podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

ToW Day Two Neighbors - Misère & shannon

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:10 am

Post by podoboq »

You may speak in this thread for the entirety of day two. At the end of day two, this thread will be locked. Posts in this thread will NOT count toward your activity. You must still post in the main game thread.

Please note, you may still read anything posted in your day one neighborhoods.
Last edited by podoboq on Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eagerSnake - "Fwiw mod steals pagetops while driving. Still think they wouldn't put in 2 people with ascetic?"
shannon
shannon
Mafia Scum
shannon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:52 pm

Post by shannon »

Hi!
shannon
shannon
Mafia Scum
shannon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:36 am

Post by shannon »

I just wanted to say a longer 'hello' before I have to go do all this wedding rubbish (it's not rubbish really, I'm just over it) the next couple of days. It's my neighbours (real life not game) and while I like them they are demanding. These are people who decide that their back yard is not nice enough for their wedding visitors and rip down an asbestos fence and make us spend $$$ on a replacement. And they're borrowing one of our cars for their wedding vehicle, among other things. Let's just say I'm looking forward to hitting up their free bar at the reception!

Who was your neighbour yesterday? I had Arthur (who I've got again today) and Dunn. I kind of feel ripped off that I have a 'repeat' neighbour, but at least maybe we can get better reads on each other - I'm finding it a bit tricky to really understand Arthur. Have you played with him before?

Anyway, hi neighbour, let's talk soon x
Misère
Misère
Townie
Misère
Townie
Townie

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:24 pm

Post by Misère »

Yesterday I had Dayne and SlySly. I felt very towny about Dayne and somewhat about SlySly. Dayne seemed to actually care to figure out my alignment e.g. he questioned me about my public behavior but pretty much accepted my answers, as opposed to straight-buddying me or pushing a scumread regardless.

I haven't played with Dayne before.
shannon
shannon
Mafia Scum
shannon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:58 pm

Post by shannon »

Ah, OK. I hard Arthur too, and I have him again today. He didn't engage with me very much at all.

I also had Dunn yesterday. We posted quite a bit, back and forth, about reads and things. I can follow along and see where we discussed someone in the 'hood and then he voted them in the game. That's why I TRed Dunn yesterday, I could see a bit of the thought that went along with what looked in thread like naked votes.

Return to “Completed Game Topics”