Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13 (isolation #0) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:41 pm

Post by Tammy »

Hi!

There are so many people here that I can't shout out and tell you how happy I am you're playing or it'd be too long, so just know there's a bunch of you I'm really excited about, and I think this game will be great. Nay I think it will be moist!

VOTE: nacho. I'm town he's scum yoda yada.
I am in the top 90% of scumhunters onsite!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #18 (isolation #1) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:49 pm

Post by Tammy »

I'm about to fall asleep and miss all the fun. Don't let stick in the MUDs dry up the glory that is rvs. There's no reason it can't be moist.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #27 (isolation #2) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:13 pm

Post by Tammy »

R u a moist towelette?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #31 (isolation #3) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:15 pm

Post by Tammy »

Hi Arthur!

I hope you're town and don't leave me hanging out to dry before a rainstorm where I end up moist.

Petit haha :)
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #39 (isolation #4) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:24 pm

Post by Tammy »

Yep, you can get a super soaker and have a water fight to become moist.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #233 (isolation #5) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:03 am

Post by Tammy »

Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #234 (isolation #6) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:11 am

Post by Tammy »

Desperado - Your 1-shot commuter could be to counteract a possible vig shot. So not a complete moist joke.

(I'm reading backwards and you can't stop me nyah nyah nyah)
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #235 (isolation #7) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:15 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 163, Andrius wrote:
In post 160, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 158, Andrius wrote:SAD is scum.
I love it.
Your approach/tone is what strikes me.
In post 161, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:Aero is town btw.
For what?
In post 162, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:My super secret read is Tammy lean scum.
Same.
She was here for pages 1-2 and is gone.
wut
Pretty sure I said I was about to fall asleep.

And you are wrong BUT it does make me a bit happier that you're not straight out the gate buddying me moistly although that does feel weird that you didn't even say hi and now I wonder if you'r overcorrecting :(

SAD you're wrong too but can't tell if you're actually joking.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #236 (isolation #8) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:33 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 108, Andrius wrote:Man the problem with inviting your friends to the game means that you might have to lynch them.
All y'all better be town.
All right Aeronaut and SAD you're going down, down to the moist town! I'd include Toogs in this too, but he's giving up, so. Also I don't think that it's definitely a town thing for who is moist. It'd be nice, but not something I'm taking for granted.

I don't have many reads yet though, which is weird I thought I was over my can't get town reads early thing, but maybe not.

ANYWAY, I do think that Toogs is town, Nacho is town - no one lies about being town in their first post, duh, and I liked Pine for his statement of lynch me if I claim blxh.

:up: one of those is a joke. Though it's a wishful joke.

Andy and SAD are in the doghouse and I don't know about them anyway!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #237 (isolation #9) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:34 am

Post by Tammy »

Oh Maria is doing that stuttering thing which gives her posts a weird affect and I'm not sure how to read that, but it's not very moist.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #238 (isolation #10) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:39 am

Post by Tammy »

I was hoping that I'd get an instant read on Frogger, though I don't know why I hoped that I think the last time we played I didn't get that read until mid-day one, but I was still hoping that and then this game was going to be awesomely moist like mafiaception and this could be the sequel. I do like the tone of one of his posts though, which maybe bodes well.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #239 (isolation #11) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:47 am

Post by Tammy »

I cautiously like desperado right now. His claim is decently moist and his reaction to the commuter being silly with a miller feels rather legit. Though he's another person I am happy is back, so I know I automatically want to lump him as town too.

It'd be great if the scum team were people I didn't know and not people that I like then things would be all happy happy joy joy and I wouldn't have to worry about scum reading my friends. Andrius that post you made about lynching your friends was the one post of yours I really liked because well it's why I have such a hard time scum reading people I like, although I've told you that before. BUT I did like that post you made.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #240 (isolation #12) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:58 am

Post by Tammy »

Oh and Arthur - On the n0 peek thing. At another website they have a cop who tends to get a n0 town result, so the thing to do there in those situations is for everyone to hypo claim at some time each day so that if the cop dies, his results don't die with him. Though it shouldn't be done at the start of day really, but that's a topic for a website that actually does that.

Okay Andrius - I am getting ready to go to work. So when I suddenly stop posting, it's because I've gone to work. Though I'm really not sure why I needed to be around past page two, you'll have to explain to me how that makes me suspicious and not just deliciously moist.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #321 (isolation #13) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:17 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 179, MariaR wrote:Do one of you have a fucking modifier that makes you say the word moist I wouldn't be shocked at this point
I'm gonna stomp no your throat and watch as you choke on your own blood watching the life drain from your eyes if you keep using that word
S-so just be careful! *giggle*

Okay this has been bugging me all morning. Why did you refer to it as a modifier?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #327 (isolation #14) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:21 am

Post by Tammy »

Andrius - I'm not sure why me being happy translates to pinging your gut, but *sadface*. I was considering joining this game for a while because of the players here and then when I asked Nacho about it and he said he'd sign up that was the push I needed to join. I'm happy as hell to play with a bunch of people here and as a bonus I'm town. Well that just makes me extra happy. I'm also feeling quite silly trying to incorporate the word moist into my posts, which amuses me to no end.

So, no there's nothing to worry about with me here. I'm just in a good mood. Also we can't go skating until next week because I re-injured my ankle slipping on some ice at the airport, which is why I was posting this morning and not skating :(.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #334 (isolation #15) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:23 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 324, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 321, Tammy wrote:
In post 179, MariaR wrote:Do one of you have a fucking modifier that makes you say the word moist I wouldn't be shocked at this point
I'm gonna stomp no your throat and watch as you choke on your own blood watching the life drain from your eyes if you keep using that word
S-so just be careful! *giggle*

Okay this has been bugging me all morning. Why did you refer to it as a modifier?
Tammy is it referenced as a modifier in your role PM?
Yes, and that's why it's bugging me. If I would have seen people using the word moist, I would have assumed that it was a post restriction, not a modifier.

So now I'm wondering if a moist person is scum and she knows it's a modifier and that's why she referenced it as such.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #342 (isolation #16) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:28 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 300, Andrius wrote:
In post 296, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:Holy Tammy's posts feel so so so off.
RIGHT?
WRONG.

Also I was looking for SAD's post to reply here because I'm having this feeling that Arthur is pre-empting me on a scum read, and it's weirding me out that he's not talking to me like I think he would if he was trying to get a read on me. So we haven't played together for a while, but I was one of the few people who could actually read Arthur more correctly than others. We've been scum partners more than once and we come from the same homesite. My posts should not be off to Arthur. I get if others haven't seen me in a good mood, but this is me just being me, so it's weird that Arthur keeps saying they're off when they aren't. And since he's moist too, the one thing that might be weird about my posts should be a consideration.

So, my concern is that he's scum and he's preempting the scum read so he can write it off as omgus or discredit it because he was calling me off or whatever. IDK we've been trying to get into a game together for a while now, so I just thought he'd interact with me or differently if he was town.

But he's a hard person to read so IDK.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #348 (isolation #17) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:32 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 347, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:I'm not really pre-empting you as a scumread I said I have you as lean scum because your early posts felt super wishy wash.

But I can get a read on you later anyway it's not like OMG TAMMY IS SCUM LYNCH HER WITH FIRE.
How is that off for me, especially early game?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #349 (isolation #18) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:32 am

Post by Tammy »

And you've hydrad with me.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #361 (isolation #19) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:42 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 352, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 348, Tammy wrote:
In post 347, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:I'm not really pre-empting you as a scumread I said I have you as lean scum because your early posts felt super wishy wash.

But I can get a read on you later anyway it's not like OMG TAMMY IS SCUM LYNCH HER WITH FIRE.
How is that off for me, especially early game?
Because it looked like it was off that you were avoiding people in the thread and instead chose to focus purely on the moist part knowing it has no bearing to wincon.

Idk it looked contrived instead of your usually friendly rvs part like you didn't wanna interact with people.
Are you just making up reasons now? It would be contrived if I did anything other than I did. If I didn't want to interact with people, I could have just not posted. I was in bed but couldn't fall asleep right away and saw the thread was opened, thought I'd have some fun with the moist thing, which is no different than the rp that normally goes on that has nothing to do with a win con, and then went to sleep.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #363 (isolation #20) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:46 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 360, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:It's an optional modifier.

Basically whoever incorporates "moist" into their posts the most gets a shoutout or something at endgame outside of wincon.

The fact Tammy was focused purely on that made me feel like she wanted to look like she was doing RVS especially knowing other people had the challenge while avoiding interacting with people.
Also I don't avoid interacting with people as scum. I'm perfectly fine with it.

But this description is right. SAD didn't scum slip with it. The moist is just a modifier that has nothing to do with alignment or wincon, it's just a little mini game to amuse the mod.

That maria immediately jumped to it being a modifier is bugging me.

pedit: Right, people aren't supposed to spam stuff that has no relevance to the game to up the moist numbers because it doesn't affect win cons.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #372 (isolation #21) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:54 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 366, Fro99er wrote:
In post 363, Tammy wrote:That maria immediately jumped to it being a modifier is bugging me.
Why? It doesn't bug me. At all.
It bugs me because she doesn't have the modifier or else she would have used it. She wouldn't have said "it wouldn't surprise me if you guys have a modifier with moist in it", which would mean she has it.

My thought is that if you see someone constantly using the word moist, my first thought would be to jump to it being a post restriction of some kind. But it's referred to as a modifier, and it concerns me that she has seen it referred to as such.

Is there a reason why you can't just let her answer?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #380 (isolation #22) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:04 am

Post by Tammy »

Oh we can have tea though!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #382 (isolation #23) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:09 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 379, Fro99er wrote:
In post 372, Tammy wrote:
In post 366, Fro99er wrote:
In post 363, Tammy wrote:That maria immediately jumped to it being a modifier is bugging me.
Why? It doesn't bug me. At all.
It bugs me because she doesn't have the modifier or else she would have used it. She wouldn't have said "it wouldn't surprise me if you guys have a modifier with moist in it", which would mean she has it.

My thought is that if you see someone constantly using the word moist, my first thought would be to jump to it being a post restriction of some kind. But it's referred to as a modifier, and it concerns me that she has seen it referred to as such.

Is there a reason why you can't just let her answer?
I'm just saying I can understand why she specifically phrased it that way. She's probably not the only one who could have...
True it could just be a coincidence, but I'm not going to not ask about something that pings me to see if it leads me somewhere anywhere.

Imagine if you have something in your role pm, you know other people do too, it's not alignment relevant, and someone who does not have it uses the same terminology as used in your role pm, you might just wonder if they'd seen it because scum tend to post their role pms in the scum pt. I'm not sure why I can't follow up on that. It's not a smoking gun or I'd be voting her, It's a this could be a thing and I should ask about it before I dwell on it.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #387 (isolation #24) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:15 am

Post by Tammy »

I'm town!

Why do you have SAD/Maria on the priority sort list though?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #388 (isolation #25) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:16 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 378, Creature wrote:
In post 367, drealmerz7 wrote:why you think he is town to you that made you make the statement in the first place
Because he's actually gamesolving and some posts look too crazy for scum.
Oh I just caught this post.

Welcome to Arthur. Nothing he has done so far is outside his scum range.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #391 (isolation #26) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:24 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 389, Fro99er wrote:
In post 387, Tammy wrote:I'm town!

Why do you have SAD/Maria on the priority sort list though?
Because I believe one of you or SAD is scum based off that whole last page or two of stuff. Or I could be way off base and it's maria. Because I'm on the fence about you and if you're a towel then I want to trust your maria read. But I don't completely trust you yet which saddens me so much it makes me want to cry WAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH
It's okay if you don't trust me yet. You will. I'm a clean moist towel.

I am feeling iffy about SAD even though he is a tough cookie to read due to his reasons on me. I don't know how I was any different than my normal friendly self in rvs and I didn't shy away from interacting with anyone, and my normal self is to not do anything relevant in rvs unless I get a bite, which is unusual. And that wasn't the first reason, the first reason is wish wash which is just what? He's hydrad with me, we played togetherer in our very first games at our homesite, so that response felt weird. So, IDK. I feel good, I feel like I'm playing just fine. I don't have many reads, but the game hasn't been in place for 24 hours yet, and I don't usually hit my groove until the last half of day one, so I'm good.

I have no idea how to read Maria. The affect in the posts pings, but that could just be how she types, and I got worried about that wording, but IDK.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #397 (isolation #27) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:35 am

Post by Tammy »

Or he could just be having a really hard time explaining his read on me which sometimes trips him up.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #427 (isolation #28) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:29 am

Post by Tammy »

He is Arthur. I refer to him as Arthur more than I do as SAD.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #434 (isolation #29) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:33 am

Post by Tammy »

<--------------------------------

listen to me sumbitches!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #443 (isolation #30) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:11 am

Post by Tammy »

could not resist :p

he's trolling you frogger
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #445 (isolation #31) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:15 am

Post by Tammy »

Nah, people are just giving you a hard time, don't take it to heart. :)
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #448 (isolation #32) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:27 am

Post by Tammy »

Hey Arthur when did you decide that desperado was town?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #449 (isolation #33) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:30 am

Post by Tammy »

I was really bummed for a second when i saw that nacho was modkilled but then I realized I'm not good at getting jokes right away.

You used to call me on your cell phone.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #451 (isolation #34) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:38 am

Post by Tammy »

Also Arthur when you're telling me about that turn around, can you tell me why Firebringer is your strongest scum read?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #454 (isolation #35) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:05 am

Post by Tammy »

Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #455 (isolation #36) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:06 am

Post by Tammy »

Oh okay you're scum read on him sounded pretty real when you were accusing him of fake claiming, so that threw me.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #456 (isolation #37) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:13 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 453, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 451, Tammy wrote:Also Arthur when you're telling me about that turn around, can you tell me why Firebringer is your strongest scum read?
The way he backpedaled out of a townread on me to appeal to andruis and pine at the time.
Eh. I'll see what his response to this, if any, before I give my opinion on that.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #462 (isolation #38) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:49 am

Post by Tammy »

When did I wall?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #463 (isolation #39) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:50 am

Post by Tammy »

Also also why is Arthur a sock?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #467 (isolation #40) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:52 am

Post by Tammy »

Thanks Arthur!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #481 (isolation #41) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:59 am

Post by Tammy »

Sorry assassin I am for real, never meant to make your doggy cry I apologize a trillion times.

Though seriously I haven't been wallin.

But that reasoning for scum reading Arthur is not solid.

pedit: Dude, please.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #486 (isolation #42) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:06 pm

Post by Tammy »

I'm pretty sure you're completely able to be stream of consciousness as scum Arthur. I realize that the dance game was your first scum game in a long time, right? So I get you might be rusty at it, but you are capable of posting a lot as scum and seeming just so carefree about it that people town read you for it.

Biggest thing that makes me lean townish on Arthur is the way he pushed Desperado to see if there was a fake claim.

Biggest thing that makes me concerned is that he's had Firebringer as a strong scum read but he wasn't really pushing it and I had to ask why he had it.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #491 (isolation #43) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:11 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 485, Firebringer wrote:
In post 481, Tammy wrote:Sorry assassin I am for real, never meant to make your doggy cry I apologize a trillion times.

Though seriously I haven't been wallin.

But that reasoning for scum reading Arthur is not solid.

pedit: Dude, please.
so what about the read you think is not right instead of its "weak"?
Too early for me to get a read on Arthur I feel good about.

I wasn't really interested in why you were reading Arthur to help me with Arthur, I was interested if it said anything about you and/or if it contracted why he believed you were scum reading him.

There are very very few people I'd take serious input from on an Arthur read. I've known him a long time and seen him get lynched over and over and over again for the same things that you guys are scum reading him for.

There are a couple things I'm looking for with Arthur and I haven't seen them yet to have an idea if he's town.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #496 (isolation #44) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:13 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 490, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 486, Tammy wrote:I'm pretty sure you're completely able to be stream of consciousness as scum Arthur. I realize that the dance game was your first scum game in a long time, right? So I get you might be rusty at it, but you are capable of posting a lot as scum and seeming just so carefree about it that people town read you for it.
Nah I stopped doing that as scum it was super hit or miss too much risk.

My scumgame now is super calculated appeals

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... er_sort=Go

I obv still try to fake stream of consciousness but being scum is extremely boring I have trouble keeping up and engaging correctly so I pick a few people and appeal to them via emotion or logic or whatever they like.
I saw! I read part of your iso after the game ended to see if I could still read you and if I would have caught you. Unfortunately, the exercise kinda failed me because I already knew your alignment, so.

And woah woah woah I thought you loved scum??? Or was that just when you never drew it and you couldn't wait to draw it? It's not all you thought it would be?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #498 (isolation #45) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:13 pm

Post by Tammy »

Scum reading someone for having too many town reads too early is pretty silly.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #505 (isolation #46) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:15 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 502, Firebringer wrote:
In post 498, Tammy wrote:Scum reading someone for having too many town reads too early is pretty silly.
well what about him complaining he has no town reads, and then he has 6?
Somehow I don't think quoting Donald Trump is helping your case on your wrongness but that's just me.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #513 (isolation #47) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:17 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 498, Tammy wrote:Scum reading someone for having too many town reads too early is pretty silly.
Yeah I don't really care about that.

Arthur is inconsistent and spontaneous as a matter of course.

When we hydrad we tried to name ourselves Chaos or Chaotic just for that reason.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #514 (isolation #48) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:18 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 506, Firebringer wrote:
In post 505, Tammy wrote:
Somehow I don't think quoting Donald Trump is helping your case on your wrongness but that's just me.
thats not me.....wtf is wrong with u here?
I don't know how that happened.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #517 (isolation #49) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:19 pm

Post by Tammy »

Are you guys kidding me???

If he's really at l-1 someone unvote now.

Also my leaning townread on frogger is gone gone gone. No way now how town him pulls this lame as bullshit. Also if Arthur does flip town and you interacted with me nada about it, I'm not listening to anything you have to say the rest of the game.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #520 (isolation #50) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:20 pm

Post by Tammy »

Like how the hell do you see me repeatedly talk about my experience with Arthur and ignore all of that?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #528 (isolation #51) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:22 pm

Post by Tammy »

VOTE: frogger
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #535 (isolation #52) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:25 pm

Post by Tammy »

What is seriously wrong with you frogger?

Why does mr oh I'm too weakhearted to have someone joke about me throwing my scummy in their face trying to actually start a fight? Why wouldn't a town you want to work with me?

Like what the fuck is your problem???
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #537 (isolation #53) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:26 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 530, Firebringer wrote:VOTE: tammy
You're a funny guy and backing the wrong horse.

There is something seriously wrong with Frogger here.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #539 (isolation #54) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:26 pm

Post by Tammy »

tick fucking tock frogger

what is your problem?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #540 (isolation #55) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:28 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 538, Fro99er wrote:
In post 535, Tammy wrote:What is seriously wrong with you frogger?

Why does mr oh I'm too weakhearted to have someone joke about me throwing my scummy in their face trying to actually start a fight? Why wouldn't a town you want to work with me?

Like what the fuck is your problem???
Nothing is wrong with me. I'm trying to eliminate scum. I have nothing personal against you and no problem with you. You're just not town.
NO U.

I'm as town as they come. I'm sorry your break made you rusty as fuck, but hey guess what you're not getting me lynched and you want to battle me you better bring the big fucking guns.

I'll dance.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #545 (isolation #56) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:32 pm

Post by Tammy »

This is not town frogger by the way and if it is I'm disappointed as all hell. i was like yay frogger's playing we worked together really well in mafiaception maybe that will happen again if he's town.

In mafiaception he helped the town worked together and was careful about his reads. He wasn't this lynch happy oh let's lynch someone 24 hours into the game with really lame and not solid reasoning. In fact when he was scum reading ABR, he listened to my read there and when he was discounting it was like Tammy can't listen to you anymore.

This is not that Frogger. i can't imagine a town frogger going let's lynch fast so I can see how tammy reacts let's battle tammy.

If this is what town frogger looks like now color me disappointed as shit.

But you feel more like Bees.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #548 (isolation #57) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:33 pm

Post by Tammy »

Yeah I underestimated you in bees because you were so new, but if you remember I said if you were scum you were scum with your brother and that's why you feel so confident.

I'm sorry you're not town.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #551 (isolation #58) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:35 pm

Post by Tammy »

And seriously if this is your town game, you do not get to rub your scummy in anyone's face again.

Having one good game and then pulling this shit is not brag worthy.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #552 (isolation #59) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:36 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 549, Fro99er wrote:
In post 548, Tammy wrote:I'm sorry you're not town.
I'm sorry you're either wrong or scum.

Probably scum.
Calling me scum will not make it true.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #559 (isolation #60) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:39 pm

Post by Tammy »

Wow so sorry I was looking forward to playing you. You were enjoyable at one time.

I prefer to think it's just because you're scum.

He's scum for advocating a quick lynch on Arthur less than 24 hours into the game for shaky as shit reasons and because it would be funny to see my reaction.

That's a real thing that happened.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #569 (isolation #61) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:43 pm

Post by Tammy »

Did you even read or interact with my stance on Arthur. Cause I think I made it pretty fucking clear that I'm pretty good at reading him and was engaging people's read on him.

But no, let's just ignore that and not interact with me pointing out that he gets lynched for these dumb reasons over and over and over again and advocate for his quick lynch before one whole day is up.

That just seems like the most pro-town thing to do.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #571 (isolation #62) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:44 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 568, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 559, Tammy wrote:He's scum for advocating a quick lynch on Arthur less than 24 hours into the game for shaky as shit reasons and because it would be funny to see my reaction.That's a real thing that happened.
You think that he was seriously endorsing a quicklynch?
yes he was Arthur was at L-1 that's a serious thing that happened as he was calling for more votes and a hammer.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #575 (isolation #63) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:46 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 567, Fro99er wrote:
In post 566, Firebringer wrote:
In post 559, Tammy wrote:Wow so sorry I was looking forward to playing you. You were enjoyable at one time.
Such a low blow. Shots fired.
Send out the burn unit.
I need some moist..ure to help me.
I'm sorry. That wasn't nice at all. I'm really frustrated but I shouldn't have said that.

I was really happy you signed up and wanted to play. We didn't have the same reads in mafiaception, but we worked together really well then. I was hoping for a repeat.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #579 (isolation #64) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:47 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 491, Tammy wrote: There are very very few people I'd take serious input from on an Arthur read. I've known him a long time and seen him get lynched over and over and over again for the same things that you guys are scum reading him for.

There are a couple things I'm looking for with Arthur and I haven't seen them yet to have an idea if he's town.
I answered that here.

Same thing goes for how I read Nacho. I'll listen but I don't value other people's reads above my own on some people. Arthur is one of those people.

It's not a matter of not being receptive; it's a matter of experience with people.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #592 (isolation #65) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:55 pm

Post by Tammy »

I didn't make a solid stance on Arthur because I don't have one. If you remember it took me almost two weeks to be solid on my Titus read on mafiaception. I'm not going to give a read on someone when I don't have it. It's not my style.

Arthur is a tricky read, and until I see something that I think is solid, I'm not going to go one way or the other.

I'm going to point out when I think someone is getting scum read for not so great reasons or if it's something I've seen them get lynched for a lot. I'm not so much discrediting people's reasons but trying to figure them out and Arthur.

Also stay moist everyone! I've got to go to work, but I might be able to post for a little while if wifi holds up :)

pedit: okay I'm glad we can hug it out. I hate hate hate quicklynches too early in a day, especially like that. In OOTS they pulled that shit for two days in a row, wait three and it's just super frustrating and damages the town.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #610 (isolation #66) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:23 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 594, Fro99er wrote:I believe you Tammy.

I still think SAD is scum for that push on the miller then saying it was a fake push and he's always town read him.
In post 452, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 448, Tammy wrote:Hey Arthur when did you decide that desperado was town?
Uhh since like

always.

I just wanted to pressure him to see if it was a fake-claim because the 1-shot commuter looked like it was a good fake-claim from a design stand-point esp with this point emphasized:
In post 0, Errantparabola wrote:- Scum cannot perform kill and use power on the same night.
But I still don't think he would've claimed miller if he was scum idk the rest of his posts don't seem to be angry that people are scumreading him because of what he claimed more like "yeah I got this role and this is the optimal play for this role so this is what I did".
That was one of the things that I liked from Arthur. Arthur sometimes pushes things he doesn't feel really strong about to get reactions or reads. He could have easily made up some reason for the change in read, and he knows that I'm not going to expect consistency and will accept I changed my mind as I do that too, so the reaction thing was something that felt real from him.

OH is your WAAHHHHHH thing a post restriction?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #615 (isolation #67) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:28 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 503, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 496, Tammy wrote:And woah woah woah I thought you loved scum??? Or was that just when you never drew it and you couldn't wait to draw it? It's not all you thought it would be?
I hated scum ever since I failed WJ :shifty:

I wouldn't really say hate though. Just extremely boring.
This got lost in the fist fight.

:( But Battlestar Galactica where we were scum together is one of my fondest memories. But that's probably because it's the first time I won as scum at Westeros.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #626 (isolation #68) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:40 pm

Post by Tammy »

UNVOTE:

I've been forgetting my moist duties.

I'm kind of disappointed in myself, kinda like when you leave your clothes in the washer and forget about them for a couple days and they end up moldy and moist and smell really bad.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #627 (isolation #69) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:41 pm

Post by Tammy »

Also nacho does sometimes diffuse arguments as scum, but I kinda feel like as scum he'd do it differently.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #630 (isolation #70) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:47 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 581, drealmerz7 wrote:I think we have a SK in that mix, FB

could be fro99y
Why an SK and not mafia?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #634 (isolation #71) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:51 pm

Post by Tammy »

Yeah I bussed the hell out of you in 5p and won it in like 5 minutes in 3p because people thought I'd never do that.

pedit: I modded that game. You were weirdly hostile when trying to be aggressive I think.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #635 (isolation #72) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:55 pm

Post by Tammy »

Oh I was going to answer to your reasons for scum reading Firebringer.

Firebringer is a bit of a chaotic player as well, and I've seen him be pretty ballsy as scum and he does things to amuse himself. I'm not sure I see Firebringer as the type of scum player who goes oh shit I should scum read someone I previously town read in order to appease people.

I think if he's scum, he changed that read for a different purpose, but I don't think it's appeasement.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #639 (isolation #73) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:00 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 38, Firebringer wrote:i am going to assume see arthur is a very wet towel.
towel being obviously town.

as far as towels go, he should be put in laundry soon.
But you did though.

It was a pretty moist read.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #651 (isolation #74) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:19 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 405, Zachstralkita wrote:VOTE: drealmerz7

rule 3: anyone who asks the mod if scum has daychat is scum

and they have daychat
Who's in your neighborhood?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #652 (isolation #75) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:22 pm

Post by Tammy »

Also I'm taking your scum read on drealmer as a joke. Is it not?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #686 (isolation #76) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:12 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 656, Zachstralkita wrote:
Tammy wrote:
In post 405, Zachstralkita wrote:VOTE: drealmerz7

rule 3: anyone who asks the mod if scum has daychat is scum

and they have daychat
Who's in your neighborhood?
Not in one.
Tammy wrote:Also I'm taking your scum read on drealmer as a joke. Is it not?

Definitely not. It's a great wagon.
Then why did you assume day chat for scum?

Can you talk about that scum read then?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #690 (isolation #77) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:20 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 654, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 627, Tammy wrote:Also nacho does sometimes diffuse arguments as scum, but I kinda feel like as scum he'd do it differently.
I did that in Masquerade ball because pie and mhsmith were towning it up wayyy too much and I felt I had to break it up so I kinda caught that and got similar vibes, but that game all town/town pairs had to be lynched whereas here nacho didn't necessarily feel pressured to do something even if both you/frogger get townread so not sure.
This response is for you and toogeloo, for moist consolidation

I'm not at town on him, and I'm not saying that he's town for intervening, it's kinda the way it happened. No matter his alignment if he sees me getting that frustrated, he's probably going to try to calm it down, but his approach is different based on his alignment. And toogeloo you're right that he's savvy scum, and he could be learning how to get around me when scum, but I'd have expected something different from scum him interaction wise. I feel pretty good about my ability to get an accurate read on him in time, but as a first impression I liked that.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #692 (isolation #78) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:23 pm

Post by Tammy »

Has nobody else noticed that nosferstu keeps posting and responding to the most irrelevant stuff?

(That one post to me was like the only actual game related post she's made.)
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #693 (isolation #79) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:26 pm

Post by Tammy »

Thanks zach. I knew you guys were in aeronaut together and was wondering if you had something other than the mod question for your reasoning.

I don't have a read on him yet.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #728 (isolation #80) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:26 am

Post by Tammy »

Andrius your reads feel fluffy and like you're shoehorning them in to have them rather than letting them evolve naturally. Why aren't you pushing your scum reads?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #731 (isolation #81) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:48 am

Post by Tammy »

I don't really care to much about saying frogger looks better as I'm sure I've said something similar in the past, and I'll explain what I don't like better later, but he feels to peripheral while trying to give the illusion of being in the game.

His big scum read, Arthur, almost gets lynched a couple pages ago and he says nothing. Firebringer and maybe frogger are doubting their scum reads here and woosh.

His other scum read desperado is pushing on his town read frogger and he says nothing.

I just don't get the feeling he actually believes his reads or is interested in pushing and getting his scum reads lynched.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #770 (isolation #82) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:34 am

Post by Tammy »

I don't care who you are. Making a readslist does not assuage my problem with you, and quite frankly I can't take any of your reads seriously. They still look fabricated, and you still feel like you're over correcting on how to deal with and read me.

The only thing I like is that people are finally realizing what I pointed out last night that nosferstu is being useless. She's scummy, but frogger asked for a minute and I'm giving that.

Reply to other stuff when I get home in a few hours.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #773 (isolation #83) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:36 am

Post by Tammy »

Reading your realist is like going to the dryer to get out your new clean sheets, and at first they feel dry but as you pull them out you're disappointed because you find they're still moist.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #777 (isolation #84) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:39 am

Post by Tammy »

I think you can tell from context when moist is a disappointment.

Is it really not clear?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #782 (isolation #85) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:43 am

Post by Tammy »

That is the scummiest retort you could have made Andrius. Really below your caliber as a player.

Disappointing.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #785 (isolation #86) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:45 am

Post by Tammy »

I'll point out why when I get home for those playing along at home but really Andrius that's below you.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #793 (isolation #87) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:50 am

Post by Tammy »

I don't believe that's your perception Andrius. I'm sorry. I know you're better that the bs your posting right now.

Petit : I'm not even pissy. I'm just disappointed.

BUT that's okay I'll explain why when I get home tonight. I'll be home all alone :( and can make myself very clear here. I still think you're over correcting. And just because you were able to knock me off tilt last time I suspected you when you were scum by playing this stupid game you're playing now, it won't work this time. I think you're full of bullshit. Me pointing out you're full of bullshit is not me bring pissy, just disappointed is all.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #843 (isolation #88) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:18 pm

Post by Tammy »

Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #847 (isolation #89) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:28 pm

Post by Tammy »

No. It's the On My Own Les Mis Gif.

On my own
Pretending he's beside me

All Alone
I walk with him till morning

Without him
I feel his arms around me.

Or maybe carter?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #853 (isolation #90) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:37 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 850, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 847, Tammy wrote:Or maybe carter?
:(!!
I jest.

It's really just the song and how I'm all on my own.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #856 (isolation #91) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:56 pm

Post by Tammy »

Maria will you look at Andrius' reads list and tell me if they actually look like they're coming from town?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #859 (isolation #92) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:01 pm

Post by Tammy »

What reads do you disagree with that he has made?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #862 (isolation #93) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:08 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 860, MariaR wrote:It's more I'm shocked he can have a rests list in gen and feels very rushed and forced
If you'd like people I disagree with give me a sec
The forced feeling of his reads list is my biggest problem with him. The reads list you quoted wasn't his most recent one; he has updated it.

I don't believe he has the reads that he's claiming he has, and I think he's trying to force people into reads without having them naturally, because he's trying to look busy and involved when he actually isn't.

He's also not really doing anything about those scum reads he claims he has.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #866 (isolation #94) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:46 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 861, MariaR wrote:
In post 711, Andrius wrote:GLORIOUS ERRANTPARABOLEANS
dreaemrz
Pine
MariaR
FB
SlySly
Fro99er
Toog - awaiting more reads

???
Zack
Nosferatu
Aero
Creature

SOCKS
SAD
Desperado
Tammy
Gerry
nacho*
Sad Gerry Zach Me Sly Dream Pine Fro9
You disagree with his town read on you?

Why don't you think that Gerry is scum?

Where do you think that Zach should be?

Sly and Dream are my biggest problems in the town section.

Why don't you think that Frogger is town?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #870 (isolation #95) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:10 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 780, Andrius wrote:Tammy I don't want to sit here and run through your ISO and post my thoughts to everything.

But your arrival and series of posting was questionable.
Yes, you say you're happy. Ok, I can buy that.
Your first five posts are all HI HELLO SO MANY PEOPLE I LIKE HI ARTHUR
And lots of moist.

Spoiler: the moist bullshit
Which is, frankly, a stupid thing to put into role pms but whatever it doesn't add anything to the game and basically encourages spam/shit/empty posting as EP realized because he TOLD US NOT TO SPAM POST THE WORDS.

But whatever I can be a killjoy and an ass and am blunt to boot so hey whatever.

Its like, I'm not here to play the MOIST game.

I can't recall ever seeing you as scum.
But apparently you dislike it as much as I did.
So it makes sense for you to be very OH HI EVERYONE LETS INTERACT WITH PEOPLE before they suspect me of not doing that because that's what you do as town.
And the moist crap only serves to inflate the post count and you've definitely been competing for that award so it doesn't help me out any.
Okay I'm home now, so this has my almost undivided attention.

What is questionable about my RVS posts? Was there something in particular I was supposed to be paying attention to in the first two pages of the game that I did not? What is problematic about me being happy about the player list? What is problematic about several people whom I haven't played with in a good long time making it here in this game? What is problematic about Arthur and I saying hello to each other? Why is that questionable?

The only real objective thing I could see pinging anyone is that I said it was going to be a great game. I can see that feeling fake and as i wrote it I knew it sounded fake and probably because that's one thing that pings me when other people do it. Fully expected to be called out for writing that, but I was trying to figure out a way to include moist in my first post and not have it sound dirty, and quite frankly I don't care. I get called out for an awkward opening quite often, it goes away. People don't usually have a problem seeing me as town when I'm town.

Who cares if my first five posts, in the first two pages of the game, when only a few people were posting were me having fun with the moist thing? Nobody else's rvs silliness bothered you. Am I not allowed to have fun here? Am I not allowed to find moist mini-game absolutely hilarious and try to incorporate it when I can? You can be a stick in the mud all you want, but I like to have fun and laugh, and I happen to find the moist thing funny.

I doubt very very seriously me including the word moist into my posts just makes me so hard to read. And it can't be that a few posts don't have anything to do with the game that are bothering you because that shit is par for the course. And in Pathfinder we had a whole conversation about ice skating and snow and what not that was not game related, so I know for damn sure that you're able to parse a game when some posts aren't game relevant. Considering that a chunk of my posts in a lot of games are me quoting song lyrics, talking about my cat, or posting gifs and people still don't have a problem reading me, I doubt me saying moist sometimes does for you.

But here is where you went low caliber. You actually made the accusation that I'm inflating my post count by participating in the mini game. Nobody does that shit. Nobody goes oh I'll inflate my post count to look town save in certain instances, and only scrub mafia players actually make that argument with a straight face. And I totally get that I hold players that I respect to a higher standard and sometimes it isn't fair when they're having a weak game, but the "inflating post count" argument is weaker than weak and sub par. That's a disappointing argument coming from you. I can't see you making it as town, especially when it isn't even close to the case, but I can see you making it as scum when you're scrambling for some reason to try to call me suspicious. And it's still disappointing coming from you as scum because it means that you're scraping the bottom of the barrel to explain your reads.

And no, you've never seen me before as scum, you've only seen me as town and as I'm a pretty big expert in my town game and I feel pretty centered right now, I know there's nothing off with me. (Pathfinder I was a bit off of expectations and own up to Cephrir that his expectations were off, so I'm fine noting if there are.) Quite frankly I have no idea how I would have approached rvs if I were scum in this game. Nobody expects me to post in rvs; I'm not missed if I'm not here. Regardless of alignment, my posting in rvs is a product of if I'm around when the game opens. Considering I was in bed when the game opened and only happened to post in rvs because I couldn't fall asleep and decided to scroll around on my phone for a few minutes, I might have posted like that if scum; I imagine the moist thing would have amused me regardless. But are you actually making the YOU NEVER KNOW you maybe just posted that way if scum argument? I mean sure if I post in rvs as scum, I try to mimic my town rvs posting as much as possible. That makes it null. Got anything else?

You are right about one thing though. I hate playing scum. Absolutely detest it the majority of the time. I do love what people interpret that to mean about my scum game or how that affects my play though.

And here's the rub Andy. You are not going to make me feel like I'm not playing well this game, which is what your whole argument about the moist thing feels like. I feel centered in this game. I feel good. I may not have many reads right now, and maybe the few leanings I do have are wrong, but I'm good, it's good it's still really early day one. I have enough people here who understand me and know how I play and I can work with, and maybe some of them are scum. They're probably not all town, but I'm not isolated here; trying to make me feel like there's something wrong with what I'm doing isn't going to work and neither is trying to make it seem like there's something wrong with participating in a silly mini-game, even if I'm the only one actually doing it.

But enough about me, let's talk about my issue with you.

I don't care if you're EP one little bit. I do not think there is an innocent child in this game, so you are not that. EP could just as easily be your fake claim or he could have made himself scum or third party who knows. Your flavor claim does not make you town, and you can pretend you're in charge of the game all you want, but I'm not buying it.

And before I get to my original problem with you. My newest problem with you now is that instead of addressing my problems with your reads list and lack of pushing your scum reads, you pulled that nonsense above. It's like oh yeah you find me suspicious because you disbelieve my reads and don't like I'm not pushing my scum reads, well you're playing the moist game and you suck so how about that huh??? It's good deflection it is, but you even have to recognize it for what it is.

I don't like your reads lists because I do not believe you have those reads. They feel very fake and fabricated, and they feel like you keep making them to avoid actually getting into the game. nacho was right when he said that your reasons for your reads are just poetry, and I believe that you have a problem adequately explaining your reads when you're scum. I don't have a problem with too many early town reads, but I do have problem with the town reads that you have especially in relation to how your other reads are playing out. I feel like you are forcing your scum reads and they don't make sense. For instance, you put Creature and nosferatu in null but Nacho in scum when really quite frankly they should all be null. (Except for now, I get the nosferatu scum read.)

You're not really doing anything about your scum reads. Arthur you were voting for a while, but you never felt really great about that scum read and you never really pushed it to make anything happen. When you caught up, you said that you felt better about Frogger, me and nacho, but you said squat about Arthur and how he felt at L-1. Nothing. Then he makes that big wagon examination post and Toogeloo comes in and points out how awesomely town that post was and suddenly he's a town read of yours, but not because of his wagon examination post, but because of how he reacted at l-1. That rings false. Your scum read desperado is pointing out scummy stuff about frogger, a town read of yours, and you ignore that. You don't think it's weird that he got after frogger for self-meta but not Arthur? No, your big move is to go after Nosferatu, after a couple of us pointed out that his (sorry for misgendering you earlier) uselessness was scummy and ignore your town read who asked for some time to figure him out?

I just don't feel like you're actually in the game. I feel like you're pretending to be in the game, churning out reads list to look like you are, but your reads do not make sense to me. Your actions this game do not make sense to me.

If you're town here, please drop the bravado and the fake reads. You're an asset to town if you're town and you were someone I was hoping would be town and that I would be able to work with. But you don't feel like that right now and it's disappointing.

Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #871 (isolation #96) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:11 pm

Post by Tammy »

Fire bringer that's a wall, feel free to be annoyed.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #873 (isolation #97) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:21 pm

Post by Tammy »

You said last night that I was annoying you because I was walling.

I was joking back at that.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #875 (isolation #98) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:23 pm

Post by Tammy »

You're avatar's face looks like my cat just before he starts attacking and biting my ankles.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #876 (isolation #99) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:28 pm

Post by Tammy »

Arthur - I have very limited experience with Creature and Nosferatu, and I'll not claim to be able to read either well, but Creature was more engaged in the game I played with him though I wouldn't say super engaged. He did actually post more though. And Nosferatu doesn't post a whole lot, but I thought the game-relevant posts he made in the game we played were pretty solid.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #881 (isolation #100) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:10 pm

Post by Tammy »

I wish nacho and I would have been around at the same time a bit longer, so I could get a feel for him. :/
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #886 (isolation #101) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:49 pm

Post by Tammy »

Saying see look even Arthur thought you were off early doesn't really help. If I had a dollar for every time Arthur called my early game forced or something of that nature when I was town, I could buy myself a nice dinner.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #887 (isolation #102) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:52 pm

Post by Tammy »

And if you buy that I'm happy, what the heck do you think I'm happy for?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #891 (isolation #103) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:12 pm

Post by Tammy »

Ugh I'm trying to fall asleep, but I'm not insulting you or telling you how to play.

And the "People don't usually have a problem seeing me as town when I'm town" was not even a reference to you. It was about me knowing that my first post read awkward and they often do, but I don't care or self-edit there because ultimately people don't have a hard time seeing me as town and getting past a first awkward post.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #892 (isolation #104) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:14 pm

Post by Tammy »

I'll respond to other stuff later or maybe in a bit if I can't fall asleep, but I wanted to clear that up at least.

At the end, that's me being silly jfc.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #894 (isolation #105) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:28 pm

Post by Tammy »

How do you read this:

"You're an asset to town if you're town and you were someone I was hoping would be town and that I would be able to work with. But you don't feel like that right now and it's disappointing."

And think I'm pissed at you. I'm not pissed at you and I'm not even being abrasive. I think you're scummy and it's disappointing because I wanted you to be town and things to be all like yay. I'm sorry if you think I'm pissed at you, but I'm not even close.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #895 (isolation #106) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:21 pm

Post by Tammy »

Toog is an actual moist towelette read.

Nacho was a joke town read based on him calling himself town. That was the wishful read. He thinks it's fun to constantly be scum against me and see if he can fool me, but dammit I keep hoping for us to be town together.

You can point out a lot of wiffle room all you want, But are you seriously giving me shit for not being certain on a couple reads I wanted to have less than TWELVE HOURS into a game. Why couldn't I just call them whatever read I decided I wanted them to be? I don't need to leave wiffle room to change my mind on a read. I am perfectly fine changing my mind on a read at the drop of a hat as scum. Faking reads is one of the easiest things in the world to do as scum. I have no idea why some scum think they have to leave room to change their minds and can't commit to a read. That absolutely baffles me. Always has.

I'm not going to fake reads I don't have so that you can go oh yay Tammy is firm on a read. I'll give reads as I'm feeling them and that includes when I'm unsure but leaning one way or the other or just plain have no clue. For the people who are interested in where my head is at and are interested in working with me on reads and the game, they will. If that's not your thing and you just want to get after me for not having solid reads then that's fine too, but then don't complain to me that I'm the one stifling conversation. I didn't say that you couldn't have reads fast, you'll note me not getting after Arthur for his reads list, I said I think your reads are fake.

I don't care about the first few pages of a game while they're happening 95% of the time. It's a very rare game I do anything before the first 5-10 pages of a game. I especially don't care when it's the one night of the week that I can get to bed at a decent hour and get more than 5 hours of sleep.

I don't care about the miller claim. I've seen town millers, scum millers, scum fake claiming millers, etc. I don't care about them anymore. They're one of those claims that I disregard and look at the way they're playing the game. If their play warrants suspicion I probably come back to it but in and of itself yeah yawn.

More later hopefully I can fall asleep now.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #896 (isolation #107) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:13 am

Post by Tammy »

Me saying an argument you made is below your caliber as a player is not abrasive Andy, it's an observation and i pointed out exactly what argument you made I thought fit that. The post count inflation thing. And whether or not you actually mean that, you did actually say it. And when saying that wasn't what you meant you included inflating word count, so obviously that is/was part of your argument. You didn't get after anybody else for goofing off in rvs, you didn't get after anybody else for talking about towels and socks, you didn't get after anybody else for posting gifs/talking about laundry related stuff, you reserved that just for me for participating in the non-Andy approved moist mini game. If anyone has a problem with the other person here, it's certainly not me having a problem with you.

I didn't stifle conversation Andy. I pointed out my issues with your reads lists and that they felt fabricated like you were forcing reads to have them and you were remaining on the peripheral of the game while trying to look like you were in the midst of it. I also pointed out my problems with the way you weren't actually pushing your scum reads and interacting on things that I thought you would if you were actually involved in the game and have the reads you say you have. Point out to me where you addressed that? Because where I'm sitting you ignored it. And you ignored it to instead deflect and put me in my place about the moist thing while making a really stupid argument. I'm not stifling conversation here Andy, never was. I wouldn't have written you a long ass wall if I were stifling conversation.

And you finally address my issue with your lack of pushing your scum reads by pointing out that you're voting? Really Andy? Also, I couldn't give two fucks about team Strahd, and if you're voting with team strahd. We're playing a new game now, it's called the Laundry game. I get wanting to relive the greatness of some game past, it's why I wanted an early read on Frogger because we worked together really well in Mafiaception. But, the way you're acting about it feels contrived. Voting really isn't pressure as far as I'm concerned. People can leave their votes on a wagon all they want and not actually do anything about their scum reads, which is was I feel you are doing.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #897 (isolation #108) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:23 am

Post by Tammy »

I never thought you were personally attacking me.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #905 (isolation #109) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:37 am

Post by Tammy »

Maria why do you want other people to give the WHY of the reads and votes but you're unwilling to give reasons yourself?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #924 (isolation #110) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:12 am

Post by Tammy »

Sly sly - I'm not worried about how I'm playing and I am just playing. I've been playing long enough to get a sense of when I'm off or being made to feel off. How I feel about myself, what reads I have/don't have, how my reads are stacking up with others is one of the ways I gauge the game. I feel good, which makes me feel positive about the game.

Nosferstu - you couldn't be more wronger.

I don't have any personal problems with Andy. He made it pretty clear that he thought it was a personal issue and that I was mad at him. Which I'm not. He's one of the people I signed up to play this game with. I was hoping he'd be town and we'd be able to work together. My problem is it's his alignment and is game related only.

I don't vote while I'm in the process of sorting someone usually. Yes, I think he's scum but I'm still trying to work that out.

Even if I thought Arthur was scum I still would not want him quick lynched less than 24 hours into the day, especially day one. It benefits scum a hell of a lot more than it benefits town. And hell no do I want someone whom I believe I can get an accurate read on lynched that quickly. Having a lot of experience with someone does not mean you're going to get an accurate read on them immediately, especially when they are a tricky read.

Frogger - I read that as you had a town read and were sad and I was so confused. What do you think about his reasons for voting me?

Maria - than you that makes sense.

I have a potentially busier than normal week coming up, so you probably won't see much of me until Friday. I'm hoping to be able to keep up at least though.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #925 (isolation #111) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:13 am

Post by Tammy »

Should be thank you Maria.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #979 (isolation #112) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:17 am

Post by Tammy »

Nosferatu - Yep, I have five years of meta to back that up. People who do VCA LOVE me. There are several people in this game who've played quite a bit with me who can back that up.

Gerry - Your questions an argument against desperado are stupid. Obviously if you're scum and we lynch you we are down one scum, that is a net positive for town. You are asking what information we get because you haven't done anything. That's actually a stupid position that some people have that we need to lynch for information. We lynch to find scum, not for information. Even if you're a lurker who hasn't put out much to analyze, and barely anybody ever does go back and analyze the lynched or the night killed, there are still the living who had arguments for or against your lynch that will be analyzed.

Again, I will almost definitely barely be here this week. I'll do my best to keep current but no real analysis from me probably until the weekend.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #980 (isolation #113) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:09 am

Post by Tammy »

Firebringer I know you have the capability of reading a game and giving actual reads. It would be very moist if you started doing that.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1012 (isolation #114) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:56 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 985, gerryoat wrote:
In post 979, Tammy wrote: Gerry - Your questions an argument against desperado are stupid. Obviously if you're scum and we lynch you we are down one scum, that is a net positive for town. You are asking what information we get because you haven't done anything. That's actually a stupid position that some people have that we need to lynch for information. We lynch to find scum, not for information. Even if you're a lurker who hasn't put out much to analyze, and barely anybody ever does go back and analyze the lynched or the night killed, there are still the living who had arguments for or against your lynch that will be analyzed.
No they aren't, he confirmed that he's looking for a mislynch and not trying to find mafia. he can't even give a good reason or case to why i am scum. he just wants a lynch he presumes to be easy, but he barked up the wrong fkin tree. :)
Where did confirm he was looking for a mislynch? He gave a perfectly fine reason for you being scum, you just don't like the reason. What type of case is he supposed to have early day one?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1015 (isolation #115) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:30 pm

Post by Tammy »

I want to scum read Gerry for the complaint about there not being a case on him or any reasons for voting him because that's scum reaction numero uno, but Gerry is also very new and newbs tend to drop scum tells unintentionally, so IDK.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1020 (isolation #116) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:38 pm

Post by Tammy »

Drealmer 0 for 3
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1064 (isolation #117) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:45 pm

Post by Tammy »

I SAID ONE GODDAMN THING AAS BELOW YOU ANDY ONE ONE GODDAMN THING.

hate on me all you want be the most abrasive tool you wasn't to be all you want. I have no idea where your animosity comes from none but if you're just trying to be a major jerk to me step the fuck off. You will not push me out of this game by treating me like fucking crap. I spent my time Friday night trying to explain myself to you. If you want to yell at me have fun but I stopped fading that toxic shit post halfway through and I'm not gong to read any more of your posts, so you can just fuck off and get lynched.

I'll stay clear of you Andy. I have no idea what your problem is with me and I'm sorry I signed up in part to play with you when you have this issue with me. I did not know, but I am not replCing out so deal
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1106 (isolation #118) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:29 pm

Post by Tammy »

Nope don't want anyone to replace out.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1212 (isolation #119) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:19 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 1025, gerryoat wrote:
In post 1015, Tammy wrote:I want to scum read Gerry for the complaint about there not being a case on him or any reasons for voting him because that's scum reaction numero uno, but Gerry is also very new and newbs tend to drop scum tells unintentionally, so IDK.
I am NOT NEW. He has NO REASON to fos me. He didn't even give one at ALL. QUOTE HIS REASON.
In post 963, Desperado wrote:You're active in the thread and obviously reading but have no reads. Everything you say is either "man i really just can't get in to this game!" or responding to someone else mentioning you. There's no town initiative. The closest you've come to scumhunting is asking SAD why he townreads you when you've done absolutely nothing--which just about says it all.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1213 (isolation #120) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:22 pm

Post by Tammy »

Welp glad that gambit is over. It was fake, it was obviously fake and is something that Arthur likes doing sometimes to garner reactions and get reads on people.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1216 (isolation #121) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:28 pm

Post by Tammy »

Get used to it, it's a style of play around here for some people and you're not going to change the way people play. He's never gotten someone mislynched by pushing a fake claim through, so *shrug*, as long as it's not harmful to town I put it in my zone out space.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1220 (isolation #122) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:31 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 1025, gerryoat wrote:
In post 1015, Tammy wrote:I want to scum read Gerry for the complaint about there not being a case on him or any reasons for voting him because that's scum reaction numero uno, but Gerry is also very new and newbs tend to drop scum tells unintentionally, so IDK.
I am NOT NEW. He has NO REASON to fos me. He didn't even give one at ALL. QUOTE HIS REASON.

I wasn't insulting you by calling you new, but you do have less than a years experience which I consider new and you're having newish reactions here.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1221 (isolation #123) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:33 pm

Post by Tammy »

We are not at your homesite though.

It was obviously fake. He was run up to l-1 and entered into a 1v1 and gave no hint that he had a cop role. And then he suddenly has a result on you tonight?

Anyway, night!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1248 (isolation #124) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:21 am

Post by Tammy »

So slysly I just realized you totally clipped my post and left out the context of what I responded to. Care to explain why that comment is scummy?

I just went back and read that post after noticing Andrius' terrible consign on the sentiment, a thing that Andrius knows is not scummy in the slightest, which just makes Andrius look even scummier., and realized the context had been cut out to make a terrible argument.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1363 (isolation #125) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:47 am

Post by Tammy »

when I have expectations for a player it is that I have expectations based on how much I respect their play and how much I respect the way they make reads. For players that I respect and have experience, I expect them to make sound arguments. Often times good players make bad arguments when they are scum because well sometimes they have to.

For instance, Nacho when scum at my homesite pushed through a lynch with terrible reasoning concerning someone who claimed ascetic in their first post. (I was his traitor or I'd have probably pointed that out.) In Bees when Glork was scum with Frogger, I pointed out that his reasoning for scum reading people was not what he would do as town because it was very superficial. Same thing with Faraday in Marketplace. He was scum using terrible reasoning to get after people, something that he'd never use as town.

Talented and experienced players look deeper when town but often fall into the trap of superficial and sometimes dumb arguments when scum. That is what I look for, and sometimes it's the only way to really catch a talented player.

So when a person that I respect as a sound town player makes a dumb argument like "post count inflation" that both ignores that it was something that was only a real thing for me in rvs, deflects from answering for my actual suspicion on them in a heavy handed manner that more feels like putting me in my place than anything else, hell yes I'm going to be disappointed. I want that person on my team. I want to work with that person, but making a really weak argument like that means they're more likely to be scum because I don't expect that type of stupid argument to come from them. But hey, if it's just a let's come up with a bunch of reasons so I can rage at Tammy repeatedly, then hey I've been put in my place. Go you, yay you, congratulations. I now no longer want to work with you. But I have my doubts about this. After you misinterpreted so terribly my intentions the first time, I thought I made myself clearer over the weekend.

I looked forward to your response because I thought that you'd respond in a way that we could discuss things. I did not expect to be raged at again. I did not expect to get raged at about things that I had clarified more than once. Oh and just so you know when you say I won't say something uncharitable here, you're just being passive aggressive and the uncharitable thing has already been said. I did not deserve your treatment of me. I did not deserve to be raged at. I was never even abrasive with you (the comment about it not being the strand game was probably the closest to abrasive I got because quite frankly it was frustrating as hell that appaerntly to you everyone else is allowed to have fun and amuse themselves in whatever way they want, but I'm horrible for focusing on moist in my first several posts because I'm trying to fit into some cool kids club that doesn't even exist because I'm the only one actually doing it.) I was disappointed and bummed and sad because in that moment I thought wow he could really be scum here and I really wanted him to be town.

I never told you how to play. I never had weird expectations of how you would play. I gave you my reasons for being suspicious and you ignored them to yell at me about the moist thing. You get after me for stifling conversation, but you never answered my original suspicion. After I tell you what I found odd with your reads, you get after me for telling you how to play. I can't win here because I just get accused of having a personal problem I didn't have, being abrasive when I was bummed, and then just get raged at.

Being disappointed in frogger was different. I do respect frogger as a player and also signed up for this game to play with him. He had literally just bragged about winning best town performance and leading a town to victory and suggested he was going to lead town here too. I don't think expect for a player that is coming at the game like that to try to push through a lynch less than 24 hours into day one. And comparing it to Reck doesn't make him town. Reck lolhammers as scum too and gets away with it for whimsy.

I do have concerns about firebringer and the claiming scum thing. A few days ago, I went back to look at Gumball where he was scum and found that he claimed scum there too, but I wanted to check some of his other games and a couple town games to see if he did it as town too and if it was an actual thing.

Toogeloo is town there.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1524 (isolation #126) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:15 pm

Post by Tammy »

Firebringer I'm not expecting a trust tell but how often/how/when can all be indicators, not a huge one but you're not giving the thread much to go in and it could be an actual tell you don't even realize you have.

Will be back around more this weekend.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1758 (isolation #127) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:09 pm

Post by Tammy »

I really don't have much time at the moment, but Gerry what is your flavor and how do you know you're confirmed town to someone else? How are you supposed to find said person?

I'm having a really hard time believing your role exists, so please just be completely clear here.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1768 (isolation #128) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:15 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 1764, gerryoat wrote:I wasn't even the one with the most votes on me. I claimed because it's optimal for me to do so. I am not required to tell you what exactly it is. There is no reason as maf to suddenly claim when people were voting off of me

this is literally elementary school logic
Yeah but I don't believe that your role exists.

Claim the rest of it.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1770 (isolation #129) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:16 pm

Post by Tammy »

The last time someone tried to claim that they were confirmed town but refused to explain they were scum.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1775 (isolation #130) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:18 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 1772, gerryoat wrote:
In post 1770, Tammy wrote:The last time someone tried to claim that they were confirmed town but refused to explain they were scum.
who said i was confirmed town? i simply gave my reason why I am PR and why i am claiming

Explain your pr. You said you were confirmed town to someone, who? How are you supposed to find them? How are they to find you?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1783 (isolation #131) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:21 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 1773, gerryoat wrote:
In post 1768, Tammy wrote:
In post 1764, gerryoat wrote:I wasn't even the one with the most votes on me. I claimed because it's optimal for me to do so. I am not required to tell you what exactly it is. There is no reason as maf to suddenly claim when people were voting off of me

this is literally elementary school logic
Yeah but I don't believe that your role exists.

Claim the rest of it.
no. vote me then if you want, i dont care. you're maf or bad. i'll find out post game
If you're town, You need to reevaluate the way you play.

I am town and asking you a legitimate question. You can be cagey all you want,,but if you're somehow town with that tole that I don't believe and you refuse to talk about it the bad one here isn't me.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1787 (isolation #132) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:22 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 1780, gerryoat wrote:
In post 1775, Tammy wrote:
In post 1772, gerryoat wrote:
In post 1770, Tammy wrote:The last time someone tried to claim that they were confirmed town but refused to explain they were scum.
who said i was confirmed town? i simply gave my reason why I am PR and why i am claiming

Explain your pr. You said you were confirmed town to someone, who? How are you supposed to find them? How are they to find you?
i'll find them eventually. if i knew who i wouldn't have said i needed to find them. now you're posts sound dumb
For some reason you calling me dumb isn't offensive.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1799 (isolation #133) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:31 pm

Post by Tammy »

Sly sly do you always do that scummy as shit snip a post and cut off the context to try to make something look scummy?

Cuz holes shit this sketch as fuck.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1800 (isolation #134) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:32 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 1798, SlySly wrote:
In post 1797, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 1791, gerryoat wrote:
I wasn't in position that
I was FORCED to claim PR. So I'm not hardclaiming my PR
sly, did you read the whole sentence?
I saw it right after I posted it. I didn't intend to change the context. My bad. But look at his response. That didn't bother him.

You did the same exact thing to me when you tried to make me look like scum.

Andrius' slimed cosign of it was somehow worse than yours though.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1804 (isolation #135) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:36 pm

Post by Tammy »

I don't believe that gerry's role exists, especially if he's not going to even talk about how it works.

Quite frankly I can't tell if it's a bad fake claim from scum or town the way he's spazzing about it.

And if it does exist there's some funky stuff going on this game.

Anyway crashing I'll think about this tomorrow.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1805 (isolation #136) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:37 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 1803, SlySly wrote:
In post 1800, Tammy wrote:You did the same exact thing to me when you tried to make me look like scum.
Nope, I didn't change the context in your case.
In post 915, SlySly wrote:
In post 391, Tammy wrote:I feel good, I feel like I'm playing just fine.
Scum worry about how they are playing. Town just plays.
Yes that was in response to Arthur's criticism of my play. I know when I feel good and when I feel off. I feel good.

I am just playing and I feel good.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1807 (isolation #137) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:42 pm

Post by Tammy »

Scum attack me all the time. It's not a town tell to call me scum. They tend to do it by coming after me with really weird shit, or to look like they don't know I'm town because I also get weirded out by people calling me town too easily.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1808 (isolation #138) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:44 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 1806, SlySly wrote:
In post 391, Tammy wrote:I feel like I'm playing just fine.
I'll take the slack away. Now twist this. You can't.
There's nothing to twist. I feel good. I feel centered. I'm playing just fine.

I'm town it's all good.

You could try something else. I mean I was friendly in rvs, you could get after me for that oh or I hear me using the word moist is scummy too.

Regardless you can't make me scum when I'm not, sorry get a new scum tell :)
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1810 (isolation #139) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:50 pm

Post by Tammy »

:) kay
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1812 (isolation #140) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:52 pm

Post by Tammy »

Nacho I really want you to not ignore me this game.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1815 (isolation #141) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:55 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 1813, gerryoat wrote:ftr its my flavor and my role that work together. which is why i'll be confirmed town to someone.
What is that? And will they be confirmed town to you?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1829 (isolation #142) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:06 pm

Post by Tammy »

There are six days to deadline, no need to rush it.

Andy I am not opposed to lynching deadweight town if they're not useful but I prefer to lynch scum.

I don't believe gerry's role exists the way he's making it sound, and him saying the wording makes it sound like that person will be confirmed worries me that he's overselling or misunderstanding his role. Really not sure what it means for the setup of that role does exist though.

Regardless, I'm going to try to go to sleep now as I have an early morning and will think then.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1831 (isolation #143) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:12 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 1830, Andrius wrote:Five days IIRC.

I'm not opposed to lynching deadweight town - I'm asking if you/people THINK he's deadweight town.

Tammy, I give you SEEKING MASON. Maybe they're a PAIR OF SOCKS who have to find each other. If they find each other, they confirm each other and become town.

I mean sure he could be misunderstanding/overselling his role.
I don't think that role exists in the game.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2050 (isolation #144) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:54 am

Post by Tammy »

After catching up for the last nonsense pages I am now utterly convinced that the absolute trash friendly.in rvs, using moist to inflate your post count was only a personal issue with me. Raging was only a personal issue with me..

You don't get so mad at me for posting five posts in rvs and including the word moist and then post 12 pages of really nothing if it's not simply a personal thing.

I'm sorry I did not know.

I am town, and I think that Andrius still does have a very high spchance of being scum. this chance is the absolute only reason I'm not replacing out right now. This weird needling at me when I can not be more fucking town, and then absolute raging at me and playing in a way that is more designed to make me feel like shit than to actually find out my alignment makes way too much sense for him as scum. If he's town, this is personal, and I'd really like to know this because we are preinned for the same game and I need to know if I should out. I will not play games with people who have personal issues with me that just try to make me feel like shit. I like to have fun.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2051 (isolation #145) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:04 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 2032, SlySly wrote:I could be convinced to support a Desperado lynch, but I sure prefer to lynch Tammy. Her assault on Andrius was ridiculous. Anti-town at best.
Me scum hunting Andy was anti town? Wtf?

I asked Andy very valid and legitimate questions and he deflected to make a trash post count inflation argument that only noobs make and to yell at me for using the word moist as part of a mini game. I then got all manner of accusations about shit that wasn't the case and fucking raged at for stuff I had already clarified and I'm fucking anti town?

You guys are not Mason's but you've had your noses so far up each other's rear you should be getting dizzy. And you've been playing this game too long to pull the oh nobody is allowed to question or scum hunt my town read.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2052 (isolation #146) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:12 am

Post by Tammy »

I feel like I'm in the fucking twilight zone here.

Mission accomplished though I no longer feel good in this game!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2053 (isolation #147) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:35 am

Post by Tammy »

And he never even actually addressed my questions other than to yell at me about telling him how to play, but sure I'm anti town.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2054 (isolation #148) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:51 am

Post by Tammy »

As much as it depresses me nacho is probably scum for just whistling by all that too.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2055 (isolation #149) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:54 am

Post by Tammy »

And that just sucks because I keep hoping for us to finally be town together but you're just scum every single time and it's so miserable.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2117 (isolation #150) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:39 am

Post by Tammy »

Actually that is absolutely false. That's Andrius' narrative.

He made reads lists I thought looked fake - I am fully within my rights as a player to think they look fake and point it out.

I point out a couple things that made me believe they were fake - I am fully within my rights as a player to scum hunt and point out what things I have a problem with.

I said it looked like he was trying to look busy without getting into the game - I am fully within my rights to have and point out my impression with his play.

He ignored this to deflect and make an argument only incompetent players or scum make. I do not expect a player that I respect as much as I respect Andrius to make an incompetent argument as town. It is not rude of me to pint out that an argument he is making is below his level of competence and therefore more likely to come from him as scum.

He deflected and then accused me of all manner of bullshit including me having a problem with him which I did not have or I would not have signed up in part because he was playing when he's obviously the one with the personal issue against me and it's so so so obvious, trying to provoke him and being abrasive when I was bummed and his argument towards me was way more abrasive than what I said, telling him how to play which was absolutely untrue, taking everything I said as an insult and then raging at me.

Still his big compelling argument is I was happy and posted stuff not relevant to the game in the first two pages of the game and played the moist mini game to...inflate my post/word count. In rvs. youll have to forgive me taking that's utter tripe especially when it's used to ignore my actual real valid legitimate points. It also is hard to swallow as an actual argument when there was an anime conversation in rvs that nobody got told off about, the team strahd thing became a thing but me joking about moist was me trying to be in a cool kids club, and he routinely has the type of off-topic conversations he had last night.

I just reread the wall I wrote and it most definitely was NOT filled with hate.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2136 (isolation #151) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:54 am

Post by Tammy »

VOTE: slysly

He didn't even read it.

I do not sign up for games with people that I hate.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2140 (isolation #152) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:58 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 780, Andrius wrote:Tammy I don't want to sit here and run through your ISO and post my thoughts to everything.

But your arrival and series of posting was questionable.
Yes, you say you're happy. Ok, I can buy that.
Your first five posts are all HI HELLO SO MANY PEOPLE I LIKE HI ARTHUR
And lots of moist.

Spoiler: the moist bullshit
Which is, frankly, a stupid thing to put into role pms but whatever it doesn't add anything to the game and basically encourages spam/shit/empty posting as EP realized because he TOLD US NOT TO SPAM POST THE WORDS.

But whatever I can be a killjoy and an ass and am blunt to boot so hey whatever.

Its like, I'm not here to play the MOIST game.

I can't recall ever seeing you as scum.
But apparently you dislike it as much as I did.
So it makes sense for you to be very OH HI EVERYONE LETS INTERACT WITH PEOPLE before they suspect me of not doing that because that's what you do as town.
And the moist crap only serves to inflate the post count and you've definitely been competing for that award so it doesn't help me out any.

This is him deflecting from my actual points.

He gets after me for saying hello to people in rvs. Then using the word moist.

Is this an actual real argument anybody expects from a town Andrius?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2147 (isolation #153) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:02 am

Post by Tammy »

Note this is the same Andrius who was all hi team strahd, let's talk anime and then spend pages fluffing and talking about wine in the midst of game talk.

I don't care about fluff, I love having off topic conversations in Mafia, and considering that's Andrius' mo why is he making that attack?

He's either scum or its personal.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2156 (isolation #154) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:06 am

Post by Tammy »

Three times I said that his argument that I was inflating my post/word count by including the ord moist was below him.

That argument is THE ONLY THING I said was below expectations. One argument. Not his play. One argument.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2164 (isolation #155) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:11 am

Post by Tammy »

The rest whole crux of my original concern is that his reads looked fake, his interactions reactions in game didn't feel like they meshed with his reads and fueled my concern that the reads were fake, and that he was trying to look busy without really getting into to game as he felt on the peripheral.

Not rude, not below expectations, not hate, not personal, just problems I have with his play this game.

I referred to and clarified more than once it was just the post count inflation argument.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2170 (isolation #156) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:13 am

Post by Tammy »

UNVOTE:

He's still not reading though.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2177 (isolation #157) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:14 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 2162, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1755, Nachomamma8 wrote:I will be alive tomorrow.
i also felt like you posted this because u wanted to explain why you would be here tomorrow.
He was saying he'd post today.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2187 (isolation #158) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:18 am

Post by Tammy »

Firebringer he was saying he'd be here posting today, Saturday.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2193 (isolation #159) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:24 am

Post by Tammy »

I mean I guess when you scum read someone you're technically believing they are playing below your expectations as they would play as town but that's not rude either.

But I still only said that with regards to one argument.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2255 (isolation #160) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:28 am

Post by Tammy »

Now that that game is over, I can reference exactly what I was referring to with Andrius over correcting here. In thing he buddies me too quickly too much and it set off alarm bells. I neighborized him anyway in the hopes my alarm was wrong because I wanted a neighborhood with him. By day two my growing problems with him and his lack of real scum hunting emerged and when I told him in the neighborhood that I suspected him he responded with a wall that basically told me I wasn't playing well enough - I didn't have solid scum reads early day one, even though the people I was talking about as my biggest scum reads toogeloo and goat had already flipped scum.

There are things that feel similar here and it feels like he threw suspicion at me early to overcorrect for what set off alarms in the previous game. Then deflecting to make my concerns trivial with a really bad argument feels too similar. He may not be buddying me here, but he is others.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2262 (isolation #161) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:35 am

Post by Tammy »

And the criticism there centered around one thing, me very early in the game saying I didn't have a strong scum read. He only stared thinking I was town when I lost patience at drealmerz tunnel at the end of day two. Here it's one thing, I goofed off in rvs and used the word moist. That's it no evolving.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2278 (isolation #162) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:56 am

Post by Tammy »

Mass flavor claim outs my role.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2304 (isolation #163) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:25 am

Post by Tammy »

I never said nacho was scum for not seeing eye to eye with me. I said whistling by all that. He tells me I'm wrong plenty when we're town together. Us abandoning each other when we're of opposing alignments is an actual tell we have.

I don't know how whistling by, meaning ignoring, got turned into him disagreeing, but I pretty much say what I'm thinking without extra meanings behind it, no need to conjecture about other things I could be meaning.

Forgot what else I was going to say.

Oh don't care if you thought my tone was off. It wasn't, but this isn't the first time someone's claimed my tone was off when I'm town. Hell someone once even talked about how it was the best way to read me and brags about how great they are at it and then proceeds to tunnel me when I'm town cuz it's "off".
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2310 (isolation #164) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:35 am

Post by Tammy »

I still don't understand why it's egregious for me in particular to be silly and have fun. Oh if anybody else was having fun, I'd not say anything but look at who. It was Tammy having fun. That's off, she's scum.

Like what?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2321 (isolation #165) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:50 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 2313, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 2287, Andrius wrote:Because Tammy was the one I was scumreading off her tone?
Is it this hard to understand?

Like if you take Tammy's posting and replace her name with [GERRYOAT, FB, Nos] it'd be entirely different.
WHO says it is key.

I really feel like there's a disconnect here but I'm ok dropping this and moving on because this is our ONLY source of contention for a number of people.
It's hard to understand because why is Tammy being playful scummy?
Why wouldn't anyone participate in the moist game scummy unless they shared your viewpoint (or why did you expect her to share it?).

I think that this is still the knot that needs untangling. With everything else I'm happy moving on and backing off and doing other things.
And this is why it's a personal thing no matter what he says. Everybody else in the game is allowed to spam, join a game, talk about wine, play the moist game.

I'm literally the only person who got a smack down about it because I goofed off in rvs and included it in thoughts I had about the game in the first 10 pages of the game. Nobody else gets a padding post count argument, that bs was reserved just for me.

He can keep saying no it's not personal but you do not single one person out for bullshit and emphasize singling that person out if it's not some personal issue.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2326 (isolation #166) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:51 am

Post by Tammy »

I still don't but gerrys role as he's claiming it. I do not think there is a role in the game that confirms or semi confirms people to each other.

He needs to fully out his role.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2332 (isolation #167) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:56 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 2328, Andrius wrote:I disagree because Masons and Brothers and Friendly Neighbors all exist.
Seeking Masons make a lot of sense for A PAIR OF SOCKS or something. This is the type of thing that SpyreX would be giddy over. Masons are strong but if the need to seek each other that helps. Maybe throw in a traitor and really ham up the seeking vibes in-thread?
They exist.

I do not believe he has that role.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2335 (isolation #168) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:57 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 2330, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 780, Andrius wrote:Which is, frankly, a stupid thing to put into role pms but whatever it doesn't add anything to the game and basically encourages spam/shit/empty posting as EP realized because he TOLD US NOT TO SPAM POST THE WORDS.
This is more of a slight to EP than anyone else; he's saying that the minigame itself is encouraging spam posting and is encouraging empty posting. He feels that you're interacting with people for the sake of interacting and he feels that you're padding your posts with moist in order to increase post count.

I don't think it's personal as much as it is ridiculous.

No he doesn't. It's personal but go kiss his ass.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2340 (isolation #169) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:00 am

Post by Tammy »

I'm literally THE ONLY PETSON he gave the smack down on for enjoying the game and pointed out it was because it was me.

THATS FUCKING PERSONAL
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2344 (isolation #170) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:02 am

Post by Tammy »

And drealmerz right that it's a scummy fabrication of an issue because it wasn't actually an issue. I had fun in rvs, forgot later that day all about moist when trying to read and follow people's scum reads in Arthur, but his argument is a bullshit you were having fun. You no one else.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2345 (isolation #171) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:03 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 2343, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 2340, Tammy wrote:I'm literally THE ONLY PETSON he gave the smack down on for enjoying the game and pointed out it was because it was me.

THATS FUCKING PERSONAL
The reason that it was significant that it was you was because of meta expectations, not because he thought that you didn't deserve to have fun.

What nets expectations? Huh? That I don't have fun?

Wtf
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2346 (isolation #172) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:03 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 2343, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 2340, Tammy wrote:I'm literally THE ONLY PETSON he gave the smack down on for enjoying the game and pointed out it was because it was me.

THATS FUCKING PERSONAL
The reason that it was significant that it was you was because of meta expectations, not because he thought that you didn't deserve to have fun.

And that's exactly what it is
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2348 (isolation #173) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:05 am

Post by Tammy »

I PROBABLY WOULDNT HAVE PISTED IN RVS BE AUSE I WAS IN BED AND WOUKDNT HAVE BEEN CHECKING TO SEE IF THE DAMN GAME OPENED VERY VERY DOUBTFULLY.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2357 (isolation #174) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:08 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 2347, Andrius wrote:
In post 2332, Tammy wrote:
In post 2328, Andrius wrote:I disagree because Masons and Brothers and Friendly Neighbors all exist.
Seeking Masons make a lot of sense for A PAIR OF SOCKS or something. This is the type of thing that SpyreX would be giddy over. Masons are strong but if the need to seek each other that helps. Maybe throw in a traitor and really ham up the seeking vibes in-thread?
They exist.

I do not believe he has that role.
Most mods wouldn't do something like this because its not normal.
EP is not most mods.
SpyreX is the gold standard for design.
So I'm willing to believe something NOT NORMAL and FANCY might make it into this game.
We're allowed to disagree on this but I'm making a case for it in case I die here as the THIRD OPTION.
You're not listening to me.

I have a really hard time believing that his role is in the game.

Stop set up solving me like I'm some dumbass who thinks he wouldn't put a mason in the game. I'm telling you I have a hard tom believing he has that role for a reason.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2362 (isolation #175) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:10 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 2358, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 2351, Creature wrote:Does Tammy usually plays like this?
I think so and I think she was genuinely excited about this PL and having a bunch of raucus fun with us and she got smacked down for it and believe me...I know how that fucking is

pretty sure tammy is town at this point with it all

Yes this.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2374 (isolation #176) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:13 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 2353, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 2345, Tammy wrote:What nets expectations? Huh? That I don't have fun?
The expectation was that you would try to blend in as scum and you going through the motions with interactions + joining in the moist game was evidence of that.

Well thanks for coming in and adding to the smack down on Tammy. Appreciate it.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2398 (isolation #177) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:19 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 2376, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 2374, Tammy wrote:
In post 2353, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 2345, Tammy wrote:What nets expectations? Huh? That I don't have fun?
The expectation was that you would try to blend in as scum and you going through the motions with interactions + joining in the moist game was evidence of that.

Well thanks for coming in and adding to the smack down on Tammy. Appreciate it.
That's not what's happening.

It certainly feels like it.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2406 (isolation #178) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:23 am

Post by Tammy »

There no hey why do you have those meta expectations, no actual telling him how so very wrong he is, no nothing like that.

You now I'm town here, you know everything he has said is wrong, you know his tonal thing is wrong, you know the meta argument is wrong,

But none of that just his ergo all issue argument he has with me is somehow valid to you.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2429 (isolation #179) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:44 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 2422, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 2417, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 2406, Tammy wrote:There no hey why do you have those meta expectations, no actual telling him how so very wrong he is, no nothing like that.

You now I'm town here, you know everything he has said is wrong, you know his tonal thing is wrong, you know the meta argument is wrong,

But none of that just his ergo all issue argument he has with me is somehow valid to you.
I know that you're town. I think that his push on you is wrong and dumb and I've told him as much.
But right now, I'm trying to get you and Andrius to see eye to eye. I don't think that his approach to you was meant as a personal attack. I don't think that his intention was to hurt you.
What I want is to head out with you and eat together and drink with you but I don't want this dark cloud handing over your head.
Me explaining where I see Andrius is coming from isn't a personal attack on you; I'm explaining the alternative to "Andrius is scum" or "Andrius is personally attacking me" that I see.
I'm very hungry.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2653 (isolation #180) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:30 am

Post by Tammy »

Thanks for the invite! Last night I decided to replay FFVII again and I was all about trying to get Cloud and Barrett to go on a date.

So here's the thing Andy. I don't care that you thought my tone was off. People think my tone is off quite often in the beginning of the game, even people who think they have a handle on my tone. Even people who see me repeatedly start the game the same way go hey you're off here. All I can say to that is you're wrong and maybe explain where they're probably going wrong as I can usually figure out what irks them. I didn't care when Arthur thought I was off in the beginning of the game because Arthur thinks I'm off all the time in the beginning of the game. When we first started playing together he'd tunnel me quite often day one and then day two realize I was town. What concerned me was that he wasn't interacting with me to get that read solved when he's not been shy about telling me what's wrong with me in the past. Though we haven't played together for over two years so expectations there might be somewhat off.

For the moist thing. So from what I'm gathering your theory was that scum would participate in the moist mini game as a way to have something to do and blend in early, so you were looking for that. If that's what your theory was, that makes sense, and if you had said that's what your theory was in regards to me, I'd have understood having a theory about behavior and looking for that. In fact, I'd have probably thought that looked somewhat town as it sounds similar to theories of behavior I've had before about certain stuff, but it wasn't presented as that until yesterday. I can't know you have some theory that isn't what you actually said in thread while deflecting some concern I had on you.

If I'd heard that, well not much else I can say except you're wrong there too. I just thought it was amusing as hell. I was happy to draw town in a player list I was looking forward to playing with, especially with a few players I was happy came back that I haven't played with in forever.

I don't need to blend in as scum though. I know that I talk about how much I hate scum and that I suck at it, but people get why and what that means about my scum game so so wrong. I don't hate scum because I'm scared to post, don't know what to do, am afraid of getting lynched, think it's boring, or any other manner of things people think that means. I hate scum for one simple reason. It makes me feel bad. I routinely melt down to mods while playing because I feel horrible when people town read me when I'm scum. I feel horrible pushing mislynches on people, especially when they're not doing anything wrong because I feel like I'm hurting them. (This is probably in part why I'm so careful about my reads even as town because I want to get things right and read people right, but it doesn't make me feel so bad when I mislynch people as town unless I overlooked things I shouldn't have because it's just an honest mistake I'm making. That and I'm literally the most indecisive person in the world.) I do what I'm supposed to do because it's a game and there's a win con and a team depending on me, and the team depending on me is the only thing that overcomes all the crap that I feel when scum. But it's draining. I play this game to figure out the puzzle, and I prefer finding other town to work with to work out that puzzle.

But that's why I hate playing scum, it's how it makes me feel as a person. I know this is silly, plenty of people have told me it's silly, and sometimes I'm able to kind of numb that out and not let it bother me. I don't need to blend in by playing some silly game. I don't need to rush in here and interact with a bunch of people before they suspect me. I don't need to do anything but play the game. If I had drawn scum here, I might have opened the same way. I might have still played the moist mini game because it amused me as a person, not for any need to blend in. Not really sure what I would have done.

~~~

I've got to head out. I'm quite frankly not sure who I want to lynch. I do not like how cagey gerry is being about his role and I have a really really hard time believing his role is as he's saying it is. He is not seeking masons with someone else, he already said that that person would not be confirmed town to him just the wording makes it sound 99% sure. Well I have no faith in crap like that because I've seen too many people misread/misrep what their role pm leads them to believe. Besides that there are not seeking masons in this game. If there is something where there is a confirmed town to someone else person in this game then there is not a cop or the scum team has some crazy shit.

The way he's acting I don't care to get rid of him anyway.

I'm fine with creature being lynched. Creature hasn't done anything that's looked town to me, so I'm cool there.

Zach is someone that I keep forgetting is in the game. I almost replaced into the Aeronaut game and from what little I read Zach looked quite a bit more town and solvey than he does here. But I only briefly skimmed to see if I wanted to replace in, so this isn't the strongest feeing in the world.

Yeah, so I don't know really. I have to head out, but I'll try to nail down some better feelings today.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2655 (isolation #181) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:40 am

Post by Tammy »

It is! Still probably my favorite game. I haven't replayed it in a few years and I realized that skyrim and newer games have spoiled me for battle. Waiting for the time bar to fill up to strike again felt soooooooo slow.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2717 (isolation #182) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:17 pm

Post by Tammy »

Andy I'm sorry that we fought too. I took it personally because the way it wa ps expressed felt personal to me, and it confused me and it sucked and I felt bad. I doubt if I understood what you were really going for that I would have taken it personally, it would have felt like normal suspicion.

I didn't say Anyang with the intention of insulting you or telling you how to play or provoking you and I'm sorry if that's how it came across. If you are town, I do want to work it's you. You're one of the reasons I was looking forward to this game.

I'm not down with lynching nacho today. I get that he hadn't been super scum hunting right now, but the time he spent in the game was about trying to sort out the mud and help people with hurt feelings get sorted. I appreciate the hell out of that. And yes he could be scum doing that too because it's just something he'd do as a person seeing people he cares about feeling so shitty. But because of that the time he would have had to scum hunt or make an impression and give me a better way to read him wasn't there.

I feel very confident in my ability to get an accurate read on him given a chance without all the shit storm surrounding us.

Getting ready to crash so I'll comment on other stuff later.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2734 (isolation #183) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:27 pm

Post by Tammy »

But I was looking forward to you playing n that game too.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3164 (isolation #184) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:20 pm

Post by Tammy »

This game makes me want to scream. I have like no reads and it sucks. The game started out so promising and it felt so good, I thought for sure it was one of those games I was going to have it all together, but it went to shit. It sucks, but it happens sometimes. I'm not mad or upset anymore, but I'm also not back to a centered space. If I'm still here tomorrow, I'm just going to pick up with day two and go from there; I think I'll be able to get my groove back that way, but it's not going to happen today.

Today I'm like toogeloo is town and everyone else *shrug* dunno. I have some leans but they're even vague and uncomfortable. So yeah not going to be very helpful here.

It feels like so much mud is flinging through the air right now that everyone feels dirty.

I still don't but gerry's claim as he's claiming it, and if it is do note that other person is not confirmed town to him if it does exist. A role pm sounding sure is not the same as mod confirmed. Remember that. I've seen these kind of claims let scum coast on, don't do that.

If he does have some shade of role as he claimed it, then a 2-shot watcher is really the only kind of low level investigative that seems plausible unless there's whacky shit going on.

Nos - me goofing off in the beginning of the game is very standard for me. In near vanilla, I said hello to magna and then didn't post for a week. But regardless there was no one to goof off with there or a silly theme/game to play about with.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3177 (isolation #185) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:50 pm

Post by Tammy »

But you didn't full claim in a way to make it clear to the town, you leave it vague is bad for the town and makes it worse when what you're claiming does not mesh with my understanding of the setup.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3182 (isolation #186) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:55 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 3173, Zachstralkita wrote:And that was moreso directed at Tammy

My understanding of the role and what I believe exists doesn't exist in the setup helps me understand his alignment/the alignment of the other party he's claiming is 99% but not confirmed, and the game. If he's claiming something incongruous with my understanding of the game then there's a problem, now I need to figure out if he's scum with a fake claim, town with what role and does he understand/is he mistaking misunderstanding his role, and if not that says something about the setup, which helps understanding.

It's really not that difficult. I do not let vague roles that claim someone may or may not be confirmed town go unexamined, no town member that actually cares about their woncondition should.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3184 (isolation #187) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:56 pm

Post by Tammy »

I didn't say you did it for me. But you quasi claimed and expect it to go unquestioned. Uh uh. Fuck that bullshit.

You are not a sole entity in this game, it's a team game, play like it or stop complaining when people want to lynch you.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3187 (isolation #188) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:59 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 3185, gerryoat wrote:nope. lynch me then. do it and then feel like a moron after if you're town.

Just so you know, I consider it a gift to town to oynch people playing like you even when they flip town. I won't shed a single tear.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3192 (isolation #189) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:03 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 1636, Andrius wrote:
In post 1635, SlySly wrote:
In post 1585, Andrius wrote:Forecasts indicate a 0% chance of a Tammy lynch in the next five days.
It's never easy getting scum lynched.
This is true.
I was just thinking this about gerryoat.
In post 1639, SlySly wrote:UNVOTE: Tammy

VOTE: Gerry

Team Strahd lives and dies together!!
In post 1641, gerryoat wrote:
In post 1628, Andrius wrote:Well if I shoot him with my Serial Killer kill tonight and he flips scum I'm calling for your lynch super hard tomorrow.
I'm PR btw lol. Won't claim which.
This is when you claimed and what was leading up to it, stop acting like it was out of the blue.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3193 (isolation #190) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:04 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 3191, gerryoat wrote:you're all talk, vote me then., stop throwing shade continually and vote me. yo just know you'll look bad after i flip town.
No, I can assure you I won't.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3198 (isolation #191) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:07 pm

Post by Tammy »

There's a part of me that thinks you're town, you're just new, and I don't trust what you're saying about your role.

I'm not sure what to do about that, but I won't mind you gone whatever you are if you're not going to actually help town.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3200 (isolation #192) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:08 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 3196, Zachstralkita wrote:
In post 3182, Tammy wrote:
In post 3173, Zachstralkita wrote:And that was moreso directed at Tammy

My understanding of the role and what I believe exists doesn't exist in the setup helps me understand his alignment/the alignment of the other party he's claiming is 99% but not confirmed, and the game. If he's claiming something incongruous with my understanding of the game then there's a problem, now I need to figure out if he's scum with a fake claim, town with what role and does he understand/is he mistaking misunderstanding his role, and if not that says something about the setup, which helps understanding.

It's really not that difficult. I do not let vague roles that claim someone may or may not be confirmed town go unexamined, no town member that actually cares about their woncondition should.

You don't have the information he (supposedly) does. Of course your understanding of the game state does not align.

When you press that boundary attempting to find said information when it's not entirely necessary based on how little is known of the setup, scum benefits first. On day 1, let alone. You could have left it until tomorrow at the very least.

Also, you guys are misunderstanding. I believe his position is that his claim was irrelevant to the wagon on him and he did it for a reason outside of that.
Of course I don't know what his role does he won't explain it.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3207 (isolation #193) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:10 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 3204, Andrius wrote:Literally the only way this makes sense, in my mind, if he's part of a Seeking pair and he's NOT the Seeker.
It is not seeking Mason's.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3231 (isolation #194) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:19 pm

Post by Tammy »

Anyway I've made my objections and thoughts be known. Not going to argue with someone who literally can't reason and resorts to insulting people making sense at him.

If he doesn't get lunched and ends up near the end of the game with his "confirmed town bud" don't just accept it without questioning. Even if one is town the other might not be.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3234 (isolation #195) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:20 pm

Post by Tammy »

I'm not opposed to lynching him though, regardless of his alignment the town will benefit.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3626 (isolation #196) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:15 am

Post by Tammy »

This game is a mess, I was serious about my lost center and if I'm alive tomorrow I'll work on getting my groove back.

Quick couple things:

Cats out of the pretty obvious bag. Now you see why I was concerned about another confirmed town and if that was possible what it meant for the game. Even if I weren't a mason I'd have still been trying to nail down how they are confirmed to each other because scum have coasted on shit like that before.

I'd be perfectly fine lynching Gerry because frankly even if he is town I don't trust him to actually have towns interests at heart. I dont think he understands the concept of being on a team, and in the absence of an actual scum read I'll take down someone whose play is more a detriment than a help.

Slysly did not scum slip by talking about full role pm reveals, that's been a thing.

I don't think trying to solve the game based on flavor that's unhelpful is productive. I'm for instance one of the worst washing machines he's used that day. I don't think he likes doing laundry. All of it is a pain in the ass, so we all probably have some negative aspect to us. Laundry is a chore.

Nos saying that he doesn't see why Gerry would be lying while claiming toogs and I could be gambit ting cuz game of deception is interesting.

I have no real scum reads, but I will be back later gotta go to work.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3803 (isolation #197) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:58 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 3759, Pine wrote:Hey Nacho, even better, bus Creature now, kill me tonight, and no one left will actually have the stones or competence to push you.
Ahem.

If I'm alive that is.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3804 (isolation #198) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:59 am

Post by Tammy »

I just tried to post a make it stop gif but apparently that's impossible from a phone now :(
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3809 (isolation #199) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:01 am

Post by Tammy »

I'm fine it's lynching Gerry, don't care what his alignment is.

Fine with lynching creature, scum waycher's are a ting.

Also if both investigators are somehow town, there be godfathers and ninjas about. Hi ho hi ho it's off to work I go *whistles*

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”