pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2375 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:24 am

Post by pirate mollie »

eta: also why have they not stolen anything until now? that does not fully explain the missing orb.
whew!
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2376 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:29 am

Post by Kagami »

Mollie, can you go over how you got the postscript in from what could only have been 49-51 in our PT?
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2377 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:30 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 2374, Papa Zito wrote:Mollie if your Nahdia read isn't role shenanigans then can you explain it to me because I don't share it in the least.
im town, punk.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2378 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:30 am

Post by Kagami »

And 3rd party orb thief seems unlikely, the orbs' locations have been known and not lost.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2379 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:31 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2374, Papa Zito wrote:Mollie if your Nahdia read isn't role shenanigans then can you explain it to me because I don't share it in the least.
like my read on dunn, it is set in stone cos if she was scum then she has made things super damn hard for herself. I just don't think either of the 2 are dumb nor are the super thrill seeker type to create challenges for themselves in a way that wld stack the game against them.

I swear to
god
, the more I think about it the more I find it super weird that we being in a position to make up fantasy theories in order for kagami to be town instead of her simply being scum and not giving the orb to desp. cos if scum had a orb stealer then why did they wait until now.
whew!
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2380 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:33 am

Post by Papa Zito »

In post 2375, pirate mollie wrote:eta: also why have they not stolen anything until now? that does not fully explain the missing orb.
Well now we're going off the speculatory deep end but in theory a "thief" would probably have to target someone receiving an orb to catch it in transit. Last night it looks like the target was obvious; previous nights I'd hazard were less so.

Or it could work that the thief acts before the transfer and targeted Kagami.

Or maybe Desperado did receive it but the thief targeted him and took the last one received.

I dunno, there's a lot of ways it could work.

You are right about one thing, Occam's Razor suggests that Kagami never sent the orb to begin with. There's no town reason for that (lack of) action so that would certainly point to Kagami scum. However that doesn't explain why Kagami passed orb(s) before hand - why not just hang onto them if she's scum and the scum want to collect orbs? Infinity had one as well and I don't think anyone passed it to him, which means for Kagami to be scum they'd have started with TWO of them and yet they let Infinity hold one to one of them and Kagami pass on another. It doesn't make much sense. This is where I start scratching my head and looking at alternative explanations. Bear in mind I can't see your QT so I have no idea what's being said there, only that you don't like it.
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2381 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:34 am

Post by Papa Zito »

In post 2377, Nahdia wrote:
im town, punk.
oh well ok then
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2382 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:35 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2376, Kagami wrote:Mollie, can you go over how you got the postscript in from what could only have been 49-51 in our PT?
I already explained this to some1 I think.

when I said that entirely comfortable with dunn's hammer and in our pt you said that I knew that dunn wld do that. you ignored the pt all night only to make a final post of you asking if "you guys nked me" which I took to mean meant dunn and I.
whew!
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2383 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:38 am

Post by Kagami »

That makes sense only in the craziest way that seems vaguely plausible.

I said "you knew dunn would hammer" because anyone reading the game knew that dunn would hammer, yet you claimed to have been oblivious to that. I was not at all unhappy with the hammer, and completely saw it coming. "You guys" did not include Dunn, who I had decided at that point was probably town. It was you who claimed to be unhappy with the hammer, so I don't get why you'd say it was I who said that in 1812.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2384 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:40 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2379, pirate mollie wrote:I swear to god, the more I think about it the more I find it super weird that we being in a position to make up fantasy theories in order for kagami to be town instead of her simply being scum and not giving the orb to desp. cos if scum had a orb stealer then why did they wait until now.
I feel really good about saying Kagami is town, though, so I suspect there were shenanigans. But that doesn't necessarily matter: I think we can lynch staeg regardless of shenanigans and call it a good lynch
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2385 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:41 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2380, Papa Zito wrote:Or it could work that the thief acts before the transfer and targeted Kagami.
Nope, they'd have targeted desperado

Unless maybe they thought they could kill him and he got protected
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2386 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:42 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2380, Papa Zito wrote:
In post 2375, pirate mollie wrote:eta: also why have they not stolen anything until now? that does not fully explain the missing orb.
Well now we're going off the speculatory deep end but in theory a "thief" would probably have to target someone receiving an orb to catch it in transit. Last night it looks like the target was obvious; previous nights I'd hazard were less so.

Or it could work that the thief acts before the transfer and targeted Kagami.

Or maybe Desperado did receive it but the thief targeted him and took the last one received.

I dunno, there's a lot of ways it could work.
I cld see that. that is probably a plausible possibility and better than anything else that I have heard.
You are right about one thing, Occam's Razor suggests that Kagami never sent the orb to begin with. There's no town reason for that (lack of) action so that would certainly point to Kagami scum. However that doesn't explain why Kagami passed orb(s) before hand - why not just hang onto them if she's scum and the scum want to collect orbs? Infinity had one as well and I don't think anyone passed it to him, which means for Kagami to be scum they'd have started with TWO of them and yet they let Infinity hold one to one of them and Kagami pass on another. It doesn't make much sense. This is where I start scratching my head and looking at alternative explanations. Bear in mind I can't see your QT so I have no idea what's being said there, only that you don't like it.
kagami defo passed 1 orb I know. she thought that dunn was scum who was trying to get in her good graces so she makes a compelling case of why she is a scum suspect. she passed 1 in order to get to look good and protown and with the second 1 held it cos she didn't want them assembled.

I don't know. that is why i am putting my thoughts out there and like hearing from pple on things that I have not thought of cos it helps to narrow down the options.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2387 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:45 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2383, Kagami wrote:That makes sense only in the craziest way that seems vaguely plausible.

I said "you knew dunn would hammer" because anyone reading the game knew that dunn would hammer, yet you claimed to have been oblivious to that. I was not at all unhappy with the hammer, and completely saw it coming. "You guys" did not include Dunn, who I had decided at that point was probably town. It was you who claimed to be unhappy with the hammer, so I don't get why you'd say it was I who said that in 1812.
I never said that I was "oblivious" I thought his vote was already on rc. I said I was uncomfortable with it but I never said that it changed my read.

what did you mean by asking if "we" nked you? who is "we" and you know part of my role so why the fuck do you think I cld possibly be scum? do you think i am lying about role? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
whew!
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2388 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:52 am

Post by Kagami »

This is mind-boggling...

I know nothing about your role beyond that you seem to have been lying to me D1.

I used "you guys" to refer to you plus a presumed partner.

You specifically said "not happy" as I faithfully transcribed above; I didn't say your read changed. You said that I was not happy with dunn's hammer in 1812, which is not what I said, it is what you said.

I see in your earlier tracking of actions that you recognize that I gave a "piece" to Nacho. That means I gave him my piece, which was given to me by Dunn N1. We're using "pieces of orb" and "orb" interchangeably. There are 4 pieces to the orb.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2389 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:02 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2384, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2379, pirate mollie wrote:I swear to god, the more I think about it the more I find it super weird that we being in a position to make up fantasy theories in order for kagami to be town instead of her simply being scum and not giving the orb to desp. cos if scum had a orb stealer then why did they wait until now.
I feel really good about saying Kagami is town, though, so I suspect there were shenanigans. But that doesn't necessarily matter: I think we can lynch staeg regardless of shenanigans and call it a good lynch
I disagree. I mean we will likely lynch staeg anyways and if he flips town then tomorrow kagami will push for a zito lynch. who has done way more gamesolving than kagami has.

I am not gonna fight the staeg lynch. I have already said that I think he asks questions that do not seem to go anywhere.

I am trying to tell you kagami's play is sketch and you are not listening to me. your stubborness reminds me a lot of how you were in gunslinger and I wanted to lynch scum and you read them as town who kept trying to steer me away from them. I am sure what is going with kagami reminds you of what happened with bins but you were in a hood with me, do you think that I am making it up?

she is gaslighting STILL after I called her out. and her parting shot straight said she thought that I was scum. I ask you
in what world cld she possibly think that since I told her about part of my role that has to do with neighbourhoods.

as I said, I am NOT gonna fight the staeg lynch. if he is scum then yaye! I hope he is.
whew!
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2390 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:04 pm

Post by Kagami »

You didn't tell me anything about your role unless I completely missed something.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2391 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:08 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2388, Kagami wrote:This is mind-boggling...

I know nothing about your role beyond that you seem to have been lying to me D1.
OHHHHHHH REALLY?????

cos I most defo did. <------- you are straight up lying here.
I used "you guys" to refer to you plus a presumed partner.

You specifically said "not happy" as I faithfully transcribed above; I didn't say your read changed. You said that I was not happy with dunn's hammer in 1812, which is not what I said, it is what you said.
cos you seemed unhappy about it with the whole, "you knew that he wld" cos I mean from that conclusion and my play AND my role shldn't you have been happy about it and continued to talk to me especially when I said that we shld and then you implied that I was scum?
I see in your earlier tracking of actions that you recognize that I gave a "piece" to Nacho. That means I gave him my piece, which was given to me by Dunn N1. We're using "pieces of orb" and "orb" interchangeably. There are 4 pieces to the orb.
you did. that doesn't change that you are lying rn and you have been skewing what happened this whole time.
whew!
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #2392 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:08 pm

Post by Nahdia »

seems to me what we have here is a failure to communicate
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

-Zaphkael, 2020
Staeg
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2393 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:10 pm

Post by Staeg »

In post 2371, pirate mollie wrote:1. i explained why I am treating her as town. I am afraid I am stuck in confbias.
Alright then. I don't think that's the conclusion I would draw but something something I haven't seen the actual qt.

I am a Light Warden, a Turtle Mystic.
I can listen to someone's Soul Frequency at the end of any day to learn about a Connection they have if they have ~enough votes~. I also apparently have the ability to sever their connection at night (if I could find one).

I can't target the lynchee and the only day I could get a result on was day 2. I'm not altogether convinced it should be revealed.

At the beginning of the game I assumed a few roles were going to have abilities based on numbers of votes on players at the end of the day, which was what I meant by "the thing you're not supposed to talk about". Or just abilites based on votes in general, which was reinforced by Nahdia's reaction. Based upon that I figured that announcing some nature of my ability would be counterproductive, since the ability doesn't seem that great without knowing what a Connection is and there were very likely to be scum roles with similar mechanics.

I now have some ideas about what a Connection is - definitely the quicktopics people have, but for my role to not be a complete dead weight, it would also need the ability to detect scumtopics. That, in turn, indicates a 2p scumteam or that scum didn't start the game with a quicktopic.
Or my role could just be mostly dead weight. That's more probable, I guess.

I am also experiencing doubts about Mollie's role being incongruous with a scum alignment.
sa vrede?
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #2394 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:14 pm

Post by Nahdia »

-Zaphkael, 2020
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2395 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:14 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2390, Kagami wrote:You didn't tell me anything about your role unless I completely missed something.
its on p2. I am not sure if I am allowed to point out the post number to you itt but ya buddy its there.
whew!
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2396 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:15 pm

Post by Kagami »

Why couldn't you target zito n1?
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2397 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:16 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2392, Nahdia wrote:seems to me what we have here is a failure to communicate
kagami said this and I agreed with her. and that is why i reached out to her to tell her part of my role which she says I never did.
whew!
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #2398 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:16 pm

Post by Nahdia »

kagami what's the flavor of the hood you created?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #2399 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:17 pm

Post by Nahdia »

cause this pretty much sounds like a direct counter to your role if i'm not mistaken.

-Zaphkael, 2020

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”