Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: all

Post Post #4025 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:37 am

Post by Human Sequencer »

In post 4005, drealmerz7 wrote: my issue with ircher not being town is that he just modded a game where I was scum, and so I have no idea where his scum-read on me is coming from, I'm totally different here and he should have some insight into my scumgame to see that that's not what I have going on here
This was your scumread on Ircher. I don't think it stands up to scrutiny.
nah
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4026 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:38 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

So... Wraith is accusing everyone who FOS's him of being opposite team scum without knowing how overt it looks?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4027 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:39 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4021, Severa wrote:It means that HS is going to help me lynch scum.

It's really fucking obvious by the fifth page post that Wraith is scum who thought that the person they were talking to scumslipped the multiball aspect, for the record.
Show me specific posts. You know I don't bother reading. I caught a multiball slip on page 1 for the record. The guy lurked it away, replaced and that team won.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4028 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:40 am

In post 510, Human Sequencer wrote:
Alright I hope I'm not the only one who saw this. Wraith intends to imply that Debi is scum, because they have a foreknowledge of the setup (how many scum there are), and then pushes that it's multiball. Correct me if I'm wrong, but if it's multiball, surely scum aren't informed how many other teams there are or how many scum are on those teams, so how would Debi have that foreknowledge? I would waive this as Wraith just making a mistake if he didn't pull the multiball assumption out of his ass-- That implies to me that -he- knows it's multiball. 'Foreknowledge of the setup'.
Debi wasn't even being that serious with the 9/10 split, she said the following:
Debi wrote:So just for the sake of it, lets say we had 10 towns in this game, and 9 scum, it is unlikely but go with it.
And beyond that never even implied that they believed there was multiball. Really suss, strongest scumread as of this post.
nah
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4029 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:42 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

I don't follow, HS, sorry...

if I was scum in that game (I was scum in that game) and

he is SRing me in this game

why was he SRing me given his insight into my scum game from Ttyll?
balance among all things
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4030 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:43 am

Oh, I thought you were town in that game. Why did you mention Ircher praising your play then, when it seems like his comment seems to be directed at your townplay?
nah
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4031 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:47 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

because he simply views me as a HQ player, I don't know what he expects of my towngame, but my figuring was that he figured I'm just a HQ player all-around, from having viewed my scumgame

tangental from that is the point that:

I was scum in Ttyll, and he had insight into that because of being the mod

how can he view what I'm doing here, and from what I did there, and think I'm scum here? it's not a "meta" thing, it's simply, I don't quite understand it, and to me more reads like "uhoh, this guy is a good player and a threat" which only matters if he is town and thinks I'm genuinely scum, or if he is scum and it doesn't matter to him if I'm other-faction scum, or town
balance among all things
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4032 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:48 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 3905, MortFeld wrote:Got a bit over an hour to read some more. Goal is to get to page 22.
In post 3882, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Knowing Gin is town affects the meaning of 355, I don't see how this is difficult to understand
Is this because Gin was the counterwagon to Alisae?

I think you saw an opportunity to throw an anti-Alisae sentiment into the mix when an Alisae lynch was starting to form. Coincidence or not, 2 Alisae votes directly followed . One from confscum as you pointed out - not sure why that matters. And not sure why Gin's being a possible counterwagon matters either. I am townreading Alisae, so why should I care that you discredited a townread over now conftown?

As for the validity of 355 itself, Gin's reasons were that Alisae was not coontributing. Especially for someone without much experience, and whose lynch looks to be quickly forming, I don't see getting snippy there as unreasonable. You're a townie and trying to find scum (even if you're bad at it) and somebody says your contributions are garbage - easy to take that personally and it's NAI. You pointing it out after it had already been pointed out with the vague addition of "Not a good look" is not a good look.
Well I know you're missing the meaning behind that post because it wasn't intended to discredit Alisae but to encourage him to be consistent with his intentions. An Alisae lynch wasn't "starting to form", the last action that happened on that wagon was my unvote iirc. I wanted him to talk it out with the people voting him so they could also move on to a different wagon because I was starting to TR him and I was ready to find a different wagon already.
She/Her - limited access on nights and weekends

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
The day senpai noticed me^
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4033 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:50 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

for the record:

I was figuring it likely multi-ball from signups...so you need to all get off your 'omg he multi-ball knowledge slipped!' cases because they are empty and you give me scumpings trying to make that a reason to lynch someone

it's called being an intuitive, smart, perceptive, whatever, player
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4034 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:51 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

oh, so you're a big part to blame, kyouko, that is good to know

alisae is a great lynch at that point on a D1, you don't go fishing for better wagons than that on a D1

ugh
balance among all things
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4035 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:51 am

In post 4033, drealmerz7 wrote: I was figuring it likely multi-ball from signups...
How?
nah
Severa
Severa
Mafia Scum
Severa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4036 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:53 am

Post by Severa »

In post 4033, drealmerz7 wrote:for the record:

I was figuring it likely multi-ball from signups...so you need to all get off your 'omg he multi-ball knowledge slipped!' cases because they are empty and you give me scumpings trying to make that a reason to lynch someone

It's not about the multiball assumption. I can figure out multiball very easily by the way my scumreads behave. Read the NY I was in with Titus where I said confidently that the game was multiball on the 20th page just based on how scum were acting.

It's the fact that he unreasonably assumed that the 9 scum theory, which wasn't a serious suggestion, meant that the person was suggesting multiball, which meant that they were scum.

That thought process doesn't come from anyone who isn't already scum who are looking for people to slip multiball.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4037 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:54 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

intuitive, smart, perceptive...

p-edit: yes severa, the figuring from the signups turned quickly into confirmation once I saw the interactions and how things were forming
balance among all things
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4038 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:55 am

Post by MortFeld »

Kyouko, why are you saying you were about to find a different wagon? You voted Ali 13 posts later
Players I admire: Thor665, Lapsa, RC
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4039 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:56 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

I mean, mhsmith is running a large normal, the dude knows mechanics and balance and how to mod a complex game

multiball makes sense just for that alone
balance among all things
Severa
Severa
Mafia Scum
Severa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4040 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:56 am

Post by Severa »

The point is it's not a question of multiball. It's a question of how he was clearly aware that it was multiball and searching to scumread people for it, and him assuming that the people that mutually FOS him are members of the opposite faction who genuinely think he's scum (which is possible but not at all a town thought process.)
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4041 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:57 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 4038, MortFeld wrote:Kyouko, why are you saying you were about to find a different wagon? You voted Ali 13 posts later
yeah to me that is totally reading like a scum-buddy trying to turn the tide, but, not wanting to look fishy if the tide doesn't turn and they're left stranded on the beach naked
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4042 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:58 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 4040, Severa wrote:The point is it's not a question of multiball. It's a question of how he was clearly aware that it was multiball and searching to scumread people for it, and him assuming that the people that mutually FOS him are members of the opposite faction who genuinely think he's scum (which is possible but not at all a town thought process.)
I'll have to go re-read it but that was not my take at all when I read it initially, I think I remember it being more like "oh he is on the same page as me, excellent!"
balance among all things
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4043 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:03 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4036, Severa wrote:

It's not about the multiball assumption. I can figure out multiball very easily by the way my scumreads behave. Read the NY I was in with Titus where I said confidently that the game was multiball on the 20th page just based on how scum were acting.

It's the fact that he unreasonably assumed that the 9 scum theory, which wasn't a serious suggestion, meant that the person was suggesting multiball, which meant that they were scum.

That thought process doesn't come from anyone who isn't already scum who are looking for people to slip multiball.
Show specific posts.

This reeks of being a stretch to warrant lynching town and you do not frequently visit the moon.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4044 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:08 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 3942, Creature wrote:Btw, anyone still thinks Ircherslot is scum?
No not really
In post 3957, drealmerz7 wrote:imo those pushing wraith know he has a better-than-average towngame and is a danger late-game as town and are trying to remove him from the game

I could be wrong, but, that is what I see when I see certain people pushing him as scum, when I see absolutely nothing scummy in him
I've never played with Wraith, idk about the others pushing him
In post 4038, MortFeld wrote:Kyouko, why are you saying you were about to find a different wagon? You voted Ali 13 posts later
I didn't read much further and when I read the post in question I remembered thinking I just wanted Alisae to do what he implied he would do as I wrote it, and that's something I'd write if I wanted to be convinced Alisae wasn't scum. So I was pretty sure I was starting to TR him but it sounds like I wasn't
She/Her - limited access on nights and weekends

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
The day senpai noticed me^
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4045 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:09 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

you're playing with him now, kyouko, that is all that matters, that you view him as a threat now (or if you're additionally viewing him like some others claim to be, that he is opposite scum-team at least...)
balance among all things
Severa
Severa
Mafia Scum
Severa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4046 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:10 am

Post by Severa »

In post 4043, Titus wrote:

Show specific posts.

This reeks of being a stretch to warrant lynching town and you do not frequently visit the moon.
*facepalm*

I am not scum because I do not support your first choice of lynch, Titus.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4047 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:12 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

yes yes, you're all, we're all enemies

who we going to kill?

let's agree on killing someone

it'll be fun
balance among all things
Severa
Severa
Mafia Scum
Severa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4048 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:13 am

Post by Severa »

Drealmerz either your town play is utter shit or you are a scumfuck and either way you would do well to stop trying to hinder the Wraith lynch because you're not going to stop it and if this continues I am going to see to it that you get lynched tomorrow before you can make a single fucking post.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4049 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:14 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4046, Severa wrote:
In post 4043, Titus wrote:

Show specific posts.

*facepalm*

I am not scum because I do not support your first choice of lynch, Titus.
That's not what I said.

I said show me the specific posts where you're making your conclusion because your case reeks of being a desperation ploy to save Slick and Echo.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”