Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2675 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:51 pm

Post by Nahdia »

PT stands for private topic, cause QT doesnt make sense for people who werent around when quicktopics were a thing.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #2676 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:50 pm

Post by Fate »

ITS THE NEW YEAR OF THE FIRE ROOSTER

FLAME ON STRUT YOUR STUFF
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #2677 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:18 pm

Post by Katsuki »

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE BOTH HEADS ARE PROBABLY PREOCCUPIED WITH CELEBRATIONS FOR THE WEEKEND IF NOT TODAY AT LEAST
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2678 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:15 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 2675, Nahdia wrote:PT stands for private topic, cause QT doesnt make sense for people who werent around when quicktopics were a thing.
QTs are what I'm used to
balance among all things
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2679 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:26 am

Post by Kagami »

Alright, not a lot of time, but I'll say what I can.

Firstly, lots of people already know my role. I'm A Ninja, Turtle Mystic; I have one and only one ability flavored Shadow Portal. It is a night action that creates a neighborhood for the following day/night phase. I've passed orbs as well every night so far, so there's probably no "one action" limit.

I think Mollie said that I have some additional power? I'm not sure where that inference comes from.
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2680 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:42 am

Post by Kagami »

Desperado, I'm town and think I've done a pretty good job of making that clear. I don't know why the orb didn't get to you.

Staeg is almost certainly scum. I don't understand why you think he wouldn't claim something close to his real role. Shaman mafia did not have "real" fake claims, just a list of unused flavors and a town tracker template. I think even the scum's actual flavor was safe enough, as it looks like it might be here. I'm not sure there's anything clearly unsafe about "Chaos Mage" and if there is, then that makes staeg's claim all the worse. He probably doesn't realize it, but I'm pretty sure Fate isn't referring to a hearthstone card with "lightbringer;" Staeg has claimed Lucifer.

I'm going off memory going forward since I don't have time to double check until the weekend is over, so if anything further is wrong, say so:

I don't remember the thought being continued, but it's pretty relevant that apparently staeg tried to target Zito and Fate said "No, you can't, he's the lynchee," because that's not what the final VC of Day 1 says. It says the day ended and no one was lynched. When Zito showed up and said "I was actually lynched and was protected from it and for some reason fate indicated this by leaving the VC at L-1," Staeg knew he was telling the truth and said nothing. The next day when Dunn said "hey guys, maybe there was time manipulation and the day ended earlier, crickets once again. (iirc)

Has there ever been a point where staeg clearly was trying to manipulate the votes to use his "must be pro-town" ability? Why didn't he say in post #1, "hey guys, we need to have a few votes on the non-lynchee every night for my power to work, so let's keep that in mind before lynching?"

There have been two missing NKs which are probably desp last two nights in a row. As far as I can tell, people who were "in the loop" with regard to protection were Dunn, Nahdia, Myself (N3), and I'd guess Mollie or one other (communication networks, btw, are the only thing worth continuing to claim for this reason). It's very very likely that the scumteam was simply out of the loop.
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2681 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:47 am

Post by Kagami »

If staeg were town and I were scum, I would be inviting people into a PT flavored "Shadow Realm" every night, which is obviously the diametric opposite of Staeg's "lightbringer" probably-PT-killing role. It would be beyond horrible design for me to be flavor-confirming myself as opposite-of-town-power every night, and for something as weak as a neighborization.
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2682 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:49 am

Post by Kagami »

Nahdia, who knew desp would be protected N2?
Staeg
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2683 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:02 am

Post by Staeg »

In post 2680, Kagami wrote:Staeg is almost certainly scum. I don't understand why you think he wouldn't claim something close to his real role. Shaman mafia did not have "real" fake claims, just a list of unused flavors and a town tracker template. I think even the scum's actual flavor was safe enough, as it looks like it might be here. I'm not sure there's anything clearly unsafe about "Chaos Mage" and if there is, then that makes staeg's claim all the worse. He probably doesn't realize it, but I'm pretty sure Fate isn't referring to a hearthstone card with "lightbringer;" Staeg has claimed Lucifer.
Warden. Not bringer. But sure, ok.
In post 2680, Kagami wrote:I don't remember the thought being continued, but it's pretty relevant that apparently staeg tried to target Zito and Fate said "No, you can't, he's the lynchee," because that's not what the final VC of Day 1 says. It says the day ended and no one was lynched. When Zito showed up and said "I was actually lynched and was protected from it and for some reason fate indicated this by leaving the VC at L-1," Staeg knew he was telling the truth and said nothing. The next day when Dunn said "hey guys, maybe there was time manipulation and the day ended earlier, crickets once again. (iirc)
No, that's not how it works. I know that I get no results from dead people, and I have to target someone
before
the lynch. I wouldn't be targetting zito because ~hE wOuLd Be DeAd~.

I already told you why I didn't ask for people to coordinate votes to enable my ability in my claim post - I was fairly convinced scum have some equivalently-conditioned ability which would in all likelihood be more useful than mine.

Kagami, are you reading my posts?
sa vrede?
Staeg
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2684 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:48 am

Post by Staeg »

Nope it's actually Light Warrior lmao
sa vrede?
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2685 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:42 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2679, Kagami wrote:Alright, not a lot of time, but I'll say what I can.

Firstly, lots of people already know my role. I'm A Ninja, Turtle Mystic; I have one and only one ability flavored Shadow Portal. It is a night action that creates a neighborhood for the following day/night phase. I've passed orbs as well every night so far, so there's probably no "one action" limit.

I think Mollie said that I have some additional power? I'm not sure where that inference comes from.
yeah i thought you had another power besides neighbourizer. turns out you did so my inference or whatever seems to be correct!

I accept your apology.

who the fuck knows that you are a ninja and is still calling you town? cos I sure as fuck wld like to know that 1.

so......can some1 plz explain to me why wld we have a town ninja? I mean sure.....fate is this *zany, crazy guy!* but usually he has a purpose in mind. some1 will need to explain to me why a neighbourizer wld need an accompanied ninja role.

lets seeeee.....why wld scum!kagami give the orbs away when she did but withhold giving 1 to desp at a critical point in the game? mebbe cos she was not worried about all of the orbs being collected by town
cos she knew scum did not have 1 so she cld give the orbs away and look town until there was a chance that town wld collect all of the orbs and THEN withhold it

jfc I have never seen so many pple allergic to occam's razor.

why...with a ninja in the game it is almost like there shld be....a tracker in place. since that is how the 2 counter balance each other. I can't imagine why town wld need a ninja.

@ staeg - light warrior makes a lot more sense. lmao I doubt that fate wld even have lucifer in the game.

I still don't trust you, but I can let it go for 1 more day. you are still not sitting right with me.
whew!
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #2686 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:52 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 2682, Kagami wrote:Nahdia, who knew desp would be protected N2?
before it happened? no one.

@mollie i think "Ninja" is just flavor. like Fakir. or Wiccan or Chaos Mage or Druid or Witch Doctor. i dont think Kagami is literally saying they have the passive ninja modifier.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

-Zaphkael, 2020
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2687 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:58 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2686, Nahdia wrote:
In post 2682, Kagami wrote:Nahdia, who knew desp would be protected N2?
before it happened? no one.

@mollie i think "Ninja" is just flavor. like Fakir. or Wiccan or Chaos Mage or Druid or Witch Doctor. i dont think Kagami is literally saying they have the passive ninja modifier.
then that makes even less sense cos a ninja is not a mystic.

nahdia will you plz stop making excuses for her. her play has not been town I don't care what you pple say.
whew!
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #2688 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:04 am

Post by Nahdia »

i mean, i just gathered that from the way she claimed: "Ninja, Turtle Mystic". It's the way it's structured in our role PMs.

-Zaphkael, 2020
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2689 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:17 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2688, Nahdia wrote:i mean, i just gathered that from the way she claimed: "Ninja, Turtle Mystic". It's the way it's structured in our role PMs.
I saw that after you pointed it out, which my thanks btw.

in every game that I have been in where pple are having to come up with fictional theories in order to justify why they are not scum have invariable turned out to be scum. every. single. time.

if the time manipulator applies to zito then it is not going to apply to kagami. the more I think about it the less and less I think an orb thief is in place since we have not seen any evidence before now. and that "evidence" cld easily be explained that kagami simply did not give the orb to desp, she gave it to some1 else. and that scum tried to nk desp in order to get the others. <---- every single piece of evidence points to this.

@ yo staeg, are you gonna address my question to you?
whew!
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2690 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:29 am

Post by Desperado »

Unvote
;)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2691 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:34 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 2680, Kagami wrote:Has there ever been a point where staeg clearly was trying to manipulate the votes to use his "must be pro-town" ability? Why didn't he say in post #1, "hey guys, we need to have a few votes on the non-lynchee every night for my power to work, so let's keep that in mind before lynching?"
just so i'm clear here

you think staeg should have claimed a role that is almost universally scumread solely on the ability that he has, and then he should have demanded that the town manipulate multiple votes specifically for his benefit?

and he's scum because he...didnt do this?

:lol:
;)
Staeg
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2692 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:50 am

Post by Staeg »

In post 2674, Staeg wrote:Oh. Um. Mollie, that was meant to reference the other QT-maker, Dunn. That's not the correct name there. Oops.
I don't actually have any idea what your role is besides having some positive interactions with QTs.
Also, is there some reason we're assuming that the hypothetical orb stealer's action resolves after orbs are sent out?
This one?
sa vrede?
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2693 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:53 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2692, Staeg wrote:
In post 2674, Staeg wrote:Oh. Um. Mollie, that was meant to reference the other QT-maker, Dunn. That's not the correct name there. Oops.
I don't actually have any idea what your role is besides having some positive interactions with QTs.
Also, is there some reason we're assuming that the hypothetical orb stealer's action resolves after orbs are sent out?
This one?
mea culpa

well yes :oops:
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2694 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:54 am

Post by pirate mollie »

also staeg, what do you think of kagami now? I wld like your input about what is going on rn since you are sorta involved.

I want reads.
whew!
Staeg
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2695 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:58 am

Post by Staeg »

Pretty strong scum. The "I was told there'd be protection" thing, if correct, would bring her to a way weaker scumread, but Nahdia's last post makes me :?
sa vrede?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2696 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:35 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Kagami is pretty strong town for me and I'm not going to let her get lynched.

It looks like this mass claim died out and I guess I don't have a problem anymore, but if I did I'm sure Kagami could figure it out if she tried hard enough

I think I'm up for lynching papa zito...
camntsuki
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2697 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:40 am

Post by camntsuki »

In post 2685, pirate mollie wrote:cos she knew scum did not have 1 so she cld give the orbs away and look town until there was a chance that town wld collect all of the orbs and THEN withhold it.
Didn't Infinity start with an orb piece?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2698 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:12 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

He ended with one, on day 2. I don't know that we can assume where it started; either scum started with it (and had it on infinity for ??? reasons), or SAD had it and infinity made the kill
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2699 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:14 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2425, Staeg wrote:I assume it would go to the next person? That would be the non-retarded way to resolve it? I haven't asked, though. Because I don't have a fragment. And because Fate's not a clown.
It goes to a random person.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”