Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1950 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:14 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1225, BTD6_maker wrote:I explicitly acknowledged that you have several reasons. Even taken together, these do not make someone obvscum, let alone confscum. You need stronger evidence for that. It is not a "slam dunk" case, it is a moderate case at best.Also, you might say Ari is bad as scum. Ari himself might say that. Now look at his W/L record as scum on the wiki. You are probably assuming he is completely hopeless as scum and will lose practically all the time. This is false. He has a decent win rate as scum. You are both probably confirmation biased on that point (remembering scum losses rather than wins).
I liked this post a lot too; it shows he's doing research on his own into Ari.
And now that I have a much better Ari!town feeling, I think it's even better that this research is leading him to defend Ari.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1951 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:16 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

we only have 10 more minutes of Ari :(
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1952 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:16 pm

Post by TheRealGin-N-Tonic »

WAIT A MINUTE
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
"Gin, you are so charismatic it's scary." -nancy
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1953 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:17 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1950, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1225, BTD6_maker wrote:I explicitly acknowledged that you have several reasons. Even taken together, these do not make someone obvscum, let alone confscum. You need stronger evidence for that. It is not a "slam dunk" case, it is a moderate case at best.Also, you might say Ari is bad as scum. Ari himself might say that. Now look at his W/L record as scum on the wiki. You are probably assuming he is completely hopeless as scum and will lose practically all the time. This is false. He has a decent win rate as scum. You are both probably confirmation biased on that point (remembering scum losses rather than wins).
I liked this post a lot too; it shows he's doing research on his own into Ari.
And now that I have a much better Ari!town feeling, I think it's even better that this research is leading him to defend Ari.
Actually, though I criticized him at the time, I did like this post too.
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1954 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:18 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1951, Nachomamma8 wrote:we only have 10 more minutes of Ari :(
It's okay guys, I feel the love! <3
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1955 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:18 pm

In post 1616, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1613, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:I don't know why I'm being a fucking idiot here but I don't understand what you're saying.

Can you give me a 10 minute break to run to a gas station and get a 52 ounce of dew? I don't think you know how ready I am to go ham.
I'm not THAT needy.
In post 1921, Nachomamma8 wrote: It's even more perfect if Gin manages to stay awake but everytime he goes like 3 minutes without posting my heart breaks and I feel he's asleep at the wheel.
Complete contradiction. Lynch him bois
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1956 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:18 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

so thank you Ari! I appreciate you coming in and interacting with us the way you did; you climbed into the middle of us spamming for hours and hours and hours and I thought you hit a really, really great stride and I know went from thinking maybe Ari is playing typical scumgame to Ari very very very town. Thank you.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1957 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:19 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1955, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 1616, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1613, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:I don't know why I'm being a fucking idiot here but I don't understand what you're saying.

Can you give me a 10 minute break to run to a gas station and get a 52 ounce of dew? I don't think you know how ready I am to go ham.
I'm not THAT needy.
In post 1921, Nachomamma8 wrote: It's even more perfect if Gin manages to stay awake but everytime he goes like 3 minutes without posting my heart breaks and I feel he's asleep at the wheel.
Complete contradiction. Lynch him bois
that was 3000 posts ago
i'm needy as hell now

TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1958 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:20 pm

Back to the business. Just for Nacho, I opened up a can of my secret stash of dew. You have another 12 ounces of me.

Sell me your view on Vax
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1959 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:21 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1956, Nachomamma8 wrote:so thank you Ari! I appreciate you coming in and interacting with us the way you did; you climbed into the middle of us spamming for hours and hours and hours and I thought you hit a really, really great stride and I know went from thinking maybe Ari is playing typical scumgame to Ari very very very town. Thank you.
Well thanks for letting me get into this game! Honestly this is exactly what I needed and you guys should be highly commended for not immediately throwing me to the curb!

I'll keep this up. We're here to wreck Pine, and I fully intend to! XD
- Jingle
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1960 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:22 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1474, Vaxkiller wrote:I don't want to lynch mastina today, but if im dead tomorrow and mastina targeted the NK, or is "linked" to someone super scummy, please remember me.
I think this post looks town is an exceptionally ballsy move from scum. There's no way Vaxkiller is getting shot night 1, but Vaxkiller as town sees everyone letting mastina go and he feels like all mastina has to do to coast to a win is kill him.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1961 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:22 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

and also i don't remember if I'm still voting Mono or not but:

Vote: Secret Agent Jin

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1962 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:25 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1437, Vaxkiller wrote:Aero, get your ass back on fate, dreal, help me lynch fate and we will lynch mastina tomorrow (because I know her ability is going to fail somehow). BTD6, same goes for you about mastina
and again, mobilizing the soldiers to double lynch fate/mastina (because of course mastina's ability is going to fail) seems more confident/convinced town than scum; it's not knock your socks off conviction but it's still worthy of mention

Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1963 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:25 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Nachomamma8 wrote:and also i don't remember if I'm still voting Mono or not but:

Vote: Secret Agent Jin
In post 1837, camn wrote:
VOTE COUNT 1 . 17
  • Secret Agent Jin ---
    3 ( TheRealGin-N-Tonic, mastina, Fate, )
    L- 4

BTD6_MAKER ---------
    0 ( )
    L- 7

TheRealGin-N-Tonic -
    4 ( Secret Agent Jin, Prism, BTD6_MAKER, drealmerz7, Pine )
    L- 3

Nachomamma8 --------
    0 ( )
    L- 7

Fate ---------------
    3 ( SirCakez, Aristophanes, Vaxkiller, )
    L- 4

drealmerz7 ---------
    0 ( )
    L- 7

Monokuma -----------
    1 ( Nachomamma8, )
    L- 6

mastina ------------
    0 ( )
    L- 7

Aeronaut -----------
    0 ( )
    L- 7

Prism --------------
    0 ( )
    L- 7

SirCakez -----------
    1 ( Aeronaut, )
    L- 6

Vaxkiller ----------
    0 ( )
    L- 7

Aristophanes -------
    0 ( )
    L- 7

Not Voting -
    1 ( Monokuma, )

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to SUMMON CAMN'S WRATH
Deadline is in (expired on 2017-01-22 18:00:00)
You were.

I'll join because I am unlikely to be able to after this.
VOTE: SAJ

Should be L-2 unless I miscounted horribly.
- Jingle
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1964 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:25 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1959, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 1956, Nachomamma8 wrote:so thank you Ari! I appreciate you coming in and interacting with us the way you did; you climbed into the middle of us spamming for hours and hours and hours and I thought you hit a really, really great stride and I know went from thinking maybe Ari is playing typical scumgame to Ari very very very town. Thank you.
Well thanks for letting me get into this game! Honestly this is exactly what I needed and you guys should be highly commended for not immediately throwing me to the curb!

I'll keep this up. We're here to wreck Pine, and I fully intend to! XD
I look forward to making him regret his life choices with you.

mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1965 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:25 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1947, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Mastin, if there is a time to bring out the case on Aero, now is the time to load the draft or start typing.
Not something I can quickly pull together in jam timing.

But the basics behind Aeronaut as scum come from an early iso which felt awkward. In his RVS posting on the first page, we got things like , , , and . None of these felt sincere. They felt forced. When Aeronaut came to my entrance, his stance was basically to defend Nacho without actually defending Nacho, trying to have the best of both worlds. He tried to place peacekeeper without actually playing the part of a peacekeeper. He then focused on by drealmerz, one of drealmerz's towniest posts, and used it for a justification.

All of these immediately gave bad vibes. where he asks for reasoning is something which felt faked especially since he knows he's engaging mastina of all people and that asking for reasons is not something he's likely to get a productive answer out of: it's content to look good that doesn't actually serve a purpose. In , he again tries to get the best of both worlds where he takes SirCakez's side, while not taking his side. was basically a scumclaim, because it was keeping a stagnant read/vote past its expiration date: "Well, there's nothing really
wrong
with dreal past his entrance, but I'm not going to move my vote to a more productive place". had the blatant misrep of me when my position was rather clear, and Aeronaut continuing to focus so much attention onto "Pine didn't pick this way" felt like something he shouldn't need to say if he were town. It's pseudocontent.

has in it the problem: Aeronaut says that it's common sense, that the whole game thinks it...so why the fuck does he feel the need to say it? This was my problem that I pointed out, the riddle of the ages. Aeronaut insisted that it was something everyone would know. Aeronaut insisted that it's something so obvious that it needed no explanation. But if it needed no explanation, why did he bother to give one? It's a rather egregious case of giving content which isn't actually content. Something that looks good, but isn't actually good.

This was more or less the basis of my original Aeronaut scumread. There's more content than that, but I'd prefer you and Nacho take on this much.
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1966 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:26 pm

im here, reading, got my dew
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1967 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:27 pm

In post 1960, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1474, Vaxkiller wrote:I don't want to lynch mastina today, but if im dead tomorrow and mastina targeted the NK, or is "linked" to someone super scummy, please remember me.
I think this post looks town is an exceptionally ballsy move from scum. There's no way Vaxkiller is getting shot night 1, but Vaxkiller as town sees everyone letting mastina go and he feels like all mastina has to do to coast to a win is kill him.
Would you agree scum have a tendency to forget that they can be "NK'd" when faking a townie?
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1968 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:29 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1457, Vaxkiller wrote:@nacho

You really don't think there is ANYTHING suspicious about claiming that at L3, as well as her acting like everyone should town read her for CLAIMING it?
In post 1469, Vaxkiller wrote:I unvoted earlier because I understand it deserves a chance. I'm venting my suspicions and I'm a little less suspicious now.

Mastina seems like the type of person down for a gambit, I still dont think its the worst possible role to claim, and she could talk herself out of something going wrong with her role tomorrow easily.
I think that this progression looked good.
Trying to walk Vaxkiller off that ledge was trying to pull a cat away from a chicken sandwich they've already sunk their teeth into; I love how he backs off a little tiny bit but still grumbles about how he still thinks she could be scum.

TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1969 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:29 pm

Vote count of who we think is scum (Mono, Aero, Jin)

Jin: Vote parked and never left or changed it

Aero: On some hopeless cakez wagon, one that won't go anywhere

Mono: Not voting a single person
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1970 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:30 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1967, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
Would you agree scum have a tendency to forget that they can be "NK'd" when faking a townie?
Usually when that comes up is when scum are fakeclaiming PRs, but yeah, it's not something they bring up often unless you're a player who gets killed a lot in general.

camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #1971 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:30 pm

Post by camn »

VOTE COUNT 1 . 17
  • Secret Agent Jin ---
    5 ( TheRealGin-N-Tonic, mastina, Fate, Nachomamma8, Aristophanes, )
    L- 2

BTD6_MAKER ---------
    0 ( )
    L- 7

TheRealGin-N-Tonic -
    L- 3

Nachomamma8 --------
    0 ( )
    L- 7

Fate ---------------
    2 ( SirCakez, Vaxkiller, )
    L- 5

drealmerz7 ---------
    0 ( )
    L- 7

Monokuma -----------
    0 ( )
    L- 7

mastina ------------
    0 ( )
    L- 7

Aeronaut -----------
    0 ( )
    L- 7

Prism --------------
    0 ( )
    L- 7

SirCakez -----------
    1 ( Aeronaut, )
    L- 6

Vaxkiller ----------
    0 ( )
    L- 7

Aristophanes -------
    0 ( )
    L- 7

Not Voting -
    1 ( Monokuma, )

"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1972 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:31 pm

In post 1969, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Vote count of who we think is scum (Mono, Aero, Jin)

Jin: Vote parked and never left or changed it

Aero: On some hopeless cakez wagon, one that won't go anywhere

Mono: Not voting a single person
In post 1971, camn wrote:
VOTE COUNT 1 . 17
  • Secret Agent Jin ---
    5 ( TheRealGin-N-Tonic, mastina, Fate, Nachomamma8, Aristophanes, )
    L- 2

BTD6_MAKER ---------
    0 ( )
    L- 7

TheRealGin-N-Tonic -
    L- 3

Nachomamma8 --------
    0 ( )
    L- 7

Fate ---------------
    2 ( SirCakez, Vaxkiller, )
    L- 5

drealmerz7 ---------
    0 ( )
    L- 7

Monokuma -----------
    0 ( )
    L- 7

mastina ------------
    0 ( )
    L- 7

Aeronaut -----------
    0 ( )
    L- 7

Prism --------------
    0 ( )
    L- 7

SirCakez -----------
    1 ( Aeronaut, )
    L- 6

Vaxkiller ----------
    0 ( )
    L- 7

Aristophanes -------
    0 ( )
    L- 7

Not Voting -
    1 ( Monokuma, )

Awesome host is awesome
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1973 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:32 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Alright, good luck with the rest of the Jam and have fun! :)
- Jingle
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1974 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:33 pm

In post 1970, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1967, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
Usually when that comes up is when scum are fakeclaiming PRs, but yeah, it's not something they bring up often unless you're a player who gets killed a lot in general.
Vax doesn't strike me as a player that is a force kill N1 but blossoms later in the game and could be a threat. Thus, I can totally see a "I'm worried if I die she'll slip away" type deal. Good posting

Goodnight Ari!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”