Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4350 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:07 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 4348, The Rebbe wrote:It's getting late and I'm headed off to bed. I'll binge read this in the morning and will hopefully give you all my thoughts by the evening.

I want to ISO Pine and Alisae
ISO Slick too it will take like 2 minutes
She/Her - limited access on nights and weekends

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
The day senpai noticed me^
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4351 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:11 pm

Post by Alisae »

Why would my read on Severa have to change for me to be comfortable voting Wraith? That makes no sense because I never TR'd Wraith.

And if my test was on any other player I would get PL'd without question. I chose rb to see if he would vote him or not. AKA it would just help me sort the slot.
GTKAS
| here.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4352 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:27 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

Rebbe say hi to me when you catch up
The Rebbe
The Rebbe
Townie
The Rebbe
Townie
Townie

Post Post #4353 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:27 pm

Post by The Rebbe »

In post 4352, Zachstralkita wrote:Rebbe say hi to me when you catch up
Hi.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4354 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:29 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

Thanks ur predecessor avoided me like ducks avoid lava but was always sneak dissin
The Rebbe
The Rebbe
Townie
The Rebbe
Townie
Townie

Post Post #4355 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:35 pm

Post by The Rebbe »

UNVOTE: Dunnstral

Until I can finish reading through
The Rebbe
The Rebbe
Townie
The Rebbe
Townie
Townie

Post Post #4356 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:38 pm

Post by The Rebbe »

Has there been any other claims I should be aware of?
The Rebbe
The Rebbe
Townie
The Rebbe
Townie
Townie

Post Post #4357 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:45 pm

Post by The Rebbe »

In post 53, Alisae wrote:
In post 52, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 1, mhsmith0 wrote:
Day talk is active.

YOU'RE A FUCKING IDIOT
You're right
I am retarded.
Your blue tie is still shit tho.
Just some thoughts from reading RVS: This appears to be a town slip from Alisae. Had Alisae been scum, he would have known that the scum team(s) have daychat enabled.
The Rebbe
The Rebbe
Townie
The Rebbe
Townie
Townie

Post Post #4358 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:47 pm

Post by The Rebbe »

In post 60, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:I recently played a game as an IC and Pine had day talk as scum and manipulated me throughout the game till I sided with him in LyLo and lost the game for town and said I'd vote Pine every game we play together that has daytalk.
Lol. I remember that game.
The Rebbe
The Rebbe
Townie
The Rebbe
Townie
Townie

Post Post #4359 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:50 pm

Post by The Rebbe »

In post 74, Creature wrote:They're trying to fake a townslip. I wanna see who's gonna try to fake a townslip next.
Disagree with this. I don't see scum!Alisae faking a townslip so early.

What I will say is that I'm not liking creature's discussion of multiball/singleball during RVS.
The Rebbe
The Rebbe
Townie
The Rebbe
Townie
Townie

Post Post #4360 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:53 pm

Post by The Rebbe »

In post 4358, The Rebbe wrote:
In post 60, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:I recently played a game as an IC and Pine had day talk as scum and manipulated me throughout the game till I sided with him in LyLo and lost the game for town and said I'd vote Pine every game we play together that has daytalk.
Lol. I remember that game.
Shit. Just realized I probably gave away my main account. :facepalm:
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4361 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:54 pm

Post by Alisae »

Oh so you are an alt. Good to know.
edit: HE DID THE UNIVERSAL MEFIA SYMBOL
GTKAS
| here.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4362 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:56 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Debi was town
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4363 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:56 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 4354, Zachstralkita wrote:Thanks ur predecessor avoided me like ducks avoid lava but was always sneak dissin
:?:
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4364 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:57 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

You may notice I only seem to reply to things on the same page

That's because I stopped reading the rest. There's no excuse for not coming up with a lynch on slick
The Rebbe
The Rebbe
Townie
The Rebbe
Townie
Townie

Post Post #4365 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:01 pm

Post by The Rebbe »

In post 4364, Dunnstral wrote:That's because I stopped reading the rest. There's no excuse for not coming up with a lynch on slick
Can you give me a list of your reads?
The Rebbe
The Rebbe
Townie
The Rebbe
Townie
Townie

Post Post #4366 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:04 pm

Post by The Rebbe »

In post 2954, Creature wrote:Okay, I was kinda worried I was wrong about Pine and that he doesn't play like this as scum, though, it now explains he's scum trying to not be lynched nor NKed by the other scumteam.

The good news is that if Pine isn't lynched today, the other scumteam will probably kill him now.
Really not liking Creature.
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4367 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:12 pm

Post by MortFeld »

Wraith

so no RVS vote to start. I never like when people decline to RVS in their first post but it's prob NAI
when I read Debi it was CLEAR to me that she was newb and pulled a ratio out of nowhere. It's one of the
reasons I strongly townread the slot. Scum doesn't come up with an absurd hypothetical ratio and spend
paragraphs analyzing the math around it when scum knows how many people are on their team. Wraith
assumed two things:
1. that Debi's ratio implied foreknowledge and because of this
2. that the setup was multiball
That the setup is actually multiball could be confbias but I do agree with Severa here. Why would town ever
think that Debi's ratio implied foreknowledge? 9/19 is absurd and everyone including Wraith pointed this out.
Yet Wraith, rather than doing what (?) Creature (? Don't remember who this was might have been Pine) did
and repeat "Adapt" 30 times, took Debi at face value. This belies a paranoia that I don't think is town.
Arguments against this are essentially "But Wraith has done towny things" and "This is reachy" so I'm
keeping these in mind as I read.
Wraith continues to maintain that Debi has foreknowledge. It is not a possibility in Wraith's mind that Debi
is newb and has no idea what she is talking about.
more of Wraith's not allowing that Debi is newb.
Wraith allows that Debi might be newb.
Ircher says 'yo dude you're assumin a lot and it ain't helpful' Wraith says 'nah it is helpful bro'
starts off towny. Alisae's vote was awful. But I can see scum!Wraith making that post assuming Alisae is
not on his scumteam. Especially without even a vote, just like 'yo look at this scummery!' He then goes on to say
he doesn't like rb's entrance but doesn't say why (for the record, I've seen town rb enter other games in a very
similar way) and he townleans Echo and Grey. Echo+Wraith is Severa's proposed scumteam and Grey is
confscum, so /shrug idk imma keep reading.
is grosss accusing now conftown rb of a scumslip and then spending two paragraphs speculating about
multiball. I get that multiball/no multiball is part of the basis for his rb vote, but that honestly makes it worse
for me. Maybe I am bad but as town I wasn't even thinking about multiball before it was confirmed.
does Grey make this vote if he and Wraith are a scumteam? Probably not, imo
Wraith has already said he thinks Alisae is lynchbait () and that he shouldn't lynch lynchbait that day,
but now he's 180ing and focusing on Ali's Pine townread - which is a bad townread yes but stuff like that is exactly
why Ali is considered lynchbait. He also recalls her Wraith vote which I get, it's a bad vote. But it feels like he
tosses it in with other pieces of 'evidence' as part of an Ali case, given that nobody latched onto it originally. He's
also explicitly fence sitting between rb and Ali wagons.
apologizes for Debi vote… NAI. I've seen both town and scum do this. Reading the rest of 681 it honestly looks
really town. I agree with a lot of what he says and it's really measured, objective, and gamesolvy. His reads are
confusing though for their lack of Dunn and LUV who had both been fairly active.
so this is a D7 flashwagon? Hm. Sitting out is NAI I think but I don't like using unmentionable player trends as
justification for a read. Not sure if it's actually anti-town.
ugghhhh these walls I hate walls (knowing full well I am creating some - I would never ever do this
if I didn't replace in after 150 pages). Don't like some of his reads. HS' 1007 is not that bad. Townreads Grey
(though I do highly doubt they're on a scumteam). Don't get the Alisae read, gotta actually read 1097. In general
the reads are based on how much sense players make - not sure if that shows scum/town intent.
ok I guess this could be town. I don't think it's too arguable than an Alisae lynch would be pro-town in
some respects.
Dude I can't deal with Wraith's playstyle. He doesn't even link posts.
why is he scumreading Gin now? (ok, I can see this) and the vig claim. Given that Gin was actually
fakeclaiming I guess I can see this. But you've been saying Gin is the voice of reason all game and now a post from
AA and Gin's claim that you don't believe transform him from TOP TOWNREAD to SCUMREAD… a little fishy
Hmm. Wraith insists on a Gin lynch a lot. Could be that he believes the claim and wants to push the Vig lynch
through.
Disclaimer, I am skimming. Eyes are getting tired.
Census. What was the percentage of people who believed Gin vs people who didn't? Clearly he was lynched so.
Dunnstral's is pinging me.
grossssssss why is Alisae town now?? This renews the idea of Wraith+Greyslot scumteam. honestly
looks like the reads you'd get if you knew it wasn't multiball.
Taking a break bc sleep.

TL;DR Wraith might be town. But I don't like at all and there are enough weird poorly justified switches in opinion to give me pause. Could be explained by Wraith's constant missing a lot and catching up, or that could be a built-in excuse for having reads on the periphery.
Players I admire: Thor665, Lapsa, RC
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4368 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:14 pm

Post by MortFeld »

The way Wraith waffled on Alisae (fence sitting between her and rb), then tunneled Alisae, and then suddenly after the Greyslot flip townread Alisae, also doesn't sit right.
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4369 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:15 pm

Post by MortFeld »

Townread Alisae for a reason that doesn't make a whole lot of sense in multiball.

Sorry for spamposting, I'm tired and forget things. Also sorry for misgendering Alisae.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4370 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:15 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 2958, EchoVision wrote:pine go away

VOTE: pine
In post 3531, EchoVision wrote:hey New Guy (idk your name yet and I don't feel like looking back oh well) how would you feel if I hammered slick since you're so against his lynch

pedit: over reacted to what??
In post 3541, EchoVision wrote:
In post 3538, Severa wrote:
In post 3531, EchoVision wrote:hey New Guy (idk your name yet and I don't feel like looking back oh well) how would you feel if I hammered slick since you're so against his lynch

pedit: over reacted to what??
Excuse me!? Go ahead, scumclaim. It'll make this lynch even easier!
kinda tempting... if he were to flip scum would we get a severa wagon tomorrow?
In post 3544, EchoVision wrote:
In post 3542, Alisae wrote:Echo one word: Multiball
yes but if they both turned out to be scum, I doubt severa would be protecting someone on the opposite scum team. also, have to remember severa replaced pine who some people seemed to have a decent amount of suspicion on
In post 3750, EchoVision wrote:honestly I'd prefer a slick wagon over a Wraith wagon... but obviously I'd rather lynch Dunn over anyone
In post 3907, EchoVision wrote:
In post 3784, Zachstralkita wrote:Someone, one of you, should sell me Echo. Actually when something's on the menu they normally put words next to it. Here there's blank space. I didn't find his consistent cursing and xdjjdjfhjei AI, and I asked him to elaborate on the Dunn read that he didn't before and though I don't agree with his conclusion, it's something I can see him coming to based on my image of him.
Severa hasn't elaborated on a single one of their reads yet, even when asked. Just kinda seems like he's dodging it because he really has no reason for his wagons
In post 4317, EchoVision wrote:
In post 4296, Severa wrote:I have no intention of answering any questions that aren't directly about how Wraith is scum and that's already in my ISO.
just read through all 70 posts of your iso and not one includes a good case on why Wraith or d7 or me or any other one of your scum reads are scum...
Hey Echo, Alisae, want to go back to the pine slot? I don't like the lack of reasoning from the others on the Wraith wagon, and they were pretty against the slick lynch. I'd still lynch slick too but it still stands that if he's scum the other team might just shoot him anyways and we can wait on lynching him until after a full team appears to be dead

VOTE: Severa

I don't really like some of the company I have on the Wraith wagon and I don't like the reasons (or lack thereof) that my company has given for being there, something is fishy about this wagon and the stench rises from Sev/AA most imo, Alisae always throws his vote around.

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4371 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:16 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 4296, Severa wrote:I have no intention of answering any questions that aren't directly about how Wraith is scum and that's already in my ISO.
For those wondering why I feel concerned about Sev's presence on the Wraith wagon

MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4372 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:17 pm

Post by MortFeld »

In post 4370, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: I don't like the lack of reasoning from the others on the Wraith wagon
What do you make of what I said re: Wraith?

ik I posted directly before you.
Severa
Severa
Mafia Scum
Severa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4373 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:17 pm

Post by Severa »

If you lynch me today you are consenting to spend your next 2 lynches powerlynching Wraith and EchoVision.
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4374 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:19 pm

Post by MortFeld »

In post 4373, Severa wrote:If you lynch me today you are consenting to spend your next 2 lynches powerlynching Wraith and EchoVision.
As a lawyer I void this contract

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”