Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4050 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:15 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 4043, Titus wrote:Show specific posts.
Read the thread, I'm not even concerned with the multiball slip and I know where they're saying it happened
Spoiler:
In post 3934, Human Sequencer wrote:
In post 510, Human Sequencer wrote:
Alright I hope I'm not the only one who saw this. Wraith intends to imply that Debi is scum, because they have a foreknowledge of the setup (how many scum there are), and then pushes that it's multiball. Correct me if I'm wrong, but if it's multiball, surely scum aren't informed how many other teams there are or how many scum are on those teams, so how would Debi have that foreknowledge? I would waive this as Wraith just making a mistake if he didn't pull the multiball assumption out of his ass-- That implies to me that -he- knows it's multiball. 'Foreknowledge of the setup'.
Debi wasn't even being that serious with the 9/10 split, she said the following:
Debi wrote:So just for the sake of it, lets say we had 10 towns in this game, and 9 scum, it is unlikely but go with it.
And beyond that never even implied that they believed there was multiball. Really suss, strongest scumread as of this post.
In post 3935, MortFeld wrote:
In post 3933, Zachstralkita wrote:How did Wraith slip multiball, HS?
In post 4028, Human Sequencer wrote:
Alright I hope I'm not the only one who saw this. Wraith intends to imply that Debi is scum, because they have a foreknowledge of the setup (how many scum there are), and then pushes that it's multiball. Correct me if I'm wrong, but if it's multiball, surely scum aren't informed how many other teams there are or how many scum are on those teams, so how would Debi have that foreknowledge? I would waive this as Wraith just making a mistake if he didn't pull the multiball assumption out of his ass-- That implies to me that -he- knows it's multiball. 'Foreknowledge of the setup'.
Debi wasn't even being that serious with the 9/10 split, she said the following:
Debi wrote:So just for the sake of it, lets say we had 10 towns in this game, and 9 scum, it is unlikely but go with it.
And beyond that never even implied that they believed there was multiball. Really suss, strongest scumread as of this post.

In post 4045, drealmerz7 wrote:you're playing with him now, kyouko, that is all that matters, that you view him as a threat now (or if you're additionally viewing him like some others claim to be, that he is opposite scum-team at least...)
What gives you the idea that I view Wraith as a threat in the way you're using the word?
She/Her - limited access on nights and weekends

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
The day senpai noticed me^
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4051 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:15 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4048, Severa wrote:Drealmerz either your town play is utter shit or you are a scumfuck and either way you would do well to stop trying to hinder the Wraith lynch because you're not going to stop it and if this continues I am going to see to it that you get lynched tomorrow before you can make a single fucking post.
His town play needs improvement but he's not doing anything policy lynch level yet.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4052 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:16 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

Spoiler: I wanna kill
balance among all things
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4053 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:18 am

Post by Titus »

Oh maths discussion. Yeah, that's not Wraith having knowledge of multiball but pushing scum that slipped. Shame on all of you.

That's exactly what happened when I caught scum. They wagoned the scum but came back for me because I pushed too hard or something equally stupid. I got so frustrated with them I faked vig to get shot and force scum to defend themselves.

This is one of those games. Dumb town outspam anyone else.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4054 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:19 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

my towngame sucks after page 20 D1 and after about 2000 posts into D2

I'll get better as we get into later Days
balance among all things
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4055 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:20 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Shame on not me
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4056 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:22 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

kyouko, I play in potentialities and likelihoods

that is my read of the potentiality+likelihood of your "feel" of wraith

I'm analyzing your behavior, tone, culmination of all that is you, and that is how I generate my read
balance among all things
Severa
Severa
Mafia Scum
Severa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4057 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:25 am

Post by Severa »

In post 4050, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
Read the thread, I'm not even concerned with the multiball slip and I know where they're saying it happened
Spoiler:

In post 4045, drealmerz7 wrote:you're playing with him now, kyouko, that is all that matters, that you view him as a threat now (or if you're additionally viewing him like some others claim to be, that he is opposite scum-team at least...)
What gives you the idea that I view Wraith as a threat in the way you're using the word?
It's not the multiball slip.

It's the fact that he made an asinine series of leaps to conclusion to justify pushing someone on a multiball slip.

Titus, please find me a game where I made a 'desperation play' like you're suggesting to defend my scumpartners. I'll wait.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4058 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:27 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

it was EARLY GAME

he was THEORIZING potentialities, exactly like I do

(that is my read of it)
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4059 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:27 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

IS, IS early game
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4060 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:29 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

I'm not trying to be a scumfuck, I'm saying I can easily see how he did what he did, as town, because I do similar things, and I get fucking pissed when ppl like you, in early game, jump on me for popping out/brainstorming theories

it doesn't mean he's town, it means I don't like how you're all going at him for it because I do that as town
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4061 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:31 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

AND, doing that as town, IS HELPFUL, imo

(sorry, I am going to make a huge effort to only make 1 post every 10 minutes unless someone else posts first)

on my HS, we have a post-merge issue that, if no one posts after you, if you make another post within 10 minutes of your last post, they merge, and cause an "edit" tag to appear on the post

and no-editing is allowed, of course

so we are completely in the habit there of being VERY careful to keep posts all in 1 post, and it does serve the game SO MUCH BETTER

I've gotten out of the habit from playing here, and it is very bad, I need to get back into it

*tries hard*
balance among all things
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4062 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:53 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4057, Severa wrote:
Spoiler:

It's the fact that he made an asinine series of leaps to conclusion to justify pushing someone on a multiball slip.

Titus, please find me a game where I made a 'desperation play' like you're suggesting to defend my scumpartners. I'll wait.
I cannot find a game where you are ever this incoherent and reachy.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4063 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:11 am

Post by MortFeld »

I understand what Servera is saying. Has anyone refuted its validity beyond saying it doesn't make sense?
Players I admire: Thor665, Lapsa, RC
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4064 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:19 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4063, MortFeld wrote:I understand what Servera is saying. Has anyone refuted its validity beyond saying it doesn't make sense?
Yeah, I did the same thing and was town and accurate and got sheeps.

Now, you're not even listening to the argument just going aling to shut up the conversation.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Severa
Severa
Mafia Scum
Severa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4065 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:20 am

Post by Severa »

In post 4062, Titus wrote:
Spoiler:

Did you consider that I'm not incoherent and reachy, you just perceive me as such because you're frustrated at me not agreeing with your Slick wagon?
Severa
Severa
Mafia Scum
Severa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4066 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:21 am

Post by Severa »

In post 4064, Titus wrote:
In post 4063, MortFeld wrote:I understand what Servera is saying. Has anyone refuted its validity beyond saying it doesn't make sense?
Yeah, I did the same thing and was town and accurate and got sheeps.

Now, you're not even listening to the argument just going aling to shut up the conversation.
THERE WAS NO SLIP. SAYING 9 SCUM WAS AN EXAMPLE. THERE WAS NO REASON TO BRING THAT UP AS EVIDENCE THAT THEY KNEW THAT IT WAS MULTIBALL AND NO ONE WOULD THINK TO RING THAT UP AS EVIDENCE THAT THEY KNEW IT WAS MULTIBALL UNLESS THEY ALREADY KNEW MULTIBALL WAS A SCUMSLIP.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4067 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:28 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

I agree with severa
balance among all things
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat

Post Post #4068 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:32 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 3962, MortFeld wrote:Ok I'll focus on Wraith when I get back.

Why are people who aren't you scumreading Dunnstral? (echo, debi)
i made a case a few pages back, don't feel like going to find it
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4069 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:33 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4065, Severa wrote:
In post 4062, Titus wrote:
Spoiler:

Did you consider that I'm not incoherent and reachy, you just perceive me as such because you're frustrated at me not agreeing with your Slick wagon?
You are reachy AND I am frustrated this garbage is coming back. They are not mutually exclusive.

So my only question is why are you reaching and why us this being proped up by all those who derail Slick?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Severa
Severa
Mafia Scum
Severa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4070 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:34 am

Post by Severa »

Because I am Slick's scumbuddy and I am on the blue team but Wraith is on the red team and I would rather lynch red team today than myself or my own partners.
Severa
Severa
Mafia Scum
Severa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4071 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:34 am

Post by Severa »

Duh.
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4072 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:37 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 3976, Human Sequencer wrote:
In post 3967, drealmerz7 wrote:uhh, it's a fucking game, get over it

I speak the truth, albeit harshly, if you can't handle it, get out of mafia

I did not create this gamestate

I'm simply a result of it, maybe if you'd lynch the true shit-negative aspects of this game, I wouldn't be like this

your attitude has been continuously horrible towards me HS, and that post is no different

go whine to your mommy
The post of a literal ten year old.
'I am responsible for nothing, it's everybody's fault but mine, if you don't like it it's your fault, go away'
Grow up.

isn't the kind of post an 'empath' makes. It's the kind of post somebody makes when they create negativity within themselves and decide to use it to discredit, damage and drag down another human being for no reason whatsoever.
Mort made a human mistake that was literally nothing at all and said vocally 'I gotta do that thing'. You jumped on board and said 'Yeah you're shit meaningless if you don't do that thing omfgdude holyfuck'.
You're such an 'empath'! You're not negative at all!

I don't want to shit up the thread with this. I'm not that mad at you, I just really want you to stop being so hateful. It kills the game for everybody, and we're all supposed to be having fun. I take responsibility for the gamestate. You should too.

I don't understand why you're taking this so harshly, what he said was true. If he doesn't know important information about the game, his catchups are swayed. For example, when he didn't know rb was IC, he was scumreading rb and that was a waste of his time...
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4073 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:38 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

yeah HS been coming at me like that every time I post for some reason

I mean, I know I can be an arrogant dick that doesn't help the game-state necessarily, but

paint me criminal! psh
balance among all things
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4074 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:46 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 4005, drealmerz7 wrote:can you please use a small d and add an l?

dreamer bothers me, capital D bothers me

:\

*adds content to the post*

my issue with ircher not being town is that he just modded a game where I was scum, and so I have no idea where his scum-read on me is coming from, I'm totally different here and he should have some insight into my scumgame to see that that's not what I have going on here
HI DREAMER

love you

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”