JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3004 (isolation #200) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:49 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Math isn't trying to be condescending, they're trying to sort you, I think. To do that they want to see your process with your scumread on them because it's easier to judge if someone is genuine with scumreads on your own slot than others.
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3006 (isolation #201) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:50 pm

Post by JaeReed »

They're trying to communicate with you what they want in order to sort you.
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3011 (isolation #202) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:56 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 3003, drealmerz7 wrote:you have a serious issue with people SRing you, eh ?

does anyone know if that is AI for either of them?
MathBlade is a logical player. They require you to present your logic in order to read you.

If there's something I can do to mediate I'll do it because I think you're both town here, but I feel like I need a bit more from you on what you need me to explain. I do not believe MathBlade's problem here is an issue with people scumreading them, but rather an issue with not understanding your logical processes currently.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3013 (isolation #203) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:57 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 3001, The DEO wrote:
In post 2179, mhsmith0 wrote:@deo: yeah that's fine. I'm just skeptical he actually did use his redirect in that situation.
Mhsmith pings me for stuff like this because he kept trying to dissuade me from his Lycanfire's redirect being used. It makes me think he had inside knowledge with you that you were. It gave me a creepy he knows something vibe. Combined with that and you claiming vig it gives me weird "feels".

That is an example Drealmerz.

~~Math
Is it possible that this just stems from smith and drealmerz being in a hood together and therefore communicating there?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3017 (isolation #204) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:01 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 3012, drealmerz7 wrote:and that's not condescension, JR?

that shit does NOT make me want to engage them

"I know better and I'm going to teach you a lesson" it's fucking arrogant bullshit that I don't need
This is not what they are trying to do. I'm sorry that you feel that way.

I believe MathBlade comes from a place of being misunderstood a lot and so is trying to clear up what they feel could be either a communication issue or scum without reasons to push.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3022 (isolation #205) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:06 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 3015, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 3013, JaeReed wrote: Is it possible that this just stems from smith and drealmerz being in a hood together and therefore communicating there?
and you were able to deduce that yourself without needing it explained to you point by point, why can't TWO HEADS WHO SEEM SORT OF SMART AT LEAST FIGURE IT OUT BETWEEN THEM????
I can also quite easily read emotional cues where I don't think either head has an easy time of that. It appears to me that Titus is not scumreading you, and it's just MathBlade. I asked that to get MathBlade to talk to me to maybe be able to convince them of my viewpoint on their read.

I understand your frustration right now. I really do, I've been there before to the point that I self voted because I got frustrated that I couldn't communicate effectively with Math. I believe they are probably feeling quite a large amount of frustration over this, too. Maybe take 5 to cool down? You didn't want this to turn toxic, remember? I'll try to figure out the problem in the meantime, yeah?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3027 (isolation #206) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:12 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 3018, The DEO wrote:
In post 3013, JaeReed wrote:Is it possible that this just stems from smith and drealmerz being in a hood together and therefore communicating there?
That is possible but I feel it is unlikely because of the fact that he then wouldn't be just skeptical he would be almost certain. The way mhsmith phrases it makes it seem like there is room for doubt.

~~Math
I believe that would be because there is some room for doubt. He might be fairly certain from the hood that drealmerz is town and therefore wasn't redirected, but he can't know that for certain if he's town. If anything, I believe the fact that there's room for doubt points more to mhsmith not being scummy for that (note that I'm not necessarily saying he's town for it, just that it's a null point to me). Does that make sense?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3029 (isolation #207) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:15 pm

Post by JaeReed »

drealmerz, the way I understand it you felt manipulated by The DEO into scumreading S_S after he flipped green, yes?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3039 (isolation #208) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:27 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 3032, drealmerz7 wrote:I can see POTENTIAL scumdoings in all of that.
That's the thing though isn't it? You can see potential scumdoings in everything anyone does if you want to. What it comes down to is what is more likely, imo.

I do not believe The DEO's play here has been scum motivated moreso than town motivated.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3043 (isolation #209) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:34 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 3034, The DEO wrote:I don't see it that way. In a hood with a townread I would collaborate.
In such if a redirection flipped my first thought would be "I wasn't redirected into the hood."
If his first thought was to claim vig here where is that surity of him sayinf he wasn't redirected in the hood after me asking several times? I feel he would have had more conviction. I don't like how mhsmith threw shade on it the instant I suggested it.

~~Math
He could be sure that drealmerz wasn't redirected without being sure that no one else was?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3044 (isolation #210) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:42 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 3038, drealmerz7 wrote:I just tried explaining it to you

wtf
The thing is your explanation is a more emotional one. That would require Math to read emotional responses at a fairly high level, I think?

@Math I do not believe there was a point where he stated a reason to scumread your slot on D1, if that's what you're asking for? This was the closest I could find:
In post 732, drealmerz7 wrote:hey, The DEO, I'm getting more and more comfortable being thread mason with you cause we see a lot of stuff eye-to-eye here and it does make me comfortable! maybe a little too comfortable for comfort though so I've got my eye on you still
He exhibits some paranoia over potential buddying.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3046 (isolation #211) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:45 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 3040, drealmerz7 wrote:so give me a better SR and make the case!! I'm listening!
...............................................................................................................................

I feel like I need those breathing exercises after seeing this.

Remember my case on Vedith? I've asked multiple times what you thought of that and you've always defaulted to talking about Vaxkiller instead. I want your opinion on why what Vedith did D1 and how he positioned himself there and stayed off wagons is in any way town indicative or not scum indicative enough for a vote, please.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3049 (isolation #212) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:54 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 3045, mhsmith0 wrote:PS lycan redirecting dreal onto himself (as opposed to, say, back onto dreal) seems especially ridiculous. A redirect can be a fun way to get scum to target themselves with a night kill or other action; lycan redirecting anyone to target lycan makes MUCH less sense than lycan redirecting someone to literally anyone other than lycan (which agian makes rather little sense in the situation)
I don't believe it's so ridiculous in this context.

Lycan thought he was going to be pushed to be the next mislynch. Given his ability should have had him live for this day phase, he could have redirected his scumread drealmerz onto himself in order to both prove that he's town, and prove drealmerz was scum through his death after redirecting drealmerz to him. He did clearly say something about us not taking him alive, didn't he?

In that case we still circle back to what FA was saying though. Something also vanillaized him for the kill to not be delayed.

In that case it's 3 scenarios:
1) Scum!drealmerz was meant to kill elsewhere while a buddy vanillaized Lycan and got kill redirected onto Lycan
2) Scum!drealmerz is also a vanillaizer and meant to kill/vanillaize either Lycan or elsewhere and got redirected onto Lycan
2) Town!drealmerz meant to kill Lycan with a vig shot and scum vanillaized Lycan so the delayed death wouldn't cause issues with their next likely mislynch
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3051 (isolation #213) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:58 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 3047, drealmerz7 wrote:because I'm not going to vote a slot based on D1 of the previous owner of the slot, that seems reckless

I totally see it as scummy from vedith on D1, absolutely no doubt, but, my experience with vedith doesn't make that damning IN THE SLIGHTEST, he plays pretty fucking scummy as town

the kind of player who probably prefer to live to the end-game and lose rather than die early and win - a selfish player who was likely positioning himself to best suit himself in the long run - I can see him doing that as scum or town, but that is just from the limited exposure I have of him, I have to keep that in mind

it's not damning or excusable, its simply a base to go from, and from there, is why it turns to vax, he's that slot now and has produced MUCH MORE content than vedith did
I don't feel like giving potential scum a pass because they always look scummy as town is good play. I've successfully read people like that before (unless their name is Klingoncelt in which case I'm 0/2), and it's more to do with the way the associates point and whether the read is genuine, same as everyone else. I feel as though you're just not trying to actually sort the slot because it's lynchbait at best, which is a very lazy read.
In post 3048, drealmerz7 wrote:how many completed games you have with vedith?
I actually don't know. I don't readily remember everyone I've played with before if they're largely unremarkable. Could be none, could be a handful? My case isn't meta-based though so it's a moot point.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3088 (isolation #214) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:02 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Some of us are going to compromise on voting townreads if we want a lynch. Gross. :/
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3090 (isolation #215) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:04 pm

Post by JaeReed »

I don't think no lynching in a game where we're already informationally starved is a good idea, drealm.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3097 (isolation #216) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:14 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Gamma, smith, Klingon, maybe zef at this stage. Those are the ones I have the least confidence in my reads of that seem to be on the table.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3100 (isolation #217) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:18 pm

Post by JaeReed »

I don't think The DEO will want Gamma on the table, though.

Postie the thing is, you're not incorrect, but of the lot I still think zef is showing the most actual attempts to gamesolve despite that, which means he's more likely to be town.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3104 (isolation #218) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:27 pm

Post by JaeReed »

So by my count by Page 20 the votes looked like this:

DEO wagon had Vax having an awful jump on with a "bought your vote" comment in response to Titus saying Math bought drinks. Kuroi had a "we need to consolidate votes" jump on, which then tied it with the Vax wagon. drealmerz jumped on during the back and forth.

The DEO (4): Klingoncelt, Vaxkiller, KuroiXHF, drealmerz7
Vaxkiller (3): JaeReed, Gamma Emerald
ɀefiend (1): Creature
Mhsmith0 (1): ɀefiend
Frozen Angel (1): The DEO

Not Voting: Postie, Mhsmith0, Frozen Angel

With 12 alive it takes 7 votes to lynch.

Gonna continue getting an unofficial count up after the latest vote changes.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3106 (isolation #219) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:32 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Unofficial by my count:

The DEO (3): Klingoncelt, Vaxkiller, KuroiXHF
Vaxkiller (3): JaeReed, Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald (2): mhsmith0, drealmerz7
ɀefiend (1): Creature
Frozen Angel (1): The DEO

Not Voting: Postie, Frozen Angel

JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3108 (isolation #220) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:34 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 3101, Postie wrote:
In post 3100, JaeReed wrote:Postie the thing is, you're not incorrect, but of the lot I still think zef is showing the most actual attempts to gamesolve despite that, which means he's more likely to be town.
Quotes and why you think they're genuine examples of game-solving? All I'm seeing is a relentless tunnel on DEO and refusal to accept any other viewpoints.
Honestly? I don't have the energy after everything else. I don't have a confident enough townread that I feel like defending it. I feel drained from defending my hard TRs today already from each other.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3110 (isolation #221) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:38 pm

Post by JaeReed »

I really would just prefer Vax. There is too much resistance to that lynch and too much of people ignoring my points then asking for them repeatedly. Counterwagon on my hardest townread DEO popped up to it. Now a counterwagon on Gamma the person voting with me on Vax. But people are saying he's town so :/ iunno. I'll hammer or vote on whoever gets up to a leading wagon that I'm not hard townreading at this point.

pedit - thanks drealmz <3 *hugs*
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3111 (isolation #222) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:40 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 3110, JaeReed wrote:I really would just prefer Vax. There is too much resistance to that lynch and too much of people ignoring my points then asking for them repeatedly. Counterwagon on my hardest townread DEO popped up to it. Now a counterwagon on Gamma the person voting with me on Vax. But people are saying he's town so :/ iunno. I'll hammer or vote on whoever gets up to a leading wagon that I'm not hard townreading at this point.
I mean even those points aren't particularly relevant as reasons, actually.
The people asking me to case Vax after I already did so are mostly my townreads + zef I think?
The people doing counterwagon votes outside of my townreads are Klingon and smith only and I think Klingon voted DEO ages ago and hasn't been around much since, so it's really just smith.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3123 (isolation #223) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:28 pm

Post by JaeReed »

What does KTS say about vax?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3136 (isolation #224) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:06 am

Post by JaeReed »

I also had the voting point that you left out. And one of those posts had literally nothing to do with you and was about smith, iirc.

No one has been able to tell me why those posts from vedith are not necessarily scum indicative so yeah, that is a case when combined with the voting history. A case which no one has been able to tell me is wrong and scum were ignoring hoping I'd go away so I'm pretty sure I'm right here. The fact that Vax ignored it right up til now is further proof.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3139 (isolation #225) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:12 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 3128, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 3104, JaeReed wrote:DEO wagon had Vax having an awful jump on with a "bought your vote" comment in response to Titus saying Math bought drinks.
Jareed hates jokes. Check.
Jokes with votes while pretending they're the real reason is for RVS.

"Pressure" votes this close to deadline is a vote to deadline lynch the person.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3140 (isolation #226) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:13 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 3138, Creature wrote:When will the day end?
2ish days is the deadline.

Vote Vax?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3142 (isolation #227) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:16 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 3132, Postie wrote:The OMGUS feels vaguely town but dear god both of those posts are pinging the fuck out of me.
I don't feel any emotion behind the omgus. How are you reading it as town?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3143 (isolation #228) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:18 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 3141, Creature wrote:Why he's scum?
I feel Vedith was grandstanding when interacting with S_S, didn't vote a major wagon D1, and D2 voteparked on Lycanfire.

Unless you want me two walls about it that's the gist.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3146 (isolation #229) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:53 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 3145, Postie wrote:
In post 3142, JaeReed wrote:
In post 3132, Postie wrote:The OMGUS feels vaguely town but dear god both of those posts are pinging the fuck out of me.
I don't feel any emotion behind the omgus. How are you reading it as town?
Because you're obviously not going to be lynched so it seems silly for him to vote there if he wants to survive. Could just be bad scum though.
So lack of survivalism. That could be town-indicative.

Are you actually against the lynch because of it?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3153 (isolation #230) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:10 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Why?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3156 (isolation #231) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:17 pm

Post by JaeReed »

So you'd prefer zefiend? Or is that only Titus?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3228 (isolation #232) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:51 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 3219, Postie wrote:VOTE: zefiend
VOTE: zefiend
I feel like you're trying to communicate a scumread to me but I don't quite understand who it is
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3233 (isolation #233) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:01 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 3231, Postie wrote:Oh. Claiming your shot is slightly more excusable then.
It is? I'm so damn confused lol.

What's your read on Alisae?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3237 (isolation #234) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:12 pm

Post by JaeReed »

I want thoughts from KTS and a little time to look through Kuroi's voting patterns and reads, along with who resisted and went along with the Vax wagon and who kept telling me I didn't have a case, but my vote will probably end up sheeping on zef at this stage unless I find something else that seems like a smoking gun to me.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3239 (isolation #235) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:22 pm

Post by JaeReed »

His end of day stuff is all going to be wifom. Probably better to look at earlier associates.

What's the smoking gun on zef? Everything from the start of the push on DEO? Or do we have associative stuff too?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3241 (isolation #236) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:27 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Urgh I'm gonna do a RachMarie and talk about my life. I don't own air conditioner nor do we have ceiling fans in this house and it's 89 degrees F here with 63% humidity and I just....Normally I don't hate the heat but this is awful q.q

pedit oh that's better than my news lol
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3258 (isolation #237) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:12 pm

Post by JaeReed »

DEO isn't scum and the more you try to push it the more I want to policy you. I agree with Titus on that.

JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3262 (isolation #238) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:15 pm

Post by JaeReed »

No, I've already said it just like I'd already presented my case on Vax and you were one of the ones ignoring it. So no, I'm not playing parrot with you.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3263 (isolation #239) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:16 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 3259, drealmerz7 wrote:you're not obvious town, get over yourself
Yes, they are. So right back at you.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3276 (isolation #240) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:27 pm

Post by JaeReed »

I don't have the patience to deal with this again, drealmerz, I really don't. I have few reads I have absolute confidence in and if you shoot in them I'm going to be extremely pissed because it's autowin otherwise the way I see it.

Either play like the town vig and don't shoot obvtown, or be lynched because you want to play the equivalent of a serial killer shooting at random. At this stage it is incredibly anti-town to shoot in the townblock.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3285 (isolation #241) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:44 pm

Post by JaeReed »

My "don't shoot these" block: Creature, Postie, myself, DEO, Alisae
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3288 (isolation #242) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:03 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 3286, drealmerz7 wrote:that's a horrible "townblock" imo

creature has been MIA and fishy as fuck, GE while apparently NAI for his absence, still doesn't get anywhere close to a TR for me, muchless such an assured one to become a "townblockee"

I have no interest in shooting you or postie
If I were telling you my TOWNblock I would have said TOWNblock. That's my DON'T SHOOT THESE block.

Creature is fine. He offered no resistance when I asked him to vote Vax and Vedith was clearly trying to buddy him on D1. Alisae is good enough for now with Postie saying she's more likely to be town than not since they would have had a PT to sort each other overnight, and I trust that Alisae is an easy enough read having been in her first newbie not that long ago.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3291 (isolation #243) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:28 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 3289, Alisae wrote:WOWIE MY PLAYSTYLE IS EXACTLY THE SAME TO MY FIRST GAME OF MAFIA ON SITE EVER!
Absolutely not the same, don't sass me =P I'm just aware of your play and that it's easy enough to read at this stage still.
In post 3290, drealmerz7 wrote:so your don't shoot these block is different than your townblock? can you explain how? I would think they'd be pretty much the same?
Sure. It's anti-town to shoot in that group of people, but I don't necessarily read all of them as town with 100% confidence. My townblock and "don't shoot these" blocks overlap but are not the same.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3294 (isolation #244) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:54 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 3292, Alisae wrote:Anyhowz Senpai (Jae), I would like to remind you that le Creeps (The person FA replaced) was on every big wagon.
Your thoughts on ?
It was bad. That said, I don't think Creeps knows what's AI and what's not.

What's your point about the big wagons, and why are you bringing him up at this time?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3296 (isolation #245) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:07 pm

Post by JaeReed »

My opinion is wifom end of day shit after he was hammered. I don't like trying to read known wifom. I'd prefer only looking at the stuff from before he was screwed and probably felt he was in a good enough position to help his partners.

Also, Creeps didn't jump ship onto the Lycanfire wagon, so he hasn't really been on every major wagon.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3297 (isolation #246) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:09 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 3295, Alisae wrote:Just an observation on the wagons part.
There's no such thing as "just" observations. You were trying to imply it was scummy, yes? I don't see it. IIRC DEO has also been on every major wagon and they're a townread of mine so...
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3299 (isolation #247) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:14 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Have you backread at all?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3301 (isolation #248) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:27 pm

Post by JaeReed »

mmkay

then what do you think it means that my read on you seems lazy?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3303 (isolation #249) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:32 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Mixed. I meant to reread during the night but got lazy/depressed and played steam games while drinking instead.

Gamma had both good posts and bad posts, and I'm aware he's lynchbait as a general rule. I wanted to try and sort whether Vedith was protecting a partner or whiteknighting town with his defense of Gamma and discredit of Shadow_Step when he interacted about it but I never got around to it.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3304 (isolation #250) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:32 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 3301, JaeReed wrote:mmkay

then what do you think it means that my read on you seems lazy?
Now back to this question, and don't answer it with another question. I want a proper answer.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3307 (isolation #251) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:39 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 3305, The DEO wrote:If Drealmerz wasn't blocked that means either he shot someone who scum shot or the target was BP/healed or he is just scum claiming vig. Once maybe but twice...Drealmerz needs rope.
Drealmerz claims to have not had a shot last night to use.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3312 (isolation #252) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:43 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 3306, Alisae wrote:I know, I just wanted to know your read on Gamma.

And see how I feel like it was lazy? You weren't really sure about your Gamma read but you're sure about mine after Postie said that I'm town.
And now I'm in your townblock.
I mean, it's cool that you TR me, but the jump from "Gamma gave me mixed feelings about the slot" too "Alisae's slot is town" is strange and awkward.
Hell, I didn't even say much and you gave me a TR basicly because Postie said they thought I was town? Like, wat.
You still didn't answer my question. What do you think my read of you means?
I trust Postie's ability to read you at this point in the game.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3313 (isolation #253) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:44 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 3309, Alisae wrote:I mean, you must have A LOT of trust in Postie's judgment if you feel that way.
I've played with Postie before and I definitely believe she is highly competent, yes.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3317 (isolation #254) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:48 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 3316, Alisae wrote:
In post 3312, JaeReed wrote:
In post 3306, Alisae wrote:I know, I just wanted to know your read on Gamma.

And see how I feel like it was lazy? You weren't really sure about your Gamma read but you're sure about mine after Postie said that I'm town.
And now I'm in your townblock.
I mean, it's cool that you TR me, but the jump from "Gamma gave me mixed feelings about the slot" too "Alisae's slot is town" is strange and awkward.
Hell, I didn't even say much and you gave me a TR basicly because Postie said they thought I was town? Like, wat.
You still didn't answer my question. What do you think my read of you means?
I trust Postie's ability to read you at this point in the game.
A. tbh I don't really get what you're asking ;~;
B. Fine
I'm asking for your analysis of what that could mean for my alignment.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3324 (isolation #255) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:19 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 3321, drealmerz7 wrote:it's a "loss neighborhood" btw - for those who died an early death
For the record part of my role is I'm informed a neighbourhood exists for those who experienced great loss, so I can confirm that a hood for this does exist in the game. I've been informed of this from the start, not able to see the neighbourhood or join it or know who is in it though.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3326 (isolation #256) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:22 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 3320, Alisae wrote:That either you're probably scum trying to blend in with what's going on or you're town that just trust their townreads.
Might be another option but those are the current two that are in my silly head atm.
Ok, so you're positing I'm scum with Vaxkiller?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3489 (isolation #257) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:51 pm

Post by JaeReed »

See, I really want to be like "yeah vig Klingon" but I actually caused town to lose by pushing a vig to do that in Shadowrun and I misread Klingon the only other time I played with her before that... I have an absolutely terrible track record at reading her so I'm just gonna leave that up to others to chime in on whether it's a good vig shot or no. I think her lack of participation is NAI and I believe she's been giving KTS thoughts.

Speaking of KTS... What were his thoughts after those flips?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3491 (isolation #258) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:06 pm

Post by JaeReed »

What do you mean aren't using it in a deathtunnel?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3494 (isolation #259) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:25 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Hm ok. I need to work out which of my townreads are wrong.

What do you think about Vedith voting drealmerz like all of D1? My theory is he was trying to get a lynchbait wagon to happen. Also what are your thoughts on the way Vax reacted with Gamma saying he had too many townreads? And thoughts on his non-stance of Creeps20 where he said he didn't seem like scum then as soon as FA replaced in gave a townread there?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3496 (isolation #260) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:30 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Oh.. I hadn't noticed that DEO didn't vote zefiend.

I don't know. I feel like scum!Math wouldn't have used Postie's defense of their personality outside the game making it impossible for Math to have gone after Lycanfire in the way they did while knowing he's not groupscum. I think Math wouldn't want the win tainted by something like that if they were scum so probably wouldn't have wanted a read on them to be based on it.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3498 (isolation #261) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:35 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Lol I was about to be all "You join with your vote" then I remembered you don't have one right now.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3503 (isolation #262) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:22 pm

Post by JaeReed »

smith are there associates you can draw from Vedith/Vax?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3516 (isolation #263) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:27 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 3504, Klingoncelt wrote:... non-stance of Creeps20 ... he said he didn't seem like scum then as soon as FA replaced in gave a townread there...

Going through Vax's ISO, he seemed to Townread actual Townies, and Scumread the low hanging fruit.
Generally yeah, but why not Creeps is what I can't get. I definitely would classify him as lhf.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3551 (isolation #264) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:57 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 3540, Alisae wrote:Reason why I'm SRing you right now is mostly considering Vax's drop from "Don't lynch FA" to "FA is my highest scumread" seems wierd.
Now that I am thinking about it it could be moreso just laying false assciatives.
That part is actually the wifom part.

What I was looking at was earlier than that.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3624 (isolation #265) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:28 pm

Post by JaeReed »

And here I thought someone might have posted something relevant to anything.

Are we all just waiting on zefiend at this stage?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3630 (isolation #266) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:50 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 3627, Klingoncelt wrote:JaeReed and FA - remember Math doing it in that other game, where they talked about baby names?

They did a lot of talking and NO SCUMHUNTING.

Here we are, DAY 4 and Titus hasn't used her sooper secret townbloc powers to tunnel any scumz.
Titus is not MathBlade, and MathBlade is not Titus.

Yes they are in the same slot, but that doesn't mean one person's meta should apply to the other.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3633 (isolation #267) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:54 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In Shadowrun Math was trying to use the baby names thing to direct where FA was using her ability so it wouldn't cross over with the scum kill (from my understanding anyway) whereas here the whole thing seems to be clarifying something FA misunderstood when receiving information.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3729 (isolation #268) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:48 pm

Post by JaeReed »

I love how
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3730 (isolation #269) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:48 pm

Post by JaeReed »

I don't even need to claim to the thread

because people out my role anyway
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3733 (isolation #270) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:50 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Not your fault, Math.

/hugs both people in DEO slot
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3835 (isolation #271) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:34 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 3830, The DEO wrote:But if mhsmith is scum then Drealmerz is SK.
Not necessarily. If smith is scum he knows there's no harm in confirming drealmerz as town because drealmerz heaviest scumread is you, so that's where he's most likely to shoot.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3839 (isolation #272) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:45 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 3838, Alisae wrote:Jae what do you make of Math SRing you and then Titus coming in and saying that Math was just getting paranoid?
They switched reads lol. It's hilarious. Other than that, not much.

What I do make something of is FA stretching in every way possible trying to find herself a mislynch.
VOTE: Frozen Angel
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3843 (isolation #273) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:03 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 3841, Frozen Angel wrote:whats your read on mhs jae? do they use french cars? what do you make of their different result on drealm (it wasn't a rolecop according to their claim)
I don't understand what you mean by the french cars thing.

My read on smith goes back and forth. His result is consistent.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3844 (isolation #274) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:04 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 3842, Alisae wrote:Jae keep that in mind for a bit for me will ya?
I wanna talk to a certain Solosis about somethin first...
Duosion.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3863 (isolation #275) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:47 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1892, JaeReed wrote:Treating him like an IC for his flavour reveal and the double day which we're not even sure was caused by him is a lazy af read. It deserves a vote while I continue my reread, at the very least.
Considering we'd already had the talk about it on D2 when people were doing that and it was D3 with enough content to read him already. Then you have the fact that so far in my reread I was already scumreading him, which Math, you'd know if you read the bit I had in the spoiler in the PT.

Long story short, while I was rereading overnight to try to engage and get my bearings in the game again because I stopped scumreading my major scumreads (being boring and Lycan) I found lots of things from Vedith pinged me. That was just the topping from the replacement that pushed me to actually vote before I even finished reading up (and then I stopped bothering to reread because I'm lazy).
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3864 (isolation #276) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:53 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 3861, The DEO wrote:
In post 3839, JaeReed wrote:
In post 3838, Alisae wrote:Jae what do you make of Math SRing you and then Titus coming in and saying that Math was just getting paranoid?
They switched reads lol. It's hilarious. Other than that, not much.

What I do make something of is FA stretching in every way possible trying to find herself a mislynch.
VOTE: Frozen Angel
Is this mhsmith or zefiend? No.

Then, I am not interested.

~Titus
Sorry what? I was on zefiend and you took your sweet time. You still haven't given me a case on him despite me asking multiple times, so I was there on blind trust of you and Postie. Except Postie can't vote and you didn't for ages.

You weren't interested in Vaxkiller lynch either. If you were I would have a lot easier time defending your slot. Instead you have to make it hard for me by not giving reasons and resisting scum lynches.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3865 (isolation #277) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:54 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 3852, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 3850, The DEO wrote:Yeah pushing a lynch is NAI if scum. It depends on how they push or where they vote and how. I have pushed scum lynches as scum just did so horribly people called my buddy townfirm. Mini 1800 if you want the game. I pretty much screamed Karnos was scum and no one wanted to believe it. Because Neopolitan isn't something a scum would claim *facepalm*

~~Math
jae started it when no case was represented on him. I give him the creds of that push.
This is a huge flip from earlier when you proclaimed you were pretty much conftown for the Vax flip and threw shade asking why I was town. Despite never actually voting Vax and derailing the thread conversation to the point people kept asking me to requote the same damn case I had on Vax over and over and over.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3867 (isolation #278) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:56 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 3853, The DEO wrote:It could be that JaeReed is town and right or it was a planned bus/vote.
I.Don't.Bus.

The only times I like to vote a partner is when they're doomed or I know for a fact that a lynch won't go through. And that can actually be attested to by people in this game.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3868 (isolation #279) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:57 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 3862, Frozen Angel wrote:And Jae said that when?
I said D2 Postie was reading Creeps newbtown. I don't know anything more on Postie's read on you other than whatever has been in thread and I've forgotten that by now. She obviously townreads you since she told you my role though.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3869 (isolation #280) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:58 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 3866, Postie wrote:Titus and Math, please coordinate and get your shit together ASAP. You've been faffing around for almost half the day now and it's not doing anyone any favours.
Have my vote today.
Who would you like?

UNVOTE:
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3872 (isolation #281) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:02 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 3870, Frozen Angel wrote:I'm conftown for something else related to him
For knowing his role and mentioning that there could be a vanillaizer?

I see no reason that makes you conftown at all. It's a case of too much information and if you're scum that just comes from knowing your buddies role and trying to get towncred from knowing what happened.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3873 (isolation #282) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:03 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 3871, Postie wrote:
In post 3869, JaeReed wrote:Have my vote today.
Who would you like?

UNVOTE:
Yay! zefiend please!

Not moving unless Postie says to.

You don't believe the claim?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3874 (isolation #283) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:03 pm

Post by JaeReed »

@FA how is the baby and you btw?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3908 (isolation #284) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:15 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 3897, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 3893, Postie wrote:Can we just lynch zefiend
No. Unless you're Scum, vote for DEO.
I will not. So I am scum by your standards here.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3935 (isolation #285) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:50 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Could have been in prep for a mislynch on Lycan that would be forced through with the boring non-flip. Keeps confirmed town from finding the scum pushing them.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3944 (isolation #286) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:55 pm

Post by JaeReed »

It's a fine argument for them vanillaizing him. Lycan gets pushed and can sort the town and scum on his wagon while being confirmed town to lead. Vanillaized when he's lynched he just disappears and they only have to deal with unconfirmed living players.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3947 (isolation #287) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:57 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 3943, Alisae wrote:
In post 3940, The DEO wrote:The vanillized makes sure he dies and frames Drealmerz. It is a matter of bullet economics.

~~Math
inb4 he actually got vanillized.
?

Of course Lycan was vanillized. He wasn't able to post the next day when he was supposed to be delayed death.

That has nothing to do with the post you quoted?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3974 (isolation #288) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:41 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 3968, drealmerz7 wrote:you don't get lynched because scum wants to keep you around to muck up the game, duh

just skimming

off to watch something/fall asleep
I mean this is generally why I'm alive at the end of games despite being obvtown I think >.<
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4069 (isolation #289) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:46 pm

Post by JaeReed »

drealmz how does it feel to be a jerk to those who don't have English as their first language yet still write it better than over 50% of the population that does?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4091 (isolation #290) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:11 pm

Post by JaeReed »

They're not groupscum together. That's about all I have. Did you read the spoilered bit in the PT?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4096 (isolation #291) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:16 pm

Post by JaeReed »

It was already announced, Math.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4103 (isolation #292) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:26 pm

Post by JaeReed »

I mean I already stated that. I'm asking for your opinion on the spoilered stuff because I'm lost on whether that is AI or just null.

I obviously don't have a strong grip on their alignment otherwise I wouldn't be defaulting my vote to a townread and would be pursuing my own scumread. I wanted you to weigh in on what you thought about the stuff in the spoiler so I could get a second opinion.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4170 (isolation #293) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:50 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Actually everything relates to hoods or deaths.

Part of my role is being informed of a neighbourhood for those who suffered great loss
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4333 (isolation #294) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:05 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Obviously not. That would be a third party that isn't serial killer.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4337 (isolation #295) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:11 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 4335, drealmerz7 wrote:town or scum-aligned lyncher? cause it's a RC game?

I just feel a bit of obsession there

postie, no 2nd choice?
Literally impossible. Lyncher wins as soon as they get their target lynched, ergo, they can only be self-aligned.

There's an obsession because she's sure he's scum, or at the very least needs his flip to continue and re-evaluate at this point.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4373 (isolation #296) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:24 pm

Post by JaeReed »

There'd be two roles exactly the same if you think they're both town. Direct CC's.

First though: drealmerz where's your shot?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4381 (isolation #297) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:28 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Also, when I fused with Postie she was boosted to a slightly stronger version of the same role she had.
When I fused with The DEO it allowed both Titus and MathBlade to act during the night.
smith's claim of flavour cop upgraded to role cop makes no sense in light of that. It's a different role, and even if that was what happened with the boost, you then have the fact that he has claimed a slightly stronger base version of Postie's role.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4387 (isolation #298) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:29 pm

Post by JaeReed »

There's also the fact that drealmerz and smith both thought someone else was able to see the hood and I have no idea why they'd think that without one of them knowing it for sure and planting the idea.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4394 (isolation #299) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:32 pm

Post by JaeReed »

I still want to hear from drealmerz who he targeted last night.
No one else needs to claim rn.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4406 (isolation #300) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:44 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Speaking of, drealmerz who did you target? And did anyone end up shipped last night?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4409 (isolation #301) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:47 pm

Post by JaeReed »

I'm not claiming any more about my role right now.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4458 (isolation #302) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:23 pm

Post by JaeReed »

drealmz when can you shoot again?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4477 (isolation #303) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:50 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 4471, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 4467, Postie wrote:
In post 4465, drealmerz7 wrote:smith is my 3rd strongest TR btw
Why?
I read a lot by tone/feel/gut/behavior of the players - he seems totally genuine, matter-of-fact, unphased because he has nothing to hide, town-intentioned

his hood interaction has been good, he's not buddyed me at all just talks to me like a player with no agenda other than to figure things out - I've felt trust towards him for a while and it waned a little there but once zefiend was outed as having been in the hood it all has fallen into place and maybe I should even him as 2nd TR for how I feel about trusting what he's saying / feel good about how he's doing this most recent interaction too
Your top 3 TRs should be any order of {Postie, FA, myself}... You seriously have someone who has been lazy and dismissive of pretty much every scum lynch so far higher than the people who have actually pushed through scum lynches as a group?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4520 (isolation #304) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:12 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Waiting on malachite to weigh in at this stage. Then I'll likely be voting smith.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4528 (isolation #305) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:15 am

Post by JaeReed »

VOTE: smith

Is malachite an alt?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4536 (isolation #306) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:46 am

Post by JaeReed »

We're not massclaiming yet. Lynch smith first then if the game doesn't end massclaim.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4606 (isolation #307) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:58 pm

Post by JaeReed »

I don't know who scum is right now tbh. I want to discuss a bit more with Postie.

Thoughts on Malachite: She posted. Towntell for Yume from my knowledge. I'd like her to post a bit more :)

Have you caught up, Mala? Any thoughts on who is scum/town aside from KTS thoughts?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4628 (isolation #308) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:40 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 4626, Alisae wrote:Oh fuck this shit.
VOTE: Malachite
I don't see why scum!mhsmith hops on the Zefield wagon.
I don't like his posturing now, I don't like how he tiptoed the Zefield lynch till the last minute, and I don't like his claim.
But if he was scum I don't believe he would have got on the Zefield wagon.

If Mala isn't scum, I'm gonna look towards lynching Drealmerz or mhsmith. Drealmerz cuz possible SK, and mhsmith because of the things I don't like about him that I just said.
Why did you vote Mala without seeing if she would respond to my questions? :/
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4629 (isolation #309) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:43 pm

Post by JaeReed »

UNVOTE:

Mala is now at 2 days not posting.

I think Klingon's posting was still really bad overall but figured Mala would be an easy read once it was slipped who she was. Less likely now that she's been voted :/
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4652 (isolation #310) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:43 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 2165, ɀefiend wrote:
In post 2158, mhsmith0 wrote:
In post 2108, JaeReed wrote:mhsmith0 has been largely unimpressive in a really bad way. I'm not sure if it's alignment indicative or just indicative that he's not invested in the game.
The latter but I don't really expect everyone to realize it. I'll be more involved when I get some more time I guess.
This is literally the textbook definition of posturing.

VOTE: mhsmith
In post 2166, ɀefiend wrote:
In post 2160, mhsmith0 wrote:I'll try and spend some time productively digging into zef/gamma/vax and figure out where my vote should go. Sorry for being relatively useless the past few days.
What the fuck, meant to quote this post.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4655 (isolation #311) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:47 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 2025, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In Memory

Votecount 3.82:

ɀefiend (3): The DEO, Gamma Emerald
The DEO (2): ɀefiend, Klingoncelt
Vaxkiller (1): JaeReed,
Creature (1): KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF (1): Creeps20
Gamma Emerald (1): Vaxkiller
Creeps20 (1): Creature
Mhsmith0 (0):
drealmersz7 (0):
Postie (0):
JaeReed (0):
Klingoncelt (0):

Not Voting: Postie, drealmerz7, Mhsmith0

The day will end in (expired on 2017-01-19 21:00:00).

GUESS WHO IS CATCHING UP ON FLAVOUR!?
In post 2175, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In Memory

Votecount 3.88:

ɀefiend (3): The DEO, Gamma Emerald
KuroiXHF (2): Creeps20, drealmerz7
The DEO (1): Klingoncelt
Vaxkiller (1): JaeReed
Creature (1): KuroiXHF
Gamma Emerald (1): Vaxkiller
Creeps20 (1): Creature
drealmersz7 (0):
Postie (0):
JaeReed (0):
Klingoncelt (0):

Not Voting: Postie, Mhsmith0

The day will end in (expired on 2017-01-19 21:00:00).

Flavour catchup =]
The VC's in between those posts. Much as I'd love smith to eat rope for replacing into a game and then being lazy and not trying at all, I don't feel that he's aligned with groupscum. I feel zef was trying to shadethrow there. There are also moments where I feel smith has stuck his neck out to be pro-town where as scum he could have kept silent.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4657 (isolation #312) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:51 pm

Post by JaeReed »

I'm going to be rereading D1 seriously tonight to see if I can pick up anything that I've forgotten about. If I don't get around to it, give me a poke or something.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4658 (isolation #313) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:52 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 4656, Alisae wrote:Jae, isn't that called Distancing?
That's why I checked the vote counts. It's more likely that seeing smith with 2 of the scum team in there that he was deciding over and wanting to actually look into sent zef into a panic where he felt he needed to discredit him before he could, or at least distract him from looking too deeply at it.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4659 (isolation #314) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:53 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Basically, I can see no reason for zefiend in that situation to feel he needed to distance there.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4685 (isolation #315) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:56 pm

Post by JaeReed »

@RC don't bother with the replacement.

VOTE: Malachite
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4689 (isolation #316) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:57 pm

Post by JaeReed »

I missed that, nice catch Postie.

Could just be because Alisae voted her but I want it gone. Klingon wasn't a shining beacon of townieness herself and that just sealed it.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4691 (isolation #317) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:58 pm

Post by JaeReed »

About 5 hours, Postie.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4692 (isolation #318) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:59 pm

Post by JaeReed »

There's less than 1% chance Yume was town here with that reaction. It's technically possible but no.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4710 (isolation #319) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:16 pm

Post by JaeReed »

VOTE: mhsmith0
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4711 (isolation #320) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:16 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 4707, drealmerz7 wrote:wtf would scum have a track / flavor cop or whatever all he is?
He's a role cop. Lynch him.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4719 (isolation #321) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:21 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Having two flavour cops doesn't make much sense. Having one only get CLUES about flavour (Postie) and the other be a full flavour cop makes even less.
His only claimed results are on someone who claimed their flavour in a neighbourhood with RM, and someone who was killed that night, which is convenient in the most suspicious manner possible.
An element cop without some kind of weakened role cop doesn't make sense.
If there were a weakened role cop my role would boost them to a regular role cop, and smith fits this perfectly.

Those are Postie's points on why smith is scum and fakeclaiming.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4727 (isolation #322) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:26 pm

Post by JaeReed »

None of his results have meant anything and with RM/boring unclaimed self janitor that means they were scum, and Alisae claimed flavour in the hood there. Of course he'd know it.

I'm going to make this very clear: I will not lynch anywhere else this entire game while smith is alive and I cannot be nightkilled with the vanillaizer dead.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4729 (isolation #323) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:27 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Which means even if you think smith is town you should be voting either him or me. Because a lylo with a town!smith and myself means scum wins.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4735 (isolation #324) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:33 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 4733, mhsmith0 wrote:
In post 4729, JaeReed wrote:Which means even if you think smith is town you should be voting either him or me. Because a lylo with a town!smith and myself means scum wins.
This is objectively terrible by the way. Just because you want to threaten to game throw doesn't mean town should go along w it.
It's only game throwing if you're town, which you're not. So no.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4737 (isolation #325) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:34 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Also note smith trying to throw shade on me despite me being obvtown all fucking game. He's trying to pull a scumread out his ass because he knows he's never winning this game with me in it, and he can't kill me except via lynching.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4739 (isolation #326) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:34 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Your play.

This is 100% NOT your town play in any way shape or form.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4742 (isolation #327) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:36 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Your night actions have been awful, and your defense of your night actions is not anything like town!smith from Fireworks.

This isn't anything like town!smith from Fireworks, or the newbie in terms of tone.
This is like scum!smith from Ranger's IC game with no emotional depth.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4745 (isolation #328) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:38 pm

Post by JaeReed »

I'm not engaging with this anymore. He's trying to get out of being confscum and the more I engage the more he gets a fucking chance to. smith goes.

Lynch him.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4757 (isolation #329) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:05 pm

Post by JaeReed »

I'm not answering you on jack. You're the last scum trying to get out of being roped today because you screwed up your fakeclaim. The end.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4783 (isolation #330) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:48 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 4762, drealmerz7 wrote:I'd appreciate the answers, JR, I'm really not convinced of him and your attitude is not helping me sort it
I'm actually fairly sure that was stated in the main thread, but anyway, Postie told me when walking me through with baby steps why smith is confscum.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=69128&user_select[]=27591
This is smith's ISO of a towngame. His emotional reactions there are fucking obvious. There's nothing here.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4800 (isolation #331) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:07 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 4646, Alisae wrote:pg 1 of the neighberhood with RM, DEO, and Gammaslot, Gamma says his flavor is a Slaking right away for some reason.
mhsmith is trying everything he can to find any kind of contradiction so he can weasel his way out of this.

He has fakeclaimed. End of.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4806 (isolation #332) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:09 pm

Post by JaeReed »

I was with Postie the night The DEO died. I stayed with her last night to discuss things.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4809 (isolation #333) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:11 pm

Post by JaeReed »

N1 (skipped)/D2 - Postie
N2/D3 - mhsmith0
N3/D4 - The DEO
N4/D5 - Postie
N5/D6 - Postie
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4810 (isolation #334) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:12 pm

Post by JaeReed »

I claimed the death related ability to Postie in D2.
I claimed it to smith late D3.
I claimed it to The DEO early N3.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4812 (isolation #335) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:14 pm

Post by JaeReed »

I also dislike that smith tried to get me to move to someone "more useful" as he knows about that part of my role.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4818 (isolation #336) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:19 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 4813, Frozen Angel wrote:"More Useful" when he was a rolecop?
No, he said Postie's ability was useless yesterday, and even the start of today claimed I shouldn't have been with her. I think he was hoping I'd move to you.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4827 (isolation #337) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:25 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 4816, Frozen Angel wrote:(though ninja is a possibility - I don't know slacking - someone tell if that make sense with that flavor or not)
"During most of the day, Slaking lolls around and sleeps. It is considered the laziest Pokémon, but even when it is lounging it's saving energy. It can exert a lot of power by releasing built up energy all at once, and can regain lost energy through the use of its former signature move, Slack Off. Slaking lives in forests, where it feeds on grass and ripened fruit that falls from trees. It only moves around when there is no more food within reach for it to eat."

From wiki. Ninja on Slaking makes no sense. It is a big lazy pokemon that does nothing a lot then does a lot of damage (which makes sense for the no vote then double vote thing).

JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4834 (isolation #338) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:31 pm

Post by JaeReed »

FA should I full claim the thing in here?

pedit drealmersz if you think she's scum for it then it doesn't matter because you can just agree to shoot her
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4838 (isolation #339) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:32 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 4836, mhsmith0 wrote:Fwiw I'm still not sure why scum!me doesn't use the team vanillaizer on jaereed the night he grabs me and/or strongman the next night, since that seems like a pretty obvious move overall if I knew what his abilities were.
He did not know this on the night. I told him during the day.

This is a desperate attempt to discredit me because I'm not outing the full thing that happens in thread.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4860 (isolation #340) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:46 pm

Post by JaeReed »

He's saying he thinks scum will waste the kill so that town mislynches him the next day for the scum to win the game.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4901 (isolation #341) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:08 pm

Post by JaeReed »

UNVOTE:
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4923 (isolation #342) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:40 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Creature, reads?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4934 (isolation #343) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:42 pm

Post by JaeReed »

^ lol I was just about to ask that
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4935 (isolation #344) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:42 pm

Post by JaeReed »

I can't remember anything he's done recently except push for massclaim
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4939 (isolation #345) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:49 pm

Post by JaeReed »

k so i just got paranoid and ran through his early ISO and remembered why I ended up TR'ing him after talking to Postie like D2 about her hard TR on him. We're good. I'm pretty sure the game is just solved in smith death tbh. You don't just mess up who you checked AND the result.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4942 (isolation #346) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:57 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Alisae wrote:
In post 4913, Creature wrote:Because I thought I was going to die and tbh I didn't want to keep waitings days to use.
This.
Also townreading creature for this is really townie from Alisae himself I think.

Postie was adamant that drealmersz7 is obvtown too. I'm not sold but meh. I think it's just smith.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4944 (isolation #347) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:59 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 4941, Frozen Angel wrote:I like to make sure we have a chance if we fail this lynch

in case RM was town there might be 1 mafia - 1 traitor

so if we mislynch mhs and asking drealm to vig me will put us at 4 or 3 if drealm is town as well, 3 is a game loss if 2 scums are alive so for this to work we should Be sure there is at least one scum in mhs - drealm

if drealm doesn't shoot me tonight he will be insta lynched tomorrowif mhs is not a mislynch and the game doesn't end depending on the flip the game will be poeid on scum - I STILL will be vigged by drealm and will shoot
With everything claimed so far the only way RM is town is for smith or drealmersz to have lied about their role and instead be scum janitor otherwise RM/boring didn't claim self janitor which makes them confscum.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4949 (isolation #348) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:06 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 4946, Frozen Angel wrote:The point is They got janiited with their own flavor (valinor)

Thats like earasing someone - but keeping their id card ...
I feel like RC might have just used their flavor for the janitor anyway whether it was RM/boring's doing on themself or someone else doing it on them
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4951 (isolation #349) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:07 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 4945, Frozen Angel wrote:why someone like creature can't be janitor?
Double day has been proved already, same with flavour reveal. Wouldn't it be too much to also be 1 shot lynch janitor?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4952 (isolation #350) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:10 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 4950, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 4949, JaeReed wrote:
In post 4946, Frozen Angel wrote:The point is They got janiited with their own flavor (valinor)

Thats like earasing someone - but keeping their id card ...
I feel like RC might have just used their flavor for the janitor anyway whether it was RM/boring's doing on themself or someone else doing it on them
what the point of that scum utility?
A 1 shot janitor? Or you mean the flavor of the person still being part of the janitor thing? I thought RC might have just done that for fun. Might be wrong.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4953 (isolation #351) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:12 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 4697, RadiantCowbells wrote:Immortalize (Modified Last Will): Upon dying you must choose a moment in the game to portray, and that moment plus your encapsulated player will be presented in your death scene.
Encapsulate (1-Shot Dead Neighbourizer): Once per game when a player dies you may instead capture them within your globe, allowing them to continue to talk with you via neighbourhood.
Enduring Memory (Posthumous Voter): The powerful nostalgia you emit has a lasting impact on the game and you may choose upon lynch to permanently add your vote to one player.
In post 4699, RadiantCowbells wrote:The globe shattered and in a burst of light the scene within came to life.

There was a sombre silence aboard the ship as the last passengers from a fallen world left the Grey Havens. The time of the elves had long past and their vibrant culture had long been in decline; this ending was inevitable. Yet aboard this ship there were two passengers that were not meant to be. RachMarie was one of them. The other was a gaunt man who had seen too much death and too little love. Lord Voldemort rose from his seat and spoke:

To trust those is to secure a lifeline,
A lighthouse to guide your way.
Cut the rope, take charge, and see the light alive.
Or let yourself be led into a bay
Of pure destruction.

Choose your friends wisely,
And keep your enemies even closer,
For death isn't too untimely,
For the current mass destroyer.

Good luck.

The ship faded into the distance and the image lost its lustre and finally died, the world contained within vanishing out of thought and time.
Can we talk about this too? I'm not sure what was trying to be shown to us.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4954 (isolation #352) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:13 pm

Post by JaeReed »

@RC can you confirm that if snow globe had added a vote to someone it would show up in the vote count?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4956 (isolation #353) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:18 pm

Post by JaeReed »

So it wasn't added.

@RC would that have still been there in lylo/mylo?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4959 (isolation #354) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:29 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Yeah that seems like a pretty good plan. We're just waiting on scum picks from drealm, smith, and creature then?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4961 (isolation #355) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:31 pm

Post by JaeReed »

wait do you know the person Postie wanted me to hood/boost with if she died?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4966 (isolation #356) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:00 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 4962, Frozen Angel wrote:well I was busy when night was up >.>

she talked about your extra thing, told me the thing you said about mhs enouraging you to move somewhere

That she is ertain about mhs being sum and was about to pull an Rc and 1v1 with him today and a note to herself that boring rm were 5's (i think she means in her readlist their in the down tier - scum lists

who are you enighborizing to?
Postie recommended you.
In post 4964, Frozen Angel wrote:you should do it with me

That way I might actually survive and do the vengkill or some boost like that
If you survive won't the vengekill be stopped? Either way I might go to you cuz then you can have full choice on shots.
In post 4965, Frozen Angel wrote:I had a discussion with postie about what was your possible boost on alisae slot :/ self vanalize seems so stupid when a role like yours exist
Yeah >.< Cuts out one person worth boosting.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5132 (isolation #357) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:42 pm

Post by JaeReed »

VOTE: drealmersz7

FA is obvtown.

Also claiming flavour doesn't add up to roles at all is disingenuous. The Sun was revealed to everyone at the start of day one, then caused double day. That matches with the sun. Slaking loafs around then does a lot of damage. That matches with flavour. My flavour matches with my role. The flipped flavours matched to their role.

Game just ends with this I think. The fact that he didn't push the bp claim
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5133 (isolation #358) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:43 pm

Post by JaeReed »

"is condemning." was how I was going to finish that last sentence. ^
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5138 (isolation #359) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:49 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 5136, mhsmith0 wrote:sort of checking in, not hammering, actual content to come later
(i.e. you now have confirmation it's not me/alisae as a team)
Actually both FA and Alisae unvoted at the top of the page :P So there wasn't a way for you two to hammer anyways, since FA unvoted.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5142 (isolation #360) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:29 pm

Post by JaeReed »

RC's vote count was off earlier and still had you and Alisae voting d7. Has been fixed since then.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5183 (isolation #361) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:45 am

Post by JaeReed »

Hi I'm here.

I don't know if I was shot at or not but last night's shot was the only correct one to make as my boost was going to make Creature an IC.

I'm actually going to do the legwork here.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5185 (isolation #362) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:00 am

Post by JaeReed »

I know. But on the very off chance that I've been wrong on him all game I want to at least look like I put thought into lylo before voting Postie's obvtown read.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5187 (isolation #363) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:11 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 4986, drealmerz7 wrote:who I figure is most likely scum at top, down to least likely at bottom

creature - at this point this might be the right lynch for this Day. He's been super-lurking almost the entire game with hardly any (and certainly no recent) good efforts to get involved and help game solve. If he's 3p scum, how long are we going to let him linger around while we all spin on our heals and he stays out of focus

alisae - this slot has gotten by a lot of the game by being called town by The DEO and not having to do much else. Yes, there's a good amount of participation in the thread now that alisae has taken it over as opposed to gamma's lurkness, but a lot of that participation is fillerfluff and what I see as positioning himself in regards to other players. I find a lot of his theorizing to be rather empty, like he doesn't actually believe what they're coming up with could be true at all and they're only trying to come up with stuff that 'sounds good.'

FA - could totally be scum and almost want to put this slot above alisae - really seems to me like they're trying to control what every single player thinks and bully their view on to everyone because SHE KNOWS BEST, but then she's not writing anything down or taking accurate notes so she can conveniently "whoops I forgot that detail in my analysis it changes everything!" Like if this is truly her town game I don't know why she's so highly regarded as a game solver AT ALL. Seems more likely scum-motivated to be how they are than teamtown oriented.

---
JR - while I get pings here and there I'm still quite confident this is town

smith - I've seriously gotten almost no pings from this slot the whole game since smith took it over - everything seems genuine and in the interest of town. Why on earth would he slip info about his abilities as scum (after the lycan kill and his vague report to me in the hood on what he "saw") Further, if I were scum, I would have killed him because of his utility and my being aware of it BEFORE it was made publicly aware that he shared something in the hood like that.
drealm given these were your reads, why did you shoot Alisae over Creature last night?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5196 (isolation #364) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:21 pm

Post by JaeReed »

@RC who chose the scene to present for Malachite/Klingoncelt's snow globe lynch ability? Was it Malachite, or KTS?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5198 (isolation #365) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:23 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 5161, Alisae wrote:So um...I'm conftown. So that's nice.
And I townread BaeReed so...
VOTE: drealmerz
Alibae why did you townread me enough to bet the game on it at this point?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5200 (isolation #366) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:25 pm

Post by JaeReed »

So Malachite then. Just wasn't sure since she seemed to have flaked.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5201 (isolation #367) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:26 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 5199, Alisae wrote:I don't see you being scum.
A. Because of your role.
B. Because I trust FA's read on you.
C. Because DREALMERZ is the SK
I don't think there's an SK, and if there was one I think it was RM/boring.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5203 (isolation #368) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:31 pm

Post by JaeReed »

I'm confirmed town by not hammering. I can take as long as I want to deliberate this and evaluate. Postie had a hard TR on drealmersz7 and I wouldn't be doing her justice to not take that into account and at least try to evaluate everything.

Plus I'd actually like to win a lylo for once.

BTW did I mention that if I got shot at night my fusion partner would die instead?
Was fused with Postie, Postie died.
Was fused with Creature, Creature died.

Kinda neat that I get to pretend I was considered a threat even if I wasn't xP
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5207 (isolation #369) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:37 pm

Post by JaeReed »

He's not the SK. And you're the one who ignored Titus to push smith in the end :P Despite d7 also lying (I think?)
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5210 (isolation #370) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:42 pm

Post by JaeReed »

drealm, can I have your full claim please?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5211 (isolation #371) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:43 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Just all abilities, and a brief flavour thing with each, paraphrased.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5212 (isolation #372) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:51 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 5208, Alisae wrote:Look at drealmerz's push today: It's fake and bullshit.
Now look back at me: I'm conf town.
Now look back at Drealmerz: He's an SK.
Now look back at Drealmerz: He's a lieing liar who lies.
Now look back at Drealmerz: He's an SK.
Now look back at me: Postie also TRed me.
Postie townread drealmersz more than she tr you when I asked her for her final verdict there before she died.

Don't try to rush me please. Can you name your abilities flavor for me please? The self vanillaize name, the double vote name, and the voteless name?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5220 (isolation #373) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:48 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Spoiler: D1 VCs
In post 25, RadiantCowbells wrote:
The DEO
(2):
Shadow_Step
KuroiXHF

ɀefiend
(2): Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald (1):
Clemency

Clemency
(1):
The DEO

Not Voting:
Postie
, drealmerz7,
RachMarie
Creature
Vedith
ɀefiend
Klingoncelt
Deimos27
LycanFire
Creeps20
In post 52, RadiantCowbells wrote:
The DEO
(2):
Shadow_Step
KuroiXHF

ɀefiend
Gamma Emerald (1):
Clemency

Shadow_Step
(1):
The DEO

Not Voting:
Postie
, drealmerz7,
RachMarie
Creature
Vedith
ɀefiend
Klingoncelt
Deimos27
LycanFire
Creeps20
In post 75, RadiantCowbells wrote:
The DEO
(2):
Shadow_Step
KuroiXHF

Clemency
Gamma Emerald (1):
Clemency

Shadow_Step
(1):
The DEO

Creature
(1):
RachMarie

Not Voting:
Postie
, drealmerz7,,
Creature
Vedith
ɀefiend
Klingoncelt
Deimos27
LycanFire
Creeps20
In post 131, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Shadow_Step
(6):
The DEO
Creature
Creeps20
, drealmerz7, Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald (2):
Clemency
Shadow_Step
The DEO
(1):
KuroiXHF

Creature
(1):
RachMarie

Not Voting:
Postie
Vedith
ɀefiend
Klingoncelt
Deimos27
LycanFire
In post 150, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Shadow_Step
(6):
The DEO
Creature
Creeps20
, drealmerz7, Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald (2):
Clemency
Shadow_Step
The DEO
(1):
KuroiXHF

Creature
(1):
RachMarie

Not Voting:
Postie
Vedith
ɀefiend
Klingoncelt
Deimos27
LycanFire
In post 179, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Shadow_Step
(5):
The DEO
Creature
Creeps20
, drealmerz7,
Klingoncelt

Gamma Emerald (2):
Clemency
Shadow_Step
Deimos27

Postie
The DEO
(1):
KuroiXHF

Creature
(1):
RachMarie

Not Voting:
Postie
Vedith
ɀefiend
LycanFire
In post 200, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Shadow_Step
(5):
The DEO
Creature
Creeps20
, drealmerz7,
Klingoncelt

Gamma Emerald (3):
Clemency
Shadow_Step
Deimos27

Postie
The DEO
(1):
KuroiXHF

Creature
(1):
RachMarie

Not Voting:
Postie
Vedith
ɀefiend
LycanFire
In post 226, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Shadow_Step
(5):
The DEO
Creature
Creeps20
, drealmerz7,
Klingoncelt

Gamma Emerald (2):
Clemency
Deimos27

drealmersz7 (2):
Vedith
Shadow_Step

Postie
The DEO
(1):
KuroiXHF

Creature
(1):
RachMarie

Not Voting:
Postie
ɀefiend
LycanFire
In post 254, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Shadow_Step
(5):
The DEO
Creature
Creeps20
, drealmerz7,
Klingoncelt

Postie
(3): Gamma Emerald,
RachMarie

Gamma Emerald (2):
Clemency
Deimos27

drealmersz7 (2):
Vedith
Shadow_Step

Not Voting:
Postie
ɀefiend
LycanFire
KuroiXHF
In post 353, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Shadow_Step
(4):
The DEO
Creature
Creeps20
, drealmerz7
RachMarie
(3):
KuroiXHF
, Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald (2):
Clemency
Deimos27

drealmersz7 (2):
Vedith
Shadow_Step

Postie
(1):
RachMarie

Vedith
(1):
LycanFire

Not Voting:
Postie
ɀefiend
Klingoncelt
In post 434, RadiantCowbells wrote:
RachMarie
(3):
KuroiXHF
, Gamma Emerald
Postie
(3):
RachMarie
Creature
Creeps20

Shadow_Step
(2):
The DEO
, drealmerz7
Gamma Emerald (2):
Clemency
Deimos27

drealmersz7 (2):
Vedith
Shadow_Step

Vedith
(1):
LycanFire

Not Voting:
Postie
ɀefiend
Klingoncelt
In post 451, RadiantCowbells wrote:
RachMarie
(4):
KuroiXHF
, Gamma Emerald,
The DEO

Postie
(3):
RachMarie
Creature
Creeps20

Gamma Emerald (2):
Clemency
Deimos27

drealmersz7 (2):
Vedith
Shadow_Step

Vedith
(1):
LycanFire

Shadow_Step
(1): drealmerz7

Not Voting:
Postie
ɀefiend
Klingoncelt
In post 475, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Creature
(3):
KuroiXHF
, Gamma Emerald
Postie
(3):
RachMarie
Creature
Creeps20

Gamma Emerald (2):
Clemency
Deimos27

drealmersz7 (2):
Vedith
Shadow_Step

Vedith
(1):
LycanFire

Shadow_Step
RachMarie
(1):
The DEO

Not Voting:
Postie
ɀefiend
Klingoncelt
In post 501, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Creature
(3):
KuroiXHF
, Gamma Emerald
Postie
(3):
RachMarie
Creature
Creeps20

Gamma Emerald (2):
Clemency
Deimos27

drealmersz7 (2):
Vedith
Shadow_Step

Vedith
(1):
LycanFire

Shadow_Step
RachMarie
(1):
The DEO

Not Voting:
Postie
ɀefiend
Klingoncelt
In post 553, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Creature
(3):
KuroiXHF
, Gamma Emerald
Postie
(2):
RachMarie
Creature

Gamma Emerald (2):
Clemency
Deimos27

drealmersz7 (2):
Shadow_Step
Vedith

Shadow_Step
(2): drealmerz7,
Creeps20

Vedith
(1):
LycanFire

RachMarie
(1):
The DEO

Not Voting:
Postie
ɀefiend
Klingoncelt
In post 600, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Creature
(3):
KuroiXHF
, Gamma Emerald
Shadow_Step
(3): drealmerz7,
Creeps20
The DEO

Postie
(2):
RachMarie
Creature

Gamma Emerald (2):
Clemency
Deimos27

drealmersz7 (2):
Shadow_Step
Vedith

Vedith
(1):
LycanFire

Not Voting:
Postie
ɀefiend
Klingoncelt
In post 650, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Shadow_Step
(7): drealmerz7,
Creeps20
The DEO
, Gamma Emerald,
Creature
Klingoncelt

Gamma Emerald (2):
Clemency
Deimos27

drealmersz7 (2):
Shadow_Step
Vedith

Postie
(1):
RachMarie

Creature
(1):
KuroiXHF

Vedith
(1):
LycanFire

Not Voting:
Postie
ɀefiend
In post 675, RadiantCowbells wrote:
KillTheStory
(7): drealmerz7,
Creeps20
The DEO
, Gamma Emerald,
Creature
Klingoncelt

Gamma Emerald (2):
Clemency
Deimos27

drealmersz7 (2):
KillTheStory
Vedith

Postie
(1):
RachMarie

Creature
(1):
KuroiXHF

Vedith
(1):
LycanFire

Not Voting:
Postie
ɀefiend
In post 725, RadiantCowbells wrote:
KillTheStory
(4): drealmerz7,
Creeps20
The DEO
Creature

Gamma Emerald (2):
Clemency
Deimos27

drealmersz7 (2):
KillTheStory
Vedith

Postie
(1):
RachMarie

Creature
(1):
KuroiXHF

Vedith
(1):
LycanFire

Not Voting:
Postie
ɀefiend
, Gamma Emerald,
Klingoncelt
In post 775, RadiantCowbells wrote:
KillTheStory
(4): drealmerz7,
Creeps20
The DEO
RachMarie

Gamma Emerald (2):
Clemency
Deimos27

drealmersz7 (1):
Vedith

Creature
(1):
KuroiXHF

Vedith
(1):
LycanFire

KuroiXHF
(1):
KillTheStory

Not Voting:
Postie
ɀefiend
, Gamma Emerald,
Klingoncelt
Creature
In post 800, RadiantCowbells wrote:
KillTheStory
(5): drealmerz7,
Creeps20
The DEO
RachMarie
Creature

Gamma Emerald (2):
Clemency
Deimos27

drealmersz7 (1):
Vedith

Creature
(1):
KuroiXHF

Vedith
(1):
LycanFire

KuroiXHF
(1):
KillTheStory

Not Voting:
Postie
ɀefiend
, Gamma Emerald,
Klingoncelt
In post 851, RadiantCowbells wrote:
KillTheStory
(6): drealmerz7,
Creeps20
The DEO
RachMarie
Creature
Klingoncelt

Vedith
(3):
LycanFire
, Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald (2):
Clemency
Deimos27

drealmersz7 (1):
Vedith

Creature
(1):
KuroiXHF

KuroiXHF
(1):
KillTheStory

Not Voting:
Postie
ɀefiend
In post 875, RadiantCowbells wrote:
KillTheStory
(9): drealmerz7,
The DEO
RachMarie
Creature
Klingoncelt
LycanFire
Creeps20
, Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald (2):
Clemency
Deimos27

drealmersz7 (1):
Vedith

Creature
(1):
KuroiXHF

KuroiXHF
(1):
KillTheStory

Not Voting:
Postie
ɀefiend
In post 915, RadiantCowbells wrote:
KillTheStory
(9): drealmerz7,
The DEO
RachMarie
Creature
Klingoncelt
LycanFire
Creeps20
, Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald (2):
Clemency
Deimos27

drealmersz7 (1):
Vedith

Creature
(1):
KuroiXHF

KuroiXHF
(1):
KillTheStory

Not Voting:
Postie
ɀefiend

Spoiler: D2 VCs
In post 925, RadiantCowbells wrote:
The DEO

Not Voting:
Postie
ɀefiend
The DEO
RachMarie
Creature
Klingoncelt
LycanFire
Creeps20
, Gamma Emerald,
JaeReed
Deimos27
KuroiXHF
Vedith
In post 984, RadiantCowbells wrote:
RachMarie
(3):
The DEO
Creature
, drealmerz7
Creature
(1):
KuroiXHF

LycanFire
(1):
Vedith

Not Voting:
Postie
ɀefiend
RachMarie
Klingoncelt
LycanFire
Creeps20
, Gamma Emerald,
JaeReed
Deimos27
In post 1003, RadiantCowbells wrote:
RachMarie
(4):
The DEO
Creature
, drealmerz7,
ɀefiend

Creature
(1):
KuroiXHF

LycanFire
(1):
Vedith

Not Voting:
Postie
RachMarie
Klingoncelt
LycanFire
Creeps20
, Gamma Emerald,
JaeReed
Deimos27
In post 1033, RadiantCowbells wrote:
RachMarie
(5):
The DEO
Creature
ɀefiend
, drealmerz7,
JaeReed

Creature
(1):
KuroiXHF

LycanFire
(1):
Vedith

Not Voting:
Postie
RachMarie
Klingoncelt
LycanFire
Creeps20
, Gamma Emerald,
Deimos27
In post 1078, RadiantCowbells wrote:
RachMarie
(6):
The DEO
Creature
ɀefiend
, drealmerz7,
JaeReed
Klingoncelt

Creature
(1):
KuroiXHF

LycanFire
(1):
Vedith

Not Voting:
Postie
RachMarie
LycanFire
Creeps20
, Gamma Emerald,
Deimos27
In post 1100, RadiantCowbells wrote:
RachMarie
(6):
The DEO
Creature
ɀefiend
, drealmerz7,
JaeReed
Klingoncelt

Creature
(1):
KuroiXHF

LycanFire
(1):
Vedith

Not Voting:
Postie
RachMarie
LycanFire
Creeps20
, Gamma Emerald,
Deimos27
In post 1175, RadiantCowbells wrote:
RachMarie
(7):
The DEO
Creature
ɀefiend
, drealmerz7,
JaeReed
Klingoncelt
Creeps20

Creature
(1):
KuroiXHF

LycanFire
(1):
Vedith

Not Voting:
Postie
RachMarie
LycanFire
, Gamma Emerald,
Deimos27
In post 1308, RadiantCowbells wrote:
LycanFire
(4):
Vedith
The DEO
JaeReed
ɀefiend

RachMarie
(3):
Creature
, drealmerz7,
Creeps20

Creature
(1):
KuroiXHF

Not Voting:
Postie
RachMarie
LycanFire
, Gamma Emerald,
Deimos27
Klingoncelt
In post 1327, RadiantCowbells wrote:
LycanFire
(5):
Vedith
The DEO
JaeReed
ɀefiend
KuroiXHF

RachMarie
(3):
Creature
, drealmerz7,
Creeps20

Not Voting:
Postie
RachMarie
LycanFire
, Gamma Emerald,
Deimos27
Klingoncelt
In post 1392, RadiantCowbells wrote:
LycanFire
(7):
Vedith
The DEO
JaeReed
ɀefiend
KuroiXHF
Klingoncelt
, drealmerz7
RachMarie
(2):
Creature
Creeps20

Not Voting:
Postie
RachMarie
LycanFire
, Gamma Emerald,
Deimos27
In post 1483, RadiantCowbells wrote:
RachMarie
(5):
Creeps20
KuroiXHF
JaeReed
The DEO
Klingoncelt

LycanFire
(4):
Vedith
ɀefiend
Creature
, drealmerz7

Not Voting:
Postie
RachMarie
, Gamma Emerald,
Deimos27
LycanFire
In post 1487, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Boring
(5):
Creeps20
KuroiXHF
JaeReed
The DEO
Klingoncelt

LycanFire
(4):
Vaxkiller
ɀefiend
Creature
, drealmerz7

Not Voting:
Postie
Boring
, Gamma Emerald,
Deimos27
LycanFire

With 14 alive it takes 8 votes to lynch.
In post 1528, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Boring
(4):
Creeps20
KuroiXHF
The DEO
, drealmerz7
LycanFire
(2):
ɀefiend
Creature

Not Voting:
Postie
Boring
, Gamma Emerald,
Deimos27
Vaxkiller
Klingoncelt
JaeReed
LycanFire
In post 1551, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Boring
(3):
Creeps20
KuroiXHF
The DEO

LycanFire
(3):
ɀefiend
Creature
, drealmerz7

Not Voting:
Postie
Boring
, Gamma Emerald,
Deimos27
Vaxkiller
Klingoncelt
JaeReed
LycanFire
In post 1575, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Boring
(7):
Creeps20
KuroiXHF
The DEO
JaeReed
, drealmerz7,
Creature
Vaxkiller

LycanFire
(2):
ɀefiend
Klingoncelt

Not Voting:
Postie
Boring
, Gamma Emerald,
Deimos27
LycanFire
In post 1636, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Boring
(7):
Creeps20
KuroiXHF
The DEO
, drealmerz7,
Creature
Vaxkiller
Klingoncelt

KuroiXHF
(2):
JaeReed
Boring

LycanFire
(1):
ɀefiend

Not Voting:
Postie
, Gamma Emerald,
Deimos27
LycanFire
In post 1657, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Boring
(7):
Creeps20
KuroiXHF
The DEO
, drealmerz7,
Creature
Vaxkiller
Klingoncelt

KuroiXHF
(2):
JaeReed
Boring

LycanFire
(1):
ɀefiend

drealmersz7 (1):
LycanFire

Not Voting:
Postie
, Gamma Emerald,
Deimos27
In post 1675, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Boring
(6):
Creeps20
KuroiXHF
The DEO
, drealmerz7,
Vaxkiller
Klingoncelt

KuroiXHF
(2):
JaeReed
Boring

LycanFire
(1):
ɀefiend

drealmersz7 (1):
LycanFire

Mhsmith0
(1):
Creature

Not Voting:
Postie
, Gamma Emerald,
Mhsmith0
In post 1700, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Boring
(8):
Creeps20
KuroiXHF
The DEO
, drealmerz7,
Vaxkiller
Klingoncelt
Creature
Mhsmith0

KuroiXHF
(2):
JaeReed
Boring

LycanFire
(1):
ɀefiend

drealmersz7 (1):
LycanFire

Not Voting:
Postie
, Gamma Emerald
In post 1788, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Boring
(9):
Creeps20
KuroiXHF
The DEO
, drealmerz7,
Vaxkiller
Klingoncelt
Creature
Mhsmith0
LycanFire

KuroiXHF
(2):
JaeReed
Boring

LycanFire
(1):
ɀefiend

Not Voting:
Postie
, Gamma Emerald

Spoiler: D3 VCs
In post 1800, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Creature
(1):
KuroiXHF

Not Voting:
Postie
, Gamma Emerald,
Creeps20
The DEO
, drealmerz7,
Vaxkiller
Klingoncelt
Creature
Mhsmith0
JaeReed
ɀefiend
In post 1881, RadiantCowbells wrote:
ɀefiend
(3):
The DEO
, Gamma Emerald
Creature
(1):
KuroiXHF

KuroiXHF
(1):
Creeps20

Mhsmith0
(1):
Creature

The DEO
(1):
ɀefiend

Not Voting:
Postie
, drealmerz7,
Vaxkiller
Klingoncelt
Mhsmith0
JaeReed
In post 1925, RadiantCowbells wrote:
ɀefiend
(3):
The DEO
, Gamma Emerald
Creature
(1):
KuroiXHF

KuroiXHF
(1):
Creeps20

The DEO
(1):
ɀefiend

Vaxkiller
(1):
JaeReed

Creeps20
(1):
Creature

Not Voting:
Postie
, drealmerz7,
Vaxkiller
Klingoncelt
Mhsmith0
In post 1951, RadiantCowbells wrote:
ɀefiend
(3):
The DEO
, Gamma Emerald
Creature
(1):
KuroiXHF

KuroiXHF
(1):
Creeps20

The DEO
(1):
ɀefiend

Gamma Emerald (1):
JaeReed

Creeps20
(1):
Creature

Not Voting:
Postie
, drealmerz7,
Vaxkiller
Klingoncelt
Mhsmith0
In post 2025, RadiantCowbells wrote:
ɀefiend
(3):
The DEO
, Gamma Emerald
The DEO
(2):
ɀefiend
Klingoncelt

Vaxkiller
(1):
JaeReed
Creature
(1):
KuroiXHF

KuroiXHF
(1):
Creeps20

Gamma Emerald (1):
Vaxkiller

Creeps20
(1):
Creature

Not Voting:
Postie
, drealmerz7,
Mhsmith0
In post 2175, RadiantCowbells wrote:
ɀefiend
(3):
The DEO
, Gamma Emerald
KuroiXHF
(2):
Creeps20
, drealmerz7
The DEO
(1):
Klingoncelt

Vaxkiller
(1):
JaeReed

Creature
(1):
KuroiXHF

Gamma Emerald (1):
Vaxkiller

Creeps20
(1):
Creature

Mhsmith0
(1):
ɀefiend

Not Voting:
Postie
Mhsmith0
In post 2232, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Vaxkiller
(3):
JaeReed
, Gamma Emerald
ɀefiend
(2):
The DEO
Creature

KuroiXHF
(2):
Frozen Angel
, drealmerz7
The DEO
(1):
Klingoncelt

Creature
(1):
KuroiXHF

Gamma Emerald (1):
Vaxkiller

Mhsmith0
(1):
ɀefiend

Not Voting:
Postie
Mhsmith0
In post 2475, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Vaxkiller
(3):
JaeReed
, Gamma Emerald
ɀefiend
(2):
The DEO
Creature

The DEO
(2):
Klingoncelt
, drealmerz7
Creature
(1):
KuroiXHF

Gamma Emerald (1):
Vaxkiller

Mhsmith0
(1):
ɀefiend

Not Voting:
Postie
Mhsmith0
Frozen Angel
In post 2575, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Vaxkiller
(3):
JaeReed
, Gamma Emerald
ɀefiend
(2):
The DEO
Creature

The DEO
(2):
Klingoncelt
, drealmerz7
Gamma Emerald (2):
Vaxkiller
KuroiXHF

Mhsmith0
(1):
ɀefiend

Not Voting:
Postie
Mhsmith0
Frozen Angel
In post 2728, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Vaxkiller
(3):
JaeReed
, Gamma Emerald
ɀefiend
(2):
The DEO
Creature

The DEO
(2):
Klingoncelt
, drealmerz7
drealmersz7 (2):
KuroiXHF
Frozen Angel

Gamma Emerald (1):
Vaxkiller

Mhsmith0
(1):
ɀefiend

Not Voting:
Postie
Mhsmith0
In post 2875, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Vaxkiller
(3):
JaeReed
, Gamma Emerald
ɀefiend
(1):
Creature

The DEO
(1):
Klingoncelt

drealmersz7 (1):
KuroiXHF

Gamma Emerald (1):
Vaxkiller

Mhsmith0
(1):
ɀefiend

Frozen Angel
(1):
The DEO

KuroiXHF

Not Voting:
Postie
Mhsmith0
Frozen Angel
In post 3125, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Vaxkiller
(4):
JaeReed
, Gamma Emerald,
Klingoncelt

The DEO
(2):
Vaxkiller
KuroiXHF

Gamma Emerald (2):
Mhsmith0
, drealmerz7
ɀefiend
(1):
Creature

Mhsmith0
(1):
ɀefiend

Frozen Angel
(1):
The DEO

Not Voting:
Postie
Frozen Angel
In post 3211, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Vaxkiller
(7):
JaeReed
, Gamma Emerald,
Klingoncelt
Creature
KuroiXHF
The DEO

Gamma Emerald (3):
Mhsmith0
, drealmerz7,
ɀefiend

JaeReed
(1):
Vaxkiller

Not Voting:
Postie
Frozen Angel

Spoiler: D4 VCs
In post 3261, RadiantCowbells wrote:
ɀefiend
(2):
Creature
JaeReed

The DEO

Not Voting:
Postie
Frozen Angel
Klingoncelt
The DEO
Mhsmith0
ɀefiend
In post 3328, RadiantCowbells wrote:
ɀefiend
(2):
Creature
JaeReed

The DEO
drealmersz7 (1):
The DEO

Not Voting:
Postie
Frozen Angel
Klingoncelt
Mhsmith0
ɀefiend
In post 3425, RadiantCowbells wrote:
ɀefiend
(2):
Creature
JaeReed

The DEO

Not Voting:
Postie
Frozen Angel
Klingoncelt
Mhsmith0
ɀefiend
The DEO
In post 3518, RadiantCowbells wrote:
ɀefiend
(3):
Creature
JaeReed
Klingoncelt

Klingoncelt

Not Voting:
Postie
Frozen Angel
Mhsmith0
ɀefiend
The DEO
In post 3611, RadiantCowbells wrote:
ɀefiend
(2):
Creature
JaeReed

Klingoncelt

Not Voting:
Postie
Frozen Angel
Mhsmith0
ɀefiend
The DEO
Klingoncelt
In post 3759, RadiantCowbells wrote:
ɀefiend
(4):
Creature
JaeReed
The DEO
Frozen Angel

The DEO
(2):
Klingoncelt
, drealmerz7

Not Voting:
Postie
Mhsmith0
ɀefiend
, Alisae
In post 3875, RadiantCowbells wrote:
The DEO
(3):
Klingoncelt
, drealmerz7,
ɀefiend

ɀefiend
(2):
Creature
JaeReed

Mhsmith0
(1):
The DEO

Not Voting:
Postie
Mhsmith0
, Alisae,
Frozen Angel
In post 3975, RadiantCowbells wrote:
The DEO
(3):
Klingoncelt
, drealmerz7,
ɀefiend

ɀefiend
(2):
Creature
JaeReed

Mhsmith0
(1):
The DEO

Not Voting:
Postie
Mhsmith0
, Alisae,
Frozen Angel
In post 4176, RadiantCowbells wrote:
The DEO
(3):
Klingoncelt
ɀefiend
, drealmerz7
ɀefiend
(2):
Creature
JaeReed

Frozen Angel
(1):
The DEO

Not Voting:
Postie
Mhsmith0
, Alisae,
Frozen Angel
In post 4300, RadiantCowbells wrote:
ɀefiend
(4):
Creature
JaeReed
Frozen Angel
The DEO

The DEO
(2):
Klingoncelt
, drealmerz7
Frozen Angel
(1):
ɀefiend

Not Voting:
Postie
Mhsmith0
, Alisae
In post 4350, RadiantCowbells wrote:
ɀefiend
(5):
Creature
JaeReed
Frozen Angel
The DEO
Mhsmith0

The DEO
(2):
Klingoncelt
, drealmerz7
Frozen Angel
(1):
ɀefiend

Not Voting:
Postie
, Alisae
In post 4352, RadiantCowbells wrote:
ɀefiend
(6):
Creature
JaeReed
Frozen Angel
The DEO
Mhsmith0
, drealmerz7
The DEO
(1):
Klingoncelt

Frozen Angel
(1):
ɀefiend

Not Voting:
Postie
, Alisae

Spoiler: D5 VCs
In post 4425, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Mhsmith0
(2):
Creature
, Alisae

Not Voting:
Postie
JaeReed
Frozen Angel
Mhsmith0
, drealmerz7,
Klingoncelt
In post 4527, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Mhsmith0
(2):
Creature
, Alisae
Malachite
Alisae (1):
Frozen Angel

Not Voting:
Postie
JaeReed
Mhsmith0
Malachite
In post 4661, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Mhsmith0
(1): Alisae
Malachite
Alisae (1):
Frozen Angel

Not Voting:
Postie
Mhsmith0
Malachite
Creature
JaeReed
In post 4696, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Malachite
(5): drealmerz7,
JaeReed
, Alisae,
Frozen Angel
Postie

Not Voting:
Mhsmith0
Malachite
Creature

Spoiler: D6 VCs
In post 4725, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Mhsmith0
(2): Alisae,
JaeReed

Not Voting:
Mhsmith0
Creature
, drealmerz7,
Frozen Angel
In post 4750, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Mhsmith0
(2): Alisae,
JaeReed

Not Voting:
Mhsmith0
Creature
, drealmerz7,
Frozen Angel
In post 5119, RadiantCowbells wrote:
drealmersz7 (2):
Frozen Angel
, Alisae
Frozen Angel

Not Voting:
Mhsmith0
Creature
JaeReed
In post 5134, RadiantCowbells wrote:
drealmersz7 (1):
JaeReed

Frozen Angel

Not Voting:
Frozen Angel
, Alisae,
Mhsmith0
Creature
In post 5156, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Frozen Angel
(3): drealmerz7, Alisae,
Frozen Angel

drealmersz7 (1):
JaeReed

Not Voting:
Mhsmith0
Creature
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5222 (isolation #374) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:53 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 5221, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In Memory

Votecount 7.209:

drealmersz7 (1): Alisae
Alisae (1): Drealmerz7
JaeReed (0):

Not Voting: JaeReed

With 3 alive it takes 2 votes to lynch.

The day will end in (expired on 2017-02-25 15:00:00)
DOn'T rUSh me!!!!11!!!!11!

I AM
NOT
KAIN TEPES !!!!!!!!!
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5224 (isolation #375) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:56 pm

Post by JaeReed »

ofc not KAIN TEPES IS AN AGGRESSIVE PLAYER !!!!!!!! HE HAS 1200 WINS ON TOWN OF SALEM !!!!!
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5226 (isolation #376) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:02 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Not so much when he does his town of salem thing I thought?
In post 38, Think Tepes wrote:after all, KAIN TEPES IS A VERY AGGRESSIVE PLAYER AND I HAVE 1200 WINS ON MAFIA SCUMM
like that. I know there's more but I cba to find it. anyway my point was I'm not KT :P
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5228 (isolation #377) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:19 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 5227, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 5225, Alisae wrote:KAIN TEPES posts a bit MORE like THIS...!!!!!
as in : more distacting with posts of non-content than allowing players to focus on content?

-

very glad you're not KT, JR, wouldn't have thought it for a moment, really

take your time

12 days! (though, ohhhhgeez I hope you don't take THAT long!!!!)
Keep trying to buddy up to me and I won't take that long.

Laying this out so that you understand the situation you're in:
Your voting record is atrocious.
Your stances on the flipped scum so far are bad in a vacuum.
All 3 of Alisae's abilities have been confirmed whereas none of yours have.
mhsmith0 followed Alisae to no action on a night where no other scum was alive, he followed you to no action when zefiend was still alive.
You came in to today not only claiming to have shot Alisae and therefore he must be bp, but also that he must be ninja for mhsmith's result, on top of the already confirmed 3 abilities. No one has flipped with that many abilities.
The last 2 people I fused with died, meaning there's a non zero chance that was because I was fused with them and someone tried to kill
me
instead.

I'm not voting you because I respect Postie and want to try to remove my bias to make the right decision in lylo for once. The more you buddy me the more I just want to hammer you. I'm very aware that what Postie townread you for was emotional range beyond what she thought could be faked. I am very much of the opinion that you have not expressed such a range when I compare you to the games I have seen you as town in, and I also don't believe you should be read off emotional responses because you feel like the type of player who can reasonably fake it to some extent.

You're getting a chance because of Postie, otherwise I would have allowed MathBlade to push you through to a lynch back when you two were arguing. So please stop buddying me if you're town and let me look through everything and ask what I need to ask.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5230 (isolation #378) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:30 pm

Post by JaeReed »

No, I'm likely to vote you over Alisae for your atrocious voting record, stances on flipped scum, and attempts to push something that I just don't believe is in this game (a D1/D3 double voter, D2/D4 voteless, D5 self-vanillaizer, ninja bulletproof).

I'm looking into both slots, obviously. You just look way more like group scum tbh, which is where I'm not following Alisae's SK angle. Or anyone's SK angle tbh.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5231 (isolation #379) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:31 pm

Post by JaeReed »

If you both want to case each other I'll take that into account too.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5232 (isolation #380) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:32 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Spoiler:
In post 49, Gamma Emerald wrote:Hm, that's one thing figured out.
In post 51, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 50, The DEO wrote:
What is?
The fact Clemency is a raw newb
In post 54, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: Clemency
Fishing is poor play pal.
In post 56, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 55, The DEO wrote:
And what have you been doing but flavor fishing?
He's been role fishing
Flavor is NAI
In post 58, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 57, The DEO wrote:
What is?
You automatically believe he's new despite scumreading him? That's inconsistent.
No it's not. He can be newbscum.
In post 60, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 59, The DEO wrote:
He's been role fishing
Flavor is NAI
So, if he's "raw newb" why are you treating him as if he knows better?
I'm saying he's relying on easily seen through plays.

I originally scumread this sequence. Not so much anymore. Seems to the point yet transparent, and not overly surface level at the same time, which I think is harder for scum!Gamma to fake.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5233 (isolation #381) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:34 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Spoiler:
In post 78, drealmerz7 wrote:hihi all! I see the thread now! *reads*
In post 4, RadiantCowbells wrote: Creature has been revealed as
The Sun
Eeep, I find this disconcerting.

like - stands above / apart from everything, and will burn us all!? :|

I have been making comments as I go, but then a few times now I've seen my comments made by others(creeps being hated correction, 1VT potential in madness games, hmm something else...), so I delete them..

*continues to catch up after removing comments*

*fills up space for pathetically thin-looking comment box*

I don't like S_S's comments at all yet either, not ready to hop on a wagon for him until he says at least 1 more thing though, then maybe

note: I'm all for PLs in many situations, BUT, that never applies to just lynching a player because they are a player, that is...scummy
In post 97, drealmerz7 wrote:uhh, k

VOTE: Shadow_step
In post 99, Vedith wrote:

Do you think he's scum then?

First post doesn't seem to be scumhunting rather than mechanics stuff, tone feels...off, for drealm. Like self-conscious almost, compared to his usual free spirit that I've seen in Trials, Banana Split (briefly), and Mini 1857. The thing about S_S like he wanted more evidence to hop on the wagon I'm not a huge fan of for the scum wanting a justified vote tell, then after S_S's next post he just jumps on, and Vedith's question to him feels super softball.

Vedith hadn't interacted with Gamma at all by this point, though also seemed to not quite be around/backreading. Not sure if the softball question was designed to look like partners or just an awkward attempt at a partner interaction.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5234 (isolation #382) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:51 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Spoiler:
In post 100, Gamma Emerald wrote:No I'm pretty sure that reaction was real
I don't like Shadow's response to DEO's vote
In fact the DEO vote itself was pretty bad
VOTE: Shadow_Step
Feels like a slightly better hop on than d7's, bar for the long timing wait that S_S points out.
In post 102, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 99, Vedith wrote:

Do you think he's scum then?
yes definitely

most often when I cast a vote, it is because I think they are scum or are the most likely scum - here I am thinking "yep, scum"
Feels kinda awkward but almost normal drealmz awkward.
In post 115, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 113, Shadow_step wrote:Anyway

Gamma is the scum on my wagon.
Look at his reasoning to vote me. It is something I posted on page 1 and he has been postin since then. But he only decides to vote me when there are lot of votes on me already.

VOTE: Gamma
I voted you because your reasoning for sring DEO looks strange
In post 128, Shadow_step wrote:All gamma posts after my joke
What is?
He's been role fishing
Flavor is NAI
In post 58, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 57, The DEO wrote:
What is?
You automatically believe he's new despite scumreading him? That's inconsistent.
No it's not. He can be newbscum.
In post 60, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 59, The DEO wrote:
He's been role fishing
Flavor is NAI
So, if he's "raw newb" why are you treating him as if he knows better?
I'm saying he's relying on easily seen through plays.
In post 87, Gamma Emerald wrote:Nothingness
In post 94, Gamma Emerald wrote:Goodbye
No mention of finding my "joke" scummy. Hops on my wagon when it has a lot of votes, saying it was what I said on page 1.
Originally thought this was a good case for scum!Gamma.
In post 137, Vedith wrote:
In post 136, Shadow_step wrote:Gamma
Why?
I like a Gamma vote as much as the next guy, lets hope it's not one of your bullshit reasons though, Shadow. :up:
In post 139, Vedith wrote:I'm at work, give me 1 sentence why he's scum.
In post 140, Shadow_step wrote:Read it when you have time. Basically it's convenience, he only finds something (which I've said ages ago scummy) when there is a wagon on me. If he found it scummy why didn't he point it out earlier and vote me?
Not sure if this is Vedith discrediting a sr on his buddy or Vedith whiteknighting tbh. I kind of lean towards the latter because I personally can't imagine approaching a sr on my buddy this way, but I'm not Vedith. God I suck at associative stuff.
In post 154, Deimos27 wrote:Hello, excited to be playing with you all!

SS wagon grew really large really quick. Maybe there was some scum support there?

VOTE: Gamma Emerald
I'll roll with this for the time being.
In post 155, Gamma Emerald wrote:Meh
Secrets are no fun
VOTE: Shadow_Step
VOTE: Deimos27
omgus, but not a particularly bad one given the tone Deimos has and the nonchalant tone Gamma responds with I think? Feels kinda like lazytown.
In post 158, The DEO wrote:Gamma, I don't think Deimos is scum. Wagon move makes little sense. Can we dual vote Postie with SS instead?
In post 159, Gamma Emerald wrote:That works
Postie's one post already pings me
I'm going to work this using bold tags from now on
Vote 1: ShadowStep

Vote 2: Postie
Postie's one post was asking who to vote for wasn't it? :/ Quite a few seemed to dislike Postie's early game though so meh.
In post 184, Vedith wrote:
In post 113, Shadow_step wrote:Anyway

Gamma is the scum on my wagon.
Look at his reasoning to vote me. It is something I posted on page 1 and he has been postin since then. But he only decides to vote me when there are lot of votes on me already.

VOTE: Gamma
Is this your only main reason to vote Gamma?
Seriously Shadow, take your head out of your arse and stop focusing on people that vote you.

Talk to me about others.
Yeah this feels closer to a whiteknight, especially given he seemed ok with a Gamma vote prior. He hasn't stated a TR and the case S_S gave for that point in the game was decent enough. Normally I think that's a partner interaction but this doesn't have a clear deflect to anyone else, just a discredit despite not really townreading GE. It seems like he doesn't particularly care about whether the Gamma wagon ever happens and just wants towncred from the S_S interactions? Maybe I'm just bad and I'm totally off-base and everyone in the dead thread is screaming at me, tho.
In post 195, drealmerz7 wrote:is this so slow because we've found scum already?

postie comes in with a hard defend of S_S too, backs out a few, comes back with sillyness

S_S much more scummy to him though

my guess is that GE is a florida voting machine
Hmmm.. Seems like posturing in case Postie takes off? :/ Maybe just pre-flip hunting because he's that sure.
In post 196, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 194, Deimos27 wrote:Still don't understand the SS wagon. It's like everyone is voting him for this:
In post 23, Shadow_step wrote:Titus has been scum in a lot of games I've played with her. Not a bad PL
Which seems like obvious RVS talk.
to me it is more how it evolved from there, how he was in regards to getting some votes about it (essentially responded to the pressure he got from his RVS vote in a scummy way - town would have been more 'whatevers', imo), his attitude since

it seems more like a scum attitude of "fucking RVS shenanigans and I'm getting SR for it as scum and they won't back off, fucking hell"
ehhh scum caught for the wrong reasons can be a tell I guess. This feels kinda like drealm from Trials and my mini with the reasonings.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5235 (isolation #383) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:22 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 203, Vedith wrote:
In post 202, Postie wrote:
In post 200, RadiantCowbells wrote:Postie (2): Gamma Emerald
I was informed that this isn't a mod error.
Does Gamma get double vote on scum?
In post 205, Vedith wrote:
In post 201, Shadow_step wrote:Since you discredited me how about you talk about your reads.
This is you saying that you have no reads...
Instead of getting defensive, try and work with me on this.

Postie isn't playing like Postie town, trying to brush off actually doing anything
Gamma probably isn't scum, I can see people wanting to push there.
Rach I don't like as town so far, but I'm probably biased against her.
Kuroi is Kuroi
Dreal is posting VERY quiet compared to his normal town games. This is probably scum
You're porbably town, just being arrogant.

The rest, who knows as of yet?

Now your turn.

Als
VOTE: Dreal
In post 206, Gamma Emerald wrote:
No
I'm just a double voter
In post 207, Vedith wrote:
In post 206, Gamma Emerald wrote:
No
I'm just a double voter
Double Dingus...
In post 223, Postie wrote:
In post 221, KuroiXHF wrote:But yeah, double voters tend to be towns.
This is an RC game.
In post 222, KuroiXHF wrote:This emotion-based approach and the anger makes you look scummiest of us all.
Literally the reason I'm sure shadow's town here.
In post 235, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 231, Shadow_step wrote:Titus is scared of me because I lynched her in green day micro based of almost nothing so wants me gone.
LOL this logic is p terrible "I dunked this dude and now they are upset at me" when they have real reasons for voting you
ok so I did a lot of drunk thinking (none)

And decided I don't want to go through 200 pages of shit to confbias myself into hammering drealm anyway

gg Alisae whatever your alignment bud, I don't think it's scum this time tho from both u and gamma so...

VOTE: drealmersz7
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5248 (isolation #384) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:35 pm

Post by JaeReed »

GOD this game was amazing thanks RC for allowing me to replace in.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5249 (isolation #385) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:36 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Also LOL at the troll. I was talking to RC and freaking out prior to the hammer. What a dick ;p
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5250 (isolation #386) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:36 pm

Post by JaeReed »

I loved every second of it
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5253 (isolation #387) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:39 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 5246, Postie wrote:Jae <3
Glad you trusted yourself on this one. ^^

I get the feeling Kuroi isn't gonna let me live this one down after what I said.
I can't even remember what you said LOL.

I think you did really well still. I believe the only reason you didn't discount d7's emotional stuff was a lack of experience with him.

I really really really respect you as a player for your ability to read people on an emotional level. I think you should be proud of that tbh. Also it's something that I still felt somewhat comfortable with you as a pseudo-masonry.

I'm sorry I got you killed. I could have ended the game a lot earlier and I did have the hood going to FA on the night D7 tried to kill me but I changed it to stay with you. Sorry <3
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5254 (isolation #388) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:39 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 5251, Alisae wrote:I know I freaked out too and thought I fooled myself.
Honestly I think I might nom this game for a scummy.
LOL I WAS SO UPSET BECAUSE YOU WERE OBVTOWN TO ME AND I THOUGHT I READ YOU WRONG AND HAD TO RETHINK MY ENTIRE LIFE
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5266 (isolation #389) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:46 pm

Post by JaeReed »

FA you were obvtown. And a big part of why town won this.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5270 (isolation #390) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:50 pm

Post by JaeReed »

I told you he was plain mafia and not SK ;p
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5274 (isolation #391) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:55 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 5264, ɀefiend wrote:Thanks for hosting RC.

GG to Titus and JaeReed for a well-played game, and to mhsmith for being a good guy.

I
believe
know the game would have been different if DEO were just Titus instead of +MathBlade. The frustrations I had with the whole meta argument were sincere. I understand that we all have friends and/or favorites on the site but those relationships shouldn't have such a dramatic effect on gameplay. Respectfully, if you limit yourself to playing within certain confines, you are ultimately weakening your overall abilities as a player to deceive and manipulate.

Even if you don't agree or just think I'm salty because I was mafia, it can also have adverse effects in general: just ask Lycanfire.

I
strongly object
to the scum topic being released. There is a great deal of toxicity in the topic. If Vedith were still on the site, he would probably object too.
I'm sorry I couldn't provide a better fight for you, to be honest. The vote on you was entirely Postie. I'm sorry that my read on MathBlade became a personal read.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5275 (isolation #392) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:58 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 5273, Postie wrote:
In post 5253, JaeReed wrote:I think you did really well still. I believe the only reason you didn't discount d7's emotional stuff was a lack of experience with him.

I really really really respect you as a player for your ability to read people on an emotional level. I think you should be proud of that tbh. Also it's something that I still felt somewhat comfortable with you as a pseudo-masonry.

I'm sorry I got you killed. I could have ended the game a lot earlier and I did have the hood going to FA on the night D7 tried to kill me but I changed it to stay with you. Sorry <3
Awwwwwwww.

I'm totally pocketing you if I ever roll scum in a game where you're town.

Meh. I was way overconfident in my dreal read. I definitely should have re-ISO'd him a couple of times rather than writing him off as obvtown and not putting any more thought into it. But I also learned a lot from it! When I can't point to really specific things that make someone town and instead just get a ~feeling~ they are, that's usually when I screw up, and this will help me keep that in mind more.
When I thought you might have scumhammered after pretending you had no vote I felt ill. Please do pocket me when you roll scum. You're pleasant as fuck. I would love to be used by you even if I feel ill about it when I realize xP

I felt SO BAD about you not having a vote that I gave you mine. Jerk <3
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5282 (isolation #393) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:18 am

Post by JaeReed »

TBH I had the THE BEST FUCKING ROLE IN THE GAME MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5283 (isolation #394) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:18 am

Post by JaeReed »

And I still managed to use it in a LAME WAY AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5285 (isolation #395) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:20 am

Post by JaeReed »

I was so scared of using it on scum tbh.... and I thought I had with smith lol.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5289 (isolation #396) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:25 am

Post by JaeReed »

Except when she flipped town :c Also Postie didn't die from her hammer she died from being associated with me RIP.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5290 (isolation #397) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:26 am

Post by JaeReed »

I kill everyone I love xP
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5291 (isolation #398) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:30 am

Post by JaeReed »

Super special thank you to Postie for helping me get into this game from the start.
Super special thank you to MathBlade and Titus both for having such great synergy with me despite their respective paranoia.
Super special thank you to FA for being obvtown to the point I was going to ask you to stay around but then the thread got locked from the vote + hammer. but also for removing smith who I had paranoia about.

Super special thank you to RC for fucking boss ass flavour and setup. Fave mod on the site hands down, broski.

ALSO SPECIAL THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO REPLACED IN YOU GUYS ROCK!!!
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5292 (isolation #399) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:32 am

Post by JaeReed »

Also FTR I was expressing my uncertainty to RC and he trolled TF out of me with the flips so lol. Well played, RC.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”