Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2775 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:45 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 2762, Kagami wrote:If Staeg is town, the scum PT is a connection.
ok

but i'm town and i have a connection

so...?
;)
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2776 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:46 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

I thought you were so sure that slot was scum when it wasn't desp...
balance among all things
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2777 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:46 am

Post by Desperado »

lmao it's d4 dreal
;)
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2778 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:48 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

eh I was making alight point

I was also TRing spyr :þ

and now I think you're possibly scum, sooo
balance among all things
camntsuki
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2779 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:49 am

Post by camntsuki »

In post 2776, drealmerz7 wrote:I thought you were so sure that slot was scum when it wasn't desp...
Spyspy was our only townread for like the first two days of this game... I have never once read Spyspy wrong before in all my years of playing so it would be quite depressing if I were wrong here.
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2780 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:51 am

Post by Kagami »

In post 2775, Desperado wrote:
In post 2762, Kagami wrote:If Staeg is town, the scum PT is a connection.
ok

but i'm town and i have a connection

so...?
I think you need to review the claim, especially if you think scum are trying to eliminate it. I think you should also reconsider what a town-aligned player would be thinking upon receiving it while having no other setup information.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2781 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:53 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

I think you should not generalize into "what a town player would think"
balance among all things
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2782 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:57 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 2780, Kagami wrote:I think you need to review the claim, especially if you think scum are trying to eliminate it. I think you should also reconsider what a town-aligned player would be thinking upon receiving it while having no other setup information.
I think scum are trying to "eliminate it" insofar as they think they can get Staeg mislynched based on shaky information.

And I have thought about what a town player do. I don't think it's even remotely closely to what you've suggested he should have done.
;)
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2783 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:57 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

think about things from a moderator angle

think about how it is a bad idea to lynch because of how a role seems

I'm not saying he couldn't be scum, I'm saying the reasons for the wagon and harder scumreads on him are largely contributed to something that I find too ambiguous/possibly meaningless as far as alignment goes and it is hasty to jump to wanting to kill him - baaad hasty
balance among all things
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2784 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:58 am

Post by Desperado »

ps kagami im talking about you

you're the one pushing his lynch on shaky info
;)
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2785 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:59 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2760, Kagami wrote:You didn't "disagree" with my reasons for giving nacho a pass, you gave me paragraphs about how I could not possibly think what I'm thinking.
I am looking at p1 and I did nothing but disagree with you. am I angry? nope

I am not even sure how you came to that conclusion.
I tried to clear up the SAD NKA thing. I said that SAD clearly had a latent scumread on Dunn, not a null read, and that it would make a lot of sense for Dunn to have killed him. You just yelled at me about that, and sorry, but I still think my observation was correct.
you didn't say latent, you said hard scumread and that was why dunn nked sad. you wld somewhat say, "I am not sure on dunn and no I never said he was scum and I didn't throw shade". I quoted 2 posts of shade throwing at dunn and you said you didn't have a scumread on dunn. and then continued insisting that yes, sad was scumreading dunn and that is why dunn wld have nked sad.
I didn't ever say "this makes dunn scum and I am scumreading him," that was a hypothetical explanation for the SAD kill, which struck me as an odd kill at the time. You told me that I'm scumreading him and throwing shade at him and that it's completely crazy and Dunn was obvtown. I later asked why you thought so and you gave me a bizarrely superficial answer for the amount of anger you expressed at even conceiving the possibility he's scum.
you asked me why I thought dunn was town on p1. I said I have reasons. but lets go back to p2: still not angry and there isn't a single sign of anger.
I missed your claim, which was buried deep in a very long post that you're correct that I missed. I probably would have caught in on review it if I hadn't posted a few more "trying to clear things up" posts (43 and 44), which you happily railed on and got up on some super high horse in 45. Then you practically scumclaimed, as far as I was concerned, with the infinity lynch followed by innocent "O gosh, who'd have guessed Dunn would hammer" act in (48-51).
*looks at 42* still not angry, I am responding to your post and you insistence that sad had a light scumread on dunn and that scum!dunn wld have nked sad.

you kept saying that I attacked you when I never did. I attacked the reasoning you had for your scumread on zito, which was based on him not being around. again i am asking why are you giving a pass to nacho when the 2 are pretty parallel with activity wrt game.

still not angry.

oh yeah, I am willing to entertain the idea that zito is sk at this point. <----- this is me trying to work with you. I elaborate on the scenarios where it might be possible.

still not angry.

I out my role which is its own paragraph. next paragraph I explain why I think there might be more than 1 pt other than dunn's. <----- I am not quite sure how this is not a reachout where I am claiming my role. oh yeah....you missed 2 paragraphs of me explaining why I think the way that I do. this is in the same post where I am trying to understand your perspective and point out the points I disagree on. cos you consider a 4th response to what you had said is "burying" my role. with 2 paragraphs. that are separate from everything else.

still not angry.
I'm not happy with the treatment of nacho. Yes, RC pulled the trigger, but Nacho wasn't being scum-Nacho like you were insisting, and if you weren't railing on him, RC might have shot elsewhere and made this game infinitely friendlier. He wasn't being town-nacho, but he wasn't being scum-nacho.
at this point, you have said you were afraid that nacho might be scum. I was grilling nacho and putting pressure on him to get a better read. yeah I think he is scum at his point. yeah rc shot him. you are right it was not rc's fault that rc shot him it was somehow my fault cos I scumread nacho /sarcasm

okay. I am still not mad at this point in the pt or in the thread. and I want to make something clear; "railing" is not the equivalent
of scumreading some1. hth

still not angry.
I play this game to have fun, mollie, and for a short while, it was fun. I have a PT partner who I get along with, and I had one last night (he was even pretty fun as a scum-PT partner in the dance). If you want to think I'm scum, go ahead, but you can't expect everything to be all flowers and roses when you do nothing but assault me in a PT that I made with you instead of someone like Nacho or katsuki, and do this hot-and-cold act of "I hate everything you say, now let's try to work together, ok I hate everything you say, why aren't you talking to me???!!"
I play to try to have fun too. our pt made me miserable and you say it made you too. I had no such problem in my other pt's. dunn and I have disagreed on things. desp and I have too but in both cases we talked it out.

you talk anything out when some1 is not reading what you are saying.

90% of this cld have been cleared up if you had read my posts in the pt. I can see where you felt like you were reaching out but by this time you were not responding to the important things that I had to say. instead you picking up your narrative from where you left off in the prvs post. its like it did not matter WHAT I said. cos you were not listening.

by the end of the pt I say that I won't bother. you accuse me of knowing that dunn wld hammer and that this somehow makes me scum. then minutes before fate closing the thread you baited me by asking if I nked you.

at this point I am still not angry. confused and frustrated but not angry.

I never said I hated what everything you said. I hated the defense on nacho while scumreading zito when you both had categorized them for the same reasons. I hated that point cos it was super hypocritical. nowhere in that pt am I expressing anger or am I saying "I hate everything you write". I mean you are not addressing the game solving points I bring up, you are focusing on your own narrative.

then finally, in the game, you admit to reading my posts.

somehow I think this is the source of the confusion that is somehow my fault. /sarcasm

I am frustrated now, but even now not angry. I am frustrated cos what you are saying is not true and you are trying to paint yourself as a victim to "mean ol' mollie" when what it comes down to is that you tied up our pt in pointless arguments while insisting you weren't while not reading my posts.

I think that I have earned the right to be frustrated here. stop misrepresenting what happened in order to put yourself in a favourable light. <---- cos this is why I am scumreading you; cos it is manipulative as hell.

if you are town then stop it and tell the truth about what, from the perspective that you were not reading my posts, it is highly likely that you misunderstood a helluva lot that was going on, and stop trying to ignore your contribution to the misunderstanding.

I hope this clears things up. stop lying about what happened in our pt cos it looks like you are lying when I be you misrepresenting cos you were not really reading what was going on. and for god's sake stop with the catty bitchy comments. I am not calling you a bitch (just to clarify things) I am saying you are making bitchy jabs that are preemptive negative conclusions that you help capitulate.

eta: xposts will catch up on them.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2786 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:01 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2766, camntsuki wrote:
In post 2734, Desperado wrote:i still cant tell if katsuki was using we as in camnsuki or we as in the town
We as in camntsuki but it can apply to the town as well.

There is enough info to break this game open and if mollie stops playing as if she drew a scum PM it'd be very helpful

Now, from what I can gather you're just woefully wrong about Staeg just like how you were woefully wrong about AP in Tales of You and should vote for Staeg today. We'd of course give you Zito's head on a silver platter tomorrow in exchange.
this is such bullshit I don't even know what to say :(
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2787 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:02 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2769, camntsuki wrote:That slots probably town but is both colorblind and dyslexic thus believing themselves to be scum.
yeah I guess I am colourblind, you sure got me

lemme guess, I am being hostile to you too yeah?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2788 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:04 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2779, camntsuki wrote:
In post 2776, drealmerz7 wrote:I thought you were so sure that slot was scum when it wasn't desp...
Spyspy was our only townread for like the first two days of this game... I have never once read Spyspy wrong before in all my years of playing so it would be quite depressing if I were wrong here.
then why were you pushing him to the point where he replaced oh yeah it was your other head
whew!
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2789 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:00 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2773, drealmerz7 wrote:zito
PM
desp
dunn

THEN maybe staeg
You serious?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2790 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:03 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2760, Kagami wrote:I have a PT partner who I get along with, and I had one last night (he was even pretty fun as a scum-PT partner in the dance).
:)
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2791 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:04 am

Post by Dunnstral »

does staeg know when he breaks a connection? He doesn't right?

If not, I don't see how his ability is very useful
Staeg
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2792 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:33 am

Post by Staeg »

In post 2791, Dunnstral wrote:does staeg know when he breaks a connection? He doesn't right?

If not, I don't see how his ability is very useful
I do. Once I've found one I can choose to break it at night.
sa vrede?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2793 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:37 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Why aren't you using it like a cop ability
Staeg
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2794 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:41 am

Post by Staeg »

:(
sa vrede?
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2795 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:43 am

Post by Papa Zito »

:(
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2796 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:43 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

):
balance among all things
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2797 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:45 am

Post by Papa Zito »

In post 2731, Papa Zito wrote:
In post 2711, Katsuki wrote:STAEG DIES TODAY THOUGH NO QUESTIONS ASKED. WE HAVE ENOUGH INFORMATION TO BREAK THIS GAME OPEN

@Mollie do you trust this y/n?
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2798 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:46 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 2793, Dunnstral wrote:Why aren't you using it like a cop ability
...???
;)
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2799 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:52 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2798, Desperado wrote:
In post 2793, Dunnstral wrote:Why aren't you using it like a cop ability
...???
Assuming scum pt can be severed........

if somebody isn't claimed to be in a neighborhood....

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”