Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12354 (isolation #400) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:53 pm

Post by Shiro »

Waiting on grapes to take me out so people can focus on the actual scum. Seriously let's make this the first varsoon game won by town.

To my knowledge town has lost all if then.
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
I stg this is how conversations with Lucifer go. ~Papa Zito
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12359 (isolation #401) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:40 am

Post by Shiro »

Does this prove I am not scum with grapes yet?
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12360 (isolation #402) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:41 am

Post by Shiro »

I mean I can hammer but Nah
To me:
About me:
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12390 (isolation #403) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:04 am

Post by Shiro »

Well damn rr, it is you.

*sigh *

I will refuse to believe Mastin can be scum (my theory was possible leftover anyway)

So I will be voting rr

Mastin I think grapes and almost are off for good.

This is the last Stand. Shame for the gems indeed. But I get why rr did it. He didn't wanna risk getting bubbled. Which would make him lose.
To me:
About me:
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12396 (isolation #404) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:30 pm

Post by Shiro »

Well, I can't make any baseless promises. Will I try to participate and answer your questions to the best of my abilities? Sure but re-reading and making analysis is something I can't promise.

As for rr saying why he would leave you alive, simple really. There was the risk of random bubbling him tonight. If that was to happen it was game over. A factor he had no control over. While killing him and trying to convince you to lynch me is something he has a say over and cause of my lackluster play a good chance of achieving.
To me:
About me:
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12397 (isolation #405) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:33 pm

Post by Shiro »

And jeez, I am.not lurking that much. I got 400 posts you know >.>
To me:
About me:
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12398 (isolation #406) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:39 pm

Post by Shiro »

If you at any point wish for me to replace however I will flatly tell you no. Lynch me if you wish. I dislike replacing unless it is for a truly serious rl reason.

I have only replaced out once and that because I was in the hospital.
To me:
About me:
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12402 (isolation #407) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:26 pm

Post by Shiro »

well easy stuff out first

I am vidalia

My first power is the abbility to keep alliances open after they were made
at season finale i can retain the bonuses those were giving if any(they count as neighbrhoods after being kept open and giev no bonuses even if they gave when proper)

Name: Next thing you know I am living wit the fisherman

My event that I never used though I will say tried to use last night is
Whatever you are dont be a stranger
It let me remake an old alliacne that regardless of other alliance i am in. Dyring that time we cannot negativly affect each other during the ep.

Tbh I tried using it last night on random to make sure he doesnt stupidly bubble me the next night because I know I am town.

As for alliances if I recall them correctly

Fire Mostly random stuff happened here we had a few discussion about day 1 suspects. Really nothing of note
random Nothing
Titus/RR Stuff I havent even read for the most part. You may want me to paraphrase here but in all honesty. I have actually talked there much if anything I wanted to make this alliance because I trusted both of them and I wanted to keep the hood open for them to talk indifinetly sayly titus died
fire(forgot he was out)
creature Nothing of note
almost and again nothing of note. I wanted ot ask him about his flavour and my hypothesis that rr had disproven already (maybe he was lying or something ) but yea other than that nothing.

I think that was the order. I can check but not right now way too late.

I think every night I was keeping my alliances as a night action par the night that I forsake my power for the cluster event.
To me:
About me:
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12406 (isolation #408) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:40 am

Post by Shiro »

Sure

Vote:RR
To me:
About me:
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12408 (isolation #409) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:14 pm

Post by Shiro »

more advanced summary as in ?

I mean, as I admitted. I havent really read at all my alliance with RR and Titus. I have talked a little in it. Part of a conversation being about almost, who RR told me to trust. I think at one point I voiced my concern over you being leftover there and we talked a bit about my role that I had gotten wrong but on the top of my head I think that is pretty much it. I mostly as I stated made that thing for RR and Titus to keep a neighbrohood since i trusted both and they can be potent together.

My action in game have been pretty straightforward really

I was convinced Almost was scum based on the contradiciton i had found but then 180 because of flavour related reasons.
I blindly sheeped Titus on SirCake if I am not mistaken.
I was damn on far being town because the way she acted made no sense for scum, her fixation with gettin gm lynched was not something any scum would pursue like that only town bend on being right, is what I thought
I trusted sky a lot based soly on flavour
I was convinced DGB was scum because of play and meta based on another game that I do not recall right now. I think it miiight have been wake huge game but not 100%
uhmmI plainly scumread fuzzy but was wrong. He just felt off and my reasoning arent that far behind.
I don t think there is anythign else noteworthy to add.
To me:
About me:
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12417 (isolation #410) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:01 pm

Post by Shiro »

I already talked about my feeling about these odds which is why I am convinced for a while now that there is only one scum. I made a similar post a while back.

Peridot could already ally with scum by talking to them with her power and then playing as an extra traitor or something.
Adding grapes to that mix of potential scum and add the fact that fat could subtract from town absvtge fact that the scum don't even need to kill the crystal gems to win and it quickly becomes really off for town.

BTW fine I will try to read the Titus and rr back and forth. But it will have to wait for Saturday the earliest. I have a project to finish for exams for Friday plus other exams.

I get where you are coming from and I will try but I will be lying if I promised I would 100% do it,let alone efficiently.
To me:
About me:
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12428 (isolation #411) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:59 am

Post by Shiro »

RR seems so town in these conversations that it makes it so hard for me to see him as a must scum.

Was it confirmed as impossible that both of us are town?
To me:
About me:
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12429 (isolation #412) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:04 am

Post by Shiro »

Tbh tho if you are scum rr, I can't out town you even though I am town and this is probably precisely why you kept me here if scum. The thing is I have to prove to Mastin you are scum over me and I can't prove to myself that you are scum.

To me:
About me:
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12430 (isolation #413) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:12 am

Post by Shiro »

Like honestly the one thing I have is the possible why you left Mastin alive here even though she was against you since ever.

Which would be

1)Random bubbling you was something that could lose you the Game that you had no control over, contrary to Mastin were you could fight your case
2) my weakness to appear town and Mastin statement that you vs me is the worst. Meaning the scenario of outperforming me and getting me lynched was highly likely.

But that isn't s case against you. That is a hypothesis of potential motive over a certain action.
To me:
About me:
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12439 (isolation #414) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:21 pm

Post by Shiro »

I cI can give you a summarry but it will be all over the place. Just telling you from the get go.

As for reasons for RR to be scum. Sadly as I said a few posts ago. I don't have them. If he is scum, I cannot see him as scum.
To me:
About me:
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12445 (isolation #415) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:56 pm

Post by Shiro »

Wait grapes claimed that his ability would have killed scum?

Well damn... That blows my hope of rr being town. I am adamant on one scum.left and grapes isn't it. So he wouldn't lie.

OK as for disruption I would agree that a50 is the worst with him amplifying allies. Unless as rr said it has a clause against factional kill but even then it helps stop all Block attempt.

I would rank myself second. Not so much for my event which offensively can be used on anyone u have allied and stop them of impacting me for a whole cycle negativly but Mt other power could gave thrown town off. I could have made a permanent link for the scum with dgb that town couldn't know plus recruiting Peridot in the same manner before her conversion. While not in the same PT it would have been an amazing communication tool that would disrupt town plans when faxing normal traitor /possible hostile 3p by making them part of the in the know completely.

Grapes would come second because it faster than rr and his jail without plan or on impulse bybhim can destroy plans.

Rr for me cones last. His rb is very slow and need too much planning, his other powers are very much wildcards. Beach has far more chance to help town and his other power seems useless to me. Do we even have a way to revert death after lynch for it to be useful?
To me:
About me:
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12446 (isolation #416) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:02 am

Post by Shiro »

Btw the only time I remember rr feeling like scum to me was back in day 1 whenever drixx posted. I remember talking about this with fire back then.

That was basically also a summary of it.

We either chatted, him being suspicious of me, NE explaining my feelings about slots, my revelation moment with almost or me encouraging him not to be bored.

The rest of my pts are empty par the one with Titus and rr, nothing to summarize.

Tbh I think my creation of that PT for them was the towniest thing I have done this game funnily enough and it turned out to help scum. The irony is priceless.
To me:
About me:
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12455 (isolation #417) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:00 am

Post by Shiro »

Tbh RR, it would be impossible to convince me that there are two scum left anyway. I would have just hoped that maybe it is almost that is scum instead of you.
To me:
About me:
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12480 (isolation #418) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:05 pm

Post by Shiro »

I will attempt to address your point about rr Mastin starting
In post 12458, mastin2 wrote:The abilities you possess flavor-wise fit Army as being the last scum.
Really? I do not see this. They seem useless ro me for scum. Like, kill on hammer? That is only a tiny bit useful to lynch far and even then it would raise questions after the flip.

Also about the flavour point, mine are also lously based so I wouldnt put much thought into it. They fit but yea. Basically my interpretation is that since Vidalia has apparently let a lot of people stay at her place, I can keep the hoods open.

Also do they give them a strength boost? His rb is unreliable at best. It can be stacked on different people and mass permanent block but it will be highly suspicious that everyone that rr allies suddenly becomes unable to use powers.

I think the powerhouse scum was always meant to be dgb

His joining of the caky wagon was normal imo, he had express doubt beforehand and this is something that came up in day 2 as well. He had if I recall made a case before the wagon was even a thing but then it became a thing and he joined.

His masterminding things while I will give you that, it is also what I would expect from him. It doesn't mean nobody else could pull it off. Imo scum made some horrible moves like killing MoI for instance. (twice) That doesn't seem like a move rr would take specifically because he knew from Titus that MoI was bp

Some of his stances have been scummy but some of your examples are bad. Ex being skybird who many people assumed town (me included)

He has worked against you because you at some point held the game hostage so you can lynch him.

I will agree that his stances have been shifty.

I don't see it as looking for escape routes but more as looking for every option so you can anticipate. Something very rr like.

Has he been manipulative?

And we all make mechanical misplays. It happened in space dandy 2

I see your point about his role and questioning of far(this point kindish)

I mean the beachapalooza was pretty townie and to be fair, only didn't catch scum because a lot of people (me included) derped and didn't vote. It did clear a few people though which is just as good imo.

His fixation with far was scummy tho. She was bleeding town from day 2 onwards and cleared by his own event, fuzzy killing her overvshadow on his suggestion is probably his svummieest action.
To me:
About me:
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12491 (isolation #419) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:01 am

Post by Shiro »

Whoa, reached lylo and I am not even referenced in the pile of people that produced town results.

I feel sad : (
To me:
About me:
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12498 (isolation #420) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:45 am

Post by Shiro »

Is the confirming that it isn't grapes and me?

Btw I think I just forgot you said you can have only one person blocked ^_^;
To me:
About me:
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12500 (isolation #421) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:12 pm

Post by Shiro »

Personally I think it tips the scales too much towards scum if they are so many. Again Peridot could have assisted scum instead of joining crystal gems. Grapes having the same role is nonsensical and even if he did, why join scum? They weren't on the winning side.
To me:
About me:
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12503 (isolation #422) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:13 pm

Post by Shiro »

I will give you the point that with the huge number of conf towns it significally makes it easier for bubble and vigs to hit scum but it still leaves a gapping day 2/3 scum win by a mere miscalculation, which I find to be too much. Let alone that scum had an event that could kill multiple town people in the clsuter.

P,edit

I did not argue flavour but the mechanics of peridot. She could cummunicate with scum with her direct line with a diamond and instead of ever joining Crystal gems win as 3p with them.
To me:
About me:
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12569 (isolation #423) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:27 am

Post by Shiro »

Tbh I can only hope now that almost is solo scum although o sadly doubt it. If twas the case grapes had no reason to lie about his bubble killing scum.

God damn it. I wanted to finally win a town game in a varsoon game
To me:
About me:
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12570 (isolation #424) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:30 am

Post by Shiro »

Fuck I.should have listened to my instinct and no lynched instead of following my mechanic reasoning.

Sorry drixx and cerb :/
To me:
About me:
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12709 (isolation #425) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:29 pm

Post by Shiro »

In post 12619, Almost50 wrote:GG all.

@Mastina:
Good Reads and GOOD DETERMINATION.

@RR:
You guys are GREAT. I enjoyed your Scum play even more than I had enjoyed your Town play before.

@Creature:
Yeah, I'll be sure to change my profile soon enough! :lol:

@Shiro:
Your "gut" isn't any better than mine! :P

@Grapes:
You too! We should be competing for the wooden spoon trophy or something!!

@MoI:
Once again, SORRY for the outburst, but it REALLY peeved me that you skimmed and misread (and thus misrepresented) everything I said in our PT.

@Far:
Your play is scummy. End of.

@Yume:
I have yet to see you play a better game, despite having rusted Sky too much.

@Titus:
You're one of the few players who CAN tell the difference between my Town play and my Scum play.

@Varsoon:
You're A LEGEND!
Yea drixx fooled me at the end. Dx I thought he was town there.after the lynch, thank god I followed my mechcanil anylisis after all :P
To me:
About me:
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12714 (isolation #426) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:11 pm

Post by Shiro »

You did technically have Peridot she could go either way
To me:
About me:

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”