Jack of All Trades
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2600 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:16 am

Post by ThinkBig »

In post 2596, Superhans wrote:Poor TB
Glad u came clean rather than stretch the game out another week
Yeah. I kind of lost interest in this game weeks ago.
I have officially retired this account. My new account is Virtuoso.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2601 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:17 am

Post by Superhans »

Maybe it's cos I use a mobile, but your posts were particularly intimidating when it came to quickly reading them.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2602 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:19 am

Post by Superhans »

In post 2587, ThinkBig wrote:Haha. Would love some feedback on how to improve my game. I detest playing scum and really hate how the traitor tried hard bussing me so early. Like that was really bad.
oh i would also like feedback to improve my town game, @Regfan in particular
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2603 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:25 am

Post by Superhans »

In post 1107, Regfan wrote:
@Realo (And also others that are attributing lack of content & prod-doding as a scum tell for TB
) Thanks. ThinkBig replaced into Newbie 1758 (He stole the slot from me! as town (I suggest you read his ISO, it's short) and got lynched the day before lylo, inside the game he had a lot of similarities as what he's portrayed here, huge lack of content, lots of unfulfilled promises to catch up later, I've seen a few other games of his too I think where he's done a similar thing as town. I think he's just a newer/weaker player.

I find Daves analysis of the wagons in a whole lot of nothing, the conclusions from it are minimal and while he admits that in I think it's the type of scumhunting that's easy to do as mafia. I did like his timestamp analysis of of AH in despite disagreeing with his conclusion. I really dislike the "Maria crumbed traitor" push in and find it a very lazy push especially given there's no specifics to this given whatsoever. The vote on TB D2 in is similarly very lazy and his mention that he thought AH's case on TB was pretty good was never mentioned D1, this is a fairly large point not to mention D1 if he's town. His scum read on Desperado inside and his explanation that it's attributed solely to MariaRs play rather than Desperados (Who has been in the game considerably longer and provided much more content) in makes little sense. His comment inside his TB read looks like him setting up an excuse post-flip with the "Could be AH misdriection". I think there's a very realistic chance that Daves scum here, his reads particularly his one on MariaR/Desperado re; Traitor yesterday and scum today feel fake and his TB vote is very opportunistic.
you make lots of paragraphs like these, which don't use quotes, which in itself would be fine, but you also don't use line breaks, so from a quick glance it is difficult to tell what you're saying.
A way which may work better would be something like a summary of what you think of Dave followed by numbered points.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2604 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:36 am

Post by nydushermain »

LOL yas. I was like too lazy to read the paragraphs xD
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2605 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:55 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 2556, Regfan wrote:For those that prefer reading quotes rather than links I've spoiled two of the major interactions between Dun/Dave that make me think it's not S/S.

Spoiler: Interaction #1
In post 307, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 293, Superhans wrote:^Ah i messed up, Dunnstral doesn't vote Dave, but calls him scummy with no explanation,
Change question to:
@Dunnstral why did you scum read Dave?
Because he made a scummy post.
In post 308, davesaz wrote:Which post and why do you think it's scummy?
In post 309, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 139, davesaz wrote:
In post 137, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 130, ThinkBig wrote:
In post 102, Dunnstral wrote:It's about intent. Get off of me. I'm not getting lynched. Vote Gamma.
In post 103, Dunnstral wrote:Next thing you know I'll be l-5 followed by l-4
I find these two posts to be an over reaction and I'm not liking post 103.
To play devil's advocate for myself, not sure why I'd make such a big deal of it as scum
In order to wifom once people call you on it.
In post 140, davesaz wrote:
In post 136, Superhans wrote:
In post 135, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 117, Superhans wrote:@Dunnstral,
Why are you voting Gamma?
Would you want to convince other players to do the same?
He's not engaging in anything while being here, very odd for him.

MARIA is also trying to be as scummy as possible it would seem
I can get behind a pressure wagon.
VOTE: Gamma Emerald
Pressure is more useful if the target doesn't know you're voting merely for pressure.
Also note to myself to see if the quoted post becomes relevant later.
These ones. I thought they were scummy at the time. I didin't vote you and you can stop acting like you didn't do anything
In post 312, davesaz wrote:
In post 309, Dunnstral wrote: These ones. I thought they were scummy at the time. I didin't vote you and you can stop acting like you didn't do anything
I'm not sure what you mean by "acting like I didn't do anything". Am I trying to disclaim posts or something?

The question is why you thought they were scummy. Do you not want to answer that question?
In post 313, Dunnstral wrote:They're scummy because I felt like they were. If I wanted to make a case it wouldn't be off of those two posts.
In post 315, davesaz wrote:
In post 313, Dunnstral wrote:They're scummy because I felt like they were. If I wanted to make a case it wouldn't be off of those two posts.
That's not going to help sort your motive, but whatever you like...

Spoiler: Interaction #2
In post 1853, davesaz wrote:
In post 1850, Dunnstral wrote:I also don't see what you guys are seeing about dave
I'd be a lot more comfortable reading you if I could be confident you understand the concept of honest posting and could recognize it when you see it.
In post 1861, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1850, Dunnstral wrote:I also don't see what you guys are seeing about dave
I'd be a lot more comfortable reading you if I could be confident you understand the concept of honest posting and could recognize it when you see it.
huh?
In post 1885, davesaz wrote:
huh?
What do you actually think about me, and why?
In post 1887, Dunnstral wrote:I think you're mafia. Posts like this:
In post 1411, davesaz wrote:VT/

Dunn might be scum who realized I've got his partner dead in my sights.
While talking about kop when it didn't make sense (and we know he was town now)

along with the defensiveness that followed that

Do I need to go over your iso for you to understand why you're scummy?
In post 1888, davesaz wrote:
In post 1424, davesaz wrote:Despite my otherwise head on playstyle, I do occasionally make tongue in cheek comments and employ sarcasm.

I fail to understand why people scumread it. My town play is so obvious it borders on being illegal.
All you have to do is accept that (aside from rare jokes and the occasional reaction test) I honestly believe everything I type.
I'm never afraid to be wrong, I'm never afraid to not know the right answer (more often, not have an answer at all).
In post 1889, davesaz wrote:You (and that's personally you) lose games (specifically ones where you scumread me) because you expect people to act evasively so much that you can't recognize when they are not being evasive.
There is no conceivable scum motivation in anything I've posted this game. Of course not given I'm town, but any attempt to force read this as scummy has to come from either stupidity or scumminess.
I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt instead of power lynching you. I suggest you use that opportunity to up your game.
you have got to be fucking kidding me
;)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2606 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:56 am

Post by Desperado »

every single one of those posts
screams
scum theater
;)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2607 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:56 am

Post by Desperado »

it's all bluster and posturing that
literally goes nowhere
;)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2608 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:00 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 2559, Regfan wrote:It's not a case of "bussing or not", it's a case of they're interacting with each other in a way that comes very much across as them not actually being aligned together. I don't think Dave as scum ever does the level of emotional manipulation that the following post would require to a scum partner;
In post 1889, davesaz wrote:You (and that's personally you) lose games (specifically ones where you scumread me) because you expect people to act evasively so much that you can't recognize when they are not being evasive.
There is no conceivable scum motivation in anything I've posted this game. Of course not given I'm town, but any attempt to force read this as scummy has to come from either stupidity or scumminess.
I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt instead of power lynching you. I suggest you use that opportunity to up your game.
this isnt even emotionally manipulative!

especially if they're scum together!!!!
;)
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2609 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:01 am

Post by nydushermain »

desperado falling into the same trap of "didn't realize game was over"
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2610 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:02 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 2570, ThinkBig wrote:Sounds good. I'll do so later. Also, I should say this. I tracked superhans last night. He went nowhere which means he has to be town.
what the fuck mate
;)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2611 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:03 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 2582, ThinkBig wrote:VOTE: ThinkBig

I concede the game. Gg. I absolutely hate playing scum and when AH tried to hard bus me, my entire game plans fell apart. I wish we had day chat
what the fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

vote: thinkbig
;)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2612 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:04 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 2609, nydushermain wrote:desperado falling into the same trap of "didn't realize game was over"
lmfao
;)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2613 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:05 am

Post by Desperado »

hey reg:

if you'd just rode with me on my thinkbig lynch D2 literally everything that's happened in this game could have been avoided

i still love you tho!
;)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2614 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:05 am

Post by Desperado »

also, don't ever call me stupid again

TIA
;)
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2615 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:14 am

Post by nydushermain »

In post 2610, Desperado wrote:
In post 2570, ThinkBig wrote:Sounds good. I'll do so later. Also, I should say this. I tracked superhans last night. He went nowhere which means he has to be town.
what the fuck mate
I had the EXACT SAME REACTION when I read it. LOL. I eagerly read the rest of the thread... only to realize he conceded
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2616 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:25 am

Post by Desperado »

first game back...immediately catch the traitor and one of his partners on D1

i'll take it!
;)
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2617 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:46 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 2605, Desperado wrote:
In post 2556, Regfan wrote:For those that prefer reading quotes rather than links I've spoiled two of the major interactions between Dun/Dave that make me think it's not S/S.

Spoiler: Interaction #1
In post 307, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 293, Superhans wrote:^Ah i messed up, Dunnstral doesn't vote Dave, but calls him scummy with no explanation,
Change question to:
@Dunnstral why did you scum read Dave?
Because he made a scummy post.
In post 308, davesaz wrote:Which post and why do you think it's scummy?
In post 309, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 139, davesaz wrote:
In post 137, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 130, ThinkBig wrote:
In post 102, Dunnstral wrote:It's about intent. Get off of me. I'm not getting lynched. Vote Gamma.
In post 103, Dunnstral wrote:Next thing you know I'll be l-5 followed by l-4
I find these two posts to be an over reaction and I'm not liking post 103.
To play devil's advocate for myself, not sure why I'd make such a big deal of it as scum
In order to wifom once people call you on it.
In post 140, davesaz wrote:
In post 136, Superhans wrote:
In post 135, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 117, Superhans wrote:@Dunnstral,
Why are you voting Gamma?
Would you want to convince other players to do the same?
He's not engaging in anything while being here, very odd for him.

MARIA is also trying to be as scummy as possible it would seem
I can get behind a pressure wagon.
VOTE: Gamma Emerald
Pressure is more useful if the target doesn't know you're voting merely for pressure.
Also note to myself to see if the quoted post becomes relevant later.
These ones. I thought they were scummy at the time. I didin't vote you and you can stop acting like you didn't do anything
In post 312, davesaz wrote:
In post 309, Dunnstral wrote: These ones. I thought they were scummy at the time. I didin't vote you and you can stop acting like you didn't do anything
I'm not sure what you mean by "acting like I didn't do anything". Am I trying to disclaim posts or something?

The question is why you thought they were scummy. Do you not want to answer that question?
In post 315, davesaz wrote:
That's not going to help sort your motive, but whatever you like...

Spoiler: Interaction #2
huh?
In post 1885, davesaz wrote:
huh?
What do you actually think about me, and why?
In post 1887, Dunnstral wrote:I think you're mafia. Posts like this:
In post 1411, davesaz wrote:VT/

Dunn might be scum who realized I've got his partner dead in my sights.
While talking about kop when it didn't make sense (and we know he was town now)

along with the defensiveness that followed that

Do I need to go over your iso for you to understand why you're scummy?
In post 1888, davesaz wrote:
In post 1424, davesaz wrote:Despite my otherwise head on playstyle, I do occasionally make tongue in cheek comments and employ sarcasm.

I fail to understand why people scumread it. My town play is so obvious it borders on being illegal.
All you have to do is accept that (aside from rare jokes and the occasional reaction test) I honestly believe everything I type.
I'm never afraid to be wrong, I'm never afraid to not know the right answer (more often, not have an answer at all).
you have got to be fucking kidding me
In post 2606, Desperado wrote:every single one of those posts
screams
scum theater
That's town me slapping (possible town) Dunn with a fish, to see if he's just
stupid
misguided town or scum trying to mislynch me. I have a huge soft spot for automatically thinking everyone who scumreads me for no reason is scum, and it leads to more than a normal number of mislynches, either me or the town blowing smoke. Dunn's attacks on me gave me a strong gut scum reaction, but I know that not only do I misread that often, Dunn as town does exactly what he was doing here, which meant I couldn't trust it. When I'm town with an untrustworthy scum read, I prefer to let other town sort that player. TBH, Dunn totally misplayed it -- if he had flipped his read on me, I would have interpreted that as waking up and probably defended him. Though that would have led to TB going down yesterday anyway...
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2618 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:49 am

Post by Superhans »

In post 2613, Desperado wrote:hey reg:

if you'd just rode with me on my thinkbig lynch D2 literally everything that's happened in this game could have been avoided

i still love you tho!
town wouldn't have caught Dunnstral without Reggy.
Antihuman
Antihuman
Goon
Antihuman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2619 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:50 am

Post by Antihuman »

TB, I didn't bus you, it's astonishing you still don't get it.
I pushed you from the getgo in such an obvious way even a blind man would notice
I knew your alignment
. Seriously, it didn't make you wonder that I nitpicked on
every single thing
you said? I think Dunn has recognized me as a traitor and you could've done too but instead you panicked and created a counter-push that got me lynched. I planned on unvoting you when you finally recognized me as a partner and I was very close to do that anyway when I saw it was all in vain but you re-voted me and it was all too far gone. I'm still baffled people picked me over you when your only defense was "throwing shades" the whole game, rotfl. If you got lynched instead, I would've prolly rode on towncred for a good while.
All of this could've been of course avoided if only you recruited me. Oh well. Sorry for how it turned out, I didn't wanna play it safe and boring.
I'm an alt
Antihuman
Antihuman
Goon
Antihuman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2620 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:51 am

Post by Antihuman »

Also gj town, been a pleasure to watch you at work. Such fierce discussion and activity throughout the whole game is very rare nowadays.
I'm an alt
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2621 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:51 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 2619, Antihuman wrote:TB, I didn't bus you, it's astonishing you still don't get it.
I pushed you from the getgo in such an obvious way even a blind man would notice
I knew your alignment
. Seriously, it didn't make you wonder that I nitpicked on
every single thing
you said? I think Dunn has recognized me as a traitor and you could've done too but instead you panicked and created a counter-push that got me lynched. I planned on unvoting you when you finally recognized me as a partner and I was very close to do that anyway when I saw it was all in vain but you re-voted me and it was all too far gone. I'm still baffled people picked me over you when your only defense was "throwing shades" the whole game, rotfl. If you got lynched instead, I would've prolly rode on towncred for a good while.
All of this could've been of course avoided if only you recruited me. Oh well. Sorry for how it turned out, I didn't wanna play it safe and boring.
hi reg

no apology necessary it's all good bro
;)
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2622 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:52 am

Post by Superhans »

AH your lynching was ThinkBigs, fault, it was your own fault.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2623 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:52 am

Post by Superhans »

*wasn't thinkbigs fault i mean
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2624 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:53 am

Post by davesaz »

Technically, dead people shouldn't post until the mod posts a flip.
It doesn't bother me, just don't want you to get into trouble.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord

Return to “Completed Open Games”