Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat

Post Post #4400 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:15 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 4370, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 2958, EchoVision wrote:pine go away

VOTE: pine
In post 3531, EchoVision wrote:hey New Guy (idk your name yet and I don't feel like looking back oh well) how would you feel if I hammered slick since you're so against his lynch

pedit: over reacted to what??
In post 3541, EchoVision wrote:
In post 3538, Severa wrote:
In post 3531, EchoVision wrote:hey New Guy (idk your name yet and I don't feel like looking back oh well) how would you feel if I hammered slick since you're so against his lynch

pedit: over reacted to what??
Excuse me!? Go ahead, scumclaim. It'll make this lynch even easier!
kinda tempting... if he were to flip scum would we get a severa wagon tomorrow?
In post 3544, EchoVision wrote:
In post 3542, Alisae wrote:Echo one word: Multiball
yes but if they both turned out to be scum, I doubt severa would be protecting someone on the opposite scum team. also, have to remember severa replaced pine who some people seemed to have a decent amount of suspicion on
In post 3750, EchoVision wrote:honestly I'd prefer a slick wagon over a Wraith wagon... but obviously I'd rather lynch Dunn over anyone
In post 3907, EchoVision wrote:
In post 3784, Zachstralkita wrote:Someone, one of you, should sell me Echo. Actually when something's on the menu they normally put words next to it. Here there's blank space. I didn't find his consistent cursing and xdjjdjfhjei AI, and I asked him to elaborate on the Dunn read that he didn't before and though I don't agree with his conclusion, it's something I can see him coming to based on my image of him.
Severa hasn't elaborated on a single one of their reads yet, even when asked. Just kinda seems like he's dodging it because he really has no reason for his wagons
In post 4317, EchoVision wrote:
In post 4296, Severa wrote:I have no intention of answering any questions that aren't directly about how Wraith is scum and that's already in my ISO.
just read through all 70 posts of your iso and not one includes a good case on why Wraith or d7 or me or any other one of your scum reads are scum...
Hey Echo, Alisae, want to go back to the pine slot? I don't like the lack of reasoning from the others on the Wraith wagon, and they were pretty against the slick lynch. I'd still lynch slick too but it still stands that if he's scum the other team might just shoot him anyways and we can wait on lynching him until after a full team appears to be dead

VOTE: Severa

I don't really like some of the company I have on the Wraith wagon and I don't like the reasons (or lack thereof) that my company has given for being there, something is fishy about this wagon and the stench rises from Sev/AA most imo, Alisae always throws his vote around.
was thinking about it earlier. let me catch up and I'll see.
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4401 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:16 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 4376, Severa wrote:This shouldn't be half as much effort as it has been. Wraith is obvious scum and if you haven't voted him / think that he is town you are BAD. you are a SHIT PLAYER.
This is not me being a scumhunting genius catching a pro scum player this is me pointing out the single most poorly played scum game that I have seen since 2015.
maybe if you made a fucking case it would be easier
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4402 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:18 pm

Post by Titus »

Echo, I know you're buddying me, but I don't care. As long as you're voting scum and aren't the major wagon, I can use you.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4403 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:19 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 4396, Dunnstral wrote:Really though, all alone I barely even noticed was in the game and I don't like them moving to vote wraith.

Slickdilinger reached l-1 multiple times I think and people avoid talking about him

I haven't read the majority of the past 50 or so pages because it's a chore and a few people are spamming the game and other are dumb
I like the first third of this post.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4404 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:20 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4374, MortFeld wrote:
In post 4373, Severa wrote:If you lynch me today you are consenting to spend your next 2 lynches powerlynching Wraith and EchoVision.
As a lawyer I void this contract
Objection, don't pull this stunt with a real lawyer. You'll quickly enter policy lynch territory.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4405 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:20 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 4399, Alisae wrote:Echo that's cool.
Vote Wraith now.
make a case on him, cause I don't see what's so scummy about him. haven't really went through his iso or anything though, been focused on other people.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4406 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:21 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 4404, Titus wrote:
In post 4373, Severa wrote:If you lynch me today you are consenting to spend your next 2 lynches powerlynching Wraith and EchoVision.
Objection, don't pull this stunt with a real lawyer. You'll quickly enter policy lynch territory.
overruled
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4407 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:21 pm

Post by Titus »

We are not lynching Severa.

Blinding pride is not grounds for lynching.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4408 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:21 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 4402, Titus wrote:Echo, I know you're buddying me, but I don't care. As long as you're voting scum and aren't the major wagon, I can use you.
how am I buddying you I think I've talked to you like twice this game lmao
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4409 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:24 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 4405, EchoVision wrote:
In post 4399, Alisae wrote:Echo that's cool.
Vote Wraith now.
make a case on him, cause I don't see what's so scummy about him. haven't really went through his iso or anything though, been focused on other people.
wtf.
You don't see how he's scummy?
Yet you haven't gone through his ISO?
If you haven't really sat down and evaluated Wraith, then quite frankly you shouldn't have an opinion on him.
So do me a favor, stop fencesitting
and if you don't think Wraith should be lynched then explain why he's town.
GTKAS
| here.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4410 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:28 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

alisae just shut the fuck up

people will do what they want to do

you don't need to try and coach/direct/command every fucking single thing from every player

IT'S FUCKING ANNOYING AS SHIT
balance among all things
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4411 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:30 pm

Post by Alisae »

So making Echo take a stance on Wraith is bad?
Good to know.
GTKAS
| here.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4412 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:31 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

no

learn to read and comprehend

not just twist to suit you so you can disregard the fucking actual point
balance among all things
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4413 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:00 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 2996, Dunnstral wrote:Remember how we agreed to lynch wraith if the game was multiball
In post 4372, MortFeld wrote:
In post 4370, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: I don't like the lack of reasoning from the others on the Wraith wagon
What do you make of what I said re: Wraith?

ik I posted directly before you.
If Wraith was intentionally fencesitting between Alisae and rb wagons it means he either had a problem with both or was waiting to see which would take off faster so he could join that one. If he was willing to join an Alisae wagon at that early stage of the game I doubt Wraith+Alisae can be on the same scumteam. Tex/Grey and Wraith were the ones pushing Alisae in the later stages of D1 after his early wagon died off, and Alisae was a fairly adamant about his Tex/Grey scumread to the point that blue team was convinced enough by it to shoot Texcat. Alisae could be blue that caught opposing scum, but then Wraith would be red, if Wraith were not town. If Wraith were red, why would he 180 on the slot that got his partner shot?
She/Her - limited access on nights and weekends

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
The day senpai noticed me^
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4414 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:04 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Ignore Dunnstral quote, was rereading and added it to Q+ to ask him why he never voted Wraith today after that.

Also forgot to add this bit:
In post 4367, MortFeld wrote: does Grey make this vote if he and Wraith are a scumteam? Probably not, imo
multiball though, and grey knew that. If wraith were bluescum and redscum grey thought he saw an opposing scum slip that the game was multiball I can see him making that vote.

Wraith can still be bluescum if Alisae is town actually :s
I thought there was something that pointed to him not being blue though... I forget.

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4415 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:07 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Also he did vote Wraith I added it to Q+ I guess because I was thinking I hadn't seen him post much in a while and wondered why he wasn't voting Wraith now or something, didn't finish reading. beh.

VOTE: SlickDilinger

Just gonna go back to this if people are fine with Severa

Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: all

Post Post #4416 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:08 am

Post by Human Sequencer »

Kyouko is spectacularly scummy.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: all

Post Post #4417 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:08 am

Post by Human Sequencer »

Wraith lynch is better tho.
nah
Severa
Severa
Mafia Scum
Severa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4418 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:22 am

Post by Severa »

I think SSBM might actually be scum from whichever team the other two chucklefucks aren't.

I was planning to get like a decent, compiled case together tonight but I got distracted by other games. Will get to it ASAP.
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4419 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:10 am

Post by MortFeld »

In post 4413, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 2996, Dunnstral wrote:Remember how we agreed to lynch wraith if the game was multiball
In post 4372, MortFeld wrote:
In post 4370, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: I don't like the lack of reasoning from the others on the Wraith wagon
What do you make of what I said re: Wraith?

ik I posted directly before you.
If Wraith was intentionally fencesitting between Alisae and rb wagons it means he either had a problem with both or was waiting to see which would take off faster so he could join that one. If he was willing to join an Alisae wagon at that early stage of the game I doubt Wraith+Alisae can be on the same scumteam. Tex/Grey and Wraith were the ones pushing Alisae in the later stages of D1 after his early wagon died off, and Alisae was a fairly adamant about his Tex/Grey scumread to the point that blue team was convinced enough by it to shoot Texcat. Alisae could be blue that caught opposing scum, but then Wraith would be red, if Wraith were not town. If Wraith were red, why would he 180 on the slot that got his partner shot?
This is confusing. Wraith + Ali was never a scumteam I considered.
Players I admire: Thor665, Lapsa, RC
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4420 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:17 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Anything SBM KYOK is hiding cannot hide from the light, no worries.
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4421 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:20 am

Post by MortFeld »

In post 4398, EchoVision wrote:
In post 4367, MortFeld wrote:
Spoiler: Mort Wraith notes
Wraith

so no RVS vote to start. I never like when people decline to RVS in their first post but it's prob NAI
when I read Debi it was CLEAR to me that she was newb and pulled a ratio out of nowhere. It's one of the
reasons I strongly townread the slot. Scum doesn't come up with an absurd hypothetical ratio and spend
paragraphs analyzing the math around it when scum knows how many people are on their team. Wraith
assumed two things:
1. that Debi's ratio implied foreknowledge and because of this
2. that the setup was multiball
That the setup is actually multiball could be confbias but I do agree with Severa here. Why would town ever
think that Debi's ratio implied foreknowledge? 9/19 is absurd and everyone including Wraith pointed this out.
Yet Wraith, rather than doing what (?) Creature (? Don't remember who this was might have been Pine) did
and repeat "Adapt" 30 times, took Debi at face value. This belies a paranoia that I don't think is town.
Arguments against this are essentially "But Wraith has done towny things" and "This is reachy" so I'm
keeping these in mind as I read.
Wraith continues to maintain that Debi has foreknowledge. It is not a possibility in Wraith's mind that Debi
is newb and has no idea what she is talking about.
more of Wraith's not allowing that Debi is newb.
Wraith allows that Debi might be newb.
Ircher says 'yo dude you're assumin a lot and it ain't helpful' Wraith says 'nah it is helpful bro'
starts off towny. Alisae's vote was awful. But I can see scum!Wraith making that post assuming Alisae is
not on his scumteam. Especially without even a vote, just like 'yo look at this scummery!' He then goes on to say
he doesn't like rb's entrance but doesn't say why (for the record, I've seen town rb enter other games in a very
similar way) and he townleans Echo and Grey. Echo+Wraith is Severa's proposed scumteam and Grey is
confscum, so /shrug idk imma keep reading.
is grosss accusing now conftown rb of a scumslip and then spending two paragraphs speculating about
multiball. I get that multiball/no multiball is part of the basis for his rb vote, but that honestly makes it worse
for me. Maybe I am bad but as town I wasn't even thinking about multiball before it was confirmed.
does Grey make this vote if he and Wraith are a scumteam? Probably not, imo
Wraith has already said he thinks Alisae is lynchbait () and that he shouldn't lynch lynchbait that day,
but now he's 180ing and focusing on Ali's Pine townread - which is a bad townread yes but stuff like that is exactly
why Ali is considered lynchbait. He also recalls her Wraith vote which I get, it's a bad vote. But it feels like he
tosses it in with other pieces of 'evidence' as part of an Ali case, given that nobody latched onto it originally. He's
also explicitly fence sitting between rb and Ali wagons.
apologizes for Debi vote… NAI. I've seen both town and scum do this. Reading the rest of 681 it honestly looks
really town. I agree with a lot of what he says and it's really measured, objective, and gamesolvy. His reads are
confusing though for their lack of Dunn and LUV who had both been fairly active.
so this is a D7 flashwagon? Hm. Sitting out is NAI I think but I don't like using unmentionable player trends as
justification for a read. Not sure if it's actually anti-town.
ugghhhh these walls I hate walls (knowing full well I am creating some - I would never ever do this
if I didn't replace in after 150 pages). Don't like some of his reads. HS' 1007 is not that bad. Townreads Grey
(though I do highly doubt they're on a scumteam). Don't get the Alisae read, gotta actually read 1097. In general
the reads are based on how much sense players make - not sure if that shows scum/town intent.
ok I guess this could be town. I don't think it's too arguable than an Alisae lynch would be pro-town in
some respects.
Dude I can't deal with Wraith's playstyle. He doesn't even link posts.
why is he scumreading Gin now? (ok, I can see this) and the vig claim. Given that Gin was actually
fakeclaiming I guess I can see this. But you've been saying Gin is the voice of reason all game and now a post from
AA and Gin's claim that you don't believe transform him from TOP TOWNREAD to SCUMREAD… a little fishy
Hmm. Wraith insists on a Gin lynch a lot. Could be that he believes the claim and wants to push the Vig lynch
through.
Disclaimer, I am skimming. Eyes are getting tired.
Census. What was the percentage of people who believed Gin vs people who didn't? Clearly he was lynched so.
Dunnstral's is pinging me.
grossssssss why is Alisae town now?? This renews the idea of Wraith+Greyslot scumteam. honestly
looks like the reads you'd get if you knew it wasn't multiball.
Taking a break bc sleep.

TL;DR Wraith might be town. But I don't like at all and there are enough weird poorly justified switches in opinion to give me pause. Could be explained by Wraith's constant missing a lot and catching up, or that could be a built-in excuse for having reads on the periphery.
SEVERA TAKE FUCKING NOTES THIS IS HOW YOU MAKE A CASE
I don't like this at all. As annoying as Ali's tone is, she's right. Echo has been taking a stance on Wraith: Wraith is not scummy and nobody has made a case (until Mort). But Severa has made a case; in fact, a large portion of my case comes from Severa. So Echo either
1. doesn't understand the case
2. doesn't think it legitimately shows scum intent or
3. understands it but doesn't think it overrides whatever towny things Wraith has done.

In each case there's a burden on Echo that he hasn't fulfilled. In 1. he should work to understand Severa's case instead of yelling over and over that there is no case. In 2. he should explain why, but since 2. implies ~1. I don't think 2. is the case. In 3. he should explain why Wraith is town (what Ali said).

I don't agree with telling players how they should play but completely disregarding the reasons a wagon has formed is not pro-town.
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4422 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:21 am

Post by MortFeld »

In post 4404, Titus wrote:
You caught me :eek:
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4423 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:30 am

Post by Wraith »

Checking in. I'm going to have to catch up later.
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

"Our demands most modest are - we only want the earth!" -James Connolly
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4424 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:16 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

You need to start putting effort in dude, start defending yourself

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”