Open 665 - Friends and Enemies - Game Over! Town Victory!!!

Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1325 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:13 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

BBT was policy. Ali was because we weren't granted Option B.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:14 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

This game would have gone down a lot differently if we had lynched King D1.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:14 pm

Post by MathBlade »

We all agree on Fitz. We vote there. Masons claim tomorrow then we lynch scum again tomorrow which I am getting a bigger and bigger feeling is Giga and LUV.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:14 pm

Post by gigabyteTroubadour »

because the scumteam is moz/fitz/king and moz is at l-1

and no you dont have to TALK about it but you should have the information so you at least know why uzi and i are town
MathBlade wrote:
In post 1321, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:moz is also scum in either case because he was the top scumread of both nks

the mason team is REALLY obvious so either 3 heads cant find them together OR they have a tactical reason to kill them

moz fits both it seems
Stop this.
It is assuming moz is bad scum instead of assuming scum have Town fooled. The latter is much more likely as two mislynches have happened.
i'm saying that moz has a tactical reason to kill grendel and boring rather than the obvious masons :/

although the actions of most of the town show an utter lack of being able to find the masons so
i no longer strictly go by they/them and honestly prefer she/her but they/them's fine if you're used to it i guess

☭ I'm coming for that toothbrush ☭
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:15 pm

math read the interactions between fitz and me

is that really SvT??
i no longer strictly go by they/them and honestly prefer she/her but they/them's fine if you're used to it i guess

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:15 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I don't think so. Moz and King have been background players. They exert almost 0 influence. This looks like you both are posturing and I hate it.

Vote Fitz. Who you both supposedly scumread.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:16 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1329, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:math read the interactions between fitz and me

is that really SvT??
I am arguing SVS and you are trying to actively not vote Fitz while claiming to scumread him.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:16 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

King hanging out in the background is part of his scum game.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:17 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Snowman is a strong TR of ours, that is why we are trusting him on Moz.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:17 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I brought Fitz to L-1 he should not be that hard to lynch when almost every player scumreads Fitz. Then LUV pulls off. Antihuman the slot you replaced into wasn't on it if memory serves even though I think you said it was.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:17 pm

In post 1330, MathBlade wrote:I don't think so. Moz and King have been background players. They exert almost 0 influence. This looks like you both are posturing and I hate it.
how is moz a background player

no one is posturing you're just missing the obvious and we're trying to get you to see it

you dont want the masons to claim? cool.

read into uzi and i's hints here then

remember what you said in undertale? scum doesnt hand you a bunch of conftowns for no reason

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:18 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1333, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Snowman is a strong TR of ours, that is why we are trusting him on Moz.
Being town doesn't mean right. Being town means that you aren't actively trying to mislynch anyone and believe what you are saying is true. That doesn't make it true.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:18 pm

sorry math i meant svt, hard to focus irl rn
In post 1334, MathBlade wrote:I brought Fitz to L-1 he should not be that hard to lynch when almost every player scumreads Fitz. Then LUV pulls off. Antihuman the slot you replaced into wasn't on it if memory serves even though I think you said it was.
i said i was going to hammer him and then snarky pushed for moz which i said i'd sheep until hawk came back

Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:18 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

MB :facepalm:
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:19 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1335, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:
In post 1330, MathBlade wrote:I don't think so. Moz and King have been background players. They exert almost 0 influence. This looks like you both are posturing and I hate it.
how is moz a background player

no one is posturing you're just missing the obvious and we're trying to get you to see it

you dont want the masons to claim? cool.

read into uzi and i's hints here then

remember what you said in undertale? scum doesnt hand you a bunch of conftowns for no reason
Lol nice to know you read Undertale. Wow okay. Yes scum don't.

That just means they made two bad shots and are poor at mason hunting. That is not indicative of a person.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:20 pm

In post 1336, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1333, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Snowman is a strong TR of ours, that is why we are trusting him on Moz.
Being town doesn't mean right. Being town means that you aren't actively trying to mislynch anyone and believe what you are saying is true. That doesn't make it true.
you are right

but if i had voted fitz upon replace in i'd hammer, moz was an alternative i liked, that wagon grew

the lynch order i proposed wins every time. the order doesnt matter but it's the order i prefer

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:20 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I see a whopping 0 reasons Moz is scum here except confbias.

So vote Fitz with me. Let's work where we agree and I reread Moz overnight.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:21 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1340, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:
In post 1336, MathBlade wrote:
you are right

but if i had voted fitz upon replace in i'd hammer, moz was an alternative i liked, that wagon grew

the lynch order i proposed wins every time. the order doesnt matter but it's the order i prefer
I don't believe you on Moz. I believe you are actively excuse hunting to not vote Fitz.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:22 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

@MB: Reread page 18.
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:23 pm

In post 1266, mozamis wrote:fuck maybe I've got this all wrong. you and giga the scum on my wagon, not snowman or conman? at least those 2 seem open to debate and discussion, a town sign. fuck though giga did look very town. However, he does seem to be railroading town into a lynch with all his "game solved" bollocks. THIS GAME IS A LONG WAY FROM BEING SOLVED. I dunno. Maybe its just Uzi on my wagon. He's literally making no attempt to scum hunt at all. Maybe he's just waiting for his buddy mathblade to come in and hammer, and that's why he's so cocky?
uzi, mathblade and fitz? or giga? at least fitz seems a bit unsure and confused, a bit of a town tell. Giga's certainty is worrying.
moz is trying to throw shade at me after i called the scumteam so he can contrive a scumread and lynch me

the logic here doesnt make sense either - I poe'd the scum down to four people and if my one townread and masonreads are right we have 1 ml and win

how does that NOT make sense from a town perspectice?

moz has to make my play look scummy becaue scum have to break the townbloc to win

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:24 pm

i prefer moz over fitz because the nks point to moz more than fitz and i cant think of a reason to not kill a mason

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:26 pm

18 is also good for proving uzi!town

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:28 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1344, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:
In post 1266, mozamis wrote:fuck maybe I've got this all wrong. you and giga the scum on my wagon, not snowman or conman? at least those 2 seem open to debate and discussion, a town sign. fuck though giga did look very town. However, he does seem to be railroading town into a lynch with all his "game solved" bollocks. THIS GAME IS A LONG WAY FROM BEING SOLVED. I dunno. Maybe its just Uzi on my wagon. He's literally making no attempt to scum hunt at all. Maybe he's just waiting for his buddy mathblade to come in and hammer, and that's why he's so cocky?
uzi, mathblade and fitz? or giga? at least fitz seems a bit unsure and confused, a bit of a town tell. Giga's certainty is worrying.
moz is trying to throw shade at me after i called the scumteam so he can contrive a scumread and lynch me

the logic here doesnt make sense either - I poe'd the scum down to four people and if my one townread and masonreads are right we have 1 ml and win

how does that NOT make sense from a town perspectice?

moz has to make my play look scummy becaue scum have to break the townbloc to win
Because you are relying on Moz to use your PoE when you and LUV are more than likely scum.
You are relying on your mason reads being right instead of hunting the possibility you could be wrong.
Everyone is a suspect and you probably decided which players you could win with in LYLO.

If anyone in Fitz/Moz/King flip town you bet your ass I am coming after you pretty damn hard.
Now we are voting Fitz who is clearly obv scum and you are going to vote your scumread and quit dodging it and trying to switch to a likely mislynch.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:30 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1345, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:i prefer moz over fitz because the nks point to moz more than fitz and i cant think of a reason to not kill a mason
Again. Shitty reason. Scum you and Scum Uzi could do that to frame Moz even if I agreed with your reasons which are NAI as scum like you both could have theought Grendel mason.

I don't care what you prefer I care about what nets scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:32 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1337, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:sorry math i meant svt, hard to focus irl rn
In post 1334, MathBlade wrote:I brought Fitz to L-1 he should not be that hard to lynch when almost every player scumreads Fitz. Then LUV pulls off. Antihuman the slot you replaced into wasn't on it if memory serves even though I think you said it was.
i said i was going to hammer him and then snarky pushed for moz which i said i'd sheep until hawk came back
Bullshit I don't think you did.
I think that fight is you as scum fake fighting with Fitz.

We are lynching Fitz to "prove" your PoE. The fact you know I am Town means you are buddying me. Fitz now.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Open Games”