Mhsmith0 (0):
Klingoncelt (0):
drealmersz7 (0):
Alisae (0):
JaeReed (0):
Creature (0):
Postie (0):

Not Voting: Postie, Alisae

With 10 alive it takes 6 votes to lynch.

The day will end in (expired on 2017-02-03 21:00:00).
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4351 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:05 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

ok let's do this shit, whatever

he could be scum and my reads have been shit

VOTE: zefiend
balance among all things
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #4352 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:13 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

In Memory

Votecount 4.175.2:

ɀefiend (6): Creature, JaeReed, Frozen Angel, The DEO, Mhsmith0, drealmerz7
The DEO (1): Klingoncelt
Frozen Angel (1): ɀefiend
Mhsmith0 (0):
Klingoncelt (0):
drealmersz7 (0):
Alisae (0):
JaeReed (0):
Creature (0):
Postie (0):

Not Voting: Postie, Alisae

With 10 alive it takes 6 votes to lynch.

The day will end in (expired on 2017-02-03 21:00:00).
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4353 (ISO) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:45 pm

In a dream I was wandering through an unfamiliar city filled with unfamiliar crowds. A man spoke of Jesus to me but I brushed him off and walked through a door onto a street. Outside, the sky was dark and what looked like a barrage of rocks was falling slowly from the sky and brooding music played in my mind I was faced through the end of the world. I considered looking for a friend, or even propositioning someone on the street to be together for the last moments of our mutual life but in the end I didn't. Because in the end as we faced this end we were all going to be alone; no one was to be brought with us as we stepped from one world to the next. I sought shelter in an abandoned burger joint and then I awoke.

He was hesitant. The escaped prisoner had come full circle and was once again sitting in the chair, this time properly rendered both immobile and unconscious. This, it could have been said, was the turning point; although he had killed before, little of value had been lost and in fact some might have argued that his previous subjects' losses had rendered the world better off with their losses. Originally he had chosen only from the lowest of the low; child rapists and serial killers, but the answers that he sought were not to be found there. After all, would a person who was truly happy feel the need to spend their days spreading pain among others? No, he needed different people, real people, people who had known what it was like to be happy, and thus a different kind of blood had to be spilt.

The machine was engaged and with his search for greatest emotion he found a period of months correlating with her pregnancy that seemed the perfect place to start. The woman had seemed to have lived a dark life prior to this and blood was certainly on her hands, but she had abandoned all that to run away, for her baby and for herself. She had made new friends and lived a normal life and for all intents and purposes, that had made her happy. But the day of the wedding, tragedy struck. Her former associates tracked her down to the wedding and murdered all of her new friends and family, rendering her comatose, and taking away her happiness forever. But the daughter lived and she had managed to rescue her before he had done what he had done.

He withdrew from the sight and promptly doubled over. The child was still out there, a child rid of her mother for what, one selfish man's quest for lasting happiness? If he had learned anything from this sacrifice it was that the key to happiness was love... but in doing so he had taken away the unbreakable bond between mother and child. What difference was there in feelings that this child would feel compared to the ones that he himself had? He was meant to help people, not hurt them, not inflict the unbearable agony that had been inflicted upon himself upon the innocents of the world. He touched the woman's gradually cooling body and vomited all over himself.

ɀefiend has been lynched! He was Beatrix Kiddo (The Bride), Delayed Entry 1-Shot Strongman, aligned with the Mafia.

Spoiler: Role PM
Revenge is never a straight line. It's a forest, And like a forest it's easy to lose your way... To get lost... To forget where you came in.

Beatrix was a legendary assassin working for the Deadly Viper Assassination Squad and in a torrid romance with her boss Bill. While on a mission to assassinate Lisa Wong, she discovers that she is pregnant, and a counterassassin sent by Lisa Wong discovers the strip and they mutually agree to abort their missions. She then abandons the life and flees, finding a normal boyfriend and working in a used record shop. It was not to be however, for Bill tracks her down and assassinates every attendee at her wedding, then shoots her in the face after she tells him that the baby is dead. Awaking from a coma four years later, she tracks down all of her old coworkers and makes her revenge, then rescues her son B.B. from Bill after killing him using a secret killing technique. She then abandons the life for good with B.B, determined to live a normal life.

Beatrix enters the story comatose in a hospital and will also enter this game such. You may not communicate with your teammates in pregame nor post in the game thread until 7 days into Day 1. I will PM you at that time. Using the ultimate technique passed down to her by Pai Mei, once per game you may add the Strongman modifier to a nightkill that you perform.
Remember, you may not post anywhere until you have received explicit permission to do so.

Welcome, ɀefiend. You are Beatrix Kiddo, Delayed Entry 1-Shot Strongman. You are aligned with the Mafia.

Mafia (Mafia): You are mafia aligned. Your private topic can be found here.
Loss (Neighbour): You suffered a great loss and are a member of a neighbourhood with similar people.
Comatose (Delayed Entry): You may not post in Scum Topic in pregame nor post in the game thread until I have allowed you.
Five Point Exploding Heart Technique (1-Shot Strongman): Once per game you may add the Strongman modifier to a nightkill that you perform.

You win when all other factions have been removed or this cannot be prevented from happening.

Night 4 has begun and will end in (expired on 2017-02-01 21:00:00). Please send in all night actiions by then!

If all living players submit a request for a shortened night then the night will be shortened.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4354 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:06 pm

The people wake up to a grisly sight.
They woke expecting to find one body, but they actually found two. Titus and Mathblade, twins, now together in eternity.
The DEO has died!

Titus was Twin Swap, Secret Hydra Doctor Neighbour, aligned with the Town.

What do you see when you look in the mirror?

Myself.

You and your twin MathBlade are working together to conquer this mafia game but cannot be told apart, nor are people even aware that MathBlade is part of this game. To this end a hydra account must be created but no one in the game needs know that it is a hydra. Your head is a mama hen and can protect people at night as well.

Welcome, Titus! You are Twin Swap, Secret Hydra Doctor Neighbour, aligned with the Town.

Twin Swap (Secret Hydra): You and MathBlade are twins playing the same role and may discuss the game here or wherever else you see fit. You must generate an account that you both have access to in order to play in game but are not required to reveal MathBlade's presence in the game or that you are even a hydra. At night only one of you may make an action so you must choose which one will be active at night.
Twins (Neighbour): Family bonds are strong and you are a member of a neighbourhood with those that share those bonds.
Mama Hen (Doctor): At night you may choose one player and protect them from night kills. Only one of you and MathBlade may act.

You win when all anti-town factions are eliminated and at least one town member is alive.

MathBlade was Twin Swap, Secret Hydra Double Neighbourizer, aligned with the Town.

Alex Danvers + Maggie Sawyer for life!

You and your twin Titus are working together to conquer this mafia game but cannot be told apart, nor are people even aware that you are even part of this game. To this end a hydra account must be created but no one in the game needs know that it is a hydra. Your head is a shipper and can neighbourize two players together at night as well.

Welcome, MathBlade! You are Twin Swap, Secret Hydra Double Neighbourizer, aligned with the Town.

Twin Swap (Secret Hydra): You and Titus are twins playing the same role and may discuss the game here or wherever else you see fit. You must generate an account that you both have access to in order to play in game but are not required to reveal your presence in the game or that you are even a hydra. At night only one of you may make an action so you must choose which one will be active at night.
Twins (Neighbour): Family bonds are strong and you are a member of a neighbourhood with those that share those bonds.
Shipper (Double Neighbourize): At night you may choose two players to neighbourize together for the remainder of the game. Only one of you and Titus may act.

You win when all anti-town factions are eliminated and at least one town member is alive.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4355 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:08 pm

In Memory

Votecount 5.175:

Frozen Angel (0):
Mhsmith0 (0):
Klingoncelt (0):
drealmersz7 (0):
Alisae (0):
JaeReed (0):
Creature (0):
Postie (0):

Not Voting: Postie, Alisae, Creature, JaeReed, Frozen Angel, Mhsmith0, drealmerz7, Klingoncelt

With 8 alive it takes 5 votes to lynch.

The day will end in (expired on 2017-02-15 21:00:00).
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4356 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:10 pm

Post by Alisae »

The DEO told me in their neighberhood that RachMarie was confscum to them.
Dead men tell no lies.
They also thought this was SK
VOTE: Drealmerz
Let's lynch it boyz
GTKAS
| here.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #4357 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:12 pm

Post by Creature »

Should we massclaim? We should be down to 1-2 scum.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #4358 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:14 pm

Post by Creature »

My PoE currently is Alisae, drealmerz7, Frozen Angel and Postie.
Sigh
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Any/all

Post Post #4359 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:14 pm

Post by Postie »

mhsmith dies today.

Jae has a role that allows them to visit someone each night and gain a neighbourhood with them for that night and day phase, as well as "upgrading" their ability to a better one as long as they're together.

Jae visited me on the (missing) night 1 and my ability was boosted from a weakened version of a flavour cop that only gives me clues about a person's flavour, to a full flavour cop.

Jae visited me again last night and I found out from them that they visited mhsmith on night 2 and mhsmith claimed not only to be flavour cop, but that his flavour cop was boosted to a fucking role cop.
mhsmith also apparently tried to convince Jae to stay with him another night by suggesting that maybe the next night he'd become a full cop or some bullshit.

VOTE: mhsmith0

Lynch this with fucking fire.
Discourse is fleeting, but junk mail is forever.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4360 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:16 pm

Post by Alisae »

Also Titus told me that Zef switched from Rach to Lycan and that Rach was probably Janitored. So this makes Rach even more scummy.
Unfortunately I don't have the VCA that Titus promised me ;~;
GTKAS
| here.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #4361 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:17 pm

Post by Creature »

Is it a really damning action?
Sigh
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4362 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:17 pm

Post by Alisae »

VOTE: Mhsmith
Nevermind.
GTKAS
| here.
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4363 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:18 pm

Post by Postie »

In post 4361, Creature wrote:Is it a really damning action?
Jae's ability strengthens people's abilities, it doesn't change them into a
completely different goddamn ability
Also there aren't two flavour cops in this set-up. There just aren't.
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4364 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:19 pm

Post by Postie »

In post 4359, Postie wrote:tried to convince Jae to stay with him another night by suggesting that maybe the next night he'd become a full cop
And this is scumclaim, btw.
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #4365 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:20 pm

Post by mhsmith0 »

In post 4359, Postie wrote:mhsmith dies today.

Jae has a role that allows them to visit someone each night and gain a neighbourhood with them for that night and day phase, as well as "upgrading" their ability to a better one as long as they're together.

Jae visited me on the (missing) night 1 and my ability was boosted from a weakened version of a flavour cop that only gives me clues about a person's flavour, to a full flavour cop.

Jae visited me again last night and I found out from them that they visited mhsmith on night 2 and mhsmith claimed not only to be flavour cop, but that his flavour cop was boosted to a fucking role cop.
mhsmith also apparently tried to convince Jae to stay with him another night by suggesting that maybe the next night he'd become a full cop or some bullshit.

VOTE: mhsmith0

Lynch this with fucking fire.
I'm an odd night follower and an even night flavor checker. Flavor checker got boosted to role cop; my presumption is that follower would get an even bigger boost.

Incidentally alisae's flavor is slaking.
Show
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Mhsmith0
Conq: you, sir, are great at being town.
BATMAN: Only jugg was the only one we didn’t scum read at least not me
Quick: There is little to no chance this slot is Power-Wolfing.
SR: I want to give him a day
Life is simply unfair, don't you think?
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #4366 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:20 pm

Post by mhsmith0 »

In post 4364, Postie wrote:
In post 4359, Postie wrote:tried to convince Jae to stay with him another night by suggesting that maybe the next night he'd become a full cop
And this is scumclaim, btw.
No it isn't. Given the boost I got to my flavor cop, it was ENTIRELY reasonable to think that I'd get a bigger boost.
Show
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #4367 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:21 pm

Post by Creature »

Yeah, I think we should massclaim.
Sigh
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #4368 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:21 pm

Post by mhsmith0 »

Also what EXACTLY do you think the odds are that there woudl be duplicate scum in the same neighborhood?
Show
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4369 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:21 pm

Post by Postie »

I can confirm that Alisae's flavour is Slaking but even if you're a flavour checker, you're still scum.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4370 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:22 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 4365, mhsmith0 wrote:Incidentally alisae's flavor is slaking.
Good job!
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4371 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:23 pm

Post by Alisae »

actually
UNVOTE:
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4372 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:23 pm

Post by Alisae »

mshmith my vote today is a doublevote, right?
GTKAS
| here.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4373 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:24 pm

Post by JaeReed »

There'd be two roles exactly the same if you think they're both town. Direct CC's.

First though: drealmerz where's your shot?
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4374 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:24 pm

Post by Postie »

In post 4366, mhsmith0 wrote:it was ENTIRELY reasonable to think that I'd get a bigger boost
To a
cop
? No.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”