Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1875 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1861, Nero Cain wrote:So AJ, why aren't you voting Titus?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1876 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:09 pm

Post by Firebringer »

Vote Count 3.02

Titus [2] Nero Cain, Sircakez
Nero Cain [1] Titus
Aeronaut [1] Infinity 324
Aj the Epic [1] Heartless

Not Voting - [7] Aeronaut, TheWayItEnds, PeregrineV, Mastina, Drunken Piper, BBmolla, Aj the Epic,

With 12 Alive, It Takes 7 To Lynch.

Rogue Leader Vote:

Infinity 324 (1) Aj The Epic

Mod Notes - May the flavor be with you.

Day 3 ends in (expired on 2017-02-13 05:26:20)!
Last edited by Firebringer on Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1877 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:09 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Because Nero as often as you call Titus scum, it's impossible for me to actually believe your read on her anymore.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1878 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

:/
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1879 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:37 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Don't give me that. You realize every game I've ever played with you, at some point you've been trying to strongarm a "Titus is scum" argument somewhere within it. To this point, I haven't see you correct on that call.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1880 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

discredit ahoy!

Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1881 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:07 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

It's not a discredit. You're just gonna have to show me something that isn't in literally every game I play with you for this.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1882 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What do you think of her avoiding me most of the game to only OMGUS scumread me now? Like why didn't she do that at any point before she went V/la?

While V'la is null it is a little suspicious tht she went v/la while Pine was getting ran up.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1883 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why does someone that thinks I'm scum ever say
In post 1838, Titus wrote:Dude, name a game where you haven't pushed me day 1 for being me?
or
In post 1834, Titus wrote:So being right when everyone else was wrong is a reason to scumread me? Really Nero? You can sit down and shut up.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1884 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What games were we (me, you, her) in together where both Titus and I were town?

Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1885 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:33 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Don't use VLAs in cases. It's bad precedence and highly inaccurate.

I agree it's interesting that titus did eventually choose to acknowledge you, but it may be more the fact that she never felt any real threat from your pressure until today.

predit:

Actually, the game I thought you were in (BBmolla's 190). Granted I was convinced Titus was scum that game.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1886 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:37 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

So I guess my real question then is why are you selling me on this OMGUS vote when this obviously isn't the start of your scumread for Titus? What about that makes the vote more pertinent to convince me than anything you would've used to initially scum read her.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1887 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I think Titus' avoiding me until today is pretty scummy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1888 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1883, Nero Cain wrote:Why does someone that thinks I'm scum ever say
In post 1838, Titus wrote:Dude, name a game where you haven't pushed me day 1 for being me?
or
In post 1834, Titus wrote:So being right when everyone else was wrong is a reason to scumread me? Really Nero? You can sit down and shut up.
I still don't think that any of this makes sense from town that thinks I'm scum. She is scum that knows I am town.

Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1889 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:53 pm

Post by Heartless »

In post 1874, Aj The Epic wrote:A.) I've told you my day 1s are bad.
so i've heard...

question: who's scum?

another question: why do you think luv is town given your skepticism around mastin and the possibility of her bussing?
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Best origin story ever told

TellTaleHeart and Antihero
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1890 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:10 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Basically, consistency. A lot of the reason those other associations you look at that I ignore is a one off is easy enough to fake or just not mean much. He pushed it with purpose of an actual lynch, not just a vanity wagon. And Luv happens to be a rather mislynchable target in most games.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1891 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:14 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

As for whose scum, I haven't been terribly accurate in any of my recent games. I'm actually tempted to say Mastina, while good, isn't THAT good but I know RVS is actually one of those areas you can pick up a tell in and catch people unaware really easily. Just... Don't think Pine did anything suspicious in RVS. I'm still bothered with Molla to an extent, I want a claim to back up his vanilized talk. Really that's what I'm running off of right now.
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1892 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:49 pm

Post by Heartless »

what's your read on aeronaut?
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Best origin story ever told

TellTaleHeart and Antihero
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1893 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:57 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

There's not enough current material to be any bit accurate with that.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1894 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:34 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1891, Aj The Epic wrote:As for whose scum, I haven't been terribly accurate in any of my recent games. I'm actually tempted to say Mastina, while good, isn't THAT good but I know RVS is actually one of those areas you can pick up a tell in and catch people unaware really easily. Just... Don't think Pine did anything suspicious in RVS. I'm still bothered with Molla to an extent, I want a claim to back up his vanilized talk. Really that's what I'm running off of right now.
Ok, let me explain something to you.
Yesterday's lynch of Pine happened because there was a hint/flirtation/claim of a guilty.
BBMolla claimed vanillaized before the guilty was announced.
If the claim was after, we could argue that BBMolla was taking advantage of the scumteam's impending loss of Pine to fakeclaim vanillaized. Otherwise, a vanillaized fakeclaim just costs them a use down the line.

Second, claiming his role helps scum PoE. Knock this off.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1895 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:39 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

It really doesn't... The roles are pretty non-standard this game.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1896 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:42 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1895, Aj The Epic wrote:It really doesn't... The roles are pretty non-standard this game.
They may be nonstandard, but it was still reviewed. The key to solving Fire is to find the core eccentricity the game runs on. They have information. They can compare Molla's role to thevdead town and their own and figure out what's needed. This is a game of mafia legends. They can do setup spec.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #1897 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:52 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 1833, Titus wrote:
In post 1810, Heartless wrote:it was a rogue crew ability + known to rogue crew
Then why outright claim it? That can be a tool to force anti-town players to shape up under threat of death. Now that Infinity claimed it, scum do not have to fear it and there will be no speculation about evil third parties.
But how could town use it to threaten anti-town players without...claiming it? Scum probably already knew exactly where the second kill came from.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #1898 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:11 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

VOTE: aj

I don't like his reaction to anti's push and my reasons for townreading him were weak

I still think titus is more likely town than not
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1899 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:14 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1897, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 1833, Titus wrote:
In post 1810, Heartless wrote:it was a rogue crew ability + known to rogue crew
Then why outright claim it? That can be a tool to force anti-town players to shape up under threat of death. Now that Infinity claimed it, scum do not have to fear it and there will be no speculation about evil third parties.
But how could town use it to threaten anti-town players without...claiming it? Scum probably already knew exactly where the second kill came from.
I don't presume scum know anything, without strong reason. Plus scaring derpy town with a vig shot works, even if scum knew. There's little utility in claiming a shot on town early.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”