Katsuki.

Looking to see who Nacho 'crumbed targeting.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2929 (isolation #298) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:15 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 2442, Nachomamma8 wrote:Vigilante, please live Katsuki alive for one night and one night only; I'd like to give Fate the opportunity to read Katsuki and will also be a hell of a lot more aggressive towards him tomorrow. If you're hurting for a better target BTD6 was what vig shots were made for.
Even if you don't trust anything else that I've said today, trust me on this: if Katsuki doesn't play the towniest game he's ever played in his life, he will swing tomorrow.
This, my friends, is post 2442.

Why is post 2442 important?
...Because Nacho's last post in the game was him saying nothing but...2442.

What can we find in post 2442, you say?

Nacho breadcrumbing a Katsuki visit.

Katsuki is now a mod-confirmed scumfuck.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2930 (isolation #299) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:18 pm

Post by mastina »

So! What have we learned here?
Katsuki is mod-confirmed scum thanks to Nacho hider-suiciding on Kats.
Gin and I are either Katsuki's two scumbuddies, or both town and now masons.

We can proceed to power-lynch the fuck out of Katsuki. Because there's no way in hell I'm letting you so much as DARE to suggest that wasn't Nacho telling us what he was doing.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2937 (isolation #300) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:24 pm

Post by mastina »

Now you might ask...what does Katsuki as scum tell us?

Well, for a start! I'd say it's a fair bet that SirCakez is town.
For the moment, I'd like to keep the townbloc intact: Aristophanes won't ever be leaving, but at least momentarily, I would
prefer
to keep Fate and Prism alive and around. drealmerz was more of Nacho's read than mine, and is also Gin's read, and thanks to respect in them both he, too, I would prefer to not touch at this time. Monokuma is an inventor we've got leashed, so there's that.

I realize that basically only would leave Vaxkiller and Aeronaut--I'm not saying those are Katsuki's scumbuddies. I'm more saying that, as of RIGHT NOW, they're the two who have the highest sorting priority in terms of "are they a scumbuddy?" or "are they town?".
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2938 (isolation #301) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:27 pm

Post by mastina »

Basically, at this point, it's:
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Aristophanes
SirCakez
-
Prism
drealmerz
Fate
Monokuma
-
Aeronaut
Vaxkiller
-
Katsuki

I'm still working on refining it though.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2941 (isolation #302) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:29 pm

Post by mastina »

The main starting point I'll have: the ending point of our jam. I basically zoned out of the game at that point, but now that we actually have some confirmations at hand, time for me to go back and actually pay attention!
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2944 (isolation #303) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:30 pm

Post by mastina »

And, don't worry about a quicklynch. While it'd be a pain to quote the locked thread, I can work during night in our PT with Gin. At least one of us would live to see D3, so that means my conclusions could be conveyed no matter what.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2952 (isolation #304) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:34 pm

Post by mastina »

You're right. I'm not a masonizer.

...I'm a
one-shot
masonizer.

Makes a huge difference. :cool:
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2959 (isolation #305) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:39 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 2955, drealmerz7 wrote:how much of this shit today are we going to have to put up with?
Depends.

How long until you're willing to lynch mod-confirmed scum?

The sooner the day ends with Katsuki's death, the sooner we can get around to being nightkilled by the scum because we're fucking confirmed town now.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2962 (isolation #306) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:41 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 2961, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:I'm seriously starting to think Dreal is fake tunneling to get a free pass.
Welcome to my world.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2965 (isolation #307) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:42 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 2038, Vaxkiller wrote:Voting secret agent jin is about the least town thing you can do at the moment. WTF is anyone even voting him? You are just handing scum an easy lynch that they wont ever have to explain thier vote on because he is MIA for 3 days.
^Possible Katsuki scumbuddy.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2972 (isolation #308) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:50 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 2089, camn wrote:
Katsuki ------------
5 ( TheRealGin-N-Tonic, mastina, Fate, Nachomamma8, Aristophanes, )
TheRealGin-N-Tonic -
3 ( Katsuki, BTD6_MAKER, drealmerz7, Pine )
L- 4

Fate ---------------
2 ( SirCakez, Vaxkiller, )
L- 5

b] Not Voting - [/b] 3 ( Monokuma, Prism, Aeronaut, )
^This was the peak of the Katsuki wagon D1. Gin, Nacho, Aristophanes, and I are all town, so the
only
possible scum on the wagon would be Fate.
On the Fate wagon, SirCakez is town; if there's scum there, it's Vaxkiller.
On the Gin wagon, Katsuki is scum; drealmerz remains possible scum.
And in Not Voting, you've got Monokuma, Prism, and Aeronaut (who moved off of Fate).

Honestly I don't really think Monokuma is scum and I REALLY don't think Prism is scum.
Aeronaut and Fate don't feel like scum; if I were doing just my own reads, it'd be Vaxkiller and drealmerz as the scum this game.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2975 (isolation #309) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:54 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 2966, Vaxkiller wrote:Does mastinas ability confirm you as town?
Yes, but it remains unproven as long as we're both alive.

An inventor involves three players: the inventor, their giftee, and their giftee's target.
My role involves only two.

Of course, there's no actual guarantee of what the scum's roles are. They might not actually HAVE a roleblocker. That was my assumption...but it was my assumption when I was assuming Pine only got to pick one scum role, which we later learned was not the case.

Off of the power of the town's roles, I'd even say we definitely don't.
BTD6 was one-shot.
TheRealGin-N-Tonic was one-shot.
I was one-shot.
Nacho was one-shot.
Monokuma gifts out one-shots.

All of these suggest scum don't actually have a roleblocker, because making every role one-shot when the scum have a roleblocker is not a fucking design decision any sane mod would willingly do.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2978 (isolation #310) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:59 pm

Post by mastina »

It's a combination of POE feelings, plus drealmerz's absolute lack of revision.

The thing about hardcore tunnels is that they're ridiculously easy to fake as scum.
And the thing about hardcore tunnels is that they're not impossible to break as town.
drealmerz has been given strong evidence that we are town--and is ignoring it.
drealmerz has been given strong evidence that Katsuki is scum--and is ignoring it.

The read is past its expiration date. It's stale. It's beyond the point where even tunneling town should hold it.
And that's why he's under scrutiny from me. The tunnel reeks of an excuse to do nothing. It's easy. drealmerz, as long as he holds the tunnel, can be in denial. He can continue to press the useless lynch he knows won't go anywhere, and refuse to claim responsibility for mislynches. He can refuse to give actual content, because he can cling to the dead scumreads on us as "this is more than enough". When no it fucking isn't.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2981 (isolation #311) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:04 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 2109, Katsuki wrote:Unvote me Fate this makes for awkward sheeping I only replaced into this game on the condition that you were town thanks
Reading this makes me feel like Fate is town, here.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2985 (isolation #312) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:08 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 2980, Aeronaut wrote:Also, what's up with your prism read?
Prism is majorly town to me.
There's the chance Prism is scum, and a scumteam with Prism shot at Nacho (not knowing Nacho was hiding behind scum and thus going to die anyway) for the reasons Nacho outlined yesterday. But he himself said that was weird, and not very likely. Aside from that, there are spots in Prism's iso which read as ridiculously genuine to me and I just really really really feel like Prism is town.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2988 (isolation #313) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:19 pm

Post by mastina »

TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Aristophanes
SirCakez
-
Prism
Fate
Monokuma
-
Aeronaut
drealmerz
Vaxkiller
-
Katsuki
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2991 (isolation #314) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:52 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 2304, camn wrote:Katsuki ------------ [/b] 5 ( TheRealGin-N-Tonic, mastina, SirCakez, Nachomamma8, Aristophanes, )
L- 2

TheRealGin-N-Tonic -
2 ( BTD6_MAKER, drealmerz7, )
L- 5

Fate ---------------
1 ( Vaxkiller, )
L- 6

Monokuma -----------
2 ( Fate, Katsuki, )
L- 5

Aristophanes -------
1 ( Prism, )
L- 6

Not Voting -
2 ( Monokuma, Aeronaut, )
Btw, this was a slight resurgence in the wagon: Fate left, but SirCakez joined.
I maintain the Katsuki wagon at this point was all town.
I also maintain that Fate was probably town when he was on it, too.
And once more, that brings you to those who refused to vote:
drealmerz, Vaxkiller, Prism, Monokuma, and Aeronaut.
Those five have the remaining two scum.
I REALLY don't think it's Prism.
I kind-of don't think it's Monokuma, and sort-of don't think it's Aeronaut.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2992 (isolation #315) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:58 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 2347, drealmerz7 wrote:just a useless lurker because D1 has gone on too fucking long and I need a flip and a Day to get some bearings
Hey, dreal.

You got a flip.
Nacho died--not only was he someone you weren't townreading, but also, he was someone who was HARD townreading both me and Gin. HARD. Townreading us above all others.

Nacho has the play history to read me well.
And was reading both of us as his strongest townreads.
If Nacho was the scum's nightkill, then we threw that all away.

If Nacho wasn't the scum's nightkill, then he hid behind scum. And he, clearly, unambiguously, 100% flat-out laid out that he was hiding behind Katsuki last night.

So you have your fucking flip.

Why the fuck are you playing as if nothing changed overnight?
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2993 (isolation #316) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:00 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 2351, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:The fact that you won't vote Katsuki to end the day but want the day to end is fucking bullshit.
This is also relevant.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2995 (isolation #317) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:05 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 2377, drealmerz7 wrote:you've got 4 others to talk into it besides me
they can't all be scum
This runs both ways, dreal.

There were six players who voted SAJ/Katsuki:
Myself, Gin, Nacho, Aristophanes, Fate, and SirCakez.

They can't all be scum. In fact three MUST be town. And Nacho has already flipped town.

So then! Again. Why the fuck don't you want to lynch Katsuki?
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2996 (isolation #318) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:09 pm

Post by mastina »

Probably, Gin, but not really worth talking about--more...just, I'm proving a point, you're proving a point, but we're mostly saying the same thing and agreeing overall.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2998 (isolation #319) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:12 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 2392, drealmerz7 wrote:only a flip or sane cop proves anything in mafia, scum
And guess what: we have something which was both!
Nacho flipped hider.
He breadcrumbed his hider target: Katsuki.
So now we have effectively a sane cop guilty. On Katsuki.

So again. Why the fuck aren't you voting Katsuki?
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3000 (isolation #320) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:13 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 2997, Prism wrote:Someone mentioned not ending the day yet so I won't vote yet.
:facepalm:

I said TO end the day.
TO end the day.
Not to not end the day.
TO end the day.

Because yeah. Gin and I can continue talking during the night. We can continue the work I'm doing now, refining it as necessary. There's simply no need for the day to drag on.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3005 (isolation #321) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:18 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 2419, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 2322, Fate wrote:We have THREE DAYS there is no pressure. Take a breather and realize thats a pile of shit. I was all down for a lurker powerlynch but Katsuki is an asset to town
Katsuki is a cupcake-shaped blindspot to you sometimes (and always has been, but that's probably because you thought he was a woman for like 5 years). I'm comfortable giving him today, but if down the road we have to chuck him off the cliff, then I want you to be the first one pushing.
(As if you needed more evidence Nacho died hiding behind Katsuki.)
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3008 (isolation #322) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:21 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3002, Katsuki wrote:LMAO WHAT A TROLL THIS GAME IS
I AM AN ASCETIC

NACHO WAS NK'ED BECAUSE HE PROBABLY TARGETED ME LEADING TO HIS ACTION FAILING
IM STILL TOWN ALWAYS WAS AND ALWAYS WILL BE
I mean.
This is literally the only possible thing Katsuki has to claim.
Anything else is a scumclaim.

But even this should be a scumclaim.

Especially since...oh, you know.

A thing about ascetics is that they're...you know.
Supposed to fucking claim on day one. A town ascetic is like a miller. It is negative utility to the town.

Soyeah. Katsuki is in every way, shape, and form...scum.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3012 (isolation #323) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:26 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 2422, Nachomamma8 wrote:
Vote: Monokuma

I expected that we might guide away from this lynch before EoD, but I wanted to give Prism the chance to perhaps do something interesting, but, more importantly, wanted time to see Fate/Katsuki interactions unfolding. I don't really think that this is Fate/Katsuki scumbuddies; I'd expect Katsuki would make lynching him a little more difficult in a him/Fate partnership and on Fate's end, I think he would have sold it farther. Fate!Scum/Katsuki!Town would involve Fate being a little more comfortable with Katsuki death; still possible, but there seemed to be a genuine tone in his response.
You might recall that, at the time, I ranted at Nacho: "Then why the fuck aren't you dealing with Fate-town/Katsuki-scum?!?".

But at this point, Nacho was already planning on targeting Katsuki.

Katsuki claiming miller the day after Nacho died hiding behind Katsuki is, quite literally, claiming miller after a cop has investigated you and received a guilty.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3015 (isolation #324) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:29 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3011, Katsuki wrote:Don't pretend you've never played with me before Mastina I would never claim my role as town.
Yeah horseshit.
You're not immune to lying as town, true enough.
You're not blind to the consequences of not claiming negative utilities though.

You have a guilty on you.
You eat rope.
Period.

That simple.

Oh. And even if you wouldn't claim ascetic.
You were not the first holder of your role PM--why didn't Secret Agent Jin claim ascetic, then?

Exactly. It's a scumclaim through-and-through.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3018 (isolation #325) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:31 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3012, mastina wrote:Katsuki claiming ascetic the day after Nacho died hiding behind Katsuki is, quite literally, claiming miller after a cop has investigated you and received a guilty.
*EDBWOP
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3022 (isolation #326) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:52 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 2525, Pine wrote:Who ever heard of a simple flu lasting 11 days?
Reading back, I somehow had missed this.

That flu is the one EVERYONE, EVERYWHERE is getting. Literally everyone, everywhere.

It is NASTY.
It sets in fast--doesn't really tend to make you vomit, but it makes you wish you had. And then it lasts. And lasts. And lasts so long that you suspect you might have developed bronchitis or maybe pneumonia, but nope, it's just a really fucking bad flu.

Everyone in my family (except me) has gotten it.
Everyone at work seems to be getting it.

It's not a pretty thing. Nasty strain, that circulates everywhere easily and lasts a long time. It's not exactly a super-deadly flu, but as far as influenza goes, this is a pretty large super-flu.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3023 (isolation #327) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:57 pm

Post by mastina »

(If you're wondering why I didn't get it, I have two basic theories.
The first was that I became an asymptomatic carrier: I actually
did
get it, but I never showed symptoms of having it.
The second is a combination of everything about me: the way my immune system works meaning "I don't get sick often, but when I do, I get sick REALLY bad", and it being possible I fought it off, and combining that with the improbability of me actually coming into contact with the disease. I'm autistic, and have VERY unusual habits. I don't touch many objects and I tend not to touch people. I may have less hygienic habits than others but those same habits might ironically make me less vulnerable to infection. Basically, through a combination of being a slob and being lucky.)
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3024 (isolation #328) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:08 pm

Post by mastina »

Also just noticed this:
In post 2577, Prism wrote:If production in itself is town, I guess mastina is town every game.
You jest, buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut............
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3027 (isolation #329) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:11 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 2583, drealmerz7 wrote:this is why gin needs to go, he just decides how everything is and pushes it without being open
that's scumgendas
If drealmerz doesn't recognize the hypocrisy in him saying this, I don't know what to say other than "this needs death".

Because, yeah.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3029 (isolation #330) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:31 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 2723, Vaxkiller wrote:The problem with BTD is he lurks as town and (probably scum?) I dont think I have seen his scum game.
In a sea of posts that were either town or not alignment indicative, this sticks out as being a ridiculously scummy-as-fuck hedging post.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3030 (isolation #331) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:34 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 2729, Vaxkiller wrote:Ok, Lets lynch fate, then, if by some MIRACLE he flips town, we lynch his #1 scum pick.
Fate's #1 scum pick: SirCakez.
Or maybe Monokuma, but probably SirCakez.
If Fate is town, like I think.
And SirCakez is town, like I think.

This is another awfully fucking bad post from Vaxkiller.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3031 (isolation #332) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:38 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 2740, drealmerz7 wrote:but we need to fucking lynch someone
we need to lynch someone that makes sense for the gamestate
that is only so many players, monokuma is NOT ONE OF THEM
fate is NOT ONE OF THEM
prism is NOT ONE OF THEM
I AM NOT ONE OF THEM
AERONAUT AND SIRKCAKEZ, WHILE POTENTIAL SCUM, ARE NOT LYNCH-CANDIDATES FOR TODAY, no one wants to lynch mastina Day 1...fucking *()#$&(*@&#@
moving on...nacho's not getting lynched
GIN has played every angle he can play on eveyrthing, and is "sitting pretty", he can go down and do WONDERS for the gamestate, even if I'm wrong on him being scum (I'm not), his flip nets us a shitload of clarity - THIS IS PREMIUM RIGHT NOW, THIS IS WHAT WE NEED DON'T LET SCUMS DISTRACT YOU OTHERWISE
ari is pretty scummy for the entrance into the jam as noted, and could provide a wonderful lynch choice and flip with clarity regardless, high likelyhood for scum though
LET'S GO WITH LIKELIHOODS
vax? no! not LIKELY AT ALL
BTD6? NOT LIKELY AT ALL
okay
FUCKING THERE YOU GO
In post 2741, SirCakez wrote:Katsuki is very likely.....
^SirCakez said it aptly. Katsuki was very likely, and yet drealmerz did nothing.
dreal even claimed earlier: "Katsuki left just as I was beginning to get a read, which is probably because he realized that was bad for him". Implying a scumread. That's almost an exact quote, by the way. I'm paraphrasing a little bit, but dreal said almost those exact words in regards to Katsuki.

Yet Katsuki was nowhere to be found in the list.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3033 (isolation #333) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:40 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 2744, drealmerz7 wrote:either that or your playstyle is whackadoo and doesn't serve anything for town and is only self-serving to not get yourself killed (that's what you've been doing, it's not town play at all)
Again, not only is this hypocritical, it is also assigning blame to Gin:
"Well it wasn't
my
fault Gin was town, it was clearly Gin's fault for playing that way."

That shit? Don't fly here, son.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3034 (isolation #334) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:44 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 2752, drealmerz7 wrote:I tried having interactions with katsuki and I liked what I was getting and haven't gotten enough to feel comfortable voting there
they can give more and if town are a huge asset, there's like, not barely anything scummy there except barely surface things and while that could indicate a deeper scumness, it's not nearly anything or enough at this point at all - + lack of associatives to any degree but that is 2ndary really
Does not compute with:
In post 2497, drealmerz7 wrote:VOTE: katsuki
get back here and talk to me
UNVOTE: katsuki
^This, plus more importantly,
In post 2420, drealmerz7 wrote:I was really enjoying the interaction katsuki and I were having and am a little put-off at their leaving in what I thought was the middle of a good exchange (it was helping me form a read, which I can't help but be suspicious of them realizing and bailing out on it.)
^
This

To be frank this feels like a bold-faced lie on drealmerz's part. Rewriting the past and hoping nobody actually went back to look it up.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3036 (isolation #335) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:50 pm

Post by mastina »

And if you think,
"But what if drealmerz interacted with Katsuki after ?"
Well, Got some bad news for ya, son.
Katsuki's posts post-2420? , , (the only one with drealmerz interaction), , , , , and .
Tell me, drealmerz, which of those posts (none of which were interacting with you except for the one) changed your stance from "being offput by their absence, and being suspicious" to "liking what they gave"?
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3038 (isolation #336) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:00 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 2805, Pine wrote:We could no kill, just to screw with Town. I hadn't considered that yet...
You know what would be hilarious?

If the scum actually
did
no-kill, just to screw with the town, but thanks to the Nacho hide, it ended up only making them look worse.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3039 (isolation #337) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:04 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 2864, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 2862, Monokuma wrote:Why Gin would feel the need to CC in this scenario?
1) It's not exactly a super powerful role that scum absolutely wants off the table no matter the cost.
2) Gin is in a good position and putting himself in a hard CC would be weird just to get you lynched.
Pretty sure lynching BTD is the right call here.
100% agree.
Sorry for not being read up, now I see what happened! lol!
This is also a pretty godawful post.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3041 (isolation #338) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:09 pm

Post by mastina »

Also: D1 was 2923 posts long.
That places it as being the second-largest day in a mini.

It also places us nicely in the range for getting a largest mini spot, but I intend to keep the game short enough where that won't happen--because we'll lynch the scum before then. Katsuki today (and promptly today), with the others to follow. Preferably via vig tonight and lynch tomorrow. Probably on drealmerz and Vaxkiller. But that's just the conftown in me speaking.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3044 (isolation #339) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:13 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3042, Aristophanes wrote:Rather
sickening trend
don't ya think!
It does bode
ill
, doesn't it?
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3051 (isolation #340) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:08 pm

Post by mastina »

Don't worry, camn. We have
contagioned
quarantined
the problem.
Last edited by Guest on Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3052 (isolation #341) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:09 pm

Post by mastina »

...Okay, I am plagued by how much of a stretch that one was.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3053 (isolation #342) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:10 pm

Post by mastina »

This pun war is of epidemic proportions.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3056 (isolation #343) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:13 pm

Post by mastina »

What have you done, Pine?!?
You broke the strain!

What madness
ails
you?!?
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3058 (isolation #344) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:14 pm

Post by mastina »

I can't put into words how much you bug me with your troublesome behavior, Pine.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3059 (isolation #345) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:15 pm

Post by mastina »

Your pestilence in being anti-bun cannot last forever, though!
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3061 (isolation #346) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:18 pm

Post by mastina »

...It's about this time I should probably confess: one of my novels is actually called "Disease", and has sequels, prequels, and series names based around the same naming theme, so I could go on with these for quite some time. I got there from doing some blight reading.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3062 (isolation #347) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:19 pm

Post by mastina »

(This is why I warned people not to get into a pun-war with me. I am a walking biohazard.)
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3063 (isolation #348) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:19 pm

Post by mastina »

Of course, spamming these puns might be a bit cancerous to the thread's health, so it's at about this time I'll stop.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3064 (isolation #349) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:22 pm

Post by mastina »

(I really was only getting warmed up. The malady of puns had only just begun to be sung.)
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3066 (isolation #350) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:29 pm

Post by mastina »

(I'm sorry. I'm afflicted to these.)

If you're curious what the novel was like, btw, I can give you:
-The current rewrite I have on my laptop
-The rewrite I last was working on before then
-Or the original godawful version.

The current rewrite is the newest, with the most up to date canonical material and also the best writing with also more realistic actions and is character-based.
The original got the furthest into the story because it was plot-based, but was forced and ridiculously awkward and contains a lot of shit which is no longer canonical.
The middle rewrite is somewhere in the middle of the two.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3067 (isolation #351) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:32 pm

Post by mastina »

(If you want the newest, it'd be via PM. If you want the older two, they're online. Just...very cringe-worthy to the point where I don't know why I do offer them. Masochism, setting expectations low, I dunno. But, regardless, all you have to do is ask and I'll scourge them up for ya.)
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3929 (isolation #352) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:24 pm

Post by mastina »

FATE.
YOU HAD ONE JOB.
YOU HAD
ONE FUCKING JOB
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3954 (isolation #353) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:49 pm

Post by mastina »

For what it's worth, though:
I have a couple of nominations for this game.
You could help the scummies out by submitting your own words for this game if you agree.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3960 (isolation #354) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:58 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3950, Pine wrote:I think that the next game in the series should be hosted by Mastina, Fate, or Gin. All three have good cause to be incensed by the outcome.
While I love modding games, I respectfully do not think I could do this game series justice as the game moderator. Not by myself, anyway. Maybe if I had the help of someone else, I could troll as effectively as camn did, but not on my own.

Even though, goddammit, I do I have rights to be pissed. And would love to do it.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3976 (isolation #355) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:12 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3926, Pine wrote:Aeronaut got caught out on a guilty.
Didn't help that he botched his fakeclaim. :P
I did so much love watching that.
And was laughing oh so hardcore, going, "YES! YES! IT WORKED! ONE OF MY PLANS ACTUALLY FUCKING WORKED!!!"
It was a glorious day.
A beautiful, bloodthirsty day, full of righteousness and justice.

Alas.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3977 (isolation #356) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:14 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3935, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:3 head hydra.
Pine
Mastina
Gin
The Three Musketeers
Or, 3-headed hydra:
mastina, Gin, Nacho.

Woodcutters.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3981 (isolation #357) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:17 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3945, Prism wrote:Regardless of what we all think of our (or others') play, I think how much fun everyone had makes it clear: This needs to happen again.
Amen.

I already stated I would be a prein for a sequel.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3991 (isolation #358) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:26 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3979, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:So Mastina, can I expect to see you in the Loony Bin?
The loony bin is where I live. :P
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3997 (isolation #359) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:09 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 439, Aeronaut wrote:If I was gonna get outplayed by someone, it's mastina.
<3
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #4049 (isolation #360) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:07 pm

Post by mastina »

I really, really loved seeing through a lot of your trolling and decimating the scumteam!

Alas, it was not to be. :(
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #4051 (isolation #361) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:08 pm

Post by mastina »

To be honest, though, Gin, if you really
had
been scum, I probably woulda lynched you D1. <3
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #4085 (isolation #362) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:16 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 4083, Pine wrote:And oh fuck I never read the dead thread!
There's less ranting in there than you'd expect, because my attitude here can be summed up as simply:
Not mad, just...
...Disappointed.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”