Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

and Nacho seems kinda fluffy and not the try hard town I'm used to.

IF
Mastin and Nacho are scum then I guess that would mean Heartless is scum too. But if that were true would 3/4th of the scum hop on the Pine wagon?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:01 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

I kind feel nacho!town, idk why. And I doubt mastin/nacho/heartless. Maybe mastin/heartless though.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1148, Infinity 324 wrote:I don't see the scum moviation necessarily in pushing a vanity wagon instead of a bigger wagon, and I certainly don't townread mastin. Explain?
ok whats the town motivation? Like I can understand "push your top scum read" but her reasoning is lacking and she's basically strong arming the lynch. You can chalk it up to gut I guess.

Read http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=68747 and tell me if you think Nacho is the same there as here.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

@Desp if you are RL who is your crew?

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:38 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 1152, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1148, Infinity 324 wrote:I don't see the scum moviation necessarily in pushing a vanity wagon instead of a bigger wagon, and I certainly don't townread mastin. Explain?
ok whats the town motivation? Like I can understand "push your top scum read" but her reasoning is lacking and she's basically strong arming the lynch. You can chalk it up to gut I guess.

Read http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=68747 and tell me if you think Nacho is the same there as here.
man, I don't really wanna read an ISO in a whole other game. But maybe in the night phase or something.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:45 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 1153, Nero Cain wrote:
@Desp if you are RL who is your crew?
Infinity, Piper, Nero

@ Heartless; you can only pick three others, not five I'm pretty sure.
;)
Drunken Piper
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Couplet Typer

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:59 am

Post by Drunken Piper »

In post 1097, Drunken Piper wrote:
In post 1077, Nero Cain wrote:Piper why are you avoiding me asking you about Cakez?
why not repost the question you made,
instead indicating I was "avoiding" something with shade?
In post 1098, Drunken Piper wrote:
In post 1097, Drunken Piper wrote:
In post 1077, Nero Cain wrote:Piper why are you avoiding me asking you about Cakez?
why not repost the question you made,
instead indicating I was "avoiding" something with shade?
I dont see a question for me.
what did I miss and not see?
(hic)
Pine-A-Tonics
Pine-A-Tonics
Goon
Pine-A-Tonics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:28 am

Post by Pine-A-Tonics »

In post 1145, Infinity 324 wrote:I wanna vote thinker with you but I don't think we can get 5 other people to do it in 3 days.
I find your lack of faith disturbing.

We are not lynching Ari under any circumstances until I talk to him. Ari is not a player you can yell at and expect work to be produced. I've found the best method is to do a snowball like effect where you start off by asking his opinion on your own opinion about a post and then you get him working on it trying to analyze bigger posts that you think have a lot of meaning behind it.

My opinion as it stands is that Ari has stuck to defending himself and just talking about people accusing him because that's what is in front of him. Get him away from the crowd and talk to him 1 on 1 and he blossoms like a flower. If he can't do that then it's scum 99% but I fully support not lynching Ari until that session has occurred.

The only thing that sucks is that he is V/LA :/

Regardless, that slot looks like it's begging for a mislynch and I don't feel like a deadline lynch should damn that slot. He can easily do the 1 on 1 session on D2 or D3 and if that fails after a good hour of talking, then he's gone and it's scum!Ari confirmed.

Also, if anyone is up for some town jam sessions hit me up, I've been in the mood and I feel like a piece of shit for neglecting this game.

/Gin
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:30 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

Would you rather lynch yourself? Cause I still am not down for AJ and we have 3 days left
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Pine-A-Tonics
Pine-A-Tonics
Goon
Pine-A-Tonics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:34 am

Post by Pine-A-Tonics »

Yeah fuck that.

You'd be surprised what can happen in 3 days.

Now if you want to be petty and ask me questions like that, then I'll gladly ignore you and get to work; or you can work with me and remove all that uncomfortable feeling I get when someone says they think I haven't been scummy and then votes "Because deadline."

/Gin
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:38 am

Post by Heartless »

Good Saturday morning everyone!

I had a pretty hectic week but I've got time to read and catch up now. Post incoming within the next few hours.

-TTH
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Best origin story ever told

TellTaleHeart and Antihero
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:40 am

Post by Desperado »

Infinity, he's right. You're even calling out now that Mastina as scummy and how you might be playing in to her scum plans.

So what's up with that?
;)
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:42 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 1159, Pine-A-Tonics wrote:Yeah fuck that.

You'd be surprised what can happen in 3 days.

Now if you want to be petty and ask me questions like that, then I'll gladly ignore you and get to work; or you can work with me and remove all that uncomfortable feeling I get when someone says they think I haven't been scummy and then votes "Because deadline."

/Gin
I think you have been scummy, but I would like to work with you. But I want to keep things practical, since no lynch is the worst outcome that can happen. So who do you think we can wagon?
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Pine-A-Tonics
Pine-A-Tonics
Goon
Pine-A-Tonics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:45 am

Post by Pine-A-Tonics »

Post 165, 182, 746, 891 of you thinking I'm town and then you vote me out of "shaking things up" and argue that deadline is the reason you advocate a lynch on who you're voting for.

That's suspect as fuck.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:46 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 1161, Desperado wrote:Infinity, he's right. You're even calling out now that Mastina as scummy and how you might be playing in to her scum plans.

So what's up with that?
Pine is the scummiest viable wagon imo, so I voted pine. Thats all there is to it.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Pine-A-Tonics
Pine-A-Tonics
Goon
Pine-A-Tonics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:46 am

Post by Pine-A-Tonics »

Didnt' read P-Edits but I want to talk about this now before I can trust you because I just smells of bullshit to defend me so adamantly and then push my lynch.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:47 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 1163, Pine-A-Tonics wrote:Post 165, 182, 746, 891 of you thinking I'm town and then you vote me out of "shaking things up" and argue that deadline is the reason you advocate a lynch on who you're voting for.

That's suspect as fuck.
Say what you want, but I'd rather lynch town than no one. And you disappearing after being so active definitely dropped you in my reads.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Pine-A-Tonics
Pine-A-Tonics
Goon
Pine-A-Tonics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:47 am

Post by Pine-A-Tonics »

In post 1163, Pine-A-Tonics wrote:Post 165, 182, 746, 891 of you thinking I'm town and then you vote me out of "shaking things up" and argue that deadline is the reason you advocate a lynch on who you're voting for.

That's suspect as fuck.
In post 1165, Pine-A-Tonics wrote:Didnt' read P-Edits but I want to talk about this now before I can trust you because I just smells of bullshit to defend me so adamantly and then push my lynch.
/Gin
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:48 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

I wasn't defending you adamantly, if you remember I cautiously townread you earlier but was definitely open to the possibility of you being scum when I talked to mastin about it.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:50 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

I have different views on deadlines than you do, I've seen town no lynch or lynch without a claim d1 too many times to not be afraid of them.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Pine-A-Tonics
Pine-A-Tonics
Goon
Pine-A-Tonics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:51 am

Post by Pine-A-Tonics »

My view on deadline so we understand each other real quick. My homesite I played on, days lasted 24 hours. I had a reputation of lynching scum D1 and the record on that site holds to about 7/9. A LOT can be done in 24 hours. Granted the caliber of MS is way above my previous pay grade but it's not like it's an impossible task.

/Gin
Pine-A-Tonics
Pine-A-Tonics
Goon
Pine-A-Tonics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:52 am

Post by Pine-A-Tonics »

You remember the page you talked to Mastin about it?

/Gin
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:53 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

24 hour days means a lot more activity within those hours. On ms people are offline, inactive, etc or just stubborn so in my experience quick compromises usually don't work out.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Pine-A-Tonics
Pine-A-Tonics
Goon
Pine-A-Tonics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:57 am

Post by Pine-A-Tonics »

In post 1172, Infinity 324 wrote:24 hour days means a lot more activity within those hours. On ms people are offline, inactive, etc or just stubborn so in my experience quick compromises usually don't work out.
Key word is usually ;)

It's 3 days is the deadline. That means people are forced to come online at least one more or two more times to not be prodded meaning they have to produce content. Now, I'm always up for smashing D1 going over everything that happened and then break the day and conclude who's scum in a town jam of 24 hours or less.

All I need is a couple people who are willing to be hyperactive with me for a few solid hours going over each player and GG.

/Gin
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:57 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 610, Infinity 324 wrote:I don't like pine's reaction to the mastin vote. But scum!pine was more cold and analytical when I played with him
In post 638, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 634, mastina wrote:
In post 610, Infinity 324 wrote:I don't like pine's reaction to the mastin vote. But scum!pine was more cold and analytical when I played with him
Have you considered the possibility that maybe, just maybe, Pine in a different game with a different playerlist especially when he is in a hydra might have chosen a different playstyle? Especially post-mastina replace-in.
Yes, I have considered that. Not all scum can do that convincingly though. And the playstyle has been a thing since the beginning of the game.
There's no place where I state my feelings outright but these posts convey it the best
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”