Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1275 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:25 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 1273, Kop wrote:
In post 1253, Hawk wrote:VOTE: Aubrey
In post 1254, Hawk wrote:
In post 376, Aubrey wrote:
In post 374, Aelin wrote:Do you scumread Spade Aubrey.
:/

I'm not inclined to vote him right now. Otherwise my vote would be on him.
In post 396, Aubrey wrote:
In post 394, Aelin wrote:On another note.
Aubrey what exactly is your read on Spades and why
I've already addressed this a bit.
In post 515, Aubrey wrote:You do realize pointing out anything that could resemble a power-role is not wise right?
In post 518, Aubrey wrote:
In post 517, Spade_Ace wrote:If she indeed is, then is it not better to know now than after she flips dead tmrw.
???
In post 920, Aubrey wrote:
In post 918, Aelin wrote: Aubrey do you actually have reads on Alisae or I at all or are you going to just skit around the 2 main wagons all day
:neutral:

Like seriously? I've been hounding Alisae all day. At this point every push you've made against me has been outlandish.
In post 971, Aubrey wrote:If we are worried about a no lynch the safest option would be to lynch Aelin... :roll:
UNVOTE: Aubrey
In post 1255, Hawk wrote:Kop. It's Aubrey.

VOTE: Aubrey
Why did you vote, then unvote, then revote? What is your logic here?
I actually meant to vote again since my first vote was naked. I don't honestly have a reason to unvote. So really no logic. Just a posting error.
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1276 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:16 am

Post by Kop »

In post 1271, Aubrey wrote:You argue to kop saying it more likely for scum to hammer and reap the rewards.
I argue to Kop saying it better for scum to single handedly manipulate the wagon onto their scum buddy to reap the rewards while setting up a trap should anyone convince you to change your vote.
I see both arguments in regards to the Aelin lynch.

Hawk I understand the point your making about could have gone elsewhere etc, I have seen scum lynch partners even though there partners weren't scum read by anyone to buy massive amount of town credit simply because nobody would think it was a bus. I have even seen one person bus his entire team and sailed all the way through the game because nobody would have ever thought he was scum, it was virtually an easy win for him because he claimed a role that didn't hurt scum, doctor kept protecting him and he just basically mislynched everybody after his team were dead to the win.

So with that said, it really isn't out of the picture scenario you could have played, and completely fooled town into thinking your town because scum could have easily mislynched Alisae and kept numbers up.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1277 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:19 am

Post by Kop »

Aubrey as scum could have easily hammered as scum to reap some rewards, but do take into account that it won't be the same amount of town cred as bussing your own partner from early on in the lynch.

Hammering a partner keeps a bit of the onus of you, but not as much as it is being made out.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1278 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:19 am

Post by Kop »

I'm still contemplating and reading, I am not making a decision just yet.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1279 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:53 am

Post by Hawk »

Okay, :/ I'll take a look over again as well. I don't want town to lose just because I didn't try my hardest to find where Aelin is scummy.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1280 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:08 am

Post by Hawk »

:/

In post 385, Aelin wrote:
In post 377, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I think English isn't Aelin's first language and she's being misread a bit because of that.
Yes sorry I'm trying :/.

Aubrey reasons?
In post 388, Aubrey wrote:
In post 385, Aelin wrote:
In post 377, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I think English isn't Aelin's first language and she's being misread a bit because of that.
Aubrey reasons?
Well you see, L4d came out in 2008. It has almost been 9 years since, and the game is either full of noobs, over modded crap, or complete assholes who like ruining a game that took you like an hour to find that was half decent. Once that happens, everyone rage quits and you start your search all over again. All good things come to an end I'm afraid.
In post 396, Aubrey wrote:
I've already addressed this a bit.
In post 400, Aubrey wrote:
In post 372, Aubrey wrote:
In post 333, Spade_Ace wrote:Also, Aubrey. Am somewhat getting the feel that you are defending me. Why??
I don't recall saying you were town or a possible mislynch in my post. You are however voting a slot that I don't care much for so far, and Alisae (who started your push) hasn't been on my goodie goodie list. She attacked you and Aelin for low content, but left off Dagger. A slot I consider to also have low content.
Is it not obvious where I stand with him based on these two posts?
In post 402, Aelin wrote:Hmm fair enough Aubrey but what do you think of him oppurtunistically pushing someone as soon as he can?
@KainTepes curious why do you play this way?
In post 411, Aubrey wrote:lol

Bang, dont take this the wrong way, but if you are reading and commenting as you go, it might be nicer if you don't post until you've reached the end.

Make one long post and just put it in a spoiler tag so it isn't a super wall.
In post 412, Aubrey wrote:
In post 402, Aelin wrote:Hmm fair enough Aubrey but what do you think of him oppurtunistically pushing someone as soon as he can?
@KainTepes curious why do you play this way?
Why is Dagger's vote not opportunistic? He made the same vote shortly after Spade.
In post 416, Aelin wrote:"I like Alisae till now" implies you liked Alisae, up until then Bang.
Typical scum move Aubrey. Inatead of answering a question shading another player.
But do you townread or scumread dagger then for making that move as well?
In post 417, Aubrey wrote:You're starting to grate on my nerves dude. I've already explained my displeasure with the Dagger slot. Especially regarding that vote.
So here me out here Kop. Aelin puts a lot of artificial pressure on Aubrey d1 and on Spade d1. More so than any other players. And she does so without provocation or any really big problems with Spade or Aubrey showing face. Aubrey even avoids responding to certain questions straight out because she seems uncomfortable talking more about why she town reads Spade or in general is not inclined to vote them. Notice how CD is also singled out by Spade and Aubrey d1 kinda early for inactivity and something about transcend. Aubrey kinda drops hints towards Aelin as to hey why don't you pursue CD with us since the same reasoning for one vote being oppurtunistic is the same as CD's vote.

Like D1 is the best that I have because it seems the most uncomfortable for Aubrey especially with how Aelin interacts with her. Aelin's motivations for interacting with Spade the way she did seemed like hard distancing. Same can be applied here right?
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1281 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:29 am

Post by Aubrey »

Spade was getting heat D1, and it makes sense for scum to put distance between him so they can vote him later on. Especially since clearly a possibility is shown for him to flip throughout the day or later. I never faced any sort of real heat D1, so what purpose is there for scum-Aelin to put distance between scum-me when it doesn't seem likely for me to flip anytime soon? There is little reward in doing this.

Now, look at how bad she is poking me throughout the day. "
Aubrey why do you think this!!!???
" (usually regarding Spade). "
SPADE? SPADE? THOUGHTS ON SPADE? SPADE? omg, YOU'RE NOT ANSWERING MEEEEE! SPADE?
" (cause the questions were already answered :roll: ). It's such crap, and was probably intended to tie me to Spade should he flip. Was Spade my primary interest day 1? No. Other people were doing stupid shit, not caring, or actively lurking that i was scum reading and held my attention. At the time I thought Spade was having trouble in keeping up with the game in general, and was drowning in the content by consistently having to give in depth reads every time he turned around by everyone's demands. Doesn't help Alisea was on him either, a slot I seriously didn't care for. Spade was pretty much in the middle of my strong scum and strong town reads. The main issue with him was when he pointed out Mala's supposed crumbs.

--

I don't understand why you included some of those quotes Hawk. The guy flipping his hair was not game related, but was a reaction towards Lil Uzi liking my previous avatar over Alisea's. The L4D comment was me just being a cute dick in general. And me telling Bang to get fully caught up, then post, is irrelevant. I hate when people are getting caught up and post as they go. Just read everything THEN comment. :neutral:

--

Lastly. Read right to left.

Damn right I'm cuter than her.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1282 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:10 am

Post by Hawk »

My bad Aubrey. I'll try and get the pronouns right.

I don't think so, Aelin's motivations D1 seem kinda off. She played very flip floppy and oppurtunistic. So honestly I think that the people she poked at were scum partners. I mean why would she be so insistent with you and Spade if she was just trying to create a situation for you to take a fall with Spade later on d1. That's a lot of premeditation D1 and assumes a lot of things. One it assumes scum manages to get town to mislynch at least one person in such a way that throws shade on Spade and then lynch Spade and tie that back to you. For a second mislynch. I don't think Aelin was trying to lineup lynches like that I think he was honestly trying to create distance and it worked. I bet most people didn't scumread you because of how insistent he was on you and how town you looked in comparison to the misLynches setup (Ali, Mala, IV, CD) and the two scum's that got any attention (Aelin and Spade)
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1283 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:34 am

Post by Aubrey »

Trying to tie someone to one of their scum buddies doesn't take that much brain power, and only assumes people are gullible enough to fall for it. I have no clue what you're talking about having to mislynch in order to throw shade onto Spade to get Spade lynched. If memory serves, a number of people didn't care for him D1 or even later on based on his plays alone.
In post 1282, Hawk wrote:I bet most people didn't scum-read you because of how insistent he was on you and how town you looked in comparison to the misLynches setup (Ali, Mala, IV, CD) and the two scum's that got any attention (Aelin and Spade)
I don't recall anybody saying, "
OH! Aelin was scum & kept poking Aubrey who hammered. That means he must be town!
" I'd like to think I was town-read for actually caring, and aggressively pushing people who I thought might stand a chance at being scum.

Furthermore you were read just as townie as I was in comparison to the "
mislynches that were set up.
" All names that you also scum read at some point, and half of which were shot by our vig and not lynched.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1284 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:40 am

Post by Aubrey »

In post 1282, Hawk wrote:My bad Aubrey. I'll try and get the pronouns right.
No offense taken. Just gives me an excuse to post that iconic scene. :] Doesn't help I have a Devil Wears Prada avi I suppose either.

--

Kop, do you have any questions or anything? Or are you just enjoying this cat fight.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1285 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:46 am

Post by Aubrey »

Oh.

By the by. Should this game continue into next week. I will not around all that much Tuesday or Wednesday. Going on a mini trip. I maybe able to pop in quickly at night, but no guarantees. I will not publicize a VLA.
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1286 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:44 am

Post by Kop »

In post 1284, Aubrey wrote:
In post 1282, Hawk wrote:My bad Aubrey. I'll try and get the pronouns right.
No offense taken. Just gives me an excuse to post that iconic scene. :] Doesn't help I have a Devil Wears Prada avi I suppose either.

--

Kop, do you have any questions or anything? Or are you just enjoying this cat fight.
I'm slowly making my way through ISO of you both, and writing down certain things that are catching my eye, and those I will have questions for.

I know I'm taking a while, but I'm doing it at stages as I soon as I am going through them and writing them down, I'm getting pulled away. I hate LYLO and the onus being put on me, I rushed the last time I was in and I went for the wrong person because I failed to read through properly and just went with I know this person she can't be scum, turned out she was.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1287 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:49 am

Post by Aubrey »

Well, I think we're reaching a standstill until you bring your thoughts into the fold. I'll be out of commission for two days mostly, (Work related-ish. Sorry.), so it would be best if you can tell us what you're thinking by today or tomorrow so that we well have plenty of time to discuss leisurely.
The MM
The MM
Goon
The MM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1288 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:05 pm

Post by The MM »

Nothing has changed. This time...

Votecount
Not Voting (1):
Kop

Aubrey (1):
Hawk
Hawk (1):
Aubrey

With 3 alive, it takes 2 to lynch.

Deadline in: (expired on 2017-02-12 21:30:00)
Waiting for the day I can come back and mod games.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1289 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:19 pm

Post by Aubrey »

I see, we won't be getting your thoughts tonight more than likely. I'll try and check in at some point on my trip. :l
KainTepes
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1290 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:28 pm

Post by KainTepes »

-REDACTED-

Posting while dead is forbidden.
- The MM
Last edited by The MM on Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
I AM KAIN TEPES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I am afraid of SAYING HIS NAME!!!!" - Toto

"why be a better mafia player, when you can be a better KAIN TEPES???" - Vi
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1291 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:33 pm

Post by Aubrey »

You're dead love.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1292 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:01 pm

Post by Hawk »

Hey guys, I'm still here just had a bad crisis IRL that I had to deal with. I will be back sometime tomorrow in the evening my time. I've never had to do this.

@Mod VLA till Tuesday 1900 CST?
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1293 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:57 pm

Post by Kop »

In post 1289, Aubrey wrote:I see, we won't be getting your thoughts tonight more than likely. I'll try and check in at some point on my trip. :l
Sorry, was asleep all day yesterday, I've contracted a bug that has resulted in me sleeping, and toilet for the whole of 24 hours. I'm still not 100% but I'm here now.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1294 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:10 am

Post by Kop »

In post 1003, Hawk wrote:
In post 997, KainTepes wrote:
In post 996, Malakittens wrote:VOTE: bang
why? i kind of found his LAST POST OF THE DAY very towny
I want further clarification here but until then can we look at that final VC from yesterday.

Mala, Kop, KT and Aelin were still on Alisae at the end of the day. KT is confirmed Vigi and Aelin was Scum. We need to address the possibility of more Scum between Mala and Kop.

IV didn't vote but he also didn't Hammer when Alisae was at L-1 So I don't think he's scum...

Top Scum buser for me is Spade.

so here's where my vote is starting.

VOTE: Spade
Here you say is the top prospect for a bus is spade, indeed that turned out true. You also claimed IV can't be scum because he didn't hammer Alisae when that slot was at L-1.
In post 1016, Hawk wrote:
In post 1015, Crystalline Dagger wrote:Yeah ISOing gives me no comfort
VOTE: Malakittens
Same. Mala and Spade's ISO's read very scummy when you read Aelin's too.

VOTE: Mala
13 posts later, your voting for Mala and claiming that both Malas and Spades ISO read scummy when you read Aelins too. Roll further on:
In post 1064, Hawk wrote:Bang? Wut? Please elaborate a bit on your question towards me. I explained my reasoning for why I originally voted KT. I thought Mala was soft claiming Vigi and did not like KT pressing her further. When KT hard claims Vigi then I switch for obvious reasons. His hard reasoning later came as me voting him thinking I knew he was crumbing as Vigi but I did not.

Also since you're digging through ISO's I'd like it if you'd give reads on Spade and Mala based of their ISO's and Aelins. Fairly certain there is scum between one of those two.

Gnight. We're in opposite timezones I guess have a good night's rest.

VOTE: Kop

When I get off work I'll have more but right now I want some content fromantic Kop so I don't mind voting here since I think one of Kop or Mala is scum. Still heavily leaning Mala tho.
Things are altering, to a point I'm starting to have doubts. I am aware things alter from time to time, but you've gone far away from things that doesn't make easy reading.

Spade top scum bus prospect. (Flipped Scum).
Mala scum read. Scum between her or Spade.
Votes for me and NOW CLAIMS SCUM IS BETWEEN ME OR MALA, Where did Spade go?
In post 1085, Hawk wrote:Will flesh this out later but leaving this for other people to talk about.

Hawks: Scum pairs.

Mala Kop
Mala CD
CD Kop

fairly certain these are most likely. I'll get back to it after work.

KT Bang reads town to me. Seems genuine and showing inactive with his posts at trying to gamesolve.
Top prospect of scum bussing now doesn't have a partner after all, you were scum reading him.
In post 1116, Hawk wrote:
In post 1115, KainTepes wrote:then lets just lynch Mala or IV today then
I'm all for lynching IV

Here's my current reads

Town:
Hawk
Alisae (Dead)
Uzi (Dead)
KT (Claimed Vigi)

Strong Town Lean:
Aubrey
Bang

Null to slight one way or the other:
Spade
Kop

Strong Scum Lean:
Mala*
CD*
IV*

Scum:
Aelin (Dead)

(At least one of these three is Scum I’m sure of it. If I’m wrong good job scumteam on being terrible in the voting phase.)

I'll get to my reasoning behind a few in a minute I know I've kinda flipped back and forth off of Spade and Kop but I honestly couldn't figure out motivations for them and have been trying to draw up a scum team that makes sense from how the votes went yesterday. Honestly I think IV is more likely Scum than Mala but I'm not discounting the possibility. I say lets lynch IV

I'll explain my read in the next post. I have access to my computer so I can make it a little easier than I've been trying via mobile.

VOTE: IV
Where did IV get you to scum read him, you claimed about 90 posts earlier that IV couldn't be scum.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1295 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:34 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 1094, Hawk wrote:
In post 1087, bangthemafia wrote:@Hawk, you online? You notably left Spade out of your list. Any reasons?
I will respond to this after I get off work.

If you want you to start getting an idea reread Spade's ISO and his interaction with Aelin and Mala.

Fairly certain Mala is scum and in most world's where Mala is scum Spade is town.
When I get home and can actually sit in front of a computer and compile the posts that are important It I think will make more sense why I'm changing my impression of Spade.

Also can we get a Prod on Spade and IV both haven't posted in 3 days...
I'm at work Kop. I'll be honest after this weekend because of some IRL stuff. I don't know how much fight I have in me but I am town... I started feeling like maybe Aelin had been setting Spade up for an associative fall with how hard she was pressuring him and maybe Aelin wasn't distancing herself from any partner meaning that Spade was town. This is why I started looking at Mala and why I kinda dropped Spade off my reads list. hindsight being 20/20 not clarifying this is super scummy play from a towny and I can't defend it really besides I started to think Aelin was setting up Spade for mislynch not for distance. Basically I fell for Aelin's distancing.
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1296 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:40 am

Post by Kop »

Man I really don't know what decision to make.

My heads saying Hawk, my heart is saying Aubrey.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1297 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:20 am

Post by Hawk »

I wish I had a better case against Aubrey but I dont. Vote me if you want Kop but we lose if you vote me. Please just trust me here.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1298 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:30 am

Post by Hawk »

One thing I hadn't considered but just thought of. Aubrey called for BRC to out himself and didn't even question to vote you instead of Spade off the counterclaim. He says it's because it didn't matter which way the went and he's right. But why do I surrender so effortlessly for Spade to be bussed. Aubrey it's fine. He's played flawlessly and his heavily town read by all of us me included. Meaning bussing Spade gives us this final 3. In some world where we manage to lynch you it's me Aubrey and CD and we lost days ago cause I would have voted CD and Aubrey knew that. It was win win for him. This is the only spot where it's good for him. But now reverse it. This situation is the worst for me. But I relent and even hammer Spade. Wouldn't I have wanted Aubrey Me CD and not You Me and Aubrey?? Like this is the worst situation for me.

It's the only thing I have left. If I was that confident about my townread shouldn't I have leaned one more time towards a mislynch than a bus. Same for Aubrey I think she plays it this way because it's almost impossible to touch her and lynching you was harder than ly ching Spade. Like if CD buys Aubreys plan we lynch before KT even comes back.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1299 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:20 pm

Post by Aubrey »

In post 1298, Hawk wrote:One thing I hadn't considered but just thought of. Aubrey called for BRC to out himself and didn't even question to vote you instead of Spade off the counterclaim. He says it's because it didn't matter which way the went and he's right. But why do I surrender so effortlessly for Spade to be bussed. Aubrey it's fine. He's played flawlessly and his heavily town read by all of us me included. Meaning bussing Spade gives us this final 3. In some world where we manage to lynch you it's me Aubrey and CD and we lost days ago cause I would have voted CD and Aubrey knew that. It was win win for him. This is the only spot where it's good for him. But now reverse it. This situation is the worst for me. But I relent and even hammer Spade. Wouldn't I have wanted Aubrey Me CD and not You Me and Aubrey?? Like this is the worst situation for me.

It's the only thing I have left. If I was that confident about my townread shouldn't I have leaned one more time towards a mislynch than a bus. Same for Aubrey I think she plays it this way because it's almost impossible to touch her and lynching you was harder than ly ching Spade. Like if CD buys Aubreys plan we lynch before KT even comes back.
This is a tad silly. We were the most town-read this game. Almost unquestionably town-read, the both of us, so how are you in the worse position here? Furthermore, you use the "
If I were scum I would have brought X, Y, and Z into the finale because X and Y would have likely gone after Z
." Problem is Both X and Y is you and I, while Z being CD. That scenario is applicable to the both of us, and not just you.

Return to “Completed Open Games”