shadonra
shadonra
Goon
shadonra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:45 pm

Post by shadonra »

Gamma, did you crumb "I got fate guilty n1" anywhere or am I going to hammer you?
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:36 am

Post by Fate »

I still have my gun.

This makes Reflektor confirmed scum for the slip that I was blocked last night
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:38 am

Post by Fate »

In post 1209, Reflektor wrote:
In post 1207, Fate wrote:well I'm glad you decided to claim scum so I don't have to be paranoid anymore

STill Reflektor as RB
RB is probably out of shots already.
KBW's wacky gunsmith rules weren't clear until today and if the scumteam is so much as vaguely intelligent instead of just blindingly lucky they went for the block N1 and on you N2, so your RB fear is probably overblown.
There was no town information available by the time he made this post to indicate that I had not indeed given the gun to Medea and that I was RBd.

SHOOT REFLEKTOR DEAD BANG BANG
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:39 am

Post by Fate »

Yeah you know what? fuck it its not LyLo, Gamma is confiremd scum already and can be lynched anytime

VOTE: REFLEKTOR

FINALLY

MY REVENGE
Reflektor
Reflektor
Goon
Reflektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:43 am

Post by Reflektor »

No other block makes sense you dolt.

Scum going to give you a free investigation?
Reflektor
Reflektor
Goon
Reflektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:48 am

Post by Reflektor »

This game is like pulling teeth. First up on the reread list is Shadon.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:51 am

Post by Fate »

the fuck are you talking about free investigation?
Reflektor
Reflektor
Goon
Reflektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:58 am

Post by Reflektor »

I'm going to strangle you, and no that's not a scumclaim.
Reflektor
Reflektor
Goon
Reflektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:59 am

Post by Reflektor »

PUMP THE BRAKES PRISM WE'VE SHIT THE BED
Reflektor
Reflektor
Goon
Reflektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:59 am

Post by Reflektor »

DEDUCING THAT FATE WAS ROLEBLOCKED LAST NIGHT = SCUM CLAIM
Reflektor
Reflektor
Goon
Reflektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:28 am

Post by Reflektor »

I assume Nacho still sees BB as town (BECAUSE HE DOESN'T ANSWER DIRECT QUESTIONS IN THE PT???
@NACHO
) but I see no reason to think so for myself other than his meta. I really don't like Shadon on reread and think interactions point more towards him.

I remember liking #259 at the time but looking back I think that was stupid. It's not scummy but it's just a standard opener taking weak stances.
In post 324, shadonra wrote:
In post 320, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 292, shadonra wrote:
In post 289, Lil Uzi Vert wrote: What don't you like about AJ's posts?
AJ's iso looks like this.

"setup spec setup spec setup spec"

"i hate setup spec! i never do setup spec"

"fate doesn't post"

It looks like he wanted to post but wasn't interested in saying anything.
Not really getting that vibe at all.
Eh, I reread his ISO and I kinda agree. Latest few posts make me think my read on him was bad.

VOTE: Lil Uzi Vert

I lean scum on posts like this (why does he get to do that and I don't? kinda thing)
In post 215, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 214, Empking wrote:I would have joined the fun and silently voted LUV, if not for my already being on him. I don't like the post because he is being entirely silent on why he voted and one can not reasonably guess why. Presumably the vote, but why the vote. It just creates a worse atmosphere. However, as I said, I'm already on him.
Why does my naked vote create a worse atmosphere and BB's doesn't? He just naked vote in .
This post is really awful. It's a valid point against Empking but Shadon just votes LUV for pointing out the discrepancy...right after agreeing with him on Aj.
In post 422, shadonra wrote:
In post 409, BBmolla wrote:Nothing is jumping out to me atm or I'd be talking about it
I say this more often as scum than town, but I'm not sure what kind of tell it is for other people

Rest of his posts seem town though.

I'm starting to lean scum on Realeo. 384 strikes me more as white knighting than a real defense, mostly because of the mention of day 2 lylo, and 387 appears shallow to me. I think I would lean scum on Reflektor, but it's hard to muster the will to dig through his posts.
Read on Realeo is okay. "Rest of Molla's posts seem town" but I really don't get that impression. Leans scum on us despite never reading us. Repeating theme.

Their read on Medea turned out to be correct but I don't think their reasoning behind it was good at all, especially when the alternative pushes suggested were mislynches or likely mislynches (Aj, LUV, Grey).
In post 568, shadonra wrote:
In post 540, Reflektor wrote:
In post 537, shadonra wrote:I don't think that the shallowness of this observation makes it a weaker town case. It is clearly shallow. If you believe that Medea, just returned from hiatus, would fake this conversation as scum, fine. But I find this unlikely.
I think the problem is more with the premise that scum don't talk about or don't need to talk about setup speculation; if Cabd is playing, setup speculation is a part of his approach to the game regardless of alignment so townreading him for that is meh. In general, I don't think that talking about setup spec is a town tell like you think it is; that's why I find the observation shallow/weak.
ok, we disagree
In post 541, Reflektor wrote:
In post 537, shadonra wrote:re: randommidget post:
He made the argument that scum likes to setup spec inthread essentially to fake activity. This was not the basis for my townread, and his argument doesn't strike me as having thought things through - he's just trying to score a point.
He didn't understand your point, sure - why assign him scumpoints for it?
it looked to me like he was just trying to score a gotcha, but i've reconsidered. i think this wagon is leaving too readily.

i'm not down with medea wagon. slot doesn't look like scum to me. i'd rather have bbmolla or grey: bbmolla bc i actually hated the sideline comment on the randommidget wagon and grey for tossing mad shade everywhere (also indigo wasn't good, but not much posts so ..). uhh, i might also be able to go for realeo. widely townread tammy makes me reconsider, tho i'm having a pretty hard time getting a read on her myself.

VOTE: grey
The BBMolla flip is okay but Grey tossing mad shade everywhere as a scumtell is awful and leads into a hardcore tunnel for no real reason. The Realeo/Tammy read is really noncommittal and seems like just waiting for an opportunity.
In post 577, shadonra wrote:Yah.

LUV has not really posted his actual opinions on anything. He's just been asking people questions. I don't like that, but he claims it's NAI for him and I haven't looked at any of his other games yet, so *shrug*. I'd like to see him post more stuff tho
Throw in another bad LUV push.
In post 604, shadonra wrote:Let's get a grey wagon.

#350: Claims Persivul is shade throwing. Actually it's Grey that's throwing shade; I think Persivul is unlikely to throw shade by making a weird leap of logic like Grey is assuming.
#365: I think this post is bizarre. Two ways I could take this; you're either scumreading AJ or you think the quoted post is supertown. But
you don't vote AJ
and I don't think the quoted post is supertown.

Oh, you are scumreading AJ. OK, but why no vote?

Eh. If Grey is town:
1) He's confbiased pretty hard on Persivul
2) He didn't vote a bunch of scumreads (persivul, aj)
3) He's voted Medea, which I don't think has a good case on it, and Grey hasn't provided much of a case either.

Grey - why do you think Medea is scum over AJ and Persivul, particularly AJ, over whose vote you're willing to townclear bbmolla?
This is an awful push. There is 0 way this tunnel is happening just because Grey voted one scumread over another.

#680 townreads Empking, and I would love to hear how.

#947 calls Empking's vote bad along with parts of Persivul's reasoning...and then votes Fate anyway. I might be being unfair as there's still some reasoning there but this is still just bizarre.

#1131 is more never taking a stance on us and just waiting it out. Point 1) is basically what I've said but point 3) sticks out to me as being pretty bad:
In post 1131, shadonra wrote:3) I think Molla's town because he was really extremely wrong on all of day 1 and 2, but he seems like he could try that as scum too, so I'm not sure
Reflektor
Reflektor
Goon
Reflektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:31 am

Post by Reflektor »

I've got to run for a bit but I'll try to get to Molla later, Nacho if you want to help still waiting on thoughts on Grey.
Reflektor
Reflektor
Goon
Reflektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:49 am

Post by Reflektor »

I'm also headed out for a bit.
I suppose I will play more seriously later.
shadonra
shadonra
Goon
shadonra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:13 pm

Post by shadonra »

In post 1227, Fate wrote:
In post 1209, Reflektor wrote:
In post 1207, Fate wrote:well I'm glad you decided to claim scum so I don't have to be paranoid anymore

STill Reflektor as RB
RB is probably out of shots already.
KBW's wacky gunsmith rules weren't clear until today and if the scumteam is so much as vaguely intelligent instead of just blindingly lucky they went for the block N1 and on you N2, so your RB fear is probably overblown.
There was no town information available by the time he made this post to indicate that I had not indeed given the gun to Medea and that I was RBd.

SHOOT REFLEKTOR DEAD BANG BANG
Fate, it's hard for me to get behind this. You think the scum decided to not use their RB when there was a claimed gunsmith with a confirmed guilty and the cop was dead? How is that at all a reasonable decision from them?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:15 pm

Post by Fate »

No, I think scum DID use their RB on the claimed VIGILANTE

How is that not a basic assumption of optimal play? Run it by me
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:17 pm

Post by -Grey- »

You really expect scum to support a shot on their buddy?
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:09 pm

Post by Realeo »

I'm going to prod dodge as I decide if Fate is a stupid tunnel or a genius gambit. However, given the fact that
I also thought Fate is roleblocked
(but didn't mention it because it should be obvious) I'm leaning against stupid tunnel or stupid gambit.
"The debate on whether short multi postings or a long wall of post is good or not is like a debate on gun control--we would never understand each other and we have to make peace with it." -Realeo

I'm mabye a serious player, but I'm capable of joke. Ok?
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:21 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 1134, Realeo wrote:
In post 1131, shadonra wrote:I really want to say that Grey and Reflektor are scum but no one seems to make sense as the third; I think that means I should reevaluate my reads again. Rereading is gonna be a chore...
What is you with Reflektor? I look at your iso and I realize that unlike --Grey--, I don't get full message of you scumreading Reflektor?
Can I request answer for this? If the momentum is "We're not lynching GE", I can see me start building a wagon for you?

I find your stubborness of "Reflketor---Grey--" is a red flag.
"The debate on whether short multi postings or a long wall of post is good or not is like a debate on gun control--we would never understand each other and we have to make peace with it." -Realeo

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:25 pm

Post by Realeo »

@Fate: If you're not roleblocked, where is your gun guilty report?

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:26 pm

Post by Realeo »

I mean, you're not X-shot GS right? Which means you have unlimited ability to investigate.

-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:29 pm

Post by -Grey- »

Think I'm staying on Gamma.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
Medea the Alien
Medea the Alien
Mafia Scum
Medea the Alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:03 pm

Post by Medea the Alien »

In post 841, Gamma Emerald wrote:As a gunsmith, I got Reflektor innocent.
Just saw this LMAO
(expired on 2021-08-14 00:00:01)
Medea the Alien
Medea the Alien
Mafia Scum
Medea the Alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:04 pm

And by "just saw this"; I mean my wife saw it but I beat her to posting it so nyeh
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:07 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 845, Gamma Emerald wrote:It's hypo
---
Medea the Alien
Medea the Alien
Mafia Scum
Medea the Alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:09 pm

Right; he "hypoclaimed" the result he DIDNT claim he got when fullclaiming.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”