PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:25 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

Nah, that wouldn't make any sense as you said you thought he was town, why roleblock town? You could argue me, but that might just pin us together. The flaw with fake claims are that if the role is in the game, you get caught out, while if it isn't, you still need to argue away from other roles that would catch you out. Best to not worry about fake claims unless you are actively put on the spot then use available info to make the safest claim at that time, may not work, but it's safer than planning ahead and getting caught out due to a simple bout of being forgetful. Especially as if we have a watcher or tracker, they may spot movement at some point (or lack thereof the last two nights).
Lexa
Lexa
Goon
Lexa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:29 pm

Post by Lexa »

I'm just concerned that I'm going to be hit with a bunch of votes right out the start of the day (still havent had one lol) due to defending LQ hard just before hammer and need a claim to fall back on quickly
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:00 am

Post by PranaDevil »

I don't think that should be the case, but claiming roleblocker would still be bad considering how hard you defended him, especially as you can't argue you blocked him as if you didn't think he was scum, why would you? And if you did, it wouldn't confirm he wasn't scum, just that he didn't send the kill, meaning you need to claim you blocked elsewhere, and that's risky as hell especially as from then on town will attempt to direct your blocks, meaning trouble if you don't follow through, or can't for whatever reason.

If you need to claim, VT is likely safest. At least then you don't need to prove where you were, especially as the past two nights nobody will see you doing anything anyway.
Lexa
Lexa
Goon
Lexa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:03 am

Post by Lexa »

Lmao claiming VT is almost grounds for a lynch in its own right in my home site meta
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:27 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

Most common role, thus most likely to get it. Plus a fake claim needs to consider what might be seen, in this case you'll not have gone anywhere, and weren't heavily scummy, nor overly town day 1. So a perfect target for a watcher/tracker type, no point getting caught in a lie when there's no benefit in lying.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:03 am

Post by mastina »

Scum Night Actions
LexaYou used your
Ninja kill
last night on
All Alone
You still have your shot.
You still have your shot.
Day Three begins now.

PranaDevilYou chose to do nothing.
Day Three begins now.

Link to daystart for convenience.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:26 am

Post by PranaDevil »

We hitted their JOAT! We iz awesomes!
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:00 am

Post by PranaDevil »

We have problem, biiiig problem.

First problem is Gin, he's a huge problem as we now have two confirmed town in BBT and TB, we can't keep them all around for LyLo as it's game over. So one of them three have to be tonight's kill regardless of if it's only one of us around. Who is another issue entirely, my guess is we see the state of play at night and decide then.

Second is Alisae, for one, if he does have some investigative power, I'll be pissed as it literally means we are losing because of a totally unbalanced game, as my guess would be another JOAT with two cop type powers, meaning by day 3 it would be entirely possible to have 6 (minimum) confirmed town as a voting block, which is why a single cop is already deemed extra powerful for town, as it can auto-confirm one way or the other, having three who can do that (and will do that) in the first two nights is just ridiculous. My bet as well is, if he IS a JOAT, they went for me, so we may get through today with them being lynched even if they point at me, but I'll be lynched tomorrow at best if they are revealed to be telling the truth. If they aren't then it's the worst play I've seen... ever, in all fairness.

Either way, the people who die need to change, and I'd say Garmr now needs to be tomorrows mislynch. If Alisae survives and it's proven they told the truth, he needs to be in the pool for the NK, as 4 confirmed townies against a single scum is pretty much impossible to beat.
Lexa
Lexa
Goon
Lexa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:12 am

Post by Lexa »

Do I argue that it's better to claim only if alisae flips an investigative or do I claim VT outright?
Lexa
Lexa
Goon
Lexa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:23 am

Post by Lexa »

Fuck it
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:36 am

Post by PranaDevil »

I think Alisae is lying... legitimately I think he's lying, and in all honesty if he is, that's some god awful play right there. Town should never lie about a role, absolutely no reason to.
Lexa
Lexa
Goon
Lexa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:48 am

Post by Lexa »

I think he's lying too, possible a watcher or a tracker joat
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:52 am

Post by PranaDevil »

I think he's vanilla, and just being a tit trying to stay alive, didn't get the response he wanted, and is firing in your direction... for a start, why would he not cop me considering how heavily I went for him yesterday? Logic dictates if you have a feeling, you back it up, not ignore me entirely and fire at you, yet ignore you this day phase.

In fact... surely you open with a vote after doing everything in your power to get them lynched without claiming? Not do sod all, then claim, then try and lynch someone else... and why am I arguing this here?
Lexa
Lexa
Goon
Lexa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:08 am

Post by Lexa »

LOL
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:22 am

Post by PranaDevil »

On the plus side... these mislynches are really easy... hard to cock up a game when we get town lynched via self implosion... easy game!

Who we killing tonight out of Gin, BBT and TB? It has to be one of them as they're confirmed town. Had they not been I'd have been up for offing Garmr still and saving the mod the effort of replacing, but three confirmed town is three too many.

My suggestion is BBT or TB, it's much easier to argue that Gin new they were town because he's scum, than argue he got a false positive once he flips
Lexa
Lexa
Goon
Lexa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:30 am

Post by Lexa »

I'd agree with one of those two given GIn has blown two of his shots already. I'd be inclined to take out BBT, he's much less predictable and given TBs activity I'd say it's more likely that he's a vanilla role than a PR. BBT with the quickhammer and general lurkiness scares me.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:32 am

Post by PranaDevil »

I'm good with that, strongman kill this go around? Just in case protection goes in that direction?
Lexa
Lexa
Goon
Lexa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:33 am

Post by Lexa »

Yep. Unlikely we'll need it later and I want to get off my shots when i can, don't want to count on having to make it to end game but roleblock is definitely good at that point to have
Lexa
Lexa
Goon
Lexa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:34 am

Post by Lexa »

For the mod,
Strongman kill at BugBearTits
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:53 am

Post by PranaDevil »

That's a question actually.

@mod
I'm assuming Lexa could use a roleblock and i could do a kill on the same night yes?

Worth us knowing as if it goes as expected, and we can flush out another PR, we an block them and I can get a kill through safely still.
Lexa
Lexa
Goon
Lexa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:02 am

Post by Lexa »

Or that I could kill and roleblock on the same night

Or strongman ninja block the same person
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:20 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Yeah, or that if I end up offed.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:54 am

Post by mastina »

In post 69, PranaDevil wrote:
@mod
I'm assuming Lexa could use a roleblock and i could do a kill on the same night yes?
As per my ruleset (and maybe also specified in her PM), yes. She can kill and block the same night.

However, she cannot STRONGMAN kill and roleblock the same night.
Lexa
Lexa
Goon
Lexa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:17 pm

Post by Lexa »

Took almost three days for me to pick up my first (and so far only) vote. Notbad.jpeg
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:57 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

And you seem to be a confirmed town for someone, Gin I believe. So we can use that too.

Also retype your strongman kill, it officially was sent before night, best not to test how strict our mod is with that one. ;)

Return to “Completed Game Topics”