He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:40 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Like...wtf?!?!

VOTE: Unvote
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:41 pm

Post by MathBlade »

How the hell is there a setup that could cause Town to lose if they fucking mislynch D1 in this setup. Wtf?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:41 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I am going to bed three vigs in a game and a Town dog that kills...Just no.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:42 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Doc*
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:59 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

Titus AND Leon??

Ok, so let's get over the shock and look at te bright side: Vifam has just been MOD CONFIRMED TOWN!

First off, even if we started with 3 scums in each thread Leon left us and made THEM 4 on SD. We did NOT recruit scum because they would have been down to 3 again in SD if we did. Tywin already flipped (BIG loss for us) but Vifam is here and HE IS TOWN.

Mathblade is all but confirmed Town to me. Yeah, I know you hate the word "confirmed" so I'll rephrase it to "as good as" confirmed. Better? Thank you.

McMenno is still a Town read for me, but he's being mostly useless at this point. Mal is working his way up my read list so he's tied @3rd with McMenno.

I REALLY have no clue which of the rest of players to suspect for being scum. Te good thing is we now know we have room for error still, but the bad news is I don't want to push our luck.

Btw, I owe DS an apology. I had him put as a scumster next to Zefiend and Grey in # and it was mainly because of his push on Tywin which didn't bode well with me.

@Vifam:

As you are now
the
confirmed Townie over here, could you please try to invest just a little bit more time and effort for a few hours? All I need is one or 2 names you suspect of being scum over here with some confidence. Something like you did in
The Real Folks Blues
. You know, I have been promoting you for an established scum hunter, so prove me right ;)

Oh, one more thing: I'm NOT an investigative. Math got that wrong. Since Nero is no longer with us nor can he be recruited back (Thanks for nothing, massive :( ) I can reveal that he was a neighbourizer, and he actually added us to his neighbourhood on the 1st night, so we were in contact with him all of D2 in private. I could not have seen a scum neighbourizer in this setup, but I also said it was an INCONCLUSIVE mechanical reason. So, that was it.

Now I (actually we all do) need to ISO Tywin to see what his reads were on RAW. We also need to look at those who kept pushing Nero for a scumster (but that could still be derp Town, so it is less important to me at this point).

Vifam: Talk to me, mate. Help me out here.

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
Win:Loss
]
T 2:2
S 1:1
3P 1:0
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:00 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 1099, Kmd4390 wrote:So Titus being scum makes vifam pretty obvtown, right?
No, not just obv!Town.. CONFIRMED is the right term. Unless you think they started with 4 scumsters in a 13 players roaster over there!
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:39 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

OK, so..

1- Nero was suspicious of Uzi/Mal/Pep/KMD. He thought 2 of them + Dodge might be it. With Nero not being a target of the NK I can see Ms Columbo being one of the scums; if not the only one left here (I'm leaning 2 though). Nero is loud and can force lynches, ad with Leon now confirmed Scum there's no question in my mind that the Scum team in SD knew who their peers here are, if not from the start then -at least- since the start of D2.

2- Tywin's last words in SD (about RAW) were scum reading KMD & -to a much lesser degree- LUV. He was Town reading Titus and Zef in SD and he got into a TvT with DS, so he could not have been killed for anything related to SD. He probably got shot for scum reading either of KMD or LUV (or both).

My own lynch pool consists of KMD (weakest Sr though), Ms Columbo, Pep & LUV, but from the two points above I'd say Pep is likely Town, and -unless someone can make a case against him- KMD remains slightly above of Ms Col/LUV at this time, meaning I'll support a lynch on either of the two.

But HOLD ON. We need NOT be as reckless as SD. They have lynched before us ON ALL THREE DAYS, and it has cost them the game. I want thorough reads and thorough discussions first, and I would appreciate it if the two in question cases on why we should not lynch them and/or why the other is a better lynch.

Doing ISO's of the 4 yields:

KMD voted Leon early into the game, but then liked his reaction responding to us. The rest of his ISO seems consistent and I think this could be Town still.

LUV was the first to vote Dodge as early as #, which makes his behaviour around that lynch a bit cocky. He tunneled Nero for some odd reason, but the worst play of his came around the end of D1 when he was dancing around the Penguinos lynch, refusing to vote there but never offering an alternative.

LUV also Scum read us and McMenno, and suggested we draft zefiend (post #). He opposed the draft of Tywin claiming he flaked the site when Tywin wasn't even in prod range yet. Also # is horrible, considering math's win con IS the Town win con. THIS IS SCUM!

Ms Columbo's ISO is mostly hollow. I can't make anything out of it, so I'd appreciate it if anyone else could.

Pep is the replacement for TWO players who hadn't offered us anything in their time. However, I'll treat his slot as of the time he had replaced in. His comment in # on my #115 is meh, but if he IS scum with LUV then it figures. They wanted to eventually get rid of our drafting force because we were drafting STRONG TOWN players (as is now proven). He also openly opposed Nero all the way, and his lynchable picks were laughable .. Mathblade & Nero (Two STRONG Town players). He even kept dismissing our hint about Nero being "mechanically likely Town".

I am leaning Pep + LUV for a scum team here, with Ms Columbo as the wild card in case either of them is a really bad Town player.

I'm open to hearing cases against KMD (town lean after that ISO), McMenno Town read) and Mal (Also TR), but you're not touching Mathblade or Vifam.

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:42 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

Oh, I missed this bit. By the end of D2; Pep was defending the Masons in SD. Now why would SCUM defend he Masons?? That takes Pep a step higher than LUV on my list. I want LUV flipped today. What do you all think?

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:21 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Lynch away if you want, I know I'm town but I don't have the effort to defend myself against bullshit.
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:37 am

Post by McMenno »

why was a mason lynched

why was a mason lynched

why was a mason lynched
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:55 am

Post by McMenno »

okay whatever

VOTE: pepelepopopo
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:59 am

Post by McMenno »

wait

UNVOTE:
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:12 am

Post by McMenno »

@mod who did pepchoninga replace again
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:36 am

Post by MathBlade »

Looks like light ganski?

Anywho I think all my reads are jack shit backwards possibly. My brain is mindfucked.

I would have lynched the mason claims in a heart beat three vigs in this many players is crap.

Vifam talk with me about your reads?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:57 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

In post 1113, McMenno wrote:
@mod who did pepchoninga replace again
He replaced light who replaced thinkbig.

Almost, I can see Lil or columbo if not just for PoE. I have too many town reads. Malpa is my only strong scum read. Pretty sure the other has to be in math/lil/columbo. Pep isn't scum, so I won't vote there. Could compromise on Lil or columbo though if absolutely needed I guess.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:01 am

Post by Vifam »

Do the scum know who the scumteam on both brands before the game starts
ok
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:02 am

Post by Vifam »

In post 1116, Vifam wrote:Do the scum know who the scumteam on both brands before the game starts
@Vince
ok
Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:04 am

Post by Vince McMahon »

In post 1117, Vifam wrote:
In post 1116, Vifam wrote:Do the scum know who the scumteam on both brands before the game starts
@Vince
I can't answer the question.

BTW McMenno, I understand you unvoted and your vote was most likely on Pepchoninga, but what you said fell short of my standard of "I think it's a vote".
Mod of WWE Mafia - Ask Me About Joining "Vince McMahon's Kiss My Ass Club!"
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:05 am

Post by Vifam »

haha I tried
ok
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:17 am

Post by Vifam »

Welp Im thinking McMenno is the best lynch today

Assuming scum know each other one of the first people Titus seemed to latch on as town in this thread was McMenno, and it was for the same reason she townread Grey, who also flipped scum. Plus just about everyone else in the game looks more town anyway so

Reading Ms.Colombo's earlier I kinda got the feel she was noobtown. The way she handled the Penguin lynch seemed genuinely town too, she's vanished recently though but Id like to hear more from her before we continue.

AC should be obv town

Math should be town

I think the scum is in Uzi/Pep/McMenno/Malp

Out of those the only one that I can say im the most confident in is McMenno
ok
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:32 pm

Post by MathBlade »

McMenno is kinda who I want to leave alone. Reason being is he seems like the easy mislynch.

After rereading my gut still says Pep.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:32 pm

Post by MathBlade »

VOTE: Pepochoninga
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:10 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 1109, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Lynch away if you want, I know I'm town but I don't have the effort to defend myself against bullshit.
I honestly don't want to be mean to you or tell you how to play, but if your defense is dismissing everything brought against you as BS, then I'm afraid the whole game of Mafia isn't for you, my friend.

This game is about defending yourself and trying to prove you're Town if you are, or trying to wiggle your way out of being caught as scum. It's that simple.

The fact the Town aligned players don't know each other from the start makes it very likely that they will see poor play as scummy play, and it's the player's responsibility to explain how their play came from a townie mindset.

That being said, I genuinely do not think you are a poor player, and thus I'm inclined to assume your play did come from the mindset of a scumster.

Also, in the off chance you're really a poor town player, refusing to defend yourself and calling for your own lynch at this point is practically throwing the game away, i.e. playing against your own win con.

If this was D1 I'd have lynched you in a heartbeat, tbh. However, I am trying to avoid a third mislynch in a row. It'd be a shame if we lost to a lone scumster or a duo at most. The guys on SD can blame it on the drafting of an additional scumster into their brand, but we had one TAKEN OFF so we should be able to avoid the embarrassment.

VOTE: LUV

Talk to me. Tell me why I should not think you're scum. Tell me what was going through your mind when you refused to work with me on D2. Tell me why did you think Zefiend of all was a good draft. Tell me why you claimed Tywin had flaked the site when he had posted less than 48 hours before you said he did. Tell me why you were pushing Nero so hard and didn't even consider what I said about him being MECHANICALLY semi-clear. Why didn't you even ask what that meant if you thought it wasn't clear or true?

Tell me, do you still scum read me? If so, WHY? IF you're Town, I want you to show me that you are. I don't have access to your role PM, and thus I cannot tell your role/alignment for sure. Al I see is anti-Town play and stances, and then a refusal to even engage, which is EXACTLY what I'd expect a noob!scum would do.

How come you had "nothing to do" with BOTH mislynches we had, yet have not offered a case on any alternative?

Last chance, pal. IF you're Town, THIS is the time to show it. Otherwise I'm strongarming your lynch today. I'm really starting to lose my patience here, and if I didn't scum read you already THIS would have been enough for me to do so now. And besides, Nero is now MOD CONFIRMED TOWN, so his reads are a tad more cedible to me, and you going against him is one more nail in your coffin.

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:13 am

Post by Vifam »

In post 1121, MathBlade wrote:McMenno is kinda who I want to leave alone. Reason being is he seems like the easy mislynch.

After rereading my gut still says Pep.
Nah I don't see how he's particularly town no reason to keep him around really
ok

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”