Open 665 - Friends and Enemies - Game Over! Town Victory!!!

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:28 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1072, havingfitz wrote:
Mod...I'm v/LA until Monday morning.

I'll try to post some over the weekend but SB and family have priority.

Also...self meta factoid...even though Ali was deservedly suspect, I would not as scum have pushed so hard for what I would have known was going to be a mislynch. I would have been much more laid back and just joined whatever mislynch looked doable. Feel free to ignore because self meta is bad. But what I said.

Also....1 mislynch to go before LYLO. I guess today is still don't claim mode but we should start thinking about the masons claiming soon. Like if there is another mislynch or if scum manages to actually hit a mason a night. Luckily their aim is shit :giggle:
The meta I have on you is scum. Lynched correctly D1 and you fake claimed Jailkeeper when I was bodyguard. That was a fun game. This reminds me of that.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:31 pm

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1075, MathBlade wrote:The meta I have on you is scum. Lynched correctly D1 and you fake claimed Jailkeeper when I was bodyguard. That was a fun game. This reminds me of that.
I know I've been in games with you but don't recall the situation. Did we win? :)

I have non-scum meta too by the way. Pushing early game (i.e. D1 or D2) mislynches aggressively when I'm scum isn't in my scum meta.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:37 pm

Post by MathBlade »

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... ct[]=11821

Your scum meta.
Scum lost.

You guys wasted a shot on me the bodyguard because I fake CC'd your Jailkeeper claim because Jailkeeper+bodyguard in a game that size +masons would be ridiculous.
You pushed Gamma hard after Gamma pushed for Mason partner claim. Got scum read backed into a corner fake claimed Jailkeeper.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:39 pm

Post by MathBlade »

So I don't trust you as far as I could fling you but I want to see ConManMick and Hawk scum hunt rather than just declare that the pool is x. Because I can do that too. Just there isn't agreement so let's talk about this and see where things are right or wrong.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:44 pm

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1077, MathBlade wrote:Scum lost.
:mad:

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:46 pm

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1078, MathBlade wrote:I want to see ConManMick and Hawk scum hunt rather than just declare that the pool is x.
I made a push on Hawk D1 iirc...feel free to peruse points I made. I'm TBD on how I want to proceed today. I need to look the entire game over and I don't think that's happening this weekend.

mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:53 pm

Post by mozamis »

doh forgot to vote
vote conmanmick

iso this scumfuck. he has done LITERALLY NOTHING ALL GAME TO FIND SCUM
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:55 pm

Post by MathBlade »

This isn't brownie points central. If Hawk is scum you don't get "Town points" for pushing people D1 that I suspect. You get Town points if you hunt and are Town. This looks like you are stalling to see where you can fall on lynches and want credit for ConManMick or Hawk when they flip scum.

Push who you think is scum with reasons.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:57 pm

Post by mozamis »

@mathblade well, what are your reasons for attacking fitz?
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:01 pm

Post by Hawk »

Okay so I need to catch up and reread but this is where I'm at.

Grey thought Alisae was a mason. I believe you're town or at least more town than scum MB. Meaning you aren't a mason. I'm not a Mason. only one VT left besides that. Probably AH to be honest but I need to relook to be sure.

So give me just a bit and I'll walk you through the remaining 6. I'm literally unable to breathe through my nose IRL and compiling the associative tells I've seen isn't easy hopped up on meds.

Pedit: I won't flip scum MB. If you lynch me it'll be 60% chance Mason dies tomorrow and we go lylo. I'm fine lynching Fitz today. He's in my scum 3 anyway. You want me to vote him?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:15 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1052, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1036, havingfitz wrote:Please do the mod a favor and vote Ali.
1...She's scum.
2. She's a quitter.
3. moz could be town and is not a quitter.

Vote Ali.

ConManMick -- Why don't you investigate Fitz for a policy lynch? Instead you are acting as if nothing has changed after two mislynches. You know the definition of insanity right?

Because Fitz doesn't have reads.
Fitz suggested a policy lynch.
ConManMick didn't push Fitz for the policy lynch and instead performs the definition of insanity.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:16 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1084, Hawk wrote:Okay so I need to catch up and reread but this is where I'm at.

Grey thought Alisae was a mason. I believe you're town or at least more town than scum MB. Meaning you aren't a mason. I'm not a Mason. only one VT left besides that. Probably AH to be honest but I need to relook to be sure.

So give me just a bit and I'll walk you through the remaining 6. I'm literally unable to breathe through my nose IRL and compiling the associative tells I've seen isn't easy hopped up on meds.

Pedit: I won't flip scum MB. If you lynch me it'll be 60% chance Mason dies tomorrow and we go lylo. I'm fine lynching Fitz today. He's in my scum 3 anyway. You want me to vote him?
You should vote who the hell you think is scum. Why the fuck you are asking me who you should vote for is sketchy as fuck.

Let's look at the setup here:
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:21 pm

Post by MathBlade »

7 Vanilla Townies, 3 Masons, 3 Mafiosi
4 VTs have died.

Making it 3 VTs 3 Masons 3 Mafiosi
Even if we mislynch today (God I hope not)
Then we have one or two VTs remaining and 3 or 2 masons left respectively.

At that point it would be LyLO.

So today if we don't lynch a scum we are in a world of hurt and I would like to make sure that situation doesn't happen tomorrow.

By pushing CommanMick and Fitz we can see what is going on.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
ConManMick
ConManMick
Dear Derry
ConManMick
Dear Derry
Dear Derry

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:39 pm

Post by ConManMick »

I have been shitposting a lot lately because guess what? Scum don't touch you if you shitpost cos it makes you lynch bait. I have also been tunnelling Moz. This is the part that interests me here:
Both Moz and I are still alive after two days of me tunnelling.
Now, if Moz turned up dead, it would look bad on me. But if I turned up dead? Well now that would look really bad for Moz, which scum wouldn't want. I may still be alive because of shitposting, but I also think it's because I've been very publicly pushing scum, and me being NK'd would've proved it. Combine that with that absolutely shite OMGUS attempt to incriminate me, and frankly I can't see why more people don't want to lynch Moz. So come join me on this wagon, this is a good lynch for today.
More incoming very shortly gotta check something.
"As everyone knows there is a special guardian angel for drunkards and lovers"
- Alexandre Dumas
TÁL
ConManMick
ConManMick
Dear Derry
ConManMick
Dear Derry
Dear Derry

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:42 pm

Post by ConManMick »

I could also lynch King, and MB you make a good point about that policy lynch, I need to reevaluate. I also kind of feel like I fell for that, disappointed in my play there.
9 players
3 VTs
3 scum
3 MASONS

Might I suggest we narrow down the lynch pool?
- Alexandre Dumas
TÁL
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:44 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1088, ConManMick wrote:I have been shitposting a lot lately because guess what? Scum don't touch you if you shitpost cos it makes you lynch bait. I have also been tunnelling Moz. This is the part that interests me here:
Now, if Moz turned up dead, it would look bad on me. But if I turned up dead? Well now that would look really bad for Moz, which scum wouldn't want. I may still be alive because of shitposting, but I also think it's because I've been very publicly pushing scum, and me being NK'd would've proved it. Combine that with that absolutely shite OMGUS attempt to incriminate me, and frankly I can't see why more people don't want to lynch Moz. So come join me on this wagon, this is a good lynch for today.

On the contrary.
When I play as scum I want a Town v Town fight to last as long as possible. Look at Shadowrun Mafia or 1800. Those are good examples where Town ate itself alive.
The fact you are not hunting and just screaming a player is scum over and over again and not interacting with almost half the player base and are pitching a world where not scumhunting makes you Town is sickening.
I do not trust you and if you want to have people think moz is scum you are going to need to explain why.
And you being alive isn't an answer.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:47 pm

Post by MathBlade »

If either of you are scum it is likely you ConManMick.

The only way to narrow the pool is a mason claim which IMHO is disastrous for Town. We want to see the interactions so that if we do reach LyLO interactions become clear.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
ConManMick
ConManMick
Dear Derry
ConManMick
Dear Derry
Dear Derry

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:58 pm

Post by ConManMick »

In post 1090, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1088, ConManMick wrote:I have been shitposting a lot lately because guess what? Scum don't touch you if you shitpost cos it makes you lynch bait. I have also been tunnelling Moz. This is the part that interests me here:

On the contrary.
When I play as scum I want a Town v Town fight to last as long as possible. Look at Shadowrun Mafia or 1800. Those are good examples where Town ate itself alive.
The fact you are not hunting and just screaming a player is scum over and over again and not interacting with almost half the player base and are pitching a world where not scumhunting makes you Town is sickening.
I do not trust you and if you want to have people think moz is scum you are going to need to explain why.
And you being alive isn't an answer.
Fair point, actually. I'll have a look at this again at a more reasonable hour.
- Alexandre Dumas
TÁL
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:09 pm

Post by mozamis »

Grey was looking more and more town with his argument with ali.
and mathblade is looking really fucking town. odds of him being scum have got to be pretty fucking small. he's in my town pile.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:04 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Boo..This post reeks of buddying. Why the fuck would I care about looking Town? I am Town. That is all I need.

Moz reads ?

I don't like how ConMickMan and Fitz both have to re-evaluate. Seems like Moz is a planned mislynch of ConMickMan/Fitz but then because I pointed out they are hunting they have to readjust.

mod: Do scum have daychat?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:09 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Need snowman and Antihuman to post something.

Majority of people are "re-evaluating" or not providing reasons.

Who here wants to lynch scum?

Explain to me reads. I am running errands tomorrow but will be back saturday night.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
tojam2
tojam2
Goon
tojam2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:02 pm

Post by tojam2 »

In post 1094, MathBlade wrote:Boo..This post reeks of buddying. Why the fuck would I care about looking Town? I am Town. That is all I need.

Moz reads ?

I don't like how ConMickMan and Fitz both have to re-evaluate. Seems like Moz is a planned mislynch of ConMickMan/Fitz but then because I pointed out they are hunting they have to readjust.

If you do, I'm concerned.
tojam2
tojam2
Goon
tojam2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:07 pm

Post by tojam2 »

VC 3.1

havingfitz (L-1) - MathBlade, mozamis, Lil Uzi Vert, Hawk

mozamis (L-4) - ConManMick
Hawk (L-4) - havingfitz
SnarkySnowman (L-4) - Empking

NV (3) -
gigabyteTroubadour
, SnarkySnowman

(expired on 2017-02-17 16:49:00)
Last edited by tojam2 on Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:23 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1096, tojam2 wrote:
In post 1094, MathBlade wrote:Boo..This post reeks of buddying. Why the fuck would I care about looking Town? I am Town. That is all I need.

Moz reads ?

If you do, I'm concerned.

Hahahahahaha nice joke. I would be concerned too since I am Town and not a mason.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:26 am

Post by MathBlade »

Daychatting with mysellllllllf......Alllll by my selllllllf......

(Singsongy voice included free of charge)
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Open Games”