Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2000 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:09 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

He's been trying, it just hasn't been enough for me to write him off as town. The scum reads on him feel like people haven't taken the time to review his ISO.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2001 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:09 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

ooba will probably be replaced to be honest.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2002 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:10 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Friendly reminder that Notice is still scum.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2003 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:13 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1998, The DEO wrote:PV, why should I be TRing you? Everywhere I go, you seem to be trying to derail me.
I don't care if you townread me, because that can come and go, like the wind....

I am constantly on my guard with you (Titus) because you used to be fairly easy to read for me, but as you've started playing longer, that has become harder for me.

Then, in some other games I weren't in, you experienced some mafia trauma that really toned down your rhetoric.

You can make good cases and scumhunt, but doing a useless vote count analysis and joining "why not?" wagons is not play I expect from you as town.

But, once again I get that play-styles evolve, so it could be town you.

But, I want to keep pulling and tugging at the mask until I feel it's really your face, and not a mask.

Does that make sense?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2004 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:14 am

Post by Spiffeh »

The most compelling point in the case to me is that Yuri ends up voting A&N who was once one of his town reads for pretty shitty reasons, without really engaging with people he was supposedly scum reading like Creature or Maxous when there was a wealth of discussion about both of them.

And yeah there's a considerable lack of gamesolving and pretty much all of Yuri's content is the back and forth with A&N or defending themselves.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2005 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:14 am

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 1.20

Yuri (5):
Lil Uzi Vert, The DEO, Vecna, Fro99er, Akane and Nebby
Akane and Nebby (4):
Yuri, beeboy, Nero Cain, Albert B. Rampage
beeboy (3):
ssbm_Kyouko, PeregrineV, Creature
ssbm_Kyouko (2):
Maxous, Spiffeh
Vecna (1):
Caesar Wills It
The DEO (1):
Sondam
Fro99er (1):
Leonshade
Sondam (1):
Drixx

Not Voting (3):
ooba, NoticeMeSenpa, Elbirn

With 21 players alive, it takes 11 to to lynch.
Lynch deadline is in (expired on 2017-02-21 10:05:30), at which point we will default to no lynch.
Last edited by Nahdia on Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2006 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:14 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 2001, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:ooba will probably be replaced to be honest.
Day needs to last long enough for this to happen, even if the sub reads at night. In Mass Effect Mafia, due to the mods rules, town kept quicklynching for like 5 days thus I could not replace ooba.

Are you down for chatting with Math about Notice? Two rules though. Notice read cannot be conditioned on Vecna's alignment and Math cannot discredit you by saying you are scum.
If our post is unsigned, 90+ percent it's Titus. I'm a dork that forgets to sign.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #2007 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:15 am

Post by Spiffeh »

I still feel that beeboy is a superior lynch atm and there's plenty of Day left so
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2008 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:18 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 2006, The DEO wrote:
In post 2001, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:ooba will probably be replaced to be honest.
Day needs to last long enough for this to happen, even if the sub reads at night. In Mass Effect Mafia, due to the mods rules, town kept quicklynching for like 5 days thus I could not replace ooba.

Are you down for chatting with Math about Notice? Two rules though. Notice read cannot be conditioned on Vecna's alignment and Math cannot discredit you by saying you are scum.
Yeah I'm down.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2009 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:18 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Why is Leon still on Frog? :lol:
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #2010 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:19 am

Post by Spiffeh »

I am not here for Caesar's posting style and would really appreciate if they would post normally

Big words are hard
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2011 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:20 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 2003, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1998, The DEO wrote:PV, why should I be TRing you? Everywhere I go, you seem to be trying to derail me.
I don't care if you townread me, because that can come and go, like the wind....

I am constantly on my guard with you (Titus) because you used to be fairly easy to read for me, but as you've started playing longer, that has become harder for me.

Then, in some other games I weren't in, you experienced some mafia trauma that really toned down your rhetoric.

You can make good cases and scumhunt, but doing a useless vote count analysis and joining "why not?" wagons is not play I expect from you as town.

But, I want to keep pulling and tugging at the mask until I feel it's really your face, and not a mask.

Does that make sense?
But you haven't done that. You are not tugging at my mask but seem to oppose for opposition's sake in some places, like the Drixx read and coaching Sonia.

You also aren't encouraging ABR and Nero to give constructive thoughts.

I don't really see a Yuri stance. The only major wagon you have voted is beeboy in opposition to Yuri.

You've been working against what joint reads Math and I establish in thread.

So prod at me.
If our post is unsigned, 90+ percent it's Titus. I'm a dork that forgets to sign.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2012 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:20 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2009, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Why is Leon still on Frog? :lol:
Leon is kind of scummy, so it's understandable.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #2013 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:21 am

Post by Spiffeh »

Also if Aeronaut lurks the game out it's a scum claim and I will be tunneling that slot with reckless abandon.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2014 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:21 am

Post by The DEO »

*Sonia = Sodham, dang autocorrect.

@Uzi, Ok, case notice. I will get Math.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2015 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:23 am

Post by Vecna »

Hmmm these last bunch of posts from PV today havent put him as a pretty solid townread for you?

He is very quickly climbing my townread-mountain
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #2016 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:23 am

Post by Spiffeh »

In post 1916, Maxous wrote:Drixx is taking the treestump.
There is no reason for anyone else to take it
Drixx has done jack shit so no he is not entitled to the treestump.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2017 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:24 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2004, Spiffeh wrote:The most compelling point in the case to me is that Yuri ends up voting A&N who was once one of his town reads for pretty shitty reasons, without really engaging with people he was supposedly scum reading like Creature or Maxous when there was a wealth of discussion about both of them.

And yeah there's a considerable lack of gamesolving and pretty much all of Yuri's content is the back and forth with A&N or defending themselves.
This
In post 2010, Spiffeh wrote:I am not here for Caesar's posting style and would really appreciate if they would post normally

Big words are hard
And this
In post 2013, Spiffeh wrote:Also if Aeronaut lurks the game out it's a scum claim and I will be tunneling that slot with reckless abandon.
And this
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2018 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:25 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 2015, Vecna wrote:
Hmmm these last bunch of posts from PV today havent put him as a pretty solid townread for you?

He is very quickly climbing my townread-mountain
I look at objectives and accomplishments in thread as much as volume and questions. My TRs all TR him, so I am trying to get there but I cannot.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2019 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:25 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 2002, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Friendly reminder that Notice is still scum.
Slightly less friendly extra emphasis on this point. Id like people to go back and look at my back and forth with him.

He's my biggest scumread. Id like more people to indicate they see what im seeing so we can get a wagon going here. Id much prefer this slot to be the counterwagon to Yuri than anyone else at this point since I feel it has the highest likelyhood to yield a SvS wagon race.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2020 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:25 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 2017, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2004, Spiffeh wrote:The most compelling point in the case to me is that Yuri ends up voting A&N who was once one of his town reads for pretty shitty reasons, without really engaging with people he was supposedly scum reading like Creature or Maxous when there was a wealth of discussion about both of them.

This
In post 2010, Spiffeh wrote:I am not here for Caesar's posting style and would really appreciate if they would post normally

Big words are hard
And this
In post 2013, Spiffeh wrote:Also if Aeronaut lurks the game out it's a scum claim and I will be tunneling that slot with reckless abandon.
And this
Baah, get flocked scum.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2021 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:27 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 2003, PeregrineV wrote:

Does that make sense?
My case in point about my TR on PV, I might have way less games with Titus, but this is exactly how I feel.

I could see this mathblade scenario as a prerendered masterplan to throw us off. Its not super likely, but definately something that is continuously at the back of my suspicious mind.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2022 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:27 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

, , , and .

Frog also made a good point about multi-ball.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2023 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:28 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 2019, Vecna wrote:
In post 2002, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Friendly reminder that Notice is still scum.
Slightly less friendly extra emphasis on this point. Id like people to go back and look at my back and forth with him.

He's my biggest scumread. Id like more people to indicate they see what im seeing so we can get a wagon going here. Id much prefer this slot to be the counterwagon to Yuri than anyone else at this point since I feel it has the highest likelyhood to yield a SvS wagon race.
I prefer T v S wagon races. No one can really force an S v S wagon situation. Those 99.9% must be organic. That being said, I am undecided on Notice and I am hoping Math/Uzi can sort their differences as they talk about Notice in the framework I set up but I should get a better read hopefully regardless.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #2024 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:28 am

Post by Spiffeh »

In post 1921, beeboy wrote:The tree stump should claim so they can be investigated o3o
This is a huge fucking waste of potential town resources.

A big draw of treestump is that scum basically waste a kill on them. So outing the treestump makes it pretty useless in that regard.

Any cop-like ability should cop whoever they want to. I am really not concerned with having the treestump be confirmed town, their play will make that clear eventually.

Treestump should play to draw a nightkill and cop should play to find scum.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”